• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Standards of morality? No, I did not hear! Incest!

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Making Daddy Happy

Making Daddy Happy

Genre: Incest, Taboo, Amateur, POV, Father, Daughter, Creampie
Runtime: 15 min 34 s

Description: Daddy's been stressed out and being really hard on me. He won't let me go out with my friends or anything. So I decided to help him relieve some tension. I let daddy feel my soft pale skin and fuck my tight pink pussy. It feels so good with him inside me. I don't want daddy to stress about pulling out, I want to feel his warm cum inside my pussy.

about video:
Size: 578 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MP4
Models: Hayliexo

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Your first experience of PUBLIC sex with your MOMMY!!! Could you wish for mor...

Your first experience of PUBLIC sex with your MOMMY!!! Could you wish for more this Christmas!

Genre: Incest Foreplay, MILF, Mom, Mother, Son, Voyeur, Fetish, Pantyhose, No Panties, Dirty Talk, POV
Runtime: 11 min 15 s

Description: You love your new relation ship with your mother...or...with your sexy MILF leman!!! And you can't have never enough of the secret date you having with her! Every time, you are going to the hotel room or apartment mommy rent for you two, you already feel your cock growing in your pants from so much excitement. But this time is not the same! Mommy call you before you even leave to house and asking you to meet her in the coffee house. Weird...would you get lucky today and be mommy's good boy?! You just arrive but it didn't took you long to find your mom there! Fuck..she look stunning!!! To seeing her so beautiful...with her red lips, with tight short skirt...yeap...your dick is knocking on your zip. She is already waiting for you and made the order. But...bad news for you! We can't have our date my baby today...mommy has to run, you know, how is it before Christmas! And we don't want your father or anyone else find our dirty, little secret...right baby??? But I was thinking how to make it up to you and we have already nice room for next weekend! Yeah!!! We will be then together like lovers next week. But baby...what is with the face?! I do, I do understand you my son...my baby...my love! I know you were so exited, so horny! Well....I was thinking even about this option, I was expecting your reaction just like this...look what mommy wear...or should I said...what mommy doesn't wear! I have only my pantyhose...no panties. Do you want me to give you a peak? You are so naughty my baby boy! What??? What do you want me to do??? NO...here??? Are you crazy... is so many people here. I guess! But let mommy come closer to you baby. I don't want anyone to see...my pussy is only for your eyes!!! From where you getting those ideas??? To make me cum...to fingering mommy right now, right here??? Oh my gosh!!! We are in public place!!! Baby...honey...really??? I promise I do anything for you my son...and to be honest...make me horny too. Feel it for your self...my pussy is so wet!!! Ohh...yes baby...slowly...fingering your mommy!!! And mommy will rubbing your cock! You are so hard..so fucking stiff!!! My boy is ready for mommy any time...any place...I see!!! Come on baby...make mommy, ohh...fuck...fuck...how can I be cool and quiet if you are so amazingly talented with your fingers!!! It will be mommy's first public orgasms....and son..my baby boy...I want it is yours too! Cum for mommy!!! Here baby....from now on this is other secret place for our dirty mommy & son games!!! * * * Kathia Nobili - Son's pervert secret forever!!! * * * * * * Kathia Nobili - Mommy wants your warm sperm all over her tits!!! * * *

about video:
Date: 2017
Size: 813 MB
Models: Kathia Nobili

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Stepsister Ambushes Stepbro In Shower

Stepsister Ambushes Stepbro In Shower

Genre: Brunette, Latina, Teen, Straight, Facial, Incest, Roleplay, Step-Sister
Runtime: 24 min 49 s

about video:
Date: 2018-08-20
Size: 858 MB
Models: Alina Lopez

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Horny StepSis Surprises Stepbro In Bed

Horny StepSis Surprises Stepbro In Bed

Genre: Brunette, Teen, Straight, Creampie, Incest, Roleplay
Runtime: 32 min 38 s

about video:
Date: 2018-07-16
Size: 263 MB
Resolution: 480 x 852
Models: Paige Owens

