• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Mistresses, Goddesses, Princesses POV Scenes

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

New Latex Dress

Pretty Simple here folks. I'm wearing a nice shiny new latex dress. Look how sexy it is. How well my body forms to it. How nicely it fits, so tight and glossy. So very sexy on me.

Filesize: 169 MB
Duration: 00:11:04
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MOV, 23.976 FPS, 2001 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination

Download: Keep2share.cc

Oth_NewLatexDr.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Molly Squirts fucking brother's black friend

You are my brothers best friend. We recently moved into a new school and it is much more "urban" then our last hick town. So before we moved here we never even knew a black person. Its does not faze my brother .. but I get you alone to tell you how excited that my brother actually has a black friend . I explain how I always have been curious about black men... mostly at night... in the dark.. when I am touching myself. You start to get turned on. I ask you if the rumors were true .. if you really had a big black cock.... I tell you to show me.. you deny at first but I start flashing you in return and you decide to show me. I am in shock ... so amazed ... I get s wet just looking at that big girth black cock.. I strip off my clothes and beg you to fill up and stretch my tight pink white girl pussy like I have NEVER had before.. you flip me over and fuck me doggy hard and fast making me scream and beg... your cock is to big... and I squirt all over your big cock orgasming just before you... you shirt your big milky load all in me after I beg for you black juices... and you cover my tight pussy with a huge cream pie. I thank you telling you how amazing you are then sending you on your way to hangout with my bother .. this being our secret.. daddy would me if he found out I fucked a black guy!

Filesize: 1.06 GB
Duration: 00:09:41
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MOV, 30.000 FPS, 15.5 Mb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination

Oth_Squirtsblackfriend.part1.rar
Oth_Squirtsblackfriend.part2.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Intense Mind Numbing Session

Just relax, breathe, and focus. A very deep t****e will set in. Take whatever dr.ug that will help develop these feelings even further. I'll induce you into a relaxed, mind numbing session. A place where you are unable to move, let the binaural beats, and waving sounds take over your mind and body. Let the altered effects burn into your skull pulling you down deeper and deeper. (Watch with the lights down and headphones on. Start in a comfortable position)

Filesize: 307 MB
Duration: 00:16:17
Video: MOV, 29.970 FPS, 2498 kb/s

Oth_NumbingSession.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Chloe Swan - Stroke It To My Ass

I know how much you love ass, especially mine, so i made a clip just for you. Wearing a tiny little thong and some thigh highs, teasing you, wanting you to worship my ass and stroke your hard cock to it. Won't you come worship my little ass and cum to the sight of it? Jerk off encouragement with some slight domination.

Filesize: 296 MB
Duration: 00:07:49
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Oth_StrokeItToMyAss.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Princess Fierce - Pervs Do It On Their Face

I dont want your cum! Do you think I want a droplet on my beautiful face?! Ya, right! Wishful thinking jerk junky! Pervs do it on their face! So I am going to tell you how to stroke it. You will enjoy it. When I am ready you will flip those legs over and BLAST BLAST BLAST AWAY!

Filesize: 151 MB
Duration: 00:06:30
Resolution: 856x480
Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 2789 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

Oth_Pervsdoitonface.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Megan Rain - Stroking Permissions

Princess Megan Rain is training your cock to obey her every instruction as you go deeper into total submission. If you want permission to cum you are going to have to be a good boy and obey every one of my commands. I am going to tease you over and over again until you are begging to explode with your cock in hand. Just when you are ready to burst and can't hold back any longer is exactly where I want to keep you. You are going to be so desperate and weak to cum you can't do anything but follow my cock-controlling instructions to the very last second.

Filesize: 233 MB
Duration: 00:07:03
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 4169 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Oth_StrokingPermissions.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Alexandra Snow - Stern Spanking

You are a very naughty boy who has been jerking without permission. That need to touch your cock is really going to land you in hot water now! I'm going to put you over my lap and spank you soundly. I'll even show you what I'll be using on you since you'll be too busy crying when I go to use them. With each crack of my paddle across your ass, you'll be telling me what a good boy you're going to be.This is one harsh OTK spanking.

Filesize: 294 MB
Duration: 00:07:44
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Oth_SternSpanking.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Alexandra Snow - Sublime Eroticism

Go deeply into my erotic control. Slide down into my words, into my silky tone. The thick, palpable eroticism of my control can be felt even through your computer screen. Surrender to it and surrender to me. Allow me to penetrate your very desires until there is nothing left but worship. You will surrender everything you are and thank me as I stir the contents of your mind. This is a delicious mindfuck, from start to finish... Lets begin.. I will start by taking over your erection..

