• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Only NEW Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Smother, Spitting, Fighting etc.)

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:15:31
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 1201 MB
TAGS: BLONDE MISTRESS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, RED SHOES, DISCO PANTS, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FINDOM, SHINY PANTS, ASS FETISH, ASS KISSING, ASS TEASE, COCK TEASE, TEASING, TEASE AND DENIAL, MISTRESS RELAXING, MISTRESS NOE, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, WEAK SLAVE, SLAVE DANNI, BRUNETTE, SLAVERY, FEET WORSHIPED, BRAT GIRLS, SLAVE HUMILIATION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, LICK GIRLS FEET, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, TOES SUCKING, SOLE LICKING, STRICT GODDESS, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL ABUSE, FOOT FETISH, FOOTDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, FOOT SMELLING, FOOT SNIFFING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, BETA MALE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, GODDESS WORSHIP, SUBMISSIVE TRAINING
DESCRIPTION: Noe has circled a date on the calendar. October sixteenth. It could be the day she lets her slave out of chastity. But she has some requirements. His release is, of course, conditional. Noe’s slave worships her feet while she thinks about the conditions for his release. She’s been eyeing some designer purses. The purses are very expensive, but Noe is a Goddess and feels that she really deserves one. She knows that the slave cannot afford it, but she also knows that he wants to get out of chastity very badly. Noe puts things into perspective by reminding her slave that there are items on her wish list that are even more expensive than the purse. Her expectations are demanding, but not unreasonable. The slave dislikes having control of his small penis held hostage. Noe reminds the slave that he should be nothing but grateful to be around her. She’s way out of his league. Noe starts to tease the slave’s chastity. She reminds him how good it would feel for him to be released. The chastity slave doesn’t see how he can come up with so much money in so few days. Noe doesn’t care about that part, because it isn’t her problem. She teases the slave with her ass. The slave gets more and more worked up. He realizes he has no choice. He’s got to find a way to get the money.

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/909e28a280cef/Clip23485.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:16:52
FileSize: 1221 MB
TAGS: TIED UP, WAX PLAY, WAXING, WAX TORTURE, HOT WAX, PRAGUE, CLAMPS, BONDAGE MALE, BRUTAL SINGLE TAIL, LEATHER SINGLE TAIL, SADISTIC SINGLE TAIL, SPANKING, BRUNETTE, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, BULLWHIP, WHIPPING, COCK WHIPPING, CBT, COCK TORTURE, BALL ABUSE, GLOVE FETISH, LEATHER GLOVES, GLOVE DOMINATION, PADDLING, FAT SLAVE, LADY G, MASKED SLAVE, LEATHER MASK, NIPPLE PLAY, NIPPLE TORTURE, CZECH FEMDOM, CZECH MISTRESS, CZECH GODDESS, CZECH DOMINATRIX, HARD SHOE KICKING, LEGGINGS FETISH, STOMPING, SHOE DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS, SHOE FETISH, SADISM, CRUEL MISTRESS TORTURES SLAVE, CRUEL MISTRESS, EXTRA PUNISHMENT, HARD PUNISHMENT, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMDOM, BRUTAL PUNISHMENT, FEMALE DOMINATION, CRUEL DOMINATION, SADISTIC FEMDOM, TORTURED SLAVE, TORMENTED SLAVE, CRUEL BDSM, EXTREME DOMINATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, PAIN AND TORMENT, SLAVE HUMILIATION, EXTREME FEMDOM, BRUTAL FEMALE DOMINATION, SADISTIC GODDESSES, MERCILESS FEMDOM, NO MERCY, EXTREME PAIN, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: Lady G has her slave tied up in a very uncomfortable position (or can it be uncomfortable when you have Lady G around?), so that she can play a little with him. Her slave is not that good with pain – so what would be better than some pain play. The evilest nipple clamps, whipping, paddling, hot wax and verbal humiliation, is the ingredients that Lady G will use to break yet another slave.

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/92ed61da961f5/Clip_23486.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:05:22
FileSize: 275 MB
TAGS: MISTRESS BLACKDIAMOOND, HERRIN BLACKDIAMOOND, DELICATE SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEINSTE SKLAVENERNIEDRIGUNG, MISTRESS ANNY, HERRIN ANNY, TOILET WORSHIP, TOILET LICKING, LATEX FETISH, LATEX DRESS, BOOT FETISH, BLACK LATEX BOOTS, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOTDOM, HAND TRAMPLING, BOOT TRAMPLING, MASKED SLAVE, RUBBER MASK, BDSM, SKLAVE, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, BLACK SHOES, STILETTOS, DEUTSCHE SPRACHE, GERMAN LANGUAGE, GERMAN MISTRESSES, GERMAN FEMDOM, GERMAN GODDESSES, GERMAN DOMINATRIX, GERMAN DOMINAS, DIRTY TALKS, BRUNETTE, DIVINE MISTRESSES, TOTAL SUBMISSION, FETISH CLOTHING, STRICT MISTRESSES, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, PEE DRINKING, DOUBLE DOMINATION, EXTREME HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, HUMAN TOILET, TOILET PIG, TOILET SLAVE, TOILET HUMILIATION, PISSING, PEE FETISH, GOLDEN NECTAR, PISSING HUMILIATION, TOILET SLAVERY, POOR SLAVE
DESCRIPTION: How dare you, slave! Wanking your dick on the toilet, while Mistress Blackdiamoond and Mistress Anny surround you... In return, Mistress Anny staples his hands to the floor with the sharp heels of her boots, as Mistress Blackdiamoond's pissing into his abnormal, dirty mouth. Swallow every little drop, slave! Without ifs and buts! Because he could not behave, he also has to lick the toilet bowl clean. As both Mistresses already expected his failure, they prepared the edges with dried drops of piss and shit. Keep dunking your head until you're retching! Stick out your tongue and lick it all! This little arsehole will soon learn to be obedient.

Was erlaubt sich der Sklave, seinen Schwanz auf der Toilette wichsen zu wollen? Und das, während Herrin Blackdiamoond und Herrin Anny ihn umzingeln.. Dafür tackert Herrin Anny seine freche Hand mit ihrem Stiefel am Boden fest, als Herrin Blackdiamoond in seine abartige Sklavenfresse pisst. Schlucken muss er das alles, ohne wenn und aber! Und da er sich absolut nicht benehmen konnte, wird er dazu verdammt, die Kloschüssel sauber zu lecken. In weiser Voraussicht, dass er sich diese Strafe einhandeln wird, haben die Herrinnen den Rand schon mit Scheiße- und Pisseflecken vorbereitet. Rein mit seinem Kopf, bis zum Würgen! Zunge raus und wischen! Der kleine Scheißer wird schon noch lernen, absoluten Gehorsam an den Tag zu legen.

Download LINK:

https://fboom.me/file/157439b902216/Clip23487.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:10:19
Resolution: 1280x720
FileSize: 303 MB
TAGS: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, CEI, MILF, TITS, NAKED MISTRESS, MISTRESS - T, GIANT BLACK COCK, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON, BBC, BIG BLACK COCK, DILDO PLAY, BIG DILDO, STRAPON, LONG STRAP-ON, TEASING, AMAZONS, POV FEMDOM, POV STRAPON, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, DIRTY TALKS, BIG DICKS, FEMDOM BRAT, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, DIRTY WORDS, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION
DESCRIPTION: Custom clips for Skander & I use his name throughout. Look at my giant black cock. That's the cock that's going to destroy your ass. I'm going to ruin you before turning you out on the street to suck dicks for me. You're going to have to learn to swallow loads of cum & do all kinds of nasty things for me. So jerk off & cum while I tell you about my plans for you...you're going to need to use that cum to lube your ass up for my giant cock...but I also want you to suck your fingers after sticking them in your slut hole...you're going to need to get used to going ass to mouth AND get used to the taste of cum!

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/fb4a214d143e2/Clip_23488.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:12:18
FileSize: 1066 MB
TAGS: REAL SLAVE, HOUSE SLAVE, MASKED SLAVE, SLAVERY, PRINCESS CINDI, MISTRESS CINDI, BLONDE MISTRESS, CFNM, CLOTHED FEMALE NAKED MALE, NAKED SLAVE, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL ABUSE, MENTAL HUMILIATION, PATHETIC SLAVE, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, SUBMISSIVE SLAVE TRAINING, BRAT GIRLS
DESCRIPTION: Its sooo special when a new slave writes in and begs to be owned by me! The fear in his eyes as he first sees me in person. LOL! Empress Jennifer is filming this for me as I put him through the real slave process where he signs the paperwork and gets a leash put around his neck and a chastity device is locked on him. The rules are explained: NO eye contact! / NO speaking unless spoken to! It is my property now. It will work for Princess in the following ways taking pain and taking it up the ass and sucking cock if told to! Cleaning my apartment for me and my boyfriend and anyone else for that matter. I might want to make a few extra dollars whoring it out! Lol. It must do whatever I say WITHOUT QUESTION! Including EARNING $$$ for me and my BF in any way possible!!!

*(BTW this is a REAL slave that followed all my commands and lives near me and REALLY works for me now!! This CAN happen if u idiots actually follow the simple orders we give u when you write in and u come here and do a good job for us!)*

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/b27f26da6ed3a/TMGRLLMPC.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:09:14
FileSize: 474 MB
TAGS: TRAMPLED BY 3 LADIES, OLD SLAVE, HAND TRAMPLING, JUMPING ON SLAVE, NIPPLE PLAY, NIPPLE TORTURE, MISS AMY, LADY CHANEL, HERRIN CHANEL, HERRIN AMY, LEATHER SKIRT, MISTRESS BLACK DIAMOOND, STOMPING, MISTRESS BLACKDIAMOOND, HERRIN BLACKDIAMOOND, SKLAVE, DEUTSCHE SPRACHE, GERMAN LANGUAGE, GERMAN MISTRESSES, GERMAN FEMDOM, GERMAN GODDESSES, GERMAN DOMINATRIX, GERMAN DOMINAS, GODDESS CHANEL, TRIPLE DOMINATION, TRIPLE TRAMPLING, THREE MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, POOR SLAVE, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOTDOM, BRUNETTES, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, SHOE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, STRICT GODDESSES, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, BETA MALE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, SUBMISSIVE TRAINING, BOOT FETISH, BOOTDOM, BOOT DOMINATION, LEATHER BOOTS, DUNGEON, HARD PUNISHMENT, BRUTAL PUNISHMENT, CRUEL DOMINATION, SADISM, SADISTIC FEMDOM, TORTURED SLAVE, TORMENTED SLAVE, HARD FEMDOM, BRAT GIRLS, HIGH HEELS DESTRUCTION, HEEL MARKS ON SLAVE'S BODY, TRAMPLING, SHOE TRAMPLING, EXTREME TRAMPLING, BRUTAL TRAMPLING, BOOT TRAMPLING, EXTRA PUNISHMENT, BRUTAL HARD TRAMPLING, CRUEL BDSM, EXTREME DOMINATION, PAIN AND TORMENT, MERCILESS FEMDOM, NO MERCY, EXTREME PAIN
DESCRIPTION: Lady Chanel and I show Miss Amy how to properly trample a slave. We walk all over him and dig our heels into his nipples. That's a real hard nipple torture! Lady Chanel jumps on his slave body again and again in high heels - and her heels go deep into his chest. We'll see what the slave can take when all 3 of us take care of him!

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/c153c846f1bd2/Clip23489.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:12:24
FileSize: 636 MB
TAGS: TRAMPLING TORMENT FOR THE SLAVE, THROAT STANDING, MASKED SLAVE, RUBBER MASK, HANDCUFFED SLAVE, LATEX FETISH, OVERKNEE BOOTS, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON, LEGWEAR FEMDOM, STOCKINGS TRAMPLING, FACESTANDING, NYLON CLOTHING, NIPPLE PLAY, NIPPLE TORTURE, MISTRESS BLACK DIAMOOND, STOMPING, MISTRESS BLACKDIAMOOND, HERRIN BLACKDIAMOOND, SKLAVE, DEUTSCHE SPRACHE, GERMAN LANGUAGE, GERMAN MISTRESS, GERMAN FEMDOM, GERMAN GODDESS, GERMAN DOMINATRIX, GERMAN DOMINA, POOR SLAVE, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOTDOM, BRUNETTE, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, SLAVE HUMILIATION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, STRICT GODDESS, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, BETA MALE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, SUBMISSIVE TRAINING, BOOT FETISH, BOOTDOM, BOOT DOMINATION, LEATHER BOOTS, DUNGEON, HARD PUNISHMENT, BRUTAL PUNISHMENT, CRUEL DOMINATION, SADISM, SADISTIC FEMDOM, TORTURED SLAVE, TORMENTED SLAVE, HARD FEMDOM, BRAT GIRLS, HIGH HEELS DESTRUCTION, TRAMPLING, EXTREME TRAMPLING, BRUTAL TRAMPLING, BOOT TRAMPLING, HAND TRAMPLING, EXTRA PUNISHMENT, BRUTAL HARD TRAMPLING, CRUEL BDSM, EXTREME DOMINATION, PAIN AND TORMENT, MERCILESS FEMDOM, NO MERCY, EXTREME PAIN
DESCRIPTION: The slave wants to make his first experiences with trampling. And because he is an absolute rookie, his Mistress Blackdiamoond introduces him slowly - but hard! When her high heeled boots dig into his hands, he starts crying from pain. He didn't expect that, though it has only begun! Because the core of this session will be trampling his throat. Therefor he needs really good stamina! She's in full control over his breathing. A nice side-effect is, that he stops crying like a pussy at last. After some throatstanding he should endure his Mistress on the rest of his body much better, isn't it?

