• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Mom&Son(Real Incest&Roleplay)Daily Update

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Fetish Princess Kristi - Seducing Your Mommy

You play a mom who has been getting treated rather poorly by her husband. Over the years, he's increasingly become more critical of your appearance to the point where you now have very low self-esteem and generally feel extremely unattractive. In fact, your husband has cruelly told you to clean out your closet of clothes that "you're too old old for now" while he's away on a business trip. The video starts with you standing in front of your closet sweetly thanking your son for helping you with this project. Your hair is up in a bun, and you're wearing a pretty simple "housewife-like" top / skirt or dress with bare legs and heels. You turn around to begin rummaging through your closet, and as you bend over at the waist, your don't realize that your son is getting a fantastic up-skirt view of your spectacular, thick, round, thong covered ass. As you continue to go through your closet, you are completely oblivious to your son ogling your ass and legs. In fact, you think he's just the sweetest angel for helping mommy with this chore, and you let your vulnerability show by sharing how down you've been feeling about yourself lately. Whenever you turn to look at your son, he quickly looks up at your face to hide the fact that he's been ogling your body.
After a few minutes of this activity, you excitedly discover a tiny bikini and sexy heels that you haven't seen in years. You nostalgically remember how great you used to look in this outfit. Hesitantly but with a sense of pride, you even share that you wore it the night that you first met his father when you won a bikini dance contest while on spring break. However, then you snap back to the present with your low self-esteem and feelings of being old and unattractive. Your pervy son decides to capitalize on the situation by showering you with compliments that contradict your husband's point of view. He even tries to convince you that you would still look good in that outfit. With a great deal of hesitance, you even agree to try it on and show him, asking him to wait in another room. This would end the first scene.
When you enter the room, he showers you with even more compliments. You are overwhelmingly flattered and can't help but strut and pose sexily, admitting that you haven't felt this confident in years. You're son even states that you could even easily win a bikini dance contest today. You're flattered but doubt that as realistic, but your son turns on some music and convinces you to show him your moves. At first hesitantly, you begin to dance and gyrate. Before long, you lose yourself in the music and start clapping and shaking your ass in the direction of your son (the camera). While you're lost in your dancing with your ass sticking towards the camera, your son has slowly moved behind you. Suddenly, you are startled by the feel of his thick, hard cock against your ass. You know it's wrong, but your can't pull away. It's been so long since you've felt so desired. Before you know it, your son has removed your panties , and you are begging him to fuck mommy from behind. After a few minutes of doggy, your son flips you onto your back and demands to fuck mommy's titties. You squeeze them together for him as he straddles you and pumps his huge cock through your deep cleavage. After a few minutes of this, your son cums on your face, and you smile sexily, thanking him for proving his father so wrong.

File Size :2.01 GB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:30:07

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

FileBoom.me - View File

FileBoom.me - View File

http://fboom.me/file/95ce7dd6b912a/Fetish_Princess_Kristi_-_Seducing_Your_Mommy.part3.rar

http://fboom.me/file/da1a5cf4b8a92/Fetish_Princess_Kristi_-_Seducing_Your_Mommy.part4.rar

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Sick Psychiatrist

Stacey, concerned about her son's slipping grades, sends him to see counsellor Rachel, who prescribes a blow-job. When that doesn't take, Rachel convinces Stacey that the only way to make her son a success is to suck his dick. Initially reluctant Stacey quickly buys into the process, and both of them suck and fuck him before taking a double-facial. Another success for Obamacare!

File Size :300 MB
Resolution :852 x 480 Windows Media
Duration :00:39:28

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

FileBoom.me - View File

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Mother and Son Webcam For Money

She gives her son a handjob and blows him. He fingers her and they fuck doggy until he cums inside her.

File Size :81.9 MB
Resolution :768 x 432 MPEG-4
Duration :00:23:50

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

FileBoom.me - View File

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Moms Fantasy HD

Alura and her son, Rion, are staying in a hotel room together while Alura visits him at college. The only problem is the room only has one bed. When Rion falls asleep, Alura decides she wants more than just a son's love for his mother.. but much much more.

Rion can't get the night he had with his mom off of his mind. He comes home from school to visit her and immediately tries to kiss her. While she tries to push him away, she says the hotel room was a one time thing, but Rion NEEDS his mom. And he's going to have her.

