• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection

areax69

Mandy's First Time
e9cc51bac52e3e6283d8406e22a686d3.jpg

Starring: Mandy Candy
Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Forced Orgasm, Bound Orgasm, Nudity, Gags, High Heels, Panty Hose, Struggle, Suspension, Crotch Rope, Hitachi

Mandy finds herself in way over her head. This was her first forced O video. She is like all women they love the feeling of getting off. Until you bring them to the point of wanting to stop. That's when it gets good. Suspended by her arms with her logs bent over a spreader bar at a 90 degree angle I add a crotch rope pull, arching her forward till she is about to split. When the vibrator came on she was all smiles by the time it was done she was all tears. Super hot video.

File Type: mp4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 08:36
File Size: 192.1 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Mandys.First.Time.720p.mp4

areax69

Summer Cummings - I need to get to the telephone before he gets back!

A man is on his cell phone telling someone that he will be taking the place of a lady to pick up some valuable property. When he leaves the room, it becomes apparent why that lady, Summer Cummings cannot make it to this meeting. Because in the hotel room bathroom is Summer and she is all tied up and gagged. She struggles to get loose. When she realizes that she is tied too tight, with little hope of getting untied, she struggles her way off of the toilet seat and on to the floor. She then squirms her way out of the bathroom and works her way to the door. After an UN-successful attempt to get the door open, Summer sees a cell phone on the bed. So she works her way over to the bed and somehow gets to her knees. She is then able to dial a number on the phone and she then tries to tell the person she needs help. But with her mouth stuffed and gagged, the person doesn't understand what is going on and hangs up. Then before Summer can call anyone else, the man returns and catches her. He takes the phone away from her and puts face down on the floor so he can hogtie her. As an added punishment for trying to escape, the man pulls Summer's bra down. Now unable to cause the man any more trouble, Summer bounces her great big tits on the carpet as she struggles bound and gagged.

File Type: mp4 1920x1080 HD
Duration: 16:25
File Size: 910.83 MB

Download Link(s):
GNDB_Summer-Cummings-I-Need-To-Get-To-The-Telephone-Before-He-Gets-Back-1080p.mp4

areax69

Summer Peters - Brat step daughter zip tied and gagged

Summer has been a naughty brat ever since he married her mother. He should have kicked her out when she turned 18 a few years ago, but now he was still stuck with her. Today he has been left in charge of her while her mother is out of town. The video starts with him walking in the door and Summer walking downstairs as she is about to go out. But when he sees her wearing a skirt so short that her panties show with any slight bending movements, he stops her. "Where do you think you are going dressed like that!" he demands to know. When Summer tells him that she is going out and he cannot stop her because he is only her step father, he grabs her and tells her "Yes" he can stop her. Having put up with enough of her nonsense, he drags her back into the living room and makes her get on her knees. He then brings out plastic zip ties and trusses his bratty step daughter up until she completely restrained. When Summer starts to complain, he brings out a huge pair of his BBW wife's panties and stuffs them in Summers mouth. The panties are so big that he really has to pack them in there and then wrap tape around her mouth to keep her gagged. Summer is furious as she struggles bound and gagged. She knows that her boyfriend will be here any minute, but there is no way he will know she is home since she can hardly make a sound. To make matters much worse, the zip ties are very tight and are cutting into her skin. Any movement is very painful. Some time late Summer's step dad has to leave. But before he goes, he wants to make sure she stays put. Using more zip ties, he hogties her. Then finally, as an added humiliation, he pulls her bra down. Now Summer cannot move at all and she also has no plan to let anyone find her like this. Because there is no way she wants to suffer the humiliation of anyone seeing her hogtied and gagged with her tits out.

Duration: 15:21
File Size: 606.03 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/t5n2a6fkwngh

areax69

Summer Leigh - Caught in mom's underwear with rope and gag marks!

