• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Sexy and beautiful gays! Lots of hot sex!

forforman13

Registered Member
Czech Hunter 377 2018 year

Czech Hunter 377 - 2018 year

Description: The boy was waiting for his girlfriend and fortunately she was late. He agreed to chat with me while waiting for his tardy bimbo. He came to Prague to see her and she couldn't turn up on time. He was really cute and I was prepared to pay a lot. I think he wanted to buy his girlfriend something really impressive because he went after my money like crazy. We couldn't do anything naughty at a bus stop so I took the guy behind nearby bushes. There the little devil shown his true face. He gobbled my cock and then agreed to take it up his tiny ass. I wonder if his girlfriend ever showed up because after all this she might be in trouble. I wasn't sure if the dude ever needed a girlfriend in his life again. He had fun with me and he would definitely try it again in the future.

Info:
Runtime: 39 min 30 s
Date: 2018
Genre: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Outdoor, Uncut, Young Men

File Size: 364 MB
Format: MP4
Resolution: 360 x 640
Quality: SD

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
SC 1325 Jordan & Ethan 15:11:2011 year

SC-1325 Jordan & Ethan - 15:11:2011 year

Description: "Oh, fuck!"
That was Jordan's response as Ethan began pulling down his pants. Keep in mind that only the base of cock was showing!Then the whole thing came out and just kind of swung in place."Holy shit..."Jordan had a look on face like he wasn't quite sure what to make of it."This is normal, this my body," Ethan said. "It doesn't seem like it's strange or different."It was almost as if he was apologizing for having a huge cock!I wasn't sure what was going on inside Jordan's head, but I got the impression he was liking what he was seeing!Jordan got to tap Ethan's ass first, but it wasn't long before the tables turned.They were both out breath. Ethan said, "I want to fuck this guy!"That wasn't how we had planned it, but things rarely go according to plan around here. Also, Jordan had a big smile on his face. He was game!/i]

Info:
Runtime: 19 min 54 s
Date: 15:11:2011
Genre: Anal/Oral sex, Flip-flop, Big Dick, Cumshots, Muscules

File Size: 302 MB
Format: Windows Media
Resolution: 540 x 960

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Marcelo Mastro and Tom 2017 year

Marcelo Mastro and Tom - 2017 year

Info:
Runtime: 24 min 15 s
Date: 2017
Genre: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Black, Rimming, Cumshots

File Size: 173 MB
Resolution: 448 x 796

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Czech Hunter 389 2019 year

Czech Hunter 389 - 2019 year

Description: My friend Martin fucked this guy Kuba a few weeks ago, I saw the juicy video. The boy was interesting so I was thrilled when Martin told me the boy contacted him again. I wanted to fuck him so badly that I insisted on meeting him. But you know the golden rule. if anyone wants to fuck again, he has to bring a friend. Kuba promised to do that so I set up a meeting. He was even hotter in person and he brought another guy who was pretty hot, too. I expected things to be straight forward but the boys were a bit shy and greedy. After fooling outside for a while, I booked a room at nearby hotel and took both boys there. It was all a bit awkward for them, being good friends, you know. Still, they stuck to their goal and got every single Crown out of me. I was fine with that because we had a great time.

Info:
Runtime: 46 min 5 s
Date: 2019
Genre: Group Sex, Threesome, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Kissing, Cumshot, Uncut, Young Men

File Size: 425 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Kinky Angels and Joel 2012 year

Kinky Angels and Joel - 2012 year

Description: Since you were all reminding GD about his promise to show a bit more of our mystery nboy with the HUGE cock, today we have a special scene for you.
GD had promised to Joel that we would not use any of his content until Christmas time, so we worked out a compromise where you would get a taste of him and he could also keep his anonymity until Christmas time. You get Joels body and dick, and he gets to keep his face just to himself for a little longer.
Joel is very cute and he and his marvelous dick will debut properly as part of the updated Kinky Angels team.

