• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Sado-Ledyes

Serious Images - Mistress Miranda, The Serious Kit Syste...

Part 1 of 2 - In this video the popular UK bondage mistress Miranda demonstrates the SeriousKit vac suit and milker. The last time we filmed this demonstration Elise Graves was the subject however we were unable to show the milker because Elise has the wrong anatomy. This time around we see the details of the various hoses, tubes, bladders, e-stim wires, vacuum pumps and milking devices which make up the Full Monte for the male subject. For those who are thinking about purchasing all or parts of the Serious Kit system, this would be a good video to watch. Alternatively, you could book a session with Miranda and take a ride in the complete system in her London studio. As you will see in the video, Miranda knows the system inside and out, and what dials and knobs to turn to achieve the best effect. The SeriousKit system is an impressive selection of gear. All of the components are high quality, using industry standard medical tubing, valves, vacuum disconnects and flow indicators. The latex suit itself features sewn and glued seams and durable air-tight zippers. This setup is pretty much the Cadillac of unusual fetish stimulation gear. A special thanks to Mistress Miranda and her subject, and to the inventor of the SeriousKit system. As JG-Leathers would say, "hornyness is the mother of invention!"

Info:
File Size: 1005 MB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:33:46
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 3993 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Download Links:

11___SeriousImagesMistressMirandaAndTheSlmBondage.mp4

Serious Images - Miss Mighty - Weight Of The World

In this video we see the popular Miss Mighty in her London playroom tormenting her submissive with 44 pounds (19Kg) of weights attached to his balls. Yep! Clearly this guy is enjoying every minute of this painful treatment. He's bound and gagged face-down on the floor with a thin cord running from his ball sack to an overhead point where it comes back down to a cluster of heavy weights. These weights were added by Miss Mighty, one-by-one, gradually increasing the tension until she deemed it enough. The moaning and howling from the bound slave was an indicator to her of his pain tolerance. Once this plateau had been reached, Miss Mighty poked and patted his balls with her stocking feet which provoked more howling. Obviously these two have played together before and knew each other's limits.

Info:
File Size: 719 MB
Duration: 00:23:13
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 4008 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11___SeriousImagesWeightOfTheWorghtyCBT.mp4

She Owns Your Manhood - Randy Moore Ball Squeezing Tease

Randy is wearing a sexy red one-piece, pantyhose, and some fucked up sexy boots. She knows she has Lance in the palm of her hands, and just wants to abuse him for a while.
She grabs him by the balls and squeezes, giggling while he squirms, teasing him for being such a horny pervert. She smothers his face with her perfect ass, threatens to pop his balls with her long high heeled boots, pulls her top down and dangles her perfect bouncy tits over his face while crushing his nuts with her hand.
It's a fucked up sexy tease by the hottest model in the biz.
BALL SQUEEZING, BALL SLAPPING, HUMILIATION, ONE PIECE, LEOTARD, PANTYHOSE, BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, FACE SITTING, ASS WORSHIP, ASS GRINDING, TIT WORSHIP, SCISSOR HOLD, COCK TEASE

Info:
File Size: 227 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:10:07
Video: AVC, 854x480, 30.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