Filesize: 579 MB
Duration: 00:09:44
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 319 kb/s

Oth_SublimeEroticism.part1.rar
Oth_SublimeEroticism.part2.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Pillow Lover

I'm going to show you how to make love to your pillow. Just think of it as a woman, hump it, fuck it like I show you. You are going to be the best pillow humper around! Get that dick hard for that sexy pillow. I'll show you how to properly fuck. Come on, don't be shy loser. You'll like it.... actually, you will LOVE it!

Filesize: 174 MB
Duration: 00:09:15
Video: MOV, 29.970 FPS, 2501 kb/s

Oth_PillowLover.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Alexandra Snow - Sucker Tease

Oral fixation: a concept by Freud that explained that during stages of early development, one's pleasure centers in the mouth. Well.. Today your pleasure center is watching this candy in my mouth. I am blatantly suggestive with it, discussing all the things you wish my mouth would do (and of course.. will never happen), along with gentle encouragement to stroke that dick of yours. Will you finish by the time I crunch my candy, just like I would crush your balls?

Filesize: 396 MB
Duration: 00:06:38
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 318 kb/s

Oth_SuckerTease.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Brittany Marie - Sunday worship

You will dedicate your entire Sunday to Me. Today is the day that you worship Me for all that I am. There is no need to go to a religious institution; as I am your new religion. I give your life meaning and purpose. I'm the reason for your existence.

Filesize: 71.0 MB
Duration: 00:08:57
Resolution: 960x540
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 974 kb/s

Oth_Sundayworship.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Princess Meggerz You?e A Cock Craving Faggot And I? Going To Prove It To You

It? not a secret, I can see right through you, and I can read your mind. And as hot as you find me and as turned on by women as you think you are, I know what really gets you going. I know the one thing I could shove in your face right now and you? have an instant hard on. It? cock. Because you?e a fucking faggot, aren? you? I know you?e a fucking faggot. You?e a fucking faggot because you?e got yourwrapped around your own fucking dick and you?e stroking away staring at this cock. Staring at me as I am about to instruct you on how to fuck and suck this cock.You?e stroking to the fact that you?e a faggot. You thought you were confused but I? clearing it up for you right now. This big cock I? holding is hot to you. You find it sexy, it turns you on. It? what you crave, it? what you stroke for. You?e a little cock craving faggot. You want it sliding in and out of your mouth so badly. You wish you could lick it. You fantasize about taking cock, about being a filthy dirty fucking cock whore. But you just can? go through with it now can you? That? how truly and utterly pathetic you are. You want it so bad and all you do is stroke off to it. You?e a stupid faggot whore, you?e a little slut, playing with your little clitty to the thought of cock.You?e proving your love for the cock by getting harder and harder. You?e loving it. In fact, all you can think about is when I? going to take this cock and ram it down your fucking faggot throat. You wanna suck and gag and moan for me, while you keep jerking and jerking. C?on give the cock a kiss, faggot! I bet you never thought you? fall so low, yet here you are, with your tongue out, your dick hard, stroking away, being a little faggot cock whore. You really want this dick, don? you? You want to suck cock because you know it? the only thing that makes you cum anymore. Nothing makes you cum harder than the thought of having a cock down your throat and then splooging all over your fucking faggot face.You?e so close to exploding right now as I describe how you?e going to suck this cock. Wrapping your lips around it, feeling it grow inside your wet mouth. And then gagging on it because you?e a fucking faggot. That? the only thing that gets you off. The only thing that can get you to cum is imagining this cock exploding all over your fucking face. You?e a cock gobbling whore. You?e a fucking faggot. You want to suck and cum, don? you? So you ram whatever you have down your fucking throat and jerk that little cock for me. Cum as you imagine yourself drenched in another man? cum like a stupid whore! LOL! You?e a fucking faggot! You?e a cock loving whore, and I proved it

Filesize: 238 MB
Duration: 00:06:55
Video: WMV, , 4702 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Oth_ProveItToYou.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Princess Kelly Sunshine The Smaller Your Penis, The More You Need To Pay

