• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Incestuous urges

deformis77

Registered Member

Missbehavin26 - Mom's pie for dessert - Cream Pie

You are my mom, recently divorced. You've been going on dates recently but nothing has been working out. You know what you really want. When I used to live at home I would never fully close my door when I was jacking off as I was getting older turning into a well built man. You can never get those images out of your head from when you used to peak in wishing it was your hand stroking my young hard cock. You knew it was wrong, but you couldn't resist. So instead of deciding to go on another unsuccessful date tonight, you invite me over to make me dinner that I always loved from you. Start the scene in some really sexy lingerie. Talking sexy and very taboo. Spread your legs and rub your pussy then pulling your panties to the side saying "Honey, I know you thought I was going make you dinner tonight, but this is what I really want you to eat. Doesn't mommy's wet pussy look delicious?" Take your panties off and say "Here take these so you can also have mommy's pussy for dessert later." Lots of tits squeezing and close up pussy worship. Things to say: "You see how wet mommy's pussy? It's all because of you." "Doesn't it look so tempting baby? I bet you would like to stick your tongue in there and taste mommy's juices. Don't deny it." "And when you're done eating mommy's pussy I want you to slide that huge cock of yours inside of it." (Spread your pussy open while saying that) Get a dildo out. Rubbing it around the opening of your pussy hole. "Go slow baby, it's been a while since mommy had someone so big inside of me." Then slowly slide the dildo in. "Mmmm good boy! Doesn't mommy's wet pussy feel so good wrapped around your hard cock?" "Right back inside of the hole you came out of, now you'll be cumming in it!" "I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. Ever since I peaked in on you in the shower I've needed your big dick inside of me. Mommy's pussy has been wet and aching for you ever since." "Don't worry about not having a condom on honey. I'm not one of your dirty slutty girlfriends. It's ok with mommy." "That's a good boy, fuck mommy's pussy harder. Keep pounding me like I'm your fucking slut." "You don't have to pull out. Really it's ok honey. Wouldn't you love to cum deep inside of your own mother's pussy anyway? We both know it's wrong, but it feels so fucking good, doesn't it?" "I know you're a grown man now, but there is still one chore mommy needs from you. From now on, every time I'm ovulating, I want you to come over to fuck mommy's pussy and cum in it." "What do you think honey, would you mind cumming inside of your mother's fertile pussy whenever she needs it?" "So be a good boy and listen to me like old times. Cum inside of your mother's incestuous, loving pussy. Do it because I'm your mother and I said so! I dare you to make me pregnant!" Maybe do a fake creampie? Spreading your pussy open showing my cum dripping out. End the video saying "You did great honey. I guess I'll see you next time mommy's in heat!

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 14 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Mom's_Cream_Pie.mp4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/ckzq081vqzf6

deformis77

Registered Member

Tanya Tate - Cum For Mummy

After a night out as Mummy Tanya I come home and complain to you about my lack of a decent date. Feeling horny I take off my pink dress and burst out my big massive tits. I lie back spread my legs and slide a finger inside my pussy. I masturbate whilst I lie back. All the time I encourage you to taste Mommy’s pussy juice and wank your young hard cock.

File Size: 509 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 9 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Cum_For_Mummy.rar

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/yeferonkov00

deformis77

Registered Member

Penny Barber – Dream Mommy Fucks You

Good morning, sweetheart, I think you might be having a naughty dream about me again. That would explain why I am wearing this sexy lingerie and your dick is twice its usual size. If I am your wet dream version of myself then I guess I should suck that fat cock of yours right now. Do you think my big, soft breasts would even feel this good sliding up and down your dick in real life? You will probably never find out so I better make this time count. Between my tits isn’t the only place I want to stick that cock during this dream, though. I don’t plan to let this fantasy of yours end until well after I feel you in my pussy.

File Size: 563 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 15 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Mommy_Fucks_You.mp4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/m0xc8geqehna

deformis77

Registered Member

Ellie Idol - FUCKING THE HELP

I'm apparently not doing a good job cleaning, but I'm not getting paid much anyway. You intend to fire me but I'm not going to let that happen! I already know you've been wanking off to me in your study. Why do you think I've been wearing these sexualized maid outfits? I WANT to catch your eye. I bet it's your WIFE who's pressuring you. Is she jealous? Are you too tempted to fuck me? Perhaps even right here on this couch where you and the wife cuddle at night? This isn't about the cleaning at all, is it? Or is it? Do you need me to polish your hard cock? Let me do some "cleaning" then. Your wife won't be home for awhile, so let's fuck. I'm going to get some photos in case, to protect my job, but then you'll get to reenact all those scenarios that have been running through your head with me. I want you to dirty me up...I want you to leave a creampie in my tight little pussy. It'll give me something to clean afterward

File Size: 625 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 17 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
FUCKING_THE_HELP.mp4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/t4feh9wqivp9

deformis77

Registered Member

Ellie Idol - FUCKING MY BOYFRIEND IN FRONT OF YOU

I have a gift and it's not for you. I'm going to fuck my boyfriend in front of you, hubby because I want you to face reality. Your cock is tiny, you aren't a real man, and you've NEVER made me cum. I've been cheating on you for years, and it's time you knew the truth. Stand at the end of the bed like a good boy while my lover makes me cum over and over! I HOPE his Alpha cum impregnates me.

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 23 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
IN_FRONT_OF_YOU.rar

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/e3dn0l8znlvi

deformis77

Registered Member

Goddess Valora - Classroom Foot Extortion

You really shouldn't have written that perverted email to me. I was simply asking for help with school work and you were wildly inappropriate. I could easily get you fired by sending those emails to the dean but I want to watch you squirm. I know your weakness is feet so I'm going to film you jerking off to mine. You don't want to? Okay, I guess I'll just forward those emails... that's what I thought. Get to stroking because it'll start with a passing grade for the year but I can use this video to drain your bank account. Or I can leak it and ruin your entire life. The choice is mine. I bet you'll think twice before sending such inappropriate emails ever again.

File Size: 1.22 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Foot_Extortion.mp4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/7he2woijr6wq

deformis77

Registered Member

Kathia Nobili - You're In Big Trouble Young Man

No honey! Not now! Mommy has to making this phone call!!! The telephone company get completely crazy and send us this way over charge bill!!! Mommy has to complain right now! What they think?! Now so close to the holiday and I have to pay many thousands of dollar for phone and for they mistake!!! UPPPSSS. You know now you will are in the huge trouble!!! You try to persuade your mom to don’t call that you have so important things to say to her and you can tell only to her but this trick does not work now!!! Uff that will be just terrible when your mom find out that all that money she actually will need to pay and it is all your fault!!! You and your addiction to the Erotic Phone Line!!! You watching you mother face how is changing from angry and dominant to completely understandable!!! And here is comes she is finishing her phone call and having it with you!!! You know she will yelling with you and you will be grounded for the rest of your life!!! But now your mom is trying to understand you why?! What is wrong with her boy? Why are you calling this service. Instead of getting out and meeting the girls?!She wants to hear the truth. As you find it very sexy how the woman on the phone is talking to you as you can imagine the woman who is talking to the way you want!!! But your mom still don’t understand : ,, Honey don’t you realize everything there is fake! Look even mommy can do that!!! Look at me, they just messing with the boys like you!!! Look mommy shows you!!! ,, And that’s what your mother didn’t get you always, always imaging, that your mom is on the other site of that phone! And now when you watching her and hearing how sexy she is talking….you can denied your crash on her!!! You get so huge erection that even if your mom is blind…she will still see it!!! And in that very moment your MOTHER REALIