• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Sexy Lesbians fucking each other

Vahalus

Registered Member
Ella Cruz & Jeni Angel - Vibrator Study Buddies
Ella and Jeni get together to study but instead, they get distracted by Ella's pocket vibrator - soon the girl's are worshiping each other's tight bodies and cumming all over each other's faces!

Thumbnails:

video: mp4 , 1920x1080
file Size: 986 MB
duration: 00:21:24
tags: One-on-One, Masturbation, Voyeur, Pussy Licking, Bedroom, Indoors, Amateur, Lesbian, Scissoring, Sex Toys, Vibrator

00240x0032-13.png

https://k2s.cc/file/3e4d47f646881/Ella_Cruz___Jeni_Angel_-_Vibrator_Study_Buddies.mp4

Vahalus

Registered Member
Lesya & Pauline - The Examination 2
Stunning blonde Lesya is indulging her medical fetish once again. This time, she's playing doctor, with her girlfriend Pauline taking the role of patient. We find Lesya in a dungeon-style room with a treatment table as she prepares her instruments - she's dressed in only a semi-transparent white gown, surgical mask and stethoscope. Enter Pauline, a tall, sexy blonde submissive wearing spike-heeled platforms, a collar, and a green gown that offers tantalizing glimpses of her perfect breasts, dark nipples and shaved pussy. Immediately, she obeys Lesya's silent order to get up on the table, and her legs are held in place with leather bondage straps, slightly splayed. Next, her upper body is secured, leaving her helpless...

Lesya begins her examination, tapping Pauline's hard body with a reflex hammer. As the rubber head homes in on her mound, Pauline sighs and squirms. Then Lesya strips off her mask and stethoscope, puts on a single latex glove, and opens her gown to reveal a strappy cage bra that leaves her perky tits exposed. She begins to rub Pauline's glistening-wet pussy, fingers gliding between her lips to massage her clit. Next, she retrieves a large, black, cock-shaped dildo from her medical case. She jacks it, then slides it inside of her lover's snatch, pumping and stirring it. One of Pauline's legs is released so she can splay them wider, and Lesya loses her gown and kneels on the table so she can plow the girl harder and deeper. She crawls up to crouch over her, then uses a scalpel to cut away Pauline's sheer gown. The duo gets in a sixty-nine, Lesya's ass and pussy in her patient's face as she resumes screwing her with the toy. At first, the focus is on Pauline's pleasure, then Lesya sits back on her face for a licking. Soon, however, Lesya resumes pounding her with the mock cock, this time bringing her to a bucking, moaning climax. Back in doctor mode, she hops off of the table, then uses the stethoscope to listen to the pulsing and throbbing in Pauline's post-orgasmic pussy. The doctor then gives her diagnosis - a definite thumbs-up...

Thumbnails:

file Size: 539 MB
duration: 00:14:49
tags: BDSM, Blonde, Bra, Cage, Collar, Dildo, Doctor, Dress, Dungeon, Erotic, Ex Girlfriend, Fetish, Girlfriend, Home, Latex, Leather, Licking, Mask, Massage, Medical, Medical Wear, Moaning, Nipples, Orgasm, Patient

00240x0032-13.png

https://k2s.cc/file/508a0acce0056/Lesya___Pauline_-_The_Examination_2.mp4

Vahalus

Registered Member
Emylia Argan & Paula Shy - Birthday Part 1 - Perfect Start
It's gorgeous Paula Shy's special day, and it gets off to the perfect start in the opening episode of Andrej Lupin's erotic two-parter "Birthday." The camera pans down the busty Asian beauty's body, to find sexy Emylia Argan eating her pussy skilfully, parting her smooth, plump lips to lap at her clit and fingerbang her juicy slot. Emylia keeps her sweetheart on the edge of orgasm for ages, nuzzling her soft breasts and frigging her pussy energetically, until her whole body is trembling as a climax sweeps through her. Stripping naked, Emylia masturbates for Paula, cumming breathlessly - then leaves her to sleep. When she awakens, Emylia pampers Paula in the tub, soaping up her lovely breasts, then makes her brunch; she'll need her strength for the rest of her day's adventures...

