• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Old vs Young Videos(Daily Update)

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Angie Noir - Angie teaches anal sex...to her daughter's boyfriend!

In this video, 53-year-old wife and mom Angie Noir has sex in the bedroom with 23-year-old guy Johnny The Kid. She sucks and jacks his big cock. She fucks in different positions, missionary, doggystyle, cowgirl, sideways. He cums on her big tits.

Anal, Mature, Hardcore, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Cumshot

File Size :712 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:28:48

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/0e5cbdbbcf8ad/p....anal.sex.to.her.daughters.boyfriend.720p.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Kathy Anderson & Charli Red - Helping Hands

Sexy blonde Kathy Anderson enjoys the view from her balcony, as Bree Parker's hot lesbian movie "Helping Hands" begins. The horny MILF is watching Charli Red run in her tight yoga pants, but when the cute redhead trips and falls, Kathy rushes down to help her. Back in her apartment, Kathy tends to Charli's grazed knee, then kisses her better. Charli responds enthusiastically as the tanned beauty strokes her through her cotton panties, then tugs them aside to eat her shaved pussy. Sucking and fingering avidly, she drives her new friend wild. Charli grabs and squeezes Kathy's lovely breasts as she frigs her hard and fast from behind, licking her tight asshole until she has an intense orgasm. Kathy turns around, boobs jiggling as she rides Charli's fingers to another climax, using her vibrating necklace to add to the overwhelming sensations. As soon as she's caught her breath, Kathy uses the toy on Charli's nipples and clit, making her cum explosively.

File Size :1.25 GB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:22:25

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/236ba6aa1e633/vivthomas.19.10.24.kathy.anderson.and.charli.red.helping.hands.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Three GILFs, Two Cocks and Chery's First DP (31.01.2019)

In Episode IV of Granny Fuck Club, Rita Daniels, 68, Sally D'Angelo, 64, and Chery Leigh, 60, are sunbathing by the pool on a beautiful, sunny day, decked out in revealing bikinis, talking about what Chery's planning on doing very soon.

"I'm so glad that you're finally going to try DP," Sally says to Chery.

"I can't wait," says Chery who, you might recall, sounded very curious about double penetration when all six members of the Granny Fuck Club sat down for a roundtable discussion.

Rita looks over, sees two guys working on the pool and says, "Oh my gosh, looks like you might get your chance sooner than you thought, girlfriend."

Meanwhile, Jonathan, the boss, is telling 19-year-old Archie to keep his eyes on the pool, not the women.

"They're bonafide, certified GILFs," Jonathan tells Archie, "and they're smokin' hot."

He doesn't want to lose the job. He's afraid that his partner is going to spend the morning staring at the GILFs. Couldn't blame him if he did. But the ladies have their eyes on cock, and they get the guys' attention by flashing their tits. Then they bend over to show off their asses. Turns out the ladies have butt plugs shoved inside their asses.

So much for the pool.

"We wanna fuck you," Sally says to Archie while Rita has her way with Jonathan.

"We want to show Chery how to do a DP," Rita says. "Would you guys be interested in taking that project on?"

Of course, all of the girls suck and get their pussies fucked, but Chery's the one who does her first DP, getting her pussy and ass fucked at the same time by a big, black cock and a big, young cock. Along the way, the grannies eat each other's pussies, suck cock and balls and end up with cum all over their faces. They share the loads, too, capping off one of the hottest, nastiest GILF scenes you're ever going to see.

But guess what? There's more Granny Fuck Club action to come: a six-way all-GILF orgy!

Includes: Blowjob, Face Sitting, Cunnilingus, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggy, Cowgirl, Missionary, Anal Missionary, DP Cowgirl, Cum In Mouth

File Size :917 MB
Duration :00:32:34

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/b0e053cc2dcb2/CheryLeighRitaDanielsSallyDAngelo_35050_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
My M0m Does What [Scarlett Sage, Brandi Love, Dava Foxx] (1080p)

Scarlett Sage needs to follow one of her parents to work for a school essay. However, her dad isn't available and her step-mom, Dava Foxx, is nothing but a gold digger and layabout... or so she thinks! When she brings up the project to Dava, Dava insists that she owns her own business, which is news to Scarlett, and invites her step-daughter to tag along with her. Although Scarlett is skeptical, she follows after Dava as they leave the house. Scarlett is surprised to see a limo parked in their driveway. Whatever Dava does, she's well taken care of! Although Dava skirts around revealing exactly what she does yet, she insists that appearances matter and there's no way she's meeting any of her clients in a junk bucket. Once they arrive at their destination, Scarlett is wary as Dava greets Brandi Love, who is one of her clients. Scarlett is then shocked when Dava instantly starts flirting with Brandi, both of them beginning to strip down. NOW Scarlett realizes that Dava's involved in the oldest profession -- she can't submit a school report about THAT! As Dava dutifully gets to work pleasing Brandi, Scarlett awkwardly sits nearby. She tries to avoid looking directly at them as Dava eats out Brandi's pussy, but it's not long before Scarlett herself starts getting hot and bothered. Seeing this, Dava and Brandi teasingly invite her to join -- it's important for her to have hands-on experience, after all...