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Mommys Been Waiting

Mommys Been Waiting

Genre: Incest, MILF, Mom, Mother, Son, Hairy, Blowjob, Hardcore, POV, Dirty Talk
Runtime: 6 min 23 s

Description: Glad you're finally home son, I've been waiting for you awhile. I'm glad to see the new place is working out for you and I think we should celebrate. Mommy needs you inside her today really bad. It looks like you want it bad too as hard as seeing my titties made you. Mmm let me get you nice and hard and ready for mommys pussy. There thats it slide your hard cock in mommys pussy. Harder son, fuck me harder, Mommys gonna cum. Thats it son keep fucking Mommy until you cum too. Did you cum in me son, I've always wanted you to!!

about video:
Size: 231 MB
Format: Matroska
Models: Helena Price

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Kenzie Reeves, Chloe Cherry Halloween Surprise

Kenzie Reeves, Chloe Cherry - Halloween Surprise

Genre: Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Sex, Father, Daughter, Facial
Runtime: 25 min 56 s

Description: Step dad fucks step daughter and her hot teen friend on Halloween.

about video:
Date: 2018
Size: 678 MB
Models: Kenzie Reeves, Chloe Cherry

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Happy Birthday Son

Happy Birthday Son

Genre: Incest, MILF, POV, Mom, Mother, Son, Taboo, Creampie
Runtime: 13 min 9 s

Description: Scene One: Happy birthday outfit It's your birthday and your mom has got a cute little outfit surprise for you. You're finally old enough to appreciate this special gift. Cory spreads her legs and plays with herself as she watches your cock get hard. What a naughty boy you are thinking of mom like this. I want your nice hard cock inside my mouth She tells you and slides over to you sucking you gently. The soft sounds of her lips drive you crazy. This is wrong, you shouldn't like it but you can't control yourself. Your mom takes control of you, sliding you inside of her and slowly bouncing up and down. Scene Two: Bursting birthday box It feels so strange and wonderful. You've never felt anything as good and as naughty in your life. Mom is so perfect. Everything about her, taking you, and fucking using you turns you on. She's doing this for you, to make you feel good. I feel you hitting me deep inside She whispers to you. You get on top of her and thrust faster and faster, fucking her as hard as your body will let you. Oh yeah, fuck me, fuck your mom She screams. Her pussy tightens around your cock as she cums and forces you to release inside of her. You stream cum all inside her pussy until it spills out. Fill me full of cum! She begs. Happy birthday

about video:
Date: 2016
Size: 771 MB
Models: Cory Chase

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Stepson Barebacks Stepmom For First Time

Stepson Barebacks Stepmom For First Time

Genre: All Sex, Big Tits, Milf, Creampie, Blowjob, Missionary, Cowgirl, stepmother-stepson, incest, titfuck
Runtime: 33 min 26 s

Description: In this spyfam scene we see olivia austin play a stepmom role. She is in her bedroom when her stepson comes in, they start talking and this leads to the sex. She pulls down his pants and starts to blow him, after that the following happens, titfuck, 69, missionary, doggystyle, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and ends with a creampie.

about video:
Size: 473 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Models: Olivia Austin

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
All the World's a Stage

All the World's a Stage

Genre: incest, taboo, cum on ass, blowjob,
Runtime: 22 min 2 s

Description: My hot mom is working out in the living room, putting on an ass show just for me. I know my mom has been horny as hell for me, and can you blame her? "I'm really coming into my own," she says, which is basically my little boy dick isn't so little anymore, and she can't wait to drop to her knees for me. I know what you're thinking, you think it's pretty f'ed up to think about my mom in a sexual way, and it wasn't always this way. I'm telling you the cause of my uous fantasies is completely the fault of my mother's. I bet you'd get your dick hard if your 44 year old mother looked half her age, and she kept wagging her titties in your face with her low cut blouse, and swinging her ass from left to right. I caught her looking over her shoulder last time she did it, it's like she wants to make sure I'm noticing. I'm going to make a move. I'll prove it to you! In her words:
My boy is a senior in High School now and I am feeling concerned for him. He's withdrawn from all his friends, he doesn't go out on the weekends, and all he wants to do is hang out at home. I talked with my psychiatrist about it and she told me that "it's normal for boys to mature later than girls." I even confessed that I think my son might try to make a sexual advance to me! It pained me to confess that to her; as if I didn't speak it aloud then it would go away. He cupped my bum when he hugged me last week, even though there is more evidence to prove that it's not just in my head, that was enough for her to agree with me. I am a good mother. I swear to you! I worry for my son. I want him to grow up normally, and I don't want to cross the line. I have one more confession that I haven't told anyone, not my psychiatrist, nor my sister, or my closest girlfriend, come in close and I will whisper it to you, and you alone. I feel sexy when he looks at me. I swear to you that I will not act on it. He is just a boy, my boy, and he will grow out of this stage. He will need me to help him through it.
Watch the story unfold..

