• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

    Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

    We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

    Doolls Team
  • Avatar is Mandatory
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Latex attractive body fits and fills sex frenzied lust



DaphneySugarRoses Forbidden Feeding Fantasy

In the latest installment of our forbidden tryst together,I have summoned you to my lair in the middle of your morning shower, with your wife just outside the bathroom getting ready for the day. You arrive naked and wet with the shower still running back at your home. Your ordinary mortal life on pause while to  stand before your Vampire mistress in her lair like an obedient Pet. After appearing from behind you wearing my long collared cape and shiny tight PVC catsuit, you eagerly invite me to feed as you know my thirst is unquenchable. Of course I oblige, hissing and bearing my fangs before sinking them sharply into your neck. Sucking your warm thick essence down my throat, I can already feel you inside of me. But i want to feel more than just your essence inside of me my pet. You see, your mistress has summoned you this morning for a far more special purpose than a mere feed and fuck. Today, I have brought you here to fully and completely seal our fates together. To bridge the gap between your mortal world and mine.Today my pet, you will fill the immortal vampire womb of your mistress with your human seed so that I may bear the fruit of our forbidden union. You will impregnate me, tying our destinies to one another for eternity. Perhaps then, when I finally end that basic boring life of your wife's, you will have something to fill the hole she leaves behind in you.With a flick of my long flowing cape and a twirl of intent, I appear before you in a new more accessible outfit. A shiny PVC short black dress and red g-string. Using my mesmerizing powers of seduction, You find me once again feeding from and fucking your eager trembling naked body. First i beckon you penetrate me from behind as I moan and hiss with pleasure. Then I take complete control, straddling and grinding you from on top. My red lips still thirsting for your taste with your cock thrust deep inside of me, I quench my craving from time to time piercing my fangs into your flesh. Continuing to ride you passionately until we both cum, you blasting me full of your seed. Though this encounter feels promising already, Expect to be summoned every morning from here on out until I am SURE our efforts have been successful. ©Daphneysugarrose***This vampiress encounter is part of a series of videos. All videos in this series are listed and linked below, in order. For a complete experience Of this series, watching each video in order as they are listed and linked below is recommended. However any one video can still be enjoyed on its own***Dark Secret Vampire Feeding Fantasy FulfilledLate Night ASMR Vampire Affair Revisited Away On Business Affair With Your Vampire MistressAt Last, We Finally Fuck ( Vampire ) - Mp4An Elicit Vampire Affair Continues, With A Twist - Mp4

Format : mp4
File Size : 1 024.93 MB
Duration : 00:23:14
Resolution : 1920x1080

JOI, jerkoff encouragement, Femdom Pov, Cei, Daphney Rose, Blackmail Fantasy

 


Financially Dominating You in Leather Catsuit

In this custom video, you know the main reason we are married is just so I can spend all of your money right?? You work so hard for it but it's so easy for me to spend it and I tell you all about it while I pole dance in my leather catsuit and latex boots.

Format : mp4
File Size : 363.44 MB
Duration : 00:14:04
Resolution : 1920x1080

latex fetish, Findom, rubber fetish, Leather Catsuit, Tease, Catsuit Fetish, Lelu Love, Money Slave, POV, Latex Boots, Financial Domination

 


Balls4play Ballbusting Besties 2 Goddess Wilde

Goddess Wilde and another domme in shiny red PVC dresses and black outfits ballbust a masked naked slave who is tied standing in a patterned room.

Format : mp4
File Size : 2 365.24 MB
Duration : 00:16:25
Resolution : 1920x1080

ballbusting, femdom, shiny vinyl, goddess wilde, pvc fetish, red pvc, humiliation, cbt, ball torture, balls4play

 


Goddess of Femdom - Black Goddesss Power

You have everything when you have God. You need for nothing if you have God. You are never alone if you have God.God is always with you.God is always watching.Empty yourself. Release all material possessions and wealth.All you need to fill you is God.As long as you have God, you have everything you'll ever need.Findom blasphemy clip.

Format : mp4
File Size : 870.91 MB
Duration : 00:11:10
Resolution : 1920x1080

femdom girlfriend, Master Skylark, Black Goddess, Femdom Brat, Femdom Goddess

 


I Belong Beneath Your Heels

Lexy Noir relaxes on the blue sofa in her sexy black latex dress, sheer stockings and stunning red bottom high heels. She reminds you that your place is beneath her heels and makes you worship them.

