• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Plunge into the world of cruelty! BDSM!

blackoysterr

Registered Member
MB402 Little Caprice (Little Caprice - Posture Fiddle Trubles

MB402 Little Caprice (Little Caprice - Posture Fiddle Trubles

General info:
Duration: 3 min 59 s
Genre: BDSM, Humiliation, Metal Bondage, Steel, No Escape, Posture Collar, Fiddle, Ballgag, Chastity Belt
Year: 2017
File size: 348 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MP4

Description: The awesome Little Caprice is back! Locked in a chastity belt, of course, she is way too naughty to go without some protective device. She wondered what would happen to her this time, and she soon found out. She was locked in the custom made Posture Fiddle! This rigid fiddle with a tall posture collar is very harsh. It is impossible to move at all, and Caprice was clearly hoping she wouldn't be in this device for very long. But it only got worse: her ankles were padlocked together with very heavy ankle cuffs. And she was chained to a post. When she tried to complain, a ballgag was added, much to her surprise. Don't miss this incredible update, it is Little Caprice in unforgiving metal bondage, it really doesn't get much better than this!
Models: Little Caprice

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
General info:

General info:
Duration: 55 min 32 s
Genre: Anal, Oral, BDSM, Domination, Humiliation
Year: 06/03/16
File size: 1.42 GiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
May 4, 2011 | Bleary Eyed | Sybil Hawthorne, PD

May 4, 2011 | Bleary Eyed | Sybil Hawthorne, PD

General info:
Duration: 50 min 14 s
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Year: 2011
File size: 565 MB

Description: Tight bondage is what makes Sybil Hawthorne hot. She loves the feeling of rope against her skin. It is coarse to the touch but somehow still soft. It digs into her skin and leaves lines where it has been, none-too-subtle reminders of everything she has been through. Every mark tells a story and she can close her eyes, running her hands over the marks and feel each thing happening again; every whip lash, every cane stroke, and every inch of the tools that PD used to violate her body.

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
December 17, 2010 | Pain Management | Cherry Torn, PD

December 17, 2010 | Pain Management | Cherry Torn, PD

General info:
Duration: 1 h 1 min
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Year: 2010
File size: 691 MB

Description: Cherry Torn can hear the distant rumble of a train as she stares impassively at PD. She has no idea what he wants from her, but she has been here so long that it hardly matters anymore. The frustration is mounting and for one brief moment she forgets where she is and who she belongs to now. It is a mistake she will be regretting all day.

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
Sexy slaves

Sexy slaves

General info:
Duration: 1 h 29 min
Genre: BDSM
File size: 697 MB
Resolution: 384 x 512
Format: AVI

Description: Description: These are cum gulping, ass licking and butt fucking slave dolls that get pushed to
their limits and beyond, and best of all they want you to watch
Models: Sasha Knox, Naomi, Liv Wylder, Annette Schwarz, Aubrey Addams, Max, Cherrie Rose,

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
The Abduction of Natasha James: Petite Russian Blonde Bound...

The Abduction of Natasha James: Petite Russian Blonde Bound and Fucked

General info:
Duration: 48 min 3 s
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Fingering, Blowjob, Flogging, Cumshot, Spanking, Vibrator, Deepthroat
File size: 1.73 GiB

Description: Blonde Russian beauty Natasha James is on a first date with Derrick Pierce. She loves the way he kisses her and holds her, but something isn't quite landing for her. Derrick can tell something is up and checks in with his date. Natasha tells him that she has a fantasy she can't get out of her head. She wants to be abducted and used brutally. Derrick reassures her her fantasy isn't out of the ordinary and tells her to contact him if she wants to make her fantasy a reality. Natasha does, and late one night as she walks to her car, Derrick creeps up on her. Natasha screams as Derrick throws a bag over her head, zip-ties her wrists and ankles, and throws her into the car. Natasha soon finds herself stripped naked and tied down with her ass up. She struggles as Derrick emerges from the shadows to admire her petite body. He runs his hands over her ass and spreads her pussy open to find that she's already wet. He flogs her cute ass until her cheeks are a rosy pink before commanding her to open her mouth. Natasha eagerly opens her mouth and takes Derrick's hard cock down to the base. She looks up at him through her lashes as he fucks her mouth. Soon he's ready to try out her other holes and slips his cock into her . Natasha moans as he fucks her hard and is soon begging him to fuck her ass. Derrick pushes his cock into her eager asshole and Natasha cries out with the sensation. She loves getting fucked in the ass and takes every inch of his hard cock. Next, Natasha is tied on her back with her legs spread. Derrick crops her breasts and sensitive pussy before taking her tight pussy again. Natasha loves the rough way Derrick fucks her and goes wild as Derrick fucks her ass and plays with her pussy. She begs for his cum and gets a fat load all over her pussy.
Models: Derrick Pierce, Natasha James

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
Punishment Methodology 3

Punishment Methodology 3

General info:
Duration: 31 min 16 s
Genre: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Caning, Hardcore
Year: 2016
File size: 1.19 GiB
Format: Windows Media

Description: In this series we are introducing our dear viewers to the different punishment methods worth using on females. We guide you through this journey, which will depict painful humiliation in this episode.