11___SheOwnsYourManhoodRandzingTease.mp4

She Owns Your Manhood - Slut Roommate

Roxanne Rae is renting a room from Lance Hart. As he walks her into her new apartment and starts to show her around, she grabs him and knees him hard in the balls, then pushes him down on the couch and giggles.
She is wearing a tight short mini-skirt, white high heels, a bodysuit and black nylons and looking adorably evil. Lance is bewildered with aching balls, trying to understand why his super cute new roommate just did that, and Roxanne doesn't slow down at all. She grabs him by the balls and explains that if she had to sign a 12 month lease, he is going to be her bitch for 12 months.
Roxanne squeezes and kicks Lance in the nuts over and over, teasing him in between, then finally tells him that he is going to take 5 hard kicks while laying on the ground, and tells him to spread his legs and takes it.
When Roxanne is confident that she has established the nature of their living arrangement, she struts off to get something from her car.
Roxanne Rae returns to Lance. He is still on the ground holding his balls from her kicks earlier. She struts into the room, high heels clacking on the floor, swinging a big strap-on cock with a big smile.
If she is going to be living with Lance for 12 months, she is going to make him her slut bitch. He is going to have to learn to love to take cock. He is reluctant at first, but completely submitted to her after all the ballbusting. Once she has him bent over, it doesn't take him long to start to love her big long strap-on deep inside him.
When he grabs her ass to pull her in for more Roxanne knows she turned him into a full on slut. She lays him down flat and works her hips, fucking him just right. When he is about to cum from her gyrating her cock on his prostate, she stops, pulls out, and makes him get on his knees in front of her.
She'll be back with a friend to finish him off.
Roxanne Rae left Lance begging for more after fucking him so good with her strap-on but not letting him cum. He had no idea how big of a slut she was going to turn him into.
Now she returns with her best friend, Jessica Robbin, and they both have dildos. Jessica's huge natural tits are bouncing when Roxanne gets Lance on his back, begging for more of her ass fucking, hoping he can cum this time. Jessica rams her thick pink dildo in he mouth while Roxanne fucks him, stroking his cock.
"You better make him cum all over his face" Jessica says to Roxanne, then the two hotties make out while filling both of Lance's holes, making him writhe beneath them. When he finally cums, Roxanne aims his cock perfect, making Lance give himself a facial. She grabs the pink cock, rubs it in his cum and makes him suck it off before the two girls leave him in his mess.

Info:
File Size: 574 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:25:30
Video: AVC, 854x480, 30.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Download Links:

11___SheOwnsYourManhoodSlutRate.mp4

The English Mansion - Mistress Courtney - Tethered Toy P...

Miss Courtney is using her stockade slave, she teases his cock with her thigh length leather boots and heels, while he is unable to gaze on her beauty. She wraps his dick tight, CBT makes him hard and leaking precum at each harder torment. Slave is then trussed up, legs akimbo, as she stretches his asshole with a special prostate vibrator bringing him close to orgasm. Finally, Mistress uses the Venus tower to milk his throbbing dick as she sits on his face, pure heaven for the lucky slave.
Tags: anal vibrator, ball weights, boot, trample, cbt, facesitting, leg suspension, male milking machine, pillory, tease and denial, thigh boots, venus 2000, venus, tower

Info:
File Size: 215 MB
Duration: 00:06:17
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4578 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheEnglishMansionMistressCourtyPart3CBT.mp4

The English Mansion - Mistress Lola Ruin, Mistress T - S...

Mistress T and Mistress Lola are wearing their beautiful latex outfits and stunning boots. They have their rubber slave attached to the rotating bondage wheel, cock exposed and helpless to their teasing and torment. Slave is spun around and given the opportunity to worship their ass and boots, completely controlled by their whim. His cock is teased and rubbed, edged time and time again until he can not wait any longer and cums upside down onto his own face.

Info:
File Size: 281 MB
Duration: 00:12:25
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 2998 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheEnglishMansionMistressLolaRuinandMovie.mp4

The English Mansion - Mistress Sidonia - Chair Bondage M...

Mistress Sidonia has her slave in the bondage chair, intense hood stifling his senses. She teases his exposed body, enjoying the way his cock hardens, she torments his nipples and then uses the robojac to stroke his cock until he moans. Mistress then uses her hand to push him over the edge as reward for his servitude.

Info:
File Size: 293 MB
Duration: 00:12:58
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 2995 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheEnglishMansionMistressSidoniaChairBoneMovie.mp4

The English Mansion - Mistress Courtney - Tethered Toy P...

Mistress Sidonia has her slave in the bondage chair, intense hood stifling his senses. She teases his exposed body, enjoying the way his cock hardens, she torments his nipples and then uses the robojac to stroke his cock until he moans. Mistress then uses her hand to push him over the edge as reward for his servitude.