about video:
Size: 513 MB
Models: Blair Williams

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Lady Fyre Comforting Mommy

Lady Fyre - Comforting Mommy

Genre: Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Sex, Mother, Son, POV, Redhead, Creampie
Runtime: 13 min 18 s

Description: Mom tells you that your father is flirting with another secretary again. You feel so bad for mom. She's such a great woman, and she deserves a better husband. You lay your head in her lap, and that's when you realize she's not wearing panties. You nudge her thighs with your head, trying to get a better look. She tells you to stop, but you can tell that she's lonely, and you want to make her feel better. Mommy says you got her all wet, then she pulls off your pants. She can't believe how big your cock has gotten. She hesitates & says you shouldn't be doing this because your father could be back any second. Pretty soon she forgets all about him, telling you how good your cock feels inside her and how it's just what she needed.

about video:
Size: 417 MB
Models: Lady Fyre

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Mom Teaches Me How To Be A Man (Part 2)

Mom Teaches Me How To Be A Man (Part 2)

Genre: Incest, MILF, Mommy, Mother, Son, Taboo, Rape, Cum in mouth, Facial
Runtime: 13 min 45 s

Description: My Mom's in the shower and she has no idea that I'm watching. After our "talk" and her hands-on help, I have become infatuated with her. After I watch her hands rubbing every inch of her soaking wet body with soap, I got so hard that when she got out, I made her dirty all over again. * * * Richelle Ryan - Mom Does It Better (Part 2) * * *

about video:
Size: 621 MB
Format: Windows Media
Models: Richelle Ryan

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
My Daughter's Room isn't the Only Thing She Likes Dirty

My Daughter's Room isn't the Only Thing She Likes Dirty

Genre: Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Sex, Father, Daughter, POV, Facial, 1080p
Runtime: 20 min 18 s

Description: I love my 18 yr old daughter very much, and I want her to succeed in life. So it's important to her mother and I that we build a good foundation. We give her an allowance so that she can develop a sense of responsibility and earn her money. Problem is she is growing into a slob (which is a trait that she definitely gets from her mother). But lucky for me, that's where the comparisons end! Her mother has lost all sexual urges and never lets me fuck her anymore. I am a guy who has needs, but no matter how much I beg my wife to let me get some pussy, she just pushes me away. My daughter (who is obviously entering into her sexual peek, as you can see by her beautifully developed natural breasts), capitalizes on my sexual weakness and uses it to her advantage. Watch how her perfect bubbly titties bounce up and down, as she spreads her legs wide open for daddy until he blows his gooey hot load all over her pretty face.

about video:
Size: 455 MB
Models: Bailey Brooke

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Mom & Aunt Syren Man of the House

Mom & Aunt Syren Man of the House

Genre: Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Sex, Mother, Son, Aunt, POV, Redhead, Threesome
Runtime: 21 min 19 s

Description: Aunt Syren is over today, and she's talking with mom about the struggles of being a single mother. You hear your mom say that she's been lonely. Aunt Syren thinks maybe she can help with that. They begin making out, they're really hot for one another and you spy on them as they lick one another's pussies. It's too hot not to record a video of them from where you're hiding in the corner. You sneak away into your bedroom to jerk off to it. Aunt Syren catches you watching the video & you're embarrassed but she says she thinks it's hot. Your cock is already out, and she takes the opportunity to suck it. Then your mom walks in & Aunt Syren invites her to join in. She doesn't even miss a beat & takes over the blowjob. Aunt Syren rides you & cums so hard on your young cock. Finally mom says she's being selfish & auntie reluctantly lets her take a turn. You love the riding, but it's even better when they line up on the bed, side by side in doggystyle & offer themselves to you. It's so hot that you forget to warn your aunt & start cumming in her mouth. She pulls it out & jerks you off the rest of the way with cum spilling out of her mouth. She doesn't mind a mouthful of cum though. She's a cougar & she loves everything about fucking her nephew.

