• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Perverted Pleasures - BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation

Sladkayafa

Registered Member
Mar 29, 2017 Paisley Parker is destroyed by cock from both ends while completely helpless and cumming Paisley Parker

Actress name: Paisley Parker | Matt Williams | Sergeant Miles

Duration: 00:09:54

Description: The perfect girl next door is bound ass up, mouth out. Paisley is about to get some subspace inducing cock!Bound with her ass up and mouth out the boys of Sually Broken are going to have an easy day of destroying a cute girl next door! Helpless and wet, Paisley soon finds out that getting fucked at Sexually Broken
is a much different thing that getting fucked ANY where else. With a tight belt around her neck, Paisley is completely controlled, dominated and fucked into subspace. Deep throat fucking and breath play added in with brutal pussy fucking makes Paisley a happy but fucked up camper!

HD video type: HD
Video Format: 720p
FileSize: 540.2 MB

Video: 1280x720 23.976 fps | Audio: AAC 111 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/q2zebnhhxbej

Sladkayafa

Registered Member
Lara Tinelli squirting HuCow

Actress name: Lara Tinelli

Duration: 00:13:10

Description: New HuCow Lara Tinelli is very sensitive in her pierced nipples AND pussy. So milking her on a Sybian is extremely stimulating for her. Her poor brain can not even deal with everything that is going on at once. Lara has been on a Sybian before, and of course it made her orgasm, but the added stimulation of getting milked made her orgasm about 4 times harder!! She nearly destroys the barn and the Sybian when she cums HARD! She squirts lots and lots all over the straw, making a huge mess. We are pretty impressed with these results, but we want liquid from her nipples, not from her pussy. We will have to train her more. And longer. And harder. We are sure you will agree.

HD video type: Full HD
Video Format: 1080p
FileSize: 1.4 GB

Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps | Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/lqpi31dv1gqs

Sladkayafa

Registered Member
Aaliyah Love, Cherie DeVille - First Time Submission Cherie DeVille Dominates Aaliyah Love

Actress name: Aaliyah Love, Cherie DeVille

Duration: 01:21:03

Description: Aaliyah Love stops by her best friend's workplace and finds her finishing a session with a client. As she waits for her friend Cherie DeVille to finish, she can't help but to notice the tools and implements she uses on her clients. Intrigued by the power dynamics and pleasures of her best friend's line of work, Aaliyah agrees to try it out, and submit to Cherie. But Cherie doesn't play lightly with her. Instead, she dominates Aaliyah's sweet holes into utter submission in multiple ways, including strap-on fucking, caning, spanking, fingering and pussy licking. Cherie starts by stripping Aaliyah down and humiliating her. She warms up her pussy with a few rubs then flogs her nice round ass, turning it a rosy red. Cherie then gives Aaliyah a little pleasure with a few licks on her pussy. She rubs it and fingers it, exciting her until she's just about to climax. But Cherie switches gears and puts Aaliyah in restrained doggy on the spanking bench. It's the perfect place for what comes next: spanking, foot torment and canning. The intensity is surprising for Aaliyah, but she continues on as Cherie then makes Aaliyah lick her pussy until she cums all over her filthy little mouth. Cherie fingers Aaliyah's ass and stretches it with a metal plug, warming up that hole that has rarely ever seen any action. Once Aaliyah's holes are primed and wet, Cherie demonstrates how she uses her big strap-on cock to give pleasure and pain to her clients. She pounds Aaliyah's pussy first, teasing and denying her. She then slides into her ass, fucking her relentlessly as Aaliyah cums all over her cock. It's a thrilling experience, but Cherie isn't done with her new sub just yet. She makes Aaliyah finger her hard until she also cums, all over her hand. Cherie returns the favor and lets Aaliyah have one more orgasm with the vibrator. What starts as sweet curiosity ends as an explosive night filled with orgasms and domination.

