• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Only NEW Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Smother, Spitting, Fighting etc.)

x1800

VIP
Duration: 01:04:18
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 2815 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: TEASE AND THANK YOU: "A MANDY MARX CINEMA: GOON UNTIL HE BREAKS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/01/24)
TAGS:
BONDAGE, MESMERIZE, MIND FUCK, MINDFUCK, BLONDE, YOUNG DOMME, ORGASM DENIAL, ORGASM DENY, TEASE AND DENIAL, WETLOOK NYLON, SHINY PANTYHOSE, BDSM, MILKING, HANDJOB, ORGASM CONTROL, TEASEANDTHANKYOU, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: Floating gooner boy. Meant for breaking and stroking. My VR headset ensures he's personally crafted mind-fuck tunnel vision of my swirling effects that will leave him virtually stroking and moaning for more even without a hand on his cock. He'll be looped for however long I leave him, and perhaps I want forever. Stroke along with my gooner puppet because soon, you'll be my gooner too.

Download LINK:

Download File (2.8 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:09:03
FileSize: 397 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: TEASE AND THANK YOU: "MARISOL PRICE - RECONNECTING WITH MY EX" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/29/24)
TAGS:
BRUNETTE, SHORT SHORTS, SOCKS FETISH, SOCKS GAGGING, HANDJOB, SPERM, SEMEN, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, FORCED MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, MILKING, RUINED ORGASM, FORCED EJACULATION, BONDAGE, MIND FUCK, MINDFUCK, YOUNG DOMME, WETLOOK NYLON, SHINY PANTYHOSE, BDSM, TEASEANDTHANKYOU, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: All it took was one thirsty text at midnight and now he's in my chair again. Oh, sweetheart. We broke up for a reason. I thought you didn't like all this femdom stuff? Or maybe that was all a lie and you've been having wet dreams about me ever since... I mean, the way I stroke your cock, tell you how I'm going to own you and control that orgasm, you're practically hyperventilating from the thrill. You love this. You won't have me again but you can be my plaything.

Download LINK:

Download File (397.7 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:04:42
FileSize: 550 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CRUEL REELL: "VON DER KIRCHE - MAUL AUF!" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/10/23)
TAGS:
LADY STEFANIE, MISTRESS JENNY, MISS CATDELUXE, GROUP DOMINATION, MASKED, PUBLIC HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, YOUNG DOMMES, BRUNETTE, GERMAN FEMDOM, BDSM, PRO DOMINATRIX, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SMOKING, SMOKE, HUMAN ASHTRAY, ASHTRAY SLAVERY, ASHTRAY SERVITUDE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL ABUSE, LOSER, PATHETIC MALE, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: In Front Of The Church - Open Your Mouth!

Download LINK:

Download File (552.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:09:25
FileSize: 499 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISS MEDEA MORTELLE: "BALLBUSTING PARTY" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 12/15/23)
TAGS:
TRIPLE FEMALE DOMINATION, EXTREME FEMDOM, GROUP DOMINATION, LATEX FETISH, SHINY PVC LEGGINGS, LATEX PANTS, GLOSSY CLOTHING, GLOSS, GLOVES, CORSET, TATTOO, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SHOES, DEGRADATION, BDSM, VERBAL HUMILIATION, LATEX BOOTS, BOOT DOMINATION, KNEE HIGH HEELS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, PAIN, BALLBUSTING, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, BEATDOWNS, NO MERCY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, BEATING, BALL CRUSHING, BALLKICKING, BALL KICKING, BALLBUST, CBT, BALL ABUSE
DESCRIPTION: What happens when 3 dommes meet at German Fetish Ball? They go find a slave and use him for an intense, triple ballbusting that makes him go onto his knees and beg for mercy.

Three mean, sexy ladies in latex and boots... that would only ever spend time with a man like him, if they can make him suffer! Our slave knows that we only want one thing from him: For him to spread his legs and take our hard kicks into his balls. We take turns kicking and make fun of him, whenever he falls onto the ground. When our ballbusting slave begs for mercy, we allow him to worship our sexy bodies just a little bit, then we kick his balls some more! This is the kind of party that we dommes enjoy.