Summer's step dad has come home to find her dressed in her mother's clothes. Then he notices there are rope marks all over her body and even tape marks on her face. "You've been tied up today! Haven't you?" He questions her. Summer admits her boyfriend was over and she let him tie her up. "What's the big deal!" She tells him. Seeing her pour attitude, step dad threatens to tie her back up. "You wouldn't dare!" Summer fires back. "I dare you!" she challenges him. The next thing she knows, Summer finds herself all tied up and this time very tight. Then her mouth is stuffed with a big pair of mom's panties and taped in very tight. Summer loves being tied up. But has never been tied this tight before. It turns her on and soon she starts wishing her step dad would have his way with her. When he strips off her skirt and opens her blouse, Summer wishes that she wasn't gagged. This is because she wants to tell him if he has his way with her, it will be their little secret. Her mom doesn't have to know.

Duration: 14:11
File Size: 786.71 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/3ry4yy1a3fd6

areax69

Summer Marshall - First Time Ever Tied

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Cosplay Bondage, Harley Quinn, Swimsuit, Spandex Fetish, Tall Blonde, Crotchrope, Hogtie, Bound Elbows, Bit Gagged, Drooling, Tickling, Flirting, Laughing, Struggling, Escape Challenge, Helpless

Just as the title of this video states, this was gorgeous blonde newbie Summer's very first time being tied up. She seems to be the eager type that is always up for a challenge. She comes in with her hair in pig tails wearing a Harley Quinn swimsuit and a heart choker.. Too good to be true.. And.. I don't go soft on her either. After crafting and extra tight crotch rope (which she LOVED btw) I go right for the elbows, binding them tightly side by side. I sit her down, bit gag her, tie her legs tightly, roll her over, and pull that nice strict hogtie. I know she isn't going anywhere, but she insists she can get free "No problem.." I stand back and let her go at it. She gives it a fair try, but when she starts scanning around for the knots.. I step in and tickle her until she laughs and drools all over through her bit gag. Finally, she calls me "Sir" and begs me to untie her. She really enjoyed her first time in rope! (enough that we filmed 5 more clips that day).

Duration: 20:08
File Size: 892.7 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/tvrckilzsp6r

areax69

Big Time Summer Vacation Scheme

Tags: Bondage, Struggling, Damsel In Distress, Pantyhose, Onscreen Gag, Tape Gag, Mouth Stuffing

Nyxon & Honey really want to take a summer vacation, but they just don't have enough money to go somewhere nice. They brainstorm for a few minutes, when Nyxon has the bright idea of committing insurance fraud. Honey is a little leery, but Nyxon assures her that she has a fool proof plan. She'll tie Honey up to make it look like the place was robbed, and they'll use the insurance money to go on vacation. Honey still isn't sold, but Nyxon tells her to relax, and she goes to grab some rope. The next scene opens up with Honey tied tightly on the couch & Nyxon sitting next to her. She decides that the plan needs a little more authenticity, and shoves a rag into Honey's mouth & then wraps some tape around her head to seal in the rag. Honey begins to yell & moan through her gag, but Nyxon is too pleased with herself to notice her friend's distress. She leaves Honey to struggle & heads off to call the police.

Duration: 12:02
File Size: 866.51 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/z9to9v9svvit

areax69

Summer took a ride from a stranger and found herself tied up and gagged in a basement

Summer needed a ride home and took the chance of taking a ride from a stranger. This turned out to be a bad idea.
The video begins with Summer trying to fight as the man manhandles her into a basement room. He makes her sit on a chair where he ties her down with rope. Once Summer is somewhat secured and restrained to the chair, the man stuffs her mouth and wraps tape around her face and over her mouth to gag her. Summer grunts and whimpers through the gag as the man adds more and more rope. But there is nothing she can do as her elbows are tied tightly together and she is completely fastened to the chair. By the time the man is done with her, her blouse is open and she is giving him a good view of her panties now that her legs are tied spread apart. And with her mouth stuffed full of panties and packed tight with tape, there is no way anyone from outside will hear anything.

