• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Tickling Fetish Erotic Videos

ivadzo

Forum Lord

Tickle Trivia with "Rachel Adams"

Hey there everyone! Here is a simple and fun clip I did with Rachel Adams! Rachel has SEXY country gal feet and an even more infectious smile. She giggles and smiles at the thought of FOOT TICKLE TRIVIA! The questions start simple and easy but then they get deliberately hard to make Rachel get them wrong. This is a really simple foot tickling video meant to be fun! Wants soles in your face and light tickling? This is it!

File name: tickling 2462 TheTickleRoom - Tickle Trivia with Rachel Adams
File Size : 370 MB
Runtime : 8 min 9 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/408108e3586c1/tickling_2462_TheTickleRoom_-_Tickle_Trivia_with_Rachel_Adams.mp4

ivadzo

Forum Lord

More Than A Little

Macy is really curious about just how ticklish Jasper Reed is. She has her in the portable stocks and asks if she is at least a little ticklish but Macy soon discovers that Jasper is so much more than a little ticklish! Jasper is super ticklish and cannot take much foot tickling, just what Macy likes. She gives the sexy little redhead only a second or two break here and there, who could stop with someone as ticklish as Jasper.

File name: tickling 2463 TickleAbuse - More Than A Little
File Size : 547 MB
Runtime : 11 min 6 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/bb0617177a6f2/tickling_2463_TickleAbuse_-_More_Than_A_Little.mp4

ivadzo

Forum Lord

Alexa's Impromptu Tickle Audition!

Alexa J. is a corporate spy, hired by a rival tickle studio to snoop around and figure out how we do things here at FTKLTickling. However, as she sneaks around taking pictures on her phone, she gets K.O'd from behind and captured! We don't take kindly to people breaking in and spying on us, not even sexy blondes, like Alexa!

Soon, Alexa awakens and finds herself trapped in the stocks! We need to send a message to sneaky industrial spies and the lowlife scum who hire them. Speaking of the lowlife scum who hire them, we need to know which studio is spying on us. Unfortunately, Alexa's phone is locked, so won't be able to glean that info from looking through it. Fortunately, it's far easier to remove a pair of shoes and tickle a pair of hyperticklish feet than it is to figure out the security code! Well, OK, maybe not ... but it IS way more fun!

Alexa goes absolutely berserk with yowling, cackling laughter as her long, nimble toes wriggle and writhe, in a fit of what could only be called 'dexterous hysterics'! Fingernails, feathers and brushes send the sexy spy into sheer tickle panic! And it gets worse when we decide that perhaps this interrogation session should double as an audition for her to become one of our models! If anything, she's overqualified! Maybe we'll let her go, if she tells us which studio hired her ... psyche! Not a chance. We're keeping this one! Does she tell us who hired her? You'll just have to click "Buy Now" the vid and find out!

File name: tickling 2464 FTKLsTicklingFantasies - Alexa s Impromptu Tickle Audition
File Size : 610 MB
Runtime : 18 min 58 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/9639806568321/tickling_2464_FTKLsTicklingFantasies_-_Alexa_s_Impromptu_Tickle_Audition.mp4

ivadzo

Forum Lord

Way Too Ticklish For This

Jasper Reed is new to us and she knows she is ticklish but she hasn't experienced the stocks before and not being able to get away from the tickling. Macy starts off on her upper body and strikes tickling gold lol, but it never really gets better for Jasper because she is just as ticklish on her sexy feet. Not sure what it is about redheads but they all seem to be super ticklish. The video also includes a few minutes of some behind the scenes footage, all good stuff.

File name: tickling 2465 TickleAbuse - Way Too Ticklish For This
File Size : 611 MB
Runtime : 12 min 25 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/7a2de4a239c60/tickling_2465_TickleAbuse_-_Way_Too_Ticklish_For_This.mp4

ivadzo

Forum Lord

Lydia Black Tag Team Tickled By Ginary & Loosey Lu

Lydia Black convinced her cousin Ginary to find a way for them to tickle Ginary's step-mother Loosey Lu. When she arrived she found Loosey tickling Ginary on the sybian and was happy to join in. Now its Lydia's turn to be be tag team tickled by Ginary and Loosey. They have strapped her arms up and legs spread to have their way with her. They begin with her nipples, tickling and lickling them. Ginary wants to have her way with Lydia's feet and tickles her stocking covers foot while Loosey uses the electric toothbrush on Lydia's nipples. Then Loosey moves closer to Ginary so she can lick her nipples and play with her pussy. Ginary cum tickling and tickling Lydia's barefoot. Ginary pushes aside Lydia's panties and licks her clit. Loosey takes over tickling Lydia's foot while playing with her own pussy making it difficult for Lydia to cum. Once Lydia finally orgasims Ginary decides to make her step-mother cum and plays with her pussy while they both continue with Lydia's feet. ...coming soon the girls get their turn at Loosey.

