• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Only NEW Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Smother, Spitting, Fighting etc.)

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:08:17
Format: mp4
Resolution: 3840x2160, 1920x1080
FileSize: 1643 MB, 802 MB
TAGS: FACESITTING BOX, CBT, COCK WHIPPING, COCK TORTURE, BALL ABUSE, 4K FEMDOM, 4K FEMALE DOMINATION, 4K FACESITTING, 4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, CHASTITY, BDSM, ASS TRAP, DISCIPLINE, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, OXYGEN LESS, HUMAN FURNITURE, ASS DOMINATION, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, HELPLESS SLAVE, ASS SMOTHRING, SMOTHER, FACESAT, FACESIT, MOUTH GAG, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, JEANS SHORTS, LOSER, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, PATHETIC SLAVE, GODDESS DAVA, GODDESS KATE, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, SADISTIC LADIES, WEAK SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SANDALS FETISH
DESCRIPTION: Looks like it's time to put their slave into the box. At first it looks like it could be something enjoyable for the slave since it means that both Dava and Kate will be sitting on his face. But what they didn't mention is that they will be whipping his cock while they use his face as a chair.

Download LINK:

4K VERSION (3840x2160):

https://k2s.cc/file/f765156e41dba/Clip23433.mp4

FULL HD VERSION (1920x1080):

https://k2s.cc/file/be2196dc77a61/Clip23433_(1080p).mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:09:58
Resolution: 1280x720
FileSize: 505 MB
TAGS: GERMAN LANGUAGE, GERMAN MISTRESS, GERMAN FEMDOM, GERMAN GODDESS, GERMAN DOMINATRIX, LADY VICTORIA VALENTE, TEASING, POV FEMDOM, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, FEMDOM BRAT, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, JOI, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, HAT LADY, GLOVE FETISH, SATIN GLOVES, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON, SHOE FETISH, BLACK SHOES, HIGH HEELS, PEEP TOES, JOI GAMES, FOOT FETISH, LEGS, MILF, BRUNETTE
DESCRIPTION: Today I tell YOU how often you can masturbate this week. I give you precise instructions for every day of the week! Follow my instructions every day! I am talking to YOU! Joi, Joi games, masturbation instructions, pov, femdom, high heels, peep toes, satin gloves, hat lady, female supremacy.

Heute sage ich DIR wie oft Du diese Woche masturbieren darfst. Ich gebe Dir fur jeden Tag der Woche genaue Anweisungen! Befolge meine Anweisungen jeden Tag! Ich spreche zu DIR! Joi, Joi games, masturbation instructions, pov, femdom, high heels, peep toes, satin gloves, hut lady, female supremacy.

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/8dce5df0e38fd/Clip_23434.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:18:12
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 1332 MB
TAGS: HIGH HEELS DESTRUCTION, FAT SLAVE, LADY G, MASKED SLAVE, CZECH FEMDOM, CZECH MISTRESSES, CZECH GODDESSES, CZECH DOMINATRIX, MISTRESS PANDORA, HARD KICKING, BITRACK, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DOUBLE TRAMPLING, HEEL MARKS ON SLAVE'S BODY, LEGGINGS FETISH, LEATHER LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEGGINGS, LEATHER PANTS, TRAMPLING, SHOE TRAMPLING, STOMPING, SHOE DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS, SHOE FETISH, EXTREME TRAMPLING, BRUTAL TRAMPLING, HAND TRAMPLING, SADISM, CRUEL MISTRESSES TORTURES SLAVE, THE SLAVE SCREAMS AND CRIES, PAINFUL SCREAMS, CRUEL MISTRESSES, EXTRA PUNISHMENT, BRUTAL HARD TRAMPLING, HARD PUNISHMENT, STRICT MISTRESSES, FEMDOM, BRUTAL PUNISHMENT, FEMALE DOMINATION, CRUEL DOMINATION, SADISTIC FEMDOM, TORTURED SLAVE, TORMENTED SLAVE, CRUEL BDSM, EXTREME DOMINATION, SLAVE SCREAMS AND CRIES FROM THE PAIN, VERBAL HUMILIATION, PAIN AND TORMENT, SLAVE HUMILIATION, EXTREME FEMDOM, BRUTAL FEMALE DOMINATION, MAKE SLAVE SUFFER, BEATDOWNS, SADISTIC GODDESSES, MERCILESS FEMDOM, NO MERCY, EXTREME PAIN, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: This clip is not for the faint-hearted! It all starts well for Bitrack when Lady G enters the room, to give him a hard and merciless high-heels trampling, just as he always loved to receive it. While Lady G put all her effort, trampling skills and weight into making Bitrack truly suffer, it simply seems to be too easy for him. After 10 minutes of hard trampling from Lady G, then Mistress Pandora steps in. If Bitrack had thought this would also be “easy” for him, he would quickly realize that he had been terribly wrong. Mistress Pandora goes hard at him from the very first minute – no “soft” high-heels trampling, but rather with hard high-heels kicking. It all quickly get very very messy for Bitrack…

