• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Milf Jerk Off Instruction

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Evelyn Milano - Preemie

Tags: JOI, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction
Length: 284 MB for 00:05:50
Description: There’s a special place in hell for males who are pathetic minute men. You can’t control your own cock, so I’ll control it for you. Look at how delicious I am right now in this tight red onesie and thigh high boots. Premature ejaculating is your forte, you’ve never been able to get a girl off first before you’re blowing your load all over the place. Don’t worry, I know most girls wont pay any attention to you… but I will, only to laugh and mock you!

Format: MP4
Video: 1920x1080, 6 671 kb/s, 29.970 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 283.9 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Evelyn Milano - Vicarious Loser Jerking

Length: 1.41 GB for 00:16:39
Description: We're going on an exhilarating jerk off ride through my past while you pump that pathetic loser cock today! You're going to hear about my most prominent past slaves, living vicariously through memories and photos of them all while jerking off wishing it was you in ever single photo and memory. You're even more pathetic than they are, sitting at home pumping that dick while they got to kiss my feet and lick my ass in person. Sucks to be you!

Video: 1920x1080, 11.8 Mb/s, 29.970 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.4 GB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Fetish Liza - Edge for My leathers

Length: 230 MB for 00:08:54
Description: Whatever you do: don’t cum…even if you are about to explode and I intend to make your cock very hard with my leather teasing. I want to see your dick drip precum as I show you my sexy leather dress, boots and gloves from a close-up. Stroke and edge throughout this clip as I get my leather thong wet from the inside. The more desperate you get, the more fun it is for me.

Video: 1280x720, 3 500 kb/s, 25.000 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 230.1 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Kendra James - Personal trainer cuckold creampie

Length: 274 MB for 00:14:06
Description: You have no skills as a man and so I've found a new one. You know that personal trainer you pay so much money for? I've started fucking him. It began innocently enough, I accidentally brushed up against his cock one day while he had me bent over during a stretch. It was so big and hard under his loose workout shorts, so much different than yours. I couldn't stop thinking about him and kept finding excuses to "accidentally" touch him after that. Finally one day he just pulled my tight little workout shorts down right there in the gym and slid his big hard cock into my soaking wet pussy. Sweat dripped down my ass crack and between my tits as his throbbing alpha male cock slid deeper and deeper into me. We've been making it a twice weekly thing and in fact I just came from seeing him now. Today he came inside me. Creampied my pussy with his huge load. I want you to see what real man jiz looks like, how big his load was. I saved it in my pretty pink pussy for you. Just the thought of him cumming inside me makes me wet like you never could. I want you to watch while I masturbate with his cum. Watch his white goo drip out of me while I finger fuck myself and make myself squirt. Maybe if you're really lucky I'll let you lick the cum squirt cocktail out of my pussy.

Video: 1440x1080, 2 325 kb/s, 23.976 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 274.1 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Larkin Love - Bratty Slut Gets Surprise Step Daddy Creampie

Length: 441 MB for 00:12:07
Description: I'm not your little girl anymore, Step-Daddy. You can't tell me what to do. I can wear what I want, whenever I want. Short skirts, high heels, and low cut necklines look great on me. Even you can't take your eyes off my body. Telling me to cover up before I go out is completely pointless. What's the matter, Step-Daddy? Can't hide that erection any more? Wait . . . what are you doing?! Oh my god, are you seriously going to cum inside me bareback?!

Video: 1920x1080, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 441.5 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Larkin Love - Red Light, Green Light Jerk off Game

Length: 426 MB for 00:11:36
Description: Our jerk-off sessions are always so much fun. Let’s do things a little differently today. Let’s play a game! We’ll play “red light, green light.” Yup, just like when you were a , but much MUCH kinkier. I’ll wear my strap-on and show you how I want you to stroke your cock. Try to copy me exactly. Follow my instructions, or you lose! When I say “green light,” you can touch yourself. When I say “red light,” you have to stop and take your hands off your dick. You’re not allowed to cum until I give you the cum countdown. I’ll start and 10 and when I reach 1, you can shoot your load. Sounds easy, right? Something tells me that the longer we play the harder it will be for you to follow my lead. Let’s see if you can make it all the way to the finish line without losing! Ready?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, Larkin Love, POV, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Edging Games, JOI Games, Masturbation Games, Edging Fetish, Strapon, POV Strap-On, Strap-On, Strap On, Dildo, Cum Countdown, Big Tits

K2S DOWNLOAD - 425.8 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
London Lix - Be My Rush Bitch

Length: 858 MB for 00:16:10
Description: Another clip where you sniff that special juice, I take your anal virginity with an ass play toy and you finish your edging session by eating your load for me.