File name: tickling 2466 GinarysTickleAdventures - Lydia Black Tag Team Tickled By Ginary Loosey Lu
File Size : 323 MB
Runtime : 15 min 41 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/b4c5cd8a81e83/tickling_2466_GinarysTickleAdventures_-_Lydia_Black_Tag_Team_Tickled_By_Ginary_Loosey_Lu.mp4

ivadzo

Forum Lord

You Dont Need Revenge

Cleo definitely had her fun with Regan and totally forgot that Regan would be tickling her too. It's too late to negotiate some kind of deal but she tells Regan that she really doesn't need to get revenge on her. Too bad, Regan cannot wait to torment Cleo's sexy and very sensitive soles.

File name: tickling 2468 TickleAbuse - You Dont Need Revenge
File Size : 534 MB
Runtime : 10 min 37 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/49e6ba2e92467/tickling_2468_TickleAbuse_-_You_Dont_Need_Revenge.mp4

ivadzo

Forum Lord

Mission: Hysterical! Pt 40: Double Agent De-Feet!

THIS IS A CUSTOM ORDER: Vika is a Russian agent, planted inside an American agency. Fortunately, Agent Sablique and Agent Indica manage to subdue her, as she's handing classified info over to her contact! Vika finds herself in the stocks as her captors demand to know who her contact is. When Vika doesn't answer, Indica removes her shoes demonstrates the persuasive nature of tickle torture!

The sexy Russian spy shrieks and cackles as her big, size 9.5 feet wriggle and writhe, uncontrollably, under skittering fingernails, a feather and other ticklish implements! Sablique even adds her wicked fingernails into the mix, as she and Indica double-team Vika!

Just as Vika can take more, after having giving up some info, a misplaced side arm, left in her reach, allows her to escape and turn the tables on Sablique and Indica! Now, it's her turn to tickle these two decadent Americans and their pampered, pedicured feet! Sablique and Indica howl in foot-tickled hysterics as Vika gives them a taste of their own medicine, and then some! Squirming toes and laugh-addled, panicked pleas for mercy fill the room, as the bad girl wins the day, this time!

File name: tickling 2469 FTKL sTicklingFantasies - Mission Hysterical Pt 40 Double Agent De - Feet
File Size : 522 MB
Runtime : 16 min 14 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/aa3e02dbfcdb4/tickling_2469_FTKL_sTicklingFantasies_-_Mission__Hysterical_Pt_40__Double_Agent_De_-_Feet.mp4

ivadzo

Forum Lord

Nikki Brooks Gets Sensual Tickle Torment From Ashlynn Taylor

Ashlynn Taylor is quite pleased to have Nikki Brooks tied up to the tickle table for her to have her way with. She starts of Nikki with her feathers and fingers, tease Nikki's pussy with her tongue. She moves down to tickle and nibble on Nikki's feet. Nikki giggles, laughs, and squirms but its no use. Ashlynn returns to Nikki's upper body, tickle her all over with a paint brush then tickling her feet with the hairbrush. Ashlynn licks Nikki's pussy more then pulls out the Hitachi magic wand. She makes Nikki cum hard then uses the powerful vibrator to tickle Nikki's sensitive pussy while Nikki begs her to stop.

File name: tickling 2470 GinarysTickleAdventures - Nikki Brooks Gets Sensual Tickle Torment From Ashlynn Taylor
File Size : 422 MB
Runtime : 11 min 13 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/65c26fc96b68a/tickling_2470_GinarysTickleAdventures_-_Nikki_Brooks_Gets_Sensual_Tickle_Torment_From_Ashlynn_Taylor.mp4

ivadzo

Forum Lord

The Maid Punished on Her Feet

No tickle torture would be complete without getting the feet. In this clip Maripa has her feet tied together and she gets to feel them tickled at the same time. You will get a close up view of her sensitive soles glistening after I apply a heavy coat of moisturizer. I particularly enjoyed her reaction to the brush. Check it out.

