• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Mom&Son(Real Incest&Roleplay)Daily Update

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Sherry Stunns - Mommy Shows David How To Make A Baby

Solo with mom roleplay, she shows pussy, some pussy rubbing, she uses a fake cock to give virtual blowjob, shows tits, virtual sex with missionary, ends with virtual creampie, fake cum in her pussy.

"Today he asks his mommy where babies come from, and she is more tan happy to help. But he won't get some lame birds and the bees story. She gives David a brief overview of her anatomy, and how things work. This just makes him even more curious. So being a god mommy, she decides that showing him exactly how it works is her best option. David's mom puts his penis in her mouth, and gets it nice and hard. She explains that this is how she likes it. Now that he is hard and ready, mom slips it inside of her. and it looks like David is a natural! He fucks her good and deep with his virgin cock. Before he even knows what is happening, he lets loose a huge load of cum deep inside of his mom! She can feel how much he came and how good it feels leaking out of her. She congratulates him on a job well done as you can see his big load leaking out of her. Such a good boy!"

File Size :716 MB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:12:14

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/2148117668bd2/Sherry_Stunns_-_Mommy_Shows_David_How_To_Make_A_Baby.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Britney Amber - Playing Doctor with my Mom

Britney has wanted to fuck her son Damon ever since he moved home to finish his nursing degree. Because she can't think of a reason for him to touch her on a personal level, she comes up with a scheme for him to touch her on a professional level. She asks him to see if he can find her birth control ring inside her. She would ask her husband but he doesn't know she is on birth control. Just as Damon kneels between her legs and inserts a finger, his father walks in. They convince him that nothing is going on. That it is purely clinical. When he leaves, Damon continues fingering Britney in attempt to locate her birth control ring. Britney telling him to go deeper and harder when Damon realizes she is just using him to finger her. She begs for him not to stop. Her new husband hasn't made her cum since Damon moved in. She needs this. Realizing he has already done this far, he complies. He starts fingering her wet hole and rolling his tongue over her clit. When his fingers aren't enough, he plunges his hard cock into her waiting pussy and starts pounding her. Her huge, fake tits bounce up with each thrust. She cums over and over until he pulls out and empties his load all over her blonde bush.

File Size :1.18 GB
Duration :00:29:01

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/0fe600509e565...ney.amber.playing.doctor.with.my.step-mom.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Sofia Kiss Family Album p1

SOFIA KISS LETS HER HORNY TEENAGE STEPSON SCREW HER BRAINS OUT!! WHAT A LOVING, CARING FAMILY!!! THE FAMILY THAT FUCKS TOGETHER... STAYS TOGETHER!! When your Stepmom is Sofia Kiss....chances are....you are going to develop "feelings" for her....even if you are her Stepson!! Poor Josh is a horny teenager....with raging hormones....and he has developed the Hots for his Stepmom. Sofia calls Josh into her bedroom, to confront him about the fact she has caught him masturbating to her several times recently. Josh shows her a website her has found called "Hot For Stepmom Syndrome". Sofia looks at the site, and sees all kinds of graphic images of Family Sex. She figures that since it seems to be an acceptable thing in some cultures....she agrees to have sex with her horny teenage Stepson!!. Josh takes off his pants, and the two Family members do exactly what they saw on the website!!! Josh ends up fucking his Stepmom's brains out!!! What a caring Family.

Scene 2: Living With Mom
Josh has had a terrible fight with his Dad. Apparently, Dad's strict rules and especially Dad's curfew have driven Josh away. Josh goes to his Mom's house, and asks if he can live with her. Mom, of course, is happy to have her young Son come and live with her.but she tells him he will have to do some "chores" while he is living there. Mom explains some of the chores..lawn mowing.taking the garbage out etc..but her last "chore" blows Josh away!! Mom wants Josh to have sex with her!! Josh is shocked by the unusual request.but Mom explains that she has certain physical needs.and she otherwise would have to seek strangers in bars. Josh reluctantly agrees to his Mom's request..and after unpacking..he goes to his Mom's bedroom. Mom seduces her young boy, and starts to suck on his cock. Mom gets Josh to fuck her hard Doggystyle, before letting him climb on top of her. Josh winds up cumming all over his Mom's tits..soaking them. Welcome home Josh!!!