Includes oral, cowgirl, doggy,

File Size :1.47 GB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:36:08

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

FileBoom.me - View File

FileBoom.me - View File

http://fboom.me/file/f0d44c97c26b4/Moms_Fantasy_HD.part3.rar

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Mommy Issues Role-play & Recovery

Lately you've been having trouble with relationships & decide to go to a therapist, and she explains how your early experiences influenced your sex life. "Your mother liked to walk around in thigh highs with garter straps?" She asks, as she lifts her skirt a little to reveal that she's wearing just that. "The problems you're experiencing now are a result of an unrequited sexual experience with your mother. You're seeking out women like your mother. So I propose a role-play scenario. If you act out having sex with your mother, you can move past it. You DO want to be free of the influence of your mother, don't you?" She asks. You nod your head. "I'm going to do what your mother would have done if she was a little more free with her sexuality," she says as she unzips her skirt, shimmies out of it & slowly reveals her perfectly round ass.
"Hi sweetie. This skirt is so uncomfortable. It's so much more comfortable for me if I just walk around in my lingerie. You don't mind, do you? You like the way my body looks in this." You just about pass out when she takes sets her high heel on the desk, stretching out fully her long, slender leg in a cuban foot stocking. "You like the way my butt looks in these panties. You think mommy is pretty, don't you? I know your young cock is hard for me. I've been tormenting you, walking around in my lingerie, and I know that you've been wanting to touch me." She shows off her hot body. "I'm going to give you a reward for resisting temptation all these years." She pulls your cock out of your pants & starts to suck it. Then she rides it. "Mommy's pussy feels so good, doesn't it? So much tension has built up over time, and you're finally going to let it out. Cum for mommy."
Now that you've come for your mother, you can move on & be with whoever you want. Or maybe you'll decide you like fucking mommy & you'll want to do that over & over again.

File Size :769 MB
Duration :00:13:42

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

FileBoom.me - View File

FileBoom.me - View File

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
REAL Mother and Son. Self-made

Hi everyone. I'm super excited today because this morning my mom, for the first time, finally gave me what I've wanted for years . a mind blowing blowjob. I'm not sure why today of all days she decided to do it, but we could both tell that it was a long time coming. We've always been very comfortable with each other when I was growing up, but as I got older (and consenting!) we finally did what we both always wanted to do for years. She's 48, very beautiful and a wonderful body, and I'm 29.

So, yeah, today . I was visiting home for the weekend, we had just finished breakfast with my dad, mom and I. After breakfast, my dad left for his usual Sunday morning routine, meeting with buddys and playing golf all day. Mom and I stayed and cleaned up the kitchen. While drinking more than a few mimosas we got a bit tipsy. We had just finished the dishes, when she got really close to me, looked me straight in the eye and asked, "Can I please give you a blowjob?" I stood there slack jawed, not knowing what to do, so she took charge and walked me to the couch, pulled off my pants, and the rest is in this video .

Edit - I forgot to mention, she wanted (actually WANTED!) me to take a video with my phone, so when I go home I have something to remember this by. Like I'd ever forget anyway?!?!?

File Size :8.32 MB
Resolution :240 x 160 AVI
Duration :00:02:29

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

FileBoom.me - View File

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
My Son-in-Law Fucks My All-Natural Tits

My Son-in-Law Fucks My All-Natural Tits
My son-in-law sat in on a recent photo shoot (see Photo Issue 570 "Tits To Be Tied"). After the shoot, he asked if he could fuck my magnificent 36DD all-natural tits! I said he could -- but only if he held the camera in a POV mode! So, watch as I unzip his pants and pull out his swollen cock, which quickly becomes rock hard as I run it between my tits and across my nipples! I jack him and suck his tip, leaving a bright red smear of lipstick! Finally, he takes matters into his own hand, and soon a huge hot, sticky cum load explodes between my tits, dripping down my garter belt, and onto the floor! This is another must-see POV SC Video for any fan of Dear Em! And, just like my tits, the sound is all-natural, too! This DVD-quality SC Video is the 41st addition to my catalog!

