• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Need to be punished BDSM pictures

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Forced Into Fetish

Forced Into Fetish

October 7, 2018

Rachelis relaxing on the couch after a long day when she finds herself drifting off due to her exhausted state. Elizabeth comes in and forces her to stand up and change out of her clothing into a catsuit and high heeled boots. With her new outfit complete Elizabeth comes in and gagsRachelbefore placing her arms into an armbinder and drawing them behind her back. With her arm secured Lizz takes the further step of using belts to secure them even more tightly before giving her a couple of appraising gropes. Lizz straps her ankles and leaves poorRachelto struggle in her tight leather bondage, and PVC with a blindfold to deny her the ability to look at her seductive captress.

Photos:487x858
Number pics: 38
Type: JPG
File size: 10 Mb
Tags: BDSM
Actors: Rachel Adams

Download >>>Keep2Share

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Workout Bondage Double Cross

Workout Bondage Double Cross

Lizz is relaxing outside whenMadalynnruns up and tells her to come with her. Lizz directs her to run the other way and whenMadalynnturns her back she grabs her pulls her to the ground and after gagging her places her in tight bondage with silver tape. She taunts her and tapes her legs into a tight frogtie before leaving her to struggle on the ground with her running off to relax after the “workout” of taunting her.

Number pics: 43
File size: 14 Mb
Actors: Madalynn Raye, Elizabeth Andrews

Download >>>Keep2Share

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Coerced Orgasm in the Basement

Coerced Orgasm in the Basement

Amandais bound in the basement, her arms held up high to the ceiling when David enters to put a blindfold on her. A ring gag is next and her nipples are tweaked a bit before he returns with a hitachi which he begins to use to torture her. David uses his hand to push her ass forward onto the hitachi as she tries to retreat resulting her her eventually squirting all over the basement floor. One more torturous orgasm is inflicted onAmandabefore David leaves her to stew.

Number pics: 11
File size: 2 Mb
Actors: Amanda Reigh

Download >>>Keep2Share

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Leather Bondage in a PVC Catsuit

Leather Bondage in a PVC Catsuit

February 8, 2019

RachelAdams is about to spend some quality time withleatherstraps and a tight catsuit in this clip. David gets to work with her and a ton ofleatherstraps pulling her arms tightly together and eventually buttoning her up into a really nice, neat, hogtie, whichRachelshows off with some active struggling.

Photos:486x858
Number pics: 23
File size: 6 Mb
Actors: Rachel Adams

Download >>>Keep2Share

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Mr Big Boss's Ballet Heel Training

Mr Big Boss's Ballet Heel Training

Madalynn is dressed in her black catsuit and black ballet boots to satisfy Mr Big Boss's most recent fetishy cravings. Collaring her he then places her arms into a black leather single glove armbinder behind her back. Madalynn then takes a harness panel ballgag all the while still standing in her ballet heeled boots. She's then led back and forth a few times before her legs start to buckle and David has to occasionally step in to steady or right her. Madalynn's balance is quite good though and she makes a nice few passes before earning the right to lay down on the ground and spend a bit of time frogtied. Eventually her frogtie strap is removed so she can give out the maximum struggle entertainment and she delivers in spades.
Item# 139

Photos:454x800
Number pics: 74
File size: 18 Mb
Actors: Madalynn Raye

Download >>>Keep2Share

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Forced into Fetish

Forced into Fetish

Raven is relaxing after a long, hard day when suddenly she's told to stand up by a strict voice. She's directed to put a catsuit on and after shimmying into it she's put into tight leather bondage by Lizz. Raven finds herself increasingly bound and gagged till she's finally on the ground and then forced to shimmy over to Lizz, losing her shoes in the process. Lizz moves them aside and pushes her onto her stomach, making her crawl on her belly over to where Lizz is standing in her domineering high heels.

