• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

JOI Games, CEI, SPH, Verbal Humiliation

CollinZ

New Probation Member
Goddess Kate Alexis - ASMR Trigger Training

This file is designed to introduce you to ASMR trigger training, the use of sounds, words, and other techniques to intensify the deep craving you have to sink deeper and be my good, good boy. It will simultaneously relax, inspire, and refresh you, while implanting a powerful primary trigger. Look into my deep mesmerizing eyes as my soft voice washes through your mind, leaving you BLANK of everything but what is right in front of you.
It will feel as though I am THERE with you, RIGHT INSIDE your mind, my whispers in your ear, my soft hair across your cheek, my incredible sexy curves and glistening pendant keeping you focused only on me. Let me take you by the mind and lead you on a journey of sound, through the forest of imagination, where you will discover a veritable FEAST FOR THE SENSES.
Ideally you will watch this with good headphones on, and with the lights dimmed
ASMR, Mesmerize
Keywords: ASMR Sounds, ASMR Triggers, Eye Contact, Finger Snapping, Goddess Worship, Love Addiction, Nail Tapping, Whispering,

Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:29:06
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.09 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.1 GB

CollinZ

New Probation Member
Goddess Kate Alexis - I Control You Now

Listen close as I instruct you how to stroke. But careful! My soft sensual British voice will completely mesmerize you into serving me and becoming my mindlessly addicted pet. All you can think about is your Goddess, stroking, and maybe even getting close to a hands free orgasm.
This video will introduce you to what my voice can do, how it can make your brain and your body quiver and cum by itself! I have so much control over your weak ,lustful mind, and it's only getting stronger.
Triggers include mouth sounds, licking, ear cupping, ear massage, white noise, whispering and hair brushing. Wearing a tiny red lace bikini top that shows off my big breasts, you can't help but stare and stroke, stare and stroke.
ASMR, Mesmerize
Keywords: British, Fetish, Goddess, Goddess Worship, JOI, Mouth Sounds, POV, Slave Training,

Duration: 00:21:27
1920 X 1080
File size: 2.43 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 2.4 GB

CollinZ

New Probation Member
THEcherrygirl - Descend into servitude or face becoming obsolete

I mean, realistically, a dildo could do your job. The only way for you to adapt is for you to except your submissive qualities and jump headfirst into serving.
FemDom POV, Financial Domination
Keywords: Blonde Brat, Dildos, FemDom, Financial Dominance, Financial Slave Training, Financial Slavery, Male Slave,

Duration: 00:06:37
1920 X 1080
File size: 146 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 145.6 MB

CollinZ

New Probation Member
British Bratz - Preventing You From Reproducing CEI

Being the loser that you are you know that eating your own cum is something you must do. The privilege of being able to orgasm comes at a cost and that is one humiliating gulp of your own hot,salty semen. I enjoy the humiliating feeling you go through every single time. But the main reason you have to and should eat your own cum is to help the world, to stop you reproducing. The thought of you reproducing sends shivers of fear down my spine. Can you imagine the world with even more tiny dicked, weak losers like you. It would be a tragedy. I highly doubt you would manage to even wrangle the chance of getting your willy wet but the thought of your useless semen reproducing is just a huge mistake. Every time you cum you dispose of that worthless sperm down the back of your neck do everyone on this planet a favour and never reproduce.
Cum Eating Instructions, Masturbation Humiliation
Keywords: Cock Tease, Humiliation, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Masturbation Instruction, Men Following Orders, Orgasm Control, Sub Training,

Duration: 00:08:42
1280 X 720
File size: 115 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 115.0 MB

CollinZ

New Probation Member
British Bratz - Encouraged To Eat It

Today you are going to go the whole way. Your going to cum AND your going to eat every single drop. How many times have you got right to the point of taste your own cum and pussied out? Well not today, I'm going to tease you, encourage you and before you know it you will have your own cum trickling down the back of your neck. You will stroke on my demand and you will cum on my demand. I will instruct you just how I want you to eat your own cum and you will savour every single drop like a good boy. You know this is the way you should cum and you will learn to love it. I want you to have a huge mouthful of your own hot, salty cum and then to swallow it whole.
Cum Eating Instructions, Gay Jerk Off Instruction
Keywords: British, FemDom Goddess, FemDom POV, High Heels, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Masturbation Instruction, Redhead Goddess,

Duration: 00:08:31
1280 X 720
File size: 284 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 283.9 MB