FileSize: 2.9 GB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ntf67k1enamy

Sladkayafa

Registered Member
Beverly Hills - Bubbles

Actress name: Beverly Hills

Duration: 00:47:20

Description: Beverly was awesome in her previous shoot, and now, she wants more. Let's go with full metal contraptions. Can I build a "chair" out of 3/4" kee klamps and a grooming bench that will hold her head very still. Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter. She is isolated with only the stimulation of her asshole. After a half-hour I begin to apply the rubber implements to her head. The contraptions now focus her attention on the fumes that wind their way into her brain. A chemical stimulation is beyond what she can imagine. Yet, we as beast begin our rituals with pheromones. She is thus primed with the scent.

FileSize: 718.9 MB

Video: 1280x720 23.976 fps | Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/hvj560wbg4tw

Sladkayafa

Registered Member
Darling, Courtney Taylor. Sloppy Ass To Mouth Anal Sluts

Actress name: Darling, Courtney Taylor

Duration: 00:48:23

Description: We must be doing something right on The Upper Floor, because it was raining slutty blonds with big boobs! And they came to us horny and ready to entertain our guests with a wild display of sexual prowess. Our male guest of honor, Mr Pete, knew exactly what to do with these two, and managed to get the tops off a few other women in the crowd as well. Newbie Courtney soaks the furniture with her ejaculate and begs Mr. Pete to put his filthy dick in her mouth straight from Darlings round ass. What a night!

HD video type: SD
Video Format: 540p
FileSize: 530.4 MB

Video: 960x540 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/0c02sfid4xb7

Sladkayafa

Registered Member
Katie Thornton super high speed

Actress name: Katie

Duration: 00:08:47

Description: This session with Katie was intense! She hates the red cow milker because it is the most powerful machine, and even though her udders are fully developed, her nipples are small and sensitive. The red cow milker always doubles her nipples in size, it is very exhausting and Katie always makes great moaning (moo) sounds when she is milked by the red cow milker. But in this session, we turned up the milking speed higher than ever before! Super high speed! It is an insane milking speed, combined with lots of power. Even though Katie is an experienced HuCow, she really had a hard time during this session, don't miss it!

FileSize: 954.1 MB

Download link: https://filejoker.net/vwpzdokeek5c

Sladkayafa

Registered Member
Vina HuCow exercise

Actress name: Vina

Duration: 00:09:02

Description: Our popular HuCow Vina has been in the herd for a long time. She grew from a curious 19-year old into the HuCow she is today, with her udders four times as large. She was drawn to the farm for some reason, and now she is a happy HuCow. Vina has been well fed, and she is starting to get a bit heavy. Of course, until we get our outdoors HuCow location, it is quite hard to give our herd enough exercise. So we put a bike in the barn, and made Vina burn some calories! Of course, there is no reason she can't get milked during her fitness session, so we hooked her nipples up to a milker while she was peddling away. Very efficient!

FileSize: 989.4 MB

Download link: https://filejoker.net/kee29tsmrd8g

Sladkayafa

Registered Member
Ariel Blue. Poor Sales Part 2

Actress name: Ariel Blue

Duration: 00:37:45

Description: As most pretty girls do I always get my way. Sometimes it means flirting with the right person. Sometimes it means letting someone slap my butt on occasion. Sometimes it means letting the boss throw me across his desk and fuck me till he's emptied his balls.When the big boss OT called me into his office I thought I knew what I was going to have to do. I'd shake my pretty little ass in his face. Maybe bat my pretty little eyes and he'd ignore the fact that my sales have been dropping steadily. Instead OT had his own ideas. After he tied me up with rope in several different ways for Hardtied I found myself straddling a block of wood that was way too sharp at the top. My head was completely covered with a thick leather bag. I could barely breath through the nose holes. When he put clamps on my nipples I knew I was in for a horrible time. I should never have flirted with OT.I tried to entice him to fuck me, but he just wanted to put me in different contorted horrible devices. He finally gave me an orgasm, but not the way I wanted it. I wanted him to fuck me. I always want them to fuck me. What can I say? I'm Ariel Blue and I'm a dirty slut!

