• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Such cute teens in such hard sex

D1amondL1on

Forum Lord
Long Labia

Long Labia

Genre: Brunette, Solo, Teen
Actress name: Alice March
The best thing about a meaty pussy? It's seeing that tight, little hole once they pull their cunny curtains back. Here we see Alice's labia protecting her tiny tunnel before she spreads open and shows us her glory. Little Alice is opening up to a new kind of sexual experience. Just as she has a tight, juicy pussyhole, Alice has a nice tight butthole, too. Her pussy has gotten a fair amount of dick by this point, and she's considering putting her asshole on that same mission. "I've slowly worked my way up with ass play. I started off with licking, then fingering. Now I'm putting little buttplugs in. I was scared to do anal before, but I'm just about ready to try it. I've learned to embrace the pleasures you can get from your butthole. If you let it happen, it can feel amazing."

Resolution: 3000x2000
Pics/gallery: 42
Format: JPG
File size: 59 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 59 Mb

D1amondL1on

Forum Lord
Back To Pussy

Back To Pussy

Actress name: Cali Rider
Cali, we've seen you fuck guys and girls. Do you prefer one over the other? "Right now I'm all about girls. I kind of gave up on guys. At least for a little bit. There's too much drama and bullshit with them. I have a better connection with girls, and I love eating pussy! Lately, if I ever get the urge to fuck a guy I just get my big dildo and fuck myself with it. I call it my boyfriend, and it totally satisfies any need for cock that I may have." What do you do when you have a craving for pussy? "I call up a friend of mine and we have naughty sleepovers. And the best thing about it is that neither of our parents suspects a thing! They'd never let me spend the night with a guy, but with a girl it's totally okay. Little do they know that we're licking each other's pussies and buttholes and making each other cum. They actually think that we're being innocent." Is your friend a full-blown lezzie? Or does she also like riding cock? "She loves cock. Before we met she had never done anything with a girl. I don't think she'd even considered it before. But I changed her mind about that. We started hanging out a lot and spending the night with each other. I was always very touchy feely with her, and one night we kissed. I could tell she was into it by the way she was sticking her tongue deep into my mouth. So I stuck my tongue deep into her hot pussy." Do you like that you turned your girlfriend on to pussy? "Of course! I mean, this girl was super straight when I first met her. So the fact that I could get her into girls made me think 'Wow, I must be really good with my tongue!' At first she only wanted to get head from girls. She wasn't really into eating girls out. But the more I did it, the more curious she got about tasting pussy. So finally she went down on me, and she liked it a lot. Then that made me feel like I have a nice pussy. She kept telling me how good it tasted and how much fun it was to munch on my twat."

Resolution: 1063x1600
Pics/gallery: 40
File size: 11 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 11 Mb

D1amondL1on

Forum Lord
18eighteen May 2004

18eighteen May 2004

Genre: Bathing, Blonde, Solo, Teen
Actress name: Diana
Because you play with your slit, right? "Well, duh, good guess! Actually, it's the only place in the whole house where I can do it and have privacy. I share a room with my little sister, and she's always hanging out so I can't do it there. So the bathroom's the best place to do it." You're very hairy! Did you ever think about shaving or trimming your slit? "Yeah, I know I am, and all the other girls are always staring down there when we're in the showers after PE class. But I kind of like the way it makes me look different." What do you think of when you're playing with yourself? "Lately it's about my math teacher Mr. Connors. Actually, he's only a sub 'cause our regular teacher is out having a baby. He's probably only five years older than me and way cute and nice. I pretend that he's kissing me and touching me between my legs!"

Resolution: 1200x788
Pics/gallery: 80
File size: 15 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 15 Mb

D1amondL1on

Forum Lord
Custodian Creampie

Custodian Creampie

Genre: Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Latina, Teen, XXX
Actress name: Barbie Bree
Barbie, what are you doing fucking around with the custodian? "What? He's cute! I'm just having a little fun. A girl can't fuck a guy just 'cause he cleans floors for a living? It's not like I'm looking to get married or anything. I just want someone who can give me a good dicking and make me cum." So did he succeed in giving you a good fucking? "He did. He knew what I was after when I followed him into the supply closet, and he sure gave it to me. It was one of those super horny, wet, crazy fucks where every second of it feels great." How did you like the creampie? "I loved it. I came all over his cock right as he was cumming inside of my pussy. That hardly ever happens to me, so that's how you know it was a really good fuck. Mutual orgasms set the bar for hot sex."