File Size :1.07 GB
Duration :00:25:00

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/2a06787a4399f/Sofia_Kiss_Family_Album_p1.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Sofia Kiss Family Album p2

Scene 3: Mommy Cheered Me Up
Josh has just broken up with his girlfriend, Lisa..and he is very bummed out. Mom is trying to Cheer him up. Mom asks him if he wants to go out for ice cream..and Josh says no. Mom asks if he wants to go to the comic book store..and he isn't interested in that either. Mom used to always be able to cheer up her little boy with those offers..but Mom realizes Josh is getting older now. Understanding that ALL guys are pretty much the same..Mom figures there is one sure fire way to Cheer him up!! Mom starts playing with his cock!! Josh is startled by his Mom's actions..but he admits that it "feels really good"!!! Mom gives his cock a good sucking.and then Mom asks her little boy if he would like to play with her pussy!! Josh eagerly accepts the invitation and Mom lets him finger her so much..Mom cums!!! Then Mom rides her Son's hard, young cock!! Josh really gives it to his Mother good..even cumming in her mouth. After he has ejaculated..Josh asks his Mom if the comic book offer still stands!!!

Scene 4: Sex-Ed With My Mom
Josh has big test tomorrow in Sex-Ed. He is way behind in this class.because he missed 4 classes due to a soccer tournament. His Mom offers to help him study. Josh explains that one of the chapters he is struggling with, is the one on oral sex. Mom says that it might make more sense.if she "shows" him. "A picture is worth a thousand words" Mom says. Josh is shocked.but, nonetheless..he takes off his pants, and lets Mom do her thing. While reading the textbook, as she sucks.Mom goes over things like.licking and sucking the testicles while administering oral sex..licking the shaft up and down etc. Mom asks Josh if he has ever actually seen a naked woman.and when he says no..Mom strip naked.and continues to give oral sex. After Josh is rock hard..Mom.while still consulting the textbook.tells Josh to insert his erect penis inside her..and one by one..Mom tutors Josh in all the major positions for intercourse!! Missionary..Doggystyle..Cowgirl.reverse cowgirl..Mom fucks her teenage son every which way!! As a final lesson..in "safe sex"..She jerks him off to an explosive orgasm!! She is hopeful that he has learned enough to pass the test!!

File Size :1.11 GB
Duration :00:25:54

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/3b4fbca4cff24/Sofia_Kiss_Family_Album_p2.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Mommy Makes You Cum

Solo with mom roleplay, some tease with her ass, cleavage, she shows tits, using a fake cock and spit, she gives virtual handjob, brief titfuck too. Ends with "cum" on her hand.

"Sweetie, mommy is sick and tired of cleaning up your messes. You cum all over everything! I understand that you have urges, and that's fine. But, mommy wants to teach you the proper way to take care of those urges. Mommy is going to help that horny cock of yours cum. Mommy is going to stroke you off and rub her perfect titties all over your big dick. Eventually, mommy lets you cum right into her hand. Mommy jerks you off, rubs your cock on her tits and helps you cum, you fill her hand with your load!"

File Size :1.42 GB
Duration :00:10:04

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/a1d3f332203d8/MollySnacks_-_Mommy_Makes_You_Cum.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Mommy Misses You When You Are At Camp

Solo with mommy, dirty talk. She teases with cleavage, shows tits, kisses and sucks a fake cock, gives joi. Ends when you cum.

"Hey sweetie! I am making this little video to send you at camp because I miss you SO much! I just know how much you miss mommy, too. I know it's hard to be away from me while you are at camp but it's ok, I want you to have fun and enjoy yourself! I also know that some of your needs are not being met while you are at camp because mommy isn't there. so I want you to watch this video while mommy shows you exactly what you are missing! Remember that one night that mommy kissed your cock? Mmmhmm. and kissing is not all that she did to it, remember? Right, well, I want you to touch yourself while you watch me show you what I am going to do just as soon as you get home! Trust me sweetie, you'll be able to enjoy camp so much more once you tend to your urges and mommy will always be right here to help you!"

File Size :1.85 GB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :01:00:22

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/3fb2eb85fe5ca...and_Cathy_Heaven_-_Swingers_Swap_and_Suck.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Watch me fuck your mom! - Teacher fucks student to get son out of debt

Damn geometry! I didn't like this stupid subject for ages, and I started to gain serious problems because of this. I had to look for a tutor to help me, and I found one experienced lady. Her surname seemed very familiar to me, but I couldn't remember how I knew her. Everything became clear as soon as I got to her house; her son came out from one of the rooms and he clearly wasn't at all happy to see me! "Anatol! How did it came to this, you borrowed money from me and disappeared? Now you owe me $ 2,500!" His mother turned out to be a tutor, and this information shocked her! Anatol tried to explain something, but he did not succeed. "Well, I suggest paying the debt differently! Instead of a geometry lesson, your mom will just suck my dick, deal?" Anatol refused flatly! However, his mother turned out to be a decent woman and decided to help her son. She took off her glasses and put my big cock in her mouth. Her son was furious, but he had to watch me fuck his mother!