Thumbnails:

file Size: 976 MB
duration: 00:16:57
tags: Art, Asian, Beauty, Birthday, Busty, Busty Asian, Erotic, Erotic Art, Gorgeous, Juicy, Orgasm, Perfect Body, Shy, Stripper

00240x0032-13.png

https://k2s.cc/file/8f31b0ddad6c8/Emylia_Argan___Paula_Shy_-_Birthday_Part_1_-_Perfect_Start.mp4

Vahalus

Registered Member
Jayden Cole, Scarlett Mae & Jayme Rae - Seeing Red: Red Hot Reunion
Jayden Cole enters the basement and seems surprised to find her second cousins Jayme Rae and Scarlett Mae already sitting there with their faces in their hands. They make small talk for a moment, chatting about how bored they are at the family reunion making awkward chit-chat with relatives they barely even know. 'As if a bunch of 20-somethings like us care about 401ks and kitchen remodelings and all that other crap!' Jayden mentions. The trio shares a laugh which quickly dies into awkward silence. As they sigh with boredom, the girls make forced attempts at small talk until Jayden suggests that they play strip blackjack. The other two are a little shyer but ultimately agree...

As they play blackjack, more and more clothes come off as the girls gradually warm up to each other, Jayme and Scarlett in particular becoming less and less shy. With fewer and fewer clothes on, the girls also become more flirty with each other, making saucy comments and stealing glances at each other's semi-nude bodies. Eventually, all three girls are sitting in just their panties, the atmosphere increasingly sexually-charged. A mischievous look comes over Jayden's face and she suddenly reaches over to Jayme and playfully tweaks her nipple. Jayme is shocked. 'Hah, sorry! I couldn't help myself. It was practically STARING at me. But that was mean. You can totally flick MY nipple back if you want! Actually, you guys can BOTH even give my boobs a little squeeze if you're curious. Not gonna lie, I wouldn't mind giving both of YOURS a little feel too!' Jayden says. Jayme and Scarlett are hesitant, but ultimately can't resist the temptation. They compare and touch each other's breasts. As the breast touching becomes increasingly erotic, the atmosphere takes on a strong sexual charge. Feeling the vibe, Jayden lowers her mouth to lightly lick Jayme's nipple. Jayme is a little reluctant at first, but swept up in the eroticism of the moment, she lets Jayden continue to tongue her hard nipples. It doesn't take long for Scarlett to join in, getting her own mouthful of Jayme's perky tits. That's all it takes for a boring family get-together to turn into a red hot reunion!

Thumbnails:

file Size: 1.27 GB
duration: 00:34:06
tags: Basement, Boobs, Erotic, Face Sitting, Family Roleplay, Hot Mom, Kitchen, Licking, Mom, Mouthful, Nipples, Nude, Panties, Perky, Shy, Small Tits, Surprise, Tongue, Trailer Girl

00240x0032-13.png

https://k2s.cc/file/8fe2a9a4e35f9/J...__Jayme_Rae_-_Seeing_Red__Red_Hot_Reunion.mp4

Vahalus

Registered Member
Scarlett Sage, Athena Faris & Morgan Rain - Swimsuit Show-Offs
Morgan Rain and Scarlett Sage are lounging by the pool when their friend Athena Faris shows up. They chat about the high school swim team that they are all a part of, pointing out that since they're all 18 and graduating soon, this will be their last year on the swim team. Speaking of which, Athena has their new swim team swimsuits! They all wonder aloud how the new suits look. Scarlett suggests that they try them on and model them for each other. The other girls agree, saying that that sounds like fun!

The girls strip down. They get distracted for a moment and stand there naked as they tease each other good-naturedly before they slip on the new swimsuits. The three look at each other and look at themselves, visibly pleased with how they look. The vibe is getting increasingly flirty as the girls check each other out. Wow, says Morgan. Right?? Scarlett echoes. 'Yeah, we look...amazing,' Athena adds. The girls decide that since they look THIS amazing, they should go inside and take some pics. They go into Scarlett's room and hop up onto the bed as Athena begins to take cute photos of Morgan and Scarlett. As Athena snaps pics, Scarlett gets bold and slips her swimsuit down, revealing her perky tits. Athena's a little hesitant, but since Scarlett's not shy, she keeps taking photos of Scarlett posing in increasingly sexy ways. Pretty soon Scarlett convinces Morgan to take her top off too and they continue to pose for photos. Scarlett gets even crazier and has Athena snap a pic of her licking Morgan's tit. By this point, Athena's getting less and less shy, so when the other girls suggest that she take her top off too, she agrees. Giggling, the girls take pics of all three of them together. Getting riled up by their tight bodies and sexy poses, Morgan and Scarlett come together for an intense kiss. From the sidelines, Athena is surprised. Um, what are they DOING? Biting their lips, the girls apologize for leaving Athena out and slowly lean in for a steamy triple-kiss. Athena's still a little shy, but it feels so good that she doesn't want it to stop. The fun is just starting for these swimsuit show-offs... Story inspired by an original submission by Girlsway member, Black Dow!