Resolution: 1200x800
Pics/gallery: 52
File size: 15 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 15 Mb

D1amondL1on

Forum Lord
18eighteen September 2004

18eighteen September 2004

Genre: Blonde, Teen
Actress name: Annie
Height: 5'3" Weight: 103 lbs. Bra Size: 34B Born: March 11 How well did you know this guy that you gave the blow job to at the drive-in? "Um, well, I probably should say that I knew him real good so you don't think I'm some kind of a slut or something, but the truth is I didn't know him very good at all. I mean, it was the first time we went out, but I always liked him before that, so when he finally asked me out I was, like, 'Sure, yeah, no problem!' Like I said, this was my first drive-in movie, and it was so cool that you get to stay in the car 'cause you can mess around and no one can really see!" Did you enjoy sucking cock for the first time? "I didn't really think I would, but, yeah, after I started doing it, it was totally cool. This friend of mine Cassie is always giving a blow job to her boyfriend 'cause he really likes it, and when she told me how she does it, I thought it would be kind of gross. Actually, I was kind of worried that I'd start choking and gagging on it and that I might even scratch his thing with my teeth. But I got it almost all the way inside my mouth, and I didn't gag or anything. He must have liked it a lot, too, 'cause he started moaning real loud!" Now that you've given your first Blow job, are you ready to try doing more, like maybe having full sex? "Believe me, I've thought about doing it, especially since my friend Cassie says that it's the best. But right now I'm just practicing by using my toy 'cause it's almost like a real cock but not quite. My first time I do full sex I want it to be real special; you know, not like just in the car like when I gave the BJ. I want a real bed and flowers and everything!"

Resolution: 1200x785
Pics/gallery: 70
File size: 20 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 20 Mb

D1amondL1on

Forum Lord
Babyface November 2000

Babyface November 2000

Actress name: Roxanne
She's a sweetie from down south, and if only you could hear her sexy drawl, you'd beg to have the lips that utter those words give you the best blowjob you could ever imagine. You'd have to settle for that, too, because this skinny-dippin, fun-lovin' filly hasn't gone all the way yet, but, good news: she's getting closer! With nipples that you could hang your jacket on, Roxanne has gotten a lot of attention from the boys as of late. Sometimes, she told us, her nips stand out so that you'd think they were about to poke through her tee-shirt! Good thing for that, because otherwise, Roxanne admits, "I haven't got much in the boobies department. If it wasn't for my nipples, I wouldn't hardly have a chest at all! I don't even need a bra, I'm so flat." Not that we mind, right, BabyFace readers? We love girl like Roxanne just the way they are, flat, young, and eager to experiment!

Resolution: 1200x749
Pics/gallery: 48
File size: 19 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 19 Mb

D1amondL1on

Forum Lord
Sweet Treat

Sweet Treat

Genre: Brunette, Latina, Solo, Teen
Actress name: Risa Maxxx
Hey Risa, you look good enough to eat. Enjoy having your pussy licked? "I love it! Having a guy go down between my legs, licking up my girl-honey always makes my toes curl and my eyes roll back. It's like ecstasy. My favorite thing is to have him kiss me right after, when his lips and chin are still slick with my cunny juice. I don't mean to sound conceited, but I think my pussy is absolutely fucking delicious. And I've gotten to taste quite a few pussies!" So you like being with girls and with guys? "Yeah, but both at the same time is my favorite, although I've only gotten to do that a couple of times. It's the best of both worlds. I'm bisexual and there's just something about being with another girl that turns me on so much. Girls' bodies are just so much smoother and softer. Just caressing and being caressed by another girl gets me horny. I've even actually cum just from making out with a girl before!" How often are you fucking these days? "Usually about three to four times per day. It sounds like a lot, but my libido is out of hand lately! It's hard for me to find anyone that can keep up! Luckily my fuck buddies don't mind if I fuck other people so I have enough partners to keep my pussy happy!"

Resolution: 1200x801
Pics/gallery: 44
File size: 13 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 13 Mb

D1amondL1on

Forum Lord
18eighteen August 2001

18eighteen August 2001

Genre: Blonde, Solo, Teen
Actress name: Shannon
Shannon has been the first in a lot of things in her life. She was the first one of her friends to have a boyfriend, she was the first to get finger-fucked and she was the first to get boobs.

Resolution: 1053x1600
Pics/gallery: 70
File size: 17 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 17 Mb

D1amondL1on

Forum Lord
Sultry Schoolgirl

Sultry Schoolgirl

Actress name: Olivia
Young, supple and ready to cum! With her big eyes, long and wavy hair and full breasts, Olivia embodies sex appeal. As a Ukrainian studying abroad in the U.S., she was nearly overwhelmed with the amount of suitors she had at the time we shot her. "In Ukraine, I'm just a normal girl. Here in United States I get asked on dates all the time. I like the attention, but I am a little nervous to date." Why are you nervous? You shouldn't be. You're amazing! "American culture is foreign to me. I do not know if I will have anything in common with the boys who ask me out. I don't know many American movies or musicians. Sometimes they say jokes I don't understand. The girl who is hosting me tells me not to worry about it, and that I do have something in common with them-sex! I've only been with one man, but I am open to being with more. Now that I am getting asked out a lot, I am more horny than ever. I touch myself every night thinking about which one of my guy friends would give me the most pleasure in bed. I don't want to keep fantasizing; I want to find out for real!" Has your host given you more advice? "Well, she asked me if I had a bush, and I did not know what she meant. Then she explained that she meant pubic hair! She told me I should shave it all off because Americans prefer shaved pussy. So I did it, but I don't know if I like it. I think I am going to grow my bush back. To me it is natural, and a man should still like me as I am. It is interesting to see what my pussy looks like bald, but I miss having my soft hair down there."

Resolution: 3000x1992
Pics/gallery: 40
File size: 39 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 39 Mb

D1amondL1on

Forum Lord
18eighteen November 2005

18eighteen November 2005

Actress name: Stokely
What is it about music that gets you sexually excited? "Gosh, I don't really know. I've never thought about it before right now. Maybe it's the drum beat or the bass line or something. All I know is that I love to go into my bedroom, lock the door behind me, get totally naked, put on my headphones and crank it really loud. I bounce up and down on my bed and dance around the room, and I get all horned up. Sometimes, I leave my clothes on and pretend I'm a stripper and take them off in a sexy way while I'm dancing. That gets me even hornier!" Do you think you'd actually like to be a stripper? "No way! Not that I think there's anything wrong with that, but it's just not me. I wouldn't mind, though, if I had a boyfriend, dancing around and stripping for him. I think that would be kinda hot. But right now, I don't have a boyfriend, so I guess it's just me and my iPod and my music, hanging out in my room and sexing it up." Do you mean to say that you have not had a serious boyfriend yet? "I did, but he kinda broke my heart. We went out for, like, two years, and he was always bugging me to go all the way with him. Then, when I finally did, he broke up with me! For a while, I thought it was because I didn't know how to have sex and was bad at it. But last summer, I had a fling with my boss at my summer job, and he said I was great in bed. So, now I know it was my ex's problem, not mine! And now, he'll never get to see me do my stripper dance!"

Resolution: 683x1024
File size: 10 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 10 Mb

D1amondL1on

Forum Lord
An Ass To Die For

An Ass To Die For

Actress name: Emiliana Grey
Does your ass get you a lot of attention? "Yes. I get a lot of compliments about it from guys. Even girls like my ass and want to slap and squeeze it. It's my favorite body part, too. I dress to show it off. Little booty shorts where my buttcheeks peek out of the bottom are my favorite, but if I have to wear pants I make sure they're really tight and hug all my curves. I'm small and thin and a lot of the times girls with that kind of body don't have an ass. But I was blessed with the Latina bubble butt. I like my ass spanked and massaged. And I've noticed that when I have sex the guys always want to do me in doggie-style or reverse cowgirl so they can stare at my ass." Have you tried to have anal sex? "No. But the guys I hook up with always try to convince me to do it by telling me how great it is." Would you ever try it? "I've thought about it, but I'm a little scared to. But I have to admit, one time a guy licked my asshole and it felt really good, so I let him stick a finger in my butt while he ate me out. He was gentle and it felt really nice too, but I don't think I could take something as big as a dick up there. Not yet anyway. Maybe in the future. For now these guys will just have to settle for fucking my pussy!"