Sex acts and Tags: blonde, brunette, big tits, fake tits, small tits, natural tits, threesome, lesbian, fingering, teen, milf, older younger, pussy licking, cunnilingus, stepmother, step daughter, kissing, roleplay, , lingerie, trimmed, pussy rubbing

File Size :1.56 GB
Duration :00:38:25

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/049bfece1ea2f/_Girlsway_Dava_Foxx___1080p_.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Montse Swinger - Threesome with 2 BBC with DP

She blows them, gets fingered and licked and roasted from behind, on her back, her side, cowgirl and reverse; she gets her arse fucked on her side, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl and gets DP'd like that until they cum in her mouth and over her face.

Old&Young,Mature,Milf,Young Boy

File Size :276 MB
Resolution :640 x 368 MPEG-4
Duration :00:34:17

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/af53f5363cae6/Montse_Swinger_-_Threesome_with_2_BBC_with_DP.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Cake Baking For Nephew Turns Into Facial For Auntie (04.05.2019)

You are my favorite nephew and it's summer time and that's so exciting because you get to spend 3 whole months with me!!! So I decided to bake my favorite nephew a delicious cake!! I start gathering the ingredients and silly me, I knock over the flour and it spills everywhere!!!! You are trying to be helpful, you grab the broom and mop but I think I need to vacuum it first because the whole bag spilled! I begin bending and reaching in my yoga pants and tight gym top as I vacuum it up. You can't help but stare are your hot aunt's tight butt and huge tits hanging out of her gym top. You suddenly start feeling your youthful cock grow harder and harder in your pants. You can't help it because her body makes you want to throw your cock deep inside your aunt!!! I finish cleaning it up and I notice you have been staring at my big ass and huge tits. I even notice your boner as much as you try hiding it!!! I am surprised that I turned you on so much!!! My young hot nephew gets that hard for me??!!!?!?! Omg sweetie, I can't leave you standing there with such a hard on....Take your cock out and let me help you bring that young hard on, down!!!!! Let Auntie Rae tell you how to stroke it and maybe I'll even help you!!!!

This clip includes: Virtual Blowjob, Jerk Off Encouragent, Aunt Nephew Fantasy, Simulated Cumshot.

File Size :464 MB
Duration :00:25:53

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/816a77a552ded/C...Turns_Into_Facial_For_Auntie__04.05.2019_.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Wham Bam Thank You Santa

Sex acts: jerk off, blowjob, face fuck, reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, doggy style, facial, cum on stomach

Red and Daddy are back for a Christmas special exclusive to Chubold.
This time they give you two special Christmas themed scenes with Daddy playing Santa Claus and Red, the cute little girl that's nicest when she's naughty.

In the first clip Red tries to convince Santa she deserves a good Christmas and does everything in her power to make Santa see her view.
Santa gives her a spanking before Red gives Santa a blow job then Santa bends her over for a good hard fucking until he shoots a load all over Red's innocent face.

In the second scene Red falls asleep waiting for Santa on Christmas Eve.
She wakes up before he arrives and is tempted by the cookies she left for him. Santa arrives catching her eating the last of his cookies.
Red finds ways of convincing Santa she deserves her presents by riding him followed by a deep hard fuck before Santa shoots his hot load all over her chest...

File Size :550 MB
Duration :00:26:17

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/5accc28570ffd/Chubold_-_v3678.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Aunt Rae Took My Virginity 1080p (08.09.2018)

You are staying with Aunt Rae for the summer. She asks you if you are comfortable and need anything. You love going to your aunt's because she is super hot!!! Long black hair and huge tits and tight tan body makes your young, virgin cock throb. You only dream about fucking hot older women like her! You hesitate when she asks...not sure how to answer. You tell her that you are quite comfortable but she can tell you are holding something back! She tells you not to hold back, that she wants your summer to be perfect! Whatever you tell her stays between you and her!!! You still hesitate and she reassures you that she will not tell your mom (her sister). She tells you she loves having you!! Loves knowing that you are here all summer and that she loves your company!!! She finally digs it out of you! You tell her that you are a virgin and that you would like to change that!!! She tells you that you shouldn't be ashamed of that, you are just waiting for the right time!!! She starts teasing you and flaunting her tight body in front of you!! She tells you that she knows what you do in your room because she sees your semen all over your bath towels. She also admits that she hasn't had a cock in so long, especially a young, hard one like yours!!! Things begin to heat up! She starts stripping her little half top off exposing her huge perfect tits!!! Your young, inexperienced cock begins dripping precum! She starts rubbing your bulge through your pants. She removes her short shorts and tells you that this is the time. She needs you and your young load inside her!!!! Your heart is racing and your cock is throbbing....you are going to lose your virginity this summer!!!!! And you aunt is ovulating!!!!!!!