File name: tickling 2471 LaughterComplex - The maid punished on her feet
File Size : 296 MB
Runtime : 6 min 6 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/3a831bc150179/tickling_2471_LaughterComplex_-_The_maid_punished_on_her_feet.mp4

ivadzo

Forum Lord

Selena Kyle Tickled By Gia Love

Gia Love is very excited to have Selena Kyle all tied up to tease and tickle. Gia begins with tickling Selena with a feather . She works her way down Selena's body to her very ticklish soles. Gia swaps to the paint brush and works her way back up Selena's body to her armpits. She tickles poor Selena with more feathers then the electric toothbrush. Selena giggles and squirms under the electric toothbrush as Ginary uses it to tickle all her most ticklish spots. Gia decides to pull out something more powerful and grabs the Hitachi magic wand to make Selena cum hard. Before Selena can even finish her orgasm Gia jumps in with more tickling.

File name: tickling 2472 GinarysTickleAdventures - Selena Kyle Tickled By Gia Love
File Size : 433 MB
Runtime : 11 min 5 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/09ca56c0cb7db/tickling_2472_GinarysTickleAdventures_-_Selena_Kyle_Tickled_By_Gia_Love.mp4

ivadzo

Forum Lord

Anastazja - Can Not Move

Weronika tied Anastazja to trampoline and foot stool. She is tickling her feet using feathers, toothbrush and fingers. Anastazja want gets out but she can not. Weronika also tickling black hair lady body but the most is tickling her barefoot.

File name: tickling 2473 PolishMistressClips - Anastazja - Can Not Move
File Size : 646 MB
Runtime : 14 min 40 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/a5b3b47fa9cc6/tickling_2473_PolishMistressClips_-_Anastazja_-_Can_Not_Move.mp4

ivadzo

Forum Lord

Shilo Vixen Gets Put To The Foot Tickle Test

Shilo Vixen is all tied up, with her feet all locked up. Shilo's toes are tied back, and she is asked several questions about tickling. Her feet are tickled with a big feather, while she squirms and laughs. Shilo is tickled with a feather, on her soles and in-between her toes. Shilo rates all the different tickle toys, based on how much they tickle. Shilo is tickled with various sizes of paint brushes, and even a vibrator. Shilo is tickled with an electric toothbrush, and a pin wheel and she laughs even harder. Shilo begs for mercy while she is tickled with lots and lots of tickle tools, and she has to rate them all!

File name: tickling 2474 GinarysTickleAdventures - Shilo Vixen Gets Put To The Foot Tickle Test
File Size : 351 MB
Runtime : 11 min 22 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/726c5d711c24d/tickling_2474_GinarysTickleAdventures_-_Shilo_Vixen_Gets_Put_To_The_Foot_Tickle_Test.mp4

ivadzo

Forum Lord

Helena And Weronika - Tickle Session

Helena in trouble. Weronika is tickling woman in her sensitive places. It does not matter is she on belly or back, Weronika will tickle her good. In a few positions and on a few ways. She is using her fingers, hairbrush and toothbrush. Every with this methods has another degree of tickling and Weronika knows how to use it.

File name: tickling 2475 PolishMistressClips - Helena And Weronika - Tickle Session
File Size : 630 MB
Runtime : 19 min 39 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/d89e8d80260bb/tickling_2475_PolishMistressClips_-_Helena_And_Weronika_-_Tickle_Session.mp4

ivadzo

Forum Lord

Welcome Domme Kat "I LOVE Ticklish Doms"

OOOOOOOOOOO MAN. So fetish con weekend just passed and since Perla is baking in the oven I could not go down BUT did that mean I was not gonna shoot? Hell no. INSTEAD me and the awesome 39 Year old Domme Kat set up a shoot! Now she has NEVER shot tickling, NEVER BEEN TIED UP, and NEVER been in a position this submissive. SO I decided to have some fun. We start with an interview getting to know her before testing her. Now she has never REALLY been tickled so she is scared she will not be ticklish. But the MOMENT I touch those size 8.5 feet she laughs LOUD AND STRONG. But then I try her upper body and WOW I know we hit a JACKPOT. So lets get started.

