• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Only NEW Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Smother, Spitting, Fighting etc.)

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:10:43
Format: mp4
Resolution: 2720x1530, 1920x1080
FileSize: 2466 MB, 1198 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE MEAN GIRLS: "UPSIDE DOWN FOOT FREAK" (4K & FULL HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/27/19)
TAGS: SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, RED SHOES, PINK SHOES, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, SEXY OUTFIT, SEXY LINGERIE, SEXY UNDERWEAR, RED LINGERIE, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKING, SHOE SLAVE, SHOE SLUT, SHOE BITCH, SHOEDOM, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOE HUMILIATION, SHOELICKER, SHOE LICKER, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, BRUNETTE MISTRESS, FOOT SNIFFING, SMELLY FEET, FOOT SMELLING, MISTRESS TIFFANY, RESTRAINED, SHACKLED, SWEATY FEET, SEXY BODY SUIT, LUCKY LOSER, BEG, HANGING, OBEY, SERVE US, CZECH SLAVE, FOOT FREAK, CLEAN UP SLAVE, FOOT SESSION, FOOT LOSER, WORSHIP ME, REAL SLAVE, PERSONAL SLAVE, 4K SHOE WORSHIP, 4K AMERICANMEANGIRLS, 4K AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, 4K FOOT FETISH, 4K FOOT DOMINATION, 4K THE MEAN GIRLS, 4K MIAMIMEANGIRLS, 4K MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, 4K FEMDOM, 4K FEMALE DOMINATION, 4K HUMILIATION, ULTRA HD, 4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, UHD, 4K ULTRA HD, 4K UHD, 4K FOOT GAGGING, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, GODDESS PLATINUM, PATHETIC LOSER, BLONDE MISTRESS, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, DOUBLE FOOT DOMINATION, DOUBLE FOOT HUMILIATION, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT GAGGING, TOES GAGGING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, STRICT MISTRESSES, FOOT CLEANER, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMMES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG WOMEN, AMAZONS, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESSES, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS
DESCRIPTION: I had a Slave from the Czech Republic reach out and beg me to allow it to serve me in real life. This slave was very obedient and did the few things I demanded... it started by sending me a big fat tribute, then it joined the Mean Girls website, then sent me a pic of its ID. (Pictures of ID are for the all the Mean Girls safety, we don’t use it for games or blackmail bs.) Very, very simple demands and it did them all immediately when I asked. I realllllllly love obedient little losers that do as they are told.

Since this Slave did as it was told I gave it my next shoot dates and right away it booked and paid its flight and sent me its flight info. This Slave is so obsessed with my perfect feet and the rest of my perfect body that it flew over 12 hours just to come serve me in person for 20 days straight. Such a lucky Czech Slave bitch.

When this Czech Slave told me its fetishes it made it very clear to me that it was absolutely in love with my gorgeous feet. After this Slave came to stay at the Mean Girl Manor it told me how amazing it is at food worship and foot massages and asked often if it could worship my feet.

Since this loser wants my feet so bad I invited our hot Friend Miss Tiffany over to the desert compound and I thought we could have some foot fun. LOL!

I decided to surprise Miss Tiffany when she came over. We walked in and I had my pathetic little Czech foot freak hanging upside down from the ceiling. Hahaha it wants my amazing feet so bad I figured we should torture it with both of our perfect feet and hang it upside down, all restrained so we could tease the freak. It was so perfect! It could only lick and kiss our feet when we allowed, no matter how much it struggled. We teased it and allowed to to kiss them and stick out its tongue to lick them. You know we had to do a lot of foot gagging to it too. Haha We were laughing at it struggled so hard just to get a little taste of our feet. It would have stayed strung up for the 20 days straight if it meant we gave it our feet the entire time.

This by far is my favourite foot worship clip.

Enjoy loser!

You know what you have to do if you want to come serve us too.

- Goddess Platinum

Download LINK:

4K VERSION (2720x1530):

https://k2s.cc/file/750436b18f71d/MTMPSDFTF_(4K).mp4

FULL HD VERSION (1920x1080):

https://k2s.cc/file/ac84975c62a70/MTMPSDFTF_(1080_HD).mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:12:41
FileSize: 2920 MB, 1414 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE MEAN GIRLS: "YOU TWO WERE MADE FOR STEPPING ON" (4K & FULL HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/24/19)
TAGS: MOANING SLAVE, SCREAMING SLAVE, EXTREME PAIN, BALD SLAVE, REAL SLAVES, JUMPING ON SLAVE, STEEL CUFFS, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, BRUNETTE MISTRESS, SADISTIC BRUNETTE, CRUEL BRUNETTE, FISHNETS, FISHNET TIGHTS, FISHNET STOCKINGS, 4K TRAMPLING, 4K SHOE DOMINATION, 4K SHOE TRAMPLING, 4K AMERICANMEANGIRLS, 4K AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, 4K THE MEAN GIRLS, 4K MIAMIMEANGIRLS, 4K MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, 4K FEMDOM, 4K FEMALE DOMINATION, 4K HUMILIATION, ULTRA HD, 4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, UHD, 4K ULTRA HD, 4K UHD, HIGH HEELS FETISH, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION, HIGH HEELS TRAMPLING, HIGH HEELS STOMPING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, CRUSH, EXTREME DOMINATION, JUMPED ON, MISSTRESS DANDY, WALK ON YOU, TRAMPLE HEELS, BIG FEET, SISSY SLAVE, HUMAN DOORMAT, CHAINED UP, SEXY BODYSUIT, LONG LEGS, OBEDIENCE, LUCKY SLAVE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, SHOE HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, BELLY TRAMPLING, CHEST TRAMPLING, AMAZONS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, SHOEDOM, SHOE DOMINATION, BDSM, SLAVE HUMILIATION, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, SUFFERING, ABUSED BY WOMAN, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, SADISTIC MISTRESS, NO MERCY FEMDOM, MERCILESS MISTRESS, EXTREME FEMALE DOMINATION, BRUTAL FEMDOM, POOR SLAVE, STOMPING, HIGH HEELS DESTRUCTION, SHOE TRAMPLING, SADISM, CRUEL MISTRESS TORTURES SLAVES, HARD PUNISHMENT, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMDOM, BRUTAL PUNISHMENT, FEMALE DOMINATION, CRUEL DOMINATION, SADISTIC FEMDOM, TORTURED SLAVE, TORMENTED SLAVE, EXTREME FEMDOM, BRUTAL FEMALE DOMINATION, MAKE SLAVE SUFFER, SADISTIC GODDESS, MERCILESS FEMDOM, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Dandy was dealing with 2 annoying ass slaves and she really wanted to torture them. The one slave had written in and begged me to allow it to come serve the Mean Girls. It did as it was told, sent a tribute, joined AmericanMeanGirls website, and then sent me the front and back of its ID. The other slave is my personal live in slave.