Download LINK:

Download File (500.0 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:08:24
FileSize: 1210 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS TATJANA: "CONTROL YOURSELF" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/07/24)
TAGS:
FISHNET TIGHTS, FISHNETS, FISHNET PANTYHOSE, BONDAGE, BLONDE, LATEX BODYSUIT, SEXY PVC CLOTHING, SHOES, HIGH HEELS, POST CUM TORTURE, CBT, PAIN, MEN MADE TO CUM, COCK TEASE, DICK SLAPPING, BOUND, SEXUALLY USED, COCK TEASE, BDSM, DUNGEON, SPERM, SEMEN, HUMILIATION, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG DOMME, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, FORCED MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, HANDJOB, MILKING, RUINED ORGASM, EJACULATION
DESCRIPTION: The guy came on to me in a restaurant a few days ago and claimed he is a real man... Of course he wanted to fuck, what else! So I told him if he can control himself for 10 minutes I'll think about it, but if he can't I'll fuck him. I'm sure he thought it was a joke until he stood there tied up and super horny in front of me....

Download LINK:

Download File (1.2 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:22:49
FileSize: 1583 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE ENGLISH MANSION: "BI SURPRISE" (COMPLETE MOVIE) (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/05/24)
TAGS:
MILF, BLONDE, BDSM, DUNGEON, OVERKNEE BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS SUCKING, STILETTOS, BOOT LICKING, BOOT WORSHIP, BRITISH FEMDOM, UK DOMINATRIX, ENGLISH DOMME, THEENGLISHMANSION, TEM, FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, FISHNET PANTYHOSE, FISHNET TIGHTS, FISHNETS, DILDO SUCKING, STRAPON, STRAP-ON, DILDO PLAY, SPIT ROAST, SPITROAST, SPITROASTED, COCKSUCKING, PEGGING, ASS FUCKING, SLUT HOLE, DICK SUCKING, DEEPTHROAT, THROATFUCKING, DEEP THROAT, THROAT FUCKING, SUCKING COCK, MAKE HIM BI, BETA MALE, HUMILIATION, VERBAL ABUSE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DOMINANT WOMAN, BISEXUAL BLOWJOB, BI-SEXUAL, TURNED BI, FORCED BI, BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT, COERCED BI
DESCRIPTION: Miss Nikki Whiplash looks stunning in her corset and thigh length boots. She is going to train her latex catsuit covered slave in the art of cock sucking. She uses a big dildo to open his mouth and guides him in how to suck with vigour and eagerness. Mistress then demands her boot heels are used for more practice, her verbals encouraging and strict. The blindfolded slave is given an even bigger surprise when mistress places a warm dick in his mouth, for his first ever real dick sucking lesson. The fat, long prick is gradually pushed deeper and deeper into his salivating mouth, his first taste of precum. Nikki then decides to fuck his asshole with her big strapon dick, spitroasting the subbie with rubber and real dick, a great way to bring his training to the next level.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.5 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:32:27
FileSize: 2243 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE ENGLISH MANSION: "TEASED TO THE EDGE" (COMPLETE MOVIE) (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/05/24)
TAGS:
MILF, BLONDE, BRITISH FEMDOM, UK DOMINATRIX, ENGLISH DOMME, THEENGLISHMANSION, TEM, FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, SEXY LINGERIE, UNDERWEAR, STOCKINGS, NYLON, BONDAGE, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, CUM EATING, CUMEATING, BDSM, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, FACESIT, FACESAT, SIT ON FACE, ASS SMOTHER, SMOTHERING, BREATH PLAY, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, CUMSHOT, MILKING, RUINED ORGASM, FORCED EJACULATION, FORCED MALE ORGASM, THEENGLISHMANSION, TEM, VERBAL HUMILIATION, HANDJOB
DESCRIPTION: Miss Anna Elite, her amazing body clad in gorgeous red lingerie, has he lucky sub belted to the bondage bed. She explains how she is going to tease and edge him over and over, using her exquisite sexuality to drive him crazy with desires she toys with his body and mind. He isn't allowed to cum until she decides he has earned the reward, delighting in making him rock hard and leaking copious precum. She sits over his face and makes him breathe in her scent as she gives him a slow, sensual handjob, delighting as he moans in desperate pleasure.

