• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Spanking megathreads (HD/SD Scenes)

cassandra577

Forum Lord

Naughty French Maids get Spanked - Ashley Charms, Lora Cross

Lora and Ashley charms have just finished their client's liquor and they are more than tipsy. As the girls attempt to clean falling all over themselves, their client comes home and notices the empty bottle.

Not only is he not paying the girls for the day, but he's going to teach them a lesson that he's going to enjoy. He takes turn bending the girls over his knee and using his hand, a paddle and the leather strap until their asses are cherry red!

File Name : naughty-french-maids-get-spanked.mp4
File Size : 1.4 GB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:32:14

Download k2s.cc - naughty-french-maids-get-spanked.zip - 1.4 GB

cassandra577

Forum Lord

Kajira Bound - Long Week with Daddy 1

Beautiful Kajira Bound has a really serious attitude problem, so she is sent to Daddy Tubaman for discipline. Over the course of the week she is spanked repeatedly. Finally, after a severe caning. she has learned her lesson.

Miscreant Kajira Bound has been sent to her estranged Daddy for some old-fashioned discipline. When her cell phone is taken away, she decides to take his coffee cup and wipe her bare behind with it, then spit in it. But he catches her, so over his knee she goes. One hard spanking later, he tells her to go to the corner, but she mouths off AGAIN. This time she gets it with a heavy leather paddle. That convinces her that she maybe should get her ass into the corner. It's going to be a. very long, painful week for Ms Bound!

File Name : kajiras-long-week-with-daddy-1.mp4
File Size : 405.28 MB
Duration : 00:04:38

Download k2s.cc - kajiras-long-week-with-daddy-1.zip - 405.3 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord

Your Panties Are Coming Down! Bratty Model Skylar Spanked on Set 2

Putting Skylar in her place for wasting her time, Stevie peels her panties down for added humiliation and full access bruise her entire bottom. Her hand raises and falls relentlessly as Skylar cries out in agony and embarrassment. Stevie spanks her methodically from the top of her cheeks to her thighs, bare and bruised as she learns her lesson. Holding her step sister firmly over her knee as she wails non stop, Stevie punished her bare bottom thoroughly. SKYLAR ROSE, STEVIE ROSE, BARE BOTTOM SPANKING, F/F SPANKING, SCOLDING, BUBBLE BUTT, OTK SPANKING, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE

Skylar Rose, Stevie Rose

File Name : your-panties-are-coming-down-bratty-model-skylar-spanked-on-set-2.mp4
File Size : 445.9 MB
Duration : 00:09:40

Download k2s.cc - your-panties-are-coming-down-bratty-model-skylar-spanked-on-set-2.zip - 445.9 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord
You Will Suffer For Him - Miss Sultrybelle

This is unscripted with no roleplay, I have been asked to administer 50 severe strokes of the cane, 20 strokes with the French martinet on her breasts and 30 with a heavy leather flogger on her pussy. She has been paid a large amount of money by the custom buyer to receive these punishments. Gemma struggles with the pussy punishment in particular, this is the first time she has received this sort of punishment and the hardest I have hit a female there so far. There are after pics from a couple of days later that she took on her phone, showing her bruised bottom and her swollen pussy.

Gemma is interviewed before and after the punishments.

Gemma Mc Bride, Miss Sultry Belle

You Will Suffer For Him.mp4 - 1.8 GB

cassandra577

Forum Lord
The severe punishment of cabin crew 799 - Miss Sultrybelle

Marie, Ash and I were the cabin crew of flight 799 that made an emergency landing yesterday, officially due to a technical fault. Here is what really happened. A passenger pushed the call button repeatedly. Ash and Marie were in the galley chatting and assumed I would take care of it. I was in the business class toilet having sex with a passenger and didn't know what was going on. The pilots figured out nobody was reacting and assumed it was an emergency. Normally, all three of us would be sacked on the spot for something like this, but we managed to come to an arrangement.

