• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Real Amateur Wives - Cuckold, Interracial, Gangbangs, Wife Sharing

nitobe

Forum Loney
Yummy... just yummy and gorgeous redhead... I didn't notice before how natural she actually is... she knows how to pose, how to make things look different but in reality she's actually ten times hotter, when there are no lights and when she's fucking just because she loves it and wants it... That body is simply gorgeous, especially her huge, saggy, soft, flossy natural boobs with big, flat nipples and that juicy pussy, carefully shaved, smooth as silk and soaking wet... she has fat belly, cheese burger one and I simply love it... she's so adorable, perfectly curved redhead, all natural, with all "flaws" and no sharp edges, beautiful face, eyes and smile... she's simply steaming hot and she loves fucking big black cocks... looks like she was straight to shower with her black lover right after she moved into her hotel room... didn't have time to unpack, left that to hubby she ran to bathroom with that big black sausage in her hands... that bbc was her date from dreams, she couldn't wait a minute more and they just jumped in bathroom while hubby was filming... She grabbed that bbc. took it bareback under the shower, her saggy boobs were bouncing, everything was slippery and after she squirted they moved to bedroom for another round... when black stud finished it was hubby's moment of glory... his wife had such passionate sex with her hung black lover that he was literally mad for his wife's pussy... he jumped on her, had sloppy seconds, impregnated her pussy too and reclaimed her... that pussy belonged to him again, but her heart belongs to that thick black cock she fucked with such passion and lust... this is real masterpiece really... something that's going to make you drool and will certainly glue your eyes to the screen...

size: 693 mb
type: mp4
resolution: 1920x1080
duration: 27:54

NTB_IR_Bbcmng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hubby reclaims his wife's pussy after bbc fucked and impregnated her:

nitobe

Forum Loney
Beginning of this video should be viewed carefully because something obviously happened, and it would really awesome to find out what... this cuckold white wife was lying in bed all naked and her hung black bull was kissing and caressing her... but something was strange in that scene... hubby was behind filming her and she was wiping her eyes like she was crying... you won't hear her sobbing but it really looked like something happened before that camera started rolling... you know, such details are really important and awesome to view when they really happened but here it was something that happened before fucking part started... I mean, she was horny, wet as hell, lusty and sassy and this wasn't her first bbc but you know feelings can be overwhelming sometimes and if nothing else she got good comfort here... whole that scene made her hung black bull so horny that he actually came twice... first time while she was riding his dick bareback and he just pumped cum inside her bald pussy... she felt his spurts, stood up, that bbc slipped out and cum started pouring out of her hole... Hubby caught that moment and that was awesome! In the end, she received another load of jizz and hubby didn't want to let it all drip out but quickly jumped on that bed and nailed his head between her legs to lick and clean that freshly fucked and creamed pussy... It's stunning piece... again... I mean, something like this is really rarely seen... Kudos for this piece - hubby deserved all cream he could lick...

size: 640 mb
duration: 19:19

NTB_IR_Cshr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cuckold white wife gets two loads of cum from that bbc:

nitobe

Forum Loney
One of the rarest vids in this niche...this pale skin teen redhead filmed only few pieces, two of them are videly shared but this one is nowhere to find although it's stunning piece... I mean, she is stunning (almost wrote "stuffing"!!!), pale skinned redhead with long, curly hair, big boobs, big ass, wet crack between her firm buttcheeks and only few hairs she couldn't reach on that tight ass... she's so lively and so "wide open" for big black cocks... she started off with one hung black friend and soon others arrived and one of the shortest but creamiest and most intense gangbang started... they stuffed her holes with black meat and creamy jizz, she bent over and they gaped her buttcheeks and her ass and thighs to show that creamy pussy and tight ass after hard and bareback blacking... She's so sexy and I hope more with her is going to appear...

size: 620 mb
duration: 09:27

NTB_IR_Bgskrl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Chubby white teen gets gangbanged by well endowed black crew:

nitobe

Forum Loney
Maybe kinda too skinny for my taste, too tall and slim, but with those black stockings and that juicy pussy with labia and ass smooth shaved and hairy bush left above her clitoris she is actually damn hot brunette white babe who enjoyed banging that thick black dong bareback... she took her sexy black stockings, thongs and bra on and grabbed that bbc... felt him drilling so deep that he was giggling her tonsils from inside and wanted him even deeper... balls deep into that wet pussy till her wet hole was overloaded with thick black cum... she's fantastic white babe - that firm and round ass, that flat belly... so sexy and so attractive... and so hooked to bbc...