Resolution: 1200x797
Pics/gallery: 43
File size: 9 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 9 Mb

D1amondL1on

Forum Lord
Petite & Pounded

Petite & Pounded

Genre: Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Teen, XXX
Actress name: Lena Hartley
Lena, would you say that you're a kinky girl? "Hell yeah! I'm the kind you don't take home to momma. I broke up with my boyfriend, so right now I'm all about having fun and hooking up. I'm so not looking for anything serious. I just want to have sex like, all the time. And I'm down to try just about anything, so long as you treat me with respect. And just a warning, if we fuck, make sure no one else is home, 'cause I can get loud! Unless you want people to hear." Do you like guys to play with your ass? "Yes! But not anal. I love anal, but that's for special occasions. But feel free to lick and finger my ass all you want." What's the kinkiest sex you ever had? "I fucked some guy in the bathroom on a plane. He was sitting next to me and we hit it off. He started fingering me, so we took it to the bathroom to finish up."

Resolution: 1200x797
Pics/gallery: 53

DOWNLOAD FILE - 13 Mb

D1amondL1on

Forum Lord
Sorority Girls

Sorority Girls

Actress name: Jeanie Marie
How's Jeanie Marie for an Easter treat? This prime and naughty teen shows off her creamy, bald egg of a pussy. She curls up on the bed awaiting a big dick to puncture her tight asshole! "This is the only holiday I'll let a boy do me in the ass," says Jeanie. "I love wearing my little rabbit ears as a monster cock is sledging my twinkie and my butt hole. It just makes me wanna try anything my special guy wants to. Just be sure to pack lots of lube in your Easter basket on your way over to ram me, 'kay?"

Pics/gallery: 73
File size: 24 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 24 Mb

D1amondL1on

Forum Lord
Babyface Holiday Special 2000

Babyface Holiday Special 2000

Actress name: Sandra
My boyfriend's biggest fantasy is that I pee for him. He had been thinking about it for a long time, but he was worried that I would say no. I am open-minded, so I would try. I can imagine him getting so horny he can make me cum too...

Resolution: 1200x787
Pics/gallery: 95
File size: 34 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 34 Mb

D1amondL1on

Forum Lord
Brace Face Slut

Brace-Face Slut

Genre: Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Teen, XXX
Actress name: Natalie Monroe
"A lot of people think I'm so young and innocent because I have braces, but I'm not such a nice girl. I'm 18, and I just want to fuck all the time! I'm so tired of my braces, but the orthodontist says I need them for like another year. Some guys tell me my braces are cute, but I don't care. I'm so over them! One thing I can say about them, though, is that I think they've helped me to give better blow jobs. I had to learn how to be really careful while sucking dick so my braces didn't get in the way. I'm pretty good now, so I'll probably be super good once my braces come off!"

Resolution: 1200x801
Pics/gallery: 45
File size: 29 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 29 Mb

D1amondL1on

Forum Lord
18eighteen June 2003

18eighteen June 2003

Actress name: Ginny
"I got punished the other day for calling my mom 'a fuckin' bitch'. Anyway, I get real bored now that I have to stick around the house for six whole weeks, so that's why I put on this little show for the old perv who lives next door. I know that dirty old man peekin' out the window is getting all turned on watchin' me do it, and he knows he'll never have a chance of puttin' his hands on me. That makes me cum every time!"

Resolution: 1200x798
Pics/gallery: 78
File size: 23 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 23 Mb

D1amondL1on

Forum Lord
18eighteen November 2002

18eighteen November 2002

Genre: Brunette, Teen
Actress name: Anastasia
Height: 5'2" Weight: 106 lbs. Bra Size: 34B Born: August 18 "I haven't had sex yet, but I'd like to try it. I've only had two dates so far. The first boy just kissed me and felt my boobs through my top, and the other one put his hand between my legs and rubbed my slit right through my jeans. My panties were all wet and sticky when I took them off later when I got home."

