• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

This Is For Lover of Gorgeous Ebony Babes

Ebony 3282 The Wetter The Better

Ebony 3282 The Wetter The Better

Description: Get ready to get absolutely soaked as we spend some time getting up close and personal with the incredibly curvy Moriah Mills! With her insatiable body on full display, Moriah covers her curves in oil as she shows off her amazing body getting absolutely wet with anticipation of a big cock to suck and fuck! This bootylicious babe shakes that perfectly plum ass of hers while splashing around in the pool. She shows off her massive tits and fingers her dripping wet pussy. This tempting tease can't wait for you to jump into this scene and watch as Moriah works her magic all over one lucky stud's cock and balls. Moriah gets that tight pussy of hers absolutely stuffed as her beautiful round and brown booty bounces and grinds all over some dick.

Starring: Ramon Nomar, Moriah Mills
Tags: Ebony, Black

Size: 730Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:41:48

download.png

Ebony 3282 The Wetter The Better Part 1
Ebony 3282 The Wetter The Better Part 2

Ebony 3283 Watch Me Fuck Your Best Friend

Ebony 3283 Watch Me Fuck Your Best Friend

Description: I was super excited when I got home and saw my smoking hot girlfriend Nola Blu getting all dolled up! She was looking fine as fuck with her beautiful round butt on full display. She's a thick chick and I fucking love every inch of her bodacious body. But, when I grabbed her ass, she pushed my hand away and told me she was getting ready because my best bud Brick Danger was coming over for dinner. You could imagine that I was a little confused...why the fuck would my girlfriend be putting on some make-up and making herself look as smoking hot as possible for another man? Little did I know that she had another plans…During dinner, she cuckolded me by having sex with my fucking best friend right in front of me! I looked under the table and to my surprise, my beautiful busty bae was jacking off Brick underneath the table!

Starring: Brick Danger, Nola Blu

Size: 500Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:42:01

download.png

Ebony 3283 Watch Me Fuck Your Best Friend Part 1
Ebony 3283 Watch Me Fuck Your Best Friend Part 2

Ebony 3284 Naughty Ms Yummy

Ebony 3284 Naughty Ms Yummy

Description: You have to see big-tit jiggling, round-ass wiggling Ms. Yummy to believe her. This saucy ebony enlisted her friend to help her make a naughty video of herself squeezing her thick, curvy frame into teeny bikinis. Then we took the action to the pool so Ms. Yummy could twerk her bumcakes in a little red thong until her man, Chad White, took notice. Chad oiled up Ms. Yummy’s mammoth mounds and bouncy booty, then the camera captured Ms. Yummy in her element, taking Chad’s cock as far down her throat as she possibly could. Next Ms. Yummy bent over for a doggystyle deep dicking by the pool followed by some reverse cowgirl, with her hooters flopping every which way. This really was a naughty video – Chad finished all over Ms. Yummy’s nice big ass, which only made her more wiggly. Try not to get lost in the jiggle!

Starring: Chad White, Ms.Yummyxxx

Size: 1362Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:51:24

download.png

Ebony 3284 Naughty Ms Yummy Part 1
Ebony 3284 Naughty Ms Yummy Part 2
Ebony 3284 Naughty Ms Yummy Part 3

Ebony 3287 Tongue Game

Ebony 3287 Tongue Game

Description: Bruno is the kind of guy who never fails to spot all the hottest mamis when he's out for a drive, but Ginger makes an extra strong impression, not just for her tight body, big tits, and hot red lips, but because she doesn't look both ways and nearly walks right in front of his car! With a soft spot for any gorgeous babe who's in trouble, Bruno offers to help out the sexy Latina, and Ginger hops right into the passenger seat to say thank you with some road head! Back at Bruno's crib, Ginger's able to show her true blow job skills before she rides that thick cock and takes it doggystyle, ending up with a thick load on her face.

