• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Spanking megathreads (HD/SD Scenes)

cassandra577

Forum Lord

Diana, Spanked upon arrival

The young and beautiful student Diana have problems with lack of self discipline, she does things in the last minute, skip classes and appears late. She seeks help at the Professor who promise to take care of her and teach her discipline in the old fashioned way.

Poor Diana miss her bus and arrive terrible late. Not a very good start. She get informed about "The house rules" and the consequences of breaking them - corporal punishment.

After have been told off by the Professor because of her late arrival, she is instructed to bend over his knee for a spanking. This is a more than seven minutes long and painful spanking, first over her jeans and panties, but very soon on her bare bottom.

She ends up, kneeling on the chair she just get spanked on, with a blossomly red, burning, bottom, before she is sent to her room, to get dressed propriate.

Diana

BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : diana-spanked-upon-arrival.mp4
File Size : 592.3 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:28

Download k2s.cc - diana-spanked-upon-arrival.zip - 592.3 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord

Mimi's Line Up Bet Against Summer High

Mimi Mercy is the Captain of the opposing team and they finally beat Summer High! I guess Nova Roo (lil BabyBoy Joey) the Captain of the volleyball team finally step of her high horse and let little Mimi me give her and all her little minions a good tanning. She may be small but she can spank through all 4 girls! She doesn't have to tell the volleyball girls how much she likes it and how she had never played that hard in her life to win. She just new getting Nova to place that bet before the game was genius! watch Mimi Mercy, spank Lil BabyBoy Joey, A Stella, Sky Bloo, Riley Nor, First over the panties and then their sweet bare BUTT.

A. Stella, Lil Babyboy Joey, Mimi Mercy, Riley Nor, Sky Bloo

File Name : mimis-line-up-bet-against-summer-high.mp4
File Size : 373.5 MB
Duration : 00:08:21

Download k2s.cc - mimis-line-up-bet-against-summer-high.zip - 373.5 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord

Spanking audition for Rosie Sky

We take a great delight in finding new girls for you and in particular when they are, like Rosie Sky, spanking virgins. We are never certain just how their spanking audition will turn out, some can't take the pain and quit there and then but we are pleased to say that once we took her pyjama pants down and she was over the knee getting her tiny little bottom spanked she did seem to get well into the scene. She took a real good hard spanking which left her bottom rosy red.

Rosie Sky, Sarah Stern

File Name : spanking-audition-for-rosie-sky.mp4
File Size : 356.9 MB
Duration : 00:08:47

Download k2s.cc - spanking-audition-for-rosie-sky.zip - 356.9 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord

Boilerman Punished Part 1 - Goddess Serena

Serena has had a little trouble with the heating at the office and had to call in an engineer. Although competent at his job the boilerman clearly sees himself as a bit of a ladies man and could not help but to make presumptuous suggestions to young ladies who were clearly out of his league! He tries to pass off these lurid suggestions as a harmless bit of flirtation, however Serena is having none of it and proposes a punishment or two may be preferable rather than involving the police! Once she administers her punishments she will be happy to pay him, so having been ordered to strip he is then instructed to lay over her knee for a good old fashioned OTK spanking with a hairbrush. Once done he is ordered over the desk and to await his second punishment...

Goddess Serena, Femdom, BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : boilerman-punished-1.mp4
File Size : 445.2 MB
Duration : 00:11:57

Download k2s.cc - boilerman-punished-1.zip - 445.2 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord

Trouble in Gym Class - Maddy and Kyra Spank Each Other

Maddy and Kyra are sitting on the couch after practice talking about boys in gym class. Maddy confronts her bestie for flirting with a boy she used to have a crush on. Dressed in tiny gym shorts and knee socks, Maddy has Kyra's bottom on full display for smacking. Giggling as they bicker light heartedly, smacking each other. Kyra settles over her friends lap for a good bottom smacking on the seat of her shorts. She knows she is guilty of girl code a determined to even the score. Maddy is next to bend over for stinging smacks on her round bottom. To her dismay, Kyra picks up a small leather paddle, continuing to sass as she is paddled. Best friends change positions, comparing spankings and giggling at their bright red bottoms.

Kyra Fox, Maddy Marks

File Name : trouble-in-gym-class-maddy-and-kyra-spank-each-other.mp4
File Size : 739.4 MB
Duration : 00:16:00

Download k2s.cc - trouble-in-gym-class-maddy-and-kyra-spank-each-other.zip - 739.4 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord

Strictmoor Helen and Gillian clip 3

Another peek into Strictmoor Academy where Mrs Jackson is on spring break but has the task of punishing and disciplining two naughty girls who were sent to stay with the head mistress for spring break. A spanking during the day means a spanking at night and the tradition is the same in Mrs Jackson's home. The girls final punishment was a caning.