Video: 1920x1080, 7 248 kb/s, 29.970 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 857.7 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Mandy Flores - Club Brainwash

Length: 780 MB for 00:13:16
Description: Im a private investigator trying to found out why many CEO's of the most important business Companies are leaving their wives and moving to bachelor flats. All seems to start when this strip club opened in town. You work at the club and I'm interrogating you about what happens here. You lead me into the private room the girls give lap dances to special clients. You ask me to sit on the chair the clients use. I have a suitcase and a rope with me but I dont know why I brought it.You say you can show me exactly what happens here. First you fix me the CEOs favorite drink for me to sip as you dance and strip before my eyes. You show me how the girls teased the CEO's putting their tits right on their faces and not letting then kiss or suck it. How they shake their asses and pussies but then pull it away from them and said: "Not yet! No... first you have to make a sexy girl happy." You say there's nothing more exciting than make a sexy girl happy. You ask me if you're not the most sexy girl I've ever seen. Of course you are. You'll be very happy if I relax and let you do all the thinking for me. I do it cause making you happy makes me very aroused. You make me relax as jerk off and look as your boobs and ass goes back and forth; I'll fall into a deep trance just to make you happy. As I keep jerking off like a zombie, you ask me if I left my wife and went to a hotel as you ask me last time. I nod my head. Did I sell all my properties, my car and withdraw all the money from my accounts as you told me to last time? Yes. Did I put all the money in this suitcase. Sure. Did I burned all the papers and evidences about the investigation? Yes, I did as you told me. You ask me if I could tell you the code to the suitcase if you let me kiss your ass? Pretty please? I kiss your ass and now I can remember the code and I tell you. You get the suitcase and ask me for my wallet. You reveal that I've been here seven times before. And every and each time you led me here and me with your body. Then you brainwashed me into forgetting everything about it. Now I do anything you tell me to do cause I only get hard when I make a sexy girl happy. That's what's going on with all the CEO's. They are slaves to the girls of the club. You tell me I'll cum and will fall resting and forget all about how I end up here. When I wake up I'll get the rope and will leave the club throughout the back door. I will walk to the highest bridge in town. Then I'm gonna use the rope to tie a big rock to my neck and then I'll jump into the river. Do you understand? I nod my head yes. It will make me very happy, and you love to make sexy girls happy, don't you? I nod my head yes. You count me down to cum and smile to me as my eyes flutter. Now be a Goodboy and youself. Nightie night.

Format: MOV
Video: 1920x1080, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 780.1 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Mindi Mink - Sexually Controlling My Stepmother

Length: 1.29 GB for 00:15:10
Description: Good morning Stepson! You look really uptight and stressed. I know getting into college is important, but you need to relax and unwind. Anyways, what did you want to talk to me about? Ahh girls. You should not be scared of them. You are a good looking young man. Oh. You dont really know what to do with girls? I can give you some pointers. You can not practice on me though! That is totally wrong and you know it. Stop staring at me and do not get so close. This is getting out of hand. I do not want to see your cock either! What if your dad found out? Im sure it is beautiful though. I guess one look wont hurt. Wow! You are so much bigger than your father. So much thicker too. I guess it will be ok if you stroke it in front of me, but I will only watch you and not touch you. Do not go too fast too soon. Let that cum build up inside your shaft. Think about my tits while you pump. You are a very naughty boy. Let me get a little more comfortable. I will start to stroke my pussy now. Do you like my hairy twat? Do you want to fuck it? I want that young hard throbbing cock inside of me now. Gape me nice and wide sweetie. I knew I helped raise a little stud. Your dad hardly fucks me anymore either. I needed this. I am going to keep your cum inside of me for hours. I do not care if I get pregnant either.