about video:
Size: 473 MB
Models: Syren DeMer, Lady Fyre

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
The Obedient Sister

The Obedient Sister

Genre: blonde, blowjob, brother-sister, fetish, incest roleplay, cumshot, natural tits, taboo, teen, pov
Runtime: 16 min 58 s

Description: My little sister always does what I tell her. And lately I've been testing her limits... It started a month ago when I came home really late and made her blow me. She always tells me we shouldn't be doing this, that she has a boyfriend, that I'm gross... Dumb stuff like that, but I know she's a little girl and that she actually wants it. So the other day, before our parents got home, I decided it was time to try and go further... It went even better than I expected.... ***Starring Daisy Stone***

about video:
Size: 993 MB
Models: Daisy Stone (Catia Blum)

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Forgetting Mom's Bday When Mom is a Milf

Forgetting Mom's Bday When Mom is a Milf

Genre: Incest, Mom, Mother, Son, Taboo, POV, Creampie
Runtime: 17 min 19 s

Description: It's not polite to forget your Mom's birthday especially when your Mom is Reagan Foxx. Reagan was already feeling frustrated by the lack of attention from her no good husband that there was no way she was going to allow her son to be ungrateful and forget her birthday. So Reagan decided to show her son what happens when she is not feeling appreciated. Doing what Reagan does best she takes you on a sexy taboo ride that you won't soon forget. Making her son listen and do what she requests until he himself gets a massive hard on and gives his the pounding she had been asking for. Check it out....It's HOT

about video:
Size: 225 MB
Models: Reagan Foxx

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
iShrink You Mom

iShrink You Mom

Genre: taboo, mother, cumshot, brunette, glasses, blowjob, fucking, bush, daughter, milf, daughter, big tits, fetish, incest, threesome, cum in mouth
Runtime: 53 min 0 s

Description: Episode One - Payback Mom has played her game with Kara and returned her daughter to normal size. Kara is now more upset than ever with her Mom and Horny for Dad.
Cory is gloating that she taught her daughter a lesson and expresses how she is in charge, Mom is the Boss and always will be the Boss.
After a minute or so, Kara grows tired of her Mother and turns the tables...Kara shrinks her Mom to the size of a bug!!! Mom is in shock as she grows smaller and smaller.
Kara with a HUGE grin, tells Mom "I will now fuck Dad when and wherever she wants. You cannot stop me...The only thing you can do Mom is watch and listen as Daddy fucks me like you only wish he would...I have the tight hard young body with perky tits! Not old Lady Tits and Ass like you Mom!!!"
Mom Begs and Pleads to her Daughter:
Please make me big again
I am sorry for playing a game with you
You can fuck your father anytime you want
I will raise your Credit Card Limit
Kara looks down at Mom and says.
Beg all you want Mom, this will be fun...Daddy is all mine!!!
Kara picks up Mom and carries her TV Table and says."You get to watch me Seduce Daddy for the first time...Enjoy the Show Mom!!!"
Mom Says."No...No...NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"
Dad comes in, Kara easily seduces him with her big breasts and they fuck.
After Dad is finished...Kara walks to Mom."See Mom...That is how to do it!!!"
Mom must now run across the house to find her husband and beg him to make her large again... Episode Two - Daughter Takes Over Dining Room Table
Mom runs across the floor and climbs up the side table to yell out for help to her Husband.
Help Me you big Jerk
I saw you fucking our Daughter
Tell her to reverse the shrink ray!
I am your wife listen to me!!!
Kara brings Dad his Morning Coffee and she is only wearing a tiny Nightie...The Start the Small talk.
Kara lays down on the table and strips.
"Fuck Me Daddy! Fuck Me before your coffee gets cold."
Dad strips and makes sweet love to his new Daughter/Wife
Mom Yells out to Kara
Stop this right now!!!
How Dare you Fuck Your Father!!!
Dad Finishes Fucking Kara and finishes his Coffee
Kara gets up and walks to Mom.
Mom, Dad did not hear you!
I am in charge now and you are nothing! Episode Three - Where is Mom? Dining Room
Cory wakes up and see Dad and Kara walking away...She runs to her Son's room...Maybe Jimmy Can Help Me.
Sons Room
She climbs up his dresser hoping the Son will come home from school and see Mom waiting.
Later that day.
Kara walks into Brother Jimmy's room and sees Mom on the Dresser...
Mom Says."Get out of here...Don't you dare fuck your Brother Jimmy Too!!!" "I know what you are capable of"
Kara."Oh Mom, I am not done fucking Dad yet...I have so much more to do with him...Maybe Anal?"
Mom Says."No, you wouldn't...I never let your father do Anal on me!!!"
Kara."Mom you are so old and Lame...You should live a little"
Dad walks in looking for Jimmy to throw the football around.
Dad."Have you seen your Brother, Kara?"
Kara."No Dad, he is doing his homework with his girlfriend."
Dad."Okay, if he comes home, tell him I was looking for him."
Kara...Begins to get naked...Winks at Mom...Asks Dad to fuck her on Jimmy's bed. Dad can you cum in my mouth this time? I know Mom never swallowed before.
Dad has always wanted to do this and begins to fuck his daughter on the bed. He fucks her in all different positions and Kara smiles at her mom while Dad pounds her hard.
After Dad Cums in her mouth, she walks over to Mom...Still a little of Daddy still on her face.
Have you seen enough Mom? Have you learned your lesson? Are you ready to be big again?
Mom Says...Yes! Please make me big again!
Kara."You must agree to one thing...I will only reverse the shrink ray if you agree to fuck me with Daddy!"
Mom...No way! I will never do that!!!
Kara."Guess you will be small forever then."
Mom."Okay okay okay...I agree."
Kara turns to Mom and blasts her with the shrink ray!!! She watches Mom grow and reminds her that tomorrow...It's a threesome. Episode Four - Family Threesome Parents Bedroom
Dad returns from work and find his wife eating out Kara in the bed.
Dad."What is going on here???" "I am not sure if I like this...but I do"
Kara."Mom and I have an agreement...You are fucking us both tonight"
Dad."Sure...but where have you been Cory?"
Mom."It's a long Story...I will explain after you fuck us both."
Threesome happens...Dad fucks both...Cums in Kara's Mouth...she swaps Cum with Mom.Dad walks away to shower...
Kara turns to Mom...That was fun but having you tiny is WAY more fun.
Mom."Wait no!!!"
Kara shrinks Mom and puts her away in a contain."You are not going to sneak around anymore...Get in there."
Scene ends with Mom banging on the sides of the glass container. 480p :

about video:
Size: 804 MB
Models: Kara Lee, Cory Chase

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Best Buddies Hot Mom

Best Buddies Hot Mom

Genre: Incest Foreplay, MILF, Virtual, Mother, Son, Friend, Masturbation, Dirty Talk
Runtime: 9 min 58 s

Description: You come over everyday to hang out with my son, who is your best friend. You love coming over because you have the hots for his mom. She is the hottest milf ever. You love her big tits and tight body. You even tell your friend too because you both would love nothing more than taking turns sticking your hard cocks inside her mature, wet pussy. You and my son were chatting and talking under your breath on the couch when I walked by in a hot , red tight dress. I overhear some whispering and ask what you boys are talking about. Finally, after some probing, you offer up what you are talking about. You both tell me that I am a MILF. I have never heard this term and question what it means. You define a milf...I am surprised to think that you and my son think I am someone you would like to fuck! I then ask if these huge tits are part of the reason I am considered a MILF. I show off my tight body and the fact I am wearing no panties under this club dress. I bend over and ask you if this ass makes you hard....I tell you that I know you both want a hot threesome. You could take turns sliding your cocks in me and even both cum I me!....You both can barely stand the teasing....then you hear me shaking you trying to wake you up...."why are you dosing off on the couch in the middle of the day?"...Wake up!!! ENJOY! * * * Rae Knight - Mommy's New Latex Dress * * * * * * Butt3rflyforU - Mommy's Inebriated * * *