Download LINK:

Download File (2.2 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:10:37
FileSize: 922 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FETISH CHATEAU DOMMES: "DIRTY COP PUNISHED BY GIGANTIC COCK OF POLICE OFFICER EVILWOMAN" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 12/18/23)
TAGS:
SHINY LATEX CLOTHING, PL, POLAND, FIT MISTRESS, ROLE PLAY, ROLEPLAY, FEMALE COP, POLICEWOMAN, POLICE UNIFORM, PRISON PLAY, SLAVE PRISONER, MASKED, GLOVE FETISH, GLOSSY PVC BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, KNEE HIGH HEELS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, FACE FUCKING, POLISH FEMDOM, BRUNETTE, BDSM, FACEFUCKING, SLAVE TRAINING, YOUNG DOMME, MOUTH FUCKING, MOUTHFUCKING, THROAT FUCKING, DEEP THROAT, THROATFUCKING, DEEPTHROAT, HUMILIATION, STRAPON, STRAP-ON, ASS FUCKING, ANAL PLAY, DILDO GAGGING, SEVERE SEX, SLUTBAG, FUCKED BITCH, ANAL SLUT, BITCH BOY, DILDO PLAY, PEGGING, ANAL FUCKING, EROTIC TORMENT, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, LOSER, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: Today Evilwoman will punish this dirty cop! She will use her huge strapon to get his confession! She will be pegging him hard and rough in multiple positions! Officer Evilwoman doesn't have mercy for dirty cops!

Download LINK:

Download File (923.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:12:07
FileSize: 1052 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FETISH CHATEAU DOMMES: "DIVINE FACE SITTING AND SMOTHERING BY MISTRESSES EVILWOMAN AND NATTASHA BLACK" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/07/23)
TAGS:
DOUBLE DOMINATION, RUBBER FETISH, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING, LATEX, CORSET, CFNM, FACE SLAPPING, FACESLAPPING, FIT MISTRESS, POLISH FEMDOM, BRUNETTE, FISHNET STOCKINGS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, BDSM, DUNGEON, ASS LICKING, PL, POLAND, ASS SMELLING, ASS SNIFFING, ASS WORSHIP, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, FACESIT, FACESAT, SIT ON FACE, GODDESS WORSHIP, VERBAL HUMILIATION, PATHETIC LOSER, BREATH PLAY, DOMINANT WOMEN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, YOUNG GODDESSES
DESCRIPTION: Today is a really lucky day for this slut! Today he will be able to feel amazing asses of Nattasha Black and Evilwoman! Ladies will allow him to worship their butts in the latex thongs and also will use his face as chair!

Download LINK:

Download File (1.0 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:28:36
FileSize: 1724 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: LADY STEFANIE: "HOFHEIMER BRATS - KLEINER PILZ, GROSSER LACHER - GERMAN" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/18/23)
TAGS:
DOUBLE DOMINATION, DEUTSCHE SPRACHE, GERMAN LANGUAGE, GERMAN FEMDOM, EXTREME HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, VERBAL ABUSE, SPH, SMALL DICK HUMILIATION, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, BALL ABUSE, CBT, BALL KICKING, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKING, HIGH HEELS, FOOT SMELLING, FEET SNIFFING, FOOT SLAVE, LOSER, PATHETIC MALE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOTDOM, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: Es war einmal ein kleiner Pilz namens Kurt, der von zwei Damen namens Stefanie und Reell immer wieder wegen seiner geringen Grosse gehanselt wurde. Kurt fuhlte sich wegen ihrer Witze extrem verletzt und bess sich zu verstecken, damit sie ihn nicht mehr finden konnten. Je mehr di e beiden Damen ihn verspotteten, desto kleiner wurde Pilzpimmel Kurt. Jedes Mal, wenn sie sich uber seine Grosse massiv lustig machten, schrumpfte er ein bisschen mehr. Stefanie und Reell bemerkten in ihrem Lachwahn nicht, was mit Kurt passierte, bis er schliesslich so winzig war, dass sie ihn kaum noch sehen konnten...

Hofheimer Brats - Little Mushroom, Big Laugh

Once upon a time, there was a small mushroom named Kurt who was constantly bullied by two ladies named Stefanie and Reell because of his small size. Kurt felt extremely hurt by their jokes and decided to hide so they couldn't find him. The more the two ladies mocked him, the smaller mushroom Kurt became. Every time they made fun of his size, he shrank a little more. Stefanie and Reell were so caught up in their laughter that they didn't notice what was happening to Kurt until he was so tiny that they could hardly see him anymore...