File Size :339 MB
Resolution :640 x 480 Windows Media
Duration :00:09:13

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

FileBoom.me - View File

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Im Cumming Mom

I don't know whats been going on lately but I think I've had "Baby Fever".
I've been trying to get Bob to knock me up and it doesn't seem to be working so of course my hormones are raging.
The other day I was sitting on the sofa trying to find a way to get pregnant when my thoughts turned to my stepson.
I was a bit ashamed but soon my hormones were totally in control.
I cornered young Tyler the next day in the living room and he was surprisingly receptive to my advances.
Next thing I knew I had my stepsons huge cock in my mouth while he finger fucked me.
His cock was so big it was a bit scary but I had to feel him inside me.
I begged him to fuck me and got on my back.
My pussy was so wet he slid right in and fucked me to a powerful orgasm.
We were so hot for each other we fucked several different ways before I just had to have his seed.
I begged him to fill me with his cum and he fucked me so hard we both exploded together.
7 Months have passed and my plan is complete. I'm still fucking Tyler regularly right under Bobs nose.
I guess some things never change sis, Thanks for listening.

File Size :389 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 Windows Media
Duration :00:16:21

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

FileBoom.me - View File

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Jodi West - Stuck, Again

Mother is trying to hurry her bath when she hears Ralph over the running water. He wants his father's sports car to , and there is no way Mother is about to let that happen. He is going to the mini-van like he should.

Ralph has been nothing but a free loader on this family, and there is no way she is about to reward this. After some discussion, Mother stands her ground and Ralph storms from the room disappointed.

When Mother gets out of the bath and dries off, she realizes her wedding ring must have slipped off in the commotion! She trys to retrieve it from the bath, but cant find it in the water. Could it have gone down the drain?

Mother stops the water from draining and reaches down into the tub to see if she can feel it in the drain. As she is searching, she realizes her finger has gotten stuck deep in the drain!
Ralph comes into the bathroom looking for gas money only to find Mother bent over the tub stuck. She begs him for help and he leaves to get something that will help the situation...

When he returns, she realizes he only when for lube, and he has no intention on setting her free. He only finds this as an opportunity to free his own kind of tension! Against her will he slides his large member into Mother. She struggles helplessly as he uses her for his pleasure!

File Size :149 MB
Resolution :720 x 404 MPEG-4
Duration :00:13:22

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

FileBoom.me - View File

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Mommys Special Game 1.10.17

Do you have anything to tell me, young man? About what you did at school today... in the girls bathroom. You can't just whip it out in front of girls. Your penis! Oh dear, is... is it because of the game we used to play? Honey, that was OUR game, you can only play that with Mommy. It's well... very inappropriate with other girls.

Oh honey, I know we haven't done it in a long time... remember what happened the last time we played? Mommy got so carried away... it's just, you were so excited to show me your penis, Mommy took off all of her clothes too. I didn't know it'd happen... it got so big and hard when you saw me naked...

There's nothing wrong with your penis! You should be proud of how big its getting... But you can't run around showing it to girls anymore, even if you really really want to.... Wanna play the game again? We can... as long as you'll only play it with Mommy. Promise?

Don't be shy, I can already see it poking out in your pants. Here I'll go first honey... I remember how much you love seeing my big boobies bounce like this. Now now, you know the rules, it's your turn to show me. Ohh my... your penis has gotten even bigger, hasn't it?? You wanna touch it for Mommy... right now? Oh here, honey, let me do it for you.

Mommy's getting carried away again, making you feel so good with her hands. Ooo you like when I squeeze it, don't you. What about when I lick it... and put it all the way in my mouth. Sit still, honey.... let's see how close I can get you over and over again. But you can't cum, not yet... No matter how good it feels, wait for Mommy... wait for Mommy to rub her warm vagina against your penis....just a little bit, just enough.... Isn't this a fun game??

Fantasy includes: taboo, mother/son, masturbation instruction, edging, virtual cock stroking, virtual cock sucking, virtual cock grinding, male orgasm, confrontation, games, stripping, big tits, bouncing breasts, pov

File Size :541 MB
Duration :00:34:20

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

FileBoom.me - View File

FileBoom.me - View File

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Mommy will make you stop groping your sister

6 minutes of mommy talk before she takes her tits out, more mommy talk before 4 minutes of virtual cowgirl while she tries to keep her voice down until an implied creampie.

File Size :468 MB
Duration :00:14:58

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

FileBoom.me - View File

FileBoom.me - View File

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Cory Chase - Mom Has a Secret - creampie

Scene 1: Rumor on the street
Son arrives home angry and immediately looks for mom who he finds in the kitchen; mom attempts to great him with a smile however she quickly asks what is wrong when she sees the look on his face. Son reveals to mom that a friend who used to hooker heard a story about a former hooker who used to be the biggest anal slut in the area and the description of the woman made her sound exactly like mom! Son confronts mom who sobs and confirms the story of how she used to be a hooker and gave it up when she met his father.