about video:
Size: 231 MB
Models: Rae Knight

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Sex Ed with Step Mom

Sex Ed with Step Mom

Genre: Incest, POV, Milf, Handjob, Big Tits, Blonde
Runtime: 13 min 55 s

Description: My stepson has been bringing girls home and fucking them in his room. He thought I was at work the last couple times. But I came home for lunch and heard him really giving it to some girl nice and hard. I want to make sure he is being safe. But if I'm honest, I listened to them and played with myself. It made me so wet! I know, Mommy's shouldn't do that. She kept saying how big he was and I just couldn't help myself. I had to see for myself. He is a very good looking young man and I want to show him how much Mommy loves him.
He came home from a date the other night and told him I needed to talk to him about safe sex. I got him hard, and that girl was right. Mama's boy has a nice fat cock. I showed him how to slide a condom on. Then I stroked his cock and balls. I couldn't get him hard and just leave him hanging. What kind of Mom does that? I was also getting so wet and turned on. I showed my good boy mommy's titties and pulled off the condom. Sliding my soft mommy hands up and down his young prick. I got naked and showed him a real woman's body. Rubbed the head of his cock on my pussy and ass, then stroked him hard and tight until he came good and hard for mommy! He's a good boy!

about video:
Date: 2018
Size: 214 MB
Models: Britney Amber

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Submissive Daughter

Submissive Daughter

Genre: taboo, fucking, big tits, doggy style, missionary, blowjob, brunette, teen, facial, cumshot, cum swallow, DADDY'S GIRL, incest
Runtime: 38 min 47 s

Description: Scene One : Montage Ashly is in the kitchen drinking a cup of Orange Juice before School. Daddy is looking at her from the door way. He walks up behind her and begins to rub her shoulders and moves down to her hips. Ashly smiles and looks back but then dad opens her top and pulls her breasts out. He eases down her shorts and panties and slides his cock into her... The next Morning, Ashly is sleeping in bed and Dad walks in. He tests to see if she is sleeping, lifts up her arms and legs. After no response he pulls down her shorts, lifts up her top and helps himself to his hot daughter. Ashly comes home from school, she only wants to do her homework. Before she can turn the corner, Daddy stops her, give Ashly a big kiss and fucks her in the hallway. Ashly is now on her way to becoming a Submissive Daughter... Scene Two : Forceful Kissing Father and Daughter on the couch. They are struggling and the Father pins the Daughter down with hands over head with one hand and holds her face with the other hand while forcible kissing. Ashly Strongly struggles during this especially throwing her face side to side to avoid his kissing. He lets go of her face and grabs her between the legs and squeezes/fondles her pussy Trump style. She (speaking for the first time) says, "Daddy please." He lets go her to yank her shorts down. She takes advantage of this and tries to get away. He grabs her BY THE HAIR and throws her back down on the couch. He holds her down by the throat and unzips his pants. He gets on top of her and slams into her. She lets out a HOWL and eyes eyes bug out. He grabs her by the throat with both hands, she tries to pull his hands away with both of her hands while he screws her. He pants heavily during the time he is actually fucking her. Her eyes continue to bulge like he's her. He cums and pulls out and says, "...that was so good." While she curls up in a ball and makes sounds like she's trying to catch her breath and sob at the same time. Scene Three : No More Daddy Ashly is standing quietly in the kitchen wearing her white one piece outfit, crying. Daddy gently tells her to undress. She says, "please daddy..." He repeats this several times until she relents and strips. She stands there for a moment nude when Dad approaches and rubs his hard cock into her...He tells her to spread her legs, when she hesitates, he shout, "SPREAD YOUR LEGS!" He drops his shorts and screws her from the front and from behind. She cries and begs...He takes her to the couch and fucks her dogie style where he finishes on her tongue and she swallows every drop of Daddy's love! Scene Four : Pulled to the Bed Frustrated with the progress of Ashly, Daddy pulls her to the bed by her hair. She is tossed onto the bed and stripped. Daddy slides his cock into her tight bald pussy and eases in. Ashly's eyes open wide and Daddy places his hand on her throat, tells her, "shhhh and how much he loves her..." As he fucks her, he commands her what to say. Ashly begs Daddy to fuck her harder and harder. He flips her over and bangs her doggie style. Again Ashly's eyes open wide and Daddy slams into her from behind. He pulls her head back by her hair and she wants Daddy to finish in her mouth. Dad flips her over one more time and unloads into her mouth. Ashly swallows every drop and promises to be Daddy's Submissive Slut for now on.