CollinZ

New Probation Member
Domina Elara - Humiliated And Made To Kiss Ass

"This MEAN but gorgeous woman comes in from the gym and humiliates you, belittles you, sits on you and does something shocking. ** This was a custom order but the name has been removed so it can be enjoyed by all *** Why hello there, look at you, a little unworthy little bitch. You just caught me at such a perfect time after having come back from my gym workout. Looking at your unworthy face, it makes me feel extra mean and humiliating towards you. See? You aren’t completely useless, you can be a chair for me for my perfect sweaty ass, I’ll peel these wet, sticky leggings off my perfect butt and make you kiss it even! HAHAHA! Awww you look so fucking helpless. It’s so funny as you look so pathetic and helpless but also, so eager. Aren’t you feeling so lucky? You are aren’t you, getting to be so close to my gorgeous ASS. But you know, you need to be put away when I don’t need you. You’ve been a lovely chair, not a complete hopeless case, but you might be better off just out away with all my other sweaty wet gym stuff! Come on, and take it as I toss you away into my closet and shut the door!
Ass Worship, Verbal Humiliation
Keywords: Asian Domination, Asian Femdom, Asian Goddess, Asian Mistress, Asian Princess, Ass Smothering, FemDom Goddess, FemDom Princess, FemDom Revolution, Latex Leggings,

Duration: 00:10:27
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.43 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.4 GB

CollinZ

New Probation Member
Adrienne Luxe - Chronic Masturbator

Well, well, well... look who it is. My chronic masturbator. You'll never be able to stop stroking, will you? You know masturbation is usually something people do out of convenience, right? It's not a lifestyle the way it is for you. But you didn't even choose this, did you? Years of being rejected is what brought you into this. With me, you're willing to accept who you are. Embrace it! I encourage your chronic masturbation. I make you go deeper for me. Getting you more and more addicted every time. You're hopeless, and I intend to keep you that way.

Duration: 00:10:01
1920 X 1080
File size: 463 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 462.8 MB

CollinZ

New Probation Member
Countess Jezebeth - Milked by Villain

It was pretty easy to catch you today, hero. Did you rest okay? Is this city wearing on you like I told you it would? See, this is why I think you oughta give it up already. Isn’t it just so exhausting? I can help you with this, hero. I think I’m being really generous to offer my help. I can take this load off of you. It’ll be a win win for both of us. You fucked up my plans last week and honestly, I’m just kind of sick of you getting in my way all the time. So with that being said, I’m going to take your powers away from you. You probably think that’s impossible, that I’m unable to.. but I have my ways. Oh you just love looking in my eyes. You immediately get weak and dizzy once you start staring into them, when I start snapping my fingers. Mmmm. That’s right. Just like that, slip under. There we go. I’m going to drain your powers out of your cock. All your vital energy can be pumped out so easily. You don’t have to believe me, I’ll show you and you’ll thank me. Sink for me and watch my sexy hands jerk your cock. I love to milk it, I love to see with every drop of pre cum that you’re just a completely weak mess. You’ll only get worse too. Getting worse and worse and worse. Dumber, weaker. PUMPING. MILKING. DRAINING. your cock is mine now. Your powers are mine now. You can escape, you can listen to the prompts telling you to RUN. But you won’t be able to. You’ll bust from being milked when I count you down.. and all your powers will diminish. I’m doing you a favor, hero. Remember that
Cock Milking, Cum Countdown, Eye Contact, FemDom JOI, Halloween2023, JOI Challenge, Latex, Mind Fuck, Super Villain, Villainess

Duration: 00:15:00
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.54 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.5 GB

CollinZ

New Probation Member
Goddess Taura - Slave Adoration

Looks like it was my turn to be the one working too much. You are coming over to keep me company because I have been lonely and stressed with too much on my plate. You were hoping for lingerie but you arrive to find me in a comfy over-sized shirt with perfect hair and makeup. Sure, maybe it is just a snuggle date. You can handle that. Once you have a look at my legs though you start to wonder what I'm wearing under that comfy shirt. One though leads to another and before you know it you are pulling your cock out and stroking for my perfect tits.
Published Dec 10, 2023
Positive Femdom, Slave Training
Keywords: Big Tits, Blondes, Cum Encouragement, Curvy, Encouraged Orgasm, Jerk Off Encouragement, Positive, Positive Femdom, Sensual, Sensual Domination,

Duration: 00:16:16
1920 X 1080
File size: 2.23 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 2.2 GB

CollinZ

New Probation Member
Princes Stella X - Oops, I've made you gay!

