• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Little teen girls fucking with they own fathers!

Kyler Quinn - Step-Daughter Gets Out'd as a Size Queen

I was sick of my step-daughter Kyler stealing from me and when something went missing I knew exactly where to look. Never did I think I would come across her dildos, I was about to tell her Mom but I think it is best if I handle it. I confront Kyler about her dildo choices and sizes. Kyler tells me she needs a big dick to climax, I tell her that I may have the size to satisfy her..

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duratio: 00:21:16
Size: 930 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/e84a765bf519e/Daughter_Kyler_Quinn_Gets_Outd_as_a_Size_Queen.mp4

Derrick Pierce, Leana Lovings - Yes, Daddy

Ever since Leana (Lovings) and her mom moved in with her new stepfather (Derrick Pierce) he's been calling the shots. He's a real taskmaster, and lately he's been quite stern with sweet Leana. Step Daddy is handsome, it's hard to be angry with him even though he's such a drill sergeant. Derrick is equally drawn to Leana. There is something naughty lurking under her innocent gaze, something he knows he shouldn't encourage if he is to remain faithful to his wife.

Derrick's not happy with Leana's progress at school, where he dreams of her studying to be an engineer or scientist, when in fact Leana wants to be an artist. One day when she comes home he lays down the law, demanding to know where she's been, after her math and science tutor reports she didn't show up for their regular study session. She confesses that she went to the museum instead, and protests: "I can't study day in and day out math and science! I'm not that person". Derrick retorts: "You will be who I tell you you will be". She looks down and sheepishly replies: "Yes sir".

Stepdaddy is ready to give up on her altogether, but as he leaves her bedroom, she gets on the floor and grabs his leg to stop him, saying: "I'm sorry -I can make it up to you. I can show you that I've changed -I can prove it to you. I'll do anything that you want me to do". "I don't think you've been a good girl. Put your hands behind your back", he orders. Rubbing his groin, Derrick gets more intimate: "You see how excited you make me, baby. You don't think I want to give you my cock -I do. Now show me how grateful you are".

Standing in front of her, stepdad unzips his pants, but then pulls the zipper back up, stating: "You don't always get what you want. Obedient girls get what they deserve. And I don't think you've been appreciative of all I've done for you". "Please.", she begs him. Derrick orders curtly: "Get on the bed". Leana complies, and he leans down and kisses her on the lips, and leaves the bedroom.

Later, they're sitting at the kitchen table and Derrick is reviewing her schoolwork. "How did I do?", Leana asks. "It's very good, sweetie", Derrick answers. Leana is all smiles and gets up to hug him and kiss his forehead. "Don't you want your reward?", he asks. "Yes, daddy", Leana replies. "Go up to your room and I'll join you", he says. Upstairs, she waits on the bed, changed into a skimpy nightie. As he embraces her, Leana's breathing becomes heavy, and stepdaddy places her arms behind her back, instructing her: "No touching until I say so".

Derrick presses her hand on his crotch and says: "You're going to do whatever you can to impress me, aren't you?". She nods Yes. He unzips and pulls down his pants, and places his cock by her face, and teases her with it. Finally, he lets her suck it, and begins driving it slowly in and out, down her throat. "Good girl", stepdaddy whispers. Watch the taboo scene unfold.

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:42:45
Size: 328 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/4eabbd1c1e76f/Daddy_2.mp4

Paris Love Kink - Practice date with step Dad

Paris is nervous about going on her date tonight. She has had no luck getting second dates and wants this one to be different. She shows her step dad her outfit and tells him she may have been too prudish on previous dates and she will not make that mistake this time. She shows her step-dad how the date will go by sucking on his cock. Then she mounts him from the front and fucks him. To finish him off, she turns around and does him reverse cowgirl until he cums in her pussy!

Duratio: 00:20:00
Size: 740 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/318e5d4a134b3/Practice_date_with_step_dad.mp4

Mind Under Master Addee Kate - Room Service

Addee is traveling with her stepdad looking at colleges she might attend but when they stop to rest on the drive back home, the motel "accidentally" gave them a room with only one bed. While her stepdad is in the office trying to fix the situation the TV turns on by itself and Addee finds herself staring into its pattern.

She hears a voice inside her head asking questions. What's your name? Why are you here? Who is that man with you? She obediently answers letting out long breaths as she feels her body getting warm. Soon the questions become statements "You love your stepdad. He is your rock. He is your EVERYTHING" Addee can't help but agree with everything the voice is tell her. She DOES want to please her stepdad. She DOES want to seduce him. She WILL keep it a secret.

