• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

    Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

    We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

    Doolls Team
  • Avatar is Mandatory
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Indecent conversations and Masturbation Designation (POV)

Title: 2026-08-26 hxhx lucky 2092500555839254730 4-wMqctEx-7bBeSq




Download Format: MPEG-4
Length: 00:06:57
Size: 31 MB
Resolution: 1280x720


Download:
 
Title: Nicole Nabors - Vs Shine Strap Panty Try-on




Custom video. Nicole gives you while wearing your favorite outfit, you goon for her and listen to her every word and moan. She begs for your cum.

Download Format: MPEG-4
Length: 00:13:13
Size: 473 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080


Download:
 
Title: Cruel Girlfriend - Addicted To My Pretty No




I love saying 'No' to wimps like you. No you can't sit with me. No you can't buy me dinner. No you can't ask me out on a date. No, No, No loser. I just love how you can't hide your hurt feelings when that little word cuts into your weakling heart. No you're so not my type, no I don't come here often, no I'm not single. Girls like me have been saying NO to you all your life - am I right loser? You must be used to hearing it by now - but I'm gonna take it even further - I'm gonna make you addicted to that little word - addicted to hearing my cute little 'No'. So addicted that you could even cum - just from the sound of my pretty 'No'. Don't think that's possible? It really is loser - stroke your cock for me and I'll prove it - I'll make you jerk all the way to a no-gasm... and when you're so fucking desperate to cum and begging for one pity 'Yes' from me... guess what word you'll get instead? I know how just what a loser like you would be willing to do to hear a girl like me tell you 'Yes', but that's not gonna happen any time soon, reject. No No No.

Download Format: MPEG-4
Length: 00:12:54
Size: 456 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080


Download:
 
Title: Cruel Girlfriend - Cocklocked To Another Cuckold - Jessie Jensen




So my best friend, Becky, has just called and invited me out on a girls night at the club - which is always fun so of course I said yes. The only problem is because it's such short notice neither of us have had time to choose cucksitters for you and her sissy-wimp of a boyfriend. There's no way I'm leaving you at home unsupervised while we're out having our fun so we've had to think up some other way to keep you two losers in check. I've got the perfect way to make sure you cuckolds behave yourselves while Becky and I flirt and dance with REAL men - and it's so simple! Once we've got you sissies all dolled up and looking pretty in your little missy-maid uniforms, we're going to hogtie you on the floor, roll you onto your sides and then padlock your chastity devices together. Haha! It'll look so sweet - the two of you fairies lying there staring into each other's eyes while your helpless cocks twitch in their shared confinement. I'll make sure you're both gagged so there's no way you can communicate other than by your muffled moans. Just lay there facing each other with your caged wimp-dicks locked together - how fucking humiliating. Your two girlfriends are out partying with real men while you squirm on the floor in your frilly dresses waiting for us to come home. And just what do you think our real men are gonna say when they come back here and see you two wriggling around on the floor huh? I can't wait to find out. Now which chastity device do you want? The pretty purple or sissy pink? available to download in full 1920 x 1080 HD WMV Format

Download Format: MPEG-4
Length: 00:13:54
Size: 488 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080


Download:
 
Title: Queen Ally - CONFESS AND SUBMIT




I bet you've been thinking about this all day. Just you, alone with your hand and your dirty little mind and secrets. You already know this isn't going to be some basic. No.... this is a seduction to get information from you, and you're going to love every second of falling into it. Your secret, in my hands. Your body, under my control.

Download Format: MPEG-4
Length: 00:10:37
Size: 1.45 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080


Download:
 
Title: gwentaii - Goth Brat JOI




You've been eyeing me all night. Did you really think I wouldn't notice? I can see how excited you are just from the bulge in your pants... So take your cock out. I want to play with you... Even if your cock wouldn't satisfy me, you can still entertain me! Tags:, Goth Girl, Dress Fetish, Heels, Thighs, Big Ass, Strip Tease, Worship, Brat, Humiliation, SPH

Download Format: MPEG-4
Length: 00:06:21
Size: 582 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080


Download:
 
Title: Miss Amy Samuels - Sweaty Sock Foot JOI




My feet in socks make you so weak. I make you jerk your dick to my sweaty smelly feet. You sniff the socks and I remove them and you take them to your nose to inhale. You worship the sweat from my soles and toes until I count you down to cum.

Download Format: MPEG-4
Length: 00:05:13
Size: 569 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080


Download:
 
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!
Top