Starring: Ginger Bytes, Bruno Dickenz

Size: 862Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:27:38

download.png

Ebony 3287 Tongue Game Part 1
Ebony 3287 Tongue Game Part 2

Ebony 3288 Bad Cop Black Cock

Description: Officer Lela is taking no chances when she's called out on a noise complaint. When muscular ebony stud Prince opens the door, even though he says he's alone in the house, she insists on taking a look, and even slaps on the cuffs! When Lela pats him down, she finds he's packing a nightstick of his own in his pants, a big black cock that she just has to suck. This bad cop soon finds herself serving and protecting Prince's massive hardon before she sits on his face. When Lela demands his dick, Prince bends her over to fuck her doggystyle and slap her big round booty before she rides his cock like a police chopper. After some screaming orgasms, Lela takes a huge facial, then gives Prince a stern warning to keep the noise down from now on.

Starring: Prince Yahshua, Lela Star

Size: 313Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:29:23

download.png

Ebony 3290 Mechanical Bull Booty

Ebony 3290 Mechanical Bull Booty

Description: Can you ride? Skyler can. And she puts on a show while doing it. She completely takes over this dive bar and shows us all how it’s meant to be done – a curvy ebony goddess on top, and a bulking beast underneath. Completely under her control. People usually say that good dancers are also good in bed. But I think we all know that good riders are also… Well… Good riders. And Skyler is no exception. Come see her shake, twerk, ride, and whip us into a fervor. Oh, and the bull is just the first part of her riding demonstration. But you probably already knew that, right? What are you waiting for? Giddy-up.

Starring: Jmac, Skyler Nicole

Size: 500Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:35:06

download.png

Ebony 3290 Mechanical Bull Booty Part 1
Ebony 3290 Mechanical Bull Booty Part 2

Ebony 3291 Sister Seduction

Description: Things were going well for me. I woke up after a long peaceful night with my girlfriend and figured I would surprise her with breakfast in bed. So, of course, I sneak out and creep into the kitchen only to find her sister, Kokohontas, cooking up a meal. But she's not just cooking. She's dancing, shaking, showing off her curves. A man is tempted… She must have snuck in late, because she still had her night make-up on, and her thick ass was jiggling in her fancy lingerie. But, I mean, come on. What do you do in that situation? Do you resist the urge and go be loyal? Or do you sit down and enjoy the view. Yeah, that's right. I fucking sat down. So what? I was just watching. It’s in our nature. No harm in that. Kokohontas even offered to cook me something, and some extra food to bring to her sister in bed.

Starring: Jmac, Kokohontas

Size: 408Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:39:07

download.png

Ebony 3292 Tight And Tempting

Ebony 3292 Tight And Tempting

Description: As her boy Charles browses through his social media, Ivory can't help but notice a lot of skinny ladies posing for selfies, showing off fancy outfits, tanning on the beach, and all the other aspects of the socialite/influencer life. She browses through her old photos before she plays with her round ass, squeezes her bountiful tits, and traces her hip cleavage – she's not as flat and rail thin as the other girls… She doesn't have abs of steel or huge triceps… She's just… Ivory! She's got a tight body with plump tits and a round ass. That's Ivory! Maybe Charles doesn't like that anymore? Is he looking for that stereotypical tiny blonde chick? Does he no longer appreciate her curves? In an attempt to maximize her looks, Ivory heads off to try and see what other outfits she could put on to possibly compete with the smorgasbord of women on the internet. But her plump ass just can't seem to fit in her super skinny jeans.

