• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Spanking megathreads (HD/SD Scenes)

cassandra577

Forum Lord
Loz Strapped Hard as Hell - Worst Behavior Production

Loz Strapped Hard as Hell - Worst Behavior Production

When our #1 fan came to LA from London to watch us film she asked me to punish her, and punish her hard. I gave her a firm strapping on her dress, panties and bare bottom. She told me she was bruised for days and quite thankful.

Loz, Mr Smith

BDSM, spanking, Worst Behavior Production,

File Name : Loz-Strapped-Hard-as-Hell-WBP.mp4
File Size : 357.7 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:11:55
Video : AVC (AVC), 3 999 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Loz-Strapped-Hard-as-Hell-WBP.zip - 357.7 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord
Penalty Swats Three Extended Edit with SloMo

Penalty Swats Three Extended Edit with SloMo - Worst Behavior Production

From the Office series between Casey Calvert and Stevie Rose, Casey's final punishment is 20 Penalty Swats on her bare butthole. She gets down on all fours and puts her beautiful bottom high in the air, pulling it wide apart to be swatted. Her very cute butthole winks every time Stevie slaps it and she yelps and sighs...see slow motion action in this extended edit...

Stevie Rose, Casey Calvert

File Name : Penalty-Swats-Three-Extended-Edit-with-SloMo-WBP.mp4
File Size : 350 MB
Duration : 00:11:39
Video : AVC (AVC), 4 002 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download file.al - Penalty-Swats-Three-Extended-Edit-with-SloMo-WBP.zip - 350 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord
Paddled Over Daddy's Bench - Universal Spanking and Punishments

Paddled Over Daddy's Bench - Universal Spanking and Punishments

"Paddled Over Daddy's Bench" is the follow up to "Cosplay Corporal Punishment" and it shows what happens to the beautiful Aimee Morgan when she insists on being defiant to her Father. You'd think that after being spanked for being found in a very compromising position (among other infractions) that Aimee would have followed every one of her Dad's instructions, however the girl apparently hadn't learned her lesson quite yet! Instead of packing, Aimee threw a few things in a suitcase and decided to lounge around for awhile. Well, her Father wasn't having any of it and he immediately took the girl over his knee and began smacking her bare cheeks! Aimee's Father was determined to make a serious impression this time around, so she was not only spanked hard with his hand (as she squealed and squeaked), but he decided to pull out the old spanking bench that Aimee hadn't had to go over in years!

A girl having to be spanked over the bench truly tells the story of a girl who has broken too many rules and who has also pushed her Father too far! Aimee is fully naked for this part of the punishment and the spanking starts right back up with the hand, though her Father quickly reaches out for a long and round wooden paddle that makes an immediate impression on those bare cheeks of hers. Next, a leather paddle with holes is used to deliver some hard swats, followed up by a very stern belt whipping, the hardest that Aimee had ever endured! The girl was so sore from the belting, you can imagine her distress when she was informed that she'd also be paddled.

The wooden paddle burns a girl's butt with each and every swat, and Aimee took the strictest swats of her life that day! Her Dad didn't want a repeat of her disobedience and he made sure that the swats were laid in fast and hard. Each lick with the board burned and Aimee struggled over that bench, she also faced more embarrassing and humiliating smacks from her Father's hand as he made sure that she was repentant for using a vibrator. The final part of her punishment included more harsh swats with the wooden paddle, the severe sting to her bare bottom most certainly caused her to experience and express true remorse!

Aimee Morgan

BDSM, spanking, Universal Spanking and Punishments,

File Name : Paddled-Over-Daddy-Bench-USP.mp4
File Size : 1.8 GB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:25:23
Video : AVC (AVC), 10.0 Mbps, 15.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Paddled-Over-Daddy-Bench-USP.zip - 1.8 GB

cassandra577

Forum Lord
The Sexy Maid Cleaning Agency Episode 7 - Spanked-in-uniform

The Sexy Maid Cleaning Agency Episode 7: The Mobile Part Two - Spanked-in-uniform

Not long after Scarlett was spanked by Monique Scarlett caught Monique in the rec room taking a break while the room was a mess. Time for revenge. She took little Monique over her knee and spanked her little bottom soundly. Then Monique was bent over and she got a sound slippering followed by cornertime.