Format : mp4
File Size : 63.64 MB
Duration : 00:01:25
Resolution : 1920x1080

Lexy Noir, Red Bottoms, latex fetish, Leg Worship, Femdom, High Heels, Stockings, rubber fetish, Latex Dress, Shoe Fetish, Foot Fetish, Heel Worship

 


Soo obsessed - Eva De Vils Alluring Allure

Soo obsessed.Like a hall of mirrors, my reflection bounces off every surface in your mind. Everywhere you turn, Goddess is expecting you.You can't escape, nor do you want to. You are consumed by thoughts of my beauty and fantasies of my dominance.Resisting will only further eroticize the turmoil of your addiction. Surrender to your Goddess obsession.

Format : mp4
File Size : 911.5 MB
Duration : 00:15:18
Resolution : 1920x1080

Blackmail Fantasy, JOI, Eva De Vil, Femdom Pov, Cei, jerkoff encouragement

 


Dirty Talk with Cei

Forever isn't so scary when you're in the right hands, is it? And trust me, these hands? They're the only ones you'll ever need.So, let's make it official. Swear to me. Swear you'll stop running, stop ****, stop pretending. Swear you'll devote yourself entirely to this bond, to me. Say it. Now.

Format : mp4
File Size : 792.66 MB
Duration : 00:07:48
Resolution : 1920x1080

Blackmail Fantasy, Cei, jerkoff encouragement, Femdom Pov, THEcherrygirl, JOI, Dirty Talk

 


Scarlett Dreams Tease - Welcome to the Dark Side

Welcome to the dark side, where you'll be teased and denied by satan herself

Format : mp4
File Size : 75.91 MB
Duration : 00:07:43
Resolution : 1280x720

scarlettddreams, Cock Tease, Tease Goddess, Jerk off instruction, Ass Mesmerize

 


Inhaling the Rubber Gloves with Emma

I know you can't get enough of my rubber therapy, can't you? Now these blue gloves are perfect for another SPERM EXTRACTION and I love using them for pleasure too. So let's inhale these gloves, stroke and CUM together, shall we?

Format : mp4
File Size : 200.75 MB
Duration : 00:07:46
Resolution : 1920x1080

GloveMansion, Nurse Fetish, rubber gloved

 


Mistress Glamorous Leather Pegging

Mistress Glamorous dominates her masked slave with deep strap-on pegging while wearing a tight black leather outfit and high knee boots in an outdoor setting. She rides him hard and makes him submit completely.

Format : mp4
File Size : 780.27 MB
Duration : 00:05:48
Resolution : 3840x2160

leather, rubber, strap on, BDSM, latex fetish, outdoor, anal domination, pegging, high boots, femdom, humiliation, mistress glamorous

 


Nurse Diamonds Unconventional Treatment - A Story of Trust and Pain

It's time for your appointment with Nurse Diamond, and quite an unorthodox treatment is in store for you. Your urethra will be sounded and stretched. With medical devices, fingers, whatever I can get my hands on. Just relax, you can trust me.

Format : mp4
File Size : 1 600.78 MB
Duration : 00:10:38
Resolution : 1920x1080

Nurse Diamond, Medical Play, torture, pain, Sadism Fantasy, CBT Fantasy, femdom

 


Triple Trouble Ass Destruction

Three sadistic Mistresses in shiny black latex and leather unite for Triple Trouble, mercilessly destroying their slave's ass on the bondage station. They take turns stretching and pounding him deep and hard with no mercy until his hole is completely ruined.

Format : mp4
File Size : 422.32 MB
Duration : 00:09:33
Resolution : 1920x1080

rubber, BDSM, latex fetish, anal destruction, triple domination, femdom, hardcore, group femdom, mistress karino, strap on, pegging, onlyfans, leather

 


Anouschkas Seductive Ensemble - Red PVC Boots Mini Skirt Corset and Tit-Rounding Bra

I am dressed up for you in stunning red pvc overknee boots, a short pvc mini skirt, corset and tit rounding bra to seduce you with my smoke. I want you to stroke for me! Jerk it hard after my commands! I want your heavy load of creamy cum after my smoking cum countdown. So do your best and shoot your load for my smoke and my sexy body!

