• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Mom&Son(Real Incest&Roleplay)Daily Update

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Can I Crash And Bang Your Mom

Jordi is over at his friend's house playing video games and they've woken up his friend's mom, Cytherea. Jordi crashes on the couch and begins to fantasize about Cytherea and the huge tits she was hiding underneath her robe. When Cytherea pulls off the blanket and sees that Jordi's cock is rock hard, she decides to help him with his erection!

File Size :506 MB
Resolution :854 x 480 MPEG-4
Duration :00:33:24

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

FileBoom.me - View File

FileBoom.me - View File

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
I Saw It All Mommy Now Give Some To Me HD

You saw it all happen....in mommy's bedroom with the neighbor man! She didn't know you were watching through the door, you were supposed to up in your bedroom...she was acting strangely..wearing slutty clothes, short skirts, low cut tops...all for the neighbor who was doing dirty things to her. You never seen her move like that...her hips bouncing up and down on his cock, her body squirming erotically on the bed and her moaning out loud! No son should see his mother this way, but you needed to. The more you witnessed, the more you needed her...to take your mother for yourself!

Use her...fuck her! This was your chance. You recorded what you saw on your phone and now she was tired from all that action so she was napping....you couldn't resist her big, round big ass in her lace panties. You crawled into bed with her and had to get closer...you kept getting closer pressing your hard cock up against her, until she woke up! Once she sees your video on your phone....mommy would be forced to give in and bend over for you,,just like she did for the neighbor...she would do anything to keep it a secret from daddy! ENJOY! Sex Acts: In bed having doggy.style until virtual sex in pov with creampie at the end.

File Size :288 MB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:11:41

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

FileBoom.me - View File

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Immigration problems - To keep your mommy!...you must make her pregnant!!!

In this clip, Kathia's son comes into find him mother saddened and distraught. It turns out her green card is going to be revoked!!! There's only one thing to do. She needs to get pregnant, ohh what to do.

It begins with a serious conversation and slowly evolves into an erotic encounter to fulfill her sexual desires and save her from being separated from her loving family. She begins to tease you with some dirty talk and proceeds to touch herself as she entices you in with sweet talk of drenching her with your seed. Lots of dirty talk, some solo pussy play and simulated sex round this clip out. Don't know what else to add, frankly I can't understand but two words that this woman is saying..... :laugh:

Source Description:
Ohh my baby.....I'm so glad you are home! I have a worst day of my life! Look....I got the letter from immigration office. They been control my activities and it start to look like I must leave.....Well, yes..you right my little boy...I did married your father but as after those few years....we didn't complete our marriage....they mean, that we don't have baby together...they suspect, I only married your father for the green card! Ohh sweetie, what if I relay have to leave?!!! What I'll do without you, Mommy loves you so much! At least ......no....it will be to weird to ask you this! Well....yes...now I have something in my mind...but really is...ok! As I don't want to be pregnant with your father but if I don't have baby I have to leave you!!!...What about ...YOU...my baby....you make me pregnant! I know is to much to ask....but there is no choice! What....you do it for mommy! My God....you are so sweet! Baby....my sweet son! Well....mommy is ovulating right....would we try now? Yeah.....you have the best cock mommy have....you can go so deep inside me! Mmmm....make love to mommy and cum inside her pussy! Yes baby...I need all your juice inside me...to have your baby!
File Size :991 MB
Duration :00:17:19

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

FileBoom.me - View File

FileBoom.me - View File

http://fboom.me/file/7939278c36fa6/...my_...you_must_make_her_pregnant___.part3.rar

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Erotic ,, ACTIVITY,, game with your mom!!!