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/f1f1900af7e45/Clip23490.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:03:34
FileSize: 246 MB
TAGS: PUSSY WORSHIP SLAVE, STOCKINGS FETISH, BIG TITS, ORAL SEX, PUSSY DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, SUB ABUSE, FEMDOM GODDESS, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, MIND FUCK, BRATTY GODDESS, BRAINWASHING, GODDESS JASMINE MENDEZ, TEASE AND DENIAL, AMAZONS, TALL GODDESS, DIRTY TALKS, LATINA GODDESS, LATINA MISTRESS, LATINA DOMINATRIX, FEMDOM BRAT, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, DIRTY WORDS, PERFECT BODY, VERBAL HUMILIATION, BOOBS, SUBMISSIVE SLAVE TRAINING, SLAVERY, FEMALE ORGASM, ORAL SERVICE, GODDESS WORSHIP, LICK HER WOMANHOOD, OWN HIS TONGUE, ORALLY ADORE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY EATING, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, BETWEEN HER LEGS, LICK HER PUSSY, MISTRESS RELAXES, SERVICING MISTRESS, ORAL WORSHIP, FORCED PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, SENSUAL DOMINATION, CUNNILINGUS
DESCRIPTION: I'm Goddess & I demand to be worshiped daily . I need a slaves that can really worship my designer pussy for hours .You spend all your time worshiping my ass, tits and feet trying to prove your self worthy enough to worship my Tight little Pussy. I guess it's time to Finally give you a chance to truly worship me. Truly please me, your going to work that tongue over my clit , while my wet pussy drips all over your face with my divine juices

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/144a5c98c9d5f/Clip_23491.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:05:42
Resolution: 3840x2160, 1920x1080
FileSize: 981 MB, 532 MB
TAGS: FISHNET TIGHTS, PANTYHOSE FETISH, LOSER, GODDESS NIKKI NEXT, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, JOI, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FINDOM, FOOT FETISH, PANTYHOSE FEET, SOLES, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, 4K FEMDOM, 4K VIDEO, 4K DOMINATION, 4K POV, 4K FOOT FETISH
DESCRIPTION: They look irresistible don't they? The way those black stockings are wrapped around Goddess Nikki's tight body, it just gets you instantly stroking and paying doesn't it? That's why she wears them loser, to take over your brain and wallet with ease.

Download LINK:

4K VERSION (3840x2160):

https://k2s.cc/file/9ccb412914121/Clip_023492.mp4

FULL HD VERSION (1920x1080):

https://k2s.cc/file/7a5ca8b2fb453/Clip_23492_(1080p).mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:06:08
FileSize: 138 MB
TAGS: WATER-SPORT, PISSING ACTION IN THE SWEAT-BATH, PEE SNIFFING, PISSING SMELLING, MISTRESS BLACKDIAMOOND, HERRIN BLACKDIAMOOND, LATEX FETISH, SHOE FETISH, BLACK SHOES, MASKED SLAVE, RUBBER MASK, BDSM, SKLAVE, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, DEUTSCHE SPRACHE, GERMAN LANGUAGE, GERMAN MISTRESS, GERMAN FEMDOM, GERMAN GODDESS, GERMAN DOMINATRIX, GERMAN DOMINA, DIRTY TALKS, BRUNETTE, DIVINE MISTRESS, TOTAL SUBMISSION, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, PEE DRINKING, EXTREME HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, HUMAN TOILET, TOILET PIG, TOILET SLAVE, TOILET HUMILIATION, PISSING, PEE FETISH, GOLDEN NECTAR, PISSING HUMILIATION, TOILET SLAVERY, POOR SLAVE
DESCRIPTION: Today I want to piss into the bag of my little slave! Now he has to smell my pee the whole time! I take the bag full of my hot piss and put it under his nose so he can smell it much better! He whines and wants to drink my wonderful pee but I show no mercy and let him continue to smell for now. But than I take the bag and empties it above his head! Now he is covered with my piss. And of course he has to clean the ground with his tongue too!

