• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Teen/Gay Male love for ages

D1amondL1on

Forum Lord
Antonio Ferrari And Ronan Kennedy

Antonio Ferrari And Ronan Kennedy

Genre: Bradcs, Make Out, Kissing, Cock-Sucking, Deepthroats, 69, Fuck, Bareback, Fucking, Cumming
Actress name: Ronan Kennedy
Antonio Ferrari and Ronan Kennedy lock lips and make out, kissing as they reach into each other’s pants and pull out those big dicks, massaging and stroking them until Ronan makes the first move and goes down on Antonio.  Ronan shows off his cock-sucking skills as he deepthroats Antonio’s long shaft, pulling it in and out of his mouth as Antonio watches him work that dick.  They switch places and now it’s Antonio’s turn to conquer Ronan’s massive prick and he does his best to fit it all in his mouth, using his hand to stroke the rest of the shaft as he runs his tongue and lips along that fat cock! 
They 69 next as each guys gets comfortable on the bed and chokes on some dick until Antonio decides it’s time to fuck and he buries his hard and bareback dick in Ronan’s tight little ass!  Ronan moans as Antonio dominates his ass, fucking him hard while Ronan plays with himself, stroking his member as he feels every inch of Antonio inside of him.  The faster Antonio fucks him, the harder Ronan jerks his dick until he and Antonio are cumming, shooting huge loads onto Ronan’s chest and balls! 

Video: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 18 min 43 s
Format: MPEG-4
File size: 356 MiB

00240x0032-12.png

DOWNLOAD FILE - 356 MiB

D1amondL1on

Forum Lord
Ronan Kennedy Fucks Ryan Fields Raw

Ronan Kennedy Fucks Ryan Fields Raw

Genre: Bradcs, Oral, Foreplay, 69Ing, Cock-Sucking, Bareback, Creampie, Fucks, Kinky
Actress name: Ronan Kennedy
Looks like Ryan Fields is taking the cock today…but before that happens, he and Ronan Kennedy have to get naked and hard! Ronan rips his shirt off (we mean that literally!) and once they’re both naked on the bed they get started on the oral foreplay, 69ing as Ryan struggles to suck Ronan’s monster of a cock without gagging on it. 
They keep at the cock-sucking until they’re both ready to go, then the lube comes out and Ronan’s cock goes in…right into Ryan’s tight little ass! Ryan’s pain is written on his face as Ronan thrusts his massive dick in and out of his ass, and they try a few different positions to see if that will help.  Ronan bends Ryan over the bed and fucks him raw that way, going balls deep as Ryan takes that impressive dick like a champ.
They try another position, Ryan on his back with his legs spread, and Ronan buries himself deep inside of him again while Ryan plays with his own prick a little, trying to add some pleasure to the pain of getting his ass stretched.  But obviously it doesn’t hurt too badly, because it’s not long before Ryan shoots his load and gets it fed to him by Ronan, who then pulls that bareback dick out of Ryan’s ass, gives him a creampie, then fucks him with the cum…how’s that for kinky?

