• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Mistresses, Goddesses, Princesses POV Scenes

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Candy Glitter - Tricked You, Faggot!

My body makes you incredibly hard. You love when I encourage you to stroke your cock. But today, I am going to make you wait for it. I? going to give you jerk off encouragement while slowly teasing you with my body, without getting naked right away. I want you to stroke your cock and build up the anticipation. I want you to wait for it. I? going to bring you so incredibly close to orgasm, and then once you think I? going to strip down, you?e going to be turned into a faggot! I? going to get you to the point of no return, and then trick you. Are you ready to cum for my naked body? ;)

Filesize: 551 MB
Duration: 00:13:45
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 24.000 FPS, 5466 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination

Download: Keep2share.cc

Oth_TrickedYou.part1.rar
Oth_TrickedYou.part2.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Mesmeratrix - BRAINWASHED BY MY BREAST

In this clip I show how deep I can brainwash you with my big boobs. You will be so brainwashed that you stop hearing my voice, because there is no more space in your brain. My big breast overpowers your mind, you can't think about anything else, only my boobs stuck in you mind with strong binaural beats to smash your brain.

Filesize: 171 MB
Duration: 00:07:46
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 2952 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 119 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

Oth_BRAINWASHEDBYMYBREAST.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Princess Amai Liu Self Destructive Blackmail Puppets Beg Me To Ruin Them

Another email from another fucking blackmail loser. You know it's so funny, every day I find another fucking loser like you that wants to be blackmailed. You can blame it on me if you want and say that I addicted you and did this to you, but we both know that I didn't do this to you. I didn't know you, I didn't even know you existed. I didn't seek you out. You came to me, you wrote to me. You just seek this sick, destructive $.h.!.t.. out, and you beg to be blackmailed. You just crave to give in to me and that feeling you get when you know I can truly fuck up your life.I could so easily turn your life upside down and you want that. Why do you crave this kind of sick, fucked up destruction? Your mind is so fucking twisted. I didn't write to you asking you to send me pictures, phone numbers, email addresses, facebook accounts, etc. You send me these unsolicited emails. You can't even say I asked for it because I didn't even know who the fuck you were! I was just doing my own thing when You reached out to Me. And when you send me emails it's just so easy to take advantage of losers like you. And you don't just ask to be blackmailed, you beg me for it, you tell me how much you need this in your boring life. Who begs for this? Twisted fucked up losers like you, that's who.I could destroy everything you've worked so hard to build. And you like the threat of that, don't you? It is so easy to manipulate little fucktards like you. You seek this $.h.!.t.. out! I don't even need to go out of my way to find a pathetic puppet to blackmail because there are so many weak minded little losers that can't help themselves who write to me daily. You willingly give me everything I need to just rip you to shreds. You idiots just flock to me. So you see I don't do this to you, you do it to yourselves.Honestly I don't know what it is about pathetic morons like you who want to offer up all of your information, just for an orgasm. You just love that I'm a manipulative little bitch who just chews up and spits out little blackmail losers like you. And you want that so fucking desperately. Why? What the fuck is wrong with you? It boggles my mind how anyone could be so fucking stupid like that. You make it so easy to just destroy your life.And the second that I don't get what I want, the moment you realize that your fantasy isn't a fantasy anymore, I will completely destroy you. I will ruin your life and I want you to know that you set that up for yourself loser. I didn't reach out to you, I didn't know who the fuck you were. You brought this on yourself. You took the time to find my email, you took the time to write to me, and you begged for it. Thank you for making it easy for me. I love having little puppets like you to wrap around my finger. Just remember that the second you cease to be useful, is the second that fantasy becomes a reality.

Filesize: 250 MB
Duration: 00:07:16
Video: WMV, , 4699 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

Oth_BlackmailPuppetsBegMeToRuinThem.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Lindsey Leigh - True Cucky Treat

I have a treat for my little cucky today. You've been such a good boy lately and you deserve a release. Now you look excited like I am gonna help or that you can use your hands.. no. Why would you think that? If you're getting off I want to be laughing. Ive grabbed my boyfriends oldest, dustiest, stingiest pair of shoes, I want you to sniff and hump them. I want to see your eyes roll back and your dick get hard from smelling a mans shoe. I want to see you change from adoring me to adoring these sneakers for my amusement. Watch me while you fuck his shoe and listen to me carefully as I instruct you how to hump. I want you to cum in that stinky shoe, thank me, then beg me to buy them. Aw little cucky, how do you like be used as my toy?