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/e7bbfd913f083/Clip23435.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:17:43
FileSize: 1076 MB
TAGS: TINIEST DICK, SLAVE USED AS TOILET, SLAVE DANNI, TINIEST PENIS, GODDESS MARIAH, MISTRESS NATALYA, SORORITY GIRLS, YOUNG SADISTIC LADIES, DOUBLE DOMINATION, SPITTING, DUAL DOMINATION, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, FEET WORSHIPED, BRAT GIRLS, SLAVE HUMILIATION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, LICK GIRLS FEET, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOT GAGGING, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, TOES SUCKING, STRICT GODDESSESES, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL ABUSE, FOOT FETISH, FOOTDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, FOOT SMELLING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, BETA MALES, FEMALE SUPREMACY, WEAK SLAVES, GODDESSES WORSHIP, SUBMISSIVE TRAINING, SPH, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, TEASING, FEMDOM BRAT, SMALL DICK, FAT SLAVE, MASKED SLAVE, SNEAKER FETISH, BOOT FETISH, BOOTODM, BOOT DOMINATION, LEATHER BOOTS, BOOT KISSING, TOILET HUMILIATION, DOUBLE BALLBUSTING, HARD PUNISHMENT, BRUTAL PUNISHMENT, TORTURED SLAVE, TORMENTED SLAVE, PAIN AND TORMENT, HARD FEMDOM, BEATDOWNS, MERCILESS FEMDOM, NO MERCY, BEATING, DESTROYING SLAVE'S WORTHLESS BALLS, USELESS BALLS, SADISTIC BALLBUSTING, BALL KICKING, BALL BUSTING, BALLBUST, BRUTAL BALLBUSTING, CBT, COCK TORTURE, BALL ABUSE, HEAVY BALL KICKING, DESTROYED BALLS
DESCRIPTION: Danni has agreed to wear one thing to Natalya’s sorority party. He agreed, but he didn’t think that ‘one thing’ would mean wearing nothing but a chastity device. Danni’s now learning that he has only been invited to the sorority party to compete in two contests for the girls. The girls are entering him into both the tiniest penis contest, and the strap-on contest. Danni doesn’t know what a strap-on contest is, so he asks. The girls don’t like it when danni asks questions, so they fill his mouth with feet. While danni worships their feet, they discuss his odds of winning. They are pretty sure danni will be a top contender for tiniest penis. That’s exciting, because the sorority girl that shows the slave with the tiniest penis wins a tiara. The slave that has the smallest penis gets a prize, too. It gets ballkicked. Mariah and Natalya want to compare their slave to Chloe’s slave, to see which one is more likely to win tiniest penis. They bring in Chloe’s slave and compare the two. The girls can’t see how small the slave’s penises really are while in chastity, so they unlock the males. In the side by side comparison, Danni’s penis measures as just below average. He comes in at around three inches. But Chloe’s slave has one of the tiniest penises any of the girls have ever seen! They measure it, and it isn’t even a full inch. He is the clear winner! The girls don’t wait for the official judging. They go right into ballbusting. The winner really struggles through his punishment for possessing the tiniest penis. The girls kick the winner harder and harder until it is writhing on the floor. Then, Mariah and Natalya leave. The winner is crumpled on the floor, alone and suffering ...