Photos:486x858
Number pics: 39
Actors: Raven Eve, Elizabeth Andrews

Download >>>Keep2Share

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Lost Memories

Lost Memories

Starring: Belle Davis, Serene Isley and Elizabeth Andrews

Back story:
I had gotten off of work at D.I.D and decided to head over to the The Star Reporter. I was still a bit shaken up by the video I had seen of myself being manhandled and tied up. I wanted to talk to Mr. Little about it and see if we could come up with any leads. Unfortunately he wasn't there but there was a envelope laying on my desk. I opened it up and found two pictures of a brunette woman tied up and gagged. She looked like she was in distress. I knew the woman. She was one of the socialites of the city.Her family was one of the founding families and they were quite wealthy. I wonder who she made mad enough to do something like this and why the pictures were sent to me. I looked for a return address but there was nothing. Just my name, printed very neatly in block letter on the front of the envelope.

I called Belle Davis and asked her to meet me at the news paper office. She walked in looking very confident and none the worse for wear. I introduced myself and then showed her the pictures that were sent to me. She didn't remember any of it. I started to wonder if what happened to me was connected to her situation. Did they send me the pictures to give me a warning? Was I getting to close to breaking a big story and someone was trying to frighten me off? After watching the video I knew I was dealing with a big tall guy that wore a gold mask. If Belle was tied up in distress maybe acting out some bondage therapy would help jog her memory.

I introduced the idea to her and she said she would participate. I gave her some rope and things to use for a gag. Belle decided that she wanted to start with the gag. She shoved a pair of panties in my mouth and then wrapped microfoam around it. The gag was tight and I wondered if Belle had experience in this field before. Her memory started to come back some after my gag was complete. She remembered that it was a woman who tied her up and that her arms were tied extremely tight. Belle picked up one of the pieces of rope and started to tie my arms together in hopes that she would remember more. I tried to communicate with her through my gag but she couldn't understand me. She continued to talk about how tight her arms were tied and how much it hurt. Suddenly she remembered the woman was wearing a catsuit and a mask. I wondered if we were dealing with more than one bad guy in this situation. Two masks villains and two women with no memories seemed quite coincidental to me. The only thing she could make out on the woman was that she was brunette. As Belle continued to tie me up, she remembered bits of pieces of what happened to her. The masked catsuit villian had stolen a priceless necklace from her. I tried to remember if anything of mine was missing and couldn't pin point anything.

I attempted to reassure her behind my gag that we would catch whoever did this and bring them to justice. The more rope she applied to my body, the more she remembered. The woman had taken advantage of her in ways Belle didn't like. I asked her if she had been and had to demonstrate with my tied hands. She said she hadn't but the woman had been rough with her. Once my legs were tied together, she sat on the couch beside me. I could tell she was shaken about what had happened. She was so confused why someone would be that mean to her. Whoever was behind this was going to pay. Not just for messing with me but for messing with Belle too. I was going to make sure of it. I just wasn't sure where to start....

Photos:413x728
Number pics: 47
File size: 9 Mb
Actors: Reporter Perils

Download >>>Keep2Share

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Snooping reporter caught!

Snooping reporter caught!

Starring Candle Boxxx and David Andrews

Candle had spent every waking hour for the last 2 months working on an undercover story for the Star Reporter. This was the story that was going to make her lead reporter, she could feel it. Her informant had told her exactly where to go to get the files she needed and that is what she was going to do!

Candle quietly slipped into the room and spied a briefcase sitting on top of a desk. She was wearing a tight black top and black leggings with black pumps. She slid the black pumps off her bare feet. Candle looked through drawers of the desk and the briefcase but couldn't find exactly what she was looking for. Her informant had never let her down before. Candle was still searching the room when a big tall man with a black stocking on his head came barreling at her. He grabbed her by the waist and the two started to struggle.