Download LINK:

Download File (1.7 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:14:23
Resolution: 3840x2160
FileSize: 1260 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "HONEY - CUTE BRAT DOES BRUTAL TRAMPLE" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 03/13/24)
TAGS:
BRATPRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESSVIDEO, UHD, ULTRA HD, FACESTANDING, FACE STANDING, SEXY MINISKIRT, SNEAKERS FETISH, JUMPING ON SLAVE, FULLWEIGHT, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, EXTREME DOMINATION, WALK ON SLAVE, PAIN, TRAMPLING, STOMPING, FOOT DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, BDSM, PATHETIC LOSER, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, YOUNG GODDESS
DESCRIPTION: OMG! Honey looks so cute stomping on this bozo. She has cute new pink shoes and a sexy skirt that shows her ass. She stomps all over him! She even stands on his face FULL WEIGHT! She walks and jumps on him all while taunting him about how he will always be beneath her. So low to the ground that he is basically THE floor. Made for her to walk on. Below her shoes. WHAT A LOSER HE IS!

Download LINK:

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:11:00
FileSize: 918 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE A GIRLS: "AKIRA SHELL VS TINY FRANK" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/18/23)
TAGS:
LYCRA, SHINY SPANDEX BODYSUIT, WETLOOK SWIMSUIT, SEXY CLOTHING, GLOSS, TINY MAN, AMAZONS, MUSCULAR GIRL, MUSCLE DOMINATION, ARM HOLDING, BODYSCISSOR, PAIN, BLONDE, VICTORY POSE, MIXED WRESTLING, MIXED FIGHTING, THROAT SITTING, THROATSITTING, BRAT GIRLS, STRONG WOMAN, CHOKE, CHOKING, BDSM, HUMILIATION, BETA MALE, STRUGGLING, SUBMISSION HOLD, BREATH PLAY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SCISSOR, THROATSCISSOR, SQUEEZES, SQUEEZING, HEADSCISSOR, SCISSORING, SCISSORHOLD
DESCRIPTION: Akira's bold contender for today's wrestling match is Frank who has only brought today his confidence and a lot of ego, knowing pretty well he has no single fucking chance of beating Akira in this physical match-up.

Determined, he goes in with full confidence and his 100% efforts to start off the wrestling match, but ends up quickly getting slammed down on the floor mat. With Akira's big, muscular body already on top of him, smothering his whole teeny tiny face and pounding his skinny chest, she holds him into submission just enough to make him struggle to breathe! That's just a mere few seconds of starting the match but he's already down on the floor, with his face already turning purple and sore from getting squeezed and squished by Akira's unfathomably powerful legs. Akira squeezes his tiny face in between her big, beefy legs, crushing his face in between with just a mere power. Frank's left fighting for his life, and although he's already down to the floor completely submitted to Akira's strength, he still tries to fight back, trying to get a grip away from her strongholds.

In another round, Akira graciously giving him another chance to redeem himself, Frank tries to use his agility and quickness to easily attack Akira. Hoping to get the upper hand this time, Frank yells out in frustration as Akira's just too strong and powerful against him that she goes in easily to take his whole lightweight body, slamming him down on the floor mat. Whatever Frank does to her, she can do it twice as much stronger and more efficient than him! That's just how strong Akira is! And even with limbs that are almost getting crushed by his mighty opponent, he genuinely tries to outpower her, somehow making use of his small body frame to get out of her strongholds, but she's just too powerful to get outsmarted.

Onto the next and last round of this wrestling match, Frank's quite scared, jittering now from Akira's slightest provocation, which, as expected, leads him into getting succumbed to Akira's strong legs, trapping his small body in between her thighs, scissorholding him. His veins and nerves almost seem like popping and bursting from his limbs from the extreme scissor hold of Akira onto him, and at this point, he now knows very well how he'll never stand a chance against her, not even in his wildest dream.

Frank's definitely no match for the and he never will be. After all, he's just the typical little wormy bitch that he is.

Download LINK:

Download File (918.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:23:50
FileSize: 1131 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: DIANE CHRYSTALL: "CONDOM CUM EATING CUCKOLD STEP-BROTHER" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/10/23)
TAGS:
FAMILY FANTASY, ROLE PLAY, ROLEPLAY, USED CONDOM, CEI, CUM EATING INSTRUCTIONS, CREAMPIE, IMPREGNATION FANTASY, STEP-SISTER, COWGIRL, SIXTY NINE, TABOO, HANDJOB, MILKING, CUM DRIPPING, CUMEATING, VAGINAL SEX, CUCKOLDRESS, BLOWJOB, MALE ORGASM, CUCKIE, FUCKING, FEMDOM SEX, CUCKOLD, MALE ABUSE, CUCKOLDING, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, COCK SUCKING, CUMSHOT, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING
DESCRIPTION: This is a custom video!

