• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

PissMania | Nasty piss and drink collection

abalam666

Forum Lord
Pissmania 2023-08-07 - Shaking Her Stream

Dafne squads on a walking trail in the woods, she spulls her jogging pants down and starts peeing. While peeing she shakes her pussy with her hand, spraying the pee around.
When done she just pulls her pants back up and walks away.

Official Description
Naughty babe Dafne walks into a clearing in the woods and pulls down her leggings. Squatting to pee, she holds onto her bare pussy and shakes it as she sprays her golden juices on the ground!

Format: mp4
Size: 103.98 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:01:20

DOWNLOADFileBoom:

Pissmania_2023-08-07 - shaking her stream.mp4

abalam666

Forum Lord
Pissmania [MISM-133] Rino Takanashi - Toilet Fairy

No matter the fluid, she'll lap it up. This is definitely the most hardcore video I've uploaded yet, and it's nuts it's from this year considering JAV on the whole seems a bit "softer" lately - this pretty little thing gets thoroughly abused here, every hole vandalized by cocks and swallowing down piss, puke, and cum. The craziest part is that she manages to act like she enjoys it! And maybe she does - this video's from a few months back and there's a sequel, MISM-147, due out in less than a week, this time with a goddamn piss funnel in her pussy. I'll never know how they get Japanese girls (in my opinion, the most attractive in the world) to do this stuff, but I must say I appreciate the hard work.

Sex acts: piss drinking, throatfucking, multiple facial, spitroast, floor licking, puking on cock and then eating it, gangbang, piss on face/body/clothes, gagging, groping, drooling, doggystyle, standing doggy, missionary, piledriver, anal, dp

Scene one: She's in a men's public restroom on her knees in a cute dress and hat. Two guys come in and start being handsy and rough with her face, stretching her mouth with their fingers and gagging her on them until she sputters and drools with flared eyes. They piss in her mouth, which she does her best to catch all of and swallow, weakly smiling when her mouth isn't occupied. They take turns throatfucking her, taking occasional piss breaks into her mouth and showing huge trails of spit when they remove their cocks from it. One of the guys pisses into the urinal and they shove her head in it and make her lick it clean, then the scene fades out.

Scene two: Same setting, different time of day going by the light through the window. She's in a different but equally cute sundress and hat getup. Two guys again manhandle her face, get out their cocks, and piss in her mouth. One of the guy has her suck the last of it out and wipes his dick clean on her face, then she gets up so she can show her butt and stroke herself over her tights for them. One of the guys rips holes in them and smacks her ass red while the other gets his dick sucked. She gets facefucked, then one of them takes off her dress and bra and gives her a titty twister. She turns around for more spanks on her rosy red cheeks and then her sopping cunt gets fingered through the tattered tights until she squirts. She gets on her knees for more sloppy facefucking and then she rims a guy's asshole, before being bent over to be spitroasted in standing doggy. Her throat is gagged on a hand while she's being fucked and then a guy sits on a toilet so she can ride him in reverse cowgirl in the stall. This becomes standard cowgirl in which he spanks her ass as she bounces on his cock and then stand-and-carry. She goes to doggy on the floor where she licks the nasty bathroom tile while she's getting rammed. The guy pulls out, and then by surprise the other guy who hasn't been fucking her starts pissing on her head and back while she's on all fours on the floor, which she gets on her knees to catch the remainder of in her mouth. She then continues to get fucked from behind, licking the inside of a urinal during, until he creampies her, then flips her around to piss in her mouth. She gets on the floor to lick up what she missed and keeps getting pissed on all the while. The scene fades out with her happily licking up piss.

Scene three: Our supremely talented actress is wearing a fishnet bodysuit, laying down with legs and hands cuffed and surrounded by dudes, 6 by my count. They play with her mouth and pussy with hands and a dildo, then start ramming their cocks down her face, both directly from above her on the table and with her head dangling off the edge. One guy grabs her by the hair to bring her up and choke her on his dick until tears run down her cheeks. They shove the dildo in her cunt while her face keeps getting fucked, making her face a sloppy drool-covered mess, then start giving her facials, making her cum with fingers and toys during. One guy has the bright idea to add his piss to the mix, so he pees in her mouth which runs down her upside-down cum drenched face. Another one does the same, and then they leave her there like that, looking pretty satisfied.