After her stepdad returns unsuccessful at getting another room, he tells her he'll rest on the floor. She pops out of the bathroom, wearing a t-shirt and little else, insisting its he should just rest in the bed. She crawls in next to him, scooting close to him, resting her head on his chest. "What are you doing? I don't think your step-mom would be happy about this" he asks, but she brushes him off. Besides her step-mom wants them to get closer. But when she starts teasing the bulge in his underwear he tries to resist, pushing her hand away but ending up kissing his stepdaughter. One little kiss turns into another and another until his stepdaughter is grinding on top of him. His hands run all over her 19 year old body and her lips kiss all the way down to his cock.

She sucks him off begging to do this all the time. He can sneak in her room, she can suck him while step-mom is at work or when he drives her to school in the mornings. She'll be his little fucktoy. She WANTS him to tell her what to do so he has her get on her knees, tears in her eyes as she continues to please her stepdad. But wouldn't he like to fuck her?

He has a moment of hesitancy but once she start begging again he fucks her from behind [simulated], pinning her arm behind her as he takes out his aggression. She flips over and her fucks her missionary, his hand on her neck as she tells him she's his good girl, his fuck toy and his secret.

She puts it back in her mouth and begs her stepdad for his cum. She needs to know she was a good girl, she needs to prove herself. "Come for your little princess" she begs over and over again until he can't take it anymore and gives his stepdaughter what she needs.

Duratio: 00:33:49
Size: 1015 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/ee67ddd525638/Room_Service.mp4

Joshua, Nicole Nichols - Learning To Be Chaste

Nicole has been getting into a lot of trouble because of her high sex drive. She's been sucking and fucking any opportunity she gets, and now her salacious behavior has caught up to her. When her stepdad, Joshua, learns that Nicole has been suspended from school for giving blowjobs, he knows he needs to remind her of her commitment to chastity. Joshua pulls down Nicole's leggings to reveal a chastity belt. It seems Nicole has found a loophole, and although she hasn't been getting fucked, she's been sucking lots of cock. Joshua pulls out a hooked metal rod from the drawer and pushes the rounded edge against Nicole's asshole. It's cold, and the feeling turns her on, but she can't let her stepdad know she's enjoying it. Joshua pushes the rod into Nicole's asshole and has her swear her commitment to chastity. He needs to know this girl is going to behave and listen to the rules he's established. Under his roof, his words are law, and Nicole must obey those laws. The entire situation is unorthodox, but both Joshua and Nicole like the dynamic they've developed with each other. Joshua can't tell Nicole how much he enjoys being dominant over her, and Nicole also can't admit how much she enjoys the rough play.

They are at a silent impasse and must instead endure the colossal sexual tension they've built up with one another. Still, Nicole is getting bored having to stay at home. She does miss sucking cock, but so long as she's grounded, she can't leave the house. She gets the brilliant idea to prove her loyalty to her stepdad. Maybe he'll let her leave the house if she can show him how loving and loyal she is. One afternoon in the kitchen, Nicole gets on her knees and shows her stepdad how good she is at sucking dick. Nicole wraps her lips around the head of Joshua's cock and teases him before taking him in entirely. She cradles his balls and plays with his shaft, showing her stepdaddy what a good girl she can be. Nicole jerks him off with her lips sealed around the head of his cock. She wants him to cum, and she wants to feel his load shoot deep into her mouth. Joshua finishes and shivers in pleasure as he fills his stepdaughter's mouth with a hot load. It's by far the best blowjob he's ever had, no doubt because of how forbidden it was and because he's pined over Nicole for so long. When Nicole is no longer grounded, she finds she actually wants to stay at home with her stepdad. She's grown accustomed to being around him, and she hasn't been able to get that blowjob out of her head. Joshua recognizes how loyal she's been, and it makes him feel horny for her again. He wants to reward the sweet chick with a special treat. Joshua pulls his cock out, and the two fuck on the couch. Nicole's asshole feels incredible. The tension they've built up is being released all at once, and both of them are over the moon with pleasure. She's incredibly tight, and the way she rides cock has Joshua feeling head over heels for his stepdaughter. Nicole pushes Joshua to his edge, and when he can't hold in his shot any longer, he pulls out, leaving her asshole agape. He cums hard, shooting a load clear across her ass and onto her back. His cum drips into her asshole and keeps flowing out almost endlessly. It's the hardest he's cum in a while, and he somehow always knew it would be Nicole that made him bust so intensely. They revel in their passionate exchange, and Joshua tells Nicole that whenever she feels impure, he's the only person she's allowed to see. Nicole happily agrees, finding love and affection in her submission to her stepdaddy.

Duratio: 00:44:12
Size: 911 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/1d72746a6f761/Learning_To_Be_Chaste.mp4

Laney Grey, Nick Jacobs - Daddy 5

Clare (Laney Grey) voices over as narration her thoughts while Michael (Nick Jacobs) is driving: ("That's my soon to be stepdad, Michael. My God, isn't he the most handsome man you have ever seen? My girlfriends think I'm crazy to have a thing for older guys, but he's super cool. We have a ton in common -even like the same music"), as she taps her leg to the rock playing on the car radio.

The car arrives at the motel, and he declares: "Well, that was one hell of a ride, kid". ("I hate it when he calls me kid. I'm almost 19 years old, for Christ's sake. Oh no, please don't get annoyed"), she voices over. "Hey, you're not too tired, are you? Come, let's check out the room your boss bought", she suggests. "Okay, we can do that", he responds. She kisses him, and they get out. "Oh, let me help you with that", he offers, as Clare leans over to fetch her suitcase from the trunk, her rump sticking up in the air invitingly.

"Thanks", she says. "Oh, it's heavy", he remarks, pulling it out of the trunk. "Thanks, daddy", she says. They arrive at their room, and she says: "Oh, a king size bed", bouncing up and down on it. "I emailed my boss for two beds, not a king size bed", Michael complains. "I'll call, sweetheart, and get this sorted out -no worries", he promises. The front desk indicates they don't have any other rooms available, and no cot for them to use. "I can just sleep on the floor", Clare offers.

"No, you're not gonna sleep on the floor. I'll sleep on the floor -it's not a big deal", he offers chivalrously. "Your convention's tomorrow night, right?", she asks. "Yeah, it's tomorrow", he replies. "Let's go for a swim at the hotel pool", she suggests. "Uhhh", he fails to answer, as she fishes her swimsuit out of her suitcase and begins to change. "Sweetheart, what are you doing?", he asks, alarmed. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm so used to changing in front of my last daddy", she admits.

"Wait, what do you mean -your last daddy?", Michael asks. "Oh yeah, we were super close. We even slept in the same bed when mommy was away. He even called me his cuddlebug", she recalls. "Cuddlebug? Wait, you mean your mommy was married before -she never mentioned anything like that", he says. "Oops!", she laughs nervously, adding: "I forgot that was supposed to be a secret". 'The cat's kinda out of the bag now. You have to tell me about it", he insists.

Duration: 00:36:09
Size: 332 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/8c21ea0a4080c/Laney_Grey_Daddy___5.mp4

Step Daughter Karter Foxx Blows Daddy For A Car! - Karter Foxx

Step Daughter Karter Foxx Blows Daddy For A Car! Step Daughter Karter Foxx is tired of walking and taking the bus! She needs a car and if she has to do sexual favors for her step dad to get one then so be it! She gets on her knees and really works hard with her mouth for that car until her daddy blows.

Duration: 00:20:34
Size: 1241 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/c721cae6b2816/Step_Daughter_Karter_Foxx_Blows_Daddy_For_A_Car.mp4

I Can Show You Daddy

Norah Nova and Rock Norah is planning on going out with her boyfriend Michael. Her dad is not very happy about this. He doesnt like Michael, because he knows what its like to be a boy his age and he doesnt like his daughter spending time with miscreants like that. But Norah is some what of an excellent negotiator. She proposes a deal. If she shows her daddy what shes going to do with Michael, he will let her go out with him. At first hes not sure what shes talking about. She tells him to get on the bed and climbs on top of him. She lifts up her skirt to reveal sexy lacy lingerie. His baby girl is so sexy. After taking off her clothes she starts to kiss down his chest until she gets to his dick. She sucks his dick with her stockings and shoes and panties still on.Then he flips her over and lifts her legs up above her head while he sucks on her clit and flicks it around with his tongue. She moans, throwing her head back in pleasure and grinding her pussy against his mouth. He grabs her and holds her so he can fuck her while he stands with her legs wrapped around his waist. Then he fucks her from behind until she climbs on top of him to bounce on his dick. They continue to fuck in several different positions until he cums in her mouth.