With Candle still in his grasp, the bad man lead her over to the couch, with her arms already bound behind her back. He shoved a white cloth in her mouth to help stiffle her screams. When that didn't help, he applied strips of duct tape over her mouth. He forced her down on the couch where he ripped her top open with his hands, revealing her perky breasts. Candle was horrified this was happening to her. She had known co-reporters who had ended up in a tight spot like this before, but never her! With her breasts fully on display, the unknown man flipped Candle over on to her stomach and started adding more rope to her. She felt him grabbed her feet and he started to loop rope around her big toes and before she knew it, they were both lashed together. Candle wiggled her feet back and forth trying to shake the toe tie but it was too tight. Satisfied with capturing the snoopy reporter, the bad man left Candle on the couch to struggle against the tight ropes. Candle continued to struggle. She struggled so hard that she fell off the couch. She moved around the floor, maneuvering herself to the door. She kicked her bound feet and toes against the door, hoping to make enough noise for someone to come to her rescue. She quickly thought against it, since she was still in the bad man's house. Who knew what kind of reinforcements he was going to bring back with him.

After struggling and struggling, Candle finally got out of the bondage. She was exhausted. She removed the tape off of her face and threw the large mouth stuffing onto the floor. She quietly sneaked out just as she had come in.

Candle was back home and quite frustrated that she didn't get the information she needed. She was standing in front of her closest, wearing nothing but jeans, when she heard a noise. She went to her bedroom door with her shirt in her hand. Suddenly the man from before grabbed her and threw her on the bed. It was then when Candle realized that she had been compromised by her informant. The big bad man shoved something in her mouth and then put tape over her mouth again. She wrestled against him but it was no hope. He applied rope to her elbows, breasts and toes. Candle fought against him, she didn't want to be in this predicament. All kind of bad thoughts were floating around in her head. The man had briefly disappeared and Candle tried to hop out of the room with her toes tied together but the man stopped her at the door way. He threw her back on the bed and hogtied her to insure she wouldn't go anywhere. The bad man threaded a thin rope through Candle's big toes and then tied it off to her hogtie rope. Bouts of pain ran through out Candle's toes every time she struggled against the rope. Finally she gave up and sank into the bed, defeated.

Photos:465x821
Number pics: 37
File size: 8 Mb
Actors: Reporter Perils

Download >>>Keep2Share

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Latex Leotard, Ultra High Heels, and Tight Rope Bondage

Latex Leotard, Ultra High Heels, and Tight Rope Bondage

Arielleis guided into the room on her sky high heels and rope is carefully wound around her arms starting with her wrists and elbows. A ballgag is placed into her mouth and she’s groped thoroughly her firm tits squeezed through the shiny latex. More rope winds it’s way around her body harnessing her upper body and then a crotch rope and waist rope holding her arms even more tightly to her shapely waist. She’s made to walk back and forth a few times till her legs give out and she’s moved to the floor to accept her hogtie. Her ankles are bound individually and pulled to her arms causing her knees to spread and her legs to splay out a bit enforcing how helpless she is.Ariellestruggles, moans and drools her way to the finish line in this tight tie and gag.

Photos:510x900
Number pics: 33
File size: 40 Mb
Actors: Arielle Lane

Download >>>Keep2Share

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Strappado Scorpion Bondage

Strappado Scorpion Bondage

AJ Marion came to town recently and she and I got up to some interesting bondage.She’s gagged at the start of this clip and she quickly finds her arms bound behind her back with jute rope at the wrists and elbows.With her arms secured her mouth ballgagged and her neck tied up David adds a crotch rope and then after using it as an anchor ties her foot off and up to the rack top.AJ being just overall tough and desiring a challenge manages to pick her foot up off the ground and self suspend herself a few times in this one.She’s tough and loves her rope and gags.

Number pics: 18
File size: 5 Mb
Actors: AJ Marion

Download >>>Keep2Share

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Day Dreaming at the Office 26

Day Dreaming at the Office 26

Pepper's daydream

It was a slow day at the office and Pepper couldn't concentrate on any of her work. She decided it was time for another cup of coffee. She could use the short break from her desk. As Pepper walked to the break room, she spied a scene going on in Mr. Big Boss' office. He had one of the secretaries dressed in latex and bound tightly. Pepper started to wonder what it would be like to be the one in the Boss' office, succumbing to his every whim....