The captain agreed to report it as a technical failure. We agreed to come here and receive severe corporal punishment. We were told to report here wearing our full uniform: we don't know yet what exactly our punishment will be. We hope you will enjoy watching us being punished.

Miss Belle

Sentence in case 5690, regarding offences connected to the emergency landing of flight 799. Correction Officer Miss Sultrybelle presiding. Defendants Gemma Irons, Marie Grant and Ash Benson have confessed and are hereby found guilty as charged. Grant and Benson, you have been found guilty of non-assistance to a person in need, for which you will each receive twenty four strokes of the martinet, of which half will be applied to your bare back and the other half to your bare breasts. You have also been found guilty of causing an aviation incident, for which you will each receive twenty-four strokes of the Singapore prison cane, which will be applied to your bare bottom.

Miss Irons, you have been found guilty of dereliction of duty, for which you will receive twenty-four strokes of the Canadian prison strap, applied to your bare bottom. You have also been found guilty of gross indecency, for which you will receive twenty-four strokes of the slender cane, which given the aggravated nature of the offence will be applied to the palms of your hands, with your breasts exposed and your nipples clamped. You have finally been found guilty of causing an aviation incident, for which you will receive twenty four strokes of the Singapore prison cane, which will be applied to your bare bottom.

***There is a bonus interview with the girls at the end of the film.***

(This is shot with four cameras in 4k and exported in full HD)

Ashley Benson, Gemma Mc Bride, Mila Grant, Miss Sultry Belle

The severe punishment of cabin crew 799.mp4 - 2.2 GB

cassandra577

Forum Lord
Singapore judicial of prisoner 743289 - Miss Sultrybelle

The female prisoner has been found guilty of being in possession of an illegal substance and has over stayed her visa by more than 90 days. The correctional officer has been authorised to administer a judicial caning, 50 strokes of cane on her bare ass. The prisoner is strapped onto the Singapore frame and is punished severely.

You will firstly see the 50 strokes from 4 angles and then you have a bonus section of the 50 strokes just from the close up shot of the bottom. You watch every mark form in real time.

Eat, Miss Sultry Belle

Singapore judicial of prisoner 743289.mp4 - 1.7 GB

cassandra577

Forum Lord

A Caning From My Ex Tutor

A long time ago when I was young and very foolish, I made a bet with my tutor, claiming that if Liverpool Football Club ever won the premiership, I'd let him spank me. When he called me on the phone, I'd completely forgotten about this, so went to visit him feeling rather intrigued and excited about seeing the man I'd fantasised about so much in college. And it was in his house that he reminded me of the bet. I was horrified, but couldn't see a way to get out of it in an honourable fashion. All I could do was go along with it - the over-the-knee spanking with my skirt up, over my satin panties. The humiliating bare-bottom spanking that followed. And the 19 stroke caning - the last thing I'd been expecting! And just when I finally thought it was over, he introduced me to the concept of corner-time. What an awful ordeal!

Amelia Jane Rutherford, Hywel Phillips

Spanking, Spanking M/F,

File Name : a-caning-from-my-ex-tutor.mp4
File Size : 737.5 MB
Duration : 00:19:40

Download k2s.cc - a-caning-from-my-ex-tutor.zip - 737.5 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord
Double trouble! Hotel Manager Miss Katherine spanks hard as Guest Kiki Cali watches on and helps! - HD 1080

Hotel manager Miss Katherine gets a phone call from Hotel Guest Kiki Cali that the two maintenance men that had been working in Kiki's room had broken into her overnight bag full of panties/valuables. Miss Katherine goes to Guest Kiki's room to confront the two errant employees. She decides that a painful lesson is in order that neither of them would soon forget. They were both going to be intensely punished with real spankings for what they had done, and Guest Kiki Cali would not only witness their entire ordeal, but help, too. Clearly an example needed to be made of them both.