Duration: 16 min 55 s
File size: 325 MiB

00240x0032-12.png

DOWNLOAD FILE - 325 MiB

D1amondL1on

Forum Lord
Jaxon Ryder Fucks Romeo James Raw

Jaxon Ryder Fucks Romeo James Raw

Genre: Bradcs
Actress name: Romeo James
The night before this update Jaxon Ryder and Romeo James took their fine selves to a bar. The cameraman wonders if there are stories to share from the liquored up escapades. "Yeah, but I don't think we should talk about them," Romeo answers. Jaxon also stays mum, which means the tales must be naughty and delightful! LOL! Seeing how both lads are being tight-lipped with any dish, they decide to get right to business. Clothes are removed, and the obligatory booty compare is done. They even reach over and grab a handful of juicy ass! From there they go to kissing, which is mandatory after jiggling a dude's butt cheeks.
Romeo takes a seat and Jaxon gets on his knees so he can put his lips on man meat. "Oh, yeah. Suck that cock," Romeo whispers. Jaxon is never one not to do his oral duties. He goes up and down, covering the shaft with spit. Romeo curses encouragement. Jaxon stands up and Romeo hits his knees. He takes what Jaxon has to offer, getting that uncut meat plump. Shakespeare's boy (grin) chokes on that sausage. "You like that cock," Jaxon wonders. The only answer he gets is more sucking. LOL!
It's fucking time! "Lots of lube," Romeo says. He puts some in his hairy hole and Jaxon slathers the stuff on his pole. Romeo gets on the bed, on all fours. Jaxon takes his time filling up Romeo's boy cunt. After a minute or two, Jaxon starts going in and out. "How does that feel," Romeo wonders. "Feels OK," Romeo replies. The pace picks up. Jaxon's nuts start to smack Romeo's cheeks. "Yeah. Spread your fucking ass," Jaxon orders. Romeo grabs the sheets, whimpering into the bed. He gets on his side and Jaxon reenters. Romeo grits his teeth, but his dick tells the real story. His special spot is getting some royal treatment. Jaxon's fucking pace picks up. He's balls to the walls, making certain Romeo gets ever inch. Even pulls the cheeks apart to get more booty.
Romeo gets on his back for the final lap. Both lads are cursing and ready to lose some juice. "Fuck me," Romeo groans. He starts to jerk his tool and that wet load first hits his chest. The rest of the cum lands on his stomach. Jaxon keeps fucking that hole until he's ready to nut. He pulls out and his creamy jizz lands near Romeo's belly button. "Nice work," Romeo says to Mr. Jaxon. There's a hint  Romeo got the load that Jaxon was supposed to give to some lass. Glad he didn't waste it on her! LOL!

Duration: 20 min 37 s
File size: 392 MiB

00240x0032-12.png

DOWNLOAD FILE - 392 MiB

D1amondL1on

Forum Lord
Vadim Black And Chandler Scott Raw

Vadim Black And Chandler Scott Raw

Genre: Bradcs, Kisses, Sucks, Oral, Rims, Fingering, Bareback, Flip, Cum
Actress name: Vadim Black
Vadim Black and Chandler Scott warm each other up with kisses, making out and running their hands across each other’s body as they get into it, and when Chandler lies back on the bed, Vadim teases him with his mouth.  Chandler watches as Vadim slowly works his way down to his cock, taking it in his mouth and making Chandler squirm with pleasure as Vadim licks and sucks Chandler’s thick knob.
But Vadim’s cock needs some attention next, and Chandler’s all over it, taking it all the way down his throat and making Vadim hard in seconds as he works that long shaft. Vadim isn’t done with oral yet and he bends Chandler over and rims his ass, spreading it apart, licking and fingering it to get him warmed up for what’s comes next!  Vadim slides his dick into Chandler’s ass and pumps it hard and fast, slamming into him with his throbbing, bareback dick while Chandler grabs the bedsheets and takes that cock! 
They flip and Vadim climbs on top of Chandler, sitting on his dick and riding it while he strokes his own prick, bouncing his ass up and down while Chandler enjoys the feeling of Vadim’s ass around his cock.  They flip again and this time Vadim fucks the cum out of Chandler and then pulls out and lets his own load drip down all over Chandler’s sore ass!

Duration: 22 min 29 s
File size: 430 MiB

00240x0032-12.png

DOWNLOAD FILE - 430 MiB

D1amondL1on

Forum Lord
Adam, Mick & Kaden

Adam, Mick & Kaden

Actress name: Adam Baer
Adam, Kaden and Mick all on the same bed? What other proof is there for the existence of God? :) Adam is in the middle and tells us what to expect. "Today everyone is getting fucked but me," Adam says into the camera. Kaden will lose his virginity and Mick will show those bottom skills he learned. Director Adam tells his scene mates to get naked. Adam and Kaden have some conversation about who is more dramatic. Mick is unusually silent in the opening, but that's to be expected. He's not used to getting plugged. Yet. LOL! The guys lose their clothes, and Adam is the meat in a Mick and Kaden sandwich. Adam sucks Mick and Kaden takes care of Adam. There's a whole lot of slurping and moaning. Adam, who is playing director, tells Kaden to stand up so he too can have some oral love. "I've never had a black dick in my mouth, but let's do this shit," Adam says. He opens his mouth and swallows Kaden's tool. Kaden guides his head to see if he can take it all. While this is happening, Mick is slurping away on Adam's meat. Poor Kaden. The newbie is cursing and moaning. He might pass out from Adam's blow job skills. It's time for some fucking, so Adam puts some lube on his tool. Kaden sits on it. He takes his time trying to get used to that big ol' raw thing. "Definitely a virgin hole," Adam says. Kaden's ass is being busted in two. But it ain't over for the newbie. He gets on his hands and knees, and Mick saddles up. Mick is gentle to the virgin, slow dicking him. A few strokes are balls deeps. Those cause the loudest cries. "I should not be enjoying this, but I am," Kaden says. Mick smacks those round cheeks as he makes Kaden his bottom boy. As for Adam, he is offering instruction as he strokes his own meat. "Break that shit in," Adam orders. Now it's Kaden's turn to have some fun. Mick gets on his stomach. Editorial moment: is there a more beautiful sight than Mick on his stomach? :) Kaden lubes up and breaks the seal in one slow stroke. Mick sucks away on Adam's sausage to keep his mind focused. As for Kaden, he loves Mick's booty. "You like that hole," Adam asks. "Nice and tight," Kaden replies. Kaden kisses Mick's shoulders as he fucks him. Adam, the old pro, leans down and gives Kaden a sloppy kiss. Kaden gets on his back so Adam can get some more of that less than virgin hole. As for Mick, he feeds his dick to Kaden. The newbie is stuffed with man meat. And he's loving it. Listen to him moan. Adam is pounding away, causing poor Kaden to shake and shiver. Mick busts a load that lands on Kaden's tongue and lips. Mick puts his cock back in the newbie's mouth so he can wipe it clean. Kaden shoots next, his cum hits the top of Mick's butt cheeks and covers the rest of his abs. When Adam finally shoots, his cum mixes in with Kaden's. Wait for the post-coital teasing when Kaden smears man goo all over Mick's face!

