• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Milfs with experience share their experience!

forforman13

Registered Member
23885 2018 year

23885 - 2018 year

Description: Rion slips into his buddy's house to find his glove and meet him at the field, but what he didn't expect to find was his friend's mom Sheridan Love doing sexy talk on her phone! And better yet, it's not just sexy talk, she's doing a live sex chat for money! He sneaks into the other room and finds the chat platform she's on, then starts talking to her while she's getting naked. And as soon as he sees her massive big tits come out, his dick gets rock hard and ready to jack! Funny thing is, he's right in the next room and the MILF doesn't even know it.not until Rion takes his shirt off and she catches a glimpse of his face! She leaves the chat and bounds into the adjoining room with her big tits, bewildered by the fact that her son's friend was jerking his cock to her in the other room! But now he knows that she does live chat to make some extra cash, and she does NOT want her son to know. So what can be done? Rion's already hard, so Sheridan figures to fuck her son's friend and finish what they started!

Info:
Date: 2018
Genre: American, Big Ass, Big Tits, Black Hair, Blow Job, Caucasian, Cum on Tits, Innie Pussy, Lingerie, Mature, MILFs, Natural Tits, Shaved, Tattoos, Titty Fucking
Models: Sheridan Love

Runtime: 30 min 34 s
File Size: 377 MB
Format: MP4
Resolution: 480 x 854
Quality: SD

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Stage Stepmom 2018 year

Stage Stepmom - 2018 year

Description: When it comes to competing in beauty pageants, Noemie and her stepmom, Mercedes, couldn't be more different. While Noemie is more than satisfied with the title of "runner up", Mercedes refuses to settle for anything less than gold. After Noemie loses out to another competitor, Mercedes thinks she and her stepdaughter should give Isiah, the pageant judge, a little talking to. Mercedes is convinced she can get him to change his verdict. a little backstage banging should do the trick!

Info:
Genre: Threesome, Big Ass, Big Tits, Deep Throat, Dress, Ebony, Femdom, Interracial, Latina, MILF, Petite, Stepdaughter, Stepmom, Teen Role, Wife
Models: Mercedes Carrera & Noemie Bilas

Runtime: 36 min 19 s
File Size: 451 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Awesome 4th Of July Threesome 2018 year

Awesome 4th Of July Threesome - 2018 year

Description: This is a great 4th of July! Watch horny MILF Monique Alexander share Adria Rae's boyfriend for one hot sex. The two girls couldn't get their hands and mouth of Juan's cock. Shocked Juan gets a double blowjob from his girlfriend and her stepmom as they hide from her father. They have secret sex for a bit before the stepmom finally takes Juan over to the room. Adria Rae Joins in where they both team up form the blowjob to the fucking. They have hot sex form various positions until they make Juan's cum load explode out of him.

Info:
Genre: Threesome, Amateur, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Busty, Cougar, Cumshot, Hairy, Hardcore, Milf, Redhead, Shaved, Step Mom, Young
Models: Monique Alexander, Adria Rae

Runtime: 33 min 56 s
File Size: 376 MB
Resolution: 480 x 852

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Milf Loves BBC / 02 02 2018 2018 year

Milf Loves BBC / 02.02.2018 - 2018 year

Description: Sexy milf Chanel Preston sucks Isiah's huge black cock. She takes him deep down her throat as her lips slide up and down his hard black shaft. Her lips, face and his cock are covered in her saliva as he fucks her pretty mouth.

Info:
Genre: Hardcore,Brunette,Blowjob,Deepthroat,Saliva,Big Tits,Black,Face Fuck,Interracial,MILF,Oral
Models: Chanel Preston

Runtime: 15 min 36 s
File Size: 599 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Joslyn's Secret Shower 2018 year

Joslyn's Secret Shower - 2018 year

Description: Joslyn has no problem convincing her husband that he can be just a little late for work today. It helps that she's invited him for a little morning quickie in the shower. The only problem is, her stepson, Justin is in a rush to make it to his university class, while his Dad is stuck getting chewed out by his boss. When Joslyn spies his hard cock in the shower, she's willing to make an exception considering what Justin's packing. She quickly convinces him that there's no reason to make it weird - they can have a plenty of fun having a secret shower fuckfest without Justin's Dad finding out!

