x1800
VIP
Duration: 00:10:39
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 1139 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS GIA AQUILA: "CAGED OBEDIENCE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/24/26)
TAGS: LEGS LICKING, ASS WORSHIP, ASS KISSING, SHINY LATEX DRESS, WETLOOK PVC CLOTHING, CAGED, MASKED, BRUNETTE, MOUTH GAG, PUPPY PLAY, ROLE PLAY, ROLEPLAY, WIMP, FOOT FETISH, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SHOEFETISH, SHOEDOMINATION, SUBMISSIVESLAVETRAINING, FEMALEDOMINATION, HUMILIATION, SOLES LICKING, GODDESS WORSHIP, STILETTOS, HIGH HEELS SUCKING, SHOE FETISH, SHOE LICKING, SHOELICKER, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE DOMINATION, SUBMISSIVE, LOSER
DESCRIPTION: My foot bitch has some cleaning to do! I allow him to worship and clean My stilettos, feet and sweat. Such a lucky boy. He's been the gold standards of a good boy and I'm wanting to offer her some physical touch. I'm feeling generous enough to allow him to use his tongue while he worships My body. As he cleans, he wags his butt like the that he fucking is. Proving that i've trained him well. Once i'm satisfied with his reward, he goes right back into the cage where he belongs. He will be there until i'm ready to use him again.











Download LINK:
Download File (1.1 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 1139 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS GIA AQUILA: "CAGED OBEDIENCE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/24/26)
TAGS: LEGS LICKING, ASS WORSHIP, ASS KISSING, SHINY LATEX DRESS, WETLOOK PVC CLOTHING, CAGED, MASKED, BRUNETTE, MOUTH GAG, PUPPY PLAY, ROLE PLAY, ROLEPLAY, WIMP, FOOT FETISH, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SHOEFETISH, SHOEDOMINATION, SUBMISSIVESLAVETRAINING, FEMALEDOMINATION, HUMILIATION, SOLES LICKING, GODDESS WORSHIP, STILETTOS, HIGH HEELS SUCKING, SHOE FETISH, SHOE LICKING, SHOELICKER, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE DOMINATION, SUBMISSIVE, LOSER
DESCRIPTION: My foot bitch has some cleaning to do! I allow him to worship and clean My stilettos, feet and sweat. Such a lucky boy. He's been the gold standards of a good boy and I'm wanting to offer her some physical touch. I'm feeling generous enough to allow him to use his tongue while he worships My body. As he cleans, he wags his butt like the that he fucking is. Proving that i've trained him well. Once i'm satisfied with his reward, he goes right back into the cage where he belongs. He will be there until i'm ready to use him again.
Download LINK:
Download File (1.1 GB) or Watch Clip Online