This clip includes: Virtual Blowjob, Impregnation Fantasy, Virtual Sex, Virtual Creampie, Simulated Cumshot.

File Size :285 MB
Duration :00:17:38

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/9b555948ea21e/Aunt_Rae_Took_My_Virginity_1080p__08.09.2018_.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Late For The Office Christmas Party

Last day of work before the holiday break and Damon has his assistant working hard on a report that is on deadline. Ms. Chase is happy to do the work but she really, really wants to make it to the office Christmas Party. After being chastised by her boss she quickly realizes there is a better way to get him to let her leave. - Sex in the office desk in the foreplay blowjob, fingering and cunnilingus, initial sex activity standing.doggy and missionary with on top of desk cowgirl, face.sitting and missionary, standing missionary at the end with cumshot on tongue and blowjob after cumshot..

Sex acts: blowjob standing.doggy handjob fingering standing.missionary cunnilingus cowgirl missionary sex.on.desk standing.missionary cumshot cum.on.tongue blowjob.after.cumshot

File Size :562 MB
Duration :00:21:44

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/043a746b9c5ea/L...ristmas_Party_-_ExploitedSecretaries_2019.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
The First-Ever Six-Way Granny Orgy

Our meeting of the Granny Fuck Club is about to come to a rousing climax. What's left on the agenda? A six-way, all-GILF orgy with kissing, pussy-eating and fingering, face-sitting and strap-on action. We're betting that you've never seen a six-way, over-60, all-GILF orgy because one has never before been captured on-camera!

"You know, we're all together today. It's just us," Luna says to Cammille Austin at the start of the scene. "Why don't we have some fun and turn you on to women?"

"Okay," says Cammille, who has never been with a woman.

No convincing is needed. Before long, six 60Plus MILFs--Cammille, Luna, Chery Leigh, Mia Magnusson, Rita Daniels and Sally D'Angelo--are getting naked and having a lot of raunchy fun.

Among the many highlights:

A lot of sensual kissing.

A lot of tits rubbing against tits and lips sucking nipples.

A ton of pussy eating and face-sitting.

The ladies fucking each other with dildos and strap-ons.

More orgasms than we could count.

But who's counting?

Includes: Kissing, Pussy Rubbing, Tit Sucking, Nipple Licking, Pussy Fingering, Cunnilingus, 69, Face Sitting, Toys, Strap On Missionary, Strap On Reverse Cowgirl, Strap On Cowgirl

File Size :685 MB
Duration :00:24:22

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/de4efe2aca811/GGGGGG_35048_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Alexis Fawx

Alexis is trying to find her credit card statement but seems to be missing it. When she finally finds it, she sees a charge of over four thousand dollars charged to Bang Bros. She gets angry. She knows it has to be her horny step son, Johnny the Kid. She calls him to the living room and threatens to call his father. He starts to beg and she decides that since he's so horny, he should fuck her. Johnny is shocked. Alexis is the dominant one today. She makes him eat her pussy, worship her beautiful feet, and after sucking his cock, to fuck her in various positions just like the girls on Bang Bros. She takes a huge load out of her stepson all over her pretty face and huge tits.

File Size :812 MB
Duration :00:33:31

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/a68ac95457f6f/.19.11.23.alexis.fawx.720.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Agata Miller, 45 years, we get to touch her ass and she gets to be with the not so virgin anymore Jose!

Agata is a horny 45-year-old MILF with the same energy as if she was 18, who came to us with a problem: her loving husband, despite being younger than her and being boring, did not dare to let her fuck everything she wanted. But thanks to us, she will get fed with yogurt (which she loves), and we will see a SPECTACULAR MILF with HUGE MELONS who will taste with joy all the cocks that are put in front of her. You're Welcome!