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
In Need Indeed

In Need Indeed

General info:
Duration: 40 min 26 s
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Anal Play, Dildo, Blowjob, Vibrator, Pantyhose, Hooded, Zapper, Caning, Cumshots, Facial
Year: 2008
File size: 835 MB
Resolution: 478 x 850

Description: Marina asked for an experience more akin to being prey for a predator. He makes her expand on her darkest fantasies, before using her own thoughts against her. Her need for the dark betrays her. She's no ordinary woman. Marina revels in the pain, inescapable bondage, unrelenting orgasms, and being taken for the pleasure of another. He plays her body perfectly. Tying her here, twisting her there. She's his toy, but in the end she just want more. Nothing can please the insatiable lust of a woman like Marina.
Models: Marina

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
General info:

General info:
Duration: 44 min 55 s
Genre: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Year: 30.06.2017
File size: 288 MB
Resolution: 480 x 854

Description: I was really inspired by the works of John Willie. It's one of the things that got me into the world of Glamor bondage photography. I thought if I could dress up like those women and be photographed maybe I would be as sexy as those women. I had only done a few photoshoots before I answered an ad in the paper for a photoshoot. After some negotiations on the phone I agreed to meet OT at his studio. I should have known by the way he looked at me. I should have seen his collection of gadgets and walked right back out the door. I did get to wear a corset like in Willie's work. I did get the weird and sadistic bondage. OT even dressed me like one of the maids. He also impaled me on a metal dick and mounted me by my neck to a metal pipe. This isn't what I expected. This isn't what we agreed upon. None-the-less it's exactly what I wanted!
Models: Olive Glass

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
Casey Calvert - Casey Calvert: Seed Freak (05/10/2019)

Casey Calvert - Casey Calvert: Seed Freak (05/10/2019)

General info:
Duration: 56 min 52 s
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Cumshots, Ball Gag, Nipple Clamps, Fingering, Vibrator, Handjob, Masturbation, Flogging, Uniform
File size: 623 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960

Description: Nurse Casey Calvert is working her shift at the Emergency Psych Ward. Her assignment is patient "John Doe" who is sleeping, strapped to a gurney. Casey grabs her clipboard and her specimen collector and tends to John Doe (Derrick Pierce). She closes the curtain, leans in to her patient and smells him. She draws back his sheets and exposes her patients cock and starts stroking it while he sleeps. She jerks his cock until he blows his load into her specimen collector and she quickly leaves his bedside. Back at Casey's house, she takes her new sperm sample and puts it with the others. She takes the cap off of one of the vials and rubs her pussy. As she cums, she pours the load on her face. The next day at work, Casey checks on her patient. Just as she gets ready to take another sample of his cum, he wakes up and grabs her wrist. Frightened, Nurse Calvert grabs the keys to her patients restraints and frees him from the gurney. Casey is handcuffed and brought to her knees and her patient makes her suck his cock. He face-fucks Casey until she's covered in drool. Next, Casey is tied up in rope on her knees and one elbow with a ball-gag in her mouth. Her patient flogs Casey's ass while she's tied up in rope bondage. He spanks her ass and presses an hitachi against her pussy and its too much for her sensitive clit and she screams in agony. He fucks Casey's pussy deep and hard as she screams through her ball-gag. He fucks her ass next while she's still on her knees. He flips Casey over and puts nipple clamps on her natural tits. He ties her up in rope again, this time with her legs spread and her arms tied above her head. He flogs her pussy as she writhes and screams with each hit. He enters her pussy again with his cock and fucks it hard. He pounds her asshole next and she begs him to let her cum.
Models: Derrick Pierce, Casey Calvert

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
Blonde 4 Blonde: Spit, Squirt, and Body Shaking Orgasms

Blonde 4 Blonde: Spit, Squirt, and Body Shaking Orgasms

General info:
Duration: 50 min 0 s
Genre: BDSM, Humiliation, Electric, Lesbians
File size: 548 MB

Models: Mona Wales, Cadence Lux

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
Kimber Woods (Anal Extortion

Kimber Woods (Anal Extortion

General info:
Duration: 1 h 0 min
Genre: Rough Sex, Anal, Deep Throating, Hardcore, BDSM
File size: 663 MB