Filesize: 239 MB
Duration: 00:10:40
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination

Oth_TrueCuckyTreat.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Break From the Cage

You've been locked in that cock cage for quite some time, haven't you? I'd almost forgotten about it.. Especially with how obedient it makes you! I suppose I'll let you out for a bit.. But I'm going to put this heavy shackle on to make sure you understand I still own that cock. Oh you're so hard, I bet you'd love me to stroke you and tease you. My fingers must feel like heaven! But no no, pet, I'm not going to let you cum! You're not as good of a slave when you cum.I just want to make the next few months even more painful..

Filesize: 478 MB
Duration: 00:08:01
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Oth_BreakFromtheCage.part1.rar
Oth_BreakFromtheCage.part2.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Meggerz - Two Pump Chump

Filesize: 70.1 MB
Duration: 00:06:31
Resolution: 640x480
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 1371 kb/s

POV_TwoPump Chump.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Small But Not Forgotten

So often you're overlooked or outright humiliated for what's between your legs. Just because your cock is undersized, doesn't mean it should be neglected. time to pump that petite penis and cum for me as I encourage you with my big tits.

Filesize: 244 MB
Duration: 00:08:21
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 3989 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Oth_ButNotForgotten.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Princess Ellie Bratty Gamer Girl Ignores You, Buy Me Video Games If You Want My Attention

Hi loser. Don't I look sexy in my panties and knee high gamer socks? Do you think I'm going to work to make you cum? No, you work for me. You work for your orgasms, not me. So I'm gonna sit here in my loser bought clothes while I play my loser bought video game. And you, well I'm gonna ignore you. But if you want, you can worship my ass through this clear, loser bought chair. You can get a great view of my ass on your knees from beneath my chair. My ass looks so hot in these panties pressed up against my chair. So go on, worship it, I don't care. You can even jerk off, again, I don't care. I'm just going to ignore you and play my video games. I'm not paying attention to you. Your orgasms are the least of my concerns. Just stare at my ass and jerk yourself stupid while I have fun playing games. It's so fun ignoring you and still taking all of your money. You're so dumb. But aren't you lucky I'm letting you even stare at my ass? The truth is, you don't pay me enough for my attention. It's pretty simple really. You see I know losers like you get hard from being ignored by me. Maybe if you spent more on me then perhaps you would deserve more than just an ignore video. You're not important, only those big spending piggies are important to me. You're not. Although I suppose you could be, couldn't you? But that takes effort on your part, and money. If you want more of my attention, buy me more video games. If you wanna cum while watching me play video games, then you have to go to my wishlist and buy me another game. And if you don't, well then you get denied. So are you gonna be cheap or do you really, really want my attention? Even if you don't deserve it, money can change that. You see the two things I love most are video games and money, oh and denying you of course! I'm already playing a video game, so am I going to take your money and let you cum or am I gonna tease you and deny you completely because you're a broke loser? I know you're wanking that dick thinking about it. You know paying me is the only thing that gives you purpose. And I do want to take your money but I also want to deny you. What's it gonna be loser?

Filesize: 220 MB
Duration: 00:06:24
Video: WMV, , 4695 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Oth_BuyMeVideoGamesIfYouWantMyAttention.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Lucy Marie - Uncontrollable Erection