Info:
Runtime: 11 min 50 s
Date: 2012
Genre: Cum Shots, Facial, Orgy, Twinks, Blowjob, Oral Sex

File Size: 197 MB
Resolution: 544 x 960

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Czech Hunter 365 2018 year

Czech Hunter 365 - 2018 year

Description: I met this crazy guy at a subway station. He loved sweets and that was the reason why he was there. He was looking for a sweet shop. Well, that was a good enough reason for me so I joined him in his quest. The boy came to Prague to find a job and he was doing very poorly. Still, he seemed to be a funny one who was always in a good mood. We couldn't find any sweet shop anywhere so I started probing his sexuality and moral standards. He was firmly against any naughty stuff, at least with a strange guy and in public. But as my offers pilled up, he started to crack. He needed money, I could tell that. The boy wasn't going to eat any cakes today, only my dick was on the menu. We went his rented place and there the fun started.

Info:
Runtime: 41 min 31 s
Genre: Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Facial, Uncut, Young Men

File Size: 385 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Marcos Goiano e Yuri Oberon 2018 year

Marcos Goiano e Yuri Oberon - 2018 year

Description: Desculpe, mas você não tem permissão para visualizar este conteúdo. Assine o nosso site e veja tudo. Vale a pena!

Info:
Runtime: 29 min 17 s
Genre: Kissing, Rimming, Bareback, Blow Jobs, Masturbation, Oral/Anal Sex, Latin, Big Dick, Black, Brazilian, Cum Shots, Creampie, Close ups, Tattoos, Muscles, Brunette, Young Men

File Size: 190 MB
Resolution: 480 x 854

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Czech Hunter 388 2018 year

Czech Hunter 388 - 2018 year

Description: Christmas markets all over the Prague at this time of year. I decided to look around for presents and hopefully for cute boys, as well. I met one very quickly. He came to Prague from a small town to buy presents for his girlfriend and parents. I was lucky he had all day for it, therefore he didn't mind a quick smoke and a little chat. The boy looked very good so I had to lay down my offers very carefully. He was quite shy, there were people all around us. We had to find a discreet spot. I had to figure out how to convince him to follow me to such a location. I told him that I know a great place where we could go shopping together. And money was a very good incentive, too. We spent some time by shopping together and then I made him a proper offer.

Info:
Runtime: 39 min 44 s
Genre: Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Facial, Uncut, Young Men

File Size: 368 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
SC 2593 2019 year

SC-2593 - 2019 year

Description: Twenty-seven year old hunk Zane is a small town boy at heart. He's a fitness trainer that does "lots of fucking right now." The bisexual beefcake likes "fucking girls" and "getting fucked by guys." He discovered he was bisexual at about seventeen, Zane and his friend "were just joking around" and Zane "ended up sucking him off." "The biggest penis I've ever taken is 10 inches," says Zane. "The kind of dicks I like to get fucked by are big, thick, and long with big balls," says Zane, "just big dicks."

Info:
Runtime: 19 min 22 s
Date: 2019
Genre: Ass Play, Beefy, Cumshots, Freshmen, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Tattoos

File Size: 224 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
SC 1363 Jordan, Jeffrey & Raymond 2012 year

SC 1363 Jordan, Jeffrey & Raymond - 2012 year

Description: "Wow, his ass is hairy!" Jeffrey said, looking at Raymond's muscular, furry ass. "I hope I don't get a hair ball." Raymond laughed. "Yeah, it's pretty hairy!" Jeffrey started licking Raymond's hole lightly, and then just kind of dove in. Raymond and Jordan were already in a 69 position. That was perfect, because it let Jeffrey alternate between Raymond's ass crack and sharing Raymond's cock with Jordan. Then, without notice, Jeffrey slipped his hard cock into Raymond. Raymond looked a little surprised, but then continued going down on Jordan. You could tell Raymond liked it! What came next was a little bit of a surprise. "I want to fuck both of them," Jeffrey said, nodding his head toward Jordan and Raymond. And that's what he did. the two bottoms in a sort of "leap frog" position with Jeffrey fucking one, then the other, and then back again. The biggest surprise came a little later. "How about we get you double stuffed?" I said to Raymond. He looked like he didn't know what I meant. "You mean. two dicks?" he asked. "I don't know if I can." "Hey, let's at least try!" I knew he could do it and he did. Jordan came in from underneath, and Jeffrey came in from the back. It was tight at first, but Raymond's hole loosened up even more and he was able to take it!

