• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Torture, bondage, whipping, humilation

First Whipping in HELL! | 10 March 2021

First Whipping in HELL! | 10 March 2021

00:30:43 | 2200 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

We love to say, "New Meat in HELL!" but this time is quite special. This meat, "it," is in all honesty about as low a piece of meat as we have ever had here. It is difficult to put into words just what a degraded cunt it actually is.

With that in mind, we will be showing you how low it can go as it progresses to the depths over time. For this first outing in HELL!, the cunt is strung up and whipped. We normally ask a bitch lots of questions, but this pig becomes almost completely non-verbal, pretty much just grunting like the (less than an) animal it truly is.

It is not a matter of breaking it, because it is already clearly very broken. It is more a matter of holding the pieces together long enough to find out just where it will land.

Without question it will land in the deepest depths of HELL!

Enjoy it being whipped for the first time in HELL!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/798f37fd3d880/20210310ItFirstWhipping_saf_4.mp4

Joy vs. Her Misinformation

Joy vs. Her Misinformation

00:12:47 | 258 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

While Joy has some toys of her own she really loves playing with her roommates. While her cuffs are from a gag gift store, Joy much prefers hardened steel around her wrists. Another toy of envy is a 3D printed ice release. Told that it was only a prototype that lasted 10-15 minutes Joy couldn't resist. Knowing her roommate would be home within the hour he quickly cuffed herself to the couch and playfully struggled while waiting for the ice to melt. After 15 minutes had passed it was clear it would take much longer to melt. Only then did Joy release she'd been set up and would be completely helpless to whatever her roommate decided to do to her.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/4162b5722f5d9/Joy_vs_Her_Misinformation_saf_4.mp4

Lola vs. Her Rope Dare

Lola vs. Her Rope Dare

00:12:41 | 257 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Chatting with Lola she mentioned she played tie-up games with a friend of hers. Due to her tiny body, she was able to squirm out of everything she is put into but she still finds it fun. I suggested letting me have a shot and fifteen minutes later Lola found herself tied up on my bed. The terms of the dare were never really discussed, but I took them to mean she stayed tied until she got herself free. As the minutes ticked by I could see that Lola wasn't in agreement and wanted some help. Nevertheless, I'm sure she'll figure a way out eventually.

Tags: foam-gag, frogtie, rope, tapegag

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/0aef0a311a6b5/Lola_vs_Her_Rope_Dare_saf_4.mp4

Curvy Ra - lactating

Curvy Ra - lactating

00:07:46 | 840 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Remember the farm inspector we captured a few weeks ago? It turns out we were not wrong to add her to the herd! Curvy Ra not only has some massive udders, she is also already lactating! This makes everyone's life a lot easier! We just need to keep milking her to increase her production, but already we are getting great results from her. She is pretty docile with a muzzle gag and Curvy Ra seems to enjoy producing milk. This is not rare for HuCows with big udders, they need to get the milk out to relieve some of the heavy weight of their udders. Curvy Ra was even actively leaking after she applied the breast pumps (milk coming out without using suction)! She's a keeper!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/177ca82ac1b8a/Curvy_Ra_lactating_saf_4.mp4

Slave Emma The Runt - Fragile

Slave Emma The Runt - Fragile

00:47:47 | 3340 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Emma the runt returns to ShadowSlaves after eight years freedom. Waiting bound and hooded, it is greeted by a barrage of kicks and it's clothing is torn from it's body. It's tightly bound tits are punched and slapped, and held in place with a boot in it's hair, it is whipped mercilessly. Multiple clamps crush it's nipples, lips, tongue and nose. It is beaten with wooden spoons, birch, a viscous quirt, and made to stand still, and resist protecting itself as it is whipped, punched and cunt busted.

Thrown back to the floor, it is brutally fisted as it screams, beaten with knuckle-dusters, and made to orgasm again and again. Magick spits in it's face and bites it's breasts, beating it with a huge rubber sjambok between repeated fistings and punishing pounding in it's cunt with huge dildos. It's bruised, bound tits are attacked with pliers, and it's face bound in packing tape, before it's left where it fell, to contemplate it's return to the fold..

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/4f876e1fd0ec4/fragile-super_saf_4.mp4

Zip Tied and Going Nowhere!

Zip Tied and Going Nowhere!

00:22:54 | 1640 Mb | 3840x2160 | mp4

Jasmine finds herself ZIP TIED and SPREADEAGLE to a table in nothing but her underwear and stockings! Try as she might, those ties aren't going to give! But worse is to come her way...as a man enters the room and sets to work on Jasmine, her tits and pussy!!