Info:
Genre: Bald Pussy, Big Tits, Brunette, Caucasian, Cheating, Couples Fantasies, Enhanced, Euro, Jeans, MILF, Medium Ass, Outie Pussy, Sandals, Stepmom, Thong, Wife
Models: Joslyn James

Runtime: 30 min 25 s
File Size: 310 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Busty blonde MILF fucks taxi cock 2018 year

Busty blonde MILF fucks taxi cock - 2018 year

Description: I saw Amber Jayne flagging down the cab on the side of the road and said to myself "this looks like a girl!" Amber was a blonde MILF headed to the parade of shops near the station. I knew the place well: there had been an uproar recently in the paper about how a sex shop was opening there. Since I could practically see her knickers, I told the blonde MILF that I had a toy of my own I wouldn't mind sharing with her called "The Bishop." Amber was interested, so I hopped into the backseat so she could give me a blowjob. I fingered her pink pussy then ate her out, before formally introducing the bishop deep inside of her! After some doggystyle with a finger in her arse, I came in her arsehole. It was glorious!

Info:
Genre: Outdoors, Car, Taxi, Sex, Handjob, Rimjob, Handjob - POV, Deep Throat, Spanking, Blowjob - POV, Tittyfuck - POV, Anal Fingering, Cum On Ass, Ass Worship
Models: Amber Jayne

Runtime: 31 min 1 s
File Size: 359 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
24011 2018 year

24011 - 2018 year

Description: What does it take to sell a house? Realtor Reagan Foxx is finding out with her prospect, Ryan, a good-looking bachelor who's interested in a spacious 4-bedroom home she's trying to get off the market. But she's finding out that her best chance at that is to get Ryan off, too! He gives some attention to the house and how Reagan's trying to portray it, but when he utters the name of her arch-nemesis realtor, who apparently showed Ryan a home just as big but perched atop a hill with a picturesque view, Reagan knows she has to unleash her arsenal. So out of the master bathroom she steps, her big tits bursting out of her bra, her panties, stockings and heels completing the goal. Ryan's poker-faced manner falls to the floor along with his clothes, and the big-dick goes from eyer to buyer in a hot-fuck minute.

Info:
Genre: Ball licking, Big Tits, Blow Job, Blue Eyes, Brunette, Bubble Butt, Cum on Tits, Deepthroating, Lingerie, Mature, Medium Ass, MILFs, Shaved, Stockings, Titty Fucking
Models: Reagan Foxx

Runtime: 45 min 7 s
File Size: 395 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Busty mature MILF fucks instructor 2018 year

Busty mature MILF fucks instructor - 2018 year

Description: I was to teach a lass named Stacy today, but the woman who got into the Mean Orange Machine introduced herself as Lacey Starr. Noticing my confusion, Lacey explained she was Stacy's mom, and wanted to see what FDS was all about before her daughter got in the car. No problem, I told her, and we went through the lesson as if she was the student. Lacey was rusty, but she did well enough. Afterwards, Lacey explained how Stacy had heard about FDS through a friend of hers who had done her lessons with me. Lacey was interested in the 'extras' I provide as part of my service, and before I could say anything she was grabbing my cock. The MILF sucked my cock like a professional, and I made her squirt with my fingers. After a hard fuck, she made me swear I wouldn't fuck her daughter...but we'll see about that when Stacy has her first lesson!

Info:
Genre: Work Fantasies, Big Tits Worship, Amateur, Outdoors, Car, Sex, Handjob, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Blowjob - POV, Tittyfuck - POV, Pussy Fingering, Facial - POV
Models: Lacey Starr

Runtime: 37 min 8 s
File Size: 433 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Older lady's big pussy lips opened 2018 year

Older lady's big pussy lips opened - 2018 year

Description: I won't lie to you, I didn't want to go to work today, and I wasn't very enthused when I picked up Molly Milf. As I told Molly, I was driving a new taxi because my old one had been stolen right off my street! The coppers were powerless to do anything about it, and it felt like I lost an old friend. Turns out Molly was having a hard day too. Her boss was on her arse for whatever reason, so she had a proposition that put a smile on my face. We pulled over and I got into the backseat, then Molly gave me a sloppy blowjob and a horny rimjob, then I sucked her big tits and ate her big pussy lips. We fucked in the new Fake Taxi until she wanked me off so we could christen the new cab with my cum!