Info:
Runtime: 29 min 7 s
Genre: Anal/Oral sex, Bareback, Rimming, Double-Penetration, Big Dick, Cumshots

File Size: 444 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
ACM1122 Double Penetrating Scott 2012 year

ACM1122 - Double Penetrating Scott - 2012 year

Description: Scott is one of the more adventurous guys we have at CF. Most straight guys are unwilling to even consider fucking another dude, much less get fucked by one. It doesn't matter if you tell them the physical sensation is amazing, or every guy in the room tells them the same thing ... overcoming a straight guy's anxiety about taking a dick in their ass is often a time-consuming process. Lots of times, it's a dead-end process. Imagine then, what it takes to make a straight guy consider taking TWO dicks! Scott always tells me he's ready to do whatever it takes to explore his sexual nature. He's fucked and sucked everyone we've thrown at him. He even recruited his best friend, Campbell to come out and work with us. However, just mentioning the words "double-penetration" to Scott gave him pause. He was hesitant, and unsure he'd be able to take two cocks. I figured pairing him up with two of the guys he likes the most, Connor and Sean, would take the edge off of Scott's nerves. And it worked! Connor and Sean get to work immediately kissing Scott. Once the clothes are off, Scott stuffs his mouth with two big cocks! Sean pushes Scott's head down on Connor's dick and tells Scott to choke on it. Scott lies down and Connor shoves his dick down Scott's throat. Sean sucks Scott's cock. Scott eats out Connor's tight ass. Then Connor feeds Scott the whole length of his cock. Sean strokes Scott's dick and watches. "Oh, it's so fucking hot," he tells Scott and Connor. Sean eats Scott out as Connor blows Scott. Sean slides a finger into Scott's tight hole, getting it ready for his and Connor's cocks. Connor smacks Scott's ass. Sean lubes up to start fucking Scott. Connor makes Scott suck his dick as Sean pushes his cock into Scott's hole. Scott moans in between mouthfuls of Connor! Connor straddles Scott, and kisses Sean, rubbing Sean's furry chest. Sean goes down on Connor as he pounds Scott's hole. Scott gets spitroasted by Sean and Connor. Connor's ready to fuck Scott, now. Getting Scott on his side, he slides his huge dick into Scott and fucks him. Sean teabags Scott, then bends down to suck Scott while he's getting nailed. Sean lies down and Scott climbs on top of his dick. Once he's on, Connor comes from behind and slides his cock into Scott's already-filled hole! Scott moans loudly, unable to believe he has both big dicks inside him. "Yeah, stretch that asshole," Scott says, pushing his boundaries even more. Scott turns around to sit on top of Sean's cock while facing Connor, who slides his dick right back in - giving Scott his second double penetration! Connor fucks Scott faster. He kisses him, thrusting his dick against Sean's inside Scott's ass. Scott blasts a huge load while both cocks are in him! Cum splatters on him and on Connor's abs. Scott wants to see them cum on him. Connor shoots first, then Sean, spraying cum on Scott's chest. I love Scott's enthusiasm for exploring his sexual side. What can he do next? Maybe I can get Aiden to give him some pointers on multiple orgasms ...

Info:
Runtime: 25 min 31 s
Genre: Kissing, Cumshots, Oral Sex, Rimming, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Muscules, Double Penetration, Big Dick, Blow Job, Trio

File Size: 325 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Hardcore Fetish Series Sounding #7 Ramrod, Scene #02 2012 year

Hardcore Fetish Series - Sounding #7 - Ramrod, Scene #02 - 2012 year

Description: Tony Buff has a new selection of sounding toys to play with. Eager pup, Jesse Santana arrives and wants to play too. Tony chooses a super thick ribbed sound to start and slides it into the hole of his humongous cock. This cock hole can take some serious sounding and Tony's just getting it warmed up, stroking away and feeling the ribbed rod massage the insides of his dick. Jesse is getting turned on by Tony's play and he takes a sound and slides it through his urethra and his P.A. hole sliding his cock down on the rod as if it were actually piercing through his cock. Tony starts plunging a ribbed rod in and out of his hole and then lets Jesse hold the rod, while he thrusts on to it harder and faster. Taking a super long thick, smooth rod down his urethra, Jesse makes it disappear then jerks his meat until it slinks out. Not to be outdone, Tony picks up a 18 inch thick silicone sound that is well over a foot and a half long and he forces it all the way into his prostate, punishing the inner wall of his cock and stroking away. Jesse comes over and pulls it out so they can jerk off together and produce one of the hottest orgasms they have ever had. They cum simultaneously with the huge shots of cum pushing out through the inside of their raw shafts.