Miss Katherine takes the first very embarrassed employee's pants/underwear down first, bending him over the bed, scolding him like a petulant boy and wasting no time blistering his bottom with a wooden paddle and a stingy rubber strap as Guest Kiki amusingly watches on. He continues to wiggle in pain, so Guest Kiki straddles his back to help hold him still. Kiki excitedly helps Miss Katherine by administering some swats herself. From there, Miss Katherine puts him in the corner with his reddened backside exposed, where he has no choice but to think about his behavior and helplessly listen on as the second employee (who was the instigator of the shenanigans to start with) gets it even worse from both Miss Katherine AND guest Kiki. They take turns using wooden paddles on him, plus the rubber strap, his own belt, a London Tanners "tenderizer" and a leather prison strap.

Then to make sure Miss Katherine fully got her point across, she has both miscreants apologize to Guest Kiki then back over the side of bed they both go, bottom out, side by side. Miss Katherine & Miss Kiki straddle both their backs, raining swat after swat with wooden paddles until they are fully contrite and very sorry, only to have to go back to work with very sore and bruised backsides! Bet they'll think twice next time!

This video is jam packed, shot POV style with no faces shown or names used, where you are pulled into our world & can easily envision yourself in both of their place. Includes great elements of: wooden paddles, rubber strap, belt, London Tanner's "Tenderizer" and leather prison strap.

A must have for your collection!

Enjoy! xo

Katherine Worthington, Kiki Cali

Double Trouble - Hotel Manager Miss Katherine spanks hard - HD 1080.mp4 - 1.3 GB

cassandra577

Forum Lord

Daisy Punished by Aunt Missy

This young lady was interested in spanking and domestic discipline, so the best way to explain things, is to show by example! We hope you enjoy this role play, a familial scene - aunt punishes niece with a firm handed hand spanking over Missy's knee. There is also a second view - Daisy's facial reactions. Watch as her white ass turns all the shades from pink to red as Missy spanks her, giving her the first adult spanking of her life!

Daisy, Missy

BDSM, Spanking, Spanking F/F,

File Name : daisy-punished-by-aunt-missy.mp4
File Size : 175.6 MB
Resolution : 848x480
Duration : 00:05:14

Download k2s.cc - daisy-punished-by-aunt-missy.zip - 175.6 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord
Strapped and stropped - Miss Sultrybelle

Model L (LolaXR, Lola, Holly Hill) enters the room and undresses till naked. Then she is cuffed to a bar and has her nipples punished by my hands and also with nipple clamps. The bondage is inescapable, as she has real police cuffs on.

Model L is then tied very tightly to the punishment bench and then she receives 50 hard strokes with the Canadian prison strap and my brand new razor strop. It is used on her perfect bottom for the first time ever.

Model L is then cuffed with her hands behind her back and strapped to the bench for more nipple punishment. The police hand cuffs are used again.

There is almost no dialogue and no acting. This is a real punishment film. There is an interview with model L at the end.

Holly Hill, Miss Sultry Belle

Strapped and stropped.mp4 - 1.2 GB

cassandra577

Forum Lord
The Plumber Stripped And Punished

Susie and Judy have caught a little spy! The plumber has been peeping on their spanking fun, so now he will have his turn. With a heavy leather strap, these lovely girls redden his bottom, then use a heavy bath-brush to bruise his naughty cheeks beyond repair.

Includes: Femdom, Spanking F/m, CFNM

With: Susie, Judy & The Plumber

The Plumber Stripped And Punished.mp4 - 967.1 MB

File Name : The Plumber Stripped And Punished.mp4
File Size : 967.1 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:12:47

cassandra577

Forum Lord
Singapore prison cane - Double judicial - Miss Sultrybelle

Officer Belle administers a double judicial to two male subs. Jim is punished for smoking and Alibi is punished for being unfaithful to her. Jim and Alibi are punished hard by Officer Belle. They both receive her most severe cane, the Singapore prison cane. 36 for Jim and 60 for Alibi. Both men struggle to endure the harsh punishment. This is one of the hardest canings that Miss Belle has ever delivered.