about video:
Size: 591 MB
Models: Ashly Anderson

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Mom and Son III: Accidental Erection

Mom and Son III: Accidental Erection

Genre: Incest, MILF, Mom, Son, Handjob, POV, Blowjob
Runtime: 14 min 21 s

Description: You're supposed be getting ready for your Auntie's funeral but you have a splitting headache. Mom walks into the kitchen telling you she's almost ready to go and."why are you still in your pajamas and. watching cartoons!?" You tell her that you don't feel well and she asks you if you are too upset to go. That it'll be okay, it'll be good for you to see family. "No, mom..I want to go, just my head really hurts." Mom goes to the cupboard and reaches up on her tiptoes to reach the extra strength Aleve, she's feeling around while talking and doesn't notice she grabs the wrong bottle. "Here, go ahead and just take 2, and then go get dressed. We are already running late." Mom walks into your room all dressed and ready to go. "Honey, why are you not dressed yet, did the Aleve not work?".."Yes, my headache is gone but.." "Great, well lets go!" Its hard to explain to your mom about your hard throbbing erection. You tell her that you that something else has happened and point down to the crotch of your pants. She's shocked. "What.how.why.honey, we are supposed to be going to a funeral!.well, just..take care of it!" You tell you have tried but nothing is really working. Mom stares at you for a moment and then gets a look on her face like she just realized something. "Honey, you stay right here, I'll be right back!" Mom runs downstairs."oh God no, please no.." She reaches up into the cabinet to find that she accidentally gave you a double dose of Viagra instead of Aleve!! She takes both pills into her hands, they look almost identical! "Oh fuck, oh fuck!!!" and then thinks for a moment."Its ok.I can fix this" and runs back up to your room "How do you feel?".."Um, its still hurts a little and bigger than ever" Mom looks worried and a little embarrassed.."I might have given you something on accident.." You start to panic.. Mother tells you its okay but she gave you a very large dose of Viagra and that she cant leave you like this especially if you cant 'take care of it'.."Well you are 18 now, don't you know what to do.to make THAT go away?" "Mom!, I've tried!" She tells you everything will be fine and that she'll take care of it and gets on her knees to comes over to you. You start to pull away.."Mom, what are you doing?" "Its okay, I'm just going to help you. How about I look away and you just focus.come on..isn't that Mommy Fetish a big thing right now..I see it all over ." She pulls out your throbbing cock and before you can argue her hand is stroking you and feels incredible. You begin to moan..Mom continues.She pulls down her top.."Mom, what are you doing?" She tells you that maybe looking at her boobs will help. "Honey, I'm just trying to help.just please focus we have to get to the funeral!" Hand job leads to blowjob.and its still not getting you close. She pulls down her panties, leans over the chair, slaps her backside and tells you just to do it. "Come on baby, its okay. Lets just get 'er done!" The idea does sound awesome so you plunge your throbbing cock inside mother. She moans and pushes against you. You are thrusting in and out of mother until she cums. That gets you really close and you tell her that you are going to cum. She turns around and jerks your cock until you unload all over her face. She's not convinced that your balls are empty and sucks on your cock to make sure that her efforts have done the trick. "You must not tell anyone what happened.This has to stay a secret." "I know mom, thank you." She wipes your cum off her face and tells you to hurry up and get ready, giggling as she leaves the room. .Mandy Flores

about video:
Size: 191 MB
Models: Mandy Flores

Preview:

Download:
Download now

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!