• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Real Amateur Wives - Cuckold, Interracial, Gangbangs, Wife Sharing

nitobe

Forum Loney
That's really thick and long black dong... really thick dick that drilled that meaty white hole and left just big hole stretched and gaping after he pulled his huge black dick out leaving huge and messy pie inside that meaty white pussy... That skinny cuckold white wife is certainly fond of this hung black stud and although he's kinda soft and "bleached" that enormous and thick dong between his legs is her favorite cudgel and she loves when he's balls deep between his thighs... with every stroke and as he goes deeper and deeper hubby's eyes were opened wider and wider - he couldn't believe what he was watching and what his beloved honey was doing in front of his very eyes and while he was filming... She's amazingly sexy and horny and although I like busty brunettes, that small titted curly white bombshell with meaty, soaking wet pussy were giving real cuckold lesson to all...

size: 670 mb
type: mp4
resolution: 1920x1080
duration: 45:16

NTB_IR_Qswfkrmtw.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cuckold white wife sucks and fucks that huge black cock and gets impregnated:

nitobe

Forum Loney
Another cuckold session with endowed black bull... ""down by the river" or "on the banks... they had beautiful way on the river from their hotelroom with huge window and hubby caught that moment with his beloved wife on he knees and with her mouth full of black meat and river in background... It was real romance that he was filming and chemistry between his skinny, small titted with and that big endowed black guy was more than obvious... Hubby watched and filmed her getting fucked and stretched bareback by that huge black dong and his beloved babe was all focused on that huge black dong and creampie that was about to pour our from those big black balls and fill her pussy to the top... hubby waited for that moment and filmed great close ups of his wife's pussy impregnated by black cum... She was all sore and numb in the end, her meaty, shaved pussy was stretched to the limits but I still try to figure out how it was for her hubby - he loves watching her cum under that bbc but if you are just a "stunt" in your own wife's show... that's kind of thrilling and mind boggling at the same time...

size: 630 mb
duration: 42:37

NTB_IR_Wfscckstw.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hubby watches his skinny honey being fucked and impregnated by her bbc:

nitobe

Forum Loney
This tattooed white chick, this walking painting and cock hungry white honey got rid of her mask first, then compared this huge black cock with her hand and elbow and then started sucking it off and worshiping before spreading her legs wide for this black dong and getting it bareback from behind... She had thick black stockings and heels that perfectly matched her shitload of tattoos and she was real and unstoppable sex machine and real turn on for her hung black stud who unloaded his balls on her tongue and on her boobs and chests... she got great present, that huge deposit of warm black cum and once those hard black balls were empty she told her bull she needed to leave... Till next time... Soon I guess!!!

size: 588 mb
duration: 38:13

NTB_IR_Phlshw.rar

rar password = nitobe

Horny white babe in black stockings fucks big black cock and swallows his warm load:

nitobe

Forum Loney
This skinny cuckold white milf is so familiar with this big black cock that this hung black dude is sort of her husband too - fucked her, pleased her, impregnated her and fed her so many times that he's regular in her bedroom and her hubby probably don't even pay attention to him... or does he? She got her favorite, creamy, chocolate black stick once again, bareback and balls deep of course and received nice and warm load in her mouth - black stud pulled out of that shaved pussy and spurted his creamy cum right on her tongue!

size: 523 mb
duration: 19:46

NTB_IR_Blckdrm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Skinny white wife gets that bbc bareback in her pussy and swallows his load:

nitobe

Forum Loney
Thick and round and with no sharp edge anywhere... sexy chubby white teen gets fucked and impregnated by her favorite, enormous black dick there's a single detail that may me a bit of turn off here - she had those dirty, grey, small sport socks on her feet and although she took all her clothes off and was lying all naked on that bed waiting for her bbc, she didn't take off her socks... She's still super hot and horny and looking real sexy and appealing - shaved her meaty pussy carefully and got fucked by that huge black dong bareback... her black buck plowed deep between her thighs and unloaded his balls inside her...

size: 425 mb
duration: 19:01

NTB_IR_Nchfrjy.rar

rar password = nitobe

Curvy blond teen gets that smooth shaved pussy banged by her hung black lover:

nitobe

Forum Loney
re-up (2016)