Monique, Scarlett

BDSM, spanking, Spanked-in-uniform,

File Name : sexy_maid_cleaning_agency_episode7.mp4
File Size : 296.7 MB
Duration : 00:08:04
Video : AVC (AVC), 4 990 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download file.al - sexy_maid_cleaning_agency_episode7.zip - 296.7 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord
Cosplay Corporal Punishment - Universal Spanking and Punishments

Cosplay Corporal Punishment - Universal Spanking and Punishments

Aimee Morgan has recently been getting into cosplay a lot, in fact she's been hanging out with an entirely different crowd in the last few months and her dad warned her that she might be spending time with the wrong people. So, you can imagine her Father's surprise when he came home to find her tied up and gagged! Aimee was supposed to be getting ready for vacation, instead there she was on the couch with a note on her back. Her Father read the note and it became clear that Aimee had been hanging out with a cosplay guy that worked her over hard sexually. Furthermore, he left her there tied up for her Father to find as retribution because she hadn't been a very nice girl to him. You can imagine Aimee's embarrassment, what was worse was her clit was extremely sore from being worked over for hours before she was discovered and she had a look on her face that her Father had never seen before (ahegao)!

Well, Aimee's Father was more than furious as he was wanting to be leave on vacation immediately when he arrived home, instead,...he focused his time on untying his daughter and then he proceeded to pull her right over his knee for a hard spanking! No daughter of his was going to be allowed to indulge in such filthy behavior and he knew that thorough punishment was required right then and there. First, he spanked her over the cute shorts that she was wearing, then he pulled those down to reveal some rather cute panties. It wasn't long though before Aimee was struggling with the pain of being spanked on her beautiful bare bottom!

Once her buns were nice and warm, her Father bent her over the couch for a paddling with a heavy leather paddle. He was already disappointed in the girl, so you can imagine the shock when he found a vibrator in the couch! Aimee's Dad was livid and he decided this this had to be a memorable punishment, so he instructed Aimee to use the vibrator on her very sore clit. Initially she refused, but eventually the girl knew there were no other options and she found herself being spanked and paddled while she used the vibrator on her very tender princess parts! Eventually, Aimee promised in a half hearted manner to get her act together and pack for vacation, her Father then decided that the punishment would end with a painful over the knee paddling with a wooden paddle. We can only hope that Aimee learned a valuable lesson or two and that she promptly began packing or she'll be sure to find herself in further hot water with her Father!

Aimee Morgan

File Name : Cosplay-Corporal-Punishment-USP.mp4
File Size : 1.5 GB
Duration : 00:21:00
Video : AVC (AVC), 10.1 Mbps, 29.970 fps

Download file.al - Cosplay-Corporal-Punishment-USP.zip - 1.5 GB

cassandra577

Forum Lord
The Sexy Maid Cleaning Agency Episode 8 - Spanked-in-uniform

The Sexy Maid Cleaning Agency Episode 8: Strapped For Refusing A Client - Spanked-in-uniform

Sexy maid Manuela was sent to Mr. and Mrs. Rogers. They wanted a sexy mature maid which they could use for their own pleasures including anal. Manuela agreed but when she was there, she refused anal and the Rogers complained. Once back at the office Manuela was scolded and she was soon over the desk getting her luscious ample bottom soundly strapped,

Manuela

File Name : sexy_maid_cleaning_agency_episode8.mp4
File Size : 246.1 MB
Duration : 00:06:42

Download file.al - sexy_maid_cleaning_agency_episode8.zip - 246.1 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord
Let's Be Honest Part One - Paddled, Tawsed and Strapped

Let's Be Honest Part One - Paddled, Tawsed and Strapped - Worst Behavior Production

When Chrissy Marie comes back to the office to retrieve her cell phone she hears a commotion and sees her boss, Stevie, being punished though a crack in the door. She watches as Stevie takes a hard paddling, the tawse and a bare bottom strapping. She listens to Stevie's cries and screams.