Download LINK:

https://fboom.me/file/a9fc24e61700d/Clip_23493.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:04:56
FileSize: 457 MB
TAGS: MISTRESS ANASTASIA, SLAVERY, FEMALE ORGASM, ORAL SERVICE, GODDESS WORSHIP, LICK HER WOMANHOOD, OWN HIS TONGUE, ORALLY ADORE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY EATING, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, BETWEEN HER LEGS, LICK HER PUSSY, MISTRESS RELAXES, SERVICING MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, ORAL WORSHIP, FORCED PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, SENSUAL DOMINATION, CUNNILINGUS
DESCRIPTION: The ever cute Anastasia Rose owns many males and occasionally does like to collar some of them. That lets them know they are in good standing with her and that she will keep them as her pet. It also lets them know that oral servitude to her is now a regular part of their life.

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/c7b2db88f18eb/Clip_23494.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:23:09
FileSize: 684 MB
TAGS: MILF, REDHEAD, CONFESSIONS, LEATHER CLAD, OLD SLAVE, SADISTIC AND CRUEL DOMINA LIZA, SHOE FETISH, CRUEL DOMINA LIZA TORTURES SLAVE, CANES HER WORTHLESS SLAVE'S NAKED ASS, THE SLAVE SCREAMS AND CRIES, PAINFUL SCREAMS, HER STROKES ARE BRUTALLY FORCEFUL, BRUTAL STROKES WITH THE CANE, EXTRA PUNISHMENT, PUNISHES HIM WITH DIFFERENT CANES MERCILESSLY, GLOVE FETISH, LEATHER GLOVES, HARD PUNISHMENT, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMDOM, BRUTAL PUNISHMENT, FEMALE DOMINATION, BONDAGE MALE, CRUEL DOMINATION, SADISM, SADISTIC FEMDOM, PAINFUL STROKE, TORTURED SLAVE, TORMENTED SLAVE, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, MISTRESSES SLAVE, DOMINATION, UNUSUAL, CRUEL BDSM, EXTREME DOMINATION, CANING, CROPS AND CANE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, RATTAN CANE, PAIN AND TORMENT, SLAVE HUMILIATION, EXTREME FEMDOM, BRUTAL FEMALE DOMINATION, HARD FEMDOM, MAKE SLAVE SUFFER, BEATDOWNS, CRUEL MISTRESS, SADISTIC GODDESS, MERCILESS FEMDOM, NO MERCY, EXTREME PAIN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, BEATING, MISTRESS LIZA EXTREME DOMINATION
DESCRIPTION: The stubborn English prisoner from the Prisoners of Avalon movie is under further interrogation by the sadistic and cruel Domina Liza. The Swiss and German prisoners confessed their crimes as she broke them entirely, yet this foolish man thinks he knows better! He is taken to a special residence in Berlin where he is to be dealt with further. He is firstly warned about the repercussions of not confessing his crimes and offered another chance...but when he refuses is strapped tightly to a whipping bench before Liza selects numerous cruel dragon canes and uses them one by one to persuade him that a confession is easier than what is happening to him. Stroke after stroke the cane beats down - he is hit so hard and fast the cane bends with the force. He is questioned again and again but still no answers...100 strokes are given until the runs down his legs...

Download LINK:

https://fboom.me/file/18569bf16fe3b/Clip_23495.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:10:50
FileSize: 253 MB
TAGS: CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL ABUSE, MENTAL HUMILIATION, PATHETIC SLAVE, MISTRESS HELIX, FOOT FETISH, BARE FEET, BAREFOOT, FOOTJOBS, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, BLONDE MISTRESS, PANTYHOSE FETISH, GLOSSY PANTYHOSE, SHINY PANTYHOSE, BDSM, TEASING, TEASE AND DENIAL, ORGASM CONTROL, COCK TEASE, FORCED HANDJOBS, MILKING, BONDAGE MALE
DESCRIPTION: Feet, legs, pantyhose. Mine. Look in my eyes. Mine. Chastity. Mine. See what happens when I am as single-minded as you are.

