• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Real Amateur Wives - Cuckold, Interracial, Gangbangs, Wife Sharing

nitobe

Forum Loney
Her baby blue lingerie, those sexy thongs and bra are so sexy and she looks amazing and so attractive in that combo - nasty, horny and sassy and innocent and reluctant at the same time... she had that doubt whether she should be shy and innocent or wild and greedy... She's both actually, she looks sort of shy and innocent because she has that transparent mask on her face and on the other hand she's mean sex machine for squeezing juices from big black cocks and hard black balls... she just looked so sexy and attractive, she kinda lost few pounds, and still her boobs are fantastic, her nipples are hard, she's naughty and sexy, her pussy is freshly out of beauty saloon, smooth as silk and wet and rainforest... she was about to fuck that bbc and to take all his cream and juices for her hubby - poor dude could only watch her in action... she was alone there with her handsome and hung black lover but she filmed every single second of her adventure... grabbed that bbc, sucked it off, then sat on top it till she felt his seed creaming her womb, filling her in and smearing her meaty pussy... she's smoking hot white milf and that bbc is perfect match for her bald pussy...

size: 670 mb
type: mp4
resolution: 1920x1080
duration: 16:28

NTB_IR_Rsplng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Sexy white milf milks that bbc to the last drop of his tasty cream:

nitobe

Forum Loney
Got this one in some eight or nine parts and had to join them all together and I just hope I did it right because it seemed like no way to join this - but I think that's it... just compared it to other vids and since there's pattern I think I did it right... and nope, that's not spoon on first screen but it's nice, shiny buttlplug, he was pulling it out and wasn't trying to taste her ass - did it with his thick dong later on and girls tasted it - and it seems like there's nothing tastier in this world than dick freshly pulled out of anus after bareback fucking... just "yummy"... and nice smell too... Also, something happened here because you'll notice sudden pull out of that bbc, grabbing towel and wiping it all... not sure really what that was but some really nasty shit can happen during bareback anal sex... anyways, it two hot white babes in sexy lingerie - white stockings, garters, thongs and bras, butt-plugs, pierced nipples, firm assholes... they shared bbc, got it bareback in all their holes, and cleaned it after each other's anal sex... so tasted each other ass too and swapped cum in the end...

size: 874 mb
duration: 56:42

NTB_IR_Grlsh.rar

rar password = nitobe

White babes in stockings and garters swap cum after bbc threesome:

]

nitobe

Forum Loney
That cream from anus that forms during bareback anal sex and lot of oil and lubricants, sort of yelowish mayo... that seem such tasty treat these days that all chicks that got this thick black dong in their asses had to taste it and aslo when they were sharing this bbc that creamy anal cream was must have for all to taste - and they usually cleaned that bbc after getting ass drilled and stuffed with cum... some jizz in the end also, just few drops on tongue to feel real taste... This booty blond got her ass destroyed by that thick black dong, he stretched her to the limits, pumped her hard, came in her ass and then in her mouth... I loved those boobs of course and those huge, hard nipples... that was such a tasty treat here if you ask me...

size: 691 mb
duration: 40:09

NTB_IR_Blgnk.rar

rar password = nitobe

Busty blond takes that bbc bareback in her tight asshole:

nitobe

Forum Loney
Tried to make vid smaller and keep quality but it didn't turn up that good like previous ones... Well, who want's it, it's 720p and 50fps but it's kinda big too, so it's up to you to decide...

Got this one in some eight or nine parts and had to join them all together and I just hope I did it right because it seemed like no way to join this - but I think that's it... just compared it to other vids and since there's pattern I think I did it right... and nope, that's not spoon on first screen but it's nice, shiny buttlplug, he was pulling it out and wasn't trying to taste her ass - did it with his thick dong later on and girls tasted it - and it seems like there's nothing tastier in this world than dick freshly pulled out of anus after bareback fucking... just "yummy"... and nice smell too... Also, something happened here because you'll notice sudden pull out of that bbc, grabbing towel and wiping it all... not sure really what that was but some really nasty shit can happen during bareback anal sex... anyways, it two hot white babes in sexy lingerie - white stockings, garters, thongs and bras, butt-plugs, pierced nipples, firm assholes... they shared bbc, got it bareback in all their holes, and cleaned it after each other's anal sex... so tasted each other ass too and swapped cum in the end...