Info:
Runtime: 20 min 58 s
Genre: Fetish/Kink, Piercing, Sounding
Models: Tony Buff, Jesse Santana

File Size: 295 MB
Resolution: 544 x 960

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Czech Hunter 372 2018 year

Czech Hunter 372 - 2018 year

Description: This young student was just wandering around Prague looking for things to buy. He didn't mind my camera so we walked and talked for a while. The boy was cute but talking him into anything was unbelievably hard. I thought that students were supposed to be open-minded and crazy. I guess he was a bit nerdy. The guy was worried of people so we went to some empty construction yard near the river. He showed me his body and I really liked it. I wanted more, I wanted to stuff my cock in his cute mouth. We were just getting started when a security guard noticed us and we had to leave. You should have seen the boy's face! He was red with embarrassment. We had to get out fast. Fortunately, I knew an ideal place that would allow him to show me all his hidden talents.

Info:
Runtime: 34 min 44 s
Genre: Outdoors/Indoors, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Facial, Uncut, Young Men

File Size: 320 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
ACM1000 CF Unlimited: Memorial Day Six Pack year

ACM1000 - CF Unlimited: Memorial Day Six-Pack

Description: Warning! We recommend a designated driver after enjoying this update!Have we really filmed 1000 ACM scenes? That's hard to believe - even for me! But this Memorial Day's update marks that milestone for us.When I started out seven years ago,
I had some big ideas for this site. But even in my wildest dreams, I couldn't have imagined that we'd end up filming some of the
hottest American college guys a hundred times - much less a thousand!And yet, here we are! We continue to find some
of the most incredible collegiate studs eager to come (and cum!) to CF. It definitely makes my job the best one in the world.

Info:
Runtime: 30 min 26 s
Genre: Anal/Oral Sex, Bareback, Group, Blow Job, Cumshots

File Size: 507 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Byron & Jamie 2011 year

Byron & Jamie - 2011 year

Description: What guy doesn't love a good blow job? That's what I asked Byron. He made it clear he was eager and open to anything and had asked if there was any way he could have his dick worked over by someone really good. to get him started. I think his curiosity was really kicking in!
After seeing Jamie hungrier than ever in his three way with Calvin & Oscar, I set it up. Two hot young studs. One naked and hard, the other there to please and make sure that Byron got his rocks off. It couldn't have worked out any better. There was a thick sense of anticipation on Byron's end - almost as if he had been waiting for this to happen for quite some time. He did mention that a lot of guys are not very open where he is from so maybe this was his chance to cut loose. "You've never had an interesting." I started, but he jumped in and completed the question:
"Experience? Maybe a friendly kiss on the cheek but. I am ready for my first kiss!" he smiled. So he went for it. "What'd you think of it?" I asked. "I mean, that's pretty intense. I like the way it's going. I don't really wanna stop."
It was time for Jamie to work his magic. He gets off on how good he has become at this. He kissed, licked and sucked on Byron from top bottom and did not stop. The sweat dripped from Byron as things kept getting hotter and hotter. At one point Jamie was doing such an awesome job with his mouth that he made Byron's legs shake at the knees. There is no doubt that Byron was extremely satisfied and Jamie, well he enjoyed a mouthful as well!

Info:
Runtime: 13 min 31 s
Date: 2011
Genre: Studs, Oral, Cumshots, Muscules

File Size: 206 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
TEVIN'S FIRST TIME 2010 year