Cassidy Lau, Christy Cutie, Clare Fonda, Dana Specht, Elori Stix, Kitty Catherine, Luci Lovett, Mackenzie Reed, Miss Anna, Miss Elizabeth, Nuna Starks, Rachel Adams, Samantha Baker, Miss Elizabeth

File Name : strictmoor-helen-and-gillian-clip-3.mp4
File Size : 424.1 MB
Duration : 00:04:48

Download k2s.cc - strictmoor-helen-and-gillian-clip-3.zip - 424.1 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord

Punished for partying in Uncles' car Part 1

Our bratty niece, Lavender, is lounging around texting when her Uncle comes in and starts to interrogate her about last night when she borrowed his car. He produces an empty bottle of Tequila, two cigarette butts and a pack of smokes, and states that he found them in his car when he went out that morning. Lavender proceeds to spin a web of lies to try and get out of admitting she did anything wrong, but her Uncle isn't buying any of it. He stands her up and bends her over and starts spanking her butt that is covered in only a thin, semi see through pair of leggings.

But lavender carries on with her fabricating a story, and soon enough, her Uncle yanks down her leggings and resumes his spanking on her bare ass, which is already starting to get red. He is clearly getting more frustrated with her refusal to admit she has done anything wrong, so after a short while, he angrily clears the bench that she was sitting on and forces her to bend over it with her arms outstretched and her butt sticking out. He resumes his spanking with some very hard swats, making lavender squeal and wiggle with each stinging smack. But she seems determined to stick to her story, and it only serves to earn her a long, hard punishment which soon turns both her cheeks a very deep, bright red.

Lavender, Monty

File Name : punished-for-partying-in-uncles-car-1.mp4
File Size : 409.3 MB
Duration : 00:09:02

Download k2s.cc - punished-for-partying-in-uncles-car-1.zip - 409.3 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord

The Humiliation of Lexi Belle Clip 1

Lexi endures endless torment, including imposed stripping and light spanking, in this outrageous scene which was made as a custom video. In clip 1, Lexi wakes up to the sound of her landlord knocking. She throws on a towel on her naked body and answers the door. The creep tells her she has to pay her rent or she will be evicted. Lexi pleads with him and is horrified when he pulls her towel off and takes photos of her naked body.

Lexi has a job interview so she puts on the only clean clothes she has - sexy short shorts a tank top and boots. Business executive Celeste does not care for the attire and strips Lexi naked for her interview. Lexi really wants the job so, when Celeste orders her to kneel and kiss her feet, she agrees. After worshipping Celeste's feet, Lexi is lightly spanked and sent home naked. She runs around outside in just her boots.

Celeste Star, Lexi Belle

File Name : the-humiliation-of-lexi-belle-1.mp4
File Size : 309.8 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:15:12

Download k2s.cc - the-humiliation-of-lexi-belle-1.zip - 309.8 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord

Belt Spanks and Face Slaps - River Gray

Watch me play a more submissive role. My boyfriend comes home while I'm filming and sees how cute I look in my new outfit. He decides to bend me over his knee and give me some spanks with a belt. He gives me a few light spanks and then asks if I can handle more. He decides I get 10 more, each one harder than the last. Then he gives me some kisses and asks if I want some slaps with his hand and I say yes and point to my face. He quickly takes off my glasses and slaps my face a few times. Then kisses me to make sure I'm okay.

River Gray, BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : belt-spanks-and-face-slaps-river.mp4
File Size : 248 MB
Duration : 00:06:47

Download k2s.cc - belt-spanks-and-face-slaps-river.zip - 248 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord

Amelia's Sorority Paddling - Amelia Jane Rutherford

On her knees with hands caressing the headboard and then also on all fours, Amelia Jane feels the sting of the tawse that made her bottom burn. It also seemed to make her swoon at the same time!

