• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

    Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

    We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

    Doolls Team
  • Avatar is Mandatory
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Jerk Off Instructions, Joi, Dirty Talk, Cei

Kat Dior Horny Quarantine Masturbation


I have been thinking about you all day. I've been so bored working at home, not being able to see you and play with you. This whole quarantine thing has got me in a rut, and I want you to help me get out of it. I need your cock inside my throbbing MILF pussy. It's so wet for you, I just can't wait to feel you deep inside me. All I've been thinking about is your dick thrusting between my vag lips, making me ache in pleasure. I really, really want to make you cum. Watch my MILF tits bounce while I stroke your cock. Now, cum for me. Love, Kat Dior.
File: hornyquarantinemasturbation.mp4
Size: 2030777645 bytes (1.89 GiB), duration: 00:28:52, avg.bitrate: 9380 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (und)



https://k2s.cc/file/530f678291d16/hornyquarantinemasturbation.mp4
 
Kylie Kingston Perfect


How long have you had your cock out watching me? I've seen the way you look at me, and it's kind of flattering. You don't need to put it away - I like the way it makes me feel. Can I play with your dick a little? Let me slide it between my titties for you. You're making me so horny, I just want to feel you deep inside me. Do you like when I lick the tip of your cock? Watch me bring myself to orgasm with this vibrator while you stroke inside my MILF pussy. You feel so fucking good, it's perfect. Always Yours, Kylie Kingston.
File: perfect.mp4
Size: 1718655 bytes (1.60 GiB), duration: 00:27:46, avg.bitrate: 8253 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (und)



https://k2s.cc/file/3cae70994c32a/perfect.mp4
 
Natasha Starr I Love To Feel Your Cum


I work hard to keep my body in shape, and guys always call me a MILF when they see what I am working with. But when I start touching myself in the bathtub today, all I can think of is you. I think of your big dick and what it could do to me, how it would feel between my wet lips, and inside my tight pussy. I fantasize about you slipping it between my boobs and tittyfucking me. It gets me so hot while I play with myself. I love bringing myself to orgasm, but I think I love feeling your cum on my body even more. Love, Natasha Starr.
File: ilovetofeelyourcum.mp4
Size: 2646354080 bytes (2.46 GiB), duration: 00:29:08, avg.bitrate: 12111 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (und)



https://k2s.cc/file/301107614d466/ilovetofeelyourcum.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/1799bcc771490/ilovetofeelyourcum.part2.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/504c3c85baeb7/ilovetofeelyourcum.part3.rar
 
Joclyn Stone Cheater Cheater MILF Dick Teaser


You think you can just slip back into the house without me catching you? I know what you have been up to. Do not even try to slip that ring back on your finger. Everyone in the neighborhood knows you have been cheating. So, guess what? I am going to punish you. First, I am going to grab a hold of your cock and squeeze it nice and hard. But you are such a perv that it makes you hard. Well, now I am going to slip it between my titties. Cant you see how warm it is inside my juicy cunt? How bad do you want to cum? I want you to nut in five, four, three, two. Love, Joclyn Stone.
File: cheatercheatermilfdickteaser.mp4
Size: 2740800902 bytes (2.55 GiB), duration: 00:30:10, avg.bitrate: 12114 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (und)



https://k2s.cc/file/89715eb7fb800/cheatercheatermilfdickteaser.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/ab76817b0ec0f/cheatercheatermilfdickteaser.part2.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/3160769d5dc7d/cheatercheatermilfdickteaser.part3.rar
 
Krissy Lynn You Wanted To Get Caught



I cannot believe that you would do this right out in the open. Jerking off in the middle of the living room like you own the place! I think you wanted to get caught, and now that I am here, I think you are even more turned on. Well, guess what, I am a little turned on too. Do you like my sexy panties? I can show them to you if you want. Stroke your cock just like that while I work my pussy. I love rubbing my clit just like this, nice and slow while you watch. Have you ever seen an experienced woman make herself orgasm? Well, I can show you. All you have to do is cum for me first.
File: youwantedtogetcaught.mp4
Size: 1995402985 bytes (1.86 GiB), duration: 00:21:58, avg.bitrate: 12112 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (und)



https://k2s.cc/file/ea7c3c9657439/youwantedtogetcaught.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/5ecf30b719e1d/youwantedtogetcaught.part2.rar
 
Sovereign Syre Cum All Over Her Face


I have something special just for you. I was thinking about your cock, and I want to see just how hard I can get it. Do you like the way I spread my ass cheeks for you? Maybe I can run my fingers over my pussy for you. How about I wrap my fingers around that dick and squeeze a little. Mmm, I love licking the tip of your dick. It makes me so wet, I just want to stick it inside me. Oh my god, stroke faster. I think you are going to make me cum. Just keep going. I want you to get yourself really close, so close that you feel like you are going to nut. Now, cum all over my face!
File: cumalloverherface.mp4
Size: 2434817101 bytes (2.27 GiB), duration: 00:26:48, avg.bitrate: 12114 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (und)



https://k2s.cc/file/a6faf618cc21b/cumalloverherface.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/e4ec864362ea6/cumalloverherface.part2.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/050b39a713ecf/cumalloverherface.part3.rar
 
Stella Sol - Sensual JOI and CEI



It feels good to be seduced to the point of release. Especially from a Goddess as beautiful as Me, with a body as sexy as mine, and a voice that penetrates your deepest needs for control and direction. In just over 5 minutes you will be shaking from excitement yet feel calm and so at ease. And before you know it you'll be ready to finish yourself off by cumming right into you hand like I tell you to do. Acknowledge that it's My cum and that by eating it you are taking Me into you, recycling yourself to further deepen your lust for your Queen Stella. Good boys do as they're told and mark it up because I made this so special.
File: SensualJOIandCEI.mp4
Size: 309313529 bytes (294.98 MiB), duration: 00:05:57, avg.bitrate: 6931 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 23.98 fps(r) (und)



https://k2s.cc/file/2f89a4b5df545/SensualJOIandCEI.mp4
 
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!
Top