Hmmm.... what can she do? Ahhhh.... she can trample both these freaks. Miss Dandy is an Amazon woman, almost 6 feet tall with super sexy curves and gorgeous size 10 feet. Most males cower when they are in her presence.

Mistress Dandy restrained both slaves to each side of the couch to keep them from getting away while she crushes them under her huge, powerful feet.

Mistress Dandy wanted to see which one of her 2 bitches could take more trample use from her.

I watched and filmed as Miss Dandy took turns trampling on each of her subs. When one slave could’t take another second then she moved onto the other. I was dying laughing watching Miss Dandy stomp and jump all over these two. I was so excited watching the slaves truly suffer to the point of breaking I couldn’t help but laugh non stop from behind the camera as i filmed. I don’t think I haver seen any slave suffer from trampling like these two did.

If you love to see slaves suffer or love trampling you need to watch this clip, If you think you could be a good little bitch and serve us then reach out to me.

- Goddess Platinum

Download LINK:

4K VERSION (2720x1530):

https://k2s.cc/file/f7599e264cb94/MTMSTPN_(4K).mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/9800fc94427ce/MTMSTPN_(1080_HD).mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:19:09
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 1626 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FEMDOMEMPIRE: "PLEASURE HOLE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/25/19)
TAGS: MISTRESS KENDRA JAMES, REDHEAD MISTRESS, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, RED HEAD, ANAL PLAY, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK LEATHER BOOTS, LEATHER FETISH, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, GLOSSY NYLON, GLOSSY PANTYHOSE, SHINY PANTYHOSE, SHINY NYLON, SILKY PANTYHOSE, NYLON LEGS, PANTYHOSE LEGS, LATEX FETISH, LATEX BODYSUIT, MISTRESS IN LATEX, DOMINA IN LATEX, GODDESS IN LATEX, GLOSSY LATEX, SHINY LATEX, LATEX CLOTHING, DOMINATRIX IN LATEX, LATEX OUTFIT, MOUTH GAG, BALLGAG, BALL GAG, EXTREME ABUSE, EXTREME DEGRADATION, EXTREME HUMILIATION, DILDO WORSHIP, DILDO LICKING, DILDO SUCKING, STRAPON LICKING, DILDO GAGGING, STRAPON GAGGING, STRAPON WORSHIP,GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMIANTION, BLACK LATEX GLOVES, BBC, BIG BLACK COCK, BIG BLACK DILDO, CAGED SLAVE, FEMDOMEMPIRE, FEMDOM EMPIRE, VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE, BDSM, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, HUGE DILDO, ANAL DOMINAION, BITCH FUCKING, ARSE FUCKING, FEMDOM SEX, NO MERCY STRAPON, SEVERE SEX, SLUTBAG, FUCKED BITCH, ANAL SLUT, BITCH BOY, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, PEGGING, STRAPON BITCH, MALE INSERTION, HARD FUCKING, ASS FUCKING, ANAL FUCKING, CRUEL ASS FUCKING, BIG STRAP-ON COCK, INTENSE POUNDING, DIGS HIS ASS, ANAL TORMENT, FUCKED HIM HARD, BRUTAL STRAP-ON, BIG DILDO, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, LONG STRAPON, SLUT HOLE, DOMINANT WOMAN, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, EROTIC TORMENT, CRUEL DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE
DESCRIPTION: Slaves don't need their cock to please when they have a fully functioning whore-hole. For this very reason Mistress Kendra keeps her slave's cock locked shut in chastity as he will never have use for it again. His only purpose in life is using his fuck-hole to please and serve any cock Kendra throws at him.

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/03ae90f28aa1f/File_01805.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:13:22
FileSize: 3074 MB, 1506 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE MEAN GIRLS: "KICKING THE "NO" FROM YOUR VOCABULARY" (4K & FULL HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/26/19)
TAGS: BOOT KISSING, FAT SLAVE, FISHNET PANTYHOSE, FISHNET TIGHTS, FISHNETS, LINGERIE, BOSS GODDESS, HOT BLONDE, OBEY, PAIN BITCH, HARDCORE FEMDOM, HARDCORE BALLBUSTING, DOUBLE BALLBUSTING, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, 4K AMERICANMEANGIRLS, 4K AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, 4K CBT, 4K BOOT DOMINATION, 4K BOOTDOM, 4K THE MEAN GIRLS, 4K MIAMIMEANGIRLS, 4K MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, 4K FEMDOM, 4K FEMALE DOMINATION, 4K HUMILIATION, ULTRA HD, 4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, UHD, 4K ULTRA HD, 4K UHD, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, BLONDE MISTRESS, REDHEAD MISTRESS, GODDESS PLATINUM, PRINCESS MIA, KNEE HIGH HEELS, BRUISED, BLACK LEATHER BOOTS, CRUEL BLONDE, SADISTIC REDHEAD, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, LEATHER FETISH, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, LEATHER BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, BRAT GIRLS, PAIN SLAVE, EXTREME BALLBUSTING, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMEN, YOUNG GODDESSES, BDSM, HARD BALLBUSTING FOR THE SLAVE, BITCH TORTURE, EXTREME DOMINATION, PATHETIC SLAVE, STUNNING MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, BRUTALITY, CRUELTY, MASOCHISM, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, EXTREME FEMDOM, EXTREME PAIN, BEAUTIFUL AND BRUTAL MISTRESSES, BRUTAL FEMALE DOMINATION, HARD FEMDOM, BEATDOWNS, CRUEL MISTRESSES, SADISM, SADISTIC GODDESSES, MERCILESS FEMDOM, NO MERCY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, BEATING, YOUNG DOMMES, DIVINE MISTRESSES, TOTAL SUBMISSION, BOOTDOM, BOOT DOMINATION, STRONG BALLBUSTING, DEGRADATION, PATHETIC MALE, BOOT BALLBUSTING, FOOTDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, BALL CRUSHING, BALLKICKING, DESTROYING SLAVE'S WORTHLESS BALLS, USELESS BALLS, SADISTIC BALLBUSTING, BALL KICKING, BALL BUSTING, BALLBUST, BRUTAL BALLBUSTING, CBT, COCK TORTURE, BALL ABUSE, HEAVY BALL KICKING, DESTROYED BALLS, BALL PUNCHING, VIOLENT WOMEN, ARROGANT MISTRESSES, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, BEAT DOWNS, EXTREME ABUSE
DESCRIPTION: I walked in from a long day of shopping and see Princess Mia looks completely pissed off. I ask what’s up and she informs me that our fat nasty slave actually had the balls to say NO. WTF! Are you kidding me?

Seriously? This is not going to fly around here. All slaves at the Mean Girl Manor know that the #1 word they are not allowed to use around us is NO!

Princess Mia needs to lay down the law and we need to literally kick the word "No" from this freaks vocabulary. We call our stupid slave in to the room to answer for its disobedient behaviour. Princess Mia calls the worthless piece of crud out for saying no in front of me and I then get in its face and ask if it had extra big balls today?

Well it seems all of a sudden this pathetic loser has grown an even bigger set of balls then the ones we have been abusing so Princess Mia and I are definitely going to have to fix those. Hahaha..

We will kick those balls right off its body if that’s what it takes. I will not allow a male to be rude and disobedient to any women in this home, specially not a Princess or Goddess. I have Princess Mia start the punishment. Princess Mia is obviously even more pissed then I thought because I didn’t even get a good grip on its collar before she slammed her perfect foot into the freaks balls… Wham! And the freak goes down....

Then we take turns kicking this disobedient slaves balls over and over again till we feel that it has completely forgotten the word NO.

Not only did we teach it a lesson but Princess Mia felt so much better after we were through punishing our slave.You already know how much I LOVE blasting and slave punishments. Hehehehe

- Goddess Platinum

Download LINK:

4K VERSION (2720x1530):

https://k2s.cc/file/d831348ca26a5/MTMKCKTNV_(4K).mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/1e495857e4ca0/MTMKCKTNV_(1080_HD).mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:10:33
FileSize: 768 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE: "MAN USER" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/24/19)
TAGS: EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, PUSSY SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, MISTRESS NAOMI SWANN, BLONDE MISTRESS, LATEX PANTIES, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, NYLON LEGS, MISTRESS IN STOCKINGS, DOMINA IN STOCKINGS, LATEX LINGERIE, LATEX FETISH, SEXY LATEX OUTFIT, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, MISTRESS IN LATEX, DOMINA IN LATEX, FEMDOMEMPIRE, FEMDOM EMPIRE, VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE, FEMALE ORGASM, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, CUNT LICKER, CUNT WORSHIP, CUNT LICKING, CUNTLICKER, QUEENING, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, TEASING, TEASE, PUSSY TEASE, CUNT PLEASER, AMAZON GODDESS, PLEASURE SLAVE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, ORAL SERVICE, GODDESS WORSHIP, ORALLY ADORE, PUSSY EATING, LICK HER PUSSY, SERVICING MISTRESS, ORAL WORSHIP, CUNNILINGUS, DOMINANT WOMAN, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, AMAZONS, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FACESAT, FACESIT
DESCRIPTION: Men are simply just toys that Mistress Naomi uses to please her pussy before she throws them away. She wants nothing more and nothing less than to use their pretty little mouths to give her all the orgasm a Goddess like her desires. Her playtoy is strapped in bondage and locked in chastity to put him in a total state of helplessness for Naomi. She needs nothing else than his tongue to fuck her young, tight pussy with even if he pleads and begs for so much more. He will never get what he truly wants now that his cock, body, and mind is completely owned by his Mistress. The slave must learn to be happy by being nothing more than a sex toy knowing he will never have an orgasm in his life again. The only one cumming from now on is his Mistress as she sits and rides his face for her pleasure.