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/895665980cd1f/Clip23436.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:07:43
FileSize: 312 MB
TAGS: FULLY FASHIONED STOCKINGS AND WHITE EXTREME 6 INCH MULES, SEAM STOCKINGS, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON, GARTER AND STOCKINGS, LONG LEGS, VINTAGE STOCKINGS, STILETTOS, DANGLING, MULES, PANTOLETTEN, SPH, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, SMALL DICK HUMILIATION, LEATHER GLOVES, DEUTSCHE SPRACHE, NAHTSTRUMPFE, KLEID, GERMAN LANGUAGE, GERMAN MISTRESS, GERMAN FEMDOM, GERMAN GODDESS, GERMAN DOMINATRIX, LADY VICTORIA VALENTE, TEASING, POV FEMDOM, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, FEMDOM BRAT, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, JOI, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, GLOVE FETISH, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, FOOT FETISH, MILF, BRUNETTE
DESCRIPTION: Today I use YOU as my heels delicious and foot kisser! But again, I will show you my new fully fashioned stockings in my 6 inch white mules. My Stiletto heels are extremely high. Get out tongue, now you lick it me first! Then you shall kiss my divine soles! Pamper your foot godess! After you have eagerly cultivated my noble feet, I realize that you have a mini penis! That amuses me! Come on, then show how you do it yourself with this little thing between your legs. Wank your cock for me and show me how much you can cumshot.

Heute benutze ich DICH als meinen Heels Lecker und Fur Kusser! Doch zuerts mal zeige ich Dir meine neuen Fully Fashioned stockings in meinen 6 inch weissen Pantoletten. Meine Stiletto Absatze sind heite extrem hoch. Los Zunge raus, jetzt leckst Du sie mir erst mal! Danach sollst Du meine gottlichen Sohlen kussen! Verwohne Deine Furgottin! Nachdem Du meine edlen Fure eifrig gekust hast stelle ich fest, dass Du einen Minipimmel hast! Das anusiert mich! Na komm, dann zeige mal wie Du es Dir selbst machst mit diesem kleinen Ding zwisxchen den Beinen. Wichse Deinen Schwanz fur mich und zeige mir wie viel Du abspritzen kannst.

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/b0d03990cacc6/Clip_23437.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:13:35
FileSize: 303 MB
TAGS: REAL FARTS, MISTRESS EDEN, MISTRESS ISIDE, SHOE FETISH, ASS FETISH, HIGH HEELS, DOUBLE DOMINATION, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, BONDAGE MALE, BDSM, MASKED SLAVE, DUNGEON, ASS SMELLING, SMELL FETISH, SMELLY GAS, ASS SNIFFING, FARTING DIRECTLY IN HIS FACE, SLAVE COMPLETELY UNABLE TO BREATHE AS MISTRESSES FARTS INTO HIS MOUTH AND NOSE, SMELL MISTRESSES FARTS, REPEATEDLY FARTS ON SLAVE'S FACE, MASSIVE FARTS, FARTING IN SLAVE FACE, BLASTS FROM MISTRESSES ASS, JUICY FARTS, YOUNG MISTRESSES, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FARTING, FARTING FETISH, STINKY FARTS, KINK, KINKY, MISTRESSES FARTS DIRECTLY INTO SLAVE'S NOSE, BREATHING IN HER FARTS, FART ON SLAVE'S FACE, ITALIAN FEMDOM, ITALIAN MISTRESS, ITALIAN DOMINATRIX, ITALIAN GODDESS, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESSES, ARROGANT MISTRESSES, HELPLESS SLAVE, PADRONA ISIDE, DOMINA ISIDE, SENSUAL FETISH, MAN ABUSE, SENSUAL MISTRESSES
DESCRIPTION: After yesterday heavy dinner, Mistress Eden and I have a mumbling belly and don't want to hear the wails of this slave who has been punished and left without food since yesterday night. Our belly is completely full with air that needs to get out and, since this slave doesn't stop complaining about his hunger pangs, we have decided to help him to overcome this difficult moment and keep him quiet. We are going to satiate him with a long stream of farts. He will be nourished with the air coming from our distended bellies, which he will have to inhale taking deep breaths. At the end, he will be so woozy for the awful smell of our farts, that he will certainly stop complaining, shutting down his fucking mouth .... ahahahahah

P.S.: Farts in this video are absolutely real; the clip has been done in several installments. I'm sure that true connoisseurs will notice and appreciate that!!!