Duration: 27 min 30 s
File size: 390 MiB

00240x0032-12.png

DOWNLOAD FILE - 390 MiB

D1amondL1on

Forum Lord
Mikey And Zeno Flip Raw

Mikey And Zeno Flip Raw

Genre: Bradcs, Sucks, Oral, Deepthroat, Cock-Sucking, Raw, Flip, Rimming, Bareback, Fucking, Jizz
Actress name: Mikey
The ever-charming Zeno Kostas is paired with Mikey and you can tell by the chemistry between them that it’s going to be a very sexy scene!  We all know how much Mikey likes to fool around with straight boys, so after some making out he can barely contain his excitement as he goes down on Zeno and sucks that sweet cock! Mikey plays with himself while he gives Zeno oral so that when it’s Zeno’s turn to give Mikey head he can barely fit Mikey’s monster cock in his mouth, but he does his best to deepthroat that huge thing! 
When the cock-sucking is done, Zeno preps himself to take Mikey’s mammoth meat but when Mikey slides that dick in it all Zeno can do is remind himself to breathe. Mikey turns Zeno onto his stomach and fucks him raw from behind, slamming into Zeno’s tight ass and making him moan. After Zeno’s taken a pounding he gives it back to Mikey when they flip, rimming Mikey's hole before shoving his bareback cock into that ass and fucking him hard until Mikey busts a nut and Zeno comes right behind him, unloading his jizz onto Mikey’s stomach.

Duration: 19 min 49 s
File size: 377 MiB

00240x0032-12.png

DOWNLOAD FILE - 377 MiB

D1amondL1on

Forum Lord
Cody Smith Pounding Dereks Ass

Cody Smith Pounding Dereks Ass

Genre: Bradcs, Kisses, Facefuck, Raw, Fucks, Cum
Actress name: Derek Cline
Derek Cline and Cody Smith exchange some sexy kisses and Derek teases Cody’s nipple with his tongue before using that expert mouth on Cody’s cock next.  Derek works that dick until Cody is rock hard, then hangs his head over the bed and lets Cody facefuck him.  Cody plays with Derek’s prick as he shoves his dick down his throat before bending Derek over and shoving it in that tight ass next! 
Derek moans aloud as Cody slams into him, that raw dick splitting Derek’s ass in two as he fucks him so hard and deep.  Skin slaps against skin as Cody pulls Derek back against his cock before flipping him onto his back and taking that ass some more.  Derek’s juicy ass bounces with each of Cody’s deep thrusts and he reaches for his dick, jerking it as Cody fills him up inside.  A few more thrusts and Cody pulls out to nut between Derek’s ass cheeks while Derek cums across his abs, both guys riding out their orgasm as their cocks drip cum.