Starring: Ivory Logan, Charles Dera

Size: 556Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:41:32

download.png

Ebony 3292 Tight And Tempting Part 1
Ebony 3292 Tight And Tempting Part 2

Ebony 3295 Online Ass

Ebony 3295 Online Ass

Description: Jessy has always been an optimistic and opportunistic gentleman. His wife has been fairly busy lately - she's out with friends, having fun, partying… Meanwhile he's at home, alone and ignored in more ways than one! As she leaves, Jessy gets reassured - don't wait up, honey! Order in! Well, that's exactly his plan. Browsing through some of the (now illicit) more intimate sections of the internet, Jessy finds the perfect meal to have delivered; the wonderfully curvy and seductive Aaliyah Hadid! This soul-stealing fiend shows up in a tight red dress that barely hides her curves. Without any adieu, the two get to work grinding and teasing while the wife is away. Can Jessy cover Aaliyah in the slut sauce she's been craving before the ball-and-chain gets home? Or will she walk in on Jessy balls deep in the moaning and eye-rolling goddess he ordered off the internet?

Starring: Jessy Jones, Aaliyah Hadid

Size: 410Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:33:50

download.png

Ebony 3295 Online Ass

Ebony 3296 Photoshoot Fuck

Description: The only thing more seductive than Julie Kay's voice is her… Her… Uh. Fuck. I don't even know. She's a siren. Everything about her makes you want to just pause and take it all in. What better way to capture her beauty and attitude than in a sultry photo shoot, getting marketed throughout a bunch of music videos, magazine covers, and social media campaigns? Come peek behind the camera as the lens explores every inch of Julie's body… But the investigation gets her a little bit more excited than she anticipated. Yearning for cock, she reaches out and takes the opportunity to turn the photoshoot into a more risque session! What better way to market yourself than to show off ALL your skills, huh? Especially when you can ride, suck, and fuck like this! Oh, if only Sean and Julie needed a second cameraman…

Starring: Julie Kay, Sean Lawless

Size: 381Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:28:37

download.png

Ebony 3299 Made To Order

Ebony 3299 Made To Order

Description: The curvy and amazingly entrancing Dominique is looking for the perfect bespoke dress. She wants it to fit perfectly. It absolutely needs to hug and accentuate all her assets to impress (and spite) her coworkers. But when you want something made to fit exact specifications, you need it done by hand. This is where Ramon enters - ready to provide this powerful but impatient goddess with the right garment. He runs his hands and measuring tape around her unbelievable hips, slim waist, and jaw-dropping big naturals to measure the necessary hourglass cut. However, powerful women tend to have powerful desires, and no patience when it comes to having them fulfilled… As Dominique becomes more exposed she simultaneously becomes more authoritative, demanding that Ramon provide more than just a simple fitting service!

Starring: Dominique Marley, Ramon Nomar

Size: 525Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:36:59

download.png

Ebony 3299 Made To Order Part 1
Ebony 3299 Made To Order Part 2

Ebony 3300 Ass Mate

Ebony 3300 Ass Mate

Description: Tight-ass ebony Mya Mays is looking for some action, and she knows no better way to have fun than… playing chess? Well, maybe she knows one better way to have fun – playing strip chess with her friend, JMac! Mya is new to the game and JMac has her naked in no time. Lucky for Mya, JMac is packing a piece big enough for checkmating. When JMac whips out his bishop it’s game time, and Mya can’t help but wrap her lips around that member. Mya’s strategy is letting JMac facefuck her until he’s good and hard, then she mounts that cock and has her way with it. Mya cums all over JMac’s dick as he drills her pussy until she’s begging for his cum. It’s a good thing Mya is better at fucking than she is at chess, because these two sure make a mess of the board… just like JMac makes a mess of Mya’s pretty face!

Starring: Jmac, Mya Mays

Size: 608Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:33:25

download.png

Ebony 3300 Ass Mate Part 1
Ebony 3300 Ass Mate Part 2

Ebony 3302 Teach Me How To Grind

Ebony 3302 Teach Me How To Grind

Description: Harley Dean is temptation made manifest. Her elegant body is capped with supple tits, a round ass, and captivating eyes that can freeze you in place. But, she also has that edgier feeling to her. Something beneath the surface that hints at a wild or carefree side. So, when she showed up on set with her longboard, we decided to make a little homage to old skate videos in her honor! We had Harley show off her assets by twerking, teasing, and - most importantly - grinding! As she rolls back and forth toward the camera - as her longboard bends under her bouncing beautiful behind… Our shooters could barely wait to get her inside. Harley ends her tease by rolling over to worship Van Wylde's waiting cock, where she starts to put on the real display of tricks! If you liked how she was riding the board, wait until you see how well she rides the Van!