size: 671 mb
duration: 34:25

NTB_IR_Brnt.rar

rar password = nitobe

Slim white babe in black stockings fucks that thick black cock:

nitobe

Forum Loney
All I know about this sexy cuckold white wife is that she is latina and maybe not even that is true, maybe she's asian... her face is blurred, no details except that tattoo on her belly, probably covering appendix scar, she's so attractive and horny, had tight jeans and white shirt and heels, looked so sexy and that firm body was perfectly sculpted by mother nature - she's naturally and perfectly built, no fillers, corrections or exercises here - it's just that genetics and natural beauty and that's why I think she's latina - because of that perfect ass... She grabbed that bbc with both hands, sucked it dry and fucked it bareback till that bald pussy was full of black lover's creamy jizz... her meaty hole and her anus are carefully shaved, smooth as silk and wet as hell - she welcomed that bbc bareback inside while her hubby was filming and milked those hard black balls dry... there was no cum left inside after her treatment... Also, that meaty crack between her legs looked so juicy and so hot and was obviously big turn on for her hung black lover - her pussy is perfectly shaped...

size: 544 mb
duration: 13:27

NTB_IR_Rstwf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cuckold white wife takes messy bbc creampie inside her meaty pussy:

nitobe

Forum Loney
Fine white babe gets fucked and creamed by endowed black lover who drilled that tight pussy bareback... not sure who's she, but she definitely looks like one of those ig/tt models/influencers/whatever... really fine white babe, smooth skin, few tattoos too much it seems, but slim and fit, huge boobs in sexy bra, fine pussy, carefully shaved and firm and round ass - she's pure feast for eyes if you like this type of modern beauty... I'm leaning toward classic and "organic" babes without too much make up but have to admit that if nothing else she looks "expensive" and she's such sucker for bbc - definitely loves that feeling of hard stretching and cum filling!

size: 602 mb
duration: 12:30

NTB_IR_Ldlgh.rar

rar password = nitobe

Fine white babe gets fucked and creamed by hung black stud:

nitobe

Forum Loney
Submissive cuckold white babe was good girl and deserved nice creampie and juicy black treatment from her hung black lover... He put her on long leash, she had blindfold and walked slowly to that bed - black stud took her by that leash and showed her who's the boss - spanked her huge ass, she worshiped his thick black dong and then got it bareback in her bald pussy - her banged her till his balls were flat and her bald, shaved pussy filled to the top with his creamy jizz... she gaped her hole to show her hubby how much her black lover loved her - there was plenty of "love and passion" inside her bald pussy... She's really one of my favorite wives, she's really sexy and steaming hot, her black top and high heels looked so sexy on her and once again she showed that she's real bbc addict and that she loves when her bald pussy gets impregnated with that creamy black jizz... I love that ass and love her passion - she's truly awesome and stunning and she's all into this - cumming and fucking like it's her last!

size: 654 mb
duration: 22:02

NTB_IR_Kntrl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cuckold white wife gets messy creampie from her hung black lover:

nitobe

Forum Loney
All is in her eyes and that big smile on her beautiful face... Cuckold white milf made a surprise visit to her hung black friend and she said to her black lover that hubby thinks she's over at friend's house... That flirting scene in the beginning , her body language, her eyes, her huge smile... every single detail is saying "I want that huge black cock!!!" and every single moment was amazing - first minute is just killer... it's simply perfect! She also said that her hubby won't be mad at her if she brings back with her a proof or something like that... a video for example so black stud was all into this - let's do it, let's fuck and film and so your hubby won't be mad at you... This cuckold white mare, this busty and booty white mare, this tall and sexy white babe was so horny and wanted that bbc so bad that her bald pussy was literally drooling... she started sucking it off right away and go it bareback right there on that bar stool - perfect place for getting bbc bareback inside - legs wide spread and high up in the air and pussy gaping wide... then bent over and getting it from behind before moving into bedroom and getting hammered hard till her bald pussy was loaded to the top with black lover's jizz... I think she had two proofs for her hubby - one was inside her pussy and the other one was this amazing video... And one more thing... those huge boobs are simply stunning...

