• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Russian Crazy girls Ready for Everything

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Kira Thorn - Big Facial For Sweet Russian Model

Kira Thorn - Big Facial For Sweet Russian Model
a614c4cc45da3976960226c615e3a037.jpg

Year: 2018
Tags: Doggystyle, Sex, Russian, Deep Throat, Facial, All Sex, Redhead, Small Tits, Blow, Hardcore, Gonzo, POV
Description: It was nice to see Kira Thorn in my office once again, and I made sure to tell her so. Kira was such a beautiful girl with soft features, tiny tits, and a bubble butt! I had talked to my friends about Kira and was ready to set her up for a shoot with my friend George. As is protocol, I asked her if she wanted to make even more money. After all, I told her, the adult industry pays so much better! Kira was interested, so we shot some nude photographs together. Looking them over, I told her how beautiful she was, and asked...
Duration: 00:32:34
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~2 600 Kbps avg, 0.113 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 638 MB
Thumbnails:

3356.png

Links:
https://hotlink.cc/lzj63ymldyim/Kira_Thorn_-_Big_Facial_For_Sweet_Russian_Model.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Riley Jorden, Kastiel Cherry - Sweet seduction and power anal

Riley Jorden, Kastiel Cherry - Sweet seduction and power anal
bd33ddde4fb3b0ad7ac249d160476a8d.jpg

Tags: foot, Handjob, Anal, Sex, Foot Fetish, Cumshot, Teen, Cunnilingus, Facial, Fetish, Blow
Description: Riley seduces her boyfriend sucking a banana right in front of him and he gets the hint. He knows she wants his big stiff banana and today he's giving her more than just pussy licking and fucking. Today he drives his massive fuck tool deep in her virgin ass hole for the first time ever and boy, does she love it! These new amazing sensations make her beg for the guy to fuck her in the ass harder, go balls deep and give her anally flavored facial.
Duration: 00:29:53
Format: Windows Media
Video: VC-1, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~6 000 Kbps avg, 0.116 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, WMA2, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 1.28 GB
Thumbnails:

3356.png

Links:
https://hotlink.cc/c3h6kuwtcsgh/Ril...rry_-_Sweet_seduction_and_power_anal.wmv.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Sabina, Lina Mercury Linda Weasley - Ass-to-mouth after fir...

Sabina, Lina Mercury Linda Weasley - Ass-to-mouth after first anal
34j56LkqnjtUym8M.jpg

Year: 2017
Tags: Anal, Sex, Cumshot, Teen, Cunnilingus, Facial, Blow
Description: With her tight petite body and her gymnastic background Linda Weasley is perfectly suited for anal sex, but up until now this teeny never actually tried it. Well, with a hot and ever horny stud like Yan she's gonna finally explore the whole new realm of sensual anal pleasures. They start their foreplay with 69 oral action, follow with some intense backdoor fucking and finish it with a spectacular ass-to-mouth facial. Wow!
Duration: 00:25:39
Audio: 48.0 KHz, WMA2, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 1.11 GB
Thumbnails:

3356.png

Links:
https://hotlink.cc/3jcx0se88o5e/Sab...sley_-_Ass-to-mouth_after_first_anal.wmv.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Angela Bambi, Bambi Dee, TD Bambi - Strip checkers and anal

Angela Bambi, Bambi Dee, TD Bambi - Strip checkers and anal
a7a03e1dd399f542ce34b3eaa7e36eba.jpg

Tags: Anal, Sex, Cumshot, Gaping, Teen, Natural Tits, Cunnilingus, Cumshots, Blow
Description: Playing strip checkers gives this blonde teeny a totally unexpected and kinky idea, if her boyfriend wins she's gonna let him fuck her in the ass for the first time ever. What a motivation for a horny young guy dreaming about anal sex with his gf! Her tight chocolate hole is the prize he's always wanted and today he finally gets to its welcoming tightness with his hard throbbing cock. A must-see!
Duration: 00:28:33
Audio: 48.0 KHz, WMA2, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 1.23 GB
Thumbnails:

3356.png

Links:
https://hotlink.cc/pfyxrhl599tp/Angela_Bambi_Bambi_Dee_TD_Bambi_-_Strip_checkers_and_anal.wmv.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Cassie Fire - Gym orgasms for juicy bum Russian

Cassie Fire - Gym orgasms for juicy bum Russian
Qz0IZF1Rpa56d5Xa.jpg

Cast: Cassie Fire
Tags: Orgasm, Brunette, Russian, Teen, Natural Tits, Deep Throat, Orgasms, Straight
Description: How is Cassie Fire supposed to concentrate on her single arm rows when fit stud Ridge is mere inches from her grunting through a set of dumbbell bent over rows? Ridge moves on to his next movement, push-ups on the dumbbells, and watching him pump turns Cassie on. She moves to his eye-line and starts to stretch, making her to stick her big booty out to give Ridge an eyeful. When that doesn't work, Cassie asks Ridge if she'll help her lift. The proximity makes it easy for Cassie to show Ridge her tits, and Cassie grabs Ridge's cock to give him a blowjob. They fit couple fucks gystyle, then Ridge cums on her squat booty!
Duration: 00:24:57
Filesize: 488 MB
Thumbnails:

3356.png

Links:
https://hotlink.cc/cbwj97jv1itx/Cassie_Fire_-_Gym_orgasms_for_juicy_bum_Russian.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Dominica Phoenix, Evelina Darling, Milena Love - Club Ladie...

Dominica Phoenix, Evelina Darling, Milena Love - Club Ladies Night
3426b6fefac2e5501cdd9ca2be8a947c.jpg

Cast: Dominica Phoenix, Evelina Darling, Milena Love
Tags: blonde, Sex, Brunette, Teen, Tattoo, Reality, Ladies, Facial, Redhead, Foursome, Straight
Description: They may be the best of friends, but when sexy Eurostunners Dominica Phoenix, Evelina Darling, and Milena Love get together for a night on the town, they get competitive! The girls take forever getting ready, taking selfies and making sure they look like the hottest girls at the club - then they ask their friend, Chad Rockwell, who looks the most gorgeous in her dress. But they're not satisfied stopping there - they want to know who has the best ass, the best tits - and really, which girl makes Chad's dick the hardest. The girls know there's only one way Chad can judge - they'll have to kneel and take turns showing off their blowjob skills, before lining up and letting him fuck each of their tight, wet pussies in a sizzling Eurosex orgy! So which girl turns you on the most - Dominica, Evelina, or Milena?
Duration: 00:43:39
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~2 717 Kbps avg, 0.123 bit/pixel
Filesize: 890 MB
Thumbnails:

3356.png

Links:
https://hotlink.cc/1z60mjvvrjqh/Dom...ling_Milena_Love_-_Club_Ladies_Night.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Sasha Sparrow Victoria Pure - Desperate housewives lesbian ...

Sasha Sparrow Victoria Pure - Desperate housewives lesbian affair
Zr45kBBRfx543E1D.jpg

Tags: Sex, Licking, Lesbian, Fingering
Description: Good friends Sasha Sparrow and Victoria Pure are chatting in bed. Victoria complains to Sasha about how they're both working too much, and Sasha vents about how her husband hasn't eaten her pussy in a while because it's hairy. Victoria tells Sasha she loves hairy pussy, and dives between her legs to eat her out! Turning Sasha on, Victoria then sucks her tits, then Sasha eats the blonde's ass from behind. After some 69 and tribbing, the ladies cum hard and lie back kissing softly.
Duration: 00:20:38
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~6 000 Kbps avg, 0.116 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 917 MB
Thumbnails:

3356.png

Links:
https://hotlink.cc/dvnnu30v9drl/Sas..._Desperate_housewives_lesbian_affair.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Crystal Rush - Bikini Babe Bang