Dopo la cena pesante di ieri sera io e Mistress Eden abbiano il pancino appesantito e non abbiamo certo voglia di sentire i lamenti di uno schiavo in punizione e a digiuno da ieri sera ...La nostra pancia infatti e cosi piena d'aria che l'unica cosa che ci serve adesso e liberarci ancora e ancora , ma visto che questo schiavo non smette di lamentarsi per i morsi della fame abbiamo deciso di dargli un piccolo aiuto per superare questo momento di punizione e avere finalmente un po di tranquillita senza lamenti e mugolii vari, Lo sazieremo infatti bene bene al punto che fara' una vera e propria indigestione di scorregge . Nutrito solo ed unicamente con i gas prodotti dalla nostra cena di ieri che ovviamente dovra' "gustare" a pieni pomoni . Alla fine sara' cosi stordito dal micidiale odore delle nostre scorregge che smettera' di lamentarsi per forza di cose chiundendo finalmente quella sua fottutissima bocca hahahhahahahha

Ps: le scorregge prodotte in questo video sono assolutamente autentiche e reali , il video e stato infatti girato a piu' riprese , sono certa e sicura che i veri intenditori e amanti di questa pratica noteranno la differenza e sapranno apprezzare tutto questo !!!

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/daff2215f866d/Clip_23438.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:19:22
FileSize: 664 MB
TAGS: MISTRESS KARLY SALINAS, YOUNG LADY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, THROAT STANDING, POWERFUL WOMAN, AMAZINGLY POWERFUL LEGS, INTENSE LEG STRENGTH, FIGURE FOUR, REAR NAKED CHOKE, RIPPED LEGS ON HIS NECK, HER ARMS SNAKE AROUND HIS THROAT, POWERFUL ARMS AND LEGS, SCISSOR ANGEL, THROATSCISSORS, SQUEEZES, BEATING, PRETTY GIRL, INCREDIBLY STRONG GIRL, BRUTAL STRAIGHT HEADSCISSORS, SQUEEZING, REAR NAKED CHOKE, HER ARMS SNAKE AROUND HIS NECK, COLLAR CHOKE, MOST DOMINANT MIXED WRESTLER, SUBMISSION HOLDS, HEADSCISSORS CRACK HIS NECK, BRUTAL CLUTCHES, LOCKS ON A HEADSCISSORS, HER THIGHS SWALLOW HIS NECK, CRUEL GODDESS, BRUTAL SCISSORING, SADISM, SADISTIC MISTRESSES, EXTREME FEMDOM, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, HURT HIS NECK, VIOLENT LADY, NO MERCY, MERCILESS MISTRESS, POOR SLAVE, MIXED WRESTLING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SCISSORHOLDS, SCISSORING, SMOTHER, STRONG LEGS
DESCRIPTION: Skip Caray used to ask broadcast partners if they knew what was wrong with a young girl a camera caught in the stands. "What?" he'd get back, and Caray would say, "Nothin'." The most beautiful women in the world love baseball, including Karly Salinas -- introduced here already an elite prospect. The instant she decided to wrestle in this thing of ours, Karly Salinas became one of the most stunningly pretty girls to ever do so. She's one of those girls who looks like she stepped off the varsity soccer field into a magazine. She wears a one-piece here; her body is somehow exactly as hot as her face. It's a remarkable achievement by her body. She has one of the greatest asses in history and a headscissors the rookie cranks on Thin Man for long periods, her athletic legs keeping the hold locked out -- making him scream and wail under the pressure. Her figure-four headscissors are already perfect. They rip into him as she digs in long hard, punishing holds. He suffers in her figure four as she laughs at his ability to hang in. She laughs like a college girl and has shoulders like she's on the swim team. But it's the gym that powers this elite beauty. Thin Man takes a lot. He's managing; but quickly, the dark-haired beauty spins and taps him out in one blast of a reverse headscissors applied like a veteran; then a brutal rear naked choke. She has him gasping in pain in a front headscissors, his neck deep in her pelvis as she smiles like a rock star down at him. There should be more than one camera here for her, one for her entirety and one for her face, whatever it's doing. "Your figure four is brutal," Thin Man says; we watch her ask if he's OK and laugh before another front headscissors buries him, her hands behind her head. She loves it. She's a natural in all meanings of the word. Another rear naked choke; she spins into another reverse headscissors. The 120 lb guy is shaken by Karly's beauty and her power. A throatscissors. He is blue. This, her first time cranking brutal holds on; we stay with her laughing at him, at the intensity on her body and on his neck her submission holds inspire. She powers on more straight headscissors, her quads clamping on his jaw. Then it's her big calf muscle around his throat again as she pulls back on her perfect figure four headscissors as he goes blue fast in her calf muscle before a brutal finish and a last closeup of this remarkable new girl.