Info:
Genre: Outdoors, Car, Taxi, Sex, Fetish, Rimjob, Deep Throat, Spanking, Pussy Licking, Blowjob - POV, Tittyfuck - POV, Pussy Fingering, Facial, Cumshot Clean-Up
Models: Molly Milf

Runtime: 35 min 21 s
File Size: 247 MB
Resolution: 368 x 640

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Lauren Phillips GloryHole 2018 year

Lauren Phillips - GloryHole - 2018 year

Description: Lauren Phillips is a pervert. A total "perv"! Just look. She's in an adult bookstore smashing her clit to a DVD and hoping not to get caught! (Well...maybe she secretly wants to get caught?) Either way, the clerk does catch her...just like he catches all the perverts beating off in the store. (It's a daily thing for him.) He demands Lauren leave the store, but she's not having any of that! Not only is she going to stay, Lauren is going to the video arcade in the back of the store. "I wouldn't do that if I were you," the clerk warns. "There's serious creepy dudes back there!" Creepy pervs is just what Lauren Phillips is exactly what this red-headed MILF wants, and it doesn't take long before one grabs her through the "arm hole". The stranger fingers bangs Lauren before pushing his massive, hard cock through the hole. She's sucking at once before asking for the stranger to fuck her little asshole. After a round of butt fucking, the Stranger says, "I'm going to fill your ass with my jizz!" But Lauren isn't having any of that! "Save that load for my cunt!" With that, Lauren uses her mouth to clean the Stranger's BBC before he dumps a massive load deep inside Lauren. With a stranger's cum running down her thigh, Lauren walks out of the store a satisfied woman.

Info:
Genre: IR, Big Black Cock, MILF, Anal, ATM, Big Booty, Big Tits, Creampie, Fetish, Hairy, Redhead, Tattoos

Runtime: 23 min 43 s
File Size: 267 MB
Resolution: 432 x 768

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
The Nympho Milf Awakens 2 2018 year

The Nympho Milf Awakens 2 - 2018 year

Description: The sexy adventures of the nympho MILF continue! This time, our beloved MILF Cory Chase gets a ride from Van Wylde to the grocery store. Unfortunately for her, Van Wylde is a good, professional driver, meaning he keeps his full attention on the road. We all know what happens when Cory feels ignored: she goes into full nympho mode! And this time is no exception! Hoping to distract her driver, she starts fingering her dripping wet pussy, which finally gets Van's attention! Then, she sucks his big hard cock while he drives her to her destination! Once there, Cory offers the man a big tip if he follows her inside, which he does! Then, hot sneaky sex ensues inside the store as Van fucks Cory's brains out in the various aisles!

Info:
Genre: Amateur, Car, Outside, Store, Indoors, Blowjob, 69, Pussy Licking, Doggystyle, Cowgirl, Gagging, Face Fuck, Hair Pulling
Models: Cory Chase

Runtime: 38 min 40 s
File Size: 856 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Waiting 2018 year

Waiting - 2018 year

Info:
Genre: Blowjob, Facial, Mature, Milf, Big Ass, Cowgirl, Big Tits
Models: Jenna Jones

Runtime: 29 min 3 s
File Size: 287 MB
Resolution: 480 x 852

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
24101 2018 year

24101 - 2018 year

Description: Ryan Keely's son phones her from work to tell her he left a file he needs at home, and that his co-worker friend Dustin will be by to pick it up. And it just so happens that Ryan, being the horny MILF that she is, is in need of some young, hung dick - what a coincidence! Dustin happens upon his friend's mom all dolled up in sexy lingerie and stockings.with a file in her hands. Hmm, strange, and Dustin's a bit wary of the situation. But when she beckons him to come with her finger, that's the nod for him to finger her hot wet pussy! Ryan gets what she wants and chokes on her son's friend massive schlong, fucks him until he blasts his cum all over her, then sends him on his way with the file that saved her day.

Info:
Genre: Ass smacking, Ball licking, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Blow Job, Cum on Stomach, Cum on Tits, Deepthroating, Lingerie, Mature, MILFs, Stockings, Titty Fucking, Trimmed
Models: Ryan Keely

Runtime: 35 min 4 s
File Size: 275 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Red & White Lace Masturbator 2018 year

Red & White Lace Masturbator - 2018 year

Info:
Genre: Big Tits, MILF, Solo, Toys

Runtime: 5 min 50 s
File Size: 89.7 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Busty Milf Nurse Barebacked Hard 2018 year

Busty Milf Nurse Barebacked Hard - 2018 year

Description: Squatting over his HUGE throbbing cock as I sit astride him I position his tip so that I can move down and feel him stretching into me! I can feel him leaking inside me as I start to ride him and very soon every inch of his solid cock is inside me and we are fucking very VERY hard! Bareback!