Description: Big ass brunette Kimber Woods is in some trouble with the Feds over a botched business deal and may face prison if she doesn’t get out of it. When she calls handsome hunky lawyer Charles Dera for help she’s gets a whole lot more than she bargained for. Kimber is lounging on the penthouse rooftop of her apartment in a tiny pink bikini and high heels. Her long fingernails and diamond choker are dazzling in the sunlight. She goes into the house wiggling her curvy ass and makes the phone call that will change her life forever. Charles shows up at Kimber’s house to discuss her situation but he immediately dominates and tells her they are going to do it his way or no way. You see Charles enjoys the finer things in life and is driven by passion not money. First things first, show me your tits. Kimber is appalled but now there is no way out of this hot mess. She takes her dress off to reveal matching pink lingerie. Her small natural tits and firm young body are on display for Charles to take what he wants. She keeps complaining so he ties her arms together with his leather belt and shoves his cock down her throat to shut her up. After a deep and relentless throat fuck he ties her up doggie style for some discipline. Pain and pleasure go hand in hand, can’t know one without the other. For the corporeal punishment Kimber is wearing thigh high nylons and black patent leather heels, the ball gag in her mouth is making her drool while Charles lashes her with the flogger and the crop. Along with the corporeal punishment he fucks her ass and vibes her pussy with the magic wand until she is moaning with delight. Ass to mouth, Kimber cleans her cum off Charles cock and gets it ready for her shaved pussy. She screams to please let her go! but can’t stop moaning from the vaginal penetration. Charles flips her on her back with wrists tied to ankles so she is wide open and ready for action. He goes to town on that ass and pussy, choking her and fucking all her girlty holes deep and hard until he shoots his huge load all over her.
Models: Kimber Woods

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
In his holy Hands

In his holy Hands

General info:
Duration: 46 min 2 s
Genre: Bondage, Bondage Sex
Year: 2012
File size: 429 MB
Resolution: 480 x 640

Description: A girl is laying on the floor. She is tied up, cleavegaged, and half fainted. Then she hears footsteps coming. She turns her head to see who is coming. A bishop stands beside her. He lifts her up and carries her to a table. There she gets tied in a very uncomfortable position, her hands tied to her hair and she's got spreader bars between her legs. Then the bishop touches her and starts to undress himself. Then he turns back to the girl laying tied up on the table. He rips her panties and bra. He gets horny and rubs his cock, then he fingers her pussy. Finally he takes a whip from the wall and starts to whip the girl mercilessly. She cries and screams into her gag. After stopping the whipping, the bishop can't wait any longer. He takes off the girl's gag and rubs his cock on her face. Then he pushes it into her mouth. The girl gags as the man rams his cock deep down her throat, but with her hands tied to her hair and firmly bound to the table she has no chance to escape. The bishop spurts his cum right to the girl's face, and as a servant of god he has a lot of cum. After this, the girl must lick his cock clean. Is this the end of her nightmare?
Models: Juliette

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
Save Your Friend

Save Your Friend

General info:
Duration: 17 min 48 s
Genre: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Year: 21.01.2020
File size: 1.28 GiB
Resolution: 2160 x 4 096

Description: Michelle accompanied her girlfriend Mia to a real shoot. It was difficult for her to watch in silence as her girlfriend wept, so I told her to decide: either she leaves the studio, or she gets naked and takes a few strokes from Mia. It surprised me that she chose the later. While it is true that she was beaten with a whip smaller than Mia's, but it was still pretty painful. We had so much fun again ....

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
Cowgirl Live 3

Cowgirl Live 3

General info:
Duration: 52 min 59 s
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Enema, Ring Gag, Toys, Pissing, Tits Torture, Washing
File size: 1.89 GiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

Description: The paps are marked and dripping. Time to move on. This will be about pumping and we have a full dong reader for that face hole. Let's add to that lovely makeup with a splurge of cream-pie. Ah, nature calls. No modesty for this one -- let's get the pail ready. A frog squats over the pail and lets the stream flow. If she thinks those castration bands where rough going on - she's in for a screaming surprise as we take them off. The copper sink is ready. It was especially built for this moment. How dynamic the colors are. The glow of the copper contrast lovely with the pale skin of the trollop splayed face down on the table. Her rump is raised by an iron pipe that spans it. From above, the bag hangs ominously. PD lubes the inflatable bulbs and pushes them into her rectum.
Models: Cowgirl (aka Liz Tyler)

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
Lola Fae - The Convenent Wife (10/05/2018)

Lola Fae - The Convenent Wife (10/05/2018)

General info:
Duration: 48 min 3 s
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Blowjob, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Zapper, Flogging, Rough Sex, Straight
Year: 2018
File size: 527 MB