File Name : amelias-sorority-paddling.mp4
File Size : 293.3 MB
Resolution : 960x536
Duration : 00:11:59

Download k2s.cc - amelias-sorority-paddling.zip - 293.3 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord

As Tears Go By - Amelia Jane Rutherford, Arthur Sire

The new music instructress at Braemar Prep is in big trouble with the head master. After spanking 13 pupils in the first 3 weeks of term, one indignant parent has pulled his daughter out of school. Held accountable for her profligate use of spanking by Mr. Cameron (Arthur Sire), Miss St. Clair (Amelia Rutherford) protests that she thought it both permissible and customary to spank naughty students. Mr. Cameron chides her for her ignorance of Braemar Academy protocol, which requires parental permission before subjecting any pupil to corporal punishment. Miss St. Clair is stunned, but willfully defends her compulsive spanking practices as fundamentally sound. Mr. Cameron doesn't bother to disguise his anger at the arrogant British girl's losing the school a student and risking its reputation, but proceeds at once to spank the leggy blonde until she cries real tears, not once but several times. First she goes over his knee in her lovely, crisp outfit and is spanked hard.

Then she is stripped to her seductive black lingerie and spanked again. Finally every stitch is removed from her lithe and graceful form and she is again spanked over the knee before being bent over for a strapping and leather paddling. The discipline just keeps coming for beautiful Miss St. Clair, until the teacher learns her lesson by heart! The chemistry between this handsome, determined man and haughty (but very charming girl) is superb in a strict discipline scenario with its own sophisticated spin. Amelia Jane Rutherford is the hottest thing to come out of the UK since the Victoria's Secret catalog in As Tears Go By.

File Name : as-tears-go-by.mp4
File Size : 324.3 MB
Resolution : 720x480
Duration : 00:20:56

Download k2s.cc - as-tears-go-by.zip - 324.3 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord

Chrissy Marie Spanked by Mommy Star Nine

Home from school, Chrissy Marie just wants to borrow the car. Tired of listening to her grown up stepdaughter whine when she doesn't get her way, Star Nine pulls Chrissy over her knee for a good old fashioned spanking. Chrissy kicks and whines, humiliated as her stepmom pulls down first her shorts & then her panties, spanking her until her ass glows red. Send your custom video request to star! Includes spanking

Chrissy Marie, Star Nine

File Name : chrissy-marie-spanked-by-stepmommy-star-nine.mp4
File Size : 469.2 MB
Duration : 00:10:44

Download k2s.cc - chrissy-marie-spanked-by-stepmommy-star-nine.zip - 469.2 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord

Caught by Daddy

Daddy told me I could paint my pumpkin and when he was done working in the garage he would help me cut it open and I could help scoop out all the seeds. Well I finished painting and started trying to cut it myself. When step-daddy comes upstairs he is not all to happy to see babygirl cutting her pumpkin. Step-Daddy takes me over his knee for a long hand spanking, to remind me not to play with things I am not allowed to.

spanking, diaper, Diaper discipline,

File Name : caught-by-daddy.mp4
File Size : 390.6 MB
Duration : 00:12:04

Download k2s.cc - caught-by-daddy.zip - 390.6 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord

Kami Robertson Strapped for Cash

When you need to borrow money in a hurry then you had better turn to Strapped For Cash, if you are a young lady that is and don't mind getting your bare bottom beaten. So this is the position that Kami Robertson finds herself in, face down over the knees of a very strict lady who is determined to spank Kami's bare bottom till she can't sit on it. A good hard spanking story.

Kami Robertson, BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : kami-robertson-strapped-for-cash.wmv
File Size : 226.1 MB
Resolution : 960x576
Duration : 00:15:13

Download k2s.cc - kami-robertson-strapped-for-cash.zip - 226.1 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord

Boss Gives Hand and Hairbrush Spanking To Motivate Their Staff

As Mr McDonald has not been reaching his targets his boss, Miss Scarlet decides discipline is the motivation that he needs.

After explaining what will be happening, Mr McDonald is humiliated by having to lower his trousers and layover Miss Scarlet's lap. Miss Scarlet proceeds to administer a long, steady 3-minute hard hand spanking and only stops when she decides it is time for the wooden hairbrush.

Instructing Mr McDonad over her knee again, this time with one leg locking him securely in place, Miss Scarlet administers all the motivation this member of her staff requires.