Duration: 14:24
File Size: 322.3 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/wtn3jd5uyxim

areax69

Summer Peters and Elizabeth Andrews - Secretary Straddled Chair Tied

Summer Peters was waiting for me in the office. She was wearing a purple wool skirt with leather and lace trim which ran down the back. Summer also had on a crisp white blouse and tan high heels. I walked into the office one with thing on my mind. To make sure when Summer left, she wasn't going to have any more typos in her work. Her last report, that I proofread, was riddled with typos. I was wearing a tight black high waisted pencil skirt, purple and black button up sweater with bow, and 6.3 inch leather super arch peep toe pumps and today I meant business. I sorted the rope I was going to use on Summer on the desk while I informed of what she did wrong and why exactly I had to remprimand her mistakes. Summer didn't look to happy but I told her that she could currently be doing work instead of me tying her up. That made her perk up a bit more.

I started with her arms and tied her wrists and elbows tightly behind her back. I then spun her around and unbuttoned her white blouse to reveal a bright purple bra and Summer's breasts bulging against it.I took the liberty of roughly grabbing at her breasts. I then shoved her mouth full of cloth and wrapped white vetrap tightly around her head. She didn't seem to mind the gag too much, until I pulled out the blue electrical tape. I reminded her that this might be fun but it was also meant to be a punishment. I wrapped the blue electrical tape tightly around her mouth, over top of the white vetrap. Summer gave me a pitiful look and I just wanted to make the gag tighter. Before I had her sit down on the chair, I ran my hands over her smooth, silky pantyhose. I always liked it when the secretaries followed the dress code to a t. While she was sitting on the chair, I tied her ankles together crossed. When her ankles were tied as tight as I could get them, I pulled my skirt up, revealing my lace orange panties, and straddled her lap. I teased her and groped her before getting off her and going to find Mr. Big Boss.

The Boss followed me back into my office as I explained what was going on. I wanted to make sure he knew I was on top of reprimanding my secretaries. He thought I did a good job with my rope work and gag but insisted something was missing. He told me to come over to him and he picked up a piece of rope. I knew what was coming next. I asked him if this was punishment for my secretaries messing up or if this was a reward. I'm sure it was a little of both. First, he tied my arms tightly behind my back. Since he couldn't find anything to stuff in my mouth, he pulled my worn panties off and used them instead. He then gave me a matching white vetrap and blue electrical tape layered gag. I complained about how tight the electrical tape made the gag but the Boss really didn't care. Once my gag was completed, he led me over to Summer and made me straddle her. He had apparently been watching me earlier on the surveillance camera. I should had known. He tied each of my ankles off to the side of the chair and told Summer to have some fun as the exited the room. I pulled her breasts out of her bra with my tied hands. We struggled against one another's body while we hmmpfed behind our tight multi layer gag. Summer found my ticklish spots and started to tickle me with her bound hands and chin. I laughed so hard behind my gag that I thought I was going to cry. We continued to mess with each other until the Boss decided we had, had enough quality time together.

Duration: 19:11
File Size: 847.04 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/vn2yvvq9wsge

areax69

Summer Peters: Leather strap hogtie

Summer is wearing a slinky black dress with white pumps that have black detail. Her long hair is down, almost coming to her waist. The Boss doesn't waste anytime getting her into bondage. He straps her elbows, touching, with leather straps and then proceeds with her wrists. Next he takes away her sight with a leather blindfold. Then he takes away her ability to communicate with a leather panel head harness gag. With her arms bound tightly behind her back and her inability to protest, Mr. Big Boss takes liberties with Summer's body and gropes her.

He helps her down to the ground, where he straps her ankles together. Mr. Big Boss then re-positions Summer to her stomach. he grabs a leather strap and connects it to the d-ring on her ankle strap. The Boss then pulls the strap up to the d-ring on her gag, XXXX her head back and her thighs slightly off the ground. He connects the strap and Summer is XXXX into a leather strap hogtie. Mr. Big Boss takes a seat and watches Summer deal with the stringent tie. After a while he leaves Summer alone to endure her hogtie.

