• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

MILF/Mature woman loves young dick

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Lucy Zara stripping for her husbands friend

Lucy Zara stripping for her husbands friend

Cast video: Lucy Zara
Name: Lucy Zara stripping for her husbands friend

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 221 MiB
Video: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 14 min 19 s

Genre: Friends, Guests
Description: Lucy Zara is home alone when one of her husbands friends calls around and as this particular guy has ALWAYS got his eyes on Lucy's HUGE 32 “F” cup bust at EVERY possible opportunity she decides to have a little fun with him before her husband gets home... Lucy is a HUGE flirt and she LOVES to show herself off and this is just the chance that she has been waiting for to undress and show him EVERYTHING that he wants to see! Lucy Zara has an absolutely AMAZING figure and she is a genuine MILF who LOVES to undress and show off!

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Lucy Zara stripping for her husbands friend - 221 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Lucy Zara can I suck your cock please

Lucy Zara can I suck your cock please

Name: Lucy Zara can I suck your cock please

Information:
Size: 62.4 MiB
Duration: 6 min 31 s

Description: Lucy is REALLY grateful for the lift home that you have given her after her “girls night out” and as her husband is away on a business trip she has asked you in so that she can suck your cock as a very special thank you... Lucy saw you looking at her HUGE tits all night at the club and she knows that you would like a proper look? Come on in an let her give you the best blow job you ha EVER had in your life! Enjoy :) xx

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Lucy Zara can I suck your cock please - 62.4 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Leigh Derby let me show you my excited clit

Leigh Derby let me show you my excited clit

Cast video: Leigh Derby
Name: Leigh Derby let me show you my excited clit

Information:
Size: 178 MiB
Duration: 11 min 36 s

Description: Stunning Manchester MILF Leigh Derby is going to strip off for you and then she is going to open her VERY long legs VERY wide for you so that she can show you her VERY responsive clit! This Manchester housewife LOVES to strip naked for complete strangers and this video is for fans of REAL female orgasms and for connoisseurs of REAL married ladies who love to strip and show off for the camera! Leigh starts off by showing her HUGE nipples harden as she teases and pinches them as she shows off her HUGE 32 “FF” tits and then she takes off her TINY little black lace panties so that she can show you EVERYTHING that you want to see!

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Leigh Derby let me show you my excited clit - 178 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Leigh Derby 32 ff milf undressed

Leigh Derby 32 ff milf undressed

Cast video: Leigh Derby
Name: Leigh Derby 32 ff milf undressed

Information:
Size: 151 MiB
Duration: 11 min 4 s

Description: Leigh Derby is a STUNNING fully fashioned nylon wearing Manchester housewife with an absolutely AMAZING figure and she is a GENUINE exhibitionist so when she asked if she could come down and shoot for Famous Milf | Official Lady Sonia | Gill Ellis Young I invited her down straight away... Leigh is a genuine English MILF with a 32 “FF” bust, VERY large nipples and the longest legs I have EVER seen and she is going to undress and spread her long legs VERY wide for you so that you can see absolutely EVERYTHING! If you are into genuine MILF's who REALLY love to strip off and show themselves off to strangers you are REALLY going to enjoy this!

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Leigh Derby 32 ff milf undressed - 151 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Holly Kiss I want you to unzip for me please

Holly Kiss I want you to unzip for me please

Cast video:
Name: Holly Kiss I want you to unzip for me please

Information:
Size: 191 MiB
Duration: 13 min 24 s

Genre: Friends, Guests, Holly Kiss
Description: Holly Kiss is a genuine English MILF and one of the very best “Masturbation Instructors” that we have ever filmed here and she also has the most amazing body... Holly knows how to REALLY get the best out of your personal masturbation experience so if you are into REAL English MILF's Holly is getting ready to undress for you inside RIGHT NOW and she is going to personally help you to cum VERY hard one-to-one as she undresses and shows you EVERYTHING that you want to see! Enjoy :) xx