Jasmine: "Hope you enjoy this one! A bit of a fantasy of mine being tied up so exposed like that, no way at all to escape and being gagged and used hehe!! And of course being brought to such a powerful orgasm! ;-) xx"

Starring: Jasmine Sinclair
Categories: Spreadeagle, Other Bondage, Stockings, Bondage Orgasms, Handgag, Nipple Abuse, Tape Gag, Solo

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/1000d7be3e3c2/JS_TableCableTied_4K_saf_4.mp4

Alexa Nova vs Charlotte Sartre

Alexa Nova vs Charlotte Sartre

00:44:32 | 1080 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

This is a long anticipated match up between two petite perverts, Charlotte Sartre and Alexa Nova. These girls are of equal size, strength and skill and today is going to be fun for both of them and the viewers. We see a wonderful power exchange between these girls. Both girls put their hearts into this match. Alexa uses her legs to spread Charlotte out and get fingers inside. Charlotte uses her power to get Alexa pinned to the mat and fondle her. This round goes the distance. The winner face fucks the loser and then puts the loser into a painful camel clutch. The Winner rubs her clit all over the back of the loser. The winner gets pleasure while the loser gets pain. The Winner then puts the loser into a Boston crab and then drops one leg and finger blasts the loser. The loser is tormented with pain and pleasure from the winner. While the loser is recovering from an exhausting orgasm, The winner grabs her head and face fucks it with a face sitting orgasm. Featuring: Alexa Nova , Charlotte Sartre

Tags: Facesitting, Fingers In The Pussy, Hand Gag, Kissing, Leg Scissor Squeeze, LEZDOM, Strap On Fucking, Tribbing, Winner Fucks Loser

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/60f09d88b6413/evl480_alexa_charlotte_saf_4.mp4

Slave Ellarna - Introducing Ellarna

Slave Ellarna - Introducing Ellarna

01:00:37 | 4290 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Ellarna is welcomed on her first day as a ShadowSlave, by Christian Red. In no time, he has her bound and helpless, and tears her street clothes from her body. She is whipped and exposed, as the bondage gets tougher, stretching her out on one leg, and binding her calf muscle so tight it leaves her in screaming agony.

She is made to crawl, led on a leash from her hair, like a dog, before being bound, kneeling with her shins crushed into a corrugated steel plate. She is finally released, and burned with hot wax as she lays, helpless and bruised, on the floor.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/c0b07eb865012/ellarna-super_saf_4.mp4

Slave Eryn - Introducing Eryn Rose

Slave Eryn - Introducing Eryn Rose

00:53:13 | 2750 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Naked and shaven headed, eryn rose is prepared for her first day as a ShadowSlave. She greets Christian Red by meekly kissing his feet, before submitting to an extensive over the knee spanking. Bound with hands to ceiling, the beating continues with powerful punches and kicks to her soft belly and perfect ass. Her legs are bound and she beaten with a steel bar, and repeatedly kicked, before a severe whipping with a rubber sjambok.

The brave and stoic girl is released from the beam, and hands bound, is subjected to a harsh face slapping, before Christian really lets rip into her ass with the metal bar and his fists, until she is finally sobbing and broken, ready for her future as a ShadowSlave..

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/b003639befacd/erynrose-super_saf_4.mp4

Elise Suffers with Sensitive Fee

Elise Suffers with Sensitive Fee

00:32:15 | 450 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Elise Graves and Kino Payne

I have princess feet. This means that my feet are extremely sensitive, however, interestingly, I also enjoy them . It appears as though today is my turn to suffer. I enjoyed myself last week making Kino suffer in ballet boots, and it seems as though he wants some payback. He leads me to a board covered in bottle caps, arranged in such a way that the edge of the board is slightly less intense with more bottle caps, and the center of the board is much more intense with fewer caps. After Kino secures me over the board, he begins to entertain himself with caning, biting, paddling, and using my suffering body for his own pleasure. Thankfully I am gagged with an giant ball gag, creating slobber and dampening my cries for mercy. With every stroke of the cane or thrust from behind, the bottle caps edges dig deeper into my tender feet - creating a mind fuck of whether I want to even lift my feet at all. Mercifully, Kino allows me to stand on the thin yard stick from time to time, although I am made to repay the favor with some serious swats to the ass, resulting in a bright red bum! I am really enjoying this spike board - even if it doesn't look like it Smiley