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/dc61ab973f56c/RNTDSSL.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:10:58
FileSize: 572 MB
TAGS: FEMDOM GODDESS, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, BLACKMAILED BY MISTRESS, MIND FUCK, BRATTY GODDESS, BLACKMAIL FANTASY, HOMEWRECKER, BRAINWASHING, GODDESS JASMINE MENDEZ, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASING, ASS TEASE, BIG ASS, ASS FETISH, AMAZONS, TALL GODDESS, POV FEMDOM, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, DIRTY TALKS, LATINA GODDESS, LATINA MISTRESS, LATINA DOMINATRIX, FEMDOM BRAT, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, DIRTY WORDS, AMAZING ASS, PERFECT BODY, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, JOI, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
DESCRIPTION: Cum here, So you call yourself a “real blackmail fan" but youre a total beginner. Goddess wants to play a game of Truth and Tell! I Say what I want and You Tell me what i want to hear. Good boys do as they are told, Now time to fill out my blackmail contract at slaveforJasmine dot com and follow thru sending it to me - Yes things could get very dangerous, guess youre just gonna have to learn to trust your Mistress. Lets take it to another level, You are mine! Hitting send will feel so good I promise.

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/ec3c8f31d71dd/Clip_23439.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:30:09
FileSize: 1338 MB
TAGS: MISTRESS CAMERON CANELA, MESSY CREAMPIE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, EXTREME HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVERY, CUCKOLD, CUCKOLDING, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, COCK SUCKING, CHEATING WIFE, FEMDOM SEX, STRICT WIFE, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, ORAL SERVITUDE, STRICT GODDESS, LOSER, SUBMISSIVE TRAINING, GODDESS WORSHIP, ORAL SERVICE, OWN HIS TONGUE, ORALLY ADORE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY EATING, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, LICK HER PUSSY, SERVICING MISTRESS, ORAL WORSHIP, FORCED PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, CUNNILINGUS, MALE ORGASM, CUM SWALLOWERS, CUM EATING, NAKED MISTRESS, TRAINING HER SLAVE, MISTRESS USES SLAVE'S TONGUE
DESCRIPTION: Cameron Canela knows how to motivate a man in need. She gives a hardcore therapy, ending with a messy creampie.

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/816c7d2642351/Clip_23440.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:20:40
FileSize: 1501 MB
TAGS: CAGED SLAVE, UGLY SLAVE, PEE DRINKING, LICKING PEE FROM THE FLOOR, FLOOR LICKING, DOUBLE DOMINATION, MISTRESS CHANTAL, ASS TO MOUTH, LADY CHANTAL, DEUTSCHE SPRACHE, GERMAN LANGUAGE, GERMAN MISTRESSES, GERMAN FEMDOM, GERMAN GODDESSES, GERMAN DOMINATRIX, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, FEMDOM BRAT, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, EXTREME HUMILIATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BDSM, DUNGEON, FAT SLAVE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DEGRADATION, SHOE FETISH, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOE BALLBUSTING, STILETTOS, HIGH HEELS, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, BLACK LATEX GLOVES, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, EXTREME SPITTING HUMILIATION, MINISKIRT, MINI SKIRT, PAINFUL SCREAMS, HARD PUNISHMENT, STRICT MISTRESSES, BRUTAL PUNISHMENT, EXTREME PUNISHMENT, CRUEL DOMINATION, SADISM, SADISTIC FEMDOM, TORTURED SLAVE, TORMENTED SLAVE, PAIN AND TORMENT, HARD FEMDOM, SADISTIC GODDESSES, MERCILESS FEMDOM, NO MERCY, EXTREME PAIN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, BEATING, DESTROYING SLAVE'S WORTHLESS BALLS, USELESS BALLS, SADISTIC BALLBUSTING, BALL KICKING, BALL BUSTING, BALLBUST, BRUTAL BALLBUSTING, CBT, COCK TORTURE, BALL ABUSE, HEAVY BALL KICKING, DESTROYED BALLS, BALL PUNCHING, HUMAN TOILET, TOILET PIG, TOILET SLAVE, TOILET HUMILIATION, PISSING, PEE FETISH, GOLDEN NECTAR, PISSING HUMILIATION, TOILET SLAVERY, POOR SLAVE, ASS PLUG, BUTT PLUG, DILDO PLAY, MALE INSERTION, ANAL TORMENT, DILDO SUCKING
DESCRIPTION: I really like this farm animal, he can not protect his little balls if we box and kick with full XXX. Ha, what a fun. ;) After the loser holds the balls and is completely finished on the ground, we piss in his mouth, he has to XXX all and gets some whipping on his balls.