Son is shocked however asks mom if she will show him what she used to do for her clients; mom argues with son but finally gives in when son threatens to tell everyone of her former occupation. Mom goes down on her knees and proceeds to give him a long slow blow job before son grabs her head and forces his cock down her throat, gagging her several times. Unsatisfied, son gropes mom before stripping her clothes and fucking her in various positions, first starting in missionary position before moving on to others. Son fucks mom harder and harder until, while she's rubbing her clit, she screams loudly as she orgasms; unable to stand it any longer, son explodes hot cum deep inside of mom. Son thrusts inside her for several moments before getting off of her, warning that she will be his little slut whether she likes it or

Scene 2: Dress slutty
Mom is in the living room, trying to watch TV and not think about the situation with her son when he enters the room. He takes the remote from her and throws off to the side as he demands she go to her room and changes into something slutty before she shows him more of what she used to do with her clients; when mom attempts to argue when son grabs her hair and sticks his tongue down her throat warning her of the consequences of failure to comply before sending her out the room. Mom returns to the room wearing the slutty outfit and begins modeling and giving son a lap dance; Mom gets wetter and wetter as she can feel Son's cock getting harder and harder. She gets down on her knees and proceeds to give him a slow sensual blow job; disgusted, Son grabs her head and proceeds to slam it against his crotch, sticking his cock further and further down her throat until she gags. Son lets go of mom and orders her to bend over in front of him to show him her ass; mom complies and is suddenly shocked when son jumps up from the couch and forces his cock into her ass! Son fucks mom viciously in her ass, slapping her ass and pulling her hair harder and harder alternating positions until she cums; he doesn't give her a break as he quickly forces her to her knees and proceeds to throat fuck her, gagging her with each thrust. Mom's gagging sounds finally push son over the edge, causing him to explode deep inside of her throat; he gags her for a moment before allowing her to collapse on the floor. Son laughs as he mocks her before leaving the room; mom moans for a minute in pain for weakly smiling..

Scene 3: Bikini slut
Mom is out by the pool sunbathing in a bikini when son walks up behind her and orders her into the house; mom resists causing son to become angry as he pulls a syringe from behind his back which she doesn't notice. Son quickly jabs the syringe into her neck and injects its contents into Mom's neck; mom struggles for a moment before her eyes flutter as she quickly . Son laughs and comments how she will enjoy the new device he's made for her; her gropes her and licks her breasts before he gets hard and carries her into the house. Mom slowly awakens to find her wrists and ankles tied to a chair; son laughs at the alarmed look on her face and explains how the new device will make fucking her much more 'efficient'. Mom begins to struggle and begs him to release her when he grabs her head and forces his cock into her mouth, throat fucking her violently; mom gags and whines however son notices that after a time she begins to moan in a satisfied tone. Son becomes angry and spins the chair around so that Mom's pussy and ass are at his disposal; he first fucks her pussy slowly at first then faster and faster, causing her to moan louder and louder before spinning her around and fucking her mouth some more. Son spins mom back around and this time forces his hard cock into her ass and fucks her violently; mom moans louder and louder as old feelings return of her anal loving days, causing her to finally orgasm loudly. Son continues to fuck mom and talk dirty to her before he lets out a loud scream, exploding deep in her ass. As son catches his breath, mom asks if he truly wants to see what she used to be like as a hooker; son agrees and releases mom, following her out of the room toward her bedroom.

Scene 4: Call me daddy
Son is sitting on the bed in Mom's room when she enters from the bathroom; she is dressed very nice and smiles pleasantly. She asks son what he would like and son tells her all the dirty things he wants her to do and that he wants her to call him daddy; Mom nods and agrees and tells son how much it will cost him. Son tells her her money is on the dresser to which she looks and confirms the money is sitting there for her. Mom approaches son and begins to slowly seduce him, talking dirty and groping him; she tells him how she loves anal sex and wants to be treated like a dirty slut; Son orders Mom to pull out his cock and give him a sloppy blow job while she gags herself with his cock. Mom does as ordered, talking dirty to him the entire time; Son finally grabs Mom's head and forces her down onto his cock several times, gagging her and mocking her.