Summer struggles in her leather straps as much as she can. Her mobility is greatly taken away, so she flips from side to side. Her red fingernails contrast nicely against her black dress. With each move, Summer's small dress rises further and further up her legs until her black panties are on display underneath her pantyhose. Summer's arms are crushed together by the tight leather straps and her head is thrust backwards from the hogtie strap. She leaks uncontrollably noises from behind the gag as she struggles in the leather strap hogtie the Boss has left her in.

Duration: 12:48
File Size: 707.59 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/r9eyky8u0lfm

areax69

Domme Gets Owned

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Tight Bondage, Domme, Turning The Tables, Captured, Hogtied, Bound Elbows, Ballgagged, Gag Talk, OTK Over The Knee Boots, Pantyhose, Shiny Nylons, Satin Panties, Crotch Rope, Satin Blouse, Opera Gloves, Satin Corset, Blonde

Goddess Summer is a very strict Domme.. She ALWAYS gets her way. She can take the toughest man and make him cower before her!

What happens when all of that power is taken away? When a few simple ropes can completely subdue her and leave her struggling angrily on the floor, her mouth filled with a giant ballgag that she can't spit out..

Summer begins the video reprimanding you and calling you a worthless loser. She is then very tightly bound (wrists, elbows, crotch, thighs, ankles). She sits on the couch demanding to be released at this very instant. A ballgag is added and she continues to bark orders at you as she struggles, eventually ending up on the ground. Once there, she is pulled into a strict hogtie and left there, sometimes demanding, sometimes begging to be let go. What will you do?

Duration: 12:41
File Size: 562.19 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/afjq0ncf1g97

areax69

Summer wedding, or not....

Summer Peters is about to get married to a man she just met not long ago on the beach in Florida. She assures her friend Adara who thinks things are moving too fast that she is doing the right thing and that nothing has ever felt so right. So Adara leaves to get them some wine and another woman enters quietly, the long time girlfriend of the man that Summer plans to marry and she is not pleased. She put a lot of years in and she should be marrying this guy. She gets to work stuffing the brides mouth and wrapping her head and tying up the bride to be and threatening her. She gropes her, pulls up her dress exposing fancy stockings and a white girdle, she pulls out her DD boobs and even nipple clamps her. The bride is clearly distressed and sweating something awful mostly from the layers and layers of that cruel gag the woman has wrapped around her head. Eventually the groom comes in and sees Summer, he removes her gag and tries to help her but JJ comes out from the bathroom and violently pushes him out of the room…what will happen now?

Tags: girdle bondage , summer peters , wedding bondage , stockings and bondage

Duration: 20:05
File Size: 374.01 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/akcedszel1lz

areax69

Summer woas....

Poor Summer Peters, a woman has her bound in a hot warehouse that is swarming with mosquitos and she feels the need to tie her to the chair, tape over that and gag her time after time each one getting more cruel. Her breasts are bound with rope, she is nipple clamp and layers of black and teal tape are added as time progresses. The woman even takes a clamp off and puts it back on. There is no way she can get out of the chair but her hands are taped up too and her legs are tied spread. What will happen to her?

Tags: summer peters , tits tied , satin blouse

Duration: 29:27
File Size: 538,55 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/2osf0vkjpsew

areax69

Summer Peters : Unauthorized Use of The Boss's Phone

Summer is in Mr Big Boss's office talking on his phone without permission. She's talking about how bored she is and how there's nothing to do around the office when Mr Big Boss returns to the office and catches her. He snatches her up and takes some rope pulling her around to front of the desk. He grabs some rope and quickly binds her elbows and wrists tightly together. With her arms tightly bound her mouth is then stuffed with white cloth before silver tape is wound around her head sealing it in. Summer is then seated in the chair where each ankle is tied to it's own leg spreading her feet out a bit. A final rope is added binding her wrists and arms to the chair itself. He hikes her skirt up a bit before giving her some fondles before heading out leaving her bound to the chair. Summer remembering that the offices have cameras starts struggling wanting to put on a good show for the boss. She walks the chair a bit across the rug before Mr Big Boss returns with electrical tape which he uses to layer her gag even more tightly on her face. He then unbuttons her shirt before moving in and telling her that he's going to leave her like this a little bit longer before untying her to make sure she's learned her lesson. Summer struggles the chair across the floor even more but can't manage to make any slack in the tight knots holding her to the chair.