I've had few other vids with this blond housewife but her first interracial video, or first video at all was nowhere to find. Got a present from a friend last night and it was really a pleasant surprise I haven't expected. First interracial and first time in front of cameras - kinda old but really great stuff. Full video with bareback fucking and cum filling of her bald, soaking wet pussy. Black studs were taking turns fucking her one after another and leaving their loads inside her... And she looked really sexy and appealing - brickhouse body, big, natural boobs and bald pussy but no stockings although I think she would be looking even better if wearing such...

size: 401 mb
type: avi
resolution: 840x480
duration: 41:53

NTB_IR_Mstsfrst.rar

rar password = nitobe

What else can I say except this is the exact type of woman I like:

nitobe

Forum Loney
When hung black stud pulled his creamy dick out of that shaved, meaty white pussy and his creampie started dripping out that cuckold blond wife told to her hubby "This is for you!" smearing that creamy cum with her hand and her wedding ring and hubby said "I know!" ... Hubby started filming her while she was sucking off that huge black dick but had to leave his camera and join... that was kinda too much for him to just watch his beloved wife in action with that hung black stranger... She was non stop glimpsing to her hubby while that big black cock was in her mouth and in her throat and it looked like she got one creampie in her throat already or she just gagged a little bit... Those scenes when she was worshiping them both were amazing - hubby's big and thick, uncut dick, in her mouth or in her hand and that thick black circumcised dick deep in her mouth and giggling her tonsils and then hard and bareback black fucking and creampie for hubby... simply incredible and outstanding...

size: 538 mb
duration: 23:47

NTB_IR_Stdkrms.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cuckold white wife fucks big black cock in front of hubby and shows him creampie:

nitobe

Forum Loney
I got this one from a friend few hours ago and I have to say it's one of the most amazing cuckold interracial pieces I've watched so far... It's gangbang actually, with super hot, small titted blond in black stockings who got fucked and impregnated by many hung black bulls in front of her husband... skinny guy who was running around all the time and who was so thrilled with what was happening in front of his very eyes that I believe he came at least three times, had sloppy seconds, kissed and cleaned his beloved babe whenever he could and she was thrilled with all those dicks around her was banging them like there's no tomorrow - all bareback and without protection... but her hubby... damn, you really need to see this dude... I loved when he nailed his head between her legs and started licking her freshly fucked and impregnated pussy and after cleaning her thoroughly two black studs approached from each side and started kissing this white honey... when hubby was done they took over and she had another round of big black dicks and cumshots! She's incredibly sexy white honey, she looks so attractive and appealing in those high heels and black stockings and she's insatiable... I think she took at least ten big dicks and her pussy must have been all numb and sore in the end...

size: 657 mb
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 63:18

NTB_IR_Blnmchl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Skinny cuckold white wife gets gangbanged by bunch of endowed black studs:

nitobe

Forum Loney
Perfect body, nice, smooth skin, big and round, booty ass, nice legs, tight and shaved, meaty pussy... this booty blond with small boobs and puffy nipples is so yummy and so sexy and she's first white chick in quite some time who dared to let that enormous black dong bareback in her tiny asshole - that super tight, shaved and well oiled hole... I mean, I really can't figure how in the hell he managed to nail even that huge tip inside her ass, not to mention the rest of that huge black snake... and he drilled pretty deep inside her ass and I think she was amazed too... she never expected that she could have received it all in her tight ass... In the end, when her hung black stud pulled out all that's left was her gaping red hole and cumload inside... She's an amazing white babe and she's incredibly sexy...

size: 724 mb
duration: 49:00

NTB_IR_Slwstrt.rar

rar password = nitobe

Damn hot white blond gets her ass drilled and destroyed by that huge bbc:

nitobe

Forum Loney
You know people... these huge, natural boobs with big, flat nipples are so amazing... something that I always crave to see (and touch) and something that always turn me on... I mean, look at those perfect melons, soft hangers, kinda flossy but incredibly sexy and bouncing all the time while that huge black cock was drilling and banging her wet pussy! The rest is stunning also, but boobs are just perfect - you can't find tits like these often - vids like this pops up from time to time and always glue my jaw to the floor... She is super hot milky white babe and she deserved every single inch of that big black cock and every single shot of cum from his hard black balls...