Thumbnails:

file Size: 1.66 GB
duration: 00:42:12
tags: Bed Sex, Classroom, Cute, Licking, Model, Mom, Nature, Perky, Pool, Posing, Pretty, School, Shy, Story, Surprise, Swimsuit, Tease

00240x0032-13.png

https://k2s.cc/file/04c7aad7f8627/S...Faris___Morgan_Rain_-_Swimsuit_Show-Offs_.mp4

Vahalus

Registered Member
Valentina Fiore & Vicky Love - Erotic compliments
Valentina Fiore and Vicky Love like to compliment eachother, and one even called "angel" the other, but there was no angelic about how they later fingered, and almost fisted together, until mutual climax reached. At the end of the day - a girl know what is best for a girl, right?

Thumbnails:

video: mp4 , 720x400
file Size: 357 MB
duration: 00:44:01
tags: Brunette, Clips, Euro, Lesbians

00240x0032-13.png

https://k2s.cc/file/12a2b57507b20/Valentina_Fiore___Vicky_Love_-_Erotic_compliments.mp4

Vahalus

Registered Member
Dorothy Black, Stella Cardo, Stella Flex (Know Thy Neighbor)
Stunning Dorothy Black is sitting in the garden, chatting with cute Stella Flex, as Sandra Shine's hot lesbian movie "Know Thy Neighbor" begins. When the perky brunette sees her busty girlfriend Stella Cardo arrive home, she goes upstairs to greet her. But while the pretty blonde takes a shower, Stella Flex rushes back down to the garden, to kiss Dorothy. As Stella Cardo soaps up her big breasts and shaved pussy, her girlfriend is getting intimate with their sexy neighbor, caressing her gorgeous boobs, jiggling them and sucking her nipples avidly. She pulls Dorothy's see-through panties aside and eats her pierced pussy, giving her an intense orgasm. Stella dashes back upstairs, pulling off her girlfriend's towel and stroking her voluptuous body. She kisses her way down to the blonde's shaved slit, lapping and sucking skilfully to make the curvy babe gasp with pleasure. She slides two fingers into her sweetheart's juicy groove as she licks her to a powerful climax. They are interrupted when Stella Cardo takes a phone call from work, so Stella Flex sneaks back to Dorothy's backyard. The MILF beauty is delighted to give her naughty neighbor the attention she craves, pulling down her shorts and fingerbanging her audibly wet pussy, then eating her to a breathless orgasm.

Thumbnails:

video: mp4 , 1280x720
file Size: 924 MB
duration: 00:31:32
tags: Lesbian, Twosome, Masturbation

00240x0032-13.png

https://k2s.cc/file/6a8aefad60d02/Dorothy_Black__Stella_Cardo__Stella_Flex__Know_Thy_Neighbor_.mp4

Vahalus

Registered Member
Kendra Spade & Molly Stewart (Wrestlefucking _ 14.10.2019)
Molly Stewart is the Brazzers World Wrestling Champion, but the masked Kendra Spade has her sights set on her title! A backstage attack leads to an impromptu locker room tussle between the sexy rivals, but their scheduled match's referee tries to break it up, telling them both to save it for the main event! Molly and Kendra don't like to follow order, however, and after the pair momentarily team up to rid the women's locker room of the nosey official, they face off in a sexy submission match that'll end with them both naked and licking each other's pussies!

Thumbnails:

file Size: 1.38 GB
duration: 00:32:33
tags: Asian, Big Tits, Bikini, Brunette, Fishnet, Lesbian, Medium Ass, Medium Tits, Natural Tits, Pantyhose, Piercing, Redhead, Small Ass, Sports, Tank Top, Tattoo, Trimmed Pussy

00240x0032-13.png

https://k2s.cc/file/2d5c8da53d69c/Kendra_Spade___Molly_Stewart__Wrestlefucking___14.10.2019_.mp4

Vahalus

Registered Member
Katana Kombat & Molly Stewart - Secret Lesbian Crush
Dumped by her boyfriend, Molly has come to her best friend Katana's home to be consoled with ice cream and some TLC. Now is Katana's chance to finally come clean and tell Molly that she has always been attracted to her friend - a secret she's been keeping for too long. Good thing Molly likes what she is hearing when Katana strips her down and makes all her bits and pieces feel better. Maybe there's something to be said about a girl knowing exactly what a girl needs!