size: 672 mb
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 56:42

NTB_IR_Grlsh_720p.rar

rar password = nitobe

White babes in stockings and garters swap cum after bbc threesome:

]

nitobe

Forum Loney
Beads, beads, and more beads... cuckold white milf with her purple dyed hair tied in two firm braids had bunch of beads on her nipples, eyelids... hands, ankles... like some babes have bunch of tattoos this honey love beads... and she looks pretty sexy and was fucking that bbc bareback while her hubby was watching and wanking his dick... and filming... She took his dick in her mouth too, gave him quick heads and from those few moments you can see that he's pretty hung guy too... he's proud owner of one real bwc... and he certainly fucks her good and hard but the more the merrier is her motto and she loves all colors, so why not - that fresh black buck is half of her age at least and he brought some fresh energy and enthusiasm here - fucked her like there's no tomorrow and unloaded his balls on her perfect ass in the end... pulled his thick black cock out and started sprinkling jizz all over that firm ass and her back...

size: 611 mb
duration: 20:44

NTB_IR_Btrtm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Beautiful white milf in braids sucks hubby's bwc and fucks bbc:

nitobe

Forum Loney
That busty and booty white teacher gets that bbc once again... tarp on, protection on... she just sneaked out of school during on of her breaks and hurried up to meet her hung black lover and gets some of that thick, stiff black sausage and little bit of that sauce before hurrying back to school to her daily duties... she just jumped on bed pulled her dress up and sat on that thick black cock... she didn't wear panties, she knew what she wanted for lunch and no way anyone and anything could ruin her day and her orgasm... it was in rush so he had to put condom on but that was just minor nuisance she didn't even notice... all she wanted was that thick black dong... balls deep and from all sides till he made her cum hard... she just picked her clothes and rushed back to work... happiest woman on earth...

size: 530 mb
duration: 09:10

NTB_IR_Jcgr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cuckold white milf gets bbc quickie during her lunch break:

nitobe

Forum Loney
I reel some real chemistry and and attraction here... this cuckold white milf seems like in love with this hung black buck... I mean, he's handsome and endowed and my wife also said that he's pretty charming plus that big bulge in his pants and that's quite obvious here... this masked white milf had huge smile on her face, kissed her hung black buck and her super smooth, bald, tight pussy was already soaking wet for that bbc - she was literally drooling downthere, her hole was so slippery and so wet and she couldn't wait to feel that big black dong tearing her apart while penetrating her hole deep and hard... she had nice lingerie and looked so sexy and so horny - wanted that bbc so bad that she came pretty quick... it didn't take much longer for her black lover to spill his seed inside hr pussy to smear it all over her meaty hole and that sexy belly... it was real hot bbc adventure, stuffed with emotions, lust and passion and you can see and feel that from every single second of this great video... this masked white milf is absolutely fantastic, her tits and that big ass are so amazing and she is so steaming hot that she almost exclusively belong to bbc...

size: 665 mb
duration: 14:56

NTB_IR_Hvngd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cuckold white wife was having an affair with hung black lover:

nitobe

Forum Loney
These kind of vids with pale skinned white babes in sexy, colorful lingerie, garters and stockings always catch my eye and it's like some sort of little treasure when I stumble upon something like this... It's pretty long video and obviously someone already worked on it to shrink it a little bit so you'll see some huge pixels here and there but not sure whether that's because of bad stream or it's just something happened during streaming... Anyways, this pale skinned cuckold blond is so sexy in her blue, sexy lingerie, those skin colored stockings, garters, bra and thongs and she was so eager to milk two huge black cocks that are sort of most prominent these day... seems like all white ladies crave for those two thick black sausages, that older guy fucked and impregnated more white milfs than we can imagine and probably left some pretty big offspring... the other dude is sort of his "student" and helping hand, or helping dick, but white babes loves them both - this sexy blond sucked them off, some double barrel style, spread her legs wide for those thick black dongs and welcomed them bareback inside that meaty, smooth shaved pussy - she was so wet and so horny and so greedy for that creamy jizz from their hard black balls... Awesome piece!