Starring: Van Wylde, Harley Dean

Size: 546Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:34:21

download.png

Ebony 3302 Teach Me How To Grind Part 1
Ebony 3302 Teach Me How To Grind Part 2

Ebony 3303 Aaliyah Gets Her Gangbang

Ebony 3303 Aaliyah Gets Her Gangbang

Description: It’s Aaliyah Hadid’s eighteenth birthday, and naughty Aaliyah always gets what she wants on her special day! Today, she’s taking it to the streets to organize a gangbang!(!!!) Aaliyah struts her stuff in a sexy romper as she advertises what she has on offer: her gorgeous face, delicious mouth, tempting tits, and amazingly hot ass. This hot-to-trot hussy does everything in her power to get the gangbang going, from hanging posters to declaring her desire for dick through a megaphone. But will it be enough to get the multi-dick action she desires? Or will the guys pass up the chance to have Aaliyah’s lips and pussy wrapped around their cocks? Aaliyah is making sure her birthday wish comes true with a happy ending for everyone: first she’s letting these guys run on a train on her, then she’s blowing out all those candles!

Starring: Codey Steele, Johnny Goodluck, Jake Adams, Aaliyah Hadid, Patrick Delphia

Size: 727Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:42:31

download.png

Ebony 3303 Aaliyah Gets Her Gangbang Part 1
Ebony 3303 Aaliyah Gets Her Gangbang Part 2

Ebony 3306 Round Brown And Soapy Wet

Ebony 3306 Round Brown And Soapy Wet

Description: Jmac is driving home when he sees hot Ebony vixen Moriah Mills waiting in his driveway with a bucket full of soapy water and a sponge. As soon as Jmac stops the engine, Moriah starts washing his car, which of course includes a lot of twerking! Her method is quite unusual: first, she lathers soap all over her big tits and round ass! Then, she uses her huge ass-ets to scrub the car clean! As she gets soapy wet, her pussy gets dripping wet, so she sprays Jmac with the water hose, forcing him to pull down his pants and reveal the big hard dick he’s been hiding! The hot Ebony slut immediately puts her cock-sucking lips to good use, licking and sucking Jmac’s cock! Then, they get the car dirty again as he bends her over the hood and fucks her brains out until she cums!

Starring: Jmac, Moriah Mills

Size: 690Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:28:28

download.png

Ebony 3306 Round Brown And Soapy Wet Part 1
Ebony 3306 Round Brown And Soapy Wet Part 2

Ebony 3307 Valentines Vagina

Description: Ariana just got dumped by her boyfriend, Mike, ruining her special holiday plans. As you can see, she went through a lot of effort to make this one special - she got all made-up, she scattered roses, and she dressed herself up as the perfect little Valentine's chocolate treat! Well, fine. Maybe someone else can take advantage of the situation - Mike's loss is someone else's gain, right? Ariana calls up Ramon to "pick up Mike's old stuff," but quickly realizes what's really going on… How could he turn down a nice rebound revenge fuck? Ramon couldn't let this all go to waste! In the end, Ariana gets the proper holiday cock she's been waiting for and even thinks of a way to add insult to injury! Maybe some cum-covered selfies to show Mike what he's missing?