Sex Acts & Positions: Blowjob, Doggy, Missionary, Cum-In-Mouth

File Size :2.19 GB
Duration :00:26:00

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/d96547985c7f3/Violette_Sulty_-_Watch_me_fuck_your_mom_.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Sabrina Violet & Melanie Hicks - Mom Caught Me Fucking My BBW Teen Sister

My Mom kept catching me and my little sister fooling around, but she started to get involved in the action. The first time she caught us, she sent us to therapy, but after than she helped Sabrina stroke my cock, they let me titty fuck them, then they sucked me off, and even let me cum inside them. My favorite is when I came all over their big tiddies they pressed together to catch my cum

File Size :753 MB
Duration :00:30:25

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/81e4f7c32756a...ng_My_BBW_Teen_Step-Sister_-_Series_1080p.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Teresa Ferrer & Vika Borja - Summer Taboo Mommy And Aunt Whores [1080p]

The annual family gathering at the villa. Angie and Salvatore are making the big announcement: they're gonna get married soon. After the announcement, aunt Vika comments that she's currently enjoy singleness as she has recently divorced. She says she wants to meet men her age, but only youngsters seem to be interested in her. The discussion ends after some family members get into some private marital stuff.

Next day, Teresa reveals to her sister Vika that she knows what she did yesterday in the pool - she fucked her son German. Teresa reminds to Vika how she used to fuck all her boyfriends when she was younger. It's time to repay the debt. She wants to enjoy German's big cock too. Even if the whole family is at the villa, she's horny enough to take the risk.

Sex Acts & Positions: Blowjob, Reverse Cowgirl, Tits Fondling, Doggy, Cum-On-Pussy, Squirting, Cowgirl, Cum-In-Mouth

File Size :1.22 GB
Duration :00:41:09

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/407f8e6c4fe7f...ummer_Taboo_Mommy_And_Aunt_Whores__1080p_.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Your Bully Son Owns You

Your adoptive mom has always been your slut. I mean, what did she expect, taking in some trouble young man like yourself and expecting to "save" them? She was practically begging to be a cockslut, though. It didn't take long before she was doing whatever you said: sucking cock, taking it up the ass, wearing whatever you told her, getting piercings and tattoos. Her stupid husband has no idea whats got into her (you), and her dumb son is even more clueless. Of course, you push him around, too. How could you not? The twerp is such a little a bitch.

So it's not a surprise when your dear mum comes into the bedroom you share with your "brother" and demands to know whats going on. Seem like her pussy son finally tattled on you. Of course, before your mother can get any words out, you remind her of the rules: if you're in a room alone, her tits are out and your cock is getting sucked. Obediently, she climbs onto your bed, taking your hard cock in one hand as she unbuttons her shirt with the other, revealing the tiny, see-through micro-kini you told her to buy. Her big, heavy tits are barely contained as she starts to suck and deepthroat your cock, telling you that you need to be nicer to your brother...even if you do have a much big cock. Actually, she confesses, its even bigger than her husbands.

But still! You can't be so mean. Even if you're smarter, too. More handsome. Even if you're mommy's favorite boy. Mommy's favorite cock... As your dirty mummy starts to deepthroat you, spit and cum dripping from her lips as she milks you once, twice, three times, all her resolve and conviction drops away. All she ever cared about was getting fucked and used, like she deserves. It's a beautiful thing, a woman who finally knows her place. You smile as she milks one last load onto her face, assuring you that you can treat her idiot son however you want, so long as you don't take away her "cock privileges." Slut.