size: 713 mb
duration: 39:10

NTB_IR_Tmfrbgs.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pale skinned cuckold blond gets fucked by two hung black lovers:

nitobe

Forum Loney
Awesome, attractive, sexy blond white babe fucks huge black cock and gets impregnated... and that's not just "some" bbc... that's incredibly thick and long, uncut, hard as rock black dong - so long that it takes like forever when he starts penetrating - from tip starting to stretch bald pussy to his loins and balls - like it's going to appear out of her mouth any moment... it certainly stretches white pussy to the limits and giggles tonsils from withing... This sexy whit babe with nice tits, firm body, great ass, bald pussy, cute face and deep blue eyes was such turn on for her hung black lover who fucked her hard and good and that bbc was such turn on for her bald pussy - she was dripping wet and her pussy was literally crying for that bbc and his creamy jizz... I'd say that her boobs are amazing, I couldn't get my eyes off her natural, soft cushions with big nipples... she simply deserved this thick black dong and every single drop of that thick black cream her left inside her womb when her pulled that dong out...

size: 692 mb
duration: 29:38

NTB_IR_Blsk.rar

rar password = nitobe

Horny blond white babe tames that huge black snake:

nitobe

Forum Loney
Ah, that booty, big boobed redhead white nerd in tight floral top gets that bbc bareback in her soaking wet pussy... another notch on that wall and another creampie she received from that hung black lover... but she loves them big and white too and there some really juicy adventured with bwc... Anyways, she grabbed that bbc, wrapped her lips around it, sucked and deep throated that bbc till her huge goggles were all smeared... she then spreads her legs wide and takes that bbc balls deep between her firm thighs... her pussy was soaking wet, that bbc was sliding in and out till he came inside her, pulled his dong out and she gaped her pussy to show that pink hole impregnated by bbc jizz... She's awesome babe, I love her attitude and that gorgeous, brickhouse body, those firm buttcheeks, that round ass, huge boobs with hard nipples and that soaking wet, meaty pussy always ready for bareback black fucking...

size: 653 mb
duration: 27:16

NTB_IR_Btng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Redhead nerd gets impregnated by bbc after bareback fucking:

nitobe

Forum Loney
This freshly married blond white chick is amazing and attractive... there are at least two more vids with her and I'll share them later but thick one seems like the beginning or how she discovered bbc - that hung black bull was invited over by her husband and her and she was so anxious to finally try bbc... She's attractive, pretty, perfectly built, natural, huge smile blond... she has notable tan lines meaning this happened either while on vacation or after they got back home after few weeks under the blazing sun... she was quite happy and quite "normal"... there wasn't any confusion or second thoughts, strong emotions... she simply wanted this to happen and didn't have second thoughts nor was emotionally touched in anyway... it was just nice, old, relaxing, intense sex session with hung black bull, bareback fucking that ended with messy load of jizz on her face... she's so cute and so sexy and I loved her attitude here and her pure devotion to passion and lust and her art of "disconnecting" emotions toward her hubby... it was just sex... nice and intense!

size: 633 mb
duration: 29:03

NTB_IR_Rtmth.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cuckold blond fucks bbc and gets messy facial in the end:

nitobe

Forum Loney
That fat, chubby, curvy, busty cuckold white blond gets that bbc bareback in her bald, meaty, shaved pussy and gets creampied and showered with bbc cum... she's lusty and black cock crazy white babe, she obviously enjoys that curvy, fat, cheeseburger body and she's always ready for some hard and bareback action with her black lover in front of her husband who's there to film her, enjoy his view and watch that bbc disappearing between his wife's firm thighs, fucking and stretching her hard and leaving messy load of jizz inside her always wet pussy... I must say that her huge, natural boobs with big, puffy nipples are so stunning - incredible pair of soft, juicy, beautiful white pillows... could be sucking and nibbling them all night long... and only after that would stuck my tongue between her sassy pussy lips...