Pepper was wearing a tight red pencil skirt that zipped all the way up the front. Her top was a latex office top, her cleavage daring to spill over the top. Her skirt hugged her curves as she walked into the office. Around Pepper's throat was a black leather collar, symbolizing her submission to the Boss. For as long as the daydream lasted, she was his to do with as he pleased. First he encased her arms in leather. As the Boss pulled the strings of the leather arm binder closed, she could feel her arms getting closer and closer together. The soft leather constrained her arms and she could only wiggle her fingers slightly. While she took pleasure in the tightness of the leather, her world went blank. The Boss had walked up behind her and added a blindfold. The soft leather blindfold went around her nose, making it impossible to see out of the bottom. She stood very still as she tried to regain her balance. She could hear the Boss behind her picking up something with buckles. She felt his presence behind her and something being shoved in her mouth. Pepper parted her lips for the ball. She wasn't expecting there to be a leather panel on the other side of the ball, and was a little shocked when it touched her lips. Mr. Big Boss continued to buckle straps and tighten them until her gag was complete.

She felt the Boss behind her again. He strapped a leather strap around her leather covered wrists. The Boss added one around her waist and then cinched it down tight with another strap. Pepper felt helpless against the Boss. She could barely move and was unable to see anything he had planned for her. She moved her body against the leather bonds. Suddenly she felt a hand at her throat. The Boss grabbed the ring on her collar and forced her to walk behind me. Pepper was unsure about this. Could she trust the Boss not to let her fall? Mr. Big Boss pushed her up against the wall and strapped her ankles together. She wobbled a little, so the Boss attached the rope to her collar and tied her off to a desk drawer. There she stood, a living statue, ready for anyone to come play with her that walked by. She only wanted to play with the Boss but if he gave her away, then she would gladly accept to please Mr. Big Boss. Pepper felt the rope at her neck being tugged on. The Boss had untied her from the desk and was forcing her to walk behind me. She couldn't tell if he was parading her around the office or if they were still in the same room. A part of her wished he was showing her off around the office.

Pepper felt a sharp tug on the rope and she went towards the direction of the pull. She bumped into the Boss and his hands roamed over her curves and the tightness of the leather straps and arm binder. She heard a faint phone ringing in the background. Mr. Big Boss' presence was gone. The phone got louder as Pepper stood alone in the room...

Number pics: 23
File size: 17 Mb
Actors: Pepper Sterling

Download >>>Keep2Share

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Tight Chicken Wing Jute Hogtie

Tight Chicken Wing Jute Hogtie

Claire has been patient and she finally got to the point where she gets tied up tightly in jute rope, which is her favorite. She’s visibly pleased as the coils go on around her wrists and elbows pulling them tightly together and up to a chicken wing. Her mouth is then stuffed with a red poof ball and closed with microfoam tape wound around her head. Her legs are hobbled and she’s left to struggle for a bit showing off her body and bondage. When David returns he moves her to the ground where he replaces her hobble with tight ankle bondage instead. She’s lowered into a hogtie and pulled tightly into one before being left to struggle like that.

Photos:510x900
Number pics: 14
File size: 4 Mb
Actors: Claire D'Lune

Download >>>Keep2Share

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Swimsuit Bondage in Tight Jute Rope

Swimsuit Bondage in Tight Jute Rope

September 1, 2019

Sahrye is dressed in a black bathing suit and leather gloves complimented with pantyhose and high heels. David of course binds and gags her using jute rope and a black ball gag. Her arms are elaborately bound in jute rope before she’s moved to the couch where her booted ankles are bound together as well. Her neck is tied into a ball tie position and she’s left to struggle in her bondage. Working her way down off the couch and onto the floor showing off her luscious ass.

Number pics: 15
File size: 3 Mb
Actors: Enchantress Sahrye

Download >>>Keep2Share

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Latex, Jute, Leather, and Of Course... Bondage

Latex, Jute, Leather, and Of Course... Bondage

AJ Marion is bound at the wrist and elbow and dressed in tight white and black latex. She struggles and shows off her bondage twisting and turning in her shiny latex, pantyhose and heels. She’s gagged with a leather gag and her arms bound in a chicken wing up at her back. A bit of a tease with her foot and a potential predicament and she finds her ankles bound instead. A bit more rope finds AJ in a squat position in her high heels and latex testing the range of motion she’s been given. She finally topples over onto the couch and stays there till we’re done with her and release her from her bondage.