Info:
File Size: 198 MB
Duration: 00:06:12
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4284 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheEnglishMansionTetheredToyPatressCourtney.mp4

The Mean Girls - Princess Mia - Locked In Loser

Princess Mia and I got home from our really hot dates with this week's boy toys. Oh and these were real men with huge cocks...lol. We walked into our bedroom and had almost completely forgotten we had a freak restrained to the end of our bed. This loser paid for our hot dates with it's credit card that we took. We needed to make sure that this pathetic slave knew how worthless it really is and make it understand that it could never, ever be with hot women like us. But we will still take all of its money...hahaha! We made it lick and clean our high heels. Then thank us for spending all of its money on our amazing date night! Princess Mia and I coerced this freak to gag on our perfect feet. It was lucky to at least get our perfect feet in its disgusting mouth! It's lucky we allow it to be restrained to our bed and listen to all the excitement...lol. -Goddess Platinum

Foot Domination, High Heels Fetish
Cuckold, Foot Gagging, Foot Slave Training, Foot Worship,

Info:
File Size: 791 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:13:35
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 7999 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download Links:

11___The_Mean_Girls_-_LockeLoser.mp4

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum - Office Footboy Punis...

So I am walking into my office extra early one morning where Amber is already waiting for me at the American Mean Girls Corporate headquarters, and I can't find my work pumps that I left under my desk last night! They stunk so bad that I left them there to air out and wore my tennis shoes home from the office. But they aren't there anymore! We both have noticed that one of the office boys literally stares at our feet constantly when we are in the office. So we walk into the break room- and there he is, NAKED and on his knees MASTURBATING while inhaling my foot-scent from the inside of my work pumps! Well, we will have NONE of that! So we drag the office foot-loser into a cubicle and decide to teach him a lesson. If he wants to masturbate so much to the smell of my perfect feet, we will MAKE him do it- for OUR entertainment! I make him lay on his back and jerk off while I am practically standing on his face with my nylon-covered feet, so he can get as much of my "foot scent" as he can handle! LOL Meanwhile, Amber stands menacingly between his legs- with her dangerous stilettos still on. We decide to play a little game with this office foot freak. He will masturbate when WE say so! And he will STOP when we say so too! AND, he ALSO has to tell us when he is just about to cum- so Amber can STOP him by STOMPING on his little hard-on!! What a hilarious game...for US! We bring this foot freak RIGHT up to the point of orgasm over and over again...only to make him STOP and stomp on his dick while we LAUGH at him! We tease him and keep making him think "ok maybe this time we will actually let you cum, you freak..." But do we?? Or do we deny him the opportunity to cum AND do something even WORSE to him?? (SPOILER ALERT: When we are finally done with him, after he is COMPLETELY frustrated and humiliated, we make sure he will never get a hard-on in the office AGAIN! No matter HOW much he smells the inside of our shoes! LOL!) -Goddess Platinum

Female Domination-FemDom, Foot Fetish
Foot Domination, Foot Freak, Foot Humiliation, High Heels Fetish, Humiliation, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation, Masturbation Encouragement, Masturbation Humiliation, Shoe Fetish,

Info:
File Size: 1.49 GB
Duration: 00:26:10
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 8004 kb/s

Download Links:

11___The_Mean_Girls_-_Office_Footbhment.mp4

The Mean Girls - Princess Mia, Goddess Platinum - Smashi...

Goddess Platinum and I were getting ready in our costumes for some Halloween fun. We were almost ready when Goddess Platinum told me she had a surprise for me. She led me out to the dungeon room and to my surprise when we walked in there was a pathetic, fat slave strapped into our ball toorrture chair. Not only that, but a giant pumpkin shoved onto its head! Hahahahaha....funniest crud I've ever seen. I was so excited to destroy this freaks balls. And it's so much more fun because the freak can't even see what's going on. With it being so restrained it LITERALLY can't move. Lol...it's balls are ours! I've never had the amazing opportunity of trying out this ball destroying chair, so this was a first for me. The first stomp on the drum pedal was so awesome...watching the "ball hammer" slam down onto this pathetic losers gross balls so hard. It made such an incredible THUD sound. Watching this loser break into tears immediately....I'm sure I broke it's balls right there.....buuuuuuut....we both kept going :) We took turns slamming our perfect feet onto the drumming pedal...over and over. Listening to the slave in excruciating pain the ENTIRE time was HILARIOUS! Goddess Platinum and I decided that we would leave this freak strapped in this chair and destroy its balls while trick or treaters came, so they could hear his screeaams and painful cries and think it's just halloween scares! If they only knew.....hahahahaha I'm pretty sure this is my new favorite CBT machine....Happy Halloween! -Princess Mia

Ballbusting, Female Domination-FemDom
Ball Fetish, Big Balls, Bondage Device, Bratty Princess, CBT Fantasy, Handcuffs, High Heels, High Heels Fetish, Restraints Fetish, Submissive Male,

Info:
File Size: 704 MB
Duration: 00:12:06
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 7996 kb/s

Download Links:

11___The_Mean_Girls_-_Smashmpkins.mp4

The Mean Girls - Princess Mia, Goddess Platinum - What L...