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/05d247348d57d/File_01806.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:18:13
Resolution: 1280x720
FileSize: 618 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THEENGLISHMANSION: "BELLA'S STRAPON BITCH" (COMPLETE) (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/28/19)
TAGS: THEENGLISHMANSION, THE ENGLISH MANSION, TEM, FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK LEATHER BOOTS, FAT SLAVE, ELECTRIC PLAY, ELECTRIC TORTURE, ELECTRIC PAIN, PRINCESS BELLA, BLONDE MISTRESS, BBC, BIG BLACK COCK, BIG BLACK DILDO, BIG BLACK STRAPON, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, PEGGING, KINKY FEMDOM, FEMDOM KINK, BDSM, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMIANTION, BLACK LATEX GLOVES, GLOVE HUMILIATION, PROSTATE MASSAGE, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG DOMME, EXTREME ABUSE, EXTREME DEGRADATION, EXTREME HUMILIATION, DILDO WORSHIP, DILDO LICKING, DILDO SUCKING, STRAPON LICKING, DILDO GAGGING, STRAPON GAGGING, STRAPON WORSHIP, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, ASS SPREADING, ASS PAIN, WHORE TRAINING, BRUTAL FUCKING, ANAL STRETCHING, SADISTIC ASS FUCKING, ANAL PLAY, HUGE DILDO, ANAL DOMINAION, BITCH FUCKING, ARSE FUCKING, FEMDOM SEX, SEVERE SEX, SLUTBAG, FUCKED BITCH, ANAL SLUT, BITCH BOY, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, STRAPON BITCH, MALE INSERTION, HARD FUCKING, ASS FUCKING, ANAL FUCKING, CRUEL ASS FUCKING, BIG STRAP-ON COCK, INTENSE POUNDING, DIGS HIS ASS, ANAL TORMENT, FUCKED HIM HARD, BRUTAL STRAP-ON, LONG STRAPON, SLUT HOLE, BRUTALITY, CRUELTY, MASOCHISM, DOMINANT WOMAN, EROTIC TORMENT, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION
DESCRIPTION: Princess Bella, looking stunning in her leather boots, is welding her big black strapon, ready to use and pound her lucky slave. She encourages his obedience and control using the special electro prodder, until he begs for the rubber dick, which she stretches his mouth out with. She straps him to the bondage bench and opens his ass up with her rubber gloved hands and then pounds him hard and fast, loving the moans he emits as he assgasms repeatedly, during the dominating, expert pegging.

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/9730fc5fc295c/TBLSTRPB.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:12:39
FileSize: 553 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: LUCID DREAMING: "NEVER RELEASED" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/21/19)
TAGS: SOCKS FETISH, VIBRATOR, SEX TOYS, MOUTH GAG, BALL GAG, BALLGAG, GAGGED MEN, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, MISTRESS LUCID LAVENDER, BDSM, DUNGEON, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, BDSM, DUNGEON, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, BRUNETTE MISTRESS, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, GLOSSY NYLON, GLOSSY PANTYHOSE, SHINY PANTYHOSE, SHINY NYLON, SILKY PANTYHOSE, NYLON LEGS, PANTYHOSE LEGS, ORGASM DENIAL, ORGASM DENY, ORGASM CONTROL, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, BRAT GIRLS, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, TEASEANDTHANKYOU, TEASE AND THANK YOU, MIND FUCK, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASING, COCK TEASE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, SENSUAL DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FORCED HANDJOBS, FORCED MILKING, COCK MILKING
DESCRIPTION: I started to feel bad for this guy. Lucid's had him strapped in all day, for one of her first sessions, she was just told not to let him cum, because he'll want to. No matter what, just tease.

So, denied to the point of farce, trying different gags, vibrated, he is never allowed to cum. All day. Really loving a fetish is what makes a Diva shine and Lucid is GLOWING in this clip. She loves her work!

- Kat

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/0f8c9a1334f7d/MLCNVRLD.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:12:08
FileSize: 531 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: LUCID DREAMING: "LUCY LAWLESS CUFFS A BAD CRIMINAL" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/17/19)
TAGS: HANDCUFFED SLAVE, STEEL CUFFS, BODYSUIT FETISH, HANDCUFF AND SHACKLE FETISH, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, MISTRESS LUCID LAVENDER, BDSM, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, BRUNETTE MISTRESS, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, GLOSSY NYLON, GLOSSY PANTYHOSE, SHINY PANTYHOSE, SHINY NYLON, SILKY PANTYHOSE, NYLON LEGS, PANTYHOSE LEGS, ORGASM DENIAL, ORGASM DENY, ORGASM CONTROL, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, BRAT GIRLS, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, TEASEANDTHANKYOU, TEASE AND THANK YOU, MIND FUCK, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASING, COCK TEASE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, SENSUAL DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FORCED HANDJOBS, FORCED MILKING, COCK MILKING
DESCRIPTION: And now for something completely different, lol.

That anime voice, those popping, handcuffy eyes. A perfect fetish doll named Lucy showcases how to cuff a handcuff sub with perfect security and how to subdue a much taller, stronger male with ease. Even putting a cuff THERE. And there and there and there lol. And locking to the wall. See? You can now tease them like THIS! Or leave or do anything you want. OMG.

- Kat

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/f5dfbb54dbe68/MLWCFBDSCR.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:10:53
FileSize: 467 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: LUCID DREAMING: "MAKE IT DANCE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/25/19)
TAGS: SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK SHOES, MEDICAL FETISH, SHORT DRESS, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, MISTRESS LUCID LAVENDER, BDSM, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, BRUNETTE MISTRESS, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, GLOSSY NYLON, GLOSSY PANTYHOSE, SHINY PANTYHOSE, SHINY NYLON, SILKY PANTYHOSE, NYLON LEGS, PANTYHOSE LEGS, ORGASM DENIAL, ORGASM DENY, ORGASM CONTROL, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, BRAT GIRLS, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, TEASEANDTHANKYOU, TEASE AND THANK YOU, MIND FUCK, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASING, COCK TEASE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, SENSUAL DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FORCED HANDJOBS, FORCED MILKING, COCK MILKING
DESCRIPTION: I restrained you this tight so I could tease you. Bad. And that's what I'm going to do. No matter what. Do you feel me getting stronger? See how easy I can make it dance. See how easy I can make you rock hard. One look in your eye. Each tightening strap. At least you can still move your fingers!

Sometimes it's so easy.