Format : mp4
File Size : 358.56 MB
Duration : 00:11:35
Resolution : 1920x1080

SMOKING, Anouschka Femme Fatale

 


Goddess Tangent and Damazonias Rubber Whore

Goddess Tangent and Damazonia have a cocksucking rubber whore they intend to put to use. First the bimbo whore must endure cropping to its bits and ass. Then the cock is brought in to be serviced. As a reward for its hard work, the cock whore gets a load of cum and a chaser of spit to swallow.

Format : mp4
File Size : 1 499.6 MB
Duration : 00:18:39
Resolution : 1920x1080

femdom, Mistress Damazonia, BDSM, rubber fetish, Goddess Tangent, Bondage Male

 


Mistress Nikkis New Canes - A Whiplash Fantasy

Mistress Nikki has received some new punishment canes from Quality Control, and she is excited to test them out on her slaves. Two Singapore prison canes and a dragon cane get a run out, and Nikki opts for a dozen strokes of each so that she can get the feel for the swish and thump of each one.

Format : mp4
File Size : 378.42 MB
Duration : 00:14:27
Resolution : 1920x1080

slave torture, Mistress Nikki, Mistress Nikki Whiplash, femdom spanking, Caning Fantasy

 


Lady Valeskas Smoking Seduction

I've such an exciting few minutes for you. Get down on your knees for me as I light my cigarette. It tastes so good. I blow smoke at you, so you can share the taste. I present a chastity cage to have you locked up tight while I continue to tease you with my smoke. But open up, I'm going to use you as an ashtray while I'm here! While I might tease you with the smoke, I want you to seduce me. I show off my boots and I want you to worship while I smoke. Once I'm done, it's time to extinguish - so much pain to finish, but there's some spit to wash it down.

Format : mp4
File Size : 123.62 MB
Duration : 00:05:25
Resolution : 1920x1080

femdom girlfriend, Femdom Brat, Femdom Goddess, Lady Valeska

 


Madam Emmas Prostate Massage Techniques

Dominant woman in black and green shiny latex outfits performs intense medical fetish session on hooded male slave strapped to a professional examination chair/table, including detailed inspection, boot/foot worship, glove play and intimate procedures.

Format : mp4
File Size : 89.75 MB
Duration : 00:02:38
Resolution : 1920x1080

madamemma, domination, nurse, medical fetish, BDSM, latex, examination, hooded slave, loyalfans, rubber, catsuit

 


Real Leather - A Sensual Experience with Fetish Liza

The sights, sounds and touch of REAL LEATHER gets us both going, it is just so HOT isn't it? Cum join me for a mutually enjoyable wank session and let's ORGASM hard. I want to feel a big load of spunk on my leathers.

Format : mp4
File Size : 253.92 MB
Duration : 00:09:48
Resolution : 1920x1080

Jerk off, Fetish Liza, Tease Goddess, Chateau Cuir, Cock Tease, Ass Mesmerize

 


Nikitas Dominance - The Art of Foot Fetish

Just because you little shoe whores lust after my high end high heels doesn't mean you get to lick them whenever you want to. That pleasure is mine, and I insist that you earn the privilege to lap at the dirt from my soles. In this case, my heelboi will have to endure some of my sadistic whims if it wants to put that shoe rag of a tongue on my gorgeous nude patent Italian leather 6″ platform closed toe pumps. I keep it locked in my cage since it really can't control itself whenever it hears, sees or sniffs my footwear close up. It gets to come out only to suffer the end of my riding crop, leather paddle, thick belt and open hand before being allowed to belly flop on the cold concrete to lick my stiletto heels. You bois need to learn your proper place beneath my soles.

Format : mp4
File Size : 537.73 MB
Duration : 00:12:12
Resolution : 1280x720

strapon worship, pegging, strapon fucking, Mistress Nikita, Deep Anal

 


Violet Doll Batgirl

Violet Doll transforms into a sexy shiny black Batgirl in this latex cosplay video, teasing and commanding in her iconic bat costume with fishnets and body oil.

Format : mp4
File Size : 2 131.35 MB
Duration : 00:26:51
Resolution : 1920x1080

latex fetish, oil play, rubber, fishnets, joi, cosplay, violet doll, batgirl, femdom, catsuit

 
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!
Top