A powerful conversational induction with post hy pn otic suggestion, taking you deep into trance and deeper still into an erotic brainwash where I will take complete ownership of your cock and most importantly your mind. My deviously sensual words will trigger your subconscious, my breasts will ensnare you, my eyes will enrapture you into obedient bliss. Only your goddess will permit you to orgasm.I know how important it is for you to be hard for your Goddess...rock hard. Your hard erect cock standing to attention the moment I begin to speak. You must only be sexually responsive to me, all that matters is how you feel about me, aroused and staying hard. You are a true man when erect, useful and worthy of my attention..aroused and obedient. You feel you deserve my attention, it feels so good to focus on what truly makes you hard...hard for long long periods of time. Do you like to edge for me..edging yourself closer and closer to orgasm but never quite letting go? does that keep you hard for long periods of time. Do you find the harder you are, the more aroused you become? I know that when you stay truly rock hard for me it makes you feel so incredibly aroused. You like long slow build ups...you like to work for your orgasm. When you have been slowly and lovingly teased to the point of torture that is when you are truly satisfied. Every time Your cock is hard and erect you pay homage to your goddess, every erection is a symbol of your love, devotion and obsession. Your mind may try to control your addiction but your body will never lie. Each erection shows just how weak you are...how beautifully weak you are.

Filesize: 459 MB
Duration: 00:19:41
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 3124 kb/s

Oth_UncontrollableErection.part1.rar
Oth_UncontrollableErection.part2.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

I Cannot Fuck That Tiny Dick! (with Chloe Addison)

Chloe had fun at dinner tonight, but that is the end of things as far as she is concerned. Your dick is too small for her, so forget about it. Since she did order the most expensive menu item, she feels that she owes you something. You can jack off in front of her, but there is no way she will be touching your tiny dick. She laughs as you take your small member and start to work it. Oh, you poor thing! You only use two fingers to work it, and that makes Chloe embarrassed for you. She lets you see her boobs as a consolation prize, and you are thankful for that. Some girls will not even bother once they see your tiny prick. She suspects that her clit is bigger than your dick. She is not wrong about that, is she? Not that it would ever happen, but Chloe guarantees that she would never feel your dick if you tried to fuck her with it. You have never been told before that your dick is so small, but you already knew. You are surprised that you are so turned on by her laughing taunts, though. Since you are so small, Chloe tells you that she would probably let you do anal on her since you are so poorly endowed. You would definitely take that!! Tonight is not your night, though, so keep stroking your tiny penis. Are you ready to cum yet? Chloe has better things to do, so hurry up and get out that nutt as quickly as you can manage!

Filesize: 100 MB
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 1988 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 146 kb/s

POV_CannotFuckThatTinyDick!.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Mommie Caught You Peeking!

How many time have I told you that mommie needs alone time? I can't even shower alone, it seems! You've been watching me shower for several weeks now, then go back to your room to masturbate to mommie's shower body! This time you're not getting away so easily! We're gonna get it all out of your system and then you'll leave mommie alone. You're gonna jerk off in the bathroom with me watching you so I make sure you get every last drop out! Then it's off to nap time so mommie can finish getting ready

Filesize: 672 MB
Duration: 00:09:04
Resolution: 1920x1088
Video: MP4, 60.000 FPS, 10000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 329 kb/s

POV_CaughtYouPeeking!.part1.rar
POV_CaughtYouPeeking!.part2.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Alexandra Snow - Cock Control Program 2.0 - Week #2

Welcome to the Cock Control Program 2.0 -- this is Week #2. You will need to progress with each week from start to finish, so start with #1 and follow along like a good slave. Each week gets progressively more difficult with edging, assignments, and more. Your orgasms-- and the lack thereof-- belong to me. Now you're going to demonstrate it.

Filesize: 154 MB
Duration: 00:10:08
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MOV, 30.000 FPS, 1992 kb/s

Oth_Week2.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Brook Little ?itty Persuasion?

Brook Little ?itty Persuasion?

Brook is going on a trip tomorrow and she has asked you to give her a lift but something has come up and you have to tell her you can't take her, Brook asks why and you tell her you have a date! She decides the best way to get what she wants is to use her charms..... Brook is wearing a white silk gown and she lets it fall open so you can just about see her big round tits! Once she knows she has your attention Brook makes a deal with you.

Filesize: 320 MB
Duration: 00:07:24
Video: WMV, 25.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Oth_TittyPersuasion.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Candy Glitter - Tricked You, Faggot!