Starring: Ariana Aimes, Ramon Nomar

Size: 488Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:33:58

download.png

Ebony 3308 Caution Hot Content

Ebony 3308 Caution Hot Content

Description: It’s Leisha Lush’s first day working as a barista and she wants to do the best job she can, especially when Jmac, a regular customer comes in. When the luscious Leisha brings Jmac his coffee, she notices his pants are unzipped and his cock is peeking out. However, instead of telling him that his dick is hanging out, she proceeds to tease this hung young man with her tasteful tits and amazing ass. Distracted by all the naughty thoughts running through her mind, Ms. Lush splashes milk all over herself. She uses the happy incident as the perfect reason to strip down until she is only wearing her barista apron! All Leisha wants to do on her first day is make sure that she's pleasing her customers--especially if it means getting on all fours and taking a big cock between her dripping wet pussy lips!

Starring: Jmac, Leisha Lush

Size: 528Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:34:02

download.png

Ebony 3308 Caution Hot Content Part 1
Ebony 3308 Caution Hot Content Part 2

Ebony 3310 Bending And Tending

Ebony 3310 Bending And Tending

Description: Moriah Mills is getting ready for a luau party she’s hosting at her place. She’s outside on her patio, putting the finishing touch to the party decorations when Charles Dera arrives with a flower delivery for the party. The delivery man can’t keep his eyes off Moriah as she carefully arranges the flowers… and we can’t blame him! Moriah’s massive tits are popping out of her flower top and her straw skirt barely covers her giant ass! After catching him looking at her, the bootylicious ebony demonstrates her twerking skills to Charles. It’s hot outside, so he pours water all over her round ass and big tits to help her cool down. It turns out Moriah’s pussy is also getting dripping wet, so she invites Charles inside where she sits on his big hard cock and demonstrates her cock-sucking skills!

Starring: Moriah Mills, Charles Dera

Size: 713Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:35:03

download.png

Ebony 3310 Bending And Tending Part 1
Ebony 3310 Bending And Tending Part 2

Ebony 3312 Make Me Moan

Ebony 3312 Make Me Moan

Description: Aaliyah Hadid is on the phone with her boyfriend; he’s gone on vacation with his buddies and she misses him. She’s also really horny, so she starts having phone sex with her bae, unaware that her hot roommate, Darcie Dolce is eavesdropping on the conversation! In fact, Aaliyah’s dirty talk is so steamy that Darcie’s pussy gets dripping wet -- so wet that she sneakily masturbates while listening to the call! Then, the horny brunette approaches the bed, but Aaliyah catches her and chases her away. When Aaliyah resumes dirty talking to her boyfriend, Darcie sneaks back into the room. Determined to help her roommate get off and make her moan, she crawls to the bed and starts licking Aaliyah’s juicy pussy! This time, Aaliyah doesn’t try to stop her! Instead, she ends the call with her boyfriend and the two roommates give in to their Sapphic lust as they lick and fuck each other’s pussies!

Starring: Aaliyah Hadid, Darcie Dolce

Size: 752Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:28:25

download.png

Ebony 3312 Make Me Moan Part 1
Ebony 3312 Make Me Moan Part 2

Ebony 3314 Perfect Fit For A Perfect Ass

Ebony 3314 Perfect Fit For A Perfect Ass

Description: The bootylicious Moriah Mills is looking for the perfect bikini... and a good fuck! The horny, busty, curvy cutie walks into the shop where Tony Rubino works and asks for his help--but really all she's after is for this shy guy to stick his dick between her dripping wet pussy lips! While he does his best to help her find exactly what Moriah is looking for, she keeps distracting him with her big round ass. Annoyed that Tony remains professional despite her efforts, Ms. Mills up the ante by showing her best twerking moves and getting naked in the store, hoping this will help her score the big hard cock she craves! Luckily for her, Moriah's sexy naked body forces the other customers out of the store and with a naked Moriah Mills eager to be fucked, Tony has no choice but to close up shop for the day and finally get laid! Luckily for him, his dick is the perfect fit for Moriah Mills' perfect ass!

Starring: Tony Rubino, Moriah Mills

Size: 558Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:31:53

download.png

Ebony 3314 Perfect Fit For A Perfect Ass Part 1
Ebony 3314 Perfect Fit For A Perfect Ass Part 2

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!