Info:
Genre: MILF, Big Tits, Fucked
Models: Lady Sonia

Runtime: 11 min 23 s
File Size: 420 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Erica Lauren Gangbang 2018 year

Erica Lauren Gangbang - 2018 year

Description: Mrs. Erica Lauren is 63 years young and always super-horny...but some might think otherwise. Take, for example, the plumbers in her kitchen. Erica called them over to fix a clogged pipe, but Erica's pipes aren't clogged at all. This makes the foreman think Erica's just a crazy, old cat lady. What he doesn't know is this sort of behavior is normal for Erica. She's just so horny she'll call any type of service men over to service...her. Pool men. Landscapers. Handymen. As long as they're way younger than Erica...which is almost always the case! Nothing's ever really wrong at Erica's place, except her Hubby, whose almost always out golfing. Today's men and Erica's favorite -- big and black -- and once they realize Erica's an undersexed cougar, the supervisor of this crew gets on the phone to call another crew over who are close by finishing up a job. Soon, Mrs. Lauren has six, well-hung Bulls servicing her pipes in the kitchen! All her "pipes" -- her wind pipe and her pink pipe...even her shit pipe! Some of the crew can't believe Mrs. Lauren is 40 years older! "Damn lady! You're 63?! I'm 23!!" This horny cougar offers up all three holes to the younger Bulls before they dump massive loads all over the place...literally! As they leave out, there's cum dripping from her pussy; anything she couldn't swallow is all over her face; and finally, Mrs. Lauren better clean up her kitchen floor before Hubby gets home from the golf course!

Info:
Genre: Gangbang, MILF, IR, Big Black Cock, Anal, ATM, Blonde, Cougars, Creampie, Facial, Hairy, No Tattoos, Swallow

Runtime: 38 min 5 s
File Size: 429 MB
Resolution: 432 x 768

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
I'll Take It Thick & Creamy 2018 year

I'll Take It Thick & Creamy - 2018 year

Description: Sarah Jessie is staying at her friend Mrs. Jones' house wile recovering from a nasty divorce. But being single isn't all bad. Staying with Mrs. Jones has some perks, like her hot son Jessy. Jessy makes Sarah a coffee and Sarah helps herself to some homemade cream while Mrs. Jones relaxes on the other side of the kitchen.

Info:
Genre: Athletic, Bald Pussy, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob (POV), Feet, High Heels, MILF, Medium Skin, Outie Pussy, Sneaky, Spanking, Tittyfuck (POV)
Models: Sarah Jessie

Runtime: 31 min 51 s
File Size: 409 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Christie Stevens Hot MILF Christie Stevens Takes BBC In Her Ass 2018 year

Christie Stevens - Hot MILF Christie Stevens Takes BBC In Her Ass - 2018 year

Info:
Genre: MILF, Anal, IR, Big Black Cock, Shower, Blonde, Big Boobs, Tattoo

Runtime: 27 min 6 s
File Size: 415 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Teen Tastes Horny Stepmom's Pussy 2018 year

Teen Tastes Horny Stepmom's Pussy - 2018 year

Description: :Blonde teen Kenzie Reeves catches her busty stepmom, Vanessa Cage, masturbating and smelling her panties! Vanessa disciplines her stepdaughter by making her suck her big, fake tits and lick out her wet pussy! A mouthful of MILF pussy is just what Kenzie needed!

Info:
Genre: Lesbian, Masturbation, Fetish, Kinky, Pussy Licking, Petite, Milf, Big Tits, Fingering
Models: Kenzie Reeves, Vanessa Cage

Runtime: 36 min 18 s
File Size: 295 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

forforman13

Registered Member
Milfs Grab Back 2018 year

Milfs Grab Back - 2018 year

Description: When Aubrey decided to throw a low key bachelorette party for herself at home, she was assured that her new stepson, Jordi, would keep his distance for the night. When Jordi winds up staying in during her big night, Aubrey is far from pleased - the scamp's caused her nothing but trouble ever since she moved in with her husband-to-be. Jordi ignores Aubrey's pleas to leave her friends alone and decides to play a little grab-ass with them. When Jordi accidentally gets a handful of his new stepmom, she doesn't shy away from giving him a piece of her mind. If he's going to go around grabbing people, he better be able to follow up with a fuck!

Info:
Genre: Athletic, Australian, Bald Pussy, Big Tits, Big Tits Worship, Blonde, Bubble Butt, Cheating, Couples Fantasies, Dress, Feet, Innie Pussy, MILF, Medium Skin, Stepmom
Models: Aubrey Black

Runtime: 31 min 43 s
File Size: 364 MB

Preview:

download now:
Download from K2S

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!