• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Only gay! Passion and lots of sex!

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Creampied at 20 years by Aaron Master

Creampied at 20 years by Aaron Master

Genre: Blowjob, Deep Throat, Anal Sex, Bareback, Rimming, Spitting, Interview, Tattoos, Masturbation, Kissing, Swallow, Twink, Uncut
Runtime: 19 min 59 s

Description: This twinks is only 20 years old mbut like craeampied

about video:

Date: 2018
Size: 248 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MP4

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 146

Czech Hunter 146

Genre: Duet, Interview, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Bareback, Cumshots, Facial, Big Dick, Blonde, Outdoor
Runtime: 54 min 21 s

Description: I went for a walk along the Vltava river on this sunny day. Nice weather attracted many people to spend some time outside. I ended up at a football pitch where I've spotted three youngsters kicking the ball around. One of them completely shy, another one just didn't pay attention to my presence and just the last one talked to me. He was quite funny and open minded. Got him to show me his private parts but then all fun with him was over. I decided to try my luck with the second dude. As soon as I saw his eyes, I fell in love with him. A cute, sporty, blonde and charismatic young man. I knew I had to get him on his knees to suck my " young Czech " hungry cock. I didn't care for the prize I would have to pay. Believe me when I say : this one was worth every penny!

about video:

Date: 2014
Size: 497 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 217

Czech Hunter 217

Genre: Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Facial, Cumshot, Uncut, Muscles, Young Men
Runtime: 54 min 1 s

Description: Today it was already quite late when I started my hunt. Outside it was cold and rainy and for a moment I thought about staying home instead. But I changed my mind and walked to the shopping center round the corner a few minutes before closing. Not much time left for having a look around. And although it was clear that I couldn't be too picky today I was lucky to meet a blond guy within a minute. He was nervous because of my cam but agreed to have a chat with me. He moved to Prague just recently because of the local University and he honestly wanted to become a teacher. Not bad I thought. And most important: he was quite broke and didn't have any friends yet in Prague. And when I noticed that he was almost a bit bi-curious I decided to try my luck.

about video:

Date: 2015
Size: 498 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 348

Czech Hunter 348

Genre: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Rimming, Young Men
Runtime: 53 min 36 s

Description: I never fuck a same boy twice unless he brings a friend along. Watching at two friends having sex turns me on insanely. That's why I agreed to meet my old friend from the train. He promised to bring his hot friend. We met at St. Matthew's Fair in Prague. I wanted to try some of the rides and have a chat with the guys. But the boy came there alone! He told me that his friend got scared and was not coming. I almost called everything off but then I gave him another chance to make some money. He had to find a cute boy and convince him to have a threesome with us. He met Adam, a young guy with a huge appetite for money. I wanted to fuck them right there but the place was packed with people. So we fooled around the fair for a while and then moved to a place I booked.

about video:

Size: 495 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 352

Czech Hunter 352

Genre: Threesome, Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 53 min 19 s

Description: My colleague recommended this little bitch to me. The guy really needed money, that's why he tried to earn some easy cash one more time. Normally I would drill his ass just for fun but he brought a friend. That's why I decided to put it all on camera. His friend was just way too cute, it would be a shame not to record our little date. Originally, I wanted to pound their asses in one of Prague parks but weather was against us. Luckily, I knew a nice place not far away so I took the boys there. Having two guys at my disposal allowed me to experiment a little. I wanted this to be a proper threesome and I managed that perfectly. Honestly, it's been a while since I had such a hot experience. Both boys were simply amazing. Young and ripped, I loved it.

about video:

Size: 492 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 353

Czech Hunter 353

Genre: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 40 min 0 s

Description: I was in a mood for a drink today. By the way I hate drinking alone. That's why I tried to look around for some young guys. All I came across were girls or bearded dudes at first. Eventually, I met Honza, a young boy who had a day-off and decided to go for a little walk. I convinced him to go drinking with me instead. While we were walking to the bar he recommended, I tried to make him to do some funny stuff. Running around the river bank almost naked was pretty funny, I admit. The boy was incredibly shy but money made him do crazy stuff. I just had to take him to a nicely secluded place and pay him enough to overcome his heterosexuality. Once he left it behind, he was like a wild animal. Sucking and fucking like a real girl.

about video:

Size: 369 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 357

Czech Hunter 357

Genre: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Outdoor, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 33 min 20 s

Description: There are many beautiful islands on the Vltava river. One of them was my hunting ground today. I almost started to regret the decision but then I met this lonely and sad looking boy. He was chatty but didn't want to talk about his problems. I'm not surprised because they were a bit embarrassing. When he was drunk, he got caught urinating in public and a policeman gave him a fine. Our poor boy couldn't pay it and didn't want to tell anyone about it. Especially not his girlfriend. He was pretty cute so I tried my luck. The most difficult thing was to keep him interested after he got the money for the fine. Luckily I brought lot of cash with me. I took our boy to the nearby forest and fucked him hard. Watching all his muscles tighten while he tried to endure my pounding. I was horny like hell.

about video:

Size: 307 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 358

Czech Hunter 358

Genre: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Outdoor, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 40 min 57 s

Description: Today I called one of my guys and told him that he can have a job if he manages to get a boy who would join us for a threesome. The guy had a great idea. There was a high school nearby and he suggested to go there and hunt. We didn't have to wait too long and a beautiful athletic boy walked right into our trap. He was almost eager to show us his amazing body. For having a look at his cock we had to go somewhere more discreet. He was scared that his teachers might see him. When he finally showed us his equipment, we were impressed. I couldn't wait to see that hose hard so I offered him all my money for going to a hotel with us. Trust me, you don't see such a huge boner every day. Enjoy the view!

about video:

Size: 376 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 360

Czech Hunter 360

Genre: Outdoor, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Facial, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 33 min 49 s

Description: I came across a street sale. You don't see that very often in Prague so I was curious. They weren't selling anything interesting. Only think that caught my attention was a young boy browsing the stuff. He wanted to buy a shirt. He looked more than decent so I tried my money tricks on him. It went smoothly. He was a student therefore poor as a church mouse. The boy was a little shy and scared but eventually he undressed right in the middle of a park. A few peeks at his body told me that he would be a great fuck toy. I offered him my cash and took him in the bushes. I wanted everything to go nice and well so I let him finger his ass first. Yet, the boy had a pretty hard time dealing with my cock up his ass. But, I'm sure he had fun. Otherwise he wouldn't had cummed so hard, would he?

about video:

Size: 312 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 361

Czech Hunter 361

Runtime: 39 min 15 s

Description: I met Zdenek while walking along a beach. The place was surprisingly boring, I couldn't find anyone remotely interesting. That's why this paddle boats renting cutie caught my eye. He was going for a beer and then home after a long day at work. We sat down at a kiosk to drink and talk. Zdenek was in quite a precarious situation. Only a few days ago, his girlfriend delivered a baby. It put both of them in a tight spot. They were both only 18 years old. Zdenek's job was not providing enough money for the family. Honestly, it felt really good to help the guy. Being a young father is not easy at all. He was very proud and kept refusing my offers. Fortunately, my funds were sufficient so eventually we ended up in a nearby forest. I gave the boy quite a pounding.

about video:

Size: 358 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 362

Czech Hunter 362

Genre: Group Sex, Threesome, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Kissing, Facial, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 46 min 13 s

Description: Zdenek was a boy who let me fuck him recently because he needed money to take care of his newborn son. It didn't take him too long to spend all I gave him. That's why he offered me his friend. The idea intrigued me. Zdenek was a good looking 18 years old boy and I expected his friend to be a cutie as well. He didn't disappoint and was in financial problems, too. The boy didn't know what our little meeting was ultimately about. It took him some time to digest my proposition but I guess he needed money really badly. I didn't want to rush this encounter, I wanted to savor it. Watching those two friends gently showering each other was so incredibly hot! And that was only the beginning. I had the whole afternoon to play with the boys. And they had to please me.

about video:

Size: 427 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 363

Czech Hunter 363

Genre: Outdoor, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 49 min 36 s

Description: Today I was hunting in front of the TV casting studio. I wanted to meet some cute actors and I was incredibly lucky. Jakub was at an audition for a small part in a movie but he got rejected. I could see the disappointed and defeat In his cute face. So I decided to give him another chance to become a star. He was a bit skeptical but my cash convinced him pretty fast. He was a student with empty pockets so money worked like magic on him. I don't get why Jakub got rejected at the audition because he was simply gorgeous. He liked fitness a lot and it was quite noticeable. I prepared a few warming-up challenges for him which allowed him to show off his strength and beautiful body. I just loved watching this young boy pumping his muscles. He was simply perfect.

about video:

Size: 457 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 364

Czech Hunter 364

Genre: Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 38 min 22 s

Description: It was a terrible rainy day and I was stupid enough to hunt at a park near Vltava river. The place was obviously totally deserted and I was getting soaking wet. When I was about to give up, I saw this young boy leaving one of the docked boats at the river bank. He was nice enough to talk to me and later even showed me some skin. It cost me some money but the boy was adorable. He had a lean and firm body of a young man. I would fuck him right there but the rain was quite annoying. And I had to convince the boy first, of course. He had no experience but he admitted being a bit bicurious as a teenager. Also he was incredibly greedy, which wasn't too surprising. You have to pay extra to get the good stuff. I rented us a cabin we could hide from the rain. Anchors away!

about video:

Size: 354 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 365

Czech Hunter 365

Genre: Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Facial, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 41 min 31 s

Description: I met this crazy guy at a subway station. He loved sweets and that was the reason why he was there. He was looking for a sweet shop. Well, that was a good enough reason for me so I joined him in his quest. The boy came to Prague to find a job and he was doing very poorly. Still, he seemed to be a funny one who was always in a good mood. We couldn't find any sweet shop anywhere so I started probing his sexuality and moral standards. He was firmly against any naughty stuff, at least with a strange guy and in public. But as my offers pilled up, he started to crack. He needed money, I could tell that. The boy wasn't going to eat any cakes today, only my dick was on the menu. We went his rented place and there the fun started.