Chrissy Marie, Smith, Stevie Rose

File Name : Lets-Be-Honest-Part-One-Paddled-Tawsed-and-Strapped-WBP.mp4
File Size : 355.6 MB
Duration : 00:11:50

Download file.al - Lets-Be-Honest-Part-One-Paddled-Tawsed-and-Strapped-WBP.zip - 355.6 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord
The Sexy Maid Cleaning Agency Episode 9 - Spanked-in-uniform

The Sexy Maid Cleaning Agency Episode 9: Birched and Spanked For Stealing - Spanked-in-uniform

On her last assignment visiting Mr. and Mrs. Virgil, sexy maid Danielle decided to take some lose change that was left on the coffee table. The Virgils found out and contacted the Agency. Danielle was given the choice: A sound bare bottom birching or the sack! She chose the birching but halfway through the birching, her bottom on fire, she begged to be spanked instead. Mr. Johnson agreed but Danielle soon regretted her request as Mr. Johnson's spanking hurt much more then the birch.

Danielle Hunt

File Name : sexy_maid_cleaning_agency_episode9.mp4
File Size : 291.8 MB
Duration : 00:07:56

Download file.al - sexy_maid_cleaning_agency_episode9.zip - 291.8 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord
Penalty Swats Six - Worst Behavior Production

Penalty Swats Six - Worst Behavior Production

Kat was out late one night and punished by uncle. For fun I included some of the bare bottom paddling swats in the beginning of the clip but most is her penalty swats, on all fours with her bottom high in the air, spread wide open with both hands for swats directly on her bare butthole.

Kat, Mr Smith

File Name : Penalty-Swats-Six-WBP.mp4
File Size : 109.3 MB
Duration : 00:03:38
Video : AVC (AVC), 4 009 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download file.al - Penalty-Swats-Six-WBP.zip - 109.3 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord
Casey Calvert's Truth or Spank Part 1 Worst Behavior Production

Casey Calvert's Truth or Spank Part One - Worst Behavior Production

There is a girl's slumber party at Casey's and she suggests they play Truth or Spank. The rules, if you choose Spank then you get 20 swats, if you choose Truth you have to act out a naughty scene with a vibrator. If you choose Truth and you lie, you get 30 swats with the paddle. In the end, Casey takes 25 hard Penalty Swats on her cure little bare butthole.

Casey Calvert, Eve Ellwood, Juliette March, Norah Nova

File Name : Casey-Calvert-Truth-or-Spank-Part-One-WBP.mp4
File Size : 284.8 MB
Duration : 00:09:29

Download file.al - Casey-Calvert-Truth-or-Spank-Part-One-WBP.zip - 284.8 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord
The Sexy Maid Cleaning Agency Episode 11 - Spanked-in-uniform

The Sexy Maid Cleaning Agency Episode 11: Carla's Submission Training - Spanked-in-uniform

Carla was not submissive enough during her last job so it was time for a spot of submission training. Mr.Johnson, with the aid of his riding crop and short whip, gave her an intense and painfull lesson in obedience. However, what surprised them both is that during the hard hand spanking towards the end, Carla had an intense orgasm and a smaller one. ( The orgasms are not fake but really happened during shooting this episode.

Carla

File Name : sexy_maid_cleaning_agency_episode11.mp4
File Size : 507.8 MB
Duration : 00:13:43

Download file.al - sexy_maid_cleaning_agency_episode11.zip - 507.8 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord
Casey Calvert's Truth or Spank Part 2 Worst Behavior Production

Casey Calvert's Truth or Spank Part Two - Worst Behavior Production

There is a girl's slumber party at Casey's and she suggests they play Truth or Spank. The rules, if you choose Spank then you get 20 swats, if you choose Truth you have to act out a naughty scene with a vibrator. If you choose Truth and you lie, you get 30 swats with the paddle. In the end, Casey takes 25 hard Penalty Swats on her cure little bare butthole.