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Holly Kiss I want you to unzip for me please - 191 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Holly Kiss I love to watch you wank for for me

Holly Kiss I love to watch you wank for for me

Cast video:
Name: Holly Kiss I love to watch you wank for for me

Information:
Size: 159 MiB
Duration: 12 min 55 s

Genre: Friends, Guests, Holly Kiss
Description: Holly Kiss is going to slowly undress for you and then she is going to ask you to unzip so that she can look at your HUGE throbbing cock.... You dont mind deo you? Holly is a classic English MILF and when her husband is out at his London office she LOVES to play with other men's hard throbbing cocks... Would you like Holly to undress just for you and help you to cum? She is a GENUINE expert at advanced male “wanking techniques” and she LOVES it when guys shoot hard and cum all over her perfect MILF body before she sucks you clean! Come on in... She is waiting for you RIGHT NOW! :) xx

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Holly Kiss I love to watch you wank for for me - 159 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Holly Adams I want to undress for you

Holly Adams I want to undress for you

Cast video: Holly Adams
Name: Holly Adams I want to undress for you

Information:
Size: 215 MiB
Duration: 14 min 41 s

Description: Holly Adams is a younhg lady who LOVES to attract attention so when she contacted me on Twitter and asked if she could come along and undress on video for my Famous Milf | Official Lady Sonia | Gill Ellis Young members here we made the arrangements straight away... Holly is very interested in photography, travel, keeping fit and “60's style and fashion” so I thought that it would be fun to just start the video camera and let her have her fun knowing that YOU will be watching! Holly has the most amazing nipples and an absolutely SPECTACULAR bottom so come on in and watch as she shows EVERYTHING off for you inside! :) xx

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Holly Adams I want to undress for you - 215 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Ellie Roe the young secretarys cleavage

Ellie Roe the young secretarys cleavage

Cast video: Ellie Roe
Name: Ellie Roe the young secretarys cleavage

Information:
Size: 262 MiB
Duration: 18 min 33 s

Description: Ellie Roe is the PERFECT personal secretary... When her boss rings her and tells her that he needs her to help him to masturbate she drops EVERYTHING to give him ALL the help that he needs... A good personal secretary ALWAYS dresses to show off her curves and when the boss decides that he needs his personal secretary to undress for him she is ALWAYS ready to do whatever her boss needs no matter what he has in mind! :) xx

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Ellie Roe the young secretarys cleavage - 262 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Ellie Roe thank you for the lift home

Ellie Roe thank you for the lift home

Cast video: Ellie Roe
Name: Ellie Roe thank you for the lift home

Information:
Size: 241 MiB
Duration: 16 min 24 s

Description: Ellie Roe has just had a night out with friends and one of her boyfriends best friends has given her a lift home to make sure that she gets back safely... But is he really as trustworthy as her boyfriend thinks? Ellie is VERY grateful for the lift home and now she wants to show this guy just how grateful she is... She noticed earlier in the evening that he was VERY interested in her cleavage and big firm tits... Should she undress and let him see them so that she can thank him properly? Why don't you come in and see? :) xx

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Ellie Roe thank you for the lift home - 241 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Lucy Zara would you like me to give you a tit wank

Lucy Zara would you like me to give you a tit wank

Name: Lucy Zara would you like me to give you a tit wank

Information:
Size: 128 MiB
Duration: 8 min 53 s

Description: Lucy knows that you are a friend of her husbands but he isn’t at home at the moment and she would like to know if you would like her to undress so that you can have a proper look at her absolutely stunning MILF figure? Lucy knows that you cant keep your eyes off of her HUGE tits even when her husband is around so now that you have a chance would you like her to give you a “Tit Wank”? Would you like to have a really close look at Lucy's HUGE nipples as well while her husband is out? Well come on in quickly now as she is waiting for you RIGHT NOW and she is waiting to undress just for YOU! Xx

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Lucy Zara would you like me to give you a tit wank - 128 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Sapphire Blue please let me help you cum