size: 705 mb
duration: 25:27

NTB_IR_Shndrk.rar

rar password = nitobe

Tall cuckold white milf takes black lover's cum inside that bald pussy:

nitobe

Forum Loney
There was another version of this video two years ago but it was too dark for some reason... things were hardly visible... This is improved vid, looks pretty nice and it was real pleasure seeing these two incredibly hot white babes in action... that incredible milf with trimmed pussy, small boobs and amazing ass and her blond girlfriend who could be her daughter... They wore sexy stockings here... blonde had pair of blacks and her "mom" had white fishnets with garters... they showed huge appetite for big black cocks and they made them sweat... made them sweat a LOT... but all balls were flat and that's all that counts...

size: 679 mb
duration: 26:55

NTB_IR_Blkfrnds.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cuckold white babes milks two big black cocks dry:

nitobe

Forum Loney
Hung black stud literally destroyed this meaty, tight, hairy white pussy... this sexy teen redhead with her nose pierced got some really hard and intense, bareback black fucking... her endowed black friend showed her the way to heaven and back... with this hard bbc and that load of creamy cum he has left inside her tight pussy... She looked so sexy in black body stockings, her pussy was soaking wet, and ready for some nasty action.. when her black lover pulled his big dick out she was all swollen and red downthere - her hole was all sore and numb but she had the time of her life with that endowed black stud... it was worth it! Damn nice white babe!

size: 603 mb
duration: 24:35

NTB_IR_Bygrl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Teen redhead gets fucked and impregnated after bareback blacking:

nitobe

Forum Loney
Shower first and then straight into bed for some hard and bareback black fucking and a creampie... this nasty cuckold white milf enjoyed that thick black dong bareback in her shaved, meaty pussy and got creampied... showed her wedding ring with big gemstone, made sure it got noticed and probably took this vid to he hubby to show him what she did while he was away... It starts off under the showed - she sucked that bbc in shower cabin, real hot and steamy scene with lot of kissing and caressing, then got her bald pussy licked by her hung black lover and finally got nailed by that bbc bareback and received messy creampie in the end - she gaped her pussy and showed that creamy load of black cum inside her pink hole...

size: 598 mb
duration: 20:54

NTB_IR_Hrtld.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cuckold blond shows her wedding ring and creampie in her pussy:

nitobe

Forum Loney
This is perfect pussy if you ask me - hairy bush above clitoris... real big woodland area, never seen a razor it seems but looks so sexy - from her belly to her clitoris and from one side of her belly to other... meadow of lust! And whole area below her clitoris is carefully shaved - her meaty, smooth pussy lips and that tight ass - no hairs, perfectly smooth, soft on touch and so sensitive and that's the whole "trick" here - she gets that ultra "amplified" feeling downthere, skin to skin contact and hairy bush above... like cherry on a pie... Her huge, natural boobs with big nipples are perfect too... big, soft, saggy but incredibly sexy... and finally her desire and lust - just look her eyes on fire and you'll see that she's doing this for real, that she loves every inch of that bbc and she enjoys hard and bareback banging and drilling of her ass and pussy... especially her asshole... She's amazing and incredibly hot white milf... you screen is going to "melt" after these close ups...

size: 587 mb
duration: 23:47

NTB_IR_Sfnsh.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cuckold white milf takes that bbc in her tight asshole bareback:

nitobe

Forum Loney
If I were her husband I'd be jealous, that's for sure... I mean, that amount of passion and lust she shared with her hung black lover is simply shocking - like it's her first time, like some teen girl kissing her boyfriend for the first time and hoping he's going to touch her boobs and finger that pussy... She was standing in the middle of that big room wearing just baby blue lingerie, her hands were around her naked black lover's neck and they were kissing... juicy and passionate kissing like there's no tomorrow and like they have all the time of this world... they enjoyed the taste of each other, exchanging bodily fluids, drooling and giggling each other tonsils with tongues... his dick was hard as rock and ready to impregnated that soaking wet white pussy and her pussy was so wet that she was drooling downthere - couldn't wait to take that bbc bareback, to get some hard and proper bareback black drilling and creampie... that pussy was smooth as silk, with labia carefully shaved and bushy nest above her clitoris... she was wet like sweet fruit, she was cumming hard and squirting and she was in pure ecstasy... when black stud pulled his dick out in the end, he was all smeared with cum and nailed his fingers inside her wet pussy to make that cream drip out and to smear it all over that bald pussy... she was just lying there with her legs wide spread still trying to catch some air... That huge ass and her small boobs and that curvy body... she's such perfect woman, her body is real temple of lust and she's totally hooked to bbc and that creamy jizz...