Mia and I were chillin this morning...talking about all kinds of girl stuff. We stumbled on the topic of our pathetic slaves. We were trying to figure out which slave could take the most pain, so we just decided...fuck it. Let's try it out. We grabbed our two nearest slaves at Mean Girls Manor. A bunch of whips, crops and paddles...and then we put them to the test! We took turns whipping, cropping, paddling and beating the snot out of them. Lol! I don't think the slaves had fun but per usual we had a blast. It's so good being a Mean Girl. Best. Life. Ever! Hahahaha. Who do you think was better between these two losers? Watch and see... -Goddess Platinum

Beatdown Fantasy, Female Domination-FemDom
Caning Fantasy, Paddling, Slave Training, Whipping Fantasy,

Info:
File Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:17:43
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 8001 kb/s

Download Links:

11___The_Mean_Girls_-_What_Loser_CMore.mp4

Vicious Femdom Empire - Marley Brinx - Queening Treatment

Being a slave means its always about putting your Mistress's needs and wants before your own which is the first thing Mistress Marley does to train her servants. She locks her slave's cocks in steel chastity giving them a constant physical and mental reminder that their cock no longer belongs to them. Her pleasure is the only thing that matters as Mistress Marley orders her slave to stick out his tongue and show his appreciation for being owned. She gracefully sits upon her queening throne and see's what type of oral skills her slave has as she rides his face to multiple orgasms. If he can't please her with all the orgasms she could ever desire then he is of no use to his Mistress and will be thrown back to the wolves.

Info:
File Size: 950 MB
Duration: 00:13:04
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 121 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ViciousFemdomEmpireQueeningTreatWorship.mp4

AstroDomina - Bondage Fuck Fest Part 1-3

So much going on in the first installment of this series, you will not be disappointed!

Two sexy Dommes are looking down on a bound male sub. They sashay over to him and one of the Dommes, Sydney, puts a mouth dildo on the sub, Alrik. Sydney also adds some device to the chastity cage and then hands a little remote to the other Domme, Casey. It's an electric torture device that will give Alrik a jolt every time one of the Dommes pushes the remote. The ladies move Alrik over to the cage where he gets bent over in anticipation of the real fun. The purpose of the mouth dildo is to please Sydney, while Casey gets to stuff her big dildo in Alrik's ass. The Dommes take turns pushing the remote which make Alrik hmpf even louder each time. They change positions a few times until Sydney cums all over the mouth dildo. Afterwards, it's time for slave boy to be put in the closet while the ladies play with each other.

Info:
File Size: 1.04 GB
Duration: 00:49:07
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.938 FPS, 2896 kb/s

Download Links:

11___AstroDominaBondageeyPegging.mp4

Vivienne Lamour - Lady Clara - Huge Pegging in the Medic...

Appropriately, if not over attired in the Medical Room The Goddess assisted by Lady Clara strap this skinny boy down and ease a huge strap on into his ass.

Vivienne Lamour and her crossdresser nurse have their slave tied down in a gyno chair spread eagle. The crossdresser nurse teases the slave's cock, Vivienne fingers the slave's ass, fucks it with a dildo and fists it. The crossdresser nurse then jerks the slave off with Vivienne's hand still in the slave's ass.

Info:
File Size: 110 MB
Resolution: 640 x 480
Duration: 00:14:57
Video: AVC, 640x480, 25.000 FPS, 900 kb/s

Download Links:

11___VivienneLamourHugePeggingintheMedion.mp4

ClubStiletto - Mistress Bijou - Men Are Sex Slaves

Mistress Bijou doesn't have a lot of use for men. They are simply objects to use, abuse, torment and fuck. She loves buckling on her strap-on to go for a nice ride on some bitch's ass. She likes to drill their little man-pussy until they are moaning like the pathetic little whores they truly are. If Mistress Bijou is in a good mood, she might even let them cum. But she mainly likes to let them reveal themselves at the end of her strap-on. That's when the games truly begin.