Video Format: 480p
FileSize: 277.2 MB

Video: 854x480 23.976 fps | Audio: AAC 81.3 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/grvv2q8aw0uu

Sladkayafa

Registered Member
Valentina Bianco and the Vacuum Therapy Machine

Actress name: Valentina Bianco

Duration: 00:09:18

Description: One of our resident HuCows is Valentina! She is so cute! We like to test new machines and configurations on her. Valentina is still a bit scared and very sensitive, so she makes a lot of noise when something hurts. This means we can read her very well, even when she is gagged. Today, we are testing the Vacuum Therapy Machine with some bigger cups. In case you didn't already know: pumping the udders makes the skin more supple, allowing the udders to stretch and grow. But you have to do it gradually and very often. That's why we are so busy here at HuCows.com! Of course, there was also time for a member favorite: nipple clamps before AND after pumping. HuCows don't like nipple clamps after pumping, but members do! Valentina hates you now. But that's ok.

FileSize: 1017.5 MB

Download link: https://filejoker.net/e7jfiqh73aiv

Sladkayafa

Registered Member
Phoenix Marie. The Claiming of Phoenix Marie

Actress name: Phoenix Marie

Duration: 01:03:33

Description: Sexy Phoenix Marie submits beautifully in hard bondage and rough sex!

FileSize: 2.28 GB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 126 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/rz5h6o8y6qt5

Sladkayafa

Registered Member
Brooke Johnson - Tainted Love, Episode 4 The Submissive

Actress name: Brooke Johnson, Quinton James

Duration: 00:52:42

Description: The tables have turned, and it's Quinton's turn to titillate April with his sexy stories. The first is about a super submissive lifestyler that he had a date with, named Brooke Johnson. Brooke is a very submissive woman that loves the BDSM lifestyle. She identifies as a submissive, but Quinton doesn't quite understand what that entails until she arrives and sees it for himself. She thrives in high protocol D/s relationships, but notices that Quinton may not see eye to eye. They spend some time getting to know each other before jumping in to some bondage and rough sex. Quinton has learned some rope skills of his own and is ready to put them to good use with Brooke. She is bound, and then the action begins with rough sex and his own version of domination. Brooke sees the potential in him and is very turned on as he has his way with her.

FileSize: 1.9 GB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 160 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/1yxfudmqavu2

Sladkayafa

Registered Member
2010-05-27 Seda-Matt Williams

Duration: 00:23:19

Description: Seda is the latest victim of OMEGA, the most powerful fucking machine on the planet. Not only does our advanced technology fuck these girls to blissful hysterics, it also vibrates on a level that stimulates the clit, even if it is buried deep in her ass. Our machines simply wreck any girl they fuck.Seda is merely the latest to feel the wrath of the OMEGA. However, before we fill Seda's ASS with the machine we have some fun. We make her squirt by fingerbanging her G spot over and over. We flog her swollen pussy, and we vibrate her to a few orgasms. Then it is time. We impale her on OMEGA.The result is a mindless girl having the most intense orgasms of her life over and over , with no hope of it stopping. We make her cum so much and hard her only response is tears. Not from pain, but from extreme overwhelming pleasure. Every hole she owns has some form of liquid leaking out of it..

FileSize: 279.3 MB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps | Audio: WMA 128 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/juh4wpnx0vuq