Casey Calvert, Eve Ellwood, Juliette March, Norah Nova

File Name : Casey-Calvert-Truth-or-Spank-Part-Two-WBP.mp4
File Size : 292.6 MB
Duration : 00:09:44

Download file.al - Casey-Calvert-Truth-or-Spank-Part-Two-WBP.zip - 292.6 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord
Lina's First Spanking - Real-life-spankings

Lina's First Spanking - Real-life-spankings

Lina Roselina's first spanking. We are delighted to introduce a new girl to our RLS ever growing team. Meet the gorgeous 18 year old Belgian teen Lina!

She is a typical naughty teenager. She loves her mobile and she needs some old fashioned guidence and that is why she came to us. We will take care of her " seat of learning "

Lina Roselina

BDSM, spanking, Real-life-spankings,

File Name : lina-first-spanking.mp4
File Size : 263 MB
Duration : 00:05:31
Video : AVC (AVC), 6 649 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download file.al - lina-first-spanking.zip - 263 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord
The Severe Discipline Of Nina - Real-life-spankings

The Severe Discipline Of Nina - Real-life-spankings

This is another remastered classic RLS discipline HD video starring the lovely Nina. She is a very naughty, cheeky and bratty 27 year old who needs her bottom spanked severely.

In part 1 she gets her first hard OTK spanking.

In part 2 she gets a severe 24 stroke strapping and the heavy paddle over my knee for texting too much.

In part 3 Nina came to us for a hard OTK maintenance spanking. That would have been it normally but she was incredibly cheeky so I decided to put march her to the corner. I decided that she will get 6 HARD whacks with the small wooden OTK paddle, 6 with the medium wooden paddle and 6 of the cane.

In part 4 Nina forgot on a few occasions to report to me so I decided it's time for sterner measures. The cane! I gave her a sound caning and I had to use my heavy wooden hairbrush as well because she would not keep still. She left with a very very sore, well caned and spanked bottom but I get her reports on a daily basis now.

In part 5 She missed one of my emails. You are probably thinking she did it on purpose and you are probably right but I must take sterner measures so I thought a good hard belting is in order. Bent over my desk I belted her bottom good and proper till it was a fiery red and stinging like the Dickens!

In part 6 The girls know if they want a very very sore bottom, act bratty around me. This is excatly what Nina did. I went to my car and someone had written "Big Fat Meanie" on my windscreen in red lipstick Next to the car I noticed a white cap that looked like it could fit on a lipstick so I confronted Nina with it upstairs and surprise, I found a lipstick in her purse on which the cap fitted. I took her to one of our punishment rooms and made her lay flat on the bed. I took one of my wooden paddles and paddled her soundly. When I repeatedly told her to apologize, she refused so I placed her in the corner. I then used our old Honeystick on her bare bottom untill she said sorry. I finished off with the cane.

BDSM, spanking, Real-life-spankings,

File Name : the_severe_discipline_of_nina.mp4
File Size : 1.3 GB
Duration : 00:50:54
Video : AVC (AVC), 3 560 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download file.al - the_severe_discipline_of_nina.zip - 1.3 GB

cassandra577

Forum Lord
You Bet Your Bottom! Universal Spanking and Punishments

You Bet Your Bottom! - Universal Spanking and Punishments

Nuna and her step dad have always been close, in fact sometimes they come across as buddies to the people around them. To be honest, Nuna rarely ever found herself in trouble so there weren't too many times where her step dad had to stern and punish her. Recently though, Nuna began focusing her attention on a lot of things that didn't involve her homework and that raised some concern around the house. When confronted about the apparent lack of interest for her studies, Nuna claimed there her step dad needn't worry a bit. However, being a parent he was still concerned, so he proposed that they make a bet. If Nuna did get an A grade on an important upcoming test they would take a trip to an amusement park, though if Nuna fell below an A she would have to take a spanking. Nuna was feeling pretty arrogant and had no doubt that she'd score high, so she took the bet and couldn't have been more excited as she began planning for the awesome vacation that she was so sure she'd be taking!