Duration: 18 min 37 s
File size: 351 MiB

00240x0032-12.png

DOWNLOAD FILE - 351 MiB

D1amondL1on

Forum Lord
Tyler, Derek & Corey

Tyler, Derek & Corey

Actress name: Tyler Evans
I brought back Corey our designer/makeup artist from BrokeStraightGirls.com, because he wanted to do another shoot for us. He loves the straight boys and getting them to do things that they wouldn't tell anyone else they tried. I decided to pair him up with Derek, who has been with us before. He has a girlfriend, who has not find out where all the extra money has been coming from. Now, Derek has done a solo shoot, his first oral experience with a guy, and looked at taking things a step further. We talked about him doing a strap on shoot with a girl. Corey said that he would line a girl up to do the shoot, but right before the shoot she bailed. In the hopes that we could still make something happened, I just figured that we would supplement the dildo for a real thing with some more money. When I brought up my proposal to Derek he was not having it, he even threatened to leave. I found it fascinating that he would let a girl bang him in the ass with a strap on, but that he wasn't going for the real thing. Derek was very strapped for money and I knew that he needed to get himself out of a crunch, so if I just hit the right dollar amount that he had in his had in his head. We settled on him topping a guy instead of taking it for now. Once we settled on an amount I figured that we could bring in Tyler to do the shoot. I asked Derek what he spent his money on that he has made, and he said that he paid for Lasik surgery. To get started I had Derek strip down out of his clothes, and he was left standing there naked. Taking a seat on the couch, I told him to play with himself for a minute to get hard. I noticed that Derek still shaves his pubs, and that he has a tone body. While he was stroking I asked Corey if he wouldn't mind helping Derek out with some head. Corey was excited at the chance, and so he stripped off his shirt and got down on his knees. Using his tongue, he licked Derek's balls to get him turned on. Then, he took over control, and started to give head. It took no time for Derek's cock to get hard as a rock, and about that time there was a knock at the door. Tyler came in and took a seat on the couch besides Derek, and it showed to be a little awkward. I brought up the fact that we really wanted to see Derek get fucked, and didn't know if Tyler would want to help out with this being Derek's first time. Tyler seemed down, and Derek wasn't making a scene since I was changing what we had discussed. Taking off his shirt, I told Tyler to give Derek oral for a minute, and that was when I told Corey to join in as well. Both guys were down there sucking and licking Derek's dick, and he loved it. I left them alone for a while so that they could just help Derek relax before we got to the point that he would get to take a dick in his ass. When we got to that point, I told Tyler and Corey to go ahead and get all the way undressed for us. That way we could get the fucking started. I had them give Derek a couple of pointers for his first time, and Derek laid on his back with his arms behind his head. Tyler got his cock hard, and he started to push his way in. I just reminded Tyler to go slow, and Derek seemed to be taking the pain pretty well. Tyler started to work up a paced, then he was able to pick up some speed. To help make him relax a little more Tyler played with Derek's cock to help it feel better. Corey licked Derek's nipples and then took over stroking Derek's cock to have a purpose in the shoot. Tyler started to pick up Derek's legs and lift them higher in the air, so that he could do a little deeper fucking. As the legs came off the bed, Derek's breathing started to get faster and louder. With getting to go deeper, Tyler even let out some moans while he just kept up a constant speed. The best was when Tyler got Derek crunched up in a ball, and with his ass up a lot higher, Tyler was able to get his cock in as deep as possible. This was causing Derek to be in some more pain, and there was just something hot about it. What was great about Tyler was that he was treating Derek like a little bitch, and being more aggressive with it. I didn't want to waste much time, I told Corey to get a condom on. When they switched I wanted there to be as little pause in fucking as possible. This way Derek wouldn't freak out and make us stop with a long pause in between. Corey pushed his cock right in there and just started to go really fast ignoring Derek yelling out. Tyler even made a comment about how rough Corey was being for always being a bottom. Tyler stroked his cock, and Derek's as the same time. The guys were so into fucking Derek, that they didn't want to stop fucking the virgin hole. Derek just kept yelling out the money to remind him why he was doing it. When I panned over Derek's face he was actually opening up his eyes a little bit, and Corey was really going to town on Derek's ass, and loving it. He made a face at me too that he wanted him to take it. They worked themselves down, and Corey pulled out about to cum in Derek's ass. I didn't want that to happen, and as Corey was about to spray his load, it just went away. I told them all to take a position, so that we could see them all get off. Derek was the first one to shoot his load right on his stomach, he came all the way up his chest. Followed by Corey who shot his load clear up to his nipples and I guess the fucking had him horny. I didn't even get panned over to Tyler in time to catch him shooting, but his load hit him on his face. All the guys did a great job, and I complimented Derek on taking the cock like a champion for his first time.