size: 523 mb
duration: 34:05

NTB_IR_Bstylvr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Sexy white babe with amazing boobs get black bull's cumshot in her mouth:

nitobe

Forum Loney
Is there perfect pussy? Yup, there is... it's this milky skinned cuckold white wife smoothly shaved hole... that's perfect shaped pussy - simply perfect! It's tight hole with meaty lips, shaved and smooth as silk, soaking wet and always ready for bareback action with hung black lover while her husband is filming her... She's gorgeous and incredibly sexy, that tight, wet hole is real turn on for her hung black stud and her hubby is always thrilled when she's fucking hung black stranger and getting impregnated in front of him... she got loaded once again, cum was slowly dripping out of her meaty pussy while she was lying on her belly and showing that perfect ass... Her boobs are amazing too and wearing that bra means only one thing - she recently had labor and is still nursing! But she's fantastic white mom and she loves that "milk" from big black cock too - especially when her bald pussy gets loaded in front of hubby...

size: 396 mb
duration: 16:02

NTB_IR_Cmldfn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cuckold white wife fucks that bbc in front of her husband and gets impregnated:

nitobe

Forum Loney
Re-up... Old vid but still incredibly hot...

First big black dick after her college days and oh my that was really long ago but she wanted to remember good old days and hubby agreed. It was fun in deed - good thing hubby wanted to see and film his beloving honey in action! Fantastic piece...

size 41 mb
duration 23:42
type mp4
resolution 320x240

NTB_IR_Vhs_Frstbbcaftercollege.mp4

nitobe

Forum Loney
That chubby brunette with huge boobs and booty ass had another incredible interracial cuckold show for her husband who was behind the camera and who was about to clean her after he filmed all those beautiful details and close-up fucking of his cuckold white babe... Her skin is so pale and so smooth and her huge natural boobs with big nipples were simply craving for some sucking and kneading... she was on her knees and worshiping that bbc while her hubby was filming... then spreads her legs wide for that bbc and then worshiping bbc again and asked hubby to join and sucked them both... and that was real awesome scene with both dicks in her hands taking turns in her mouth... She got at least three cumloads as long as I could count - in her mouth from hubby and bbc and then big messy one in her shaved, meaty pussy - that creamy load was for hubby to clean and you can see his hands gaping her pussy lips and trying to film that creampie dripping out of wife's hole!

size: 578 mb
duration: 27:17

NTB_IR_Jlnxs.rar

rar password = nitobe

Husband films his wife fucking big black cock while she was tryin to please him too:

nitobe

Forum Loney
That milky skinned cuckold white wife fucked one of the biggest black dicks around and with hubby's help and guidance she managed to please both hubby and her hung black lover and to drain their hard balls... her hubby is pretty endowed too but she always crave for more - because, you know, the more the merrier... hubby is fat dick fat belly type of the guy and you can see that on screenshots and she loves his fat piece of meat in her mouth while hung black stud is drilling and creaming her bald pussy... She looks fantastic, her boobs are perfect and her pussy is always wet, smooth shaved and ready for action... her hubby was so turned on and horny here that he had to have her as soon as black bull came and pulled his dick out - hubby had sloppy seconds and his beloved, curvy wife enjoyed pleasing him after she pleased that hung black bull - all three of them were so horny and everything was steaming hot and they simply couldn't stop...

size: 566 mb
duration: 26:34

NTB_IR_Cmsly.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cuckold white wife gets fucked by hubby after black stud impregnated her:

nitobe

Forum Loney
Oh, dear, I hate that blond wig... looks really awful when wide angle camera is used... totally different woman, add ten years to her age and make her looks cheap... But... black stocking on those long legs are something different, those high heels too and well, although her black buck wasn't that hung she was flattered actually because that endowed, handsome black man wanted to please her although he may be her son and she's probably twice his age... She was thrilled... thrilled in deed and enjoyed every single inch of that bbc... especially that deep throating part in the end and cumming on her tonsils after she swallowed it all...