Unfortunately for Nuna she didn't score the A grade on her test, she came close, but her cocky approach to her studies left her a little short. Of course, that meant that Nuna would be getting a spanking from her step dad. He took the girl over his knee and began the spanking on her shorts, it'd been a long time since Nuna had been spanked and each smack really hurt her tender bottom. Soon her shorts came down and the smacks on Nuna's bare cheeks stung even worse! Of course, when it came to punishment Nuna knew that her step dad always required her to have her bottom bared eventually. Soon Nuna was taking a spanking on her naked bottom over the knee, and her step dad was going to make certain that the lesson was driven home!

Nuna felt that the spankings with the hand were enough! She was sore and the spanking already had her behind throbbing. Her step dad had a different ideas of how things should go though, in fact he pulled out two hard leather paddles and one by one he used both of them to deliver some searing bare bottom swats. Nuna found the paddling to be very strict and she didn't enjoy being treated in such a manner, then again, corporal punishment is often not welcomed when it's needed most!

Nuna Starks

File Name : You-Bet-Your-Bottom-USP.mp4
File Size : 345 MB
Resolution : 848x480
Duration : 00:15:13
Video : AVC (AVC), 3 024 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 196 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - You-Bet-Your-Bottom-USP.zip - 345 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord
We're Gonna Get it! Universal Spanking and Punishments

We're Gonna Get it! - Universal Spanking and Punishments

Aimee (Morgan) and Shy (Sky) just can't seem to keep out of trouble. First, Shy snuck out of the house and got caught (as seen in "Strapped with My Sister"), now Aimee has snuck out to see a guy too! Of course, Shy is jealous though that Aimee didn't get caught coming in the house like she did and this cause both girls to fight with one another on the bed. Both girls wrestle around and they even wedgie each other until their Dad come in a breaks it up. Aimee and Shy are scolded, but Shy is still angry with Aimee so she tells on hear for sneaking out. Their Dad is furious at the both of them and they're instructed to prepare for a spanking punishment, together!

Aimee and Shy looks so cute in their cute shirts and sexy socks, it's too bad that their Dad has to lay them side by side in their little panties and spank both of their butts! Soon those panties come down and there are even more spankings with the hand, these naughty young ladies aren't going to be getting off easy. Next, a strap is brought out and hard stokes are applied to the bare bottoms of Aimee and Shy, they can plead all they want, but they're both gonna be sore when they go to sleep tonight!

Paddles tend to be rather effective instruments when it comes to punishing a girl, and both Aimee and Shy are given some solid strokes with the leather paddle. Sure enough though, the two girls can't respect each other enough not to fight once again, so Aimee is stacked on top of Shy to teach these tawdry tarts a lesson about respecting personal space. As the two are stacked, the wooden bath brush is applied to both of their naked bottoms! You can see the colors for as both girls take the punishment that they so richly deserve, it's no wonder that the bath brush is such a feared implement. And as sore as these two are, they are just as mischievous and you can surely bet that they'll be getting punished together again!

Aimee Morgan, Shy Sky

File Name : Were-Gonna-Get-it-USP.mp4
File Size : 425.7 MB
Duration : 00:19:46
Video : AVC (AVC), 2 814 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download file.al - Were-Gonna-Get-it-USP.zip - 425.7 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord
Spank the Sinner - Universal Spanking and Punishments

Spank the Sinner - Universal Spanking and Punishments

Rachel Nova didn't always have it easy, she had a strict dad who was also the pastor of their small town church. Their community was very loving though and certainly an accepting bunch. Rachel was trans (MTF), though she looked like any other girl around town and she was treated so. Rachel would earn herself the occasional spanking here and there, but it was somewhere around senior year when she started to focus on boys and became more defiant than usual to her dad!

Finding out that your behavior has earned you regular spanking punishments is hard to imagine, but when Rachel was caught behind the church making out with a boy and getting naked, she knew that her butt was going to get busted! Rachel was ordered to pray about her behavior before her spanking and she prayed hard, but even as she showed some remorse, her dad, a pillar of the town, took her over the knee and began spanking that bottom. Rachel's cheeks turn red immediately from the smacks, and she became even more embarrassed when she was spanked on her bare behind! Corporal punishment can take a person who has become disobedient and mold them back into someone fresh and new. It was the hope of the pastor that he too could turn Rachel back into the daughter that he had always cherished.