Sapphire Blue please let me help you cum

Cast video: Sapphire Blue
Name: Sapphire Blue please let me help you cum

Information:
Size: 164 MiB
Duration: 12 min 43 s

Description: The stunning Sapphire has arrived home to find that you have been “masturbating” while she was out and work and she really cant understand that you would want to make yourself cum without her when she is VERY willing to help you out in ANY way that she can! Sapphire knows that you like her HUGE tits and because she is a very well spoken young lady she knows that the way that she talks so FILTHY to you is turning you on... Come on in and sit down while Sapphire opens her lovely long legs VERY wide for you so that you can come in VERY VERY close and watch as she pulls her tight little pussy lips WIDE open for you... Sapphire wants to show you EVERYTHING! Sapphire is ready to speak with you “one-to-one” so come on in and get ready to cum as hard as you have EVER cum before! She is so wet and she is waiting to get undressed for you so that you can get started RIGHT NOW!

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Sapphire Blue please let me help you cum - 164 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Sally and the window cleaners wank

Sally and the window cleaners wank

Cast video: Sally
Name: Sally and the window cleaners wank

Information:
Size: 198 MiB
Duration: 13 min 34 s

Description: Home alone “Trophy Wife” Sally notices the new young window cleaner watching her through the bedroom window as she is getting changed and as he is so interested in her hot MILF body and she is just as keen to let him see she invites him in to show him EVERYTHING in the privacy of her marital bedroom... Sally is an expert with helping guys to “wank and cum” so come inside right now so that she can REALLY help you to cum VERY hard too!

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Sally and the window cleaners wank - 198 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Red wank therapy

Red wank therapy

Cast video: Red
Name: Red wank therapy

Information:
Size: 190 MiB
Duration: 12 min 3 s

Description: As an enthusiast of genuine English MILF's Red is going to invite you inside here for some REAL “Wank Therapy...” Just Red and you “one-to-one” as she takes her time to show you EVERYTHING that you want to see and then she helps you to have the best wank you have had for a VERY long time! Are you are a fan of REAL English MILF's in fully fashioned nylons and spike heels? Red wants to show you her see through black lace panties and then she wants to show you how tight her pussy is as she slides a finger inside herself... And then it's just you and her and she helps you to cum VERY VERY hard... So long as you promise not to tell her husband of course... :) xx

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Red wank therapy - 190 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Red the stripping housewife

Red the stripping housewife

Name: Red the stripping housewife

Information:
Size: 208 MiB
Duration: 13 min 14 s

Description: When Red's husband James is away on business she LOVES to come down and strip off for strangers on video... In this video Red is wearing a genuine red contrast seam fully fashioned nylons, a classic red see-through corset and matching bra and a pair of Christian Louboutin high heels from her vast collection... Do you like to watch REAL married ladies undress for you? Red LOVES to undress and show off for the camera and then as she opens her legs WIDE for the close-up camera you can watch her ease her fingers into her tight pussy for you... This video is for GENUINE enthusiasts of REAL female orgasms... Enjoy :) xx

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Red the stripping housewife - 208 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Red seducing the window cleaner

Red seducing the window cleaner

Name: Red seducing the window cleaner

Information:
Size: 175 MiB
Duration: 10 min 34 s

Description: Red has a window cleaner who has a VERY obvious interest in genuine English MILF's and over the last few weeks he has been watching her get changed through her bedroom window twice so far so Red decides that its time to invite him inside so that she can undress for him properly... In fully fashioned nylons and spike heels Red pulls her tiny little panties to one side and then opens her fabulous legs WIDE for the young window cleaner as she shows him EVERYTHING that he wants to see! :) xx

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Red seducing the window cleaner - 175 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Red seducing her husbands friend