Crystal Rush - Bikini Babe Bang
0709516f65aadce5c0a60a2c52e2d02a.jpg

Cast: Crystal Rush
Tags: Brunette, Tattoo, Deep Throat, Facial, Big Tits, Straight
Description: Crystal Rush goes shopping for a new bikini and Oliver Flynn is more than happy to help her. She takes a handful of different pairs and goes to try them on. While Crystal's changing, Oliver can't help but k in, he pulls the curtain aside and gets an eyeful. Crystal is blissfully unaware until she finally notices him and is startled. Oliver apologizes, not wanting to get in trouble, but Crystal doesn't seem to mind and pulls him into the changing room so she can get her hands on his juicy cock!
Duration: 00:34:59
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~5 116 Kbps avg, 0.103 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~140 Kbps
Filesize: 1.29 GB
Thumbnails:

3356.png

Links:
https://hotlink.cc/5zi4a1e38hnk/Crystal_Rush_-_Bikini_Babe_Bang.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Lana Seymour - Athletic babe trampoline fuck

Lana Seymour - Athletic babe trampoline fuck
XyQCjsknsQbY6xC4.jpg

Cast: Lana Seymour
Tags: Cum in Mouth, Brunette, Teen, Facial, Straight
Description: Lana Seymour and Alex are warming up before an intense workout in the Fitness Rooms. First, they warm up their joints, their shoulders, and their necks, before working their booties with squats. Next, Lana performs some incline curls on a bench, and as Alex gets close, her beauty makes him want to kiss her. The pair kiss deeply, and Alex massages Lana's tits, then slides a hand onto her pussy. Alex then eats Lana out, and she returns the favor with a sensual blowjob, and then they pleasure each other in a standing 69. After a bouncy fuck on the trampoline, Alex cums all over her face with a facial!
Duration: 00:24:05
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~2 448 Kbps avg, 0.106 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~121 Kbps
Filesize: 443 MB
Thumbnails:

3356.png

Links:
https://hotlink.cc/t7lfeuxe7mf6/Lana_Seymour_-_Athletic_babe_trampoline_fuck.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Lolly Small - Hot Blonde Gets A Mouthful Of Cum

Lolly Small - Hot Blonde Gets A Mouthful Of Cum
f88irff5o34mYPuf.jpg

Tags: Public, blonde, Doggystyle, Sex, Cage, Teen, Deep Throat, Facial, All Sex, Small Tits, Blow, Hardcore, Gonzo, Petite, POV
Description: I've always said I have a bit of a sweet tooth, so when I saw blonde babe Lolly Small, I wanted to find out how many licks it would take to get her to pop! Lolly told me she was short on funds, which was music to my ears. I had some extra funds on me, so I offered her some cash for a quick casting. I told her an underwear shoot would be fine, but she wasn't wearing a bra. Lolly still shook her ass for me, which made my dick hard. When Lolly felt my big cock, she pulled out her tits and sucked my dick. I fucked Lolly...
Duration: 00:33:05
Filesize: 651 MB
Thumbnails:

3356.png

Links:
https://hotlink.cc/gjs13z6au2yb/Lolly_Small_-_Hot_Blonde_Gets_A_Mouthful_Of_Cum.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Jenny Manson - Russian Redhead Takes Cash For Sex

Jenny Manson - Russian Redhead Takes Cash For Sex
ANcyXGWVzi2gdSt1.jpg

Tags: Public, Doggystyle, Sex, Cage, Russian, Teen, Tattoo, Deep Throat, Facial, All Sex, Redhead, Small Tits, Blow, Hardcore, Gonzo, Petite, POV
Description: I saw Jenny Manson walking down the street, and she had a Russian look to her. I love Russian girls, they always have great tits and nice asses. Jenny was in Prague on holiday with her boyfriend, but he was back at the hotel. I told her I had just won the lottery, so I had a bunch of extra cash, and offered her some money to show me her boobs. Jenny wanted the money, so we headed to a secluded area where she stripped for me. Her nice boobs made my dick hard, so Jenny got on her knees and gave me a blowjob. I fucked...
Duration: 00:29:52
Filesize: 580 MB
Thumbnails:

3356.png

Links:
https://hotlink.cc/ibvnxcp1b6h7/Jenny_Manson_-_Russian_Redhead_Takes_Cash_For_Sex.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Kat, Kate, Maia Kate Rich - First anal with a bit of pain

Kat, Kate, Maia Kate Rich - First anal with a bit of pain
e466adb861d9c9ed3a7c7e083c4399bd.jpg

Description: Kate Rich knows who ate her cookies and she sure knows what she's gonna get in return, but what she doesn't know at first is that today she will have her first anal sex ever. Man, ain't nothing like the first time and this slender teeny loves a special mix of pain and great pleasure a girl only gets from her first ever anal endeavor. Her orgasm will be especially powerful today, Brian's gonna make sure!
Duration: 00:25:06
Audio: 48.0 KHz, WMA2, 2 ch, ~160 Kbps
Filesize: 1.08 GB
Thumbnails:

3356.png

Links:
https://hotlink.cc/utg3pb523c5q/Kat_Kate_Maia_Kate_Rich_-_First_anal_with_a_bit_of_pain.wmv.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Mery Monro - Poker Game For Mery

Mery Monro - Poker Game For Mery
6083573e485b1ebec5149f714485c3fc.jpg

Cast: Mery Monro
Tags: blonde, Anal, Sex, Teen, Natural Tits, Facial, Big Tits, Threesome, Straight
Description: Mery Monro, Raul Costa & Charlie Dean are playing a game of poker. Raul made a deal that if Charlie wins, he can fuck Mery in a threesome with him. Luckily, Charlie won the game of poker. Let the double penetration threesome begin! You do not want to miss this scene!
Duration: 00:39:26
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~6 006 Kbps avg, 0.097 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 1.71 GB
Thumbnails:

3356.png

Links:
https://hotlink.cc/rve4tza4xzbo/Mery_Monro_-_Poker_Game_For_Mery.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Satisfying anal pleasure

Satisfying anal pleasure
ff43f064ed8e4e20c4bf5b8e350f3bb6.jpg

Description: This beautiful dark-haired teeny is so anxious to try anal sex she pleasant vibes down below. Even while sucking cock and taking it in her juicy young pussy she can't stop thinking about exploring this new anal realm she's been fantasizing about. A bit painful at first, but so deeply satisfying once she gets used to it - it turns out to be a pleasure like no other and now there will be no sex without anal for this eager babe.
Duration: 00:24:53
Filesize: 1.08 GB
Thumbnails:

3356.png

Links:
https://hotlink.cc/19iraoj2e751/Satisfying_anal_pleasure.wmv.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Lena Reif - Lubed For Love

Lena Reif - Lubed For Love
H14Mgv3rv5iO2zD6.jpg

Cast: Lena Reif
Tags: Stockings, foot, Footjob, Sex, Foot Fetish, Brunette, Teen, Natural Tits, Fetish, Straight
Description: Lena Reif lotions up her feet, making them nice and soft for Charlie Dean to play with. He sucks on her pretty toes before she gives him a footjob! She wants his dick inside of her and he gives her what she wants!
Duration: 00:30:33
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~6 340 Kbps avg, 0.102 bit/pixel
Filesize: 1.40 GB
Thumbnails:

3356.png

Links:
https://hotlink.cc/5g9d50iazg0k/Lena_Reif_-_Lubed_For_Love.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Gina Gerson (World Made For Her)

Gina Gerson (World Made For Her)
d99052c99cfe676491928e07d2ec2886.jpg

Tags: Oral, Sex, Russian, Natural Tits, Facial, Hardcore
Description: Gina Gerson is young, eager, and beautiful. She s that the world exists to make her good. And Charlie Dean is there to fulfill every last desire she has...
Duration: 00:19:31
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~2 556 Kbps avg, 0.092 bit/pixel
Filesize: 385 MB
Thumbnails:

3356.png

Links:
https://hotlink.cc/xnect1zmalye/Gina_Gerson_World_Made_For_Her.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
This teen is an anal freak

This teen is an anal freak
B1Km3rCW26AgHF55.jpg

Tags: Anal, Sex, Masturbation, Cumshot, Teen, Cunnilingus, Facial, Blow
Description: Stasya Stoune has never been a shy girl, but who knew she'd turn out to be such a naughty anal freak? Once we hooked her up with the right guy who warmed up her tight ass perfectly she virtually begged for him to fuck it. He did it on a huge bed and right on the floor giving Stasya a powerful anal orgasm and making her want even more rectal fucking. Oh boy, can't wait to see her go anal when her ass gets a little more stretched!
Duration: 00:24:10
Filesize: 1.05 GB
Thumbnails:

3356.png

Links:
https://hotlink.cc/txgkcxl2phgh/This_teen_is_an_anal_freak.wmv.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Yan Clary - Olive oil assfuck

Yan Clary - Olive oil assfuck
YfsAhVXAlZGI30QO.jpg

Tags: Anal, Sex, Titty Fuck, Cumshot, Teen, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cumshots, Blow, Boobs, Big Boobs
Description: It's a special day for Clary, a day she first tries anal sex. She wanted it for so long and now it finally happens. She pours olive oil on her boyfriend's dick to let him fuck her firm perky tits good and it gets him so excited he just turns her around and fucks her. First her sweet welcoming pussy and then her tight virgin ass hole. Balls deep and really hard, but it s so good with such a perfect lubricant. Orgasmingly good, twice!
Duration: 00:27:41
Filesize: 1.20 GB
Thumbnails:

3356.png

Links:
https://hotlink.cc/1j1gdbd2azp3/Yan_Clary_-_Olive_oil_assfuck.wmv.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Aria Rossi Dominica Phoenix - Slim redhead MILF lesbian affair

Aria Rossi Dominica Phoenix - Slim redhead MILF lesbian affair
e23abcb1f0c4afea5b935e86a6dc986e.jpg

Tags: dildo, mom, Sex, Lesbian, Redhead, MILF
Description: Slim redhead MILF Aria Rossi has started an affair with sexy starlet Dominica Phoenix, and after a night of secret love, they head back to a hotel room to bring things to the next level. Simultaneously teasing each other with their fingers, the ladies pleasure their pussies, then strip each other nude. Dominica climbs on top of Aria and puts her tits in the MILF's mouth, then sits on her face. Pulling out a double headed dildo the ladies make each other cum hard!
Duration: 00:24:39
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~6 000 Kbps avg, 0.116 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 1.07 GB
Thumbnails:

3356.png

Links:
https://hotlink.cc/st6l4m7st0us/Ari...x_-_Slim_redhead_MILF_lesbian_affair.mp4.html

cordaris

Doolls SuperMod
Super Moderator
Hot couple having first anal

Hot couple having first anal
407cb8ee6dcb06b2aeb0f0f6df2b9fb1.jpg

Tags: Anal, Sex, Cumshot, Teen, Cunnilingus, Big Butt, Cumshots, Butt, Blow
Description: For couple's sex life there's nothing like first anal and Linda Weasley makes sure the experience is simply unforgettable for her and her boyfriend. She prepared for this day massaging and stretching her anus and when a time comes to take big cock in the ass everything goes smoothly. Oh, what a new world of deep erotic sensations she opens today. Anal sex after 69 oral prelude and a mouthful of cum for dessert - dreams come true right here!
Duration: 00:25:36
Filesize: 1.11 GB
Thumbnails:

3356.png

Links:
https://hotlink.cc/aomjg0pvy6so/Hot_couple_having_first_anal.wmv.html

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!