Son gets on top of mom and proceeds to fuck her in various positions, causing mom to rub her clit before she finally screams in orgasm, talking dirty as she moans. Son grabs Mom's hair and turns her, forcing his cock into her ass and fucking her viciously; Son alternates and performs ATM on her several times before he can finally stand it no more and orders her to open her mouth. He fucks her mouth for several moments before moaning as he explodes hot cum all over her face and mouth, rubbing it in with his cock. Son rubs her face for several moments before laughing and ordering her to take her money from the dresser and getting out; Mom complies, causing son to laugh as he comments that he can definitely see why she was known as the biggest anal slut in the area!

File Size :1.34 GB
Resolution :1280 x 720 Windows Media
Duration :00:37:26

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

FileBoom.me - View File

FileBoom.me - View File

http://fboom.me/file/99b450640ad49/Cory_Chase_-_Mom_Has_a_Secret_-_creampie.part3.rar

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Sophia Delane Give it to Mom

You've always had a difficult time accepting Sophia Delane as your Step-Mother. She's so much younger than your Dad and you know she is using him for his money. Sophia walks into the bathroom while you JERKING OFF.. At first she isn't sure where to look, but as soon as she locks eyes on your COCK you can tell she's feeling horny and wants to have some fun! Sophia starts to maturate on the edge of the bath while instructing you to WANK over her PUSSY! As soon as your DICK is throbbing she drops to her knees and gives you a handjob. Sophia can't believe how much thicker your COCK is than your Dad's! She wants you to FUCK her CUNT so you can feel every inch of your massive PRICK inside her PUSSY! Sophia WANKS your COCK until you're ready to blow your load all over her huge natural knockers! You better hope your Dad doesn't find out what the two of you have been up to while he's at work!

File Size :422 MB
Duration :00:09:38

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

FileBoom.me - View File

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Titfucking Mommy HD

Your mom wants to talk about all the things you've been doing. She's wearing a lace tank top and flirting while she does it, making it near impossible to take her seriously...but you're pretty sure that's the point. You tell her about how all your friends at school are so jealous. She looks proud of herself, flattered, so you tell her more, like how they all agreed that they'd love to fuck her tits. They're always featured so prominently in her outfits, all your friends are well acquainted with them! She quickly invites you to do just that, taking her tits out and wrapping them around your cock, jerking you with them until you cover her tits with cum!

This clip contains TABOO FANTASY, MOM SON, MOTHER, TIT FUCKING, TIT CUMSHOT, LARGE BREASTS, GLASSES, DIRTY TALK, CUM PLAY.

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: FANTASIES, TITTY FUCK, CUMSHOTS, CUM PLAY, DIRTY TALK
Keywords: mom son, mother, glasses, bettie bondage

File Size :968 MB
Duration :00:06:37

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

FileBoom.me - View File

FileBoom.me - View File

http://fboom.me/file/6e9a625174acf/Titfucking_Mommy_HD.part3.rar

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
You're all grown up

You love it when daddy goes away on business trips. It means that you and mommy can have your special time together. Mommy has been teaching you how to jerk your cock so that you can build up your stamina...you like it when she touches you down there. You tell her you want her to show you something new tonight...but she's not sure if you're ready. After all, you're only in the 5th grade. But she can't resist your smooth young body...and you're such a good boy. She climbs on top of you and puts her big round ass and juicy pussy up to your face. She tells you to lick her. You love the smell of mommy's grown up pussy and her perfume on her panties. You do exactly as she tells you. She wants to show you how to "69". Your mommy takes your young cock into her mouth and tells you to keep licking her pussy. She giggles as you tickle her clit with your tongue. She turns around and licks your face. You love tasting mommy's pussy and kissing her on the lips. Mommy can't resist that swollen little cock of yours. She gets up on top of you. She knows you're all grown up...she knows you're ready.

Clip Contains: A very taboo age play fantasy. Mommy likes putting her wet pussy on your face. She likes sucking your cock...she likes your smooth young little body. You're such a good boy for mommy she takes you inside of her grown up pussy and rides your cock until she cums. You cum deep inside mommy's pussy, but you're so young and excited your cock gets hard again right away. She can feel your young cock inside of her and she keeps riding you until you cum again. You love seeing mommy's big tits bouncing in your face in her lacey bra. You love your mommy and she loves you.

File Size :1.41 GB
Duration :00:27:23

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

FileBoom.me - View File

FileBoom.me - View File

http://fboom.me/file/adc00cee58802/You__039_re_all_grown_up.part3.rar

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!