Info:
File Size: 232 MB
Duration: 00:07:43
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 28.581 FPS, 3943 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ClubStilettoMenAreSexSlavging.mp4

ClubStiletto - Mistress Irene - He's not getting up from...

Mistress Irene has an ass that is literally a weapon. She has just finished crushing the slaves face with her ass in blue jeans (Irene's Brutal Jean Facesit) so now she has decided to reward him by sitting on his face wearing only panties, plus she lets him see her giant tits, as well. The slaves nose is damaged from the jeans so this sit is not exactly a walk in the park either especially as Irene pushes him again and again to his limits making him kick for air repeatedly. Before she gets on his face she has him lick the sweat from under each tit but not for long as she wants to get on his face.

Irene has him pull down his shorts to stroke himself and then proceeds to sit full weight on his face, mixing it up with some serious butt shaking and bouncing. She sits in both forward and reverse positions and you get some amazing angles of her ass and entire body. "I find if you're nice to them once in a while it keeps them addicted" Irene says and the slaves hard cock lets us know he's enjoying every second of it even as he fights to breath. Irene lifts her arms to give armpit lovers a treat, as well. Finally Irene settles in on the slaves face and as he starts to struggle, and then kick for air, she just laughs and says "He's not getting up from under this Big Ass."

Info:
File Size: 466 MB
Duration: 00:06:21
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9940 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ClubStilettoMistressIreneHesnotgeFaceSitting.mp4

ClubStiletto - Mistress Damazonia, Miss Jasmine - Powerf...

Mistress Damazonia has her sissy slave locked in chastity and there to amuse her and Miss Jasmine. They laugh at his tiny locked up weenie and compare it to their massive strapon cocks. While it's her first scene on camera this slut is no virgin and is well known around the scene for sucking any cock 'she' can. She is ordered to suck both of their cocks and she takes them all the way down her throat, one after another. Then as he focuses on Damazonia's cock with his mouth, Jasmine starts to finger fuck the whores sloppy pussy. She wants to make sure she is ready to take their big cocks.

Damazonia says her plan is to pimp out her slave so she wants to be sure she can handle cock after cock and in both holes at the same time. Next Jasmine lays on the bed so the slave can suck her, Damazonia goes around the slaves backside and slides her cock into her hungry slut hole. Damazonia tells the slut to arch her back and she grabs her hips and pounds her hard. Then the women changes positions and the slave has to suck Damazonia's dirty cock while being taken by Jasmine. "Think how many sissies wish they could be in this position" Jasmine says as she thrusts her meat in and out of the sissy sluts used cunt. The ladies start to question how much they might be able to charge for their slut and decide that maybe 25 cents a minute. if they're lucky. Then after using the slave hard, the women decide they have had enough. "Next" Damazonia says, causing them both to laugh out loud. Used and discarded, such is the life of a sissy slave.

Info:
File Size: 882 MB
Duration: 00:12:00
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9955 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ClubStilettoPowerfulDommeDuoaninePegging.mp4

Danish Femdom - A muddy affair

It became a muddy affair when Mistress decided to "take" her slave for a drive, while he was doing his morning jogging in Spain!

Info:
File Size: 456 MB
Duration: 00:12:18
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.849 FPS, 5053 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

Download Links:

11___DanishFemdomAmuddymination.mp4

Bondageangel - Leather Mistress, nylon slave Part 2

This is the fourth and final part of the video where my husband is a slave and I am his Mistress in black leather. Previously, my slave enjoyed tortu*ing my leather gloves, a plastic bag, stra*gling with my nylons and a leather belt. I remind you that you can only see the second and third episodes on my porn*ub profile for free. My slave has experienced enough suffering, so it is necessary to reward him a little. He gets the reward in the form of a handjob from me, his Mistress. However, during milking the slave will remain tied and helpless. Also my used - "fragrant" panties will remain in his mouth like a gag. So my hands in long leather gloves can get to work and force the tied slave to orgasm and cumshot. Before the slave submits his Mistress cumtribute, he enjoys a gloved hand over his mouth again, as well as a blowjob.

Info:
File Size: 461 MB
Duration: 00:08:38
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 7331 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

Download Links:

11___BondageangelLeatherMistresst2Smother.mp4

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!