First I tease you and get you hard, showing off my hot body and encouraging you to stroke for it. Then I a dick picture pops on the screen. I tell you to keep stroking. Then ask you if you are turned on by it. I suggest that erhaps you aren't that straight after all. Maybe, just maybe you are bisexual. I ask you if you are more turned on by me or the cocks on the screen. I make fun of you while I keep implanting gay triggers in your brain, until your transformation is completed.
Gay Jerk Off Instruction
Keywords: Bi Encouragement, Bi Humiliation, Bi-Sexual, Encouraged Gay, Gay JOI, Gay Masturbation Instructions, Gay Slave Training, Imposed Bi, Make Me Bi Fantasy, Tricked,

Duration: 00:18:14
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.51 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.5 GB

CollinZ

New Probation Member
Heather Highborne - All Purpose Magic Stupid Spray

I’ve come up with a new solution... it’s this... “Stupid Spray”.
You’re gonna have your own bottle of this and your gonna be spraying this straight up your fucking asshole for me till your a **** gooner that never has an intelligent thought ever again!
I’m sure they’ll be enough Stupid Spray left over to jerk off with as lube... add it to all your frozen dinners and drinks that you’ll be having alone at your computer.
Humiliation, Masturbation Humiliation
Keywords: Pantyhose, Shiny Pantyhose, Shoe Dangle Fetish,

Duration: 00:08:58
1920 X 1080
File size: 342 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 342.3 MB

CollinZ

New Probation Member
Natashas Bedroom - Faggot 2024: You Will Get Fucked By Cock This Year

You know you want it. You know you need it. You know you can't wait another year without tasting a big fat cock in your mouth, moaning as it stuffs and pounds your holes, hungrily drinking down every drop of his cum. You can't wait any longer, can you, FAGGOT?? And you won't have to. The time is now. You WILL get fucked by cock this year.
Are you turned on by reading that?
Are you, HOMO?
Can you already feel that cock sliding into your mouth? That cum spurting down your throat?
Then do this task. You're going to make a little promise to me -- a pledge to go gay all the way in 2024.
And by this time next year, you won't have to wonder. You'll know exactly how it feels to get fucked like a dirty little faggot by cock.
Published Jan 2, 2024
Encouraged Bi, Gay
Keywords: Assignment, Bi Encouragement, Bisexual Encouragement, Encouraged Gay, Faggot, Faggot Training, Gay Training, Imposed Bi, Make Me Bi Fantasy, Task Training,

Duration: 00:16:33
1920 X 1080
File size: 589 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 589.2 MB

CollinZ

New Probation Member
Madam Violet - RELAXXX

A delicious treat for your body, mind and soul slave, a soft, sensual relaxing wank, no requirements, no tricks, only sweet pleasure and erotic relaxation. A very rapid DROP with continued triggers and seductive suggestions to relax, soften loosen and STROKE. The word RELAX is given a trance meaning and I use it over and over to grow your arousal and deepen the surrender. Tits spilling out of My lacy bra, My ass bouncing out of knickers made of string…a feast for the eyes and a good fucking for your pussy-mind. My voice alone could make you cum in your pants, but you will hold it to the end like My good boy, now take a deep breathe in, tense and tighten your core, all those soft muscles, HARDEN them and breeeeathe out and down into your dick… Trust Me, surrender to Me and will take you from melty relaxation to rock hard orgasm.
Jerk Off Instruction-JOI, Mesmerize, Cum Countdown, Female Domination, Goddess Worship, JOI, Masturbation Encouragement, Meditational Domination, Mental Domination, Relaxing, Sensual Domination, Tit Worship,

Duration: 00:15:52
1920 X 1080
File size: 296 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 295.6 MB

CollinZ

New Probation Member
Eva de Vil - Interactive Orgasm Control

Are you looking for training? This is it.
Do you want to give up control? This is it.
Do you want to be my good boy? This is it.
My long term orgasm control program is exactly what you need to transform you into an obedient, disciplined gooner.
Your orgasms no longer belong to you. They're mine. I will dictate when you get to jerk, how long for, and how I want you to cum.
The program includes daily tasks to test your dedication and grow as a submissive, all under my supervision.
I'm creating an army of jerk slaves to worship me and obey my orders in unison. It pleases me immensely to have so many devoted hand humpers at my service. Do you have what it takes to be one of them?
Gooning, Orgasm Control
Keywords: Ass Worship, Denial, Edging, Goddess Worship, Obedience Training, Orgasm Denial, Sensual Domination, Slave Training,

Duration: 00:11:50
1920 X 1080
File size: 691 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 690.5 MB

CollinZ

New Probation Member
Goddess Gracie Haze - The Big Slurp CEI

Mmmm today you are going to take the big slurp for Me! Goddess wants you licking up a huge nasty load! A cumslut like you OWES Me it!
I am going to milk your balls dry! Every single drop of cum is going in that slutty mouth of yours. You're about to slurp up SO MUCH of your own hot jizz for Me!
This is going to be the biggest mouthful of your life! Goddess is going to tease and torment you until the only option is to open up that cum hole and slurp it up!
Cum Eating Instructions, Jerk Off Instruction-JOI
Keywords: Ass Fetish, CEI, CEI Encouragement, Cock Control, Cum Control, Cum Eating Instructions, Encouraged Cum Eating, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI Games, Ruined Orgasm,

Duration: 00:12:02
1920 X 1080
File size: 540 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 540.0 MB

CollinZ

New Probation Member
Miss Katherine Noir - SissyGasm

Are you ready sissy? I am going to show you how to make that bussy of yours cum and cum hard. You want to be all ready to cum for that real dick you're going to take in the future? Well then watch this, follow my instructions and give yourself a sissygasm.
Sissification
Keywords: Anal Instruction, Anal Masturbation, Anal Masturbation Instruction, Cum Countdown, Sissy, Sissy Fantasy, Sissy Slut, Sissy Task, Sissy Training, Sissyboy,

Duration: 00:11:16
1920 X 1080
File size: 797 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 796.5 MB

CollinZ

New Probation Member
Bratty Bunny - Q Tip Bitch Instruction

You're going to be my q-tip bitch. You will do exactly what I say. Go get a few q-tips ready for me. You're going to jerk off with them one by one. It's going to hurt and you're going to like it. Plug it up for me, see how far you can go, push that limit. You're going to get a cum countdown but can you finish this instruction? You have to obey every command.
Post Cum Torment, Slave Task
Keywords: BDSM Instruction, Cum Task, FemDom, Humiliating Task, JOI, Penis Plug, Punishment Task Fantasy, Slave Tasks, Sounding, Task Training,

Duration: 00:10:53
1920 X 1080
File size: 191 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 190.8 MB

CollinZ

New Probation Member
THEcherrygirl - She’s going to fuck other men!

I’m speaking from experience. Trust me when you’re in a relationship with a beta loser, sometimes you just need to be railed by a massive cock.
Cuckold, Financial Domination
Keywords: Cuck, FemDom Brat, FemDom Goddess, FemDom JOI, FinDom, FinDom Goddess,

Duration: 00:09:21
1920 X 1080
File size: 300 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 300.4 MB

CollinZ

New Probation Member
British Bratz - CEI Turns Me On

You ache to cum so bad for me. You don't care in what way just as long as you show me just what affect I have on you. Cum eating hasn't ever been something you wanted to try, in fact it kinda feels you with disgust but you know just how easy you are around me and just how persuasive I can be so you let your guard down and follow my demands. If cum eating turns me on then that will exactly what you will do. You can't resist me in my figure hot outfit, off out for a night out you want to be remembered huh. So let loose, follow, obey and stroke on my every word. I want you to eat it, show me how sexy it can be and just how obedient you are. haha Loser. So so stupid for me.
Cum Eating Instructions, Masturbation Encouragement
Keywords: Ass Tease, Cock Tease, FemDom POV, Humiliation, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI, Masturbation Humiliation, Orgasm Control, PVC / Vinyl, Sub Instructions,

Duration: 00:07:42
1280 X 720
File size: 232 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 231.6 MB

CollinZ

New Probation Member
Eva de Vil - Findom Masochism

If pain is pleasure, financial suffering is euphoria.
I’ve been working on a little theory. Findom is a form of masochism.
I’m the money mistress. Every tribute is a lash across your back that makes your twisted little mind moan in pleasure. A tribute that would make any man’s wallet hurt makes you rock hard.
The self destructive nature of your findom habit is simultaneously so erotic and terrifying. It hurts so good to give in.
Financial Domination, Goddess Worship
Keywords: Financial Submission, FinDom, FinDom Addiction, Psychological Domination, Sensual, Sensual Domination,

Duration: 00:13:16
1920 X 1080
File size: 791 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 790.8 MB

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!