We introduce you to Ágata: Ágata is a horny 45-year-old MILF who feels young and alive, and wants to continue doing crazy things and fucking everything that moves. But she has a problem: She has to do it secretly from her husband, who - despite being very boring and having a lot of complicity in sex with her - weighs a lot according to her, so despite being 10 years Younger, He is becoming an old man and she is a horny. But Agata refuses, and this is where we come in. Ágata and her TWO HUGE TITS and our usual followers of FAKings, and after all this time, thinking about it she decided to write to us to escape the monotony: She has it clear, and the first thing she wants is to FUCK A YOUNG MAN, more specifically Jose the virgin child , and it is a boy profile that he cannot access in his surroundings without a scandal in the neighborhood. Do not miss A CLUB MATURAS MÍTICO: an inexperienced, young and shy pipiolo (Jose can not be more), and a foldable, horny and experienced mommy who manages and gives good lessons. In fact, Ágata confesses to us that she always gets dominated and she wanted to direct this time for once, and GO DO IT! Welcome Agata, sex teacher and, we are sure, Fantasy of many people from now!!

This scene contains: Tits Teasing, blowjob, Tit fuck, pussy fingering, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy style, missionary, cum on tits

Sex Acts & Keywords: Milf, Big Ass, Married, Brunette, Deep Throat, amateur, older woman younger man

File Size :1.07 GB
Duration :00:46:18

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/9574586f0745d/fakings.19.11.29.agata.miller.sp.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Abella Danger And Alexis Fawx ~ Fountain Of Youth Part 2

Alexis Fawx is a well-to-do woman with more class and money than she knows what to do with. She's recently started opening up her home to host travelers because she's found their youthful joy brings a sparkle to her life (and a shine to her sheets). In part one, Oliver Flynn let Alexis sample on his youth, but when fellow traveler and sexy ditz, Abella Danger arrives to enjoy her stay, Alexis gets a chance to show her guests the full upgrade. Watch as this 3some deepthroat cock and suck balls, lick pussy and ass, squirt and fuck in various positions

File Size :826 MB
Duration :00:36:59

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/e561ba0774b7e/m....alexis.fawx.fountain.of.youth.part.2.720.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
India Summer - American Milf Fucked Until She Cums

Sexy Milf India Summer gets her juicy pussy crammed Hardcore in today's epic episode. Donny Sins gets to lick her tasty twat and watches his veiny cock disappear inside her hungry mouth. The brown-eyed babe with hot natural tits and long black hair can't get enough of his shaft and pushes the head of his dick deep into her wet fuckhole.

Today's interracial Hardcore fuck marathon takes place in her bedroom. Our curvy bombshell wants his cock so bad, she doesn't even take her skin-tight nylons and straps off! He can't wait for her to ride him in reverse cowgirl position. Hear her scream for more as he bangs her in standing sex and penetrates her wet pussy deep and hard in doggy style.

This must-see XXX boy-girl action is packed with endless titty play, some sexy cock sucking and fantastic pussy to mouth blowjobs you don't wanna miss! Leave a sexy comment, hit like, and share this Hardcore Milf porn with your friends! Cum hard. Come back and cum harder.

File Size :385 MB
Resolution :640 x 360 MPEG-4
Duration :00:38:29

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/e254c69c28e7b/India_Summer_-_American_Milf_Fucked_Until_She_Cums.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Lacy - Ass-fucked by her daughter's fiancee

In this video, 52-year-old wife and mom Lacy has sex in the living room with 24-year-old guy Connor Kennedy. She sucks and jacks his big cock. She fucks in different positions, missionary, doggystyle, cowgirl, sideways. He cums on her pretty face.

Mature, Anal, Big Ass, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Cumshot, Hardcore

File Size :1.54 GB
Duration :00:27:43

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/d965cb9b07f45/Ass-Fucked_By_Her_Daughters_Fiancee.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Amber Lynn Bach [Score] Bach In The Saddle Again

"So. James, have you ever had an older woman before?" asks ultra-MILF Amber Lynn Bach as she rubs her future fuck partner's thigh. "No? That's such a shame."

It won't be a shame for much longer," says Amber, dressed in a tight, strappy dress and skyscraper heels, her titty mounds threatening to snap the thin straps. She takes his hands in hers and rubs her big boobs with them. He squeezes her knockers and gets to know them. "That's such a good boy," whispers Amber. "Pull my titties out. Suck on those titties. Pinch my nipples." He reaches down to rub her pussy. As a swinger and porn star, Amber has had many cocks in her life. She wants a new one and when she wants a new cock she gets it. "Let me see your cock."

He drops trousers to show Amber his pitched tent. Some women can give a guy a boner just by being in his space and Amber is one of them. She's eager for it now that she's seen the hard-on she's created. He leans back and Amber gets down to working the pole with her.

she sucks dick on her knees, then gets fucked sideways, titfucks, the fucks cowgirl, reverse, doggy, and gets cum load on her big fake tits.

File Size :839 MB
Duration :00:21:26

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/edbaeb321845b/Amber_Lynn_Bach__Score__Bach_In_The_Saddle_Again.mp4

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!