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/896c735be2db8/MLMKTDNC.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:12:17
FileSize: 826 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FEMDOMEMPIRE: "SPERM DESTROYER" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/22/19)
TAGS: ANAL PLAY, MALE INSERTION, ANAL INSERTION, GLOVE FETISH, WHITE LATEX GLOVES, MEDICAL GLOVES, ASS PAIN, VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE, FEMDOMEMPIRE, FEMDOM EMPIRE, BDSM, DUNGEON, ROLE PLAY, ROLEPLAY, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, MEDICAL FETISH, SHORT LATEX DRESS, NURSE PLAY, LATEX FETISH, SEXY LATEX OUTFIT, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, MISTRESS IN LATEX, DOMINA IN LATEX, LATEX CLOTHING, SHINY FETISH, SHINY LATEX CLOTHING, KINKY FEMDOM, FEMDOM KINK, MISTRESS DAPHNE DARE, BLONDE MISTRESS, CRUEL BLONDE, SADISTIC BLONDE, MOANING SLAVE, HARDCORE FEMDOM, HARDCORE DOMINATION, DEGRADATION, SADO-MASO, VIOLENT MISTRESS, VIOLENT DOMINA, VIOLENT DOMINATRIX, ANAL DOMINAION, ANAL TORMENT, SLUT HOLE, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, DICK SHOCKER, ELECTRIC DICK SHOCKER, ELECTRIC CHASTITY, DEVICE, SHOCKING, DICK TORTURE, DICK FETISH, PAIN, PAIN SLAVE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, ELECTRIC PLAY, ELECTRIC TORTURE, CBT, ELECTRIC PAIN, ELECTROSHOCKS, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, DOMINANT WOMAN, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, SADISM, EROTIC TORMENT, CRUEL DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION
DESCRIPTION: Nurse Daphne has a patient strapped down tight ready to undergo her anti-breeding program. Men that are admitted to her un-orthodox clinic have been deemed unworthy to bring anyone into this world. Their Wives, Girlfriends or Mistress's drop them off to Nurse Daphne to have every single one of their sperms completely destroyed. Using her full-proof technique of having the man's cock, balls and ass-hole filled electricity is exactly how she burns away the last of his manhood. Once they have been strapped down and filled with high powered electrical voltage for 24/hrs he will never be the same man again.

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/3d95a8def9698/File_01807.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:05:57
FileSize: 438 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "I LOVE TO RIDE MY BICYCLE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/20/19)
TAGS: TOPLESS MISTRESS, BIG TITS, HUGE ASS, BIG BUTTS, GIANT ASS, EXERCISE, BRUNETTE MISTRESS, MISTRESS IRENE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, SWEATY FEMALE, SWEATY WOMAN, WORKOUT FACESITTING, SWEATY ASS, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, SADISTIC BRUNETTE, CUNT SMOTHERING, DEGRADATION, EXTREME FACESITTING, BRUTAL FACESITTING, FORWARD FACESITTING, EXTREME ASS SMOTHERING, HUMAN FURNITURE, BDSM, FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, DOMINATRIX, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, HEAVY SMOTHERING, SADISTIC ASS, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, AMAZONS, POOR SLAVE, SADISTIC FACESITTING, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, HELPLESS SLAVE, LOSER, ASS SMOTHRING, SMOTHER, FACESAT, FACESIT, CONTROLS HIS BREATH WITH HER ASS, POWERFUL WOMAN, DOMINANT WOMAN, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY
DESCRIPTION: The scene opens with Mistress Irene talking to the camera while riding her stationary bike. “Do you think I keep my ass this magnificent by not working at it” she says. As the camera pulls back we see she has a special bike seat, her slaves head. She explains it makes the workout so much more exciting when she knows her slave is fighting for air under her. You can see that her ass is really crushing the sluts face and after sitting on him for over a minute when she gets up you can see the pain on the slaves face. She asks him if he’s enjoying himself and he naturally says that he is. Oh good, here comes her ass again.

"I know my ass is punishing but it’s a small price to pay" she tells him. As she peddles you can see how each ass cheek presses into the slaves face. She only gives him rare and brief opportunities to breath but when she does she tells him to sniff her sweaty crack. She talks about how she sometimes lets him lick her entire sweaty body… except her pussy of course. Deciding it’s not fair that she does all the work and he’s just laying there she tells him to do leg lifts as she would like to see him do something about his flabby waist. Nice upward angles give you a full view of Irene’s ass. Eventually sweating beyond being comfortable she takes off her top so you get to see her magnificent tits too. “I plan on riding for at least an hour today” she says.

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/1b5e150e66d56/File_01808.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:05:31
FileSize: 406 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "'TIL DADDY GETS HOME TO FUCK ME" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/21/19)
TAGS: FEMALE MASTURBATION, FEMALE ORGASM, TABOO, PUSSY CONTROL, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET, FAMILY FANTASY, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK SHOES, SHOE KISSING, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, TOES GAGGING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, FOOT CLEANER, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, AMAZONS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESS, BLONDE MISTRESS, MILF, MISTRESS KANDY
DESCRIPTION: Kandy is looking so sexy on the couch as she talks to you saying “I’m patiently waiting for hubby to come home to fuck me but he just called and said he’s tied up in a meeting.” Fortunately Kandy has two step boys that she has enslaved and one is always anxious to serve her in anyway she desires. She calls the bigger of the boys in and tells him she wants him to worship her stilettos and feet until daddy gets home. She decides to lay back on the couch and play with herself while Junior attends to her feet. Soon Kandy’s pussy is glistening wet as she thinks about her life, a rich husband and two stupid obedient step-sons.

“Maybe daddy will cum in my ass again” she tells Junior who she currently has in chastity. “Then I can decide who gets to suck that from me, you or your brother. Kandy catches Junior glancing up at her pussy and she admonishes him. No pussy for the boys, they are too busy sucking, licking and kissing her ass. Kandy sucks on her fingers to taste herself and then has Junior remove her shoes for a foot massage and some toe sucking. She is getting really aroused now so she decides to have an orgasm. Junior sucks on one foot and massages the other. She tells him because he is doing such a good job she is going to let him look at her pussy while she plays with herself. Soon she starts to shake as she reaches and then has a powerful orgasm. She kicks at Junior and tells him to get back into the closet because daddy will be home any second.