Resolution: 1200x773
File size: 17 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 17 Mb

D1amondL1on

Forum Lord
Young Titter

Young Titter

Genre: Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Teen
Actress name: Li Moon
Li gets lots of attention for her body, and she's not sure how she feels about it. Up until a year ago Li had been a skinny flattie, but seemingly overnight she grew C-cup boobs and sexy curves. Now she's the belle of the ball wherever she goes. "Boys never noticed me before," she said. "But now they're constantly looking at me and talking to me. I'm not used to it. It makes me a little uncomfortable because I don't like to be in the spotlight. But at the same time it's flattering and it turns me on a little." Tell us more about you getting turned on. "I know what boys are thinking when they look at me. They want to see and touch my boobs and have sex with me. And I want that too, at least with the cute ones. I have desires that need to be fulfilled too."

Resolution: 3000x2000
Pics/gallery: 45
File size: 41 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 41 Mb

D1amondL1on

Forum Lord
Teenie Tune Up

Teenie Tune Up

Genre: Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Latina, Teen, Threesome (FFM), XXX
Actress name: Barbie Bree
Whoa, what's going on here, girls? Paige: "Barbie and I were on our way to the mall and my car broke down. I brought it in to a shop and the mechanics were really cute. I guess I was feeling frisky because I started flirting with them really hard. Barbie picked up on it and totally went along. I wasn't sure what was gonna happen, but I liked where it was heading." Barbie: "I had always wanted to have group sex, so I was kind of trying to initiate it. I grabbed one guy's cock and went from there." You two are trouble aren't you? And we mean that in the best way possible. Barbie: "You could say that. Whenever we get together kinky stuff happens, but nothing on this level before! Usually we just go off on our own to fuck the guys we've met. But between the two of us, I'm a little more naughty. Paige is plenty slutty, but I always take it to the next level." Paige: "It's true. We meet some guys and I think we're just gonna hang with them and makeout, but with Barbie I always end up fucking them." So how did this foursome work out for you? Was it weird? Paige: "It was a lot of fun. At first I was like, shit, am I going to know what to do with all these naked body parts around me? But once we got started everything just flowed naturally. When Barbie was busy with one guy's cock, I'd suck the other guy's. And when I could I made sure to play with Barbie's tits and pussy, too. I think a foursome is a little easier than a threesome because you have a person to focus on, instead of sharing them." Barbie, what was your favorite part? Barbie: "The end, when one guy came in me and the other jizzed on Paige. The whole time we were fucking I was getting so hot thinking about the loads we were gonna get. You could almost say that I fuck for the cum. I love it--on me, in me, whatever. I would have liked for both guys to shower us with cum at the same time, but that didn't exactly happen. But it was still awesome."

Pics/gallery: 43

DOWNLOAD FILE - 13 Mb

D1amondL1on

Forum Lord
Budding Beauty

Budding Beauty

Genre: Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Teen
Actress name: Violet Rain
Violet is turning into a young woman. Only last year she was barely five feet tall, rail thin and still playing with dolls. Seemingly overnight she grew taller and curvier, and her interests shifted from dolls to boys. She hasn't completely stopped playing with toys, but now she prefers the kind that vibrate and make her pussy cum. "I was a late bloomer. While all the girls around me were experimenting with sex and growing boobs and butts, I was still in my own little world. And then I just started to get horny. Suddenly I was obsessed with boys and cocks. I caught up, except my boobs haven't got the memo [Laughs]." Do you wish you had bigger boobs? "I guess it would be nice, but I don't think about it too much. Although my boobs haven't grown much, my ass sure has! I had to buy all new underwear and jeans because my booty got too big for them. Other girls might have boobs, but I've got the butt. It's my favorite feature on myself and I like to dress to show it off in tiny shorts, tight pants and really short skirts."

Resolution: 3000x2002
Pics/gallery: 41
File size: 57 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 57 Mb

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!