• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

    Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

    We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

    Doolls Team
  • Avatar is Mandatory
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Jerk Off Instructions, Joi, Dirty Talk, Cei

Princess Fierce - PreCUM Licking Good Boy


You're going to be my good boy today and lick your precum for me. Precum licking while you jerk to my body turns you and me on. I'm going to make sure that precum licking leads you to licking up your orgasm.
File: PreCUMLickingGoodBoy.mp4
Size: 1005993242 bytes (959.39 MiB), duration: 00:09:58, avg.bitrate: 13458 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (und)



https://k2s.cc/file/65f0c2e9a33fc/PreCUMLickingGoodBoy.mp4
 
Tara Tainton Auntie Is Going to Teach You Both How to Masturbate


I'm SO excited about having both of you stay with me all weekend! We're going to have so much FUN! I haven't seen my darling nephews in so long, and you're both so GROWN UP! Now, who would like to spend time out by the pool to start with? And after that, we'll be due for a nice afternoon snack, after we dry off. Now, I hope you won't give me any trouble, but if one or both of you gets a bit curious... well, you know your Auntie is always here for you to answer your questions... even whatever LESSONS you may need... about being BIG BOYS. I know you'll do everything Auntie asks of you, and you know I'll be sure to make it as fun and memorable as possible. Now, let's all go get WET!
File: IsGoingtoTeachYouBothHowtoMasturbate.mp4
Size: 1045079822 bytes (996.67 MiB), duration: 00:40:46, avg.bitrate: 3418 kb/s
Audio: aac, 24000 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 25.00 fps(r) (und)



https://k2s.cc/file/df565cd2c587b/IsGoingtoTeachYouBothHowtoMasturbate.mp4
 
Goddess Alexis Grace Your Step Mom's Pantys JOI



Ever sense your step-father married me... You have caught a glimpse of my panties through my pants, or when im wearing my tight work skirt's. You cant help yourself but to now steal my panties... I finally confront you, and I instruct you to pull your cock out. Now we have to be quiet because your step-father will be in any minute... But I am going to find out what exactly it is your doing with my panties... If your sniffing them, wearing them, or both. As you stroke your cock I instruct you to jerk it to your hot step mom.... Telling you what I am going to do if I catch you again! ending with JOI count down
File: PantysJOI.mp4
Size: 698640683 bytes (.28 MiB), duration: 00:05:44, avg.bitrate: 16247 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (und)



https://k2s.cc/file/bec961c5a460f/PantysJOI.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/1a6dd9814c256/PantysJOI.part2.rar
 
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!
Top