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/1bd4dc5225498/File_01809.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:13:27
Resolution: 1280x720
FileSize: 397 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS - T - FETISH FUCKERY: "HORNY STEP-MILF WILL OWN YOU" (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/08/19)
TAGS: SATIN FETISH, SHINY SATIN, GLOSSY SATIN, SHINY CLOTHING, GLOSSY CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMIANTION, GLOVE HANDJOBS, LONG SATIN GLOVES, FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, TEASING POV, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, MISTRESS IN PANTYHOSE, DOMINA IN PANTYHOSE, NYLON LEGS, TABOO, MISTRESS IN SATIN, PUSSY TEASE, TITS TEASE, MILF, BIG TITS, MISTRESS T, FETISH FUCKERY, BDSM, SPERM, SEMEN, HUMILIATION, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, HANDJOBS, MILKING, RUINED ORGASMS, EJACULATION
DESCRIPTION: Your Pop's new wife is really something. Sexy, confident, smart. You can see that she has him wrapped around her pinky. She's obviously cunning enough to take over the estate along with his cock...and maybe yours too???

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/536a51db16091/File_01810.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:11:36
FileSize: 842 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE: "MY FILTHY FOOT SLUT" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/24/19)
TAGS: YOGA PANTS, SEXY SPANDEX PANTS, SPANDEX LEGGINGS, GLOSSY SPANDEX LEGGINGS, SHINY LEGGINGS, SHINY CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, MENTAL HUMILIATION POV, MENTAL DOMINATION POV, MENTAL ABUSE POV, VERBAL ABUSE POV, VERBAL HUMILIATION POV, FEMDOMEMPIRE, FEMDOM EMPIRE, VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE, MISTRESS EMILY WILLIS, BRUNETTE MISTRESS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, TEASING, TEASE AND DENIAL, WANK INSTRUCTIONS FOR PERVERT LOSER, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, TEASE AND DENY, GODDESS WORSHIP POV, BRAT GIRLS, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION POV, FOOT HUMILIATION POV, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, FOOT FETISH, MIND FUCKING, MINDFUCK, AMAZONS, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMME, HUMILIATRIX, SUB TRAINING, FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, POV SLAVE TRAINING, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Emily Willis loves how much of a filthy foot slut you have become since earning your place as her slave. You are a lucky boy today getting the opportunity to worship every inch of her bare naked soles. If you are an extra good footboy for your Mistress you will even be allowed to cum all over her size 7 1/2 feet. Now stay on your knees where a proper doormat belongs and start stroking that cock as I let you lather your tongue all over my perfect toes and soles.

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/2cce9c712e48a/File_01811.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:10:54
FileSize: 789 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE: "MY CAGED CUCK" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/28/19)
TAGS: CUCKOLDING, MISTRESS EMILY WILLIS, BRUNETTE MISTRESS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK LEATHER BOOTS, FEMDOMEMPIRE, FEMDOM EMPIRE, VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE, CAGED SLAVE POV, PUSSY FETISH, ASS FETISH, BARE ASS, BARE PUSSY, PUSSY TEASE, ASS TEASE, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, SHORT LATEX DRESS, LATEX FETISH, SEXY LATEX OUTFIT, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, MISTRESS IN LATEX, DOMINA IN LATEX, LATEX CLOTHING, SHINY FETISH, SHINY LATEX CLOTHING, MENTAL HUMILIATION POV, MENTAL DOMINATION POV, MENTAL ABUSE POV, VERBAL ABUSE POV, VERBAL HUMILIATION POV, WANK INSTRUCTIONS FOR PERVERT LOSER, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, BRAT GIRLS, MIND FUCKING, MINDFUCK, AMAZONS, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMME, HUMILIATRIX, SUB TRAINING, FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, POV SLAVE TRAINING, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: You have fallen deep into a state of slavery as your life is completely controlled by the young Mistress Emily Willis now. You are kept locked in your cage just like your cock is kept locked away in chastity as your Mistress demands. Not like you have any say in the matter so you better get used to a life filled with locks and cages as that is where you will spend. Mistress Emily is heading out for the evening to go get fucked by lots of big cocks while you remain locked up tight as her good-boy cuckold. She is a very slutty Mistress and just can't get enough dick as she teases you with the thought of being by her side while real men have their way with her. Just because you are in a cage doesn't mean she won't tease the hell out of you and your locked cock making you wish you were worthy enough to fuck her. Luckily you are her favorite cuckold and she is going to grace you with her cum-filled pussy to lick and clean up when she gets home. Isn't that what you have always dreamed of? To be kept in a cage and forced to lick her creampied pussy while your cock remains locked away in chastity?? Of course it slut! Now show your Mistress your sissy pink chastity so she can tease and deny that horny cock of yours...

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/0321c564e8ea0/File_01812.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:12:57
FileSize: 937 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FEMDOMEMPIRE: "MOMMY'S SMOTHERING RULES" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/29/19)
TAGS: TALL MISTRESS, TALL GODDESS, TALL DOMINA, TALL DOMINATRIX, LONG LEGS, LEGS FETISH, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, HOM, HANDS OVER MOUTH, HANDS SMOTHERING, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, MISTRESS ELIZA IBARRA, BRUNETTE MISTRESS, QUEENING, LATEX SKIRT FACESITTING, LATEX MINISKIRT, LATEX MINI SKIRT, RED LATEX MINISKIRT, LATEX FETISH, SEXY LATEX OUTFIT, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, MISTRESS IN LATEX, DOMINA IN LATEX, LATEX CLOTHING, SHINY FETISH, SHINY LATEX CLOTHING, LATEX PANTIES FACESITTING, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, LATEX LINGERIE, VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE, FEMDOMEMPIRE, FEMDOM EMPIRE, KINKY FEMDOM, FEMDOM KINK, BDSM, CRUEL DOMINATRIX, REVERSE FACESITTING, HUMAN FURNITURE, FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, DOMINATRIX, EXECUTRIX, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, HEAVY SMOTHERING, SADISTIC ASS, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, BREATH PLAY, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, ASS SMOTHERING, SMOTHER, FACESAT, FACESIT, DOMINANT WOMAN, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME
DESCRIPTION: Mommy Domme Eliza is completely disappointed in her sub-boys behaviors and how he has been acting out at home, school and generally in life. There is no excuse for being such a naughty boy as Eliza shuts him up for good with her big, beautiful ass. He is going to learn a hard lesson on how to behave as Mommy Eliza takes his breath away so he can become her good boy once again.