Finally! After the holidays you stay home alone, just with your mommy! You had a big plans how to spend time with you mom...so much love making and so much pleasure! Well...you've been saving your cum for mommy during whole holidays season and now....now you can't wait when mom make you get rid of it!!!....But...there is something, you didn't expect, your mom get the plans too!!! She will not gives her self to you so easily as you told! She prepares some game....What are you?! Not a little boy to play games! But your mom insures you...you will love this one! It is erotic game....kind of activity!!! But of course...the pint of this game is...make you both in mood for the big ending after! That completely change the situation and you are looking so much for to play!!! Mommy make it all ready and explain you the rules! Yeah, she says...there are the rules...otherwise it all doesn't make sense! And now...when everything is clear.....let's play.....with each other! This game includes everything what you love! Kissing, tits play...and some thing you didn't even expect!!! Mommy has to talk dirty to you....that's turns you on so much that for the next challenge you are completely hard end ready! Pointing your hard dick to your mom....obviously she love to see that!!! Your turn then...sexy dance from your mom and then some hot pussy licking....finally you can feel mommy's tasty pussy! And slowly the game getting hotter and hotter.....you cock has to disappear in mommy's pussy as deep as you can....but....she is so turns on by you and your cock....she can't and she won't to keep her pleasure any longer...she goading and having the huge, loud orgasm!!! Now she feels so good....so satisfied!!! And what about her baby boy? Does you mommy leave you with that hard cock and the balls full of semen?!!!

Incest, MILF, Virtual, Mommy, Mother, Son, Taboo, Stripping, POV

File Size :885 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 Windows Media
Duration :00:27:13

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

FileBoom.me - View File

FileBoom.me - View File

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Deep Throat Stress Relief!

Video contains: Taboo, Step Son, Step Mom, Continuous Deep Throat Blowjob, Deep Throat Gagging, Intense Kissing, Throat holding, Hard BALL Sucking, Tit Fucking, Hair/head holding, HUGE Jizz Load in the mouth that she plays with and drips out onto his cock and sucks it back up and swallows! NOTE: This is a shorter version of: Angie Noir Stepson Stress Relief. Contains Only BJ and cum ending.

Angie's Stepson Edward is stressing lately because of his upcoming exam - is he ready for it? Day and night he has gone over his notes, the book and online practice tests but Angie can feel that he needs relief... He needs to relax and do the best he can. She is trying to have a closer relationship with Edward... She does not want to be the evil stepmom! How can Angie help poor Edward? Time to check in on him and use her mother powers to bring much needed stress relief to him. There he is... Late night and still studying...!!

His cock is rock hard and Angie grips it tightly to prepare it for a motherly attack with her hot wet mouth and deep into her TIGHT throat! Edward feels the stress melting away each his cock sinks into that throat! Stepmom pumps her mouth up and down...licking and suck that long prick, sucking and squeezing on his balls! Building up Edwards excitement till he cannot hold back and sprays a huge load of hot Jizz and stress into Angie's throat! "mom" has done the right deed and released the EVIL STRESS SEED. Edward is feeling much better and is very tired... Angie gives him a big cum kiss, tucks him in and turns out the light!

Goodnight "Son" sleep well!

File Size :284 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:08:50

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

FileBoom.me - View File

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Angie Noir Let Your Stress Go Down My Throat HD

STORYLINE:: School... Work... Rushing around each mornings to get out the door in time... STRESS is no way to start the DAY! STRESS causes poor judgment and today the perfect TABOO Storm takes place! MOTHER should know better!

I cannot believe what I did... A Mother figure should know better but I was weak from the daily pressures of life... work, money... LACK OF SEX... and it happened so fast I could not stop myself... I DID NOT WANT TO STOP MYSELF!

It started as another typical day of running around the house getting ready to leave to drop Edward off at school and get to work! I was checking my phone for messages when I walked into the media room... I think I scared him... he looked flustered... Mother walked into the room and he had his THICK 9 inch cock in his hand! We both were thrown into a state of agitated confusion... What do I do? We HAVE TO GO but he needs relief so I do what any good Mother should!