Domme Kat starts in the chair stocks toe tied (do not worry my foot fans she removed her shoes and white socks in the interview). I start with JUST fingers. She IMMEDIATELY starts laughing herself breathless. She has a LOUD powerful laugh and I LOVE it. I use lotion and have her try to keep her laugh in. She looks like shes about to explode. Well needless to say I get a little too carried away and her feet desensitize. SO I move on to her upperbody. This is one of the LONGEST upperbody portions in an audition I have EVER done. It is SO MUCH fun. I tickle her HYPER ticklish ribs and stomach as she SHRIEKS laughing. Then I start moving to find more spots. Once I hit the armpits, neck, and ears she is SCREAMING laughing herself to TEARS. When I go for the raspberries.....she literally goes "O NO O SH%$^" She says it was VERY new for her. The end interview she is exhausted and smiling saying she LOVED it! Come watch this ticklish Dom get it!

File name: tickling 2476 TheTickleRoom - Welcome Domme Kat I LOVE Ticklish Doms
File Size : 1.09 GB
Runtime : 35 min 34 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/5a903a1eed09f/tickling_2476_TheTickleRoom_-_Welcome_Domme_Kat_I_LOVE_Ticklish_Doms.mp4

ivadzo

Forum Lord

Karolina And Weronika - Cats Have Tickles

Cats do not like be bored. They have different ways to have fun. Now, Karolina find her cure for bored. She is tickling her friend pink cat woman. Black cat tied friend legs and hands and start tickle her feet in pantyhose.

File name: tickling 2477 PolishMistressClips - Karolina And Weronika - Cats Have Tickles
File Size : 523 MB
Runtime : 16 min 1 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/4cd9a85467f70/tickling_2477_PolishMistressClips_-_Karolina_And_Weronika_-_Cats_Have_Tickles.mp4

ivadzo

Forum Lord

Katrina - Secretary feet tickling

By John

Katrina works as a secretary and she comes in her regular office outfit. She's firmly tied to the bench with leather straps. I come and take off her heels revealing her sexy bare feet. I tickle her soles with a hairbrush and electric toothbrush. I also lick her feet and bite toes from time to time. In this clip, Katrina gets tickled in two poses. At first, she sits on the bench with her soles towards the camera and then she lies on her stomach. I tickle only Katrina's feet here. Enjoy!

File name: tickling 2478 RussianFetish - Katrina - Secretary feet tickling
File Size : 565 MB
Runtime : 21 min 36 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/3e93fdadc6d23/tickling_2478_RussianFetish_-_Katrina_-_Secretary_feet_tickling.mp4

ivadzo

Forum Lord

Luisa - Upper body tickling

By John

A new model Luisa came to us for the first time. She's 18 years old.
Luisa has never been tickled before and she's quite shy now because she has no idea how it's going to be.
The clip starts when the young beauty lies on the bench in her lingerie and her hands and feet are locked in stocks. Home girl comes and starts tickling her tender belly, ribs, and armpits. Luisa squeals and giggles. Home girl is very concentrated and discovers her body for most ticklish places. Closer to the end, Luisa manages to release her thin hand from the stocks but Home girl continues tickling her...
Enjoy!

File name: tickling 2479 RussianFetish - Luisa - Upper body tickling
File Size : 437 MB
Runtime : 12 min 10 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/dfbc2f18fe96f/tickling_2479_RussianFetish_-_Luisa_-_Upper_body_tickling.mp4

ivadzo

Forum Lord

I Tease You Tickle

You're in for a treat! I'm going to let you have a little foot session with me today. As you sit close to me, I slowly remove my sexy leather high heeled boots, revealing my cute multi-colored socks. I've been in my boots all day, so my socks are a little damp from my sweaty feet. Then I slowly peel off my socks to show you VERY soft little size sixes. My bare soles are perfect to be worshipped right now. You'd LOVE to run your face all over my tender sweaty soles. Then, my feet are propped up on the arm of the chaise lounge and cuffed together and secured on the bottom. My little feet aren't going anywhere! I have you tickle them which makes me laugh and giggle and squirm like crazy! Next, baby oil is rubbed into them, and that's when you use the dreaded hair brush on my oiled soles and toes. The tickling sensation is nuts! It's like this is tickle torture!