Yesterday I got gangbanged by my step-brother's best friends. Usually I fuck with strangers but because of the quarantine I had to be creative... You know, my step-brother is kind of a cuckold. I caught him stealing and sniffing my panties multiple times. He confessed me that he wants to see me fuck with other guys and we've already done it twice. But gangbanging his friends and making him eat their cum is something new. He didn't know about this. I haven't told him. Great surprise isn't it? I make him eat four of his best friend's cum by pouring the sperm into his mouth from his friends' used condom! He swallowes all of them and I let him fuck me a little bit. I have to gift good behaviour you know. But it has a price too. After he came inside me I squat over his head and push his own cum into his mouth. He eats 5 doses of cum in half an hour! What a cum slut! What do you think, will he be able to tell which condom belongs to which friend? You must see this!

Download LINK:

Download File (1.1 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:12:23
FileSize: 542 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: TEASE AND THANK YOU: "MANDY MARX AND MARISOL PRICE - THE KEY TO CRUELTY" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/05/24)
TAGS:
KEYHOLDER, KEY-HOLDING, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, DICK CAGE, DOUBLE DOMME, BLONDE, BRUNETTE, MISTRESS ON TOP, MALE MASTURBATION, FETISH CLOTHING, SHINY PANTYHOSE, NYLON, BDSM, CUMSHOT, MILKING, FORCED HANDJOB, ORGASM CONTROL, FORCED EJACULATION, TEASEANDTHANKYOU, MIND FUCK, YOUNG DOMME, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: Did I just poke his cock and he... Came? Yup. Lol, you gotta watch this. Marisol and I make one mean duo.

Download LINK:

Download File (543.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:09:31
FileSize: 668 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: LEXILONGLEGS: "PRACTICING A NEW WRESTLING MOVE ON MY BOY (X4 KOS)" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/10/24)
TAGS:
BEDROOM WRESTLING, LEGS UP, REVERSE, PANTIES, BRUNETTE, MIXED WRESTLING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, GODDESS LEXI, KO, KNOCKOUT, STRONG WOMAN, CHOKE, CHOKING, BDSM, HUMILIATION, BETA MALE, MUSCULAR THIGHS, STRUGGLING, SUBMISSION HOLD, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SCISSOR, THROATSCISSOR, SQUEEZES, SQUEEZING, HEADSCISSOR, SCISSORING, SCISSORHOLD
DESCRIPTION: I wanted to challenge myself to a different variation of a move I've more or less perfected: a legs up reverse headscissor. It gave me a great ab workout while destroying my slave's neck until he got sent to dreamland multiple times. The more he struggled the worse off he was, which is exactly the kind of dilemma I like. The poor beta struggled and struggled. There was literally no where for him to go but deeper into my thighs until his demise. This move also gives a very sexy new view of my legs and ass.

Download LINK:

Download File (668.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:57:41
Resolution: 1280x720
FileSize: 1288 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: AMATOR: "MISTRESS TATJANA - HOW TO TREAT SLAVES" (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/06/24)
TAGS:
AMATEUR, FISHNET STOCKINGS, FISHNETS, CBT, BALL ABUSE, BALLBUSTING, BALL BUSTING, BALL KICKING, BALLKICKING, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, BLONDE, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, VERBAL ABUSE, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, TOILET HUMILIATION, TOILET SLAVE, HARD FEMDOM, LINGERIE, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, TEASING, TEASE, CHINDO FUCKING, DILDO PLAY, BRUNETTE, FEMALE ORGASM, STRAPON, STRAP-ON, ASS FUCKING, PEGGING, DILDO SUCKING, MOUTHFUCKING, DEEP THROAT, TRAMPLING, STOMPING, SHINY LEATHER LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEATHER PANTS, FACESTANDING
DESCRIPTION: You are totally addicted to the beauty and magic of your mistress, the little devil who keeps you trapped in chastity, so close and yet out of reach of your desires. She shows you naked and locked in chastity to her friend, kicks you in the balls, tramples you, fucks you in the ass, humbles you wherever she can and in the end you are happy to serve her as a living toilet.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.3 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:17:19
FileSize: 1245 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: LEXILONGLEGS: "SIREN'S SCISSORS (X3 KOS)" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 06/27/23)
TAGS:
FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, FACESIT, FACESAT, SIT ON FACE, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, SMOTHERED, BONDAGE, BRUNETTE, MIXED WRESTLING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, GODDESS LEXI, KO, KNOCKOUT, STRONG WOMAN, CHOKE, CHOKING, BDSM, HUMILIATION, BETA MALE, MUSCULAR THIGHS, STRUGGLING, SUBMISSION HOLD, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SCISSOR, THROATSCISSOR, SQUEEZES, SQUEEZING, HEADSCISSOR, SCISSORING, SCISSORHOLD
DESCRIPTION: Can you resist the Song of the Siren's Scissors? Every time my toy struggles under my round ass -jiggling on his face- I punish him in my pulsing reverse headscissor. My toy couldn't make it through one round of my ass and thigh wave pulses without falling into the ocean's abyss (KO). That didn't stop me from putting him through two more (KOs) each time he failed to be a good throne for his Goddess.