So richtig schon ausgeliefert gefallen mir diese Nutzviecher am besten, er kann seine kleinen Eier nicht beschutzen wenn wir mit voller Wucht rein boxen und treten. Nachdem der Loser sich die Eier halt und vollig fertig am Boden liegt pissen wir ihm ins Maul, er hat alles zu saufen und bekommt dabei noch ein Paar Hiebe in die Eier.

Download LINK:

https://fboom.me/file/bda56681bcb93/SCMFPFTPS.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:10:22
FileSize: 886 MB
TAGS: CEI, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, CUCKOLDING, CUCKOLD, LATEX FETISH, TALL GODDESS, LONG LEGS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, TEASING, PUSSY TEASE, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMDOM GODDESS, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, MIND FUCK, BRATTY GODDESS, BRAINWASHING, GODDESS SUMMER DAY, TEASE AND DENIAL, ASS TEASE, ASS FETISH, AMAZONS, POV FEMDOM, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, DIRTY TALKS, FEMDOM BRAT, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, DIRTY WORDS, AMAZING ASS, PERFECT BODY, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, JOI, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
DESCRIPTION: If you want to be around a slutty princess such as myself you need to learn your place as my cuck-boy. Stare at my doll-parts yearning to serve what other men get to have. I want you on your knees begging to worship my pussy after studs get done fucking my brains out. Beat off knowing you will only ever be my cuckold.. Worshipping what you will never truly have, ME! Be a good boy and eat all your cum as preparation for what is to come.

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/7ef52ba825702/Clip_23441.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:09:38
FileSize: 371 MB
TAGS: FOOD CRUSH, CRUSH FETISH, SLAVE FEEDING, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKING, HEEL SCRATCHING, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON, LONG LEGS, STILETTOS, GERMAN MISTRESS, GERMAN GODDESS, GERMAN DOMINATRIX, LADY VICTORIA VALENTE, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, MILF, BRUNETTE, FLOOR LICKING, BDSM, DEGRADATION, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOE BALLBUSTING, HARD PUNISHMENT, STRICT MISTRESSES, BRUTAL PUNISHMENT, CRUEL DOMINATION, TORTURED SLAVE, PAIN AND TORMENT, HARD FEMDOM, SADISTIC GODDESS, NO MERCY, PAIN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, BEATING, DESTROYING SLAVE'S WORTHLESS BALLS, USELESS BALLS, SADISTIC BALLBUSTING, BALL KICKING, BALL BUSTING, BALLBUST, BRUTAL BALLBUSTING, CBT, COCK TORTURE, BALL ABUSE, HEAVY BALL KICKING, DESTROYED BALLS, BALL PUNCHING, POOR SLAVE
DESCRIPTION: ...and hard kicks in the balls is the most humiliating and painful punishment to discipline male slaves! She crush his food, stomps and tramples on it with her high heels and let him eat from the floor and clean her soles with his tongue! Then she starts to kick him many times ruthless and hard and in the balls! Those repeated left-right kicks bring him down to the floor where he belongs.

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/498456a0116ed/Clip_23442.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:09:15
FileSize: 182 MB
TAGS: TEASE, BLACK LATEX GLOVE MILKING, LEATHER FETISH, MILF, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, MALE ORGASM, FORCED HANDJOBS, KINK, KINKY, MILKING, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, ORGASM CONTROL, LATEX GLOVES, FORCED ORGASM, TEASING, TEASE AND DENIAL, RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED EJACULATION, SENSUAL DOMINATION
DESCRIPTION: So you thought you could escape? You are so weak, so easily seduced, but then again, the rest of your life pales in comparison to the way it feels to be touched by me, seen by me. Drawing you back into my web is simple... You have such a deep ache to be controlled by me, you will never escape. You are mine and you always will be!

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/d8a5161bcd69a/Clip23443.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:08:29
FileSize: 1097 MB
TAGS: MISTRESS LUCY, MISTRESS RELAXING, STOCKINGS FETISH, GLOSSY STOCKINGS, SHINY STOCKINGS, VERBAL DEGRADATION, LOSER, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, STRICT GODDESS, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, WORSHIP HER SHOES, SLAVERY, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, SHOE FETISH, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKING, SHOELICKER, RED SHOES, HIGH HEELS, HEEL SUCKING, HEEL LICKING, HEEL WORSHIP
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Lucy wants the sissy slave to lick her shoes clean as sitting on a bar stool. She rings the bell and the maid slowly crawls under her feet to fulfill the mistress demand. From underneath she lick her shoes bottom, sucks Its heels as it was a dick in his humiliating sissy clothes. While the male tries to do his best Lucy degrades him and humiliates him.