File size: 319MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration; 00:13:49
File type: WMV

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/892199e2ef1d6/i_can_show_you.wmv

Molly Darling - Preachers Daughter Gets Her Ass Fucked

Very dialogue heavy Taboo Daddy/Daughter Religious Roleplay. Dialogue from Male and Female parts. Blowjob, Vaginal, Anal, Facial*** Molly is desperate to go out, but her Daddy wont let her. She's been sneaking around with an older man, coming home with ejaculate in her hair and being a bad girl. Her Daddy is a preacher, he lectures her about her promiscuous behaviour as she rolls her eyes. She used to be devoutly religious and team leader at bible camp.. but now she is more interested in having a cock inside of her. Now it's time to see whether her Daddy is as strong as he thinks he is. Molly gets on her knees and starts to rub his crotch, telling him to prove how much of a "moral man" he is. He tells her to stop but she doesn't listen. She teases his cock through his underwear, then pulls his cock out and gently kisses it. She goes to lick but stops.. Daddy mustn't give into temptation! Once her Daddy's cock is raging, she gets up and attempts to leave.. but Daddy is having none of it.. He pushes her to her knees and face fucks her. She gives him a vigorous blowjob and stands up. He rips her shirt open and caresses her tits. Now she wants to feel his cock inside of her. She gets a condom and places it on his hard cock, but he rips it off and tells her its a sin. She's got to take him bareback. She sits on his lap, showing her little bush and rides his big cock. Cut to Molly on all fours, presenting her ass in a tiny little thong. Daddy gets up and rips her panties down. He pushes his cock inside of her and starts to pound her. She can't believe Daddy is fucking her. Suddenly he pulls out of her pussy and puts his cock into her asshole! She's never had a cock in her ass before! But she doesn't want him to stop. He pounds her asshole and then flips her onto her back so she can taste his cock. She goes ass to mouth enthusiastically. He then fucks her ass in missionary whilst she encourages him. Then again fucks her mouth straight from her ass. She rides her ass on his cock again giving a good view from the front and then reverse. Now she wants her Daddy's cum. She gets on her knees and gives him another blow job and waits patiently for his cum. She leans her head back and stretches out her tongue. Her Daddy cums all over her sweet little face.. then shovels his cum into her mouth. She thanks him.

Duration: 00:30:01
Size: 1239 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/77218a03a5b2b/Molly_Darling_Preachers_Daughter_Gets_Her_Ass_Fucked.mp4

A special bonding with my Daughter

I'm super happy you're home now & we're together! I missed you so much, Daddy! I've been waiting for you all day after school and now you're here with me! As your girl, I'd really like it if you rubbed my smooth pussy and kissed it. I love feeling your cock grow inside my mouth, even with my braces on! Best part is when I bend over on my bed and you put your cock inside my tight, wet little pussy! I explode with excitement right away! It feels so good riding on top of you, letting you see my perky boobies bounce around. But the best part is when you're on top fucking me good and then you explode your sweet cum all over my mouth! Thank you so much for the special time Daddy, you're the best

Duratio: 00:15:21
Size: 492 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/871b7b02354b1/cherry_fae_a_special_bonding.mp4

Kylie Rocket and Whitney Wright - The Sleepover

Kiki (Kylie Rocket) and her best friend Lana (Whitney Wright) are having a sleepover, just like when they were younger, with a makeshift tent over Lana's bed made from sheets, with Christmas lights hung around it. They talk about boys and Kiki expresses her fantasy of having a threesome, but finds that the young guys she meets are intimidated by such a forward concept.

She asks Lana about her own fantasies: "Are you still trying to bone your stepdad?" "Maybe. So what if I am. He's cute. You said it yourself", Lana replies. While Kiki protests that Lana's father is too old, they both agree that the boys they date are immature, and need to be told what a woman wants. They're interrupted by Lana's stepdad, Mike Jones (Chad White) calling out from the hallway, asking if there's anything they need. "You two behaving yourselves, right?", he wonders when he comes into the bedroom and peeks inside their "tent". "We're just planning Lana's 19th birthday party", Kiki replies.

After he leaves, Lana complains that talk of a birthday party just makes her seem immature in her stepdad's eyes, but Kiki points out that their little "Pillow Fort" on the bed seals the idea of immaturity so much more than some dumb birthday talk. Lana still wants advice from Kiki on how to seduce her old man. "Maybe you could get him warmed up?", Lana wonders. "I'm not going to be his fluffer!", Kiki insists. That gives Lana an idea: they can both have the hottest guy in town, something they can tell their grandkids about some day. Kiki reluctantly agrees to help Lana achieve her quest, and the BFFs kiss on it.

Later, Kiki goes to Mike's bedroom and coyly asks him: "What do men want, sexually?". "Guys really aren't that complicated -they like the simple stuff", he answers. But Kiki mentions she had a boyfriend who always talked about wanting a threesome. Mike is sympathetic but maintains a serious attitude here, yet Kiki goes further: "You're so smart daddy, can I call you daddy? Have you ever fantasized about something like that, daddy?". Lana has quietly snuck into the bedroom to listen, intently.

