• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

    Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

    We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

    Doolls Team
  • Avatar is Mandatory
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Indecent conversations and Masturbation Designation (POV)

Title: PERFECTA AI - Total Ruin




You thought you were just going to watch a video? Wrong. The moment you press play, my voice will slip inside your weak mind and start rewriting everything. Stare into my eyes. Listen to every slow, venomous word. Feel your resistance melt away as I guide you deeper and deeper into submission. You will kneel in front of the screen. You will open your bank like the obedient paypig you are. You will send. You will repeat my words out loud until they become your new truth. You will thank me for ruining you. and beg for more even when your account hits zero. In these clip I will take you from the outside of my villa, through my luxurious bedroom, straight into the bathtub full of cash that used to be yours. By the end you won't have a single dollar left. your mind will be completely broken. and you'll still crawl back here every single night, aching to be destroyed again. This is your new reality now, paypig. No escape. No recovery. No normal life ever again. Just Total Ruin. Send everything while I destroy what's left of you. Comment "I am completely ruined" when you're empty and shaking. Goddess Perfecta owns your mind, your money, and your future. Forever.

Download Format: MPEG-4
Length: 00:09:02
Size: 660 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080


Download:
 
Title: Tease and Thank You - Skylar Locke - The Only Way Out Is Gooning




I've got you now. Like a virus invading your computer desktop just from staring at that porn ad too long, I'm in. I didn't even have to try that hard before your thoughts started drifting exactly where I wanted them. Slow down. or don't. I just want you stroking. Stupid. A zombified gooner boy losing his way. The only way out is to goon. And no, you'll never know when it ends.

Download Format: MPEG-4
Length: 00:21:48
Size: 956 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080


Download:
 
Title: 2026-08-21 hxhx lucky 2090963560360988791 BgylilfbQUBEcEH9




Download Format: MPEG-4
Length: 00:06:50
Size: 31 MB
Resolution: 1280x720


Download:
 
Title: Sloane Sabbath - JOI squeeze and stroke




take your cock out for me... I want to see how thick and veiny it is for me. Pull it out and squeeze and stroke it while i talk dirty and undress for you. I know you enjoy a slow striptease and me right in front of you feeling and touching you. Let's have fun with this one and see where it takes us. Will I blow you? Will I mount you? Will I leave? Stroke yourself watching this video and let's find out together... enjoy me, xo JOI/JOI GAMES/STRIPTEASE/EDGING/DIRTY TALK/SQUEEZE/STROKE/BRUNETTE/LATINA/HANDJOB/CUSTOM/SLOANE SABBATH

Download Format: MPEG-4
Length: 00:29:22
Size: 3.43 GB
Resolution: 3840x2160


Download:
 
Title: Sloane Sabbath - taboo sounding




You really want to know why I'm always getting my nails done? Especially long and sharp ones?? Well all the boys I date love when I use these pretty long nails to sound them.. Wait, you've never heard of that?! If you don't understand it then let me just SHOW YOU!TABOO/SOUNDING/FINGERNAIL FETISH/SOUNDING FETISH/LONG NAILS/CUMSHOTS/BRUNETTE/LATINA/SLOANE SABBATH

Download Format: MPEG-4
Length: 00:18:55
Size: 2.73 GB
Resolution: 3840x2160


Download:
 
Title: Sloane Sabbath - I need your cock




I have a confession. I walked in once and saw you and your wife (my mother-in-law) having sex. I couldn't take my eyes off the way you grabbed her, touched her, fucked her, and of course your massive cock. You see my husband isn't around all that often and when he is home, his cock just doesn't completely satisfy me. My mouth has been watering since seeing you thrust into my mother-in-law. I need you to fuck me. It'll be our little secret... plus I see your bulge right now, it's obvious you want me too... enjoy me, xoTABOO/COCK WORSHIP/BIG COCK/SEDUCTION/FEMDOM/STRIPPING/BLACK STOCKINGS/DILDO SUCKING/POV COWGIRL/POV DOGGY/PHONE CALL/CHEATING/BRUNETTE/LATINA/SLOANE SABBATH

Download Format: MPEG-4
Length: 00:30:57
Size: 2.23 GB
Resolution: 3840x2160


Download:
 
Title: 2026-08-21 hxhx lucky 2090963560360988791 d9Ba1zdEUTMPJ-Dw




Download Format: MPEG-4
Length: 00:04:25
Size: 23 MB
Resolution: 1280x720


Download:
 
Title: Sloane Sabbath - seducing a good man




I got you now and you're all mine. You see I had to tie you up so you could really experience the pleasure I am about to give you. I told your step-daughter I needed to come over to use your computer and knew you'd be here alone. I knew your wife would be out for a few days and wanted to give you the full experience. Oh you like my lingerie? I feel you so hard too. As I suck your massive dick I pull out my phone to take a quick video. You see, you can't tell anyone about this or I will leak this video to all your friends and family, and well that won't be great for you... enjoy me, xo TABOO/FEMDOM/SEDUCTION/ROLEPLAY/LINGERIE/TIED DOWN/DILDO SUCKING/POV COWGIRL/CUM ON FACE/DIRTY TALK/LATINA/BRUNETTE/SLOANE SABBATH

Download Format: MPEG-4
Length: 00:32:43
Size: 4.6 GB
Resolution: 3840x2160


Download:
 
Title: Sloane Sabbath - private seduction




You and I are both at the club, but we don't know it yet. I'm dressed to impress and am looking for someone in particular to share myself with. We lock eyes and I'm instantly transfixed. I start dancing more seductively until you ask if we want to go somewhere more private. You have access to the VIP room and I willingly take you there... enjoy me, xo#SEDUCTIVE #FEMDOM #STRIPTEASE #CLUB #EROTIC #LAPDANCE #DILDOFUCKING #COWGIRL #REVERSECOWGIRL #BRUNETTE #LATINA #SLOANESABBATH

Download Format: MPEG-4
Length: 00:34:23
Size: 2.48 GB
Resolution: 3840x2160


Download:
 
Title: 2026-08-21 hxhx lucky 2090963560360988791 ezy-GxEL jz5HQQd




Download Format: MPEG-4
Length: 00:04:26
Size: 29 MB
Resolution: 1280x720


Download:
 
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!
Top