size: 458 mb
duration: 20:31

NTB_IR_Mrnsbk.rar

rar password = nitobe

Horny white milf enjoys bareback black banging and messy cumshot in her mouth:

nitobe

Forum Loney
This what actually happens when hubby leaves his beloved, busty white wife alone with two big black cocks and just make sure that his gear is up and running - she goes totally wild and forgets about her man - totally focused on those two big black cocks that she was like mesmerized (maybe she was...) and milks those huge black cocks dry... Gets messy creampies from both black studs in her mouth and damn... those dicks are enormous... incredibly thick and long and she made quite a show with them... She had black stockings on and looked so sexy and so appealing but was so submissive in front of these two enormous black dong - two dicks worth admiring and that's what she was doing here - kept sucking and fucking those huge black dicks and glimpsing toward the camera like she wanted to make sure that these two black bulls are real... and had probably best sex in her life - nobody drilled and stretched that pussy so hard and so deep like these two black studs...

size: 539 mb
duration: 28:49

NTB_IR_Stckcks.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cuckold white wife fucks two huge black dongs and swallows their creamy loads:

nitobe

Forum Loney
Thick teen with curvy body, nice boobs and bald pussy gets fucked by big black cock for the first time. Her black stud licks her bald pussy first just to make sure everything was slippery and wet and to make sure his huge dick won't over stretch that tight hole he fucked for the first time... she's damn hot and sexy with those blond hair pulled up and tied in a bun and she just laid on her belly and received that bbc from behind... it was so slippery and so wet and everything went so smoothly... she never felt anything like that and her orgasm was real strong! She became hooked to bbc straight away...

size: 331 mb
duration: 10:13

NTB_IR_Tstblck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Sexy blond teen gets that bbc for the first time getting it bareback from behind:

nitobe

Forum Loney
Wanna be a chef? A good one? Well, there's nice "recipe" and "instruction" how to make perfect bechamel sauce... in cuckold white wife's asshole - and that's the secret of this "variant"... nice and warm "pot"... kinda unusual but this hung black dude finds it incredibly tasty... It's all about black dick session for this busty and booty cuckold white wife who loves when her asshole is banged and filled with cum by her hung black lovers - she loves when her black bucks unloads their creamy cum inside her but she takes care about pregnancy so usually takes creampie in her ass rather than in her pussy... got fucked hard and bareback here too, milked those hard black balls dry and just I thought it was going to end usuall way with creamy mustard dripping out of her ass her hung black bull took some butter and nailed it inside her ass and then banged her, added his creamy, milky load of proteins and voilla - there's nice and tasty sauce in this cuckold white wife's ass... What a session - they both obviously loves it pretty unusual way! Incredible video!

size: 661 mb
duration: 34:52

NTB_IR_Bttrcrm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hung black bull creamed cuckold white wife tight asshole with cum and butter:

nitobe

Forum Loney
I didn't know that there's this long video with this incredible cuckold white wife and although we had here twenty minutes part I thought that was all and just moved on... but few days ago I stumbled upon whole hour version of the same video with this mighty black dick fucking and impregnating that smooth shaved pussy... She had high heels and lingerie and spreads her legs wide for that bbc who mounted on her bareback, drilled and plowed balls deep between her firm thighs and unloaded his balls inside her... There's also part when his huge dick slipped out of that wet pussy and nailed that tight asshole... but she liked that so much that she didn't want to let him go and didn't want him to stop... he drilled her tight ass and then unloaded his balls inside her pussy and she then showed that creamy pie to hubby and smeared it all with her hands and fingers... She was glimpsing toward her hubby all the time like always and those moments are really incredible but here you can simply feel that chemistry between her and her hung black stud - she kinda forgot about her husband...

size: 750 mb
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 67:11

NTB_IR_Dpnsrtn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cuckold white wife gets that bbc bareback in her pussy and that tight asshole:

nitobe

Forum Loney
Those huge nipples are like buttons on those big and natural boobs sticking out like two juicy cherries ready for nibbling and sucking... those natural boobs are simply perfect like some sculptor carved them in stone as well as that firm and round ass and that hairy, carefully trimmed pussy! She's one of a kind and looking really fantastic while showing that incredible body to her hung black lover... he was so horny and she was such turn on for him that he tried so hard to please her, drill and stretch her tight pussy and gave her fantastic and creamy present in the end - pulled his big black dick out and unloaded his hard balls on her firm ass...

size: 534 mb
duration: 28:04

NTB_IR_Sngsdk.rar

rar password = nitobe

Sexy and attractive milf fucks bbc and receives thick creampie on her firm ass:

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!