Miss Sultry Belle

Singapore prison cane Double judicial.mp4 - 1.1 GB

cassandra577

Forum Lord
Sassy Slutty Sarah Spanked - Mommaspankings

Sarah is all set to go to the mall but Mom wants her to wear far more respectable clothing. Sarah is unhappy and insists that what she is wearing is perfectly normal to go out in. However, a short skirt, and showing off her midriff, is not something that Mommy is okay with. Sarah continues to argue and won't do as she is told. After a long scolding, the naughty brat is taken over the maternal lap for a hard hand spanking over her tight panties. She is then told to stand up and take off her ridiculous slutty clothes. Sarah is taken back over Mommy's lap and spanked on her bare bottom until her cheeks are a shameful, burning red. By the end, the sorry-looking young madam agrees to wear clothing that her Mommy would approve of if she wants to leave the house alone!

Dana Specht, Sarah Gregory

sassy_slutty_sarah_spanked.mp4 - 1.1 GB

File Name : sassy_slutty_sarah_spanked.mp4
File Size : 1168.15 MB
Duration : 00:19:56

cassandra577

Forum Lord
Husband gets spanked for unsatisfactory performance in the bedroom

My husband and I had a little fun in the bedroom last night but I didn't realize until the next morning as I was straightening up the sheets that he had hastily left a nasty/cummy "wet spot" that I unknowingly in! He knows how incredibly annoying this is to me. He never perfected his oral skills to my satisfaction, either. This is also very frustrating, as knows how much I like to be pleased in this manner. I also found all the leftover used Kleenex he was trying to hide from his mess earlier.

When I married him, I expected him to have good husband skills both in AND out of the bedroom. That means, he takes care of MY needs first, then cleans up the mess after we're done. He clearly missed the mark with his husbandly duties and had been warned before. I need him to act like a man, not a boy who can't control himself! If he truly wants to make our marriage work, he knows getting in the habit of properly showing me how much he wants to please me should be his priority. He knows everything I do is out of love and that I am very maternal, so I called him into the bedroom for a good scolding. He thought perhaps a scolding was going to be all, but boy was he wrong when I told him to grab his belt, my hairbrush and the other spanking implements. He was in for quite an impactful lesson!

I pulled down his pants and underwear, then took him across my lap for a good OTK hand spanking. Even though he was starting to fidget and squirm, he knew he was going to have to man up and take it. This was just the beginning! After I warmed his buns to my satisfaction, I then grabbed the hairbrush and continued swatting his bottom with fast, rapid fire swats until he was begging me to give him another chance.

From there, I had him get on his knees and pulled my panties to one side to give him the opportunity to orally redeem himself with my womanhood. I attempted to coach him as he practiced his husbandly skills, but he still wasn't performing to my satisfaction. He knew what that meant.. being lazy in the bedroom earns him another spanking. His whimpering did not deter me from burning his butt! One way or the other, it was important I helped him to learn. I bring him back across my lap and spank him even harder with my OTK tawse. He begs me again for another chance, so back on his knees he goes, trying once again to prove his oral skills to me...unsuccessfully.

I bend him across the bed, bottom out, then give him a good belt whipping, raining down stinging strokes he'll never forget to further get his attention. By this time he is sheepishly crying and begging even more for one more chance so I let him try one last time, reminding him that practice makes perfect. The poor dear STILL isn't getting it right, so undeterred, I stand him up and in a standing position, make him bend over my leg as I paddle him standing up, but I am still not finished. To help stifle his cries, I drive my message home by face sitting him in a diapering position on the bed and paddle his bottom some more until he is fully worn out and I know he better understands the importance of being more attentive to his husbandly duties! Maybe after he changes the sheets I'll let him try again! ;)

Shot POV style where you are pulled into our world & can easily envision yourself in his place. Includes great elements of: OTK hand spanking, hairbrush, OTK tawse, belt and paddle.