Video: 1920x1080, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.3 GB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Mistress T - MILF Takes Control StepMom

Length: 431 MB for 00:14:48
Description: I'm unhappy with the way you treat women. You cheat & you aren't respectful, etc. This isn't how I raised you! So I'm going to put an end to it. I'm going to tease you so much that you can only ever get hard/cum for me, when I give you permission. I tease you with my ass, my tits and my incredible mouth. I give multiple cum countdowns. I'll have you wrapped around my pinky, under my complete control & you won't be a nuisance to other women anymore.

Video: 1280x720, 4 000 kb/s, 29.970 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 430.8 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Nina Elle - Your Boss Turns You Into Her Slave

Length: 346 MB for 00:09:22
Description: Your Boss Miss Elle tells you that if you want to keep working at her company, she is going to OWN you. You will be her slave. She calls you a loser and tells you that you need her and would be lost without her. Because you are not good at doing your job, she tells you to prove yourself as an asslicker. That's going to be your new job. She makes you call her Goddess Nina and tell her that she owns you. She makes you worship and lick her asshole and tells you to put your tongue deep inside. She continues to degrade and humiliate you while you lick her asshole, and then she takes off her shoes. She makes you smell her sweaty shoes and then laughs at how much it turns you on. She wipes her dirty sweaty feet all over your face. After some filthy foot worship, she shoves her pussy in your face... she does a hot cum countdown for you while you jerk off. BOW DOWN AND SERVE YOUR NEW BOSS: GODDESS NINA!

Video: 1920x1080, 5 000 kb/s, 30.000 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 345.9 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Piper Kush - Mommy Domme Trains New Son

Length: 210 MB for 00:06:49
Description: Now that you’ve agreed to become Mommy’s special little she has certain duties for you! You’ll be expected to lick Mommy’s pussy just the way she likes (even if Daddy’s gotten there first!). Since you’re going to have to get used to the taste of cum she has you stroke while you lick so you can suck back your dirty cream in the end. Prove yourelf as Mommy’s good boy!

Video: 854x480, 4 128 kb/s, 29.970 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 209.9 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Princess Fierce – Worship Puddle

Length: 807 MB for 00:09:36
Description: You're obsessed and addicted to me. Barely dressed and you're craving the touch of your hand. Ive made you addicted to my tits and pussy, but this clip will push you over the edge. Your obsession and chronic masturbation will become a daily devotion to your God Fierce.

Format: AVI
Video: 1920x1080, 11.4 Mb/s, 30.000 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 807.0 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Brooke Marie - Pregnant Brooke Gives JOI with Strip Tease

Length: 362 MB for 00:16:16
Description: What’s better than a cute sexy girl telling you how to jerk your cock? A pregnant one of course. Dive deep into the fantasy and let it take over. Watch me tease you with many tantalizing poses. Getting your mind wandering. Let me complete that wondering by removing ALL of my clothes. Watch as I rub all this lotion all over my belly. Where do you imagine it is I tell you to cum? This video was a custom request and the name Nick is used.

Video: 1280x720, 3 000 kb/s, 30.000 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 361.7 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Kendra James - Mistress Kendra: sissy suck bitch

Length: 360 MB for 00:11:29
Description: It’s time to paint your sissy suck lips with lipstick, slide a vibrating butt plug in your ass, slip some lacy panties up your legs and open your slut mouth wide to suck my strap on. Today I’m going to dress you up and turn you into the sissy whore you are by making you get on your knees and open wide. You’ll learn to suck me off so good you’ll graduate to real cock in no time. After today you’ll be getting pimped out in the bar and sucking off real man dick.

Video: 1920x1080, 3 993 kb/s, 29.970 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 360.2 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Kendra James - Panty sniffing stepbrother cant get enough

Length: 314 MB for 00:16:37
Description: Oh look, my little step-brother is back for more! The panties and bikini bottoms I gave you last time are so cum stained and stiff you need to replenish your supply. Don’t worry, I’ve been saving all of my dirty panties for you, but of course I want to humiliate you while I watched your jerk off into them. Which do you like better – the lace panties, the satin ones or maybe the bikinis? Stroke that stiff cock with your sisters panties while I watch and giggle at what a little panty stroking pervert you are!