I Take charge of the situation and get him out of the chair so I can sit down to use my HOT WET mouth to suck the stress right out of his balls! Edward is standing in front of me as I begin to lick and suck his RIGID DICK like a common whore! Oh! What am I doing?!?! I am in love with this cock! HIS taboo cock! He calls me names; whore and slut as he fucks my face and my lips sink DOWN his shaft to rest on his balls... I am a DEEP THROAT whore for Edward and he loves it! He even compares me to his girlfriend and how she cannot do this!

MOTHERS are the best! He is grunting, twitching, my “treatment†is working! His “stress†EXPLODES into my mouth and for fun I drool his massive SPERM load onto his dick and my tits then lick it back into my mouth to swallow! Blowjobs are the best release from anxiety and distress!

File Size :370 MB
Duration :00:11:25

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

FileBoom.me - View File

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Tegan James - Stranded Stepmom (06-03-2017)

Stacked stepmom Tegan James is stranded during a big storm, and she has no choice but to crash at her stepson's place. As Lucas gets a glimpse of his sexy wet stepmom undressing, he can't miss the chance to jerk off to her - only she catches him! Luckily, she's as horny as she is hot. A laundry room fuck with this MILF is the perfect way to weather the storm.

Sex acts include blowjob, fingering, pussy licking and sex in various acrobatic positions using the washing machine as a prop.
Ends with a facial.

File Size :1.58 GB
Duration :00:27:54

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

FileBoom.me - View File

FileBoom.me - View File

http://fboom.me/file/0ff358fa30f68/Tegan_James_-_Stranded_Stepmom__06-03-2017_.part3.rar

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Carey Riley Step Moms Incentive

"Living at your dad's place is like being on a permanent vacation. Playing video games till 4am, sleeping in till 2pm, wake n bake and repeat. A job? Work? Um not yet, maybe tomorrow. Definitely got a good groove going on.Of course something or someone has to piss on your picnic.That someone is your stepmom, always harping on you about getting a job and moving out.Today she really had to express her frustration with a serious sit down. "All you do is play x-box in your tighty whities and tank top looking like you're in a onsie"... an on and on. No job, no girlfriend, you rarely leave the house. She wants you out! Then she brings up that time she caught you cranking off with her flip flop. It's all too much for her. The flip flop thing was a one time thing that happened over two years ago. But if this is what she needs to do. Knowing you rummage through her dirty clothes hamper and yank off with her pantyhose. As one time while cleaning found a pair all spermed on in your waste bin. "Do I have to get my pantyhose? Is this what its going to take to get you out?" Compromise and some step-motherly incentive to move out and get a job is arranged throughout this clip.Things get truly perverted with your step mommy! Jerking you, pantyhose suck jobbin', juicy thigh fucking, foot thrusting and all around maxing you out into a exceedingly perverted state of mind. Both of you touching yourselves talking about filthily fixing to fuck one day. You spank speedily ready to spurt. She just has to penetrate herself, sliding two fingers in "That's where you wish you were." she says "Those thick thighs!!!" you reply. Step mommies big bare feet are about to get creamed on as your achy balls are getting ready to burst. Practically having a crygasm from the sensation of the semen summoning thats about to glaze those soles. Ah lusty busty step mummy!
This astonishing action packed clip Is a sequel to Busted Jacking Off With Step Moms Flip Flop ."

File Size :960 MB
Duration :00:16:10

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

FileBoom.me - View File

FileBoom.me - View File

http://fboom.me/file/ef54a01b74d64/Carey_Riley_Step_Moms_Incentive.part3.rar

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Ashley Alban - Fuck Mommys Ass

When you arrive home you find your step-mom sitting on her bed looking as though she is deep in thought. You ask her what is the problem. She begins to tell you that so much is going on and she feels like your dad is never around anymore. As she talks about being stressed, she absentmindedly unbuttons the top of her dress. When she realizes that she unbuttoned a bit too far, she apologizes and covers up her cleavage. You compliment her and say that you don't mind. She smiles and thanks you. She says that your dad doesn't seem to notice her anymore, so it's nice to receive a compliment. She even stands up and asks if you think her ass looks good; she tells you she has been doing a lot of squats at the gym lately. Your step-mom sits back down on the bed and proposes an idea: since your dad doesn't pay attention to her, and she doesn't want to have an affair with a random man, how about the two of you fool around? You had a crush on her for the longest time, so you immediately agree.