Download LINK:

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:25:48
FileSize: 1601 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE ENGLISH MANSION: "SUFFER FOR A GODDESS PT2" (COMPLETE MOVIE) (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/07/24)
TAGS:
BRITISH FEMDOM, UK DOMINATRIX, ENGLISH DOMME, THEENGLISHMANSION, TEM, FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, FISHNET TIGHTS, FISHNETS, FISHNET PANTYHOSE, BRUNETTE, CORSET, SEXY CLOTHING, BONDAGE, FISTING, BOOT FETISH, LATEX GLOVES, SHINY OVERKNEE BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, FORCED HANDJOB, MILKING, SEX TOYS, ORGASM DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, YOUNG DOMME, BDSM, ANAL PLAY, PATHETIC SLAVE, ASS FUCKING, SEVERE SEX, SLUTBAG, BITCH BOY, PEGGING, STRAPON, STRAP-ON, SLUT HOLE, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Vivienne L'Amour is wearing her big strapon, as she works on her latest subbie. She has him in creative swinging chain bondage, keeping his legs open and ass exposed for her ministration. Mistress stretches him up with her lubed gloved hands, getting him ready for an amazing pegging. The strapon fucking is deep and sensual, then fast and hard, making him moan in pleasure as his prostate is stimulated. Vivienne decides to reward his efforts, using the milking machine to edge and edge his cock as she teases him. 2/2

Download LINK:

Download File (1.6 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:13:05
FileSize: 1415 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: LORD GODDESS MARIA: "CUCKS FIRST BLOWJOB" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/17/24)
TAGS:
FISHNET TIGHTS, FISHNET STOCKINGS, FISHNETS, LORD MARIA LIFESTYLE DOMME, MASKED, HUGE COCK, AMATEUR, YOUNG DOMME, LIFESTYLEFEMDOM, BOOT FETISH, LEATHER BOOTS, SPH, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, SMALL DICK HUMILIATION, BLONDE, BDSM, DEEPTHROAT, THROATFUCKING, DEEP THROAT, THROAT FUCKING, SUCKING COCK, MAKE HIM BI, BETA MALE, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, VERBAL ABUSE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DOMINANT WOMAN, BISEXUAL BLOWJOB, BI-SEXUAL, TURNED BI, FORCED BI, BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT, COERCED BI
DESCRIPTION: There's nothing more I love to do than make straight subs suck cock, especially huge ones. Making straight men do gay things for the first time is an art form that requires a lot of coaxing and cajoling. But despite my sub's clear terror of the heavy cock in his face, my beta sucks my bull off because he'll do anything to keep me happy. You know you'd do it for me, too.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.4 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:18:46
FileSize: 1856 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GG PRODUCER: "PAULINHA GETTING TO GRIPS WITH THIS USELESS GUY!" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/16/23)
TAGS:
FOOT PLAY, FLIP FLOPS, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, FOOT GAGGING, SALIVA, SEXY UNDERWEAR, TRAMPLING, TRAMPLE, STOMPING, PAIN, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, BRAZIL FEMDOM, BRAZILIAN, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, VERBAL HUMILIATION, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, SOLE LICKING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOM, FOOT CLEANER, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, SUBMISSION, FEET LICKING
DESCRIPTION: Paulinha getting to grips with this useless guy! Foot worship + Foot domination + Foot Gagging + Spit + Flip Flop worship + Foot humiliation + Tramping.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.8 GB) or Watch Clip Online

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!