TEVIN'S FIRST TIME - 2010 year

Description: There's something amazing about capturing a guy's first guy/guy experience on camera. Some guys shine, some guys get so nervous they can't perform. They wrestle with a lot of thoughts. And if they struggle too much in their heads, it can be a bad experience. Our freshman wrestler, Tevin, had a great time with Delila. But it looked like he was having some difficulty mentally, thinking about squaring off with a same-sex partner. So it made sense to pair him up with the right guy. Travis is the perfect grappling partner for first-timers like Tevin. His laid-back attitude helps everybody. Oddly enough, it was discussing girls that let them bond. Tevin has a girlfriend that didn't know what he's doing. He talked about that and Travis could relate. After all, he'd started out the same way. Of course, now Travis's girlfriend knows about his extracurricular activity. But in talking to Tevin about how his own CF education began, the two guys connected. It made all the action afterwards feel a little more intimate and I feel certain there were times Tevin forgot we were even there filming him fuck another guy for the first time in his life. Tevin smiles, but is obviously more nervous than in his session with Delila. He'd never done anything with a guy. Travis is going to be his first kiss. Luckily, he took my advice and enjoyed the ride. Travis's kisses put him at ease. They slowly undress while kissing. Travis kisses Tevin's chest and abs, and then lays him down on the bed. Travis rubs Tevin's crotch through his jeans and that's when it got interesting. Tevin wasn't hard yet. Travis asked if he should stop. And Tevin says, " No." Sure, these guys get paid. But they're not asked to do anything they don't want to do. In that moment, Tevin let go a little. The nerves were still there. But when Travis asks, "You don't mind if I play with this, do you?" and Tevin says, "No," it was clear he was opening up to the experience. He leans back and Travis licks his dick, then sucks it. Tevin's cock starts to stiffen. He looks at Travis sucking his cock, and you can almost read his thoughts in his face. "Holy shit. A guy is sucking my dick." When Travis playfully says, "You've got something going on down there," it makes Tevin even more comfortable with what's going on. Travis gets his shorts off and Tevin jerks his cock for him. Tevin straddles Travis while Travis sucks his cock into full hardness. He tells Tevin he wants that dick inside him. So Tevin obliges. He fucks Travis, who of course, loves it. Having Tevin's cock inside him makes his own dick rock hard. Tevin works up a sweat as he starts pounding faster and faster. Travis asks how he likes his dick in that tight ass. Tevin responds by fucking him harder. They start humping doggy-style, and it's not long before Travis is ready to blow. He splatters a huge load over the bedspread, yelling that he's cumming. But he tells Tevin to keep on fucking him. Tevin does, thrusting in and out furiously. It's the perfect thing for Tevin, because moments later, he's about to come. He pulls out of Travis, rips off the condom and shoots his wad all over Travis' face and hungry mouth. He slurps it down and asks Tevin how it was. Tevin tells him it was amazing, and leans down to kiss Travis.

Info:
Runtime: 19 min 17 s
Date: 2010
Genre: Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Twinks

File Size: 159 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Bryce & Chris 2011 year

Bryce & Chris - 2011 year

Description: After Chris Bines sucks Bryce Tucker's huge throbbing cock, Bryce gives him a hot rim job then fucks his ass until he blows a huge load all over himself.

Info:
Runtime: 27 min 58 s
Genre: oral, anal, rimming, cumshots, muscle

File Size: 414 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Czech Hunter 367 2018 year

Czech Hunter 367 - 2018 year

Description: This was an exceptionally warm day. I couldn't decide where to go hunting so I was pleasantly surprised when one of my "friends" gave me a call and asked about making money. He even recommended a place where we could go. It was a nice lake not far from where I live so I was definitely in. We spent some time looking around until we had met a half-drunk guy named Juraj. He was a funny fellow from Slovakia. We drunk and talked for some time just to get in the right mood. Juraj didn't object much to my naughty offers. He was a bit shy so we moved slightly away from the crowds. By then he was pretty shit-faced so talking him into sex was almost easy. He had to relax his super tight virgin hole. It's been some time since I heard someone to moan so desperately.

Info:
Runtime: 41 min 56 s
Genre: Group Sex, Threesome, Outdoor, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Young Men

File Size: 387 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Failing Grade 2011 year

Failing Grade - 2011 year

Info:
Runtime: 15 min 30 s
Genre: Oral sex, Anal sex, Big Dick, Cumshots, Tattoo, Safe sex

File Size: 248 MB
Resolution: 480 x 854

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Czech Hunter 351 2018 year

Czech Hunter 351 - 2018 year

Description: Today I went for a walk along Vltava river. The river bank is usually full of young people who want to chill out and have fun. It's a great place for hunting. I was lucky that the place wasn't too crowded so I spotted my guy quite fast. He was cute and really easy to talk with, not shy at all. I even convinced him to take his T-shirt off in front of all those people. We had a beer and talked about various things. It was nice but I didn't come there just to chat. I decided to take him somewhere more discreet. I simply wanted to fuck his tight virgin asshole. I took him to my favorite place outside Prague and fucked him hard right in the middle of a meadow. People were walking by but we didn't care. We just kept fucking like if there was no tomorrow.

Info:
Runtime: 35 min 1 s
Genre: Outdoor, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Uncut, Young Men

File Size: 321 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!