She removes her dress completely until she is only in a pair of red panties. She shows off her butt again for you and you comment about how much you like it. She tells you to get down on your knees and stroke your dick to get it hard while you worship Mommy's ass. She puts her booty right in your face, jiggling it while talking dirty. You feel yourself grow rock hard. Mommy slides off her panties and spreads her cheeks to show off her pretty holes. She asks if you want to fuck her and you do. She tells you to bed her over the bed and fuck her ass then. You slide your dick inside Mommy's asshole and fuck her hard until she begs you to cum inside of her!

File Size :1.17 GB
Duration :00:12:20

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

FileBoom.me - View File

FileBoom.me - View File

http://fboom.me/file/73a8ad76d3f1b/Ashley_Alban_-Fuck_Mommys_Ass.part3.rar

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Step-Mom Shows Off New Clothes: Virtual Blow Job

"Your step-mom comes home with a few shopping bags and asks you if you can meet her in her room. She explains that she just heard from your dad this morning that he will finally be back from his business trip this weekend. She says that she was so excited, she went out and bought some new clothes to wear for him. She wants to ask you for your opinion on some of the things she got since you're younger and you probably have a better idea about these things. You agree to help her out, and she promises that she won't take up too much of your time.

She starts off with a regular t-shirt and changes behind a curtain. Even though you can't really see her, you can see her silhouette and it's very sexy. When she gets her next outfit to show you, she forgets the top and walks back with just her bra on. She looks embarrassed and quickly grabs the shirt. She then starts to try on sexy dresses and you can't help but look up her skirt whenever she bends over. The last dress is very low cut, and her breasts pop out of it and you see her nipples. She laughs it off and says she'll have to tape the dress down next time.

She tells you that she showed you all of the clothes, but you point to her other bag. She explains that she can't show you those items, they're just for dad. You press and she tells you that she bought new lingerie. You say that since you already saw her nipples, you might as well give your opinion on the lingerie too. She agrees and tells you to promise not to tell your dad. She shows you a few pieces, the last being a crotchless teddy that doesn't cover her breasts. You definitely have a full boner now. She realizes this and asks if you know how to take care of yourself. She pauses and then says that she'll help you out since she was the cause of your boner. She gets down and starts to jerk you off. She can't believe how much bigger you are than your father. Her arm gets tired and she has an idea to get you off faster. She tells you to close your eyes. You do, but when you feel her lips on your dick you open them again. She scolds you but continues to suck your cock and then jacks you off so you can come all over her tits."

File Size :1.96 GB
Duration :00:20:38

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

FileBoom.me - View File

FileBoom.me - View File

http://fboom.me/file/a91198e01e943/Ashley_Alban_Step-Mom-Shows-Off-New-Clothes-r.part3.rar

http://fboom.me/file/e6d46bdf56870/Ashley_Alban_Step-Mom-Shows-Off-New-Clothes-r.part4.rar

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Its Okay Daddy Has a Foot Fetish Too

I only wanted to slip into bed with you, only wanted to be with my boy while my husband's away. Just to be near. I just didn't expect. I couldn't have known. but when that hard, stiff. it just STABBED at me in the dark and. I instantly jumped up, turned on the light there in my son's bedroom, and I was so angry!

.until I saw that look on your sweet face. You were so embarrassed! It wasn't just your erection; it was the discovery of my high heel pumps under your covers with it! Oh, but it's okay. really it is.

You see, your dad has a foot fetish too. He LOVES mine. I understand. it's just that. you shouldn't think of your mother that way. not even my feet! But we do need to sleep. and how in the world am I going to get you to get that out of your system now??