Thumbnails:

file Size: 1.39 GB
duration: 00:34:25
tags: Best Friend, Boyfriend, Home, Lesbian

00240x0032-13.png

https://k2s.cc/file/ddc1aef7e2070/Katana_Kombat___Molly_Stewart_-_Secret_Lesbian_Crush.mp4

Vahalus

Registered Member
Lacy Lennon & Evelyn - This Way To Debauchery
If heaven is for the angels and hell is for the sinners, where do all the carnal lovers, the lusty heathens, and the slutty goddesses go for their final earthly moments? For Evelyn Claire, the final decision comes at the feet of raunchy vixen Lacy Lennon who's all power and desire and has no time for those unwilling to prove themselves-in this ethereal scene, the fires of passion burn bright and Evelyn isn't the only one cumming.

Thumbnails:

file Size: 1.01 GB
duration: 00:37:16
tags: Lesbian, Goddess, Lovers, Mom, Raunchy, Slut, Trailer Girl, Vixen

00240x0032-13.png

https://k2s.cc/file/1141f83f6368b/Lacy_Lennon___Evelyn_-_This_Way_To_Debauchery.mp4

Vahalus

Registered Member
Natasha Nice & Gianna Dior - Late To The Party
Sexy and thoughtful Natasha Nice is trying to surprise her girlfriend on her Birthday - Gianna Dior is a workaholic, but Natasha thinks that this night will be different. However, as usual, long-hair Gianna is late getting home, and busty Natasha has something to say about it! When tanned Gianna goes to give Natasha a make-up kiss, playful Natasha rubs cake all over Gianna beautiful face! This leads to a sexy and energetic fight that quickly turns into something more sensual! Even when they are mad at each other, it's hard to keep their hands off each other's perfect bodies!

Thumbnails:

file Size: 793 MB
duration: 00:38:18
tags: Lesbian, Babe, Birthday, Busty, Fighting, Girlfriend, Home, Party, Sensual, Surprise, Tanned

00240x0032-13.png

https://k2s.cc/file/cfb9622e17b4a/Natasha_Nice___Gianna_Dior_-_Late_To_The_Party.mp4

Vahalus

Registered Member
Maggie Green, Harmonie Marquis (Helping Harmonie Study)
I noticed my roommate Harmonie was super stressed about her exams so I decided to help her take her mind off of things. She told me that she wasn't very good at getting herself off and I was shocked! Every woman should know how to masturbate properly! Of course I introduced her to the Hitachi and her tiny pussy got SO soaked as I licked it and buzzed her clit! She wanted to return the favor and who was I to say no that that??

Thumbnails:

file Size: 712 MB
duration: 00:19:14
tags: big ass, big tits, interracial, lesbian, toys

00240x0032-13.png

https://k2s.cc/file/5c2d1c9f728ad/Maggie_Green__Harmonie_Marquis__Helping_Harmonie_Study_.mp4

Vahalus

Registered Member
Nina Kayy, Harmonie Marquis (Twerk-Tending with Harmonie)
Harmonie and I were working at a club, but they wanted us to start shaking us ass more. We practice at her apartment, she notices that I have a lot on my mind and wants me to relax. She lets me bounce my big juicy ass all over her face then I return the favor! I love my twerk-tending job with Harmonie!

Thumbnails:

file Size: 759 MB
duration: 00:23:01
tags: big ass, big tits, interracial, lesbian, twerking

00240x0032-13.png

https://k2s.cc/file/cfb48b7245181/Nina_Kayy__Harmonie_Marquis__Twerk-Tending_with_Harmonie_.mp4

Vahalus

Registered Member
May Thai & Charlie Red - Lesbian linguists licking lessons
In order to learn Italian, Charlie Red undergoes linguistic lessons with her lesbian lover, May Thai. May teaches Charlie how to say "body" in Italian, then "relationship," and lastly, teaches her how to say "sex." Once Charlie has learned new words, May tells her it's time for part two of the lesson. She puts Charlie's hand between her thighs, and the redhead feels May's wet Asian pussy. Charlie leans forward and licks May as the teacher pinches the caramel nipples on her tits, then May sits on Charlie's face. Leaning forward, May pulls Charlie's panties to the side and eats her out in 69, then the ladies fuck each other with a glass dildo so they both get off!