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/cb9b4b936298e/Clip_23496.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:18:37
FileSize: 640 MB
TAGS: BODYSCISSOR, REAL KNOCKOUT, REAL KO, MISTRESS MARIA MARLEY, YOUNG LADY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, POWERFUL WOMAN, AMAZINGLY POWERFUL LEGS, INTENSE LEG STRENGTH, FIGURE FOUR, REAR NAKED CHOKE, RIPPED LEGS ON HIS NECK, HER ARMS SNAKE AROUND HIS THROAT, POWERFUL ARMS AND LEGS, SCISSOR ANGEL, THROATSCISSORS, SQUEEZES, BEATING, PRETTY GIRL, INCREDIBLY STRONG GIRL, BRUTAL STRAIGHT HEADSCISSORS, SQUEEZING, REAR NAKED CHOKE, HER ARMS SNAKE AROUND HIS NECK, COLLAR CHOKE, MOST DOMINANT MIXED WRESTLER, SUBMISSION HOLDS, HEADSCISSORS CRACK HIS NECK, BRUTAL CLUTCHES, LOCKS ON A HEADSCISSORS, HER THIGHS SWALLOW HIS NECK, CRUEL GODDESS, BRUTAL SCISSORING, SADISM, SADISTIC MISTRESSES, EXTREME FEMDOM, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, HURT HIS NECK, VIOLENT LADY, NO MERCY, MERCILESS MISTRESS, POOR SLAVE, MIXED WRESTLING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SCISSORHOLDS, SCISSORING, SMOTHER, STRONG LEGS
DESCRIPTION: Hurricane Maria Marley is stunningly beautiful and skilled, here dominating the weaker and less-skilled Thin Man in action. She flexes, laughing her maniacal laugh as she leverages up in a standing headscissors after having donkey kicked him in the balls. He drops to her feet as she drops with him and locks on a bodyscissors/rear naked choke combo. Her face, for a fan of unusually pretty faces, is hard from which to look away. A straight headscissors, her long legs coiling around his neck as the ground-trained girl cranks the hold out. A figure-four headscissors and more debasing laughter as he goes purple. A throatscissors -- Maria adds an armbar, pushing her hips up as his arm goes out a bit, they seem to agree. Another rear naked choke by the raven-haired hottie who says she loves the sounds of her victim struggling in her RNC. She lets him go and says "my panties are so wet right now." She loves causing pain. She is a beautiful, mean badass bitch who could break the bitch in front of her in half any time she wishes. She asks if he thinks something bad is going to happen to him. A violent camel clutch -- she yanks back as if trying to snap his back, telling him he can't tap. She stands over him, prone at her feet and pulls him off the mat. He's in fear. She's so tall she pulls him down in a rear naked choke -- craning his neck to one side to add pain, moving it to a violent trach choke, then back to a rear naked -- calling him a "fucking pussy." Everything she does, she does well, including the violent armbar/bodyscissors combo he says is "crushing my chest." She bends his fingers back and one or more of them audibly pop. But she doesn't stop hurting it. The armbar/headscissors she keeps locked on is picturesque. Into a straight headscissors -- she yanks up on his pony tail and pours on the power. "Try to move and I'll break your wrist and your neck," she says as he suffers in terrible pain. She mocks his pain in her figure-four headscissors, smiling down at him, telling him again how much she loves the sound of hurting him in her headscissors. She could snap his wrist at any time. She can kick his ass, but he's tough and takes tremendous pain to his neck, his ribs, his arm, his hand. A trach choke and he falls with her as she jerks back on the hold, tightening, then twisting his neck, crushing on the trach choke, pushing the back of his head in the end until he's convulsing. Awake again but badly dazed, she drags him off the mat, this wild beauty with the violent streak.

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/d3e7b22c7afe7/RMRMTTM.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:08:38
FileSize: 753 MB
TAGS: TRAMPLING VICTIM, JUMPING ON THE SLAVE'S BODY, HEAD TRAMPLING, ONE MISTRESS TWO SLAVES, TRAMPLINGOPFER, TRAMPLING TORMENT FOR THE SLAVES, MASKED SLAVE, RUBBER MASK, LATEX FETISH, OVERKNEE BOOTS, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON, FACESTANDING, NYLON CLOTHING, NIPPLE PLAY, NIPPLE TORTURE, MISTRESS BLACK DIAMOOND, STOMPING, MISTRESS BLACKDIAMOOND, HERRIN BLACKDIAMOOND, SKLAVE, DEUTSCHE SPRACHE, GERMAN LANGUAGE, GERMAN MISTRESS, GERMAN FEMDOM, GERMAN GODDESS, GERMAN DOMINATRIX, GERMAN DOMINA, POOR SLAVE, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOTDOM, BRUNETTE, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, SLAVE HUMILIATION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, STRICT GODDESS, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, BETA MALE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, SUBMISSIVE TRAINING, BOOT FETISH, BOOTDOM, BOOT DOMINATION, LEATHER BOOTS, DUNGEON, HARD PUNISHMENT, BRUTAL PUNISHMENT, CRUEL DOMINATION, SADISM, SADISTIC FEMDOM, TORTURED SLAVE, TORMENTED SLAVE, HARD FEMDOM, BRAT GIRLS, HIGH HEELS DESTRUCTION, TRAMPLING, EXTREME TRAMPLING, BRUTAL TRAMPLING, BOOT TRAMPLING, HAND TRAMPLING, EXTRA PUNISHMENT, BRUTAL HARD TRAMPLING, CRUEL BDSM, EXTREME DOMINATION, PAIN AND TORMENT, MERCILESS FEMDOM, NO MERCY, EXTREME PAIN
DESCRIPTION: When I trampe stupid slaves I won't show any mercy! And that's exactly what these two losers have to realize now! I will show them how severe and dominant I am! With my boots I walk above their bodies without mercy. While doing so my heels dig deep into the flesh of my stupid trampling victims and I'm sure some visible marks will remain there...!