What if you talk to me about it, honey? What if I show you my own bare feet, and then. you're still getting so hard.

And no matter how many times I keep telling you not to, you just keep touching yourself anyway, and. it's turning me on. I don't know if I can hide it anymore. I don't know if I want to. I just want to touch you, help you, ask you to come for me.

File Size :625 MB
Resolution :720 x 405 MPEG-4
Duration :00:21:05

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

Keep2Share.cc - View File

Keep2Share.cc - View File

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Gina West - Welcum Home Son - Mommie Really Missed You

I hope this letter finds you well. We've shared so much since we grew up I figured you would be the best one to confess my sins to. Things have gotten pretty crazy with my biological clock lately and I don't know where to turn.
I'm almost ashamed to admit what I'm about to tell you it's just theres no one else I trust but you. My son came home from college the other day and I went into his room to welcome him home. I laid down to cuddle with him and before I knew it he had a raging hard-on.
Before I could stop myself I grabbed it and told him not to tell his father. He was so hard I couldn't stop myself and soon we were making love on his bed. My son pounded me so much harder than his dad it was almost a shame when he exploded inside me. That brought me back to reality pretty quick though, what would I say if my son knocked me up?
Your Friend
Gina

Incest, MILF, Mature, Mom, Mother, Mommy, Blowjob, Hardcore

File Size :471 MB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 Matroska
Duration :00:13:00

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

FileBoom.me - View File

FileBoom.me - View File

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Housewife Jerk Off Instructions

You are way over stressed and mommy can tell... Stroke it for me...

Includes: MOMMAS BOY, TABOO, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, POV, MILF, FANTASIES, BLONDE, JOI ...

File Size :78.9 MB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-TS
Duration :00:03:42

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

FileBoom.me - View File

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Mommie's Cure for Bad Dreams

Oh my dear, what are you doing up so late? You had a bad dream? It was just a dream, go back to bed. Now, now, you heard me. You miss cuddling with your Mommie? Oh.. Well. I guess I can let you stay for a bit until you're tired again. Only it appears that you're not tired at all and I'm going to have to do something about your very "awake" hormonal body. Mommie will teach you about how good masturbation is to help you to drift on into peaceful dreams.

In fact, let me show you..

Includes: TABOO, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION ...

File Size :383 MB
Duration :00:10:22

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

FileBoom.me - View File

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Sneaky Kitchen Mom

It Feels So Good To Be Bad With You Sweetie

Mommy does not feel like cleaning these dishes in the sink right now. But they're not going to wash themselves, so let me put my rubber gloves on & get to it. Sweetie, are you staying home for dinner tonight? Yes? Oh good. Is your father still out there in the living room on the couch? I hate that he had off from work today. It disrupts our flow, don't you think? He's snoring. He's . Uh oh, mommy's getting some bad thoughts. You just sit here sweetie while mommy puts these rubber gloves to good use. I'm not cleaning dishes yet. I want to have a little fun with my loving boy. It's such a rush to do these things with you while daddy is only a few feet away. These gloves are going to come in handy. Shhhh, just sit still. Let mommy undo your pants. Trust me, these rubber gloves will feel so good jerking your cock. Mmmmm see? Now let mommy slide onto you. I'll just lift my dress to the side and look, no panties. Oh sweetie, I've been needing this all day. Your hard cock inside me, it's so good. We're so bad though. You & I fucking like this right under daddy's nose while he sleeps.

Captures Your Fantasy For: MILF, Taboo, Virtual Sex, Momma's Boy, Older Woman, Mommy/Son, POV, Virtual Hand Job, Rubber Gloves, Tease, Orgasms

Category: MILF
Related Categories: TABOO, VIRTUAL SEX, GLOVE FETISH, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, MOMMAS BOY

File Size :307 MB
Duration :00:13:34

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

FileBoom.me - View File

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!