A must have for your collection!

Enjoy! xo

Katherine Worthington

Husband gets spanked for his lack of performance in the bedroom - HD 1080.mp4 - 546.5 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord

The Punishment Wheel - Maddy Marks On The Naughty List

Maddy Marks is a mischievous girl, full of life and shenanigans and constantly on the naughty list. She doesn't want to miss out on all the Christmas presents, deciding that it's a good idea to attempt Spanking off the naughty list. The first spin of the punishment wheel lands on the belt. Laid across the couch in festive shorty pajamas, his doubled over belt collides with her shapely bottom. He is determined to spank her off the naughty list, leaving her gasping with the force of every lick.

Maddy Marks

BDSM, Spanking, Spanking M/F,

File Name : 8175_f_dp_6000_ATP.mp4
File Size : 645.5 MB
Duration : 00:13:56

Download k2s.cc - 8175_f_dp_6000_ATP.zip - 645.5 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord
Gigi Spanked and Strapped - Mommaspankings

We are very excited to welcome Gigi to our websites. In this film, Gigi is supposed to be doing her homework in her bedroom. She has been grounded for misbehaving and instead of doing as she was told, she is watching a movie on her phone with earbuds in so Mom won't hear. A very angry mom comes in and confronts her naughty girl about this. Gigi has no explanation so this already punished girl is to receive another hard hand spanking over the maternal lap, panties down, fully shamed. She receives a leather strapping on her bare buttocks over the desk for her continued poor behavior. Now she will have to do her homework sitting uncomfortably on a sore, throbbing, freshly punished bottom.

Gigi Lea, Miss Bernadette

gigi_spanked_and_strapped.mp4 - 961.3 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord
Spank and stroke along with Miss Katherine and Lady Alice - self spanking tutorial

You just can't seem to stay out of trouble now, can you? We know exactly what you did. Did you think we weren't going to find out? It's time for a little retraining, listening and following our instructions. Since we can't be there in person to administer your punishment, you're going to do it along with us. Obtain any two objects that you have on hand that can be used as spanking implements. One for your bottom and one for your cock. We'll make due with whatever you have on hand. We want your bare bottom nice and exposed, then together, we're going to be dealing with your behavior a little differently this time. We're going to make sure you get spanked AND learn some self control.

This means you have no choice but to do exactly what we say. We'll take off your pants, then you'll be following along as we put you to the test by teasing you as we demonstrate how to spank your own bottom, then spanking your cock, edging and stroking too. You'll also get to go over both our laps and each of us will spank your bottom until it is a nice shade of red. The question is, will you be a good boy and follow instructions so you can earn the reward to kiss our beautiful bottoms, then cum afterwards?

Join us to find out!

Alice Sky, Katherine Worthington

Spank and stroke along with Miss Katherine and Lady Alice.mp4 - 1.3 GB

cassandra577

Forum Lord
Trolly Dollies caned strapped and tawsed pt1 - Miss Sultrybelle

3 flight attendants have been caught having sex with passengers, they agree to punishment from Miss Belle rather than being dismissed. Miss Irons is given 6 of the best with a smoked dragon cane and then she receives 40 with a tawse on her ass. Miss Hill aka Lola receives 20 strokes on her pussy with a heavy leather flogger. You will see all strokes from the bottom then from the face and in Lola's case from the wide shot and then from the face. There are no close up pussy shots for Lola in this clips4sale version, the custom buyer's version includes those.

This is part one. The film was very long and will be released in 3 parts.

Gemma Mc Bride, Holly Hill, Kat, Miss Sultry Belle

Trolly Dollies caned strapped and tawsed pt1.mp4 - 1.1 GB

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!