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/a6f89aa870d60/Clip_023444.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:18:12
FileSize: 405 MB
TAGS: BOOT TRAMPLING, OVERKNEE BOOTS, CAGED SLAVE, HIGH HEELS, HEEL SCRATCHING, BOOT FETISH, BOOTDOM, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKING, BOOT DOMINATION, LATEX BOOTS, OLD SLAVE, MASKED SLAVE, HARD PUNISHMENT, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMDOM, PUNISHMENT, FEMALE DOMINATION, CRUEL DOMINATION, TORTURED SLAVE, TORMENTED SLAVE, PAIN AND TORMENT, CRUEL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, WHIPPING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT
DESCRIPTION: The slave is only released from his cage when The Hunteress decides he might be of some use... On this occasion she needs her boots cleaned and cleaned properly! Unfortunately for the slave his performance is not quite up to scratch, so the highly accomplished CP arm of Hunteress law swings into action for an extreme back whipping and ass punishment session this boot slave will not forget!

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/faa85776f5960/FTNGFRBT.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:09:35
FileSize: 190 MB
TAGS: MIND FUCKING, CUM COUNTDOWN, MIND FUCK, ASS TEASE, ASS FETISH, TEASE AND DENIAL, BOOT FETISH, RED LATEX BOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, BRAINWASHING, RED LATEX GLOVE MILKING, LATEX FETISH, MILF, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, POV DOMINATION, POV FEMDOM, POV HUMILIATION, MALE ORGASM, FORCED HANDJOBS, KINK, KINKY, MILKING, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, ORGASM CONTROL, LATEX GLOVES, FORCED ORGASM, RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED EJACULATION, SENSUAL DOMINATION
DESCRIPTION: Today's mind fucking session is all about the trigger...RED... My sexy red boots, red rubber gloves... Well, you get the idea. I will control your simple mind by just wearing the colour red. I will turn you into my little fuck puppet, sex toy. I'll whore you out to my friends & bring you to sex parties as my potluck donation to service all the beautiful, highly-sexed women. I'll tell you who to fuck, when to fuck, for how long and when to cum.

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/92b064e7e27b6/Clip23445.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:17:43
FileSize: 1055 MB
TAGS: SCRATCHING, NAILS FETISH, HAND DOMINATION, HAND GAGGING, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, NIPPLE CLAMPS, SPITTING HUMILIATION, SPIT IN THE SLAVE'S MOUTH, HARSH SESSION, BRUNETTES, MISTRESS TANGENT, FACESLAPPING, FACE SLAPPING, NIPPLE PLAY, NIPPLE TORTURE, HOM, HAND OVER MOUTH, HAND SMOTHERING, MOUTH GAG, CBT, COCK TORTURE, LATEX FETISH, COCK TWIPPING, BALL ABUSE, SHINY LATEX BOOTS, VICTIM OF TANGENT'S SADISM, BOOT FETISH, CRUEL TANGENT TORTURES SLAVE, BRUTAL SINGLE TAIL, LEATHER SINGLE TAIL, SADISTIC SINGLE TAIL, THE SLAVE SCREAMS AND CRIES, PAINFUL SCREAMS, HER STROKES ARE BRUTALLY FORCEFUL, HIS PAIN CONTORTED FACE, CRUEL MISTRESS TANGENT, BRUTAL STROKES, HIGH PITCHED SCREAMING, EXTRA PUNISHMENT, BRUTAL HARD WHIP STROKES, PUNISHES HIM WITH DIFFERENT CANES MERCILESSLY, THE SLAVE SCREAMS CONSTANTLY, HARD PUNISHMENT, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMDOM, BRUTAL PUNISHMENT, FEMALE DOMINATION, BONDAGE MALE, CRUEL DOMINATION, SADISM, SADISTIC FEMDOM, PAINFUL STROKE, TORTURED SLAVE, TORMENTED SLAVE, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, FLOGGING, CRUEL BDSM, HARD WHIPPING BULLWHIP, EXTREME DOMINATION, LONG BULLWHIP TO DESTROY THE BACK OF HER SLAVE BRUTALLY, VERBAL HUMILIATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, EXTREME FEMDOM, BRUTAL FEMALE DOMINATION, HARD FEMDOM, MAKE SLAVE SUFFER, BEATDOWNS, CRUEL MISTRESS, SADISTIC GODDESS, MERCILESS FEMDOM, NO MERCY, EXTREME PAIN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, BEATING, LEATHER WHIPS, BULLWHIPPING, MISTRESS TANGENT EXTREME DOMINATION