Thumbnails:

file Size: 1018 MB
duration: 00:23:38
tags: Lesbian, Toys, Asian

00240x0032-13.png

https://k2s.cc/file/63386481c4f35/May_Thai___Charlie_Red_-_Lesbian_linguists_licking_lessons.mp4

Vahalus

Registered Member
Lexi Lore & Harmony Wonder - We Like Girls - Lexi & Harmony
When we wrapped season one of We Like Girls, I totally intended to take a little breather. The thought was short-lived, though, since so many wonderful women kept asking to work with us on this project. With everyone showing so much enthusiasm and love for what we do, how could I say no? But this season, we're mixing it up and bringing you even more intimate stories than before. We really want to highlight each unique and genuine relationship to show you how love exists in so many forms...

Thumbnails:

file Size: 2.18 GB
duration: 00:59:58
tags: Art, Blonde, Brunette, Clips, HD, Lesbians

00240x0032-13.png

https://k2s.cc/file/bacdc9d901b45/Lexi_Lore___Harmony_Wonder_-_We_Like_Girls_-_Lexi___Harmony.mp4

Vahalus

Registered Member
Nancy A, Adel Morel (Beauties eating pussy for breakfast) 27.10.2019
Lesbian beauties Nancy A and Adel Morel are sitting at the table eating breakfast, love shining through their gaze. Seductively playing with their food, the ladies turn each other on, then start to strip for one another. Adel stands and dances for Nancy, who begins to touch her subtle breasts. Adel slowly grinds her hips, showing off her small booty, and then leans forward to plant a kiss on her lover's lips. Sitting back on the table, Adel directs Nancy's lips between her legs, and Nancy eats Adel's pretty pussy. After enjoying the pleasure, Adel gets on her knees and licks Nancy between her legs too, then the lesbians take turns face sitting each other to orgasm!

Thumbnails:

file Size: 916 MB
duration: 00:23:10
tags: Sex, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Lesbian, Kissing, Small Ass, Brunette, Small Tits, Natural Tits

00240x0032-13.png

https://k2s.cc/file/8e64cd23ab913/N...es_eating_pussy_for_breakfast__27.10.2019.mp4

Vahalus

Registered Member
Abigail Mac, Kenna James & Lexi Luna (01.11.19) Lifeguard Instructor
Kenna James and Lexi Luna are ready to learn how to become lifeguards! They arrive at the poolside, donning their sexy bikinis, but are confused when they don't see their instructor anywhere on the property. Then their eyes fall on the pool as Abigail Mac majestically rises from beneath the surface, rivulets of water cascading over her beautiful body.
Kenna and Lexi are entranced as Abigail stands before them, energetically greeting them. After introducing herself, Abigail invites them to make themselves comfortable so that they can begin learning how to perform CPR. Once prompted, Lexi agrees to be the first volunteer for a demonstration.
Abigail enthusiastically walks them through the CPR process, having Lexi lay down on her back. As Kenna watches on, Abigail presses her hands to Lexi's chest and locks lips. Although they're supposed to be learning how to revive someone, the session instead turns everyone on... When it's Kenna's turn to be practiced on, she has no complaints!
Satisfied by what she sees so far, Abigail invites the girls inside for more... private... lessons. Kenna and Lexi excitedly follow along and are attentive as Abigail insists that there are OTHER ways of reviving someone that they can explore... Swept up in the heat of the moment, Kenna and Lexi both get the lesson of their lives as Abigail opts to teach them how to be better lovers instead!
As the steamy threesome gets underway, Kenna and Lexi are putty in Abigail's hands. They are both eager to get as much out of this lesson as they can, happily eating out as much pussy as possible. With Abigail leading them every step of the way, Kenna and Lexi will become the best lesbian lifeguards yet!

Thumbnails:

file Size: 1.18 GB
duration: 00:30:47
tags: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Threesome, Fingering, College, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian, Model Debut

00240x0032-13.png

https://k2s.cc/file/cffe31f874712/A...Lexi_Luna__01.11.19__Lifeguard_Instructor.mp4

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!