about video:

Size: 385 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 367

Czech Hunter 367

Genre: Group Sex, Threesome, Outdoor, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 41 min 56 s

Description: This was an exceptionally warm day. I couldn't decide where to go hunting so I was pleasantly surprised when one of my "friends" gave me a call and asked about making money. He even recommended a place where we could go. It was a nice lake not far from where I live so I was definitely in. We spent some time looking around until we had met a half-drunk guy named Juraj. He was a funny fellow from Slovakia. We drunk and talked for some time just to get in the right mood. Juraj didn't object much to my naughty offers. He was a bit shy so we moved slightly away from the crowds. By then he was pretty shit-faced so talking him into sex was almost easy. He had to relax his super tight virgin hole. It's been some time since I heard someone to moan so desperately.

about video:

Size: 387 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 368

Czech Hunter 368

Genre: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshot, Outdoor, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 51 min 57 s

Description: Summer is still in full swing here in the Czech Republic. People are enjoying warm weather and so do I. Once again, I went hunting near water. There I accidentally bumped into my old friend Enzo. We had some fun a few years ago so I sat down for a little chat over a beer. It turned out he was almost broke and definitely willing to pimp his friends for my pleasure. Well, I'd be crazy to pass such an opportunity. It took a few calls but eventually we were joined by Lukas. Enzo and I had a simple plan. We would just destroy the guy. I started giving the boys challenges and it was a great fun. We also tried local restroom only to find out that three people can barely fit inside. So I took my girlty friends into a nearby forest. There poor Honza found out how hard it is to satisfy two hungry cocks.

about video:

Size: 476 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 369

Czech Hunter 369

Runtime: 35 min 27 s

Description: I met Nicolas on my usual hunting trip and he was a godsend. The mall where I was hunting was packed but there were absolutely no good looking guys. Nicolas was waiting for his friends and was willing to chat a bit just to kill time. He was enjoying summer holidays before becoming a college freshman. He was totally broke but it didn't bother him, he just wanted to have fun. I invited him for a coffee and after a little chat, I managed to convince him to try a bit naughty way of making money. He wasn't too keen but my offers were really good. Meeting boys from the poor parts of the country definitely has some upsides. From the restroom, we decided to go straight to a nearby forest. The boy was shy and didn't want strangers around. I knew he wouldn't take my cock quietly.

about video:

Size: 327 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 370

Czech Hunter 370

Runtime: 44 min 29 s

Description: Petr was a wannabe businessman. When I met him, he was on the way home from a meeting. I'm sure he had great ambitions, boys from small towns are usually like that. He didn't like my camera at all but his lust for money was stronger. I guess the business wasn't going too well because he was very interested in my cash. I managed to get him into a nearby park where the real fun started. He had a girlfriend and was worried she might see the footage. Guys like that are so funny. All I had to do was to give him a good enough offer. The boy calmed down and we could continue. He reluctantly agreed to suck me off but talking him into anal was a real struggle. I don't understand why he was so much against it. The guy even seemed to enjoy it! His ass swallowed my dick like nothing.

about video:

Size: 411 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 371

Czech Hunter 371

Genre: Group Sex, Threesome, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Tea Bags, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Kissing, Cumshot, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 41 min 20 s

Description: While roaming the city centre, I met two boys sightseeing. They were both from small towns so trip to Prague was a pretty big thing for them. They were old friends and I couldn't wait to turn them gay on each other. Just judging by their clothes it was obvious they needed money. Unless you're a foreign tourist, Prague is not a cheap place to have fun at. And the boys had pretty expensive plans. So it took me only two minutes to make them kiss each other in public. And one more minute to get in their hotel room. Boys were shy as hell but money was way too good. I let them suck each other at first, then I joined them. They had to be really good friends because they went absolutely crazy. It turned me on so much that I couldn't wait any longer.

about video:

Size: 382 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

LaryLil

Forum Lord
Czech Hunter 372

Czech Hunter 372

Genre: Outdoors/Indoors, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Facial, Uncut, Young Men
Runtime: 34 min 44 s

Description: This young student was just wandering around Prague looking for things to buy. He didn't mind my camera so we walked and talked for a while. The boy was cute but talking him into anything was unbelievably hard. I thought that students were supposed to be open-minded and crazy. I guess he was a bit nerdy. The guy was worried of people so we went to some empty construction yard near the river. He showed me his body and I really liked it. I wanted more, I wanted to stuff my cock in his cute mouth. We were just getting started when a security guard noticed us and we had to leave. You should have seen the boy's face! He was red with embarrassment. We had to get out fast. Fortunately, I knew an ideal place that would allow him to show me all his hidden talents.

about video:

Size: 320 MB

Preview:

Download:
Download now

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!