Duration: 15:03
File Size: 469.44 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/u0h6uv61sah7

areax69

Madalynn Raye & Elizabeth Andrews : Madalynn's Introduction To Bondage

Tags: Hogtie, Ballgag, Rope Bondage, High Heels, Pantyhose, Leather Pants, Skirts, Reluctant, Microfoam Gag

Madalynn is led into the room by David who has Elizabeth already bound and gagged on the floor. Madalynn is nervous and runs to her side asking her if she's ok. David has sort of guessed that Madalynn would be a good candidate for another bondage playmate. Lucky for him she's game and after Elizabeth is untied he binds her arms starting with her elbows and moving down to her wrists. Grabbing a large yellow piece of cloth he shoves it into her mouth gagging her by sealing it in with white microfoam tape. After tightly wrapping her head David has Madalynn get down on the floor and gets down himself to bind her ankles together. With her ankles tied together he lifts them up in the air causing her hogtie to tighten. After a bit her elbow rope starts to slip with all the exploratory struggling she's doing and David has to add a harness rope up around the elbow rope over her shoulders keeping it up. Madalynn is definitely one to wiggle and puts on a rather nice struggling show. She definitely enjoys the bondage and is already thinking about her next date with struggling.

Duration: 18:45
File Size: 578.21 MB

Download Link(s):
OP_Madalynns_Introduction_To_Bondage_720p.mp4

areax69

Latex, Led, and Left

Summer was dressed in a black latex dress with a keyhole cutout between her bosom, pantyhose, and high heeled sandals. Mr Big Boss wastes no time binding her elbows tightly together with several winds of white rope. Her wrists are next and soon Summer finds her arms completely useless held tightly behind her back with rope. She’s gagged with a bishop eight buckle ballgag next and soon finds her arms being welded to her body with a body cinch rope. A waist leash is added next and Summer is led back and forth walking in her high heels taking ginger steps without her arms for any balance aid. After a few laps Mr Big Boss winds yet more rope around her upper body pinning her tightly bound arms even more to her torso. Summer is led into a corner and her ankles are bound leaving her standing in her high heels completely at the mercy of Mr Big Boss. He’s got lunch plans however and soon heads out of the room telling her she can get to the couch if she wants and then heads out. Summer wastes no time taking herself to the couch and finding a seat. Mr Big Boss can’t resist coming back one more time and adds a final rope above Summer’s knees binding her legs together. He then heads out leaving Summer to struggle thoroughly enough to raise her skirt and expose her panty and pantyhose clad ass as she wiggles on the sofa. Summer puts on a nice struggle show that is sure to please the audience at DiD.

Duration: 13:58
File Size: 437.06 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/q3n2gvxpkfle

areax69

Coerced into Bondage

Starring: Arielle Lane

David and Arielle are meeting up to discuss some things. Unbeknownst to her those things are related to some bondage fantasies he's going to live out via some incriminating photos he's had taken of her while she was up to no good. He hands her a collar and then forces her to stand and strip out of her disco skirt and blouse. Her arms are then bound and she's placed in a head harness panel gag before forcing her to move around and show off her lingerie clad form for him in thoroughly humiliating fashion. Another harness rope is added and her breasts exposed before David binds her ankles together. He gropes her and pulls her around on a final rope as a leash adding to the humiliation. Finally he adds a blindfold and is off to eat a bite and plan out the next stage in Arielle's subjugation.

Duration: 16:27
File Size: 783,64 MB

Download Link(s):
OP_Arielle-Lane-Coerced-Into-Bondage-720p.part1.rar
OP_Arielle-Lane-Coerced-Into-Bondage-720p.part2.rar

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!