size: 698 mb
duration: 23:26

NTB_IR_Htcnt.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hung black stud fucks and impregnates that sexy cuckold white wife:

nitobe

Forum Loney
I've seen many times women trembling while reaching strong orgasm, or after that... they are all trembling or their legs and thighs... it's damn strong feeling and they simply cope with that struck of "lightning" and that storm in their bodies... but first time I saw pussy trembling after orgasm, some sort of convulsion after hung black stud and husband fucked her and stuffed her wet pussy with cum... it's that sexy nerd cuckold white housewife with big goggles but she had it with black stud and her husband so I guess everything was turned up to eleven in that room... all three of them were horny as hell but her husband was out of this world... his beloved wife also... I think that hung black stud was just that "spice" that skyrocketed their feelings and their passion - I think that they wanted each other more than ever... Also, I just noticed that her hubby was pretty hung dude - his dick was pretty thick and big, real bwc, and definitely bigger than that bbc... but the more the merrier and they say that there's some kind of special taste in black cum... So... his sexy, big ass wife got fucked by both bbc and hubby's bwc, they took turns on her, spitroasted this horny white nerd, banged her from all sides and when black stud finally stuffed her pussy with cum and impregnated her hubby jumped on her, didn't even move her panties aside, nailed her hard and after few strokes started cumming hard inside her and all over that bald pussy... and when he moved away and camera filmed her gooey creampie you can see her pussy trembling... literally... check last screen here, I tried making gif with that moment and I think I made it... it's really one of a kind, incredible cuckold interracial adventure, threesome with hubby and bbc and messy impregnation of that smooth, meaty white pussy... This cuckold white babe is pure pack of incredible passion and lust... This vid is just such stunner!!!

size: 707 mb
duration: 29:11

NTB_IR_Trmbl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cuckold white wife gets fucked and impregnated by hubby and bbc:

nitobe

Forum Loney
Among other things I am sucker for huge, flossy, natural boobs... juicy melons that bounce up and down and left and right, soft on touch, kinda saggy, with huge, natural, flat nipples... all boobs that are similar to my wife's boobs and these jugs are pretty close... And that red hair... curly and long - at least it looks like ginger under the last rays of sun... This babe is amazing and although her body isn't flawless at all she's actually perfect if you ask me... especially those huge, enormous, saggy boobs, those soft cushions to lay your head and take the best nap ever... She fucked bbc, her black stud was thrilled with her boobs, fucked her bareback and unloaded his balls on her tits... nice flash-flood of warm cum that watered her melons and she smeared that jizz all over her boobs and nipples...

size: 674 mb
duration: 41:03

NTB_IR_Lvjgs.rar

rar password = nitobe

Busty white babe's huge boobs gets showered by warm bbc cum:

nitobe

Forum Loney
Ouch... those huge boobs and that pale skinned, tattooed redhead and bbc again... those sexy curls are missing here, her hair is pulled up and tied in a tail but what caught my eye here beside her enormous, flat nipples and big melons are her yellow underwear - struck me like sledgehammer! Knocked me out right away - her yellow bra, yellow thongs and garters and her skin colored stockings - so sexy that my eyes are glued to the screen and gotta tell you people.... women wearing yellow underwear, thongs, garters, corsets, stockings... for some reason that particular color looks incredibly sexy on some women.... especially busty redheads like this honey - she's simply out of this world - incredibly sexy, attractive, addicted to bbc and she had some fantastic sex with her hung black lover including awesome boobjobs - finally some chick decided to do something with huge boobs instead of just bouncing them while being banged by bbc... she had all - boobjob to bbc, nice blowjob, awesome, bareback sex and finally messy load of cum where else but on her huge boobs... and she smeared that cream all over huge jugs... needed pretty big load to cover such incredibly big boobs...