Sladkayafa

Registered Member
Vanna Bardot - Fresh Meat Vanna Bardot

Actress name: Vanna Bardot, The Pope

Duration: 00:49:16

Description: Vanna Bardot has always fantasized about being restrained and tormented, so when she made that request to The Pope, he jumped at the opportunity. Vanna is smoking hot, and more than willing to go the distance, as long as he is there to take her on the journey. She begins completely naked with a ball gag in her mouth. She stands on two cinder blocks to bring her up to The Pope's size. Vanna wants this so bad, and has waited for so long that she is ready to explode as he enters with his flogger and begins to issue some corporal punishment. After the flogger, nipple clamps are added to increase her suffering. The Pope sets his sights on her pussy and commands her to cum until he says stop. Next, Vanna is in a side hogtie suspension, which has her legs spread wide and leaves her totally exposed. The Pope enters with a riding crop and terrorizes her sensitive bits before moving on to filling her holes with a massive dildo; first her mouth and then her wet pussy. The result is a few squirting orgasm, which inspire the final position of Vanna on her back with her legs spread super wide. Vanna smiles as The Pope's hand wraps around her tiny neck, and he applies pressure to the exact right place. He teases her with breath play for a few minutes, and then back to her sweet pussy. This time the goal is to make her cum harder and more than she ever has before. Before he has finished, she has squirted multiple times, and her pussy stuffed with the head of the Hitachi.

Video Format: 480p
FileSize: 920.7 MB

Video: 854x480 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/4nqhqk7iwep8

Sladkayafa

Registered Member
Black Romance - Lust & Pain 2

Actress name: Eva, Sandy, Victoria, Luna, Tina Kay

Duration: 02:19:03

Description: Latex-Braut Sandy räkelt sich lasziv am Pool, präsentiert stolz ihren Traumkörper und poliert sich lüstern und ganz schamlos mit flinken Fingern das Begeisterungs-Knöpfchen.Domina Eva knechtet professionell Kammerzofe Angell, verpasst dem devoten Flittchen einen Anal-Plug und lässt sich genüsslich die klatschnasse Spalte auslecken.An Händen und Füssen fest verzurrt ist Leibeigene Victoria dem unbarmherzigen Vincent ausgeliefert, der zu allem Überfluss auch noch ein knüppelharter Arschficker ist.Quacksalber Gerry und seine verfickten Assistentin Tina treiben es grad wild in der Praxis, als Patientin Luna die Szenerie betritt. Ein gefundenes Fressen für die BDSM-Freaks!

Video Format: 404p
FileSize: 1.64 GB

Video: 704x404 25.000 fps | Audio: AAC 125 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/o23iw94v4qqg

Sladkayafa

Registered Member
Welcoming Big Boobs - Dalia's Debut - Part

Duration: 00:29:21

Description: Here is a brand-new sexy model, Dalia, with her seductive big boobs. Dr Lomp is introducing this fresh meat, who hasn't ever got naked before cameras, to the BDSM world. She declares that she has had painful games before, however it is obvious that her previous experiences will never be comparable to what she will taste from Dr Lomp's talented hands. She seems somewhat stressed about the session in front of her, however Dr Lomp gives her some promises, like not to hit on her silicone boobs, just to keep her somewhat more relaxed. Let's watch and witness her first steps into the BDSM world and her reaction to unbearable pain. As a promotion, Graias Studio is attaching another surprise debut record to this video. Enjoy new Graias girl Dalia!

FileSize: 2.59 GB

Download link: https://filejoker.net/vnkp7xkyf6vn

Sladkayafa

Registered Member
Bella, Demi - Can I bring a friend

Actress name: Bella, Demi

Duration: 00:12:52

Description: We received an email from Bella, she desperately wants to be a HuCow. Not just to try it, but to be permanently added to the herd, and live her life like a HuCow forever. When we invited her over, she got really nervous about this big step in her life. 'Can I bring a friend for support?', was her question. Of course! And so it happened that Bella showed up at the farm, with her young friend Demi, ready to be collared and milked on the milking bed. Bella has got a pair of incredible udders! They are huge and soft!
When the milking started, the farmer noticed Demi secretly taking pictures. She seemed to be more than interested in her friend's session! Of course, this was a big opportunity for us to include her, and soon Demi was fully nude playing with Bella's udders under the bed. She even stole the milking machine for a while to try it on her own udders. After the milking session, Demi instinctively started suckling Bella's udders. After this amazing tender session, we ended up with not one but TWO new collared HuCows!