Mike becomes embarrassed and suddenly notices that Lana has joined them. "Hey Lana, sweetheart! Kiki and I were just finishing up a conversation", he says, as Lana sits beside them on his bed. "I heard you and Kiki talking, daddy, and you know I can't go to mom about any of this sex stuff", Lana says.. Mike decides to end the discussion, but Lana continues: "Is it normal if I can't cum when I'm with a boy? When I'm alone it's no problem, but when I'm with a boy, I can't". "Okay, if any guy really cares about you, he'll make you cum, or orgasm I meant," he says. "Wouldn't it be nice to show Lana what it would be like to be with a real man?", Kiki suggests.

Mike has had enough, and declares: "This seems like some kind of trick. What would your mother think?". "We just won't tell her", Lana replies. When pressed, Kiki admits the two of them dreamt this up. Mike puts his foot down and announces: "I don't think this conversation should be happening". Kiki impulsively says: "Then talk less", and kisses Mike on the lips. She coyly says: "I think it's only fair if Lana gets a kiss, too", and Mike obliges. But he's adamant about ending this turn of events.

"I know what I can teach daddy -I'm the best kisser", Kiki declares. "Then prove it", Lana responds. The girls start kissing each other while Mike watches intently. "Am I dreaming?", he wonders out loud. "No, this is very much real", Kiki says, and both ladies remove their tops. He isn't all that difficult to convince, as Lana lays down on the bed and Mike helps her remove her panties and then goes down on her. Kiki gets busy, too, leaning over and sucking on Lana's nipple. Watch the taboo threesome scene unfold.

Resolution: 1920 x 974
Duratio: 00:51:25
Size: 1563 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/4000e5c0127dd/Kylie_Rocket_and_Whitney_Wright.mp4

Ike Diezel, Joseline Kelly - Earn It Back - mind sharing Daughter`s pussy

In order to get her attention, step dad Ike Diezel snatches his step daughter, Joseline Kelly's phone and realizes the inappropriate images she's been looking at. Dad says if she wants her phone back, she'll have to earn it.

Resolution: 848 x 480
Duration: 00:56:33
Size: 770 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/2a6f4a40b18db/Earn_It_Back.mp4

Nicole Nichols - Stepdaughter Diary Stories Gets Creampied By Stepdad

Nicole Nichols tells the story of how she ended up having her stepdad's hard cock deep in her teen pussy and enjoying his creampie. A fun look into her world as she shares her Valentine's Day after her breakup with her boyfriend up until she gets cum in by stepdad.

Duration: 00:33:59
Size: 1261 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/c1a52e67a6cb1/Stepdaughter_Diary_Stories_Nicole.mp4

Finland Family AngieLynx - Daughter and Stepdad secret

My stepdad want to offer a new garter belt and some stockings to my mum. As i have the same size of my mum, he wants me to try what he bought. But step by step, as i was wearing that wonderful lingerie, i was feeling very different and when he gave me some very high heels to wear, my stepdad was feeling so horny that he start to touch me and immediately i let him giving me that new pleasure i needed so much.

Duration: 00:28:15
Size: 1332 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/070aac8072196/Finland_AngieLynx_DAUGHTER_AND_STEPDAD_SECRET.mp4

Monsters of Jizz - Step-Mom Teaches Step-Daughter How to Jerk Off Cock!

Little Hailey is upset because she's scared of GOOEY SPLOOGE! Hard to believe she's even Bridget's step-daughter!

Step-Mom decides to show her little girl how it's done.. now that she's going off to college she's going to need to know! She summons her young house boy, Ryan, so she can demonstrate!

She puts Hailey's hand on Ryan's already hard MEAT CLUB and shows her how to pump away on it like she's milking, well, a penis!

Ryan holds out as long as he can but soon he THROBBING BALLS EXPLODE and Hailey gets to jerk out her first CUM BLAST

As you can see in the preview: The girl is terrified!

Duratio: 00:07:04
Size: 185 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/c93162302f771/Daughter_How_to_Jerk_Off_Cock.mp4

Reese Robbins aka ItsReeseRobbins - stepdaughter wants sex ed from daddy

Stepdaddy and I are on a trip while mom is away and he has noticed how ive been looking at boys lately. naturally he wants to help out his step daughter <3 he just gently teaches me how I am suppose to suck a boys cock, and stroke it, and worship it till I go blind. But don't worry, daddy also teaches me how to take dick and ride and now I loveeeeee cock. but my fav is doggystyle hehehehe

Duration: 00:17:57
Size: 483 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/d28e8f5d218f3/STEPDAUGHTER_WANTS_SEX_ED_FROM_DADDY.mp4

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!