Red seducing her husbands friend

Name: Red seducing her husbands friend

Information:
Size: 191 MiB
Duration: 11 min 48 s

Description: Red is getting ready to go out when one of her husbands friends calls around... Red's husband is still at the office unfortunately but rather than let this guy have a wasted trip she decides to have a little flirty fun with him... As soon as her husbands friend saw her fully fashioned nylons and VERY obvious cleavage Red decides that it would be rude not to let him see EVERYTHING that he wants to see? So long as he promises not to tell her husband she really LOVES to show herself off... I am sure that you can keep a secret? Do you want to come inside and see EVERYTHING too? :) xx

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Red seducing her husbands friend - 191 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Paige Turnah keeping her husbands client entertained

Paige Turnah keeping her husbands client entertained

Cast video: Paige Turnah
Name: Paige Turnah keeping her husbands client entertained

Information:
Size: 159 MiB
Duration: 11 min 49 s

Description: You have arrived to have an important business meeting with the STUNNING Paige Turnah's husband but he has been kept late at the office and he hasn't arrived home yet... Paige is DESPERATE that you wait as she knows just how important this meeting is for her husband... But the question is just what will she have to do for you to keep you waiting until her husband gets back? Just what will she have to do for you?? Now Paige has seen you looking at her at the office party and she knows that you have an interest in her amazing body... So now its down to you... What is it that you want with her? It will be a little secret that she can NEVER EVER tell her husband about! She is waiting for you RIGHT NOW and she is going to help you to cum VERY hard!

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Paige Turnah keeping her husbands client entertained - 159 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Paige Turnah blackmailed into undressing for a stranger

Paige Turnah blackmailed into undressing for a stranger

Cast video: Paige Turnah
Name: Paige Turnah blackmailed into undressing for a stranger

Information:
Size: 193 MiB
Duration: 13 min 5 s

Description: Paige has a little problem... While her husband is away on business she has been using his car but now she has had a little bump and she is DESPERATE to get it fixed quickly before he finds out what she has done to his beloved Porsche.... Now the second problem that Paige has is that the guy who has called around to her house to look at the car has more than just a passing interest in this curvy MILF's amazing body... He has seen her call into the garage a few times in the past but now its a chance to get her to strip naked for him and there really isn’t a lot that Paige can do... Now that she has no choice but to undress for this stranger I wonder what he will want to do with her while her husband is away?? Well what would your wife do I wonder???

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Paige Turnah blackmailed into undressing for a stranger - 193 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Nikki Lord 38 h cup milf

Nikki Lord 38 h cup milf

Cast video: Nikki Lord
Name: Nikki Lord 38 h cup milf

Information:
Duration: 14 min 31 s

Description: We know how much you enjoy seeing REAL busty married MILF's here so when Nikki Lord offered to come down to shoot here and show off her HUGE 36 “G” cup tits for us on video we invited here along straight away! Nikki is a GENUINE English MILF who LOVES to show off her HUGE natural tits for the camera! :)

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Nikki Lord 38 h cup milf - 164 MiB

JxBadMood

Forum Lord
Lady Sonia the 34f milf and the voyeur

Lady Sonia the 34f milf and the voyeur

Cast video:
Name: Lady Sonia the 34f milf and the voyeur

Information:
Duration: 15 min 19 s

Genre: Lady Sonia Videos
Description: Waiting for the photographer to arrive at the big old Nottingham studio building I have absolutely no idea that the buildings perverted security guard is spying on me and watching me in secret... I have no idea at all that he is watching as I undress and he gets to see EVERYTHING as I show off my 34 “F” bust and my long legs before taking my panties off so that NOTHING is hidden from him! As I speak on the phone I have no idea that he is listening to the plans I am making with the young guy I met the day before and he even gets to listen to the plans that I make for the young guy to secretly come and stay while my husband is away out our office in Cartagena! To make it even more embarrassing for me I get involved in a “phone sex” session with the young guy and the perverted voyeurs camera catches EVERYTHING that I say and do and you can see it ALL inside RIGHT NOW!

00240x0032-13.png

DOWNLOAD FILE: Lady Sonia the 34f milf and the voyeur - 164 MiB

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!