FileSize: 1.37 GB

Download link: https://filejoker.net/998zemh2gf6u

Sladkayafa

Registered Member
Hotwife Bound

Actress name: Jasmine Jae, Katrina Jade, Kimmy Granger, Priya Price, Toni Ribas, Ramon Nomar, Anthony Rosano - (bio), Xander Corvus

Duration: 02:04:52

Description: Hoping to fulfill his wife's long-held desire to be bound, Katrina's husband chooses Toni to play out her secret desire as he watches. Priya and her husband bring back an old friend, Xander, for another hotwife session - except this time she'll be tied up and restrained. Married couple Jasmine and Eric get ready their next hotwife adventure, which has Jasmine preparing to be bound for the very first time. Kimmy, Ryan, and their friend Ramon are getting together for an adventurous sexual encounter. Only this time, Ramon asks to tie Kimmy up, and the couple gladly obliges.

Video Format: 406p
FileSize: 1.05 GB

Video: 720x406 23.976 fps | Audio: AAC 125 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/jkq9v80bhvuz

Sladkayafa

Registered Member
London River, Charlotte Sartre - Ungrateful Goth Teen Fucked Into Line By Step-Parents

Actress name: Derrick Pierce, London River, Charlotte Sartre

Duration: 01:14:56

Description: Charlotte Sartre is a sensuous, moody little bitch with a perfect body and a bad attitude. She shows up to visit her busty MILF step-mother London River, who is rocking a new blonde look and string bikini for the Fourth of July. Charlotte immediately starts complaining about the cookout - much to the displeasure of London’s new dominant husband, Derrick Pierce. He orders London to get her little brat into line, but Charlotte blackmails her Mom with some photos from her porn career before this suburban dream life. Charlotte is so mad that London would try to ground her, and she wants sexual punishment. Charlotte strips London naked and stuffs her slender foot in London’s sexy mouth, followed by her dripping wet cunt. Charlotte pulls out a strap-on and throat fucks London, causing her to drool and gag while being cropped silly. Charlotte decides to fuck both her ass and cunt, switching between whore holes as she pleases. Charlotte is just starting to enjoy this Fourth of July when Derrick storms in. He has had it and demands that London put her daughter over her knee and teach her some manners while he fucks her mouth. Charlotte swears and gets slapped around until she sucks cock like a good slut. Derrick throws them both in the couch and has London pin Charlotte down while he flogs their asses, and then fucks them both while London steps on Charlotte’s head to show her who’s boss. Once Charlotte begs for orgasms like a good girl, he gives them to her, but not without some electro zaps for good measure. London is tied in an intense shibari split and has her tender nipples and pussy clamped tight. Charlotte rides her Mom’s face while she gets fucked in her ass, screaming with orgasms into her daughters pussy. Derrick uses Charlotte’s hand to fist London in the ass, then to jerk his cock off inside London’s submissive asshole in the most intense double penetration we have ever shot. London cums like a submissive anal whore. Charlotte is bound in leather straps and given stars and stripes in the form of cane strokes and hot red and blue wax all over her creamy white skin. Being made to yell that she loves America while cumming during her pain proves her reform. Derrick fucks the little brat into many orgasms and blows his load all over her punished teen pussy.

Video Format: 540p
FileSize: 821.4 MB

Video: 960x540 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/56vs2nbqfkux

Sladkayafa

Registered Member
Komic Kon Slut Gets Dicked Down in Elevator - Big Tits Double Vag

Actress name: Penny Barber

Duration: 01:05:54

Description: Penny Barber lives out her fantasy of being taken down and filled with cock at a Komic Kon Convention. When she walks into an elevator filled and is surrounded by four horny dudes she encountered earlier in the day she is escorted to her knees and made to choke on cock! Double penetraion, double vag, and lots of intense squirting orgasms!

FileSize: 790 MB

Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps | Audio: WMA 128 kb/s

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ptudpyeiwj20

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!