Video: 480 x 638
Duration: 26 min 54 s
File size: 354 MiB

00240x0032-12.png

DOWNLOAD FILE - 354 MiB

D1amondL1on

Forum Lord
Brad Gemini Fucks Jared Marzdon

Brad Gemini Fucks Jared Marzdon

Genre: Bradcs, Kisses, Sucking, Deepthroats, Oral, Fucking, Doggy Style, Bareback, Cums
Actress name: Jared Marzdon
Brad Gemini is getting his dick ready for Jared Marzdon before we even get their scene underway, and these two studs are ready to go at it before we’re done talking!  They share a few kisses here and there as they pull those clothes off and Jared drops to his knees to show Brad how good he is as sucking cock.  He deepthroats that hard dick while he plays with his own meat, licking up and down Brad’s juicy prick and then lying back on the bed to let Brad give him some oral, too.  Brad grabs that dick with his mouth and works it as he plays with Jared’s balls and asshole, making him moan and then turning him onto his side and filling Jared’s tight ass with his rock hard dick. 
Brad gets balls deep and holds his cock in Jared’s ass, letting that tight little hole stretch a bit before fucking him harder and faster.  Jared gets that dick doggy style next, on all fours on the bed, ass in the air as he takes every inch of Brad’s throbbing cock, fighting through the pain as that big dick gets more pleasurable with each thrust.  Jared’s on his back next, legs in the air and spread wide apart as Brad pounds him, driving that bareback cock deeper while Jared jerks himself off and cums hard and Brad’s quick to follow, delivering a huge load onto Jared’s sexy abs!

Duration: 18 min 19 s
File size: 349 MiB

00240x0032-12.png

DOWNLOAD FILE - 349 MiB

D1amondL1on

Forum Lord
Sergio Valen Fucks Dimitri Thomas

Sergio Valen Fucks Dimitri Thomas

Genre: Bradcs, First Time, Head, Oral, Virgin Ass
Actress name: Sergio Valen
Dimitri is nervous about what it’s going to feel like to take a cock up the ass for the first time, but Sergio gives him some good advice and instead of drawing out the suspension for too long, he decides it’s best just to get started.  Besides…he admitted that he likes a little pain with his pleasure, so that preference will certainly come in handy! 
To help him relax, Sergio gives Dimitri head, sucking on that sensitive tip and rubbing Dimitri’s huge dick with his hand, getting that cock as deep down his throat as he can before laying back and letting Dimitri give him some sloppy wet oral.  But there’s no use delaying what’s coming, and Dimitri lubes up his ass and spreads it wide for Sergio, who goes in slow and gentle, letting Dimitri’s virgin ass warm up to the feeling of having a huge prick inside. 
Dimitri seems to be taking that dick pretty well, and Sergio senses that and picks up the pace, fucking him a little faster and deeper.  They try a few different positions, giving Dimitri a good feel for what it’s like to take a pounding, until finally they both shoot their hot loads all over and Dimitri takes a moment to let his sore ass recover.

Duration: 21 min 34 s
File size: 409 MiB

00240x0032-12.png

DOWNLOAD FILE - 409 MiB

D1amondL1on

Forum Lord
Gage Owens And Danny Cannon

Gage Owens And Danny Cannon

Genre: Bradcs, Kisses, Make Out, Deepthroating, Sucking, Oral, Fucks, Bareback, Cum
Actress name: Gage Owens
Danny Cannon seems pretty submissive to Gage Owens’s desires in this scene, giving him permission to do whatever he wants…and that idea gets Gage excited to get started and he moves in for some kisses! As they make out, their clothes come off and their hands wander across each other until they reach those bulging cocks and Danny gets Gage’s dick in his mouth first. 
He sucks that delicious meat, deepthroating Gage’s long shaft and sucking on his balls as Gage moans and thrusts his cock deeper down Danny’s throat.  When the oral has gotten these boys hard and horny, Danny flips over on the bed and bares his tight ass to Gage, who stretches Danny’s hole with his fat cock as he slides it deep inside of Danny.  Gage fucks him harder and faster, slapping Danny’s ass as he pounds him with his throbbing bareback prick, then getting into a different position to give Gage a better angle on that ass. 
Gage makes Danny ride his cock next, and Danny bounces on that dick, his sweet ass shaking with each move as he shoves Gage deeper up his ass while he plays with himself until he busts a nut.  He climbs off of Gage and lets him finish and Gage shoots a huge load, giving Danny a taste of his cum to finish off this hot fuck!

Duration: 19 min 22 s
File size: 365 MiB

00240x0032-12.png

DOWNLOAD FILE - 365 MiB

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!