• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Only gay! Passion and lots of sex!

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 138

Czech Hunter 138

Genre: Duet, Interview, Oral Sex, Fingering, Anal Sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial, Big Dick, Outdoor
Runtime: 53 min 57 s

Description: With summer coming I wanted to experience some outdoor entertainment again. Do you know why I really love Prague? Because of all the nice green areas full of trees. So I have decided to use the beautiful weather to my favor and started to walk around, enjoying the view and expecting to find Prague's finest virgin asses. Just after a couple of minutes I've spotted a cute, young and bit tan athlete. He was reading his notes from school. I was surprised cause he was friendly and fun from the very beginning. But he didn't even look like that he would have some money issues. Someone up there loves me a lot and sent me two gay guys making out just a few meter from us. Did that make him willing to go with me? Crazy city we live in, right?!

about video:

Date: 2014
Size: 497 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MP4

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 165

Czech Hunter 165

Genre: Duet, Interview, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Bareback, Facial, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV
Runtime: 51 min 44 s

Description: I cant say that I hate shopping malls - today I've had a business meeting there. So I've decided to mix the business with pleasure and take my camera with me. Accidentally I switched the cam on just close to the gym. In a few seconds I've spotted a young dude leaving the gym. I knew this one would be a real catch, if I persuade him successfully. Smiling and talkative pal from Slovakia who lived in Poland for his whole life. Came to Prague to find a job. I knew he is gonna need cash. Didn't take too long and he showed me his penis, just there while people been passing by. I didn't just offered him a tidy sum of money but as well a new experience. Cause I guessed right that he was an adventurous one. Enjoy the fun I've had with him in a small nearby hotel room.

about video:

Date: 2014
Size: 477 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 188

Czech Hunter 188

Genre: Duet, Interview, Blow Job, Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cum Shots, Facial, Haircuming, Uncut, Muscles, Twinks, Tattoos, European
Runtime: 50 min 28 s

Description: I somehow ended up at the construction site. Cool place, but kinda bad timing. It was already closing down. Last one leaving was a manager or a banker or an insurance guy. Didn't have high expectations but I didn't hesitate and approached him. He was Slovakian and amazingly hot and sexy. Even with clothes on I could see his well built and masculine body. Fucking A, I want this one. Only thing worried me was his probably higher salary. But I was again lucky. He was planning on buying a flat. So of course he needed money. And he was a business man. He didn't even mention something about being gay. It was a pure transaction. Service for money. I loved it. I had a place over ready just for us. Told him it's my friends place, just not to look so creepy and weird.

about video:

Date: 2015
Size: 465 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 189

Czech Hunter 189

Genre: Twinks, Interview, Threesome, Bareback, Blow Jobs, Oral/Anal Sex, Footfetish, Tea Bags, Fingering, Kissing, Big Dicks, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Footjob, Cum Shots, Jerking Off, Uncut, Tattoos, European
Runtime: 57 min 59 s

Description: Easter is about to come and the sun finally shows up again. I met a red-haired guy who was open-minded and appeared somehow cute to me. But today I wanted more. I had a task for him. I wanted him to find a buddy who agrees into heaving sex with us for good money. So the deal was: he will get good money when he finds another one. In the beginning he thought this was a joke. But then he started his hunt. Already the second guy was interested and wanted to know more about the deal. And he was a real cutie. It took me a few minutes to convince them to show me their dicks. And as I liked what I saw I invited them to a nearby hotel. And I wanted the full program today. Sucking, Feet-play, Hard fucking. I made them even kiss each other my little Easter gift for all of us.

about video:

Date: 2015
Size: 528 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 297

Czech Hunter 297

Genre: Group Sex, Threesome, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 1 h 10 min

Description: Today I went to a square with a nice Cathedral. I met two funny dudes there, one of them was kinda hot, if you like teenagers who look like kids. They had some potential so I took them to a nice pub but they didn't want to do anything crazy. Still, it was a good idea to go there because at the next table I found my playthings for today: two adorable young teenage boys. I just had to get rid off an annoying bitch that was sitting with them. When she was gone, I tried my money magic on them. These two friends weren't easy to convince but when I got there, the reward was sweet. They pleased me in every possible way. And they weren't afraid to have some fun with each other. I love when I make friends bond together like this.

about video:

Date: 2017
Size: 655 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 315

Czech Hunter 315

Genre: Group Sex, Threesome, Outdoor, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Tattoos, Masturbation, Facial Cumshot, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 32 min 4 s

Description: Unbelievable - I managed another threesome! This summer was very generous with young boys in need for money. I went for a coffee with my good friend who just returned from Thailand. While we were drinking and talking, I spotted two adorable guys sipping coffee a few tables away from us. I left the friend to his drink and started chatting with the boys. They were just hanging out so we had plenty of time to talk. What they didn't have, was money. Summer was coming to an end and they wanted to do some hardcore partying. They were totally broke- so no parties for them. This was their lucky day because I wanted to party with them. They agreed but I doubt it was the party they hoped for. I took them to an abandoned car wreckage site and fucked them hard.

about video:

Size: 295 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 320

Czech Hunter 320

Genre: Duet, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Facial, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 42 min 34 s

Description: I looked around a skate park today. The boys I saw there were just superb. But I had to be very careful to approach them. One boy was so bad at skating that I had to laugh out loud. He came there with a girl. I thought she was his girlfriend but she turned out to be his sister. Kinda boring. Still, she helped me a lot to talk him into some crazy stuff. For money of course. At first he showed me a few tricks. I wasn't sure if I should push things further while his sister was still around. To my surprise, she enjoyed convincing her little brother to show me more and more of his body. I guess they liked to tease each other. Her brother was no better. When he agreed to do more intimate stuff, he insisted on doing it in his sister's room. I hope she didn't smell my cum in there.

about video:

Size: 391 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 321

Czech Hunter 321

Genre: Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick
Runtime: 40 min 11 s

Description: Today I pretended to be a headhunter for TV commercials. And it was a good idea. I caught attention of a tough guy with a nice hipster style. I told him that I needed a rough looking man and he would be ideal. He was even willing to take some nice pictures as a part of the casting process. Some of those pictures were a bit naughty but he didn't mind it that much. His body was simply incredible and so was his huge cock. I would pay anything to fuck a guy like that. I just wasn't sure I brought enough money. I had to be careful and slowly get what I wanted. The boy was in bad financial situation but he was too good looking to girl himself out easily. But in the end, my patience was well rewarded. He even took me to his apartment- sex outdoors was too scary for him.

about video:

Size: 371 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 323

Czech Hunter 323

Genre: Duet, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 53 min 6 s

Description: While checking out the Prague main railway station, I came across a young boy in a hurry. He was really quick, I had a hard time to keep up with him. He was pissed off and didn't want to talk at all. He was late for work. His attitude changed completely when I offered him money just for a talk. Suddenly he had all day to talk to me. And he wanted more. My cash convinced him to tell me a few secrets and do some crazy stuff right in the public. But our boy was hard to satisfy because his financial situation was quite dire. He needed a nice cash reserve to get back on his feet. Of course, I offered him my help. I wanted much more than talking. He had to put his mouth in good use in a completely different way. And that was just a beginning of a beautiful afternoon.

about video:

Size: 490 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 324

Czech Hunter 324

Runtime: 59 min 55 s

Description: Having more sex partners at the same time can be great fun. Most men on the planet would certainly agree. On the other hand, if you're a straight man, women have an exceptional talent to take your money away. This poor guy learned it too well. He had a wife (yes!) and sort of a "girlfriend". He refused to use the term but they were basically friends with benefits. I met him at a train station where he was picking up his "girlfriend". I soon learned that both his girls were kind of bitches taking money from him. The boy was really nice, I just had to get rid off the girl that came with him. She was obviously into me but I had no interest in a threesome. I only wanted her cute fuck buddy. He needed money badly, it wasn't very hard to convince him to experiment a little.

about video:

Size: 549 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 325

Czech Hunter 325

Genre: Duet, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 51 min 54 s

Description: Robert was on his way home from a crappy part-time job at a fast food restaurant. He was definitely tired and not exactly happy about me trying to have a friendly chat. He was also a student so his life was a financial mess at the moment. He and his girlfriend returned from holiday in Italy some time ago and he still looked depressed about being back in Prague. I wanted to cheer him up a little. And what else could cheer him up better than money? Apparently, my cock can also be very uplifting, especially when it's combined with a load of money. Robert was money hungry little girl and he really enjoyed our time together. The little bastard had a rock solid boner from the start. He almost made me cum just by sucking me. I couldn't let him go that easily.

about video:

Size: 481 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 326

Czech Hunter 326

Runtime: 44 min 31 s

Description: Karel and Klaudie, two friends who just wanted to have a nice evening. I met them on their way to a local Sea world. We started chatting and because I knew the place I offered them to buy the tickets for all of us. In return they had to let me join them. We had a nice talk about various topics, most importantly about the length of Karel's private parts. According to Klaudie they were "impressive". I was very interested so I talked him into showing some skin right there. It was cool. Now I just had to convince Karel to stop being so scared. After all, I was just a nice guy with a camera and money in my pockets. And he wanted it badly. Unemployed students with debts usually do. I took him to my hotel room where we spent a very nice evening together.

about video:

Size: 412 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 327

Czech Hunter 327

Runtime: 39 min 44 s

Description: I was looking around a railway station once again and bumped into Jakub. He came to Prague to visit his girlfriend. He was unsuccessfully waiting for a taxi when I met him so I decided to help. I called him one and rode with him in hope for a good shag. He was definitely poor, he couldn't afford the whole fare, which made me really hopeful. But in the end he just showed me his cute shaved cock and left to bang his girlfriend. All I had was the taxi driver. He was young and quite hot so I decided to try him. And it worked! He was just a student making extra money by driving a taxi. We went to his small and ugly flat where he insisted on taking a shower before we started. I couldn't wait that long! So I barged in the bathroom and fucked the poor boy right in the bathtub.

about video:

Size: 367 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 328

Czech Hunter 328

Runtime: 36 min 12 s

Description: It took a while to find the right guy today. Choosing a Friday evening wasn't a good idea at all, every place was so crowded and everyone so busy. I was almost going to give up and move somewhere else when I met a group of friends. A girl and her two friends were definitely worth a try. The younger boy had just turned 19 and the plan was to go drinking and celebrating. They were nice enough to let me go with them. I wanted to return the favor so I offered them cash for some nice nudity right next to a bus station. And those crazy bastards agreed. I loved their big cocks, I'm sure the girl appreciated them as well. Then the situation got a bit complicated because I wanted a threesome but had to get rid off the girl. I wanted a proper birthday party.

about video:

Size: 334 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 329

Czech Hunter 329

Runtime: 46 min 14 s

Description: Today I walked around a local gym at the right time. A very cute dude almost bumped into me as he rushed out of the exit. He probably couldn't wait to drink his delicious protein shake. We started chatting. This boy was probably the most cheerful guy I met in a log time. I managed to get some basic info out of him, including a bit nasty things regarding his girlfriend and their sex life. The boy was unemployed, trying to get by. When we were walking through an empty park, I decided to strike. I wanted to see his cock. He hesitated but only because it was cold, in fact he didn't mind public nudity that much. Not even when jerking me off right in the park. I promised him extra money for a little visit of his apartment. I hope the boy would have a nice warm bed.

about video:

Size: 425 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 330

Czech Hunter 330

Genre: Duet, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Facial, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 35 min 27 s

Description: Coming winter is making my hobby incredibly hard. It's freezing all the time so streets are empty. It's more difficult to find anyone cute who's willing to talk, not to mention showing skin. After a long search, I met this adorable boy. He was waiting for his friend so he didn't mind to talk in the meantime. He was a male nurse, which was really good because it's one of the worst paid profession you can do. He was shy but my offers made him do crazy stuff. Despite the freezing cold and people driving by. He even agreed to take me to his friends apartment. I was so horny that I almost fucked him on the stairs in the hallway. He was too scared to do that but at least he sucked me off. The adrenaline rush was amazing! Then we moved to the flat and the real fun started.

about video:

Size: 328 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 331

Czech Hunter 331

Runtime: 37 min 58 s

Description: I like to go somewhere warm when winter arrives. I hate cold weather. I plan leaving in two days and wanted to have a quick fun before the departure. A friend of mine lent me his parking space, where I could leave my car while being abroad. My idea for tonight was to find a cute boy, bring him to the garages, and fuck him right there. I wanted to do something crazy. Now I had to find a boy willing to go with me. It was quite easy actually. I found the best looking boy around and asked him to show me the way. He agreed and we started chatting. Thank god I brought enough cash because the young boy had an incredible appetite for money. At least his huge hard cock and tight little ass made up for his greed. Just the garages were much busier than I expected.

about video:

Size: 351 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 332

Czech Hunter 332

Genre: Duet, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Creampie, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 37 min 4 s

Description: I met Patrik on his way to a library. He was a young student who wanted to get better at languages to get far in life. He was ambitious and self-confident, he just had a taught time finding a good job. Quite a few job ideas sprang into my mind when I looked at this cute boy. I invited him for a little dinner. He agreed and took me to his favorite burger restaurant. The place was great and the food looked delicious but all I could think about was the boy. While we were waiting for the burgers, I decided to test him a little. It took only a few minutes and he was under the table sucking my cock. It was such a rush! Unfortunately, a restaurant isn't exactly a great place for this kind of activities. The boy knew the waitress so it wasn't very hard to bribe her into letting us in the storage room.

about video:

Size: 338 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 333

Czech Hunter 333

Genre: Outdoors/Indoors, Duet, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Facial, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 28 min 39 s

Description: I wanted to enjoy Christmas spirit so I went for a nice evening walk. During the walk I went by a bar called „Voodoo". It piqued my interested so I wanted to see what made the bar so voodoo. Well, it was a normal bar and it was almost empty. I found three friends sitting at the table and waiting for their beer. I invited them for a few games of table football. To make things interesting we bet a bit. Losers had to do various embarrassing things. My new friends were very cute so I started discussing more intimate subjects and proposing challenges involving nudity. Two of them were totally against it and eventually left. But the cutest one stayed because he needed money badly. The poor boy didn't know what he signed up for. Trust me, this was the hardest money he had ever made.

about video:

Size: 265 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 334

Czech Hunter 334

Genre: Group, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 44 min 35 s

Description: It was really a coincidence. I got two unrelated calls from my previous acquaintances. I am sure you remember at least one of them very well. My partner Honza told me that he was one of the cutest guys he ever had. Of course he was older now and therefore I was even more curious how he would look like. Well, both wanted to meet the day after and make some more money. And one of them even offered to bring a friend. I decided to have a small party of course. It's almost tradition to hunt at the Christmas markets so I told them all to meet me there. The plan was to warm them up a bit with a drink. One of the boys had a flat rented nearby so we went there to have a party. Trust me, we had a great time. Quite a few asses got drilled

about video:

Size: 412 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!