Have you ever paid a small penis tax? You know the kind where the smaller it is the bigger the tax. I'm sure you have, you know if you have a small penis you need to pay. But even if you have an average dick or even a big dick, you're still a loser, and you're still going to pay. Big dick or little dick, if you're here watching this video, you're pathetic. And you need to pay for that. But the smaller your dick the more you're going to pay, the more you'll feel the need to pay as compensation, as you know your wallet is the only thing you have to offer. And the smaller it is, the less you have to offer a woman sexually, the more you need to compensate her financially.You have to pay a little dick tax. You know you do. And those of you with really itty bitty ones, well it's going to get expensive. Do you understand that loser? I know you do. You understand that you need to pay your tiny penis tax. You understand that no woman wants that cock, but you still want our attention. So you pay for it. You beg to pay for it. And that makes your little penis even harder now, doesn't it? If you can't please with your cock, you have to please with your wallet. It's that simple. You need to be of some use.Just look at that itty bitty thing so hard between your legs. What use is that to a woman? It's of no use loser, no woman wants to fuck a little dick. Woman want big cocks. You know that and you also know that's something you'll never be able to give a woman. That's why you don't even try to fuck any more. You just tug away at the little penis every chance you get while you open up your wallet to apologize for being so small and pathetic.And do you know what the saddest part of having a little penis is? You can't do anything about it. And you know that no woman will waste her time with a man with a little dick. These are just facts loser. But you can make up for it with your fucking wallet. That's the only way that you have to redeem yourself. If you even want a hot girls attention, you have to pay for it.And when you pay, you need to make it worthwhile. Your twenty dollar tributes, that's like a one inch cock, no woman wants either. We want either a big cock or a big spending loser. Just like the bigger your cock the more desirable you are, the bigger your wallet the more we'll pay attention to you and your little penis. The only thing I want is your fucking money. Get it through that stupid brain of yours. You're going to pay or I'm going to ignore you and your little penis that no one cares about.

Filesize: 279 MB
Duration: 00:08:06
Video: WMV, , 4702 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Oth_SunshineTheSmaller.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Alexandra Snow - Surprise Ending Stroke

You've had a long day and you need to stroke, you want a nice release after such a stressful day.. Right? Of course. I'll help you. You're going to have a hard, fast, intense jerk off session punctuated with a few breaks to keep your pace.. Building and building to a very satisfying orgasm. You need that, don't you? I know what you need. I do have a little surprise at the end.. but don't mind that now. Just jerk to my instructions and get those balls ready to explode.

Filesize: 541 MB
Duration: 00:09:06
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 319 kb/s

Oth_SurpriseEndingStroke.part1.rar
Oth_SurpriseEndingStroke.part2.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Princess Fierce - Psychedelic Pussy Programming

Princess Pussy is about to invade your loser brain. You will be wired, reprogrammed, and transformed into the ultimate little clit dick loser, never allowed to feel pleasure

Filesize: 1.27 GB
Duration: 00:13:23
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 13.3 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 249 kb/s

Oth_PsychedelicProgramming.part1.rar
Oth_PsychedelicProgramming.part2.rar
Oth_PsychedelicProgramming.part3.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Sweet Katie

Katie loves to play games with her slaves, in particular games that involve tormenting their dicks. Today you will play the game Princess Katie Says, and you had better obey her to the letter.

Filesize: 158 MB
Duration: 00:05:18
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 4037 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Oth_SweetKatie.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Teacher's (Foot) Pet

Be a good little boy and kiss Goddess Brianna's feet. After all, she was kind enough to stay late after class and help you make up for your poor grades. Crawl beneath her desk and do exactly as you're told. You can make yourself useful by massaging and kissing your teacher's perfect feet. You'll have to try harder if you want your mediocre grade changed. Tell her how badly you want a passing grade and worship her feet as you smell her ass!

Filesize: 200 MB
Duration: 00:05:15
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 5010 kb/s

Oth_TeacherP.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Princess Ellie Idol - Ass Slave's Reward

I want you on your knees begging to see my perfect ass! I'll show you but only if you tribute $10 before watching the rest of this video. A true ass slave knows what he needs to do! A GOOD slave who earns his place is always rewarded in some way. Today, now that you've done as you're told, you get the treat of my divine ass in view for your stroking pleasure. I'm such a generous Goddess and my body is smoking hot! You're so lucky I allow you to be my ass slave... Now jerk your dick and cum when I count you down to 1!

Filesize: 616 MB
Duration: 00:08:11
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 10.4 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Oth_REWARD.part1.rar
Oth_REWARD.part2.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Princess Kimber Lee - Ass Tease In White Thigh Socks.

Check out my sexy tight ass as I tease you, rubbing my hot behind in your face. These thigh high white and pink socks are my favorite socks! They make my legs look so sexy. Don't you agree? I know you want more, so I pull my panties down and start fingering my ass!

Filesize: 379 MB
Duration: 00:09:56
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 5200 kb/s

Oth_TeaseInWhiteThighHighSocks.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Megan Medellin - Tease & Denial

Filesize: 42.7 MB
Duration: 00:07:14
Video: MP4, 23.976 FPS, 689 kb/s

Oth_TeaseundDenial.rar

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!