Category: Elise Graves , Kino Payne , Foot , Spike Board , Ball Gag , Cleave Gag , Suffering , Female Submissive , Male Domination , Dry Humping , Crying , Bare Feet , Spanking , Playful Domination , Sensual Domination

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/5f4f681d3332e/Princess_Feet_saf_4.mp4

Locked in a Restrictive Head Box, Elise is Le

Locked in a Restrictive Head Box, Elise is Le

00:26:58 | 379 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Sensory Deprivation Orgasms -t

With ear plugs wedged deep into my ears and a foam-lined box locked onto my head, Utmost Restraint is in full control of my body - even with my hands free. He has control over my head, and if you can control a person's head, you can control everything. I am at his mercy, and thankfully he takes good care of me. Beginning in a seated position, my nipples are quickly tied with string to my toes. This comes into play once Utmost Restraint introduces a vibrator to my pussy, as I tend to squirm and squeal. It is a head trip to be in the box. At first I am concerned for my ability to exchange air around the neck hole. It becomes hot and sweaty in the box. Thankfully, after the first few orgasms, I am no longer thinking about that. I am now thinking about my nipples being pulled on and the vibrator. It isn't until I am moved onto my back that I begin to freak out a little - this position has always been difficult for me. Utmost Restraint is patient and allows me some time to submit my arms to his control by standing over me. The following orgasms are much more intense after having passed through this brief period of panic. Each orgasm brings a few tears at this point. With my head separated from my body, it is easy to let the emotions flow. The orgasms encourage me to let it out. The head box is a success. Thank you Utmost Restraint!

Category: Elise Graves , Utmost Restraint , Sensory Dep , Sensory Deprivation , Head Box , Ear Plugs , Nipple Ties , Nipple Torment , Bound Orgasms , Screaming Orgasm , Female Submissive , Male Dominant , Bondage Box , Hitachi , Partial Bondage

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/97e3665f05e43/Sensory_Deprivation_Orgasms_saf_4.mp4

Daisy Ducati, Jack Friday

Daisy Ducati, Jack Friday

00:46:46 | 1140 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

One of the most Highly Anticipated matches this year, Daisy Ducati takes on the Undefeated, Jack Friday. Jack is a pro dom fitness trainer. He loves being mean to his clients and putting them through the rigger and let's face it, if you hire a personal trainer, you must like some kind of punishment. Trainers are there to push you and motivate you to go further and hard than you would go on your own. Today Jack wants to push Daisy to her limits. He thinks he can punish her just enough to keep things exciting before he takes his prize. Daisy Ducati holds the record for most orgams inflicted on the mats. She is behind in points in rounds 1 and 2. Jack is just too much power and skill for her in the first rounds. But round 3 is always where Daisy shines. Daisy place on trapping this big strong handsome man on the mats and then milking him to orgasm in round 3. Daisy has an great display of heart for this match. She is able to get ahold of Jacks neck and dick and put him into some trouble. Winner fucks the loser upside-down, sideways and on the wall. Winner make the exhausted loser do a workout regimen to wear them out completely before they take a squirt load on their chest.

Tags: Blow Jobs, Cum on tits, Fingers In The Pussy, Humiliation, Male Wins, Pentration, Winner Fucks Loser

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/1d75d67f86243/Daisy_Ducati_Jack_Friday_saf_4.mp4

Helena Locke, Marcelo

Helena Locke, Marcelo

00:44:07 | 1070 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Marcelo "Mad dog" is in the best form he has ever been in. He has been working on his cardio and he dominates in round 1. This match demonstrates how having a good strategy for a sex fight can win over someone with more strength. Marcelo has been working out and getting strong. His conditioning is great, his power is spot on, unfortunately for him, he has to meet Helena Locke. Helena Locke is a certified Bounty Hunter. She's trained to take down dirt bags and bring them to justice. Today, she need to deal with the new Marcelo. It's not very often we see a pro Domme pinned and taken advantage of. Each round we get to see Helena put into trouble and she is so pretty when she's uncomfortable. One of these wrestlers needs to figure out how to win a sex fight. Being stronger won't win a sex fight, What wins a sex fight is being a pervert. So get your perv on with these two sex fighters. The winner fucks the loser's asshole and makes the loser worship their muscles.