Description: When Stirling is chased by immigration cops, he resorts to a home invasion to hide out and coerce Lola Fae to become his new wife of convenience. Petite red head cutie Lola is resistant at first but soon realizes being the "wife" of Stirling definitely has benefits i.e.; big hard cock fills tight girlty holes right up and takes her to heavenly poundtown all day long. Tiny, slim and trim Lola wears a little pair of black panties and sexy red high heel shoes while she is gagged, clamped and all strung up in rope while Stirling informs her of the marriage papers she will soon sign. She is not sure yet if she likes this proposal so she twists and gyrates with unease trying to escape the bondage. A bit of choking, spanking and a lot of flogging will whip Lola into shape and the strong vibrations from the Hitachi on her pussy take her to the edge of cumming and make her more agreeable to Stirling's demands. Now on all fours still wearing her sexy heels Lola is in doggie tied up to a chaise lounge. Her lean body is lithe, back arched and a glass butt-plug prepares her ass for what is to come. This girl is hot and horny and before she even touches Stirling's cock she squirts all over the place just anticipating what he is going to do to her. Mr Cooper makes her beg for his cock as he uses the zapper to tease and shock his soon to be little wifey into submission. Finally he slides his hard dick deep inside her small mouth and gives her a proper throat fucking sucking slobbering gag fest. He can't wait any longer to get inside Lola's tight wet pussy. His thick cock barely fits inside her little but he breaks her in, stretches her little hole and some hardcore fucking ensues. Lola loves it and can't get enough, she begs him to fuck her ass. And oh does he! Lola is on her back with wrists tied to ankles and spread wide open and still wearing those red hot stilettos. Stirling puts the vibrator on her clit and crams her ass full of his man meat again for some hardcore anal action. He pounds her little asshole out until she is begging to cum. "Stirling make me your wife and cover me with your hot jizz!" and Stirling shoots his load far and wide all over his new wifey!
Models: Stirling Cooper, Lola Fae

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
Maya Kendrick, Kendra Spade - My Hard Time Boyfriend (12/01...

Maya Kendrick, Kendra Spade - My Hard Time Boyfriend (12/01/2017) <WBR>

General info:
Duration: 57 min 39 s
Genre: Straight, BDSM, Domination, Submission, Role play, Rope bondage, Anal, Vaginal Penetration, Blowjob, Humiliation, Corporal Punishment, Rough Sex, 19 year old, Cock sucking, Flogging, Squirting, Ass to Mouth, Pussy Eating
File size: 632 MB

Description: While the cat's away the mice will play. When Maya Kendrick's boyfriend pays a surprise visit from jail she and her sexy play thing Kendra Spade are caught fucking around with each other redhanded! Markus Dupree can't believe his eyes when he sneaks up on his cheating girlfriend kissing and flogging some other chick but he's so horny from being in prison he decides pretty quick to get in on the action and relieve his aching cock.

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
Wheel of Pain 25 (11/03/2018)

Wheel of Pain 25 (11/03/2018)

General info:
Duration: 59 min 53 s
Genre: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Humiliation, Pain
Year: 03.11.2018
File size: 1.76 GiB

Description: Your favorite pain game reterns with a long awaited dom-sub pairing. In Wheel of Pain 23 Amanda was lucky, since the wheel decided she would be the dominant while Cleo got the submissive role according to their first spin, which decided about their roles. At one point Amanda offered Cleo that is she completes that round Cleo can have revenge on her. Cleo completed the round but Amanda seemed to forget her promise UNTIL NOW. Amanda received a lot of fan mails and forum post urging her to keep that promise. Finally she couldn't resist any more. She Is now ready to take her fate. Cleo' revenge is much more vicious than any of us expected.
Models: Amanda, Cleo

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
Rape e sleeping girl!

Rape e sleeping girl!

General info:
Duration: 19 min 13 s
Genre: Teen, White, Schoolgirl, Anal, Oral, Rough Fuck, Bondage, Rape
File size: 147 MB
Resolution: 512 x 912

Download:
Download file

blackoysterr

Registered Member
Krissy Lynn (Krissy Lynn Double's Down - All DP Machine Action

Krissy Lynn (Krissy Lynn Double's Down - All DP Machine Action

General info:
Duration: 34 min 24 s
Genre: BDSM, Fuck Machine, DP, Squirting
Year: 2014
File size: 1.23 GiB

Description: Krissy Lynn's warm-up is most girls' tap outs! She works herself up with two extraordinarily long and thick dongs before taking one fast pussy only pounding and then we are off to the dick races with every DP machine we have - we have to turn two machines into a double donger to satisfy the ever hungry holes of sexy Krissy Lynn! For her final multi-orgasm - the last of MANY from the day - Krissy does a double dong Sybian ride which has her tits shaking and her whole body rocking from her core to her toes! It's a good ol' fashion dick party for Krissy and we are happy to oblige!
Models: Krissy Lynn

Download:
Download file

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!