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/c13dec83ff315/Clip_023446.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:11:31
FileSize: 229 MB
TAGS: BONDAGE MALE, ROPE BONDAGE, MASKED SLAVE, LEATHER MASK, BBC, BIG BLACK COCK, SPITROAST, DUNGEON, FUCKED BITCH, BOUND SLAVE, ANAL SLUT, BITCH BOY, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, PEGGING, HIGH HEELS, STRAPON BITCH, THE MISTRESSES ARE RELENTLESS, ASS PAIN, MALE INSERTION, DIVINE MISTRESSES, HARD FUCKING, CRUELTY, MASOCHISM, ASS FUCKING, ANAL FUCKING, TOTAL SUBMISSION, FETISH CLOTHING, CRUEL ASS FUCKING, BIG STRAP-ON COCK, INTENSE POUNDING, DIGS HIS ASS, ANAL TORMENT, FUCKED HIM HARD, EXTREME STRAPON, BRUTAL STRAP-ON, BIG DILDO, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, LONG STRAPON, SLUT HOLE, SHINY LATEX BOOTS, LEATHER BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, BOOT FETISH, OVERKNEE BOOTS, GLOVE FETISH, BLACK LATEX GLOVES, GLOVE DOMINATION, HARD PUNISHMENT, STRICT MISTRESSES, FEMDOM, BRUTAL PUNISHMENT, FEMALE DOMINATION, TORMENTED SLAVE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: Oh dear! Lady Mephista's slave has angered his Mistress and now he will feel the consequences. He has been tied by rope, with his hands behind his back because we are only interested in his mouth and asshole. He will get his punishment and both of his holes will be stuffed by our strap-on cocks. He truly looks like a spitroasted piece of meat.

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/4efd2937f4919/DBNDSLT.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:13:00
FileSize: 372 MB
TAGS: PERMANENTLY CAGED SLAVE, ASS WORSHIP, ASS FETISH, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASING, PUSSY TEASE, THONG FETISH, CHASTITY, ASS TEASE, BIG TITS, SPH, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION,SMALL DICK HUMILIATION, POV FEMDOM, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, DIRTY TALKS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, DIRTY WORDS, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, JOI, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, MILF
DESCRIPTION: Custom vid, no name mentioned...you deserve to be locked up for life. You, in that cage & your 4 inch mushroom dick in chastity. You're a sicko with a porn addiction & an unhealthy interest in women's periods. You're not even a real man anyway, evidenced by your stupid bald head, your tiny dick size & lack of self control. I like to see you suffer. Caging you isn't enough, I'll also tease you with my body...I'll show you what you can't have, what you'll never have...

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/4e3ca5d69fd8a/Clip23447.mp4

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:15:59
FileSize: 461 MB
TAGS: POST CUM TORTURE, PROFESSIONAL, COLD, MATURE, DOMINANT FEMALE THERAPIST, MEDICAL CLINIC, SEX ED, EDGING GAMES, MIND FUCKING, MIND FUCK, TEASE AND DENIAL, BRAINWASHING, LEATHER GLOVE MILKING, LEATHER FETISH, MILF, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, POV DOMINATION, POV FEMDOM, POV HUMILIATION, MALE ORGASM, FORCED HANDJOBS, KINK, KINKY, MILKING, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, ORGASM CONTROL, LEATHER GLOVES, FORCED ORGASM, MULTIPLE RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED EJACULATION, SENSUAL DOMINATION
DESCRIPTION: You've come to me for help with a variety of issues: erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation & a lack of confidence in your ability to please a woman. We'll be working on orgasm control today, edging, orgasm denial & even ruining orgasms. You must learn that you do not deserve pleasurable full orgasms until you have learned how to control yourself & to please a woman.

Download LINK:

https://k2s.cc/file/2f3605ac32005/Clip23448.mp4

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!