Tags: CBT, Hand Gag, Humiliation, Muscle Worship, Pegging, Spanking, Strap On Fucking, Winner Fucks Loser, Woman Wins

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/c996cbccab6a7/Helena_Locke_Marcelo_saf_4.mp4

Jolene Hexx - Leotard Bound

Jolene Hexx - Leotard Bound

00:15:16 | 721 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

This was a custom video commission. Gorgeous Jolene Hexx submits to a nice tight sitting post tie in her sexy leotard and tights. Once Shiny has her securely restrained with plenty of rope, he stuffs her mouth with a large wad of spandex and tightly cleave gags her over the top. She struggles and shakes her torso trying to test her bonds.. But she isn't going anywhere anytime soon..

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/67c25d8b52f23/Jolene_Hexx_-_Leotard_Bound_saf_2.mp4

Alba - How much she can arch

Alba - How much she can arch

00:25:42 | 535 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

In this custom clip Alba is put to an endurance challenge. She start the clip dressed only in a leather harness, arms crushed in a tight armbinder that put her elbows touching, leather straps at her knees and ankles. Even her toes are tied and her mouth is filled with our biggest harness ballgag. We leave her a few minute alone too feel her helplessness. So Alba here is the deal : we are going to hogtie you with a leather belt from you ankles to the head harness and you are going a prize for every minute of it you take...but...every three minutes it will get harder since the belt will be pulled three notches tighter everytime. Are you up for it Alba? She is hungry to try it. What follow is a really sexy and arousing endurance challenge but i don't want to spoil it too much, for that the video length is enough

Category: Bondage , Predicament Bondage , Challenges

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/ed3f351695c35/Alba_-_How_much_she_can_arch_saf_4.mp4

Sage vs. Her Stubbornness

Sage vs. Her Stubbornness

00:14:02 | 283 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

It was nearing the end of the day and I was planning to take it easy on Sage. When I mentioned this she didn't agree at all. Offended I would even suggest such a thing Sage insisted I dial it up. Happy to give her what she wants I felt a predicament should keep her satisfied. Her elbows are tied together with her wrists secured to a pole-mounted behind her. Her legs are frogtied and a crotch rope pulls her tightly forward leaving her in a somewhat uncomfortable position. This would be enough but Sage wanted more so string is added to her nipple piercings with weights added to the ends. As more and more weight is added she can't help but pull up to try and relieve some of the pressure. I remind her this is what she wanted with only a grunt through her gag in response.

Tags: ballgag, elbowcinch, hairtie, nippletie, nudity, pantyhose, predicament, rigging

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/6f56155eb18eb/Sage_vs_Her_Stubbornness_saf_4.mp4

Jade Nile's Creamy, Tight Pussy Rope-Tied and Fucked Hard

Jade Nile's Creamy, Tight Pussy Rope-Tied and Fucked Hard

00:40:51 | 1450 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Some sluts despise to be out of hand, yet appetite to be dealt with like a piece of sex-related meat. Therein lies the paradox of young, natural slut Jade Nile. She is utilized to being accountable as well as is pushed into being limited in inescapable rope chains and to praise a vicious man leading. She is extremely tied in a standing position with her arms drew straight-up right into the air in strappado. Her best firm ass is after that abused with corporal influence play that leaves her defenseless butt pulsating red with discomfort from the severe hits of a leather flogger as well as huge man-hand paddling. Yet this only makes her tiny tight pussy luscious with joy. As her cunt is stimulated with an unrelenting vibrator, she is made to trick on a substantial cock. Spit as well as salivate chokes her throat as her mouth is face-fucked into wheezing entry. She is after that thrown like a fuck plaything onto her back with her limbs bound along with coarse as well as horrible rope. She is utterly helpless as the male dom jams his huge cock deep into tiny pink pussy. She squirms in his hold but this just makes the taskmaster incensed as well as he pushes his long cock right into the deep holes of her starving cunt. He extra pounds her non-stop and also as his big pricks mashes, Jades pussy grows creamier and creamier from the joy of the excruciating fucking. She is after that linked on her hands and knees, perched with her young ass offered airborne. Without any warm up the dom continues his pussy raking assault and he fucks her over and over once again till she is glistening with sweat and also base sex-related cravings. An appetite like hers can just be filled up by obstructing a penis deep down her throat up until her she can hardly breath. Jamming her slut hole repeatedly, her male dom works himself into a frenzy and after that impacts a huge load of jizz around her face. Jade gobbles it all up like a hoggish whore and also whispers nonstop thank-you's for the healthy protein packed nutrition of his orgasm.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/5aca4f1cb4a0f/BS_43660_Derrick_Pierce_Jade_Nile_saf.mp4

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!