Scene four: She's wearing a kinky little outfit, black and white lacy clothes with leather handcuffs and collar and a chain leash. Her masters, a couple of dudes, gag her on their fingers and then present her with a bowl full of piss, which one guy whips out his cock and adds more of. She graciously accepts the gift and drinks it down, but one of the guys tips the bowl faster than she's ready to drink making her gurgle and she spills some, which she gets slapped for and then forced to choke on a cock as punishment. She has the glass bowl on her lap as she gets throatfucked hard, collecting the pukey spittle that trails from her mouth, for which she is stopped intermittently to drink back up. Her dress gets removed and it reveals an even kinkier leather vest contraption, and a tight grip is held on her leash as her face is fucked further. The bowl gets pissed in again, which she drinks down, immediately gets choked on a cock until she pukes, then immediately drinks the puke from the bowl. She gets gagged until she pukes (with a dildo as well) and then drinks it a couple more times, then she gets on all fours where fingers probe her asshole, followed by the dildo. After some more gagging on dick the guys take her in an anal spitroast, then solo doggy, then a for a little bit on her back where he fingers her pussy while fucking her asshole, her cumming a couple of times all the while, with brief dick down the throat gagging interludes of course. They get back into spitroast where one of the guys pisses in her ass while the other fucks her face. He fucks her a bit more in doggy and then in piledriver where she gets pissed on while her ass is pounded. She gets a temporary reprieve from anal when she gets pussyfucked in cowgirl, but then the other guy slides in for a brief DP. She gets taken in doggy once more and an enormous load gets shot in her ass, then he sticks his cock in her mouth to clean it while the other guy gets behind her and gives her ass another creampie! Finally, she gets one more helping of piss in the bowl for her to drink, which she does and then licks it clean.

Size: 2.6 GB
Duration: 01:57:30

DOWNLOADFileBoom:

Pissmania_[MISM-133] Rino Takanashi - Toilet Fairy.mp4

abalam666

Forum Lord
Pissmania [MISM-147] Aine Kagura - The Second Toilet Fairy

Another day, another fresh-faced Japanese girl soaked in piss. The production company announced this without billing the actress so I had thought this would likely continue Rino Takanashi's casting from the pretty popular first entry, but instead we have the younger and clean-shaven Aine Kagura taking on the challenge of becoming a human urinal. IMO, she's not quite as pretty, but she ain't bad, and this series becoming an ongoing one is promising. No anal or puke eating this time, but has some additions in "female pissing", "pissing straight down her throat", and "pissing in her pussy", so who knows what new ideas the future holds!

Sex acts: piss drinking, piss on face/body/hair/clothes, throatfucking, creampie, facial, drooling, piss in/on pussy, bukkake, mmf threesome, doggystyle, upright doggy, spitroast, missionary, reverse cowgirl, wheelbarrow, reverse piledriver, mdom

Scene one: This scene gives us some context to the name that the first movie didn't, in that she literally fades into existence in the bathroom. I think she's actually supposed to be a magical creature whose sole purpose is to relieve men's cocks of their fluids. Anyway, she crouches down, pisses in a bowl, drinks it all up, then fades away again. That's it.

Scene two: Very similar setup to the first movie, she's crouching near a urinal when a couple guys walk in and start roughly playing with her face and mouth using their fingers. They gag her on them, then she flips up her skirt to rub herself through her panties while one of the guys pisses on her crotch, followed by the other peeing in her mouth. She then gets throatfucked, the two guys taking turns between gagging her on their cocks and pissing in her mouth. She slurps up some of what she missed off the floor, and they keep using her face as a cocksleeve, at one point peeing directly down her throat while buried in her mouth. She goes back down to lick and slurp piss off the floor, swishing it in inside her mouth for good measure.

Scene three: Again in a bathroom where two guys walk in and start roughly groping her and playing with her face and body followed by gagging her on their fingers. She slips her panties off and gets on the floor where a guy pisses on her pussy while she spreads it open. She then gets on her knees where a cock pisses in her mouth while she's being deepthroated, then the two take turns fucking her throat some more. One of the guys pisses in a urinal and then has her lick it up, then fucks her face against the wall while the other guy pisses on her dress. They finger her as she stands upright before turning her around and continuing to do so with her mouth bent over and shoved full of dick. She gets boned in standing doggy and wheelbarrow positions and then from behind on the floor where she can lap up piss during. She gets her mouth peed in while she's on the floor in doggy, then fucked in standing missionary, then gets in her mouth peed in again while she's on her knees, then taken in normal missionary on the floor where the other guy wearing a shirt slides in behind to take over fucking her while the guy who's been doing the work takes a bathroom break in her mouth again, keeping up the piss stream when they switch to sideways. She gets creampied on the floor by shirt guy, then brought up to standing doggy where she rims him while being fucked. She gets another creampie in standing sideways which runs down her leg, then made to bow on the floor with a foot on her head where she is ordered to stay until the scene fades out, naked and filthy.

Scene four: She's in a bikini and restrained by her hands and legs to a table, surrounded by 7 guys. They grope and play with her mouth, face, and body, then start taking turns facefucking her. A vibrator is stuck in her pussy which bulges out of her bikini bottom and she makes some really nasty sputtering gagging sounds as dick is jammed as far as it will go, and her face gets covered in spit. Her face is pissed on while another cock fucks her throat, and more saliva glazed her face, the goal seemingly for her to cough as much of it up as possible. Guys start giving her throatpies, her still making the most gnarly retching noises as guys fire shots down her throat, which she coughs up and coats her face with. The next few guys give her a break from the roughness and give her traditional facials, but then no less than four dudes piss on her face, the last two at the same time. Scene fades out with her lying on the table just feeling the jizz, spit, and piss dry into her skin.

Scene five: She's on a leash, a plastic bowl is placed in front of her and one guy pisses on it. Not so bad, right? Surprise, 4 dudes come in and they all start pissing on her together! She gets nice and wet and licks the extra off of her arms and legs and even slurps it up from the carpet, then holds out the bowl on her knees where a couple of guys fill it up some more, occasionally aiming at her face for fun. She then drinks up most the bowl, is made to gag on fingers and has a cock fuck her throat for a minute, then she drinks the rest. Her face continues to get fucked. Two guys undress her and take turns fucking her face and fingering her pussy, then they have her in position on the floor where SHE pisses right onto her own face. Her face immediately gets pinned down by cock after and then they stick a funnel in her pussy where one guy pisses and her cunt drinks up before squirting out. The next guy removes the middleman and sticks his cock into her lying on her back and pisses directly inside of her while fucking her, which sounds very squishy until he retracts and it gushes out of her. They go on to spitroasting her, then just upright doggy where he chokes her neck while slamming into her. He keeps fucking her bent over the couch and then reverse cowgirl, then he switches with his buddy who fucks her sideways on the floor and reverse piledriver. They both give her a creampie while she's on the couch on her back, then one pisses on the lower half of her body before the other does so on her face and tits. She's left on the couch, plastered in piss from head to toe.

Size: 2.06 GB
Duration: 01:57:52

DOWNLOADFileBoom:

Pissmania_[MISM-147] Aine Kagura - The Second Toilet Fairy.mp4

abalam666

Forum Lord
Pissmania B A M - Tied-And-Abused

Wanna see what we did on Halloween night? Bruce tied me up and had his way with me, destroying my costume along the way� it was hot as hell!! Especially when he went to open the door and left me right there, covered in piss and terrified someone would catch a glimpse of me

FYI: this was shot pretty late in the evening � the people knocking are our very friendly neighbours who are all our age or older and were having a kind of street party. And yes, Bruce did put his cock back in his pants before opening the door although it doesn�t look like it

PISS // DRINKING // COUPLE

Size: 145 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:14:03

DOWNLOADFileBoom:

Pissmania_B.A.M - Tied-and-Abused.mp4

abalam666

Forum Lord
Pissmania_Little Chloe - Innocent Little Chloe is heavily destroyed by 6 fat cocks. DP. 6 on 1 + Pissing. LTP246

Release Year: 2023.08.10
Genre: anal, latina, small tits, teen, double penetration, blowjob, piss drinking
Cast: Little Chloe

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileSize: 3.31 GB
Duration: 01:00:42
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

UpbqyJ2OZHWzUgn3PJD7.mp4

abalam666

Forum Lord
Pissmania_Eveline Dellai & Silvia Dellai - Dellai Twins 8on2 Domination gangbang with Triple penetration & pee

Release Year: 2023.08.12
Genre: blowjob, rough, triple penetration, twin sisters, double anal, cum swallowing, face fucking, piss drinking, double vaginal, ass to mouth, gagging, deep throat, anal, double penetration, gapes, ass to pussy
Cast: Eveline Dellai & Silvia Dellai

FileSize: 3.72 GB
Duration: 01:08:01

DOWNLOAD:

ACtA0SkRhkzppJwuQhPH.mp4

abalam666

Forum Lord
Pissmania B A M -Fall-Play

Imagine walking in front of strangers with a mouthful of piss and a vibrating toy inside you� not easy to look normal, especially with Bruce right behind filming me and the vibrator app at the same time

I can�t believe I managed to cum right there on a public bench � I think it�s Bruce�s golden shower that pushed me over the edge. Then I pushed *him* over the edge � all over my face! The walk home was interesting, to say the least�

PISS // OUTDOOR // PUBLIC PLAY

Size: 627.54 MB
Duration: 00:15:30

DOWNLOADFileBoom:

Pissmania_B.A.M.-Fall-Play.mp4

abalam666

Forum Lord
Pissmania_Linda Del Sol - Piss Loving Human Toilet Linda Del Sol Gets Every Hole Stuffed In 4on1 DP Destruction SZ2995 (PEE)

Release Year: 2023.08.12
Genre: facial, natural tits, double penetration, blowjob, anal, gapes, gagging, deep throat, interracial, face fucking, ass to mouth, piss drinking
Cast: Linda Del Sol

FileSize: 2.44 GB
Duration: 00:44:47

DOWNLOAD:

ZcePYFXJDBIjPe9agFfh.mp4

abalam666

Forum Lord
Pissmania B A M -Piss-Bath-2

How many people in the world have bathed in 3 days� worth of piss? Seems like a very select few, and now I�m part of that club! This was a blast to shoot but also very challending, mostly because old piss is� cold!! I�m more used to the �right out of Bruce�s dick� variety, wish is nice and warm.

Next challenge: I�d love to actually get fucked while I�m bathing in piss! Not sure if that�s even possible but hey, I bet I would have said that about taking a piss bath just a few years ago

PISS // BATH // MASTURBATION

Size: 191.42 MB
Duration: 00:18:23

DOWNLOADFileBoom:

Pissmania_B.A.M.-Piss-Bath-2.mp4

abalam666

Forum Lord
Pissmania_Amanda Borges - Sexy brazilian slt Amanda Borges hardcore 5 on 1 gangbang with DAP and Piss Drinking

Release Year: 2023.08.10
Genre: interracial, anal, blowjob, teen, natural tits, redhead, piss, double penetration, double anal, deep throat, gapes, latina, anal creampie
Cast: Amanda Borges

FileSize: 3.79 GB
Duration: 01:09:27

DOWNLOAD:

P9m3A0L1Wti5EaIC1bVM.mp4

abalam666

Forum Lord
Pissmania B A M -Working-On-My-Obedience

This video is so filled with perversities, I don�t even know where to start. I guess it all began with a desire to work on my obedience, and more specifically to obey faster when Bruce gives me a command�

How I went from that to being covered in piss and screaming �Dad I wished you fucked me like that� while getting fish hooked on the coffee table I�m not quite sure, but hey I�m not complaining� what a ride!

� Morgan xx

PISS // SUBMISSIVE // DIRTY TALK

Size: 134.53 MB
Duration: 00:09:30

DOWNLOADFileBoom:

Pissmania_B.A.M.-Working-On-My-Obedience.mp4

abalam666

Forum Lord
Pissmania Hanealove I-Am-My-Masters-Toilet-For-A-Whole-Day

A video by german amateur Hanea Love. She's truly a submissive slt! A little on the cubby side, but a pretty face IMO.

Basically what the title says - we see her drink her master's piss several times before they proceed to some 69ing and fucking in reverse cowgirl. She sucks him off.
Video is no longer available from her manyvids page, probably got removed because of the piss drinking.

Size: 922.36 MB
Resolution:720x1280
Duration: 00:18:17

DOWNLOADFileBoom:

Pissmania_HaneaLove_I-am-my-masters-toilet-for-a-whole-day.mp4

abalam666

Forum Lord
Pissmania Introducing Jureka Del Mar

Say hello to Jureka Del Mar, our newest Pissplay recruit! You may have seen her in other big studio productions involving pee but this is a different facet of her� more intimate but just as dirty

What a pro! Not a single drop of piss was spilled it seems, and she downs that piss & cum cocktail in a few seconds flat. Cannot wait to see what else she has in store for us

Size: 521.43 MB
Duration: 00:13:43

DOWNLOADFileBoom:

Pissmania_Introducing Jureka Del Mar.mp4

abalam666

Forum Lord
Pissmania Katty West Selfpee Compilation

ka Dalila / Katty Diamond / Katy West / LILIAN / Sabrina Marie / Santy Cruze
Born: Friday 9th of December 1994
Birthplace: St Petersburg, Russian Federation

This is a compilation of homemade selfpiss videos from russian petite girl Katty West. She lay on the floor, bath and shower pissing on herself and tries to catch it all in her mouth.

Size: 402.24 MB
Duration: 00:22:02

DOWNLOADFileBoom:

Pissmania_Katty West selfpee compilation.mp4

abalam666

Forum Lord
Pissmania_Sasha Paige & Sofa Weber - Piss on Two Real pervert Sisters BDSM / ANAL

Release Year: 2023.08.13
Genre: rough, anal, piss, blowjob, facial, deep throat, teen, face fucking, small tits, ass to mouth
Cast: Sasha Paige & Sofa Weber

FileSize: 2.94 GB
Duration: 01:02:19

DOWNLOAD:

H3fpwNV3BvYte2piBWit.mp4

abalam666

Forum Lord
Pissmania Lenna Ross, Vera J Aka Vera Jarw - Swapping Streams (20 06 2023)

Gorgeous blonde Vera J is giving her girlfriend, Lenna Ross a shoulder massage but has other ideas in mind. This naughty babe helps Lenna pull down her dress to reveal her perky tits and this hotties kiss before Lenna gets completely naked and acts submissive as she sits down on the floor. Vera fingers her pussy in front of her and then starts soaking her in golden showers! After Lenna helps Vera strip, she enjoys some of her own lesbian pissing as she drenches Vera's back in her golden juices! These pissing pornstars continue to play and move over to the couch where Lenna fingers and lick Vera's pierced pussy. She leans back ready to take more of Vera's golden streams and then kneels on one leg while Vera shakes her big tits, getting them covered in Lenna's next piss stream! These playful piss loving babes continue their fun on the couch and make each other orgasm while throwing in more lesbian pee play for good measure!

Size: 1.88 GB
Duration: 00:31:21

DOWNLOADFileBoom:

Pissmania_Lenna Ross, Vera J aka Vera Jarw - Swapping Streams (20.06.2023).mp4

abalam666

Forum Lord
Pissmania Rachel Rivers Straight From The Tap

Rachel Rivers acts as a Hooters waitress and takes your drink order. When you ask for beer, wine, or a refill, she takes off her shorts and pisses in glasses for you in different positions standing, from behind, from the side.

Size: 51.61 MB
Resolution:854x480
Duration: 00:05:06

DOWNLOADFileBoom:

Pissmania_rachel rivers straight from the tap.mp4

abalam666

Forum Lord
Pissmania Rachel Rivers Your-Nasty-Girls-Pissampanal

I present to you a very nasty scene featuring Rachel Rivers and Ema Lee, two girls who are heavily into piss and anal play!

There is pussy licking, rimming, anal dildo play (including ass to mouth), and girls pissing into each other's mouth. Towards the end, both girls piss into some giant syringe thing and Ema gives Rachel a nice piss enema which Rachel then shoots in Ema's mouth. Scene ends with scissoring.

Size: 1.93 GB
Duration: 00:34:41

DOWNLOADFileBoom:

Pissmania_Rachel Rivers_your-nasty-girls-pissampanal.mp4

abalam666

Forum Lord
Pissmania Ria Hill - Kinky Ria

Meet Ria, a young girl that looks younger than her age. This makes it more enticing to watch how innocent she looks and how that mixes with her sexual appetite. There's no mistaking this after she lets herself get peed on outdoors and then gestures mischievously for her male companion to follow her inside. Ria is open to many things, including some anal fingering at first and later straight anal sex. She gets a proper wetting as well as some piss in her ass before taking a piss herself, starting from a bent over pose and switching to a kneeling and spread open pose.

Sex acts: pissing, piss drinking, blowjob, rimming, anal fingering, pussy fingering, doggy style, anal doggy, missionary, anal missionary, anal prone bone, piss in pussy, piss in ass, piss in mouth, cum on tits, cum on stomach.

Size: 2.62 GB
Duration: 00:43:34

DOWNLOADFileBoom:

Pissmania_Ria Hill - Kinky Ria.mp4

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!