Number pics: 39
File size: 36 Mb
Actors: Aj Marion

Download >>>Keep2Share

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Go Getter Gets Bound

Go Getter Gets Bound

Ariel Marie is back to see Mr Big Boss and she is going to be a go getter by beginning without him. He has other ideas and praises her for her initiative while maneuvering her to the area in front of his desk to bind her. Ariel soon finds her wrists and elbows tightly bound before Mr Big Boss takes another rope and winds it around her body pinning her bound arms to her torso. Grabbing some mouth packing he fills her mouth before taking some white microfoam tape and winding it around her head sealing the gag in. Another upper body rope is added before Mr Big Boss takes her to the ground. Final ropes are added to her ankles and above her knees before she\'s groped, and then left to struggle on the floor in Mr Big Boss\'s office. One more visit from the boss and Ariel is left to roll around trying to find comfort on the floor.
Rope Bondage, Secretary, Tight Sweater, Pantyhose, Skirt, Heels, Microfoam Gag, Mouth Packing, Struggling

Number pics: 43
File size: 9 Mb
Actors: Ariel Marie

Download >>>Keep2Share

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Warehouse Latex Clad Secretary Head Harness Gagged

Warehouse Latex Clad Secretary Head Harness Gagged

Ariel is in the warehouse decked out in purple latex with a black latex waist cincher. Mr Big Boss wastes no time putting her in an armbinder and lacing it up tightly. She\'s ballgagged next and ankle cuffed before being led with her hobbled ankles back and forth testing her high heel dexterity. Mr Big Boss takes a few pauses to grope Ariel Marie\'s latex clad ass before leashing her off to the pulley in the center of the room and leaving Ariel to struggle and try in vain to find a comfortable position to stand in. Mr Big Boss finally comes back and it\'s none too soon as Ariel definitely has reached her limit in the cruel large ballgag and high heels.
Latex, Armbinder, Waist Cincher, Head Harness Ball Gag, Ankle Cuffs, High Heels, Pantyhose, Leashed

Number pics: 25
Actors: Ariel Marie

Download >>>Keep2Share

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Co Project Ends Up In Bondage

Co Project Ends Up In Bondage

Ariel is sitting at Mr Big Boss\'s desk when Elizabeth enters. She\'s already been working on a project but unfortunately for her Ms Andrews soon finds out that she\'s been working in the wrong direction for a couple of hours. Rather than have her work more on things that aren\'t productive she\'ll have her bound and gagged and as a good visual at least. Grabbing rope she binds Ariel\'s wrists first before grabbing two pieces of cloth and shoving one in each cheek before gagging her thoroughly with microfoam tape. Ariel\'s elbows are bound next as Elizabeth explains her influence over the process of pairing her up with a boss. Finally Elizabeth puts Ariel up on the desk and binds her ankles before telling her it\'s time to struggle and put on a good show without falling off the desk. Eventually Lizz puts Ariel in a hogtie leaving to go get some coffee for the both of them taking a break to leave poor Ariel struggling on the desk. Elizabeth finally returns and molests Ariel briefly.
Secretary, Hogtie, Rope Bondage, High Heels, Pantyhose, Skirts, Mouth Packing, Microfoam Gag, Struggling

Number pics: 34
File size: 8 Mb
Actors: Ariel Marie, Elizabeth Andrews

Download >>>Keep2Share

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Surprise Training From Ms. Andrews