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/00c0cee6e7869/Clip23497.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:09:47
FileSize: 501 MB
TAGS: TRAMPLING TORMENT FOR THE SLAVE, OLD SLAVE, SHOE FETISH, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOE TRAMPLING, SHOE SLAVE, SHOE SLUT, HIGH HEELS, HEEL SUCKING, MISTRESS ALEKTRA, STOMPING, HERRIN ALEKTRA, SKLAVE, GERMAN MISTRESS, GERMAN FEMDOM, GERMAN GODDESS, GERMAN DOMINATRIX, GERMAN DOMINA, POOR SLAVE, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOTDOM, STILETTOS, SLAVE HUMILIATION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, STRICT GODDESS, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, BETA MALE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, SUBMISSIVE TRAINING, DUNGEON, HARD PUNISHMENT, BRUTAL PUNISHMENT, CRUEL DOMINATION, SADISM, SADISTIC FEMDOM, TORTURED SLAVE, TORMENTED SLAVE, HARD FEMDOM, BRAT GIRLS, HIGH HEELS DESTRUCTION, TRAMPLING, EXTREME TRAMPLING, BRUTAL TRAMPLING, EXTRA PUNISHMENT, BRUTAL HARD TRAMPLING, CRUEL BDSM, EXTREME DOMINATION, PAIN AND TORMENT, MERCILESS FEMDOM, NO MERCY, EXTREME PAIN
DESCRIPTION: A safeword for trampling? Gosh, no, what for?! That worthless piece of doesn't need a safeword. Alektra uses my slave brute as doormat and digs her heels into his balls and his nipples. She tortures him with her full weight, and I bet there 8cm heels are fucking painful, but whatever, this fool has to stand his session.

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/9c7d9fc7c78d8/Clip_23498.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:10:01
FileSize: 468 MB
TAGS: PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON, LONG LEGS, STILETTOS, LATEX GLOVES, GLOVE FETISH, DEUTSCHE SPRACHE, GERMAN LANGUAGE, GERMAN MISTRESS, GERMAN FEMDOM, GERMAN GODDESS, GERMAN DOMINATRIX, LADY VICTORIA VALENTE, TEASING, COCK TEASE, TEASE AND DENIAL, ORGASM CONTROL, MALE ORGASM, RUINED ORGASM, CUM ON LEATHER BOOTS, BOOTJOBS, BOOT JOBS, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, FEMDOM BRAT, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, JOI, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, HIGH HEELS, FOOT FETISH, MILF, BOOT FETISH, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOTDOM, LEATHER BOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKING, HEEL SUCKING, HEEL WORSHIP, OVERKNEE LEATHER BOOTS, BDSM, CBT, COCK TORTURE, COCK WHIPPING, MASKED SLAVE, BOOTLICKER, PRECUM, LEDERSTIEFEL, STILETTO STIEFEL, BOOT LICKER, SCHWANZFOLTER, RIDING GROP, TAIL TORTURE, EXTREM DOMINANTE STIEFEL, BRUNETTE, CLOSE-UPS
DESCRIPTION: Lady Victoria Valente: Some movie settings are shown in Splitscreen: After a break the game continues, now I wear overknee leather boots! He should rub my slave piece with the tongue. And that is what makes him eager and greedy! There follows a CBT game and my riding grop game. The tail is lightly wanked with 2 fingers. With the rider I hit the tail tip. Horny rub on my boots and there it happens: Precum! The sperm runs on my boots! Such a mess, lick my boots again clean slave!

Manche Filmeinstellungen werden in Splitscreen gezeigt: Nach einer Pause geht das Spiel weiter, jetzt trage ich Overknee Lederstiefel! soll mir mein Sklavenstuck gleich mal mit der Zunge aufpolieren. Und das macht er auch ganz eifrig und gierig! Es folgt ein CBT Spiel und mein Reitgertenspiel. Der Schwanz wird mit 2 Fingern leicht gewichst. Mit der Reitgerte schlage ich auf Schwanzspitze. Geiles reiben an meinen Stiefeln und da passiert es: Precum! Das Sperma lauft auf meine Stiefel! So eine Sauerei, los lecke mir meine Stiefel wieder sauber Sklave!