My body makes you incredibly hard. You love when I encourage you to stroke your cock. But today, I am going to make you wait for it. I? going to give you jerk off encouragement while slowly teasing you with my body, without getting naked right away. I want you to stroke your cock and build up the anticipation. I want you to wait for it. I? going to bring you so incredibly close to orgasm, and then once you think I? going to strip down, you?e going to be turned into a faggot! I? going to get you to the point of no return, and then trick you. Are you ready to cum for my naked body? ;)

Filesize: 551 MB
Duration: 00:13:45
Video: MP4, 24.000 FPS, 5466 kb/s

Oth_TrickedYou.part1.rar
Oth_TrickedYou.part2.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Lindsey Leigh - True Cucky Treat

I have a treat for my little cucky today. You've been such a good boy lately and you deserve a release. Now you look excited like I am gonna help or that you can use your hands.. no. Why would you think that? If you're getting off I want to be laughing. Ive grabbed my boyfriends oldest, dustiest, stingiest pair of shoes, I want you to sniff and hump them. I want to see your eyes roll back and your dick get hard from smelling a mans shoe. I want to see you change from adoring me to adoring these sneakers for my amusement. Watch me while you fuck his shoe and listen to me carefully as I instruct you how to hump. I want you to cum in that stinky shoe, thank me, then beg me to buy them. Aw little cucky, how do you like be used as my toy?

Filesize: 239 MB
Duration: 00:10:40
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s

Oth_TrueCuckyTreat.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Meggerz - Two Pump Chump

Filesize: 70.1 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 1371 kb/s

POV_TwoPump Chump.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Lucy Marie - Uncontrollable Erection

A powerful conversational induction with post hy pn otic suggestion, taking you deep into trance and deeper still into an erotic brainwash where I will take complete ownership of your cock and most importantly your mind. My deviously sensual words will trigger your subconscious, my breasts will ensnare you, my eyes will enrapture you into obedient bliss. Only your goddess will permit you to orgasm.I know how important it is for you to be hard for your Goddess...rock hard. Your hard erect cock standing to attention the moment I begin to speak. You must only be sexually responsive to me, all that matters is how you feel about me, aroused and staying hard. You are a true man when erect, useful and worthy of my attention..aroused and obedient. You feel you deserve my attention, it feels so good to focus on what truly makes you hard...hard for long long periods of time. Do you like to edge for me..edging yourself closer and closer to orgasm but never quite letting go? does that keep you hard for long periods of time. Do you find the harder you are, the more aroused you become? I know that when you stay truly rock hard for me it makes you feel so incredibly aroused. You like long slow build ups...you like to work for your orgasm. When you have been slowly and lovingly teased to the point of torture that is when you are truly satisfied. Every time Your cock is hard and erect you pay homage to your goddess, every erection is a symbol of your love, devotion and obsession. Your mind may try to control your addiction but your body will never lie. Each erection shows just how weak you are...how beautifully weak you are.

Filesize: 459 MB
Duration: 00:19:41
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 3124 kb/s

Oth_UncontrollableErection.part1.rar
Oth_UncontrollableErection.part2.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Alexandra Snow - Cock Control Program 2.0 - Week #2

Welcome to the Cock Control Program 2.0 -- this is Week #2. You will need to progress with each week from start to finish, so start with #1 and follow along like a good slave. Each week gets progressively more difficult with edging, assignments, and more. Your orgasms-- and the lack thereof-- belong to me. Now you're going to demonstrate it.

Filesize: 154 MB
Duration: 00:10:08
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MOV, 30.000 FPS, 1992 kb/s

Oth_Week2.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

A Challenge For You And Me

I have a fun challenge for both us today. You're challenge is to NOT stroke and NOT cum. MY challenge is to get you to stroke and cum. Today is a little challenge for the both of us. I know you always buy my clips in order to jerk off and cum to my hot, gorgeous body. You think you can last? Ha. We'll see.

Filesize: 483 MB
Duration: 00:11:03
Video: MOV, 24.000 FPS, 5981 kb/s

Oth_ChallengeForYouAndMe.part1.rar
Oth_ChallengeForYouAndMe.part2.rar

andrewrs

Doolls VIP

Jessi Belle - Weekend in the Closet

You're going to spend 48 hours in your closet. I will list off the supplies that you will need before you go in there. Once you go out, you had better not come out until your time is up!

Filesize: 204 MB
Duration: 00:05:33
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 5003 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 124 kb/s

Oth_WeekendintheCloset.rar

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!