Surprise Training From Ms. Andrews

Anya Alexander is new at DiD and Elizabeth Andrews is leading her into the office for a bit of a surprise training session. She\'s blindfolded with a pink leather blindfold and Lizz decides she\'s going to give her a bit of rope training. Grabbing a gag first she takes a huge plush ball and shoves it into her mouth filling it completely. She then takes microfoam tape and wraps it tightly around her head sealing the gag in. with her mouth thoroughly gagged Lizz takes rope and binds Anya\'s wrists first moving then onto her elbows. Anya\'s elbows go together very well and Lizz approves and after knotting them off she moves onto her ankles completing her helplessness and making her balance in her high heels with her feet tightly bound together. She teases her a bit including opening a couple of buttons on her blouse before taking another rope and binding her arms off to her body with a body cinch. Lizz then hobble walks Anya over to the chair she has in front of the desk allowing her to take a seat. Another rope is added above her knees binding her legs further together. Lizz fondles her a bit before checking her knots and then goes off to check her filing telling her that she better keep up the struggling while she\'s gone. Lizz stays gone for just a bit before coming back and after praising Anya for doing such a good job beginning the process of untying her.

Blindfold, Microfoam Gag, Heavy Rope, Chair Tied, Foam Ball Gag, Girl Ties Girl

item #0002

Number pics: 26
Actors: Anya Alexander, Elizabeth Andrews

Download >>>Keep2Share

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Reluctant to be put on display

Reluctant to be put on display

Crystal Frost walked in the office not knowing why the Boss called her in. She hoped she hadn\'t done anything wrong. She had only been working at the company for a few months and really liked the perks of the job. What she didn\'t realize was she was one of the perks. The Boss explained why he called her in and Crystal was hesitant. He told her to take off her dress and she did as he asked. Underneath the black dress, she was wearing a lacy bra, pink girdle and black stockings. She didn\'t like the idea of being put on display for the enjoyment of others, but if it were the price she had to pay to keep this job, she would.
Mr. Big Boss got to work on Crystal\'s bondage. He started with her arms and tied her wrists and elbows tightly behind her back. She fidgeted in the ropes getting use to the tight nylon rope. When he brought a piece of cloth up to her mouth to gag her, she wasn\'t too happy. She didn\'t understand why she needed to be gagged to be on display. What if she needed someone\'s help? The Boss comforted her and told her that they would be watching her. Mr. Big Boss wrapped micro tape around her head to keep the wad of cloth in her mouth. He then tied her ankles together and felt up her silky legs. Once her ankles were tightly bound, the Boss picked Crystal up and placed her onto the floor where he put her into a tight hogtie.
He left her on the floor of the office while he went and checked in with his clients. They were very happy with Crystal\'s tight bondage and gag and loved her sexy body. Crystal struggled around on the floor, mmmppfhing into the tight gag. Some time later, the Boss came back and told Crystal he had a request from one of his clients. He pulled Crystal\'s lacy bra down, revealing her breasts. He left her like that on display. She arched and grinded against the ropes, lifting her ass in the air. Every time she did so, she gave the clients a good look at her printed thong. The clients were pleased with Crystal\'s struggling even tho she wasn\'t happy about being put on display for them
girdle, stockings, lingerie, stripping on command, bondage, rope bondage, hogtie, topless, blonde, microfoam gag, blue cloth for mouth stuffing, high heels, tan, struggling, panty shots, close up of gag, close up of tying, all tying and gagging done on screen

Number pics: 41
Actors: Crystal Frost

Download >>>Keep2Share

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Lellou tied in black lingerie

Lellou tied in black lingerie

Lellou loved being tied with her legs fully spread. She told me she could feel how wet her pussy became at once. I loved having her tied in sheer black lingerie. Both bra and panties see through. Having her blindfolded made her uncertain what would happen. And that made her experience even more intense. Having this mature extremely horny woman tied was a treat. She had put on a nice hard makeup and red lipstick. After she told me as she was tied and blindfolded she was fantasizing that several men were in the room looking at her, jerking their cocks. Talking about her, a slytty woman tied to be used. Members please enjoy my 33 selected private pics.

Photos:1993x3000
Number pics: 34
File size: 14 Mb
Tags: BDSM, Bondage
Actors: Lellou

Download >>>Keep2Share

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!