Mistress Scarlet, Mr McDonald

Mistress Scarlet, Domina Scarlet, Femdom, spanking, punishment,

File Name : boss-gives-hand-and-hairbrush-spanking-to-motivate-their-staff.mp4
File Size : 564.36 MB
Duration : 00:06:30

Download k2s.cc - boss-gives-hand-and-hairbrush-spanking-to-motivate-their-staff.zip - 564.4 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord

Real Discipline Series: A Tearful Melody Pt 1 The Hand

In the Real Discipline Series, the spankings recorded are done so with the bottom being told beforehand that though the cameras are recording, the session is to be treated as a real private session, and any that fail to recognize the session as legit are not posted, so you can guarantee a REAL non-acted or planned session with NO safeword (a consensual non-consent corporal punishment contract is signed prior to sessioning for the first time). We are the ONLY site online that features this. In this very special RDS, Kyle's friend Melody Price is new to spanking MODELING, but was spanked by her ULTRA conservative parents until the age of 18 on her panties with a paddle multiple times a week. Now, at 27 and with less than 9 years since her last parental spanking, Melody is dealing with not having an outlet and has an issue with letting the wrong people influence her decisions, and has an issue with responsibility in her decision-making. Kyle sits down with her and explains that though she is not currently in trouble, she is going to be spanked past tears until she is sobbing so she can have a healthy head space release and compartmentalize the spanking wherever it needs to go, as it will be her first such spanking since her angry parental sessions 9 years prior. In Pt 1, her little black dress is pulled up after their talk, and her panties are pulled down, before Kyle's hand takes this 27 year old beauty from a composed adult to a crying mess in less than 3 minutes. The handspanking continues with breaks for runs and reassurances, as well as the gift of a pillow to sob her eyes out into during the remainder of her warm up before she receives the leather paddle she picked out which most closely resembles it.

Kyle Johnson, Melody Price

spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : tearful-melody-pt-1.mp4
File Size : 535.9 MB
Duration : 00:12:18

Download k2s.cc - tearful-melody-pt-1.zip - 535.9 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord

Between dream and reality - Maiko, Yurina, Kotomi

Kotomi wakes up in the morning to find that she wet the bed. She imagines herself being spanked by her mother. When she goes to apologize to her mother, she finds that her older sister is going to be punished.

Asian, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : DREAMREALITY_HD.mp4
File Size : 342.4 MB
Duration : 00:10:51

Download k2s.cc - DREAMREALITY_HD.zip - 342.4 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord

Clip 22Lil-b Ultra Hard Caning For Poor Lili - Aron, Lili

Just a plain and simple caning, my friend gave me in his house. My ass still burned from the latest spankings, during the last days but I needed REAL punishment agein! So I got to bend over the countertop again and feel the stiff cane on my naked cheeks. He thrashed me as hard as he could and I only could withstand it 3 minutes The hardest 3 minutes, me and my bum ever had in our young lives. I felt, I had to jump up the walls!!

- EXTREMELY HOT - Rough Caning And Heartbraking yelpings.

Language: DEU, Subs: ENG

Aron, Lili

German, Deutsch, BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : clip-22lil-b-ultra-hard-caning-for-poor-lili.mp4
File Size : 138.69 MB
Duration : 00:03:40

Download k2s.cc - clip-22lil-b-ultra-hard-caning-for-poor-lili.zip - 138.7 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord

Slave carousel Part 1

What makes a good slave? CruelAlice gets to the bottom of this question. I am still fairly new to their slave household, but I also have some principles to know. Whether we all know and especially so that we don't forget and become careless, she has come up with something very special for her three slaves NovaNilla, Lolicoon and me - DaisyDevbi-. The slave carousel provides the necessary concentration when answering your questions using a nipple torture. And if an answer is not enough or even wrong, then she knows how to use her whip as usual and spanked us properly our little fickarsche ...

Deutschland:

Sklavenkarussell Teil 1: Was macht eine gute Sklavin aus? Dieser Frage geht CruelAlice hier genau auf den Grund. Noch bin ich ziemlich neu in ihrem Sklavenhaushalt, aber auch ich habe schon einige Grundsatze zu kennen. Ob wir auch alle Bescheid wissen und vorallem, damit wir es nicht vergessen und nachlassig werden, hat sie sich fur ihre drei anwesenden Sklavinen NovaNilla, Lolicoon und mich - DaisyDevbi- etwas ganz besonderes einfallen lassen. Das Sklavenkarusell sorgt fur die notige Konzentration beim Beantworten ihrer Fragen mittels Nippeltortur. Und sollte eine Antwort nicht genugen oder gar falsch sein, dann wei? sie wie immer auch ihre Gerte zu gebrauchen und spanked uns ordentlich unsere kleinen Fickarsche...

All conversations are in German.

CruelAlice, DaisyDevbi, Lolicoon, Nova-Nilla

lezdom, spanking, German, Deutsch,

File Name : slave-carousel-part-1.mp4
File Size : 411.3 MB
Duration : 00:10:48

Download k2s.cc - slave-carousel-part-1.zip - 411.3 MB

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!