File Size :1.65 GB
Duration :00:21:14

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/8fffbd4e4bbf0/Your-Bully-Son-Owns-You.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
SmartyKat314 Mom Needs Sons Seed HD

Audio is out of sync for this clip. Other than that, it is a phenomenal video. Mom want's to have a baby and Dad won't have another with her because he thinks that it is "God's will". Mom is determined to have another baby, no matter what it takes. Great mom-son video. Taboo

File Size :1.19 GB
Duration :00:16:40

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/b23f7ea808f2e/SmartyKat314_Mom_Needs_Sons_Seed_HD.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Cory Chase - Mom is Tricked and Stuck 1080p

Cory is wondering where I am getting all of my money from lately, so she starts to snoop around. She finds a bottle that is labeled "MILF Glue" and a stack of $10,000 in cash! I suddenly walk in to my office and I ask my step-mom what she is doing touching my money! "This is YOUR money!? What are you talking about!?" my step-mom laughs at me. "What is this MILF Glue supposed to even do!?" she asks me. "If a MILF puts it on her hands, it will stick her to anything she touches!" I tell her. Cory continues to laugh at me, assuming that this is a joke. "I'll give you every penny of that money if you try it out for me and it doesn't work," I tell her, since I know that it definitely will work! Cory laughs as she pours my MILF Glue all over her hands, and then she sticks them down on my desk. "What the Hell!" she starts to scream. Her hands are suddenly stuck to the table and she can't move at all!

I walk behind my mom and I start to pull her blue bathrobe off of her body. I try to expose her ass and her tits, while she is still stuck! I whip my hard dick out and I shove my dick inside of her pussy, since there's nothing she can do to stop me now! I keep fucking her pussy but she insists on trying to get herself unstuck on her own. I go back to fucking her pussy, since I might as well continue to take advantage of my mom while she can't move! "I'm trying to NOT enjoy myself!" she cries out, as I keep fucking her. I trick her by pretending that I got her hands unstuck, but then I flip her over in to the missionary position as I shove her hands back down on the table again! Now that she's stuck again, I fuck her pussy again in a different position now! "You're just using my body!" she exclaims. "Will I get all of that money if I let you do whatever you want to me?" she asks me. "Sure, we have a deal!" I tell her, as I shove my hard cock inside of her ass next!

I agree to help her hands get free, but then I offer to double the money if she'll keep letting me fuck her ass some more! "Fine! I really do need the money!" she admits. She walks back over to me and she hops on top of the desk, so I can keep fucking her ass hole in the missionary position. I fuck her ass and pussy back and forth now, since I am about to pay my mom $20,000 and that's a lot of money! I keep fucking her ass and pussy back and forth, using her holes for my pleasure. When I get close to cumming, I make her get down on her knees and I cum in her mouth and on her face. "Now you have to swallow my cum that landed in your mouth!" I instruct my mom. "Do I really HAVE to?!" she asks me, with a disgusted look on her face. "Yes, you have to swallow the part that is in your mouth if you want the money..." I remind her. She gives in and she swallows my cum!

File Size :1006 MB
Duration :00:30:11

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/7be59911a18af/cory.anal.1080p.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Ivy Starshyne - Our New Life Together

We have moved into a new place to start a new life... as a new couple. Nobody knows us in this place, so we can live together without any worries. My son, I want us to live a normal life as a couple. Don't you remember, darling? I promised to take care of you. And always be naked at home, ready for you. Won't that be lovely? Mom is ready to make love now. Mmmm.

File Size :372 MB
Duration :00:10:04

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/ff50e6960c974/Ivy_Starshyne_-_Our_New_Life_Together.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
] Ass-fucked by Her Son

Sherry Stunns, 51, is sunbathing by her pool, wearing a bikini that her big tits are popping out of, when she hears someone coming. She adjusts her top and sees that it's only her son. After some seduction, Sherry sucks her stepson's cock by the pool deck. They eventually move inside where Sherry gets fucked in all of her holes in variety of positions. The scene ends with a load of cum sprayed all over her spread asshole.

File Size :385 MB
Duration :00:24:35

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom> :

https://fboom.me/file/431214c6bd54b...ed.by.her.step-son.XXX.1080p.HEVc.x265-KW.mp4

Mister Krol

Forum Lord
Rachel Cavalli - Mom Always Takes Care Of Her Boy

Part One

Things take an unexpected turn when your mom finds her panties mixed in with your dirty laundry and instead of yelling at you, she wants to "help" you with your curiosity.

Part Two

Mommy helps you relieve yourself when she sees you're a bit excited before school.

Sex Acts: blowjob, missionary, cowgirl, cumshot, cum on tits, standing doggy, creampie

File Size :584 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:30:06

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/0b3c830d17b69...i_-_Mom_Always_Takes_Care_Of_Her_Boy_720p.mp4

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!