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/de302f16a47c5/File_01813.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:08:01
FileSize: 585 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "KAT - FACESITS AND SMOTHERS HER HUMAN FURNITURE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/11/19)
TAGS: FISHNET TIGHTS, FISHNETS, FISHNET PANTYHOSE, FISHNETS, MISTRESS KAT SOLES, BLONDE MISTRESS, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, BRAT PRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESSVIDEO, ASS BOUNCING, BDSM, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG WOMAN, BRAT GIRLS, ASS SLAVE, ASS BITCH, ASS SLUT, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, EXECUTRIX, SPANDEX BODYSUIT FACESITTING, DEGRADATION, ASS SMOTHERING, DOMINATRIX, ASS TRAP, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, AMAZONS, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, SMOTHER, FACESAT, FACESIT, DOMINANT WOMAN, SMOTHERED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, FETISH CLOTHING, SHINY FETISH, SEXY CLOTHING, GLOSSY BODYSUIT, SHINY BODYSUIT, SEXY OUTFIT, SEXY CLOTHING, GLOSS, SPANDEX FETISH, SPANDEX CLOTHING, SPANDEX BODYSUIT
DESCRIPTION: Kat loves teasing beta boys. She sits on her chastity boy’s face and completely smothers him with her ass. Beta’s don’t even deserve to breathe! The tiny beta squirms underneath Kat’s butt. He struggles for air, but she has control. The beta can only take a breath if she allows it. What a fun teasing game to play with her locked little toy! Kat sits her entire weight on his face. The boy struggles for every breath and Kat just giggles. She’ll give him one when she feels like it.

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/329a97151eb65/File_01814.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:20:44
FileSize: 1524 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "AMADAHY AND MIA - TURN DANNI INTO A SISSY" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/08/19)
TAGS: MAKEUP, MAKE UP, GENDER TRANSFORMATION, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BRAT PRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESSVIDEO, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, FEMINISATION, SISSY SLUT, CROSS DRESSING, CROSSDRESSING, FEMINIZATION, SISSES, SISSIFICATION, SISSY TRAINING, SISSIES, SLUT TRAINING, SEXY LINGERIE, GODDESS AMADAHY, BRAT PRINCESS MIA, SLAVE DANNI, REDHEAD MISTRESSES, REDHEADS, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, DOUBLE HUMILIATION, PATHETIC LOSER, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMMES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG WOMEN, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION
DESCRIPTION: Previously Unreleased!

Amadahy and Mia want to start sending danni on dates. In order to do that, he needs to be able to pass as female. First, the girls tape danni’s cock and balls back between his legs. This way his front will be nice and flat, just like a girl’s. His panties will fit much better and be smooth. Danni’s dates will like that. Then, the girls have him try on a bra and panty set. They want to make sure the tape looks right under the silky panties. The panties look good, so they add a bra. Once the bra is stuffed, he will look great! Just like a girl!

After danni has been taped and dressed in his bra and panties, the girls apply his makeup. The girls make him practice speaking in a high and soft voice. The girls spray danni with perfume and then dress him in a sexy dress. They add a beautiful, soft, blonde wig to complete the look. Danni makes a very pretty girl because he is already very small and slender. The look is good, but danni still needs some skills. Sashaying her hips and walking on a man’s arm are things danni will need to practice.

Finally, the girls add heels and teach danni to walk in them. Danni has a lot of difficulty walking in the heels, but very excited to start going on dates. He will try his best to look very sexy and feminine so that he can be approved to start dating men. They teach danni to sit with his legs closed and laugh gently. He is learning quickly and very soon he will be able to pass well enough to start dating.

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/6fdc3e74f1731/File_01815.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:15:05
FileSize: 3470 MB, 1805 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE MEAN GIRLS: "FOOT STOOL WITH BALL KICKS" (4K & FULL HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/02/19)
TAGS: HUMAN FOOTSTOOL, IGNORE, IGNORING, HUMAN FURNITURE, OBJECTIFICATION, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, LONG LEGS, LEGS FETISH, CROSSED LEGS, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, JEANS SHORTS, SEXY SHORTS, SHORT SHORTS, DENIM, BLUE SHORTS, WHITE SHOES, HOT BLONDE, PAIN BITCH, 4K AMERICANMEANGIRLS, 4K AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, 4K CBT, 4K SHOE DOMINATION, 4K SHOEDOM, 4K THE MEAN GIRLS, 4K MIAMIMEANGIRLS, 4K MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, 4K FEMDOM, 4K FEMALE DOMINATION, 4K HUMILIATION, ULTRA HD, 4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, UHD, 4K ULTRA HD, 4K UHD, BLONDE MISTRESS, GODDESS PLATINUM, CRUEL BLONDE, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BRAT GIRLS, PAIN SLAVE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG GODDESS, BDSM, HARD BALLBUSTING FOR THE SLAVE, BITCH TORTURE, PATHETIC SLAVE, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, BRUTALITY, CRUELTY, MASOCHISM, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL AND BRUTAL MISTRESS, BRUTAL FEMALE DOMINATION, HARD FEMDOM, BEATDOWNS, CRUEL MISTRESS, SADISM, SADISTIC GODDESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, BEATING, YOUNG DOMME, DIVINE MISTRESS, TOTAL SUBMISSION, SHOEDOM, SHOE DOMINATION, STRONG BALLBUSTING, DEGRADATION, PATHETIC MALE, SHOE BALLBUSTING, FOOTDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, BALL CRUSHING, BALLKICKING, DESTROYING SLAVE'S WORTHLESS BALLS, BALL KICKING, BALL BUSTING, BALLBUST, CBT, COCK TORTURE, BALL ABUSE, HEAVY BALL KICKING, DESTROYED BALLS, BALL PUNCHING, VIOLENT WOMAN, ARROGANT MISTRESS, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED BY GIRL
DESCRIPTION: Ohhh....so many losers...so little time.