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/20749b3dffbce/Clip_23499.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:06:16
FileSize: 468 MB
TAGS: DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, STOCKINGS FETISH, FOOT FETISH, PONY PLAY, RIDING, HUMAN PONY, PONY RIDING, PONY RIDE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, PONYBOYS, PONYPLAY, PRINCESS MIA, PRINCESS LILY
DESCRIPTION: As Lily welcomes Mia to her home, she mentions that she has just gotten a new pony. “Do you want to try him out?” she asks. Mia has never ridden a human pony so is a bit apprehensive but says she does want to try. Lily looks forward to breaking him in and stands back as the pony lifts Mia. The pony is strong and soon Lily directs him to climb the stairs. Mia takes to riding right away and tells the pony to go faster. Lily follows them up and down the stairs and has the pony carry Mia through the house. Lily remarks how amazing Mia’s ass looks on the pony… and it does!

Lily decides she needs a ride now, too, and the ladies switch places. Lily instructs the pony to go up and down the stairs again. The camera catches Mia’s ass as she watches the pony climb the stairs with Lily. Lily has an amazing ass as well, and it looks unbelievably sexy as she sits on the pony. Two amazing asses make this a clip, so even if pony play isn’t your thing, you’ll enjoy it nevertheless. And pony fans will consider this a classic clip! Lily instructs the pony to do squats, which he manages quite easily, given that he’s well conditioned. Finally, the ladies recline on the couch and raise their feet to the pony’s face. In this household there’s no such thing as a ‘one trick pony.’

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/2fa2ab3f292db/Clip_23500.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:04:22
FileSize: 348 MB
TAGS: VORE, GIANTESS, MISTRESS KANDY, MILF, BLONDE MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION
DESCRIPTION: As Kandy’s husband, despite your best efforts, you’re just a natural fuck-up. You can’t do anything right, so when you finally show up with the snack she’s been expecting for over half an hour, you disappoint her yet again. She opens the bag and finds ten pretzels. No sushi, no pizza, not even a lousy sandwich; just some dry fucking pretzels. She’s had it with you! Before reacting to your paltry offering, she proffers a drink, then tells you she has just given you a special potion that will shrink you to the size of a small chicken. You find yourself getting smaller and smaller until suddenly your wife towers over you as if she’s 100 feet tall.

Prepare yourself – Kandy is going to eat you; you’re about to become her snack. She brings her giant mouth towards you and you clearly see her teeth and tongue, then right to the very back of her throat. Look at the saliva on her tongue and lips; she’s positively ravenous. First, she takes a big chunk out of your ass. It’s full of meat and muscle and she loves the taste. In fact, she’s feeling better already! “Look how pathetic you look” she says, as she mocks you before returning to eat some more of you. She runs her tongue over her teeth because a tiny part of you has become stuck in her teeth. She eats both of your legs and is impressed at how tasty they are. At least you’re good for something! She keeps coming back for more; fingers, hands, then arms. She decides to put some hot sauce on what’s left of you. She decides to tease you by waiting a while to finish you off, then starts on your torso until only your head is left. She shows you how she has swallowed everything, then tosses your head down her throat! When she’s finished with you, she eyes up the cameraman, who she has also shrunk, and finishes him off in one bite.

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/3d8e4fb5bcdb9/Clip_23501.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:04:57
FileSize: 559 MB
TAGS: PIGGY FOOTSTOOL, SLAVE FOOTSTOOL, HUMAN FOOTSTOOL, PIGGY SLAVE, HUMAN FURNITURE, LATINA PRINCESS, QUEEN, WHIPPING, FEMDOM GODDESS, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, SUBMISSIVE SLAVE TRAINING, BOOT FETISH, BOOT DOMINATION, OVERKNEE BOOTS, LATEX BOOTS, MISTRESS JASMINE MENDEZ, BRAINWASHING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, HIGH HEELS, SUB ABUSE, MIND FUCK, LATINA GODDESS, LATINA MISTRESS, LATINA DOMINATRIX, AMAZON, BRATTY GIRL, PRETTY GIRL, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: I literally get paid to travel, stomp on men, make them feel little & Mind fuck them for a living while full y dressed in gifted items. Yes I love my Life! I say jump you say how high, I say tribute you say how much.

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/44e8ce670c30f/Clip_23502.mp4

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!