Format: AVI
Video: 1440x1080, 2 478 kb/s, 23.976 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 314.2 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Kendra James - Worshiping the Goddess feet

Length: 314 MB for 00:10:32
Description: Get on your knees and show your obedience by stroking to My perfect feet. I’m going to tease you mercilessly, showing My perky tits, long legs and dangling My designer stilettos in your face. Your erection just keeps growing at the sight of My thigh high stockings and nylon covered toes just inches from your mouth. Stroke slut, I want to see your gooey worship squirt as you want your throbbing hard on.

Video: 1440x1080, 3 775 kb/s, 23.976 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 314.0 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Lady Bellatrix - Work Hard For My Affection

Length: 131 MB for 00:05:50
Description: Lounging around in her boudoir, Lady Bellatrix in all of her pin up finery, she asks what you would give to worship a Goddess such as herself. How far would you go to impress her in her Agent Provocateur corset, opera gloves with stocking and garter belt. A Woman of her calibre has very high standards and you are going to have to work to win her affections.

With so many other slaves to choose from, you’re going to have to impress her by taking her shopping and on exotic trips. How lucky will you be to hear her ultra sexy voice purring with pleasure at the prospect of being spoiled.

Video: 720x576, 2 937 kb/s, 25.000 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 130.7 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Larkin Love - Mom Seduces Son Extreme Mutual Taboo JOI

Length: 436 MB for 00:11:56
Description: Welcome home son. I’m so glad you’re back. The house feels so lonely with your father away on business. He’ll be gone for a few weeks, so I’m happy that you’re here to keep me company. What am I wearing? Oh, I was just cleaning out my closet, and found my mink coat. I haven’t worn it in ages. Do you like it? The fur feels so luxurious on my skin. It’s so soft. Don’t you want to pet it? I found my old leather boots, too. They’re certainly racy, with their sky high stiletto heels. Your father used to like them a lot, back in the day. These days he hardly seems to notice me. But I can tell YOU noticed. Look at that bulge in your pants! It’s ok, son. You don’t have to try to hide your swelling cock from me. I want to turn you on. Do you think it was an accident I was dressed like this, waiting for you to come home? Be a good boy, and show me your cock. Stroke it for me and give me a little show. Do as your mother says, and I’ll show you what I’m wearing under this long fur coat, and give you a show, too!

K2S DOWNLOAD - 436.1 MB

masterPro93

Forum Lord
Madam Violet - Threesome

Length: 239 MB for 00:20:10
Description: As My VOICE builds your orgasm does too, I command you to RELEASE after seven TRIGGERING snaps…building you up into the prefect orgasm for the perfect sex life. Your dick, your mind and My voice – pure chemistry. You don’t need to have sex with a real woman, When you can have a threesome with Me, A real GODdess every single day. Your dick, your mind, and MY voice Coming together in perfect harmony, a fusion of perfect erotic bliss. Strip and stroke and I will do the rest, fucking your mind into submission which pushes your cock into surrender. The sensations you feel when you listen to My voice, when you watch My body far surpass any fleeting pleasure you may get from sex. THIS is your sex, a threesome a day keeps the acknowledgment of your boring life away. Making you hard, making you addicted, making you obsessed. My voice screwing your mind, and your mind under MY control fucks with your cock. Your mind, MY voice, your cock. A glorious connection, a melding of MY power and your SURRENDER culminating in CUM. With a simple SNAP I AMPLIFY the bliss, you fucking love the way My fingers control your nervous system, FUCKING your mind, squeezing your dripping cock… both being dominated by My voice. I AMPLIFY the sexual pleasure over and over. SNAP! My voice building and layering, moving all around your head, your cock… leading you to orgasm. I control this threesome, you’re just here to be filled, to have every hole fucked, every orifice stuffed…. Contains: Female domination, mesmerise, JOI, mindfuck, mental domination, Goddess worship, love addiction, masturbation encouragement, tit worship, ass worship, fishnets, layered voice tracks, subliminal messages, mind control and washing, cum buildup, mental conditioning,

Video: 1280x720, 1 388 kb/s, 23.976 fps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 239.0 MB

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!