I'm sure you have no clue what I'm talking about because you're just one of the losers, but being the CEO of the Mean Girls demands a lot of time dealing with total losers. Just like you.

You see here...this loser wrote in begging for my attention. Begging me to allow it to come serve me in person. it's obviously paying me...duh. it even followed all of my directions and simple tasks I gave it. So I made a little spare time for it. You too could be just like this loser and serve me in real life. I know so many of you fucking losers are terrified of me and the other Mean Girls...but like I keep saying, we always work within your limits.

Just like this loser who couldn't take very much...lol. I'm sure so many of you pathetic freaks were scared off by the last clip I posted with Princess Ashley and Princess Chanel. I feel like a broken freaking record because you and many others are just too stupid to understand simple fucking English. Not that I'm surprised LOL!

As long as you're obedient and do as you're told you could be just like this loser.

Today when I allowed this loser to come serve me we had a meeting in my office and talked about it's limits and fetishes. Then it was able to serve me at the Mean Girl Manor because it was obedient enough.

This was the first clip of me testing it's boundaries and making sure it was well aware of how extremely lucky it was to be in the presence of Me.

- Goddess Platinum

Download LINK:

4K VERSION (2720x1530):

https://k2s.cc/file/3aa75c058943f/MTMFTSBLK_(4K).mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/ddec450d16f63/MTMFTSBLK_(1080_HD).mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:20:38
FileSize: 3793 MB, 2106 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE MEAN GIRLS: "SPIKEY HEELS VS BALLS" (4K & FULL HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/30/19)
TAGS: STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, NYLON LEGS, RED STOCKINGS, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, LEGS FETISH, LONG LEGS, SEXY BODYSUIT, WHITE BODY SUIT, SEXY MINISKIRT, RED SHOES, BLACK SHOES, SCREAMING SLAVE, MOANING SLAVE, CRYING SLAVE, REAL SLAVE, HOT BRUNETTE, BLONDE MISTRESS, BRUNETTE MISTRESS, MISTRESS TIFFANY, OBEY, LIVE TO SERVE, ON YOUR KNEES, PURPLE BALLS, STUPID, CELEBRITY, BOSS GODDESS, HOT BLONDE, PAIN BITCH, HARDCORE FEMDOM, HARDCORE BALLBUSTING, DOUBLE BALLBUSTING, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, 4K AMERICANMEANGIRLS, 4K AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, 4K CBT, 4K SHOE DOMINATION, 4K SHOEDOM, 4K THE MEAN GIRLS, 4K MIAMIMEANGIRLS, 4K MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, 4K FEMDOM, 4K FEMALE DOMINATION, 4K HUMILIATION, ULTRA HD, 4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, UHD, 4K ULTRA HD, 4K UHD, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, GODDESS PLATINUM, BRUISED, CRUEL BLONDE, SADISTIC BRUNETTE, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BRAT GIRLS, PAIN SLAVE, EXTREME BALLBUSTING, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMEN, YOUNG GODDESSES, BDSM, HARD BALLBUSTING FOR THE SLAVE, BITCH TORTURE, EXTREME DOMINATION, PATHETIC SLAVE, STUNNING MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, BRUTALITY, CRUELTY, MASOCHISM, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, EXTREME FEMDOM, EXTREME PAIN, BEAUTIFUL AND BRUTAL MISTRESSES, BRUTAL FEMALE DOMINATION, HARD FEMDOM, BEATDOWNS, CRUEL MISTRESSES, SADISM, SADISTIC GODDESSES, MERCILESS FEMDOM, NO MERCY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, BEATING, YOUNG DOMMES, DIVINE MISTRESSES, TOTAL SUBMISSION, SHOEDOM, SHOE DOMINATION, STRONG BALLBUSTING, DEGRADATION, PATHETIC MALE, SHOE BALLBUSTING, BALL CRUSHING, BALLKICKING, DESTROYING SLAVE'S WORTHLESS BALLS, USELESS BALLS, SADISTIC BALLBUSTING, BALL KICKING, BALL BUSTING, BALLBUST, BRUTAL BALLBUSTING, CBT, COCK TORTURE, BALL ABUSE, HEAVY BALL KICKING, DESTROYED BALLS, BALL PUNCHING, VIOLENT WOMEN, ARROGANT MISTRESSES, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, BEAT DOWNS, EXTREME ABUSE
DESCRIPTION: Finally, today is the day!

I've been waiting over 2 months to destroy this specific slave's balls with these red spiked heels. I held out this long just so I could have the opportunity to ball bust with Mistress Tiffany. You see not only do I love ball busting but it is also Miss Tiffany's favorite thing to do. It's so exhilarating. You could have the crappiest day and be in the worst mood and then just kick all your stress away. And not to mention it is pure torture for the poor slave on our heel's end.

As you know Mistress Tiffany is an honorary guest. Invited over to the Mean Girl Manor and let me tell you she is mean! I love working with Miss Tiffany. Her and I really do make an amazing and brutal team.

I won't go into detail about the end result of this pathetic loser's testicles but it was bad...red stuff bad..lol!

- Goddess Platinum

Download LINK:

4K VERSION (2720x1530):

https://k2s.cc/file/f8bc5b1fd90be/MTMSPKHVB_(4K).mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/373e78bdac0d3/MTMSPKHVB_(1080_HD).mp4

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!