File name: tickling 2480 ScarlettSinnsTwistedFetishes - I Tease You Tickle
File Size : 445 MB
Runtime : 9 min 58 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/5f4e673378088/tickling_2480_ScarlettSinnsTwistedFetishes_-_I_Tease_You_Tickle.mp4

ivadzo

Forum Lord

*DOUBLE FEETURE* Maia and Aquas Audition "Awkward But Fun"

Here is a set of clips I kind of kept because I was not entirely sold on their reactions but I have been proven wrong before! So lets start with Maia! Maia is a singer/songwriter who came across some tough times in life. That led her to me. Maia was 23 at the time this video was filmed and she has size 7 feet. Now we start with her feet. She is FAR from the laugh out loud BUT I know some of my fans LOVE watching a model hold it in and this is it! Maias feet are sensitive enough where she smiles and tries to slowly move her feet to mask her movements. But the moment I break out the brush everything changes. Now she is trying to hold it in with the occasional BURST of laughter. This opens up her laugh a LOT more. Now Maia has an AMAZING smile but it only pops the MOMENT I find a hotspot. Now we leave the feet after she seems desensitized and move on to her upperbody. This is one of the instances where you see why I tell people not to push people too much. She starts to laugh LOUD and you can tell this REALLY tickles her but she starts to cry and shut down since she seems uncomfortable. I am about to pull the plug but she gives me the green light and we keep going. I lightly tickle her and she occasionally COMPLETELY balls up giggling. After its all said and done she wanted to come back but I personally was not a fan of the idea.

Next up we have Aqua X. Aqua at the time was an upcoming fetish model who had not shot any tickling work so it seemed fun! She was 28 at the time with some nice size 8s. I loved working with her but she was just not that ticklish to me! I start with her feet and she giggles while I tickle her nice soles but the giggle seems like its something I have to REALLY dig for. Then I press onto the toe tie and brush. This gets a bigger laugh but still not enough. I get to her upperbody but her laugh still has a flat almost monotone awkward giggle to it. Which is all funny because Maia was also awkward and these shoots were 1 day apart. So welcome to my little awkward collection.

File name: tickling 2481 TheTickleRoom - DOUBLE FEETURE Maia and Aquas Audition Awkward But Fun
File Size : 667 MB
Runtime : 20 min 45 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/a04113a51d541/tickling_2481_TheTickleRoom_-_DOUBLE_FEETURE_Maia_and_Aquas_Audition_Awkward_But_Fun.mp4

ivadzo

Forum Lord

Nurse of Merciless Tickle Torture

As Dacey came in today for her nursing orientation, I had a rather unexpected golden opportunity to indulge myself in one of my favorite activities, which is long, merciless tickle torture! You see, Dacey wanted to become a nurse despite her fear of needles. But as soon as she saw one up close, she feinted. Can you imagine that?! I was surprised at first, but then my wicked mind quickly saw the opportunity to have some devious fun with poor helpless Dacey. I removed her top and skirt and bound her to my table. I even put a ball gag in her mouth because, even though we were in a secluded room, I didn't want anyone else in the hospital to hear screams and pleading for mercy. I am going to spend some time tickling the daylights out of her!

The scene begins with Dacey already bound to the table. I begin tickling Dacey's slender upperbody, and from the first moment I touched her, I knew I was in for a treat. I dig into her sides, ribs and underarms. Dacey laughs and twists and turns. I was so excited knowing that I was going to make Dacey suffer through brutal tickle torture! I pour baby oil on her body and rub it all in so now her skin is slick, making her tickle torture even more intense. I loved watching her face in ticklish agony. LOVED IT! I remove her shoes to tickle her stocking covered feet. The stockings made her feet more ticklish too. Next, it was time to mercilessly tickle her naked upperbody again. It was pure torture for ticklish Dacey!

File name: tickling 2482 ScarlettSinnsTwistedFetishes - Nurse of Merciless Tickle Torture
File Size : 491 MB
Runtime : 11 min 3 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/20b16b985424e/tickling_2482_ScarlettSinnsTwistedFetishes_-_Nurse_of_Merciless_Tickle_Torture.mp4

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!