size: 541 mb
duration: 11:18

NTB_IR_Bdyld.rar

rar password = nitobe

Fat white babe gets fucked and impregnated by hung black lover:

nitobe

Forum Loney
Tan lines cuckold blond is here again... fucking that bbc again and sucking off hubby's cock... just to show that her man is here and that she loves pleasing her man too and that she enjoys when he watches her in action with other men... hung black man preferably and that there's no jealousy here at all - just plain old sex, hard cumming and getting banged till strong orgasm... her hubby was watching and wanking while filming her in action and at one moment she just grabbed his dick and swallowed it while that bbc was balls deep into that meaty pussy - just wanted to fell them both and to be shared by both of them... hubby loved it, I think she came at that moment and black stud was so horny too... it was awesome feeling for all of them... she finally had it all and hubby got some satisfaction also.. She's cute and sweet, sexy and appealing and her greed for that bbc is huge... her boobs are just soo awesome, especially her nipples - born for slow and easy sucking, licking and nibbling...

size: 668 mb
duration: 17:05

NTB_IR_Fldbl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cuckold white wife pleases both her hubby and hung black lover:

nitobe

Forum Loney
I love them booty and busty, insatiable white milfs... big girls with curvaceous bodies, big asses, firm thighs, cheeseburger bellies and big boobs... that means black stockings, garters, thongs, corsets.. and meaty, bald, smooth shaved pussies, soaking wet and ready for sharing, squirting and big black cocks of course... these two insatiable white milfs in black stockings and garters, sexy as hell and so sassy and lusty jumped on that hung black lover and kept fucking and taking turns on that bbc... kinda shy and with faces hidden but awesome bodies, perfectly sculpted by mother nature, no silicones and fillings and fake stuff anywhere... just carved with life and mother nature and to be honest - they look so sexy, so amazing, so steaming hot that it's simply jaw dropping video - it's like I filmed my wife in action .... just let them be what they are, naturally beautiful, handsome, attractive and sexy and let them do those sexy things the way they liked... they fucked that bbc bareback, took turns on it, helped each other, shared it and milking it dry while cumming hard and squirting in front of her husbands... the last scene was awesome when hubby gaped his wife's legs and that bald pussy to check that bbc creampie inside her... she loved it so much... hubby's hand with fat wedding ring touching his wife's pussy right after hung black pull came and pulled his thick dick out... Amazing!!!

size: 675 mb
duration: 42:00

NTB_IR_Mlfs.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cuckold white milfs share big black cock while their husbands watch:

nitobe

Forum Loney
Jugs and curves galore... two booty and busty white babes please their hung black stud... fuck that enormous black dong bareback and getting messy load of his jizz on those huge melons... One pair is enlarged, but that job was perfectly done and I can tell you that because there's no such sucker for natural boobs like me - that boob job was so perfectly done that I'd knead and nibble them all night long... just look at that redhead's pierced nipples - so yummy and so hot... Also, great stockings, garters and lingerie and awesome bodies... oiled and ready for that bbc... they both look so good and so hot - real feast for eyes... and their bald, meaty, soaking wet pussies were feast for that bbc - fucked them hard and good making them smear his creamy load all over their huge boobs...

size: 661 mb
duration: 21:10

NTB_IR_Srns.rar

rar password = nitobe

Busty white babes enjoy bbc and share his creamy load of bbc jizz:

nitobe

Forum Loney
New, bigger boobs, almost like natural ones but something is also big and that's not that big black cock... it's her pussy and her ass that looks like bigger than ever... when she gaped both holes with her fingers in the end both her pussy and so ass were like sinkholes and no wonder she managed to to bbc double anal penetration... two enormous black dongs inside - like walking in the park... incredibly spacious ass and pussy too... not sure how these hung black dudes get any traction at all inside such big holes - it's like fucking the thin air... But... new boobs, white stockings and new bbc lover - enough for new adventure, not only new boobs show (yup, they look good, gotta admit that) and then nice and bareback pussy and anal fucking with creampie ending... black dude came in her ass, then pulled out, cum poured out of that hole, then he nailed her pussy and added few drops there too... pure ass to pussy bareback action...

size: 673 mb
duration: 23:11

NTB_IR_Gpngs.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hung black stud fucks that blond milf in both holes and cums in her ass:

nitobe

Forum Loney
Cuckold blond definitely likes huge things... seems like she's petite, freshly married but she certainly loves holding huge things in her hands - look at the size of that cum in her hand... enormous!!! She was chatting with her black bull, holding that huge cup and hoping for his huge cock... she had just short skirt, thongs and tight shirt and her bald pussy was all ready for that bbc - she was getting soaked while taking to her black lover and glimpsing to that bulge in her pants... soon he would be drilling that bald hole between her firm legs and she'll be riding that thick bbc while getting stuffed with black lover's thick jizz... She's cute and petite but her greed for that bbc is huge and she couldn't stop getting it bareback in her smooth shaved, meaty pussy...

size: 629 mb
duration: 36:42

NTB_IR_Rlgd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Blond petite cuckold wife fucks that bbc once again:

nitobe

Forum Loney
Blond milf in sexy, pink top gets some nice bbc treatment from her hung black lover... she just came over for some fun, took shower, he was waiting her in bed naked and with that thick black cock hard as rock and ready to bang and drill her wet white pussy... she took him in her mouth first, sucked that bbc off before spreading her legs wide and taking it bareback in her bald pussy... he fucked her hard, stretched her bald hole and unloaded his balls inside her... she didn't even have to take that pink top off, he just moved her thongs aside and drilled her till his balls exploded and impregnated her bald pussy...

size: 505 mb
duration: 12:30

NTB_IR_Cmpn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cuckold white milf takes that bbc bareback in her bald pussy:

nitobe

Forum Loney
Hubby's cock was sticking out like a spike - he was sitting on bed, leaning on his hands and waiting for his turn while his beloved wife was being banged by that thick black dong... she was getting that bbc bareback in her bald pussy and wanted to please her man too but seems like she was too busy with bbc, it was too good to be true and hubby needed to wait for his piece of satisfaction... she pleased him too of course, but only after she got full round with her bbc, huge portion of stiff black meat and creamy load in that meaty, shaved pussy... She had awesome black stockings with red ribbons and lace on, garters and lingerie and looked incredibly sexy and horny - her face was blurred, but seems like she's in her late forties or early fifties, that her hubby is half of her age but he loves her adventures and loves being part of such hard intense sex with experienced white milf who knows what she wants and knows how to get it... Her red corset is stunning as well as her blue lingerie, that bra and her sexy thongs... Looks like they forgot to turn the camera on in the beginning so just took few pics while she was kissing and caressing her black stud before taking all her clothes off and getting it bareback in her bald pussy... she's absolutely stunning milf and her hubby loves watching her getting fucked and creamed by bbc and loves when she takes care of him too...

size: 693 mb
duration: 33:36

NTB_IR_Dpdwf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cuckold white wife pleases both her hubby and hung black lover:

nitobe

Forum Loney
Cuckold white milf or better say cuckold white gilf had put mask on to hide her face but also to hide her age it seems - I'd say she's in her late fifties at most and most probably in her sixties, so plenty of wrinkles on her face so hiding them is pretty understandable... but she 'still got the "blues"' and she's still eager for some hard and bareback fucking with her hung black buck... in front of her hubby of course, but didn't have time for him now... that hung black buck and his thick dick were her passion... she had red thongs and bra and super high black heels with platforms and her bald pussy was soaking wet for that thick black dong - she sucked that bbc off and then spreads her legs wide and received that thick black dong bareback till those hard black balls were empty... she squirted hard and got that bald pussy impregnated by her hung black buck... spread her legs wide, gaped that shaved pussy and showed her cumload to her hubby...

size: 679 mb
duration: 31:20

NTB_IR_Mlfsk.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cuckold white milf gets impregnated by her endowed black buck:

]

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!