Rachel was going to face the toughest challenge of her life over the next few weeks as she'd have to endure regular and painful spankings, and of course they would be administered on the bare, and in the presence of the lord. It would take a complete change in behavior to save her bottom now, but would Rachel be able to turn away from the troubled boy who had caught her eye?

This is part 1 of a 3 part trilogy, stay tuned for more!

Rachel Nova

File Name : Spank-the-Sinner-USP.mp4
File Size : 273.4 MB
Duration : 00:11:49
Video : AVC (AVC), 3 061 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 196 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Spank-the-Sinner-USP.zip - 273.4 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord
Picky & Stephanie: Spanked/Diapered for Teasing - DiaperedOnline

Picky & Stephanie: Spanked/Diapered for Teasing - DiaperedOnline

When Picky has her schoolmate over to study, she thinks Mommy Red will be one until dinner time. Unfortunately, she came home early and insisted that picky remove her pants as per the house rules. With Stephanie watching, Picky's pants are pulled down to reveal her thickly diapered bottom.

After Mommy Red leaves the room, Picky begs Stephanie not to say anything but it's not quite so easy. This information is far too juicy to keep to herself and Stephanie refuses to keep it secret. Rightfully upset, Picky runs to Mommy Red to tattle.

Despite the fact that both girls are technically adults, Stephanie gives in when confronted by Mommy Red and finds herself over her lap in short order. After a thorough spanking, it is Stephanie that finds herself by put into thick diapers. Perhaps now she will be more inclined to keep Picky's secret.

Mommy Red, Picky, Stephanie

BDSM, spanking, fetish, diaper, DiaperedOnline,

File Name : Picky_Teased_by_Stephanie_Also_Diapered-DO.mp4
File Size : 280.3 MB
Duration : 00:07:32
Video : AVC (AVC), 5 004 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download file.al - Picky_Teased_by_Stephanie_Also_Diapered-DO.zip - 280.3 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord
Picky: Hard Paddling, Bound to Ceiling - DiaperedOnline

Picky: Hard Paddling, Bound to Ceiling - DiaperedOnline

BDSM, spanking, fetish, diaper, DiaperedOnline,

File Name : Picky_Paddled_Hard_Ceiling_Bound-DO.mp4
File Size : 250.8 MB
Duration : 00:06:19
Video : AVC (AVC), 5 331 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download file.al - Picky_Paddled_Hard_Ceiling_Bound-DO.zip - 250.8 MB

cassandra577

Forum Lord
Lily's Humiliating Punishment Part 1 Aaaspanking

Lily's Humiliating Punishment Part 1 - Aaaspanking (Triple A Spanking)

Mothers instinctively know when their daughters are lying and Madame Samantha B is no different. When Lily is called to come down for breakfast, she feigns illness so mom comes up to see what is wrong. Of course, there is nothing the matter with Lily as she doesn't want to go to school that day. Mother assesses the situation quickly and mentions she will get the thermometer to check if Lily has a fever... the daughter is puzzled and discovers that Mom is serious, bring in a thermometer, vaseline, and wet wipes... "what the deuce is going on?", she thinks! Mom explains temperatures are taken rectally... Lily protests, but caught in her own web of lies she reluctantly presents her bottom for inspection and having the thermometer inserted rectally. This proves to Mom that she is faking and she grabs the nearby hairbrush next to Lily's bed insisting her daughter be punished for lying to her. What follows is a hard-hitting, bottom reddening hairbrush spanking that has Lily yelping out in pain. Her PJ bottoms are pulled down to ensure that a bare bottom punishment hurts the most! The lying daughter is left to contemplate her foolish actions... and she is still going to school that day with a very sore reminder that "Mom knows best!"

This film features Lily's first-ever, and possibly only, rectal thermometer temperature taking scene!

Lily Swan, Samantha Baker

BDSM, spanking, Aaaspanking, Tripleaspanking,

File Name : lily_samantha_temptaking_spanking_pt1.mp4
File Size : 312.4 MB
Duration : 00:04:59
Video : AVC (AVC), 8 544 Kbps, 60.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - lily_samantha_temptaking_spanking_pt1.zip - 312.4 MB

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!