size: 734 mb
duration: 50:37

NTB_IR_Wnrjgs.rar

rar password = nitobe

Big boobed white honey gets her tits creamed by her hung black lover:

nitobe

Forum Loney
Ah, this meaty, tight white pussy is so carefully shaved and so smooth that it's incredible... like every single hair from her belly to her asshole are permanently removed - perfectly shaped white pussy, soaking wet pussy that welcomed that thick black dong inside - she's really sexy and although she tried to hide it I loved those stretch marks on her thighs and and her belly and ass... she's hot, attractive, pretty white babe who's perfectly built, that body is simply awesome, her curves are natural and she's hooked to bbc - she had some nice heels, black top and vest over it... That bbc drilled her hard and deep, stretched her pussy like no one before and spewed cum on her belly and pubis... she scooped some of that jizz with her hand and tasted that creamy treat...

size: 599 mb
duration: 22:46

NTB_IR_Mdrl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Sexy white gal gets her belly and pussy showered with bbc cum:

nitobe

Forum Loney
Turn the volume up and listen to this one loud... this cuckold white confession to hubby while her hung black lover was banging her bald pussy hard and creaming her... She's incredibly hot, busty and booty, smooth skin redhead, big girl with big ass and bald pussy, soaking wet and ready for adventure... hubby was filming her and told her to get on her knees and to talk to camera... black stud approached from behind and was banging her quietly while hubby and wife were talking - he asked her how was her trip (obviously, she just got back,...) and she told him that she enjoyed fucking strangers while being away, enjoyed their cocks and their cum... bbc was banging her all the time and at one point she just had to shut up and sat on that bbc till he filled her with cum... she started talking again, cleaning that bbc and talking with her mouth full of creamy jizz... It's fantastic stuff... there's more passion and lust in ten minutes of this video than in hours of other stuff... Honey is really amazing and she really knows how to make man horny with that sexy voice only...

size: 535 mb
duration: 09:11

NTB_IR_Cnfs.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cuckold white wife tells he husband how was it on her trip:

nitobe

Forum Loney
Submissive, pale skinned white milf with saggy, soft boobies (huh, she's been nursing for long time it ssems when you look at her boobs...) gets fucked and impregnated by her endowed black buck... that strong and muscular black stud put her on leash and she had to be obedient if she wanted that bbc and that creamy jizz inside her bald pussy... She's real sexy white mom, nicely built, fine body, nice skin, bald pussy, flat belly, thick lips... she's probably in her forties, eager for action and thick black cocks inside her bald, meaty, soaking wet pussy... that hole is really juicy and she couldn't wait to feel that hard bbc stretching while that thick dick head was penetrating her slowly... she's so hot and so good looking and so horny that she really deserved every single inch of that thick black sausage and all that bbc juice that was sprinkled inside her wet pussy... when black lover pulled his dong out cum started pouring from her freshly fucked hole and she proudly showed that creamy pie to her black stud who over filled that white pussy with his creamy jizz...

size: 668 mb
duration: 31:49

NTB_IR_Crmbrd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Submissive cuckold white wife gets creampied by that thick bbc:

Last edited:

nitobe

Forum Loney
Maybe I wasn't careful enough when watching her vids before but damn, that wet white pussy is literally convulsing, trembling and shivering when she's cumming and when big black cock is spurting cum inside her meaty pussy... it's so obvious, like in previous video and it's probably because there are really nice close ups of bareback black impregnation and cumming inside her... when black stud pulled out, cum poured and you can clearly see her pussy, hips, legs, anus trembling and shivering after such strong orgasm and after such hard and bareback fucking... this one was hardest ever for her, she fucked two endowed black studs who literally tore her wet pussy apart, she's kinda shy white babe, one of those honeys who rarely takes initiative and rather enjoy submissive role, at least that was impression here... She had just sexy black top and was sitting on that bed, kinda nervous and waiting for her black lovers who approached all naked and with those cocks hard as rock and ready for action... she grabbed them and started giving them juicy heads and then they took turns on her, fucked her hard and stuffed that carefully shaved, meaty, bald pussy... she left her hairs above her clitoris and that was so sexy... that big and round ass was big turn on for her black studs and before they impregnated her she got them in all positions and all sides - her passion and lust could be literally felt while taking that bbc jizz inside her womb and that huge smile on her face was telling more than million words... she's real lucky white nerd who got amazing threesome with hung black studs...

size: 681 mb
duration: 29:10

NTB_IR_Blkscnt.rar

rar password = nitobe

Sexy white nerd gets her bald pussy stuffed with that creamy bbc jizz:

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!