• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

    Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

    We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

    Doolls Team
  • Avatar is Mandatory
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Jack Off Girls - Lana Blade

linker

Member
New Probation Member
Jack Off Girls - Lana Blade



Lana Blade - Big Mess Part 4 Lana Blade Humiliation Edging!!

Released: September 26, 2026

NOTE: This is Part 4 Minutes 62 to the BIG Ruined Mess when I lost my manpower and came without permission! and Edges #55 till RUINED! This is the final part of this Approximately 90-Minute Tease and Orgasm Denial Session

WOW and HOLY SMOKES I had heard that Ukrainian Model Lana Blade was INTENSE to experience but I had NO IDEA what I had gotten myself into and all of a sudden she is just unleashing all kinds of verbal hell at me in this VERY High Energy rapid-fire dominating humiliating verbal torrent in a Strong Eastern European Accent of Harsh or Humiliating words all while her hands are making quick work of getting me close to cumming OVER AND OVER again! By the time she is in full swing I usually couldn't even last one minute of her hands on me before I was asking her to STOP STOP STOP over and over and over again so I wouldn't cum without permission and make her angry.

This is truly a unique video and is ABSOLUTELY the Best most intense verbal tounge lashing I have EVER endured from a Domme before. INCREDIBLE!

PARTS BREAKDOWN:

Part 1: First 26 Minutes and Edges #1-#15! We get to know Lana a bit and then the Teasing and Torment starts BIG TIME!

Part 2: Minutes 22-46 and Edges #16-35! The verbal onslaught continues and when I ALMOST LOSE it at Edge #18 and actually ooze out a good bit of Cum WITHOUT cumming she really gives me SO MUCH HELL about that! And soon after she orders me to remove first her right then left socks so I can have her bare feet to look at and touch while she keeps edging me over and over!

Part 3: Minutes 41-65 so 24 Minutes and Edges #31-57 so 26 MORE edges (under 1 minute per Cum-Denial INTENSITY this is literally Cum-Denial Torment here ) Goddess Lana's feet are bare and she also shows me her ass and her panties and reminds me I will never deserve to see any more than that!

Part 4: (THIS CLIP) Minutes 55 till the End Edges #55 till MESSY RUINED CUM and a very angry Goddess because I came without permission! What a fantastically miserable ending to this INCREDIBLE Humiliation session by the Best in the Business Lana Blade!

Preview:


JackOffGirls.26.09.26.Lana.Blade.Part.4.XXX.1080p.MP4-WRB.mp4
Size: 1221 MB | Duration: 27 min | Video: 1920x1080, 6370 kbits/s, 30.00 FPS | Audio: 48000 Hz, 317 kbits/s

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/dbe81827bc8ca/JackOffGirls.26.09.26.Lana.Blade.Part.4.XXX.1080p.MP4-WRB.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/a43f799....Lana.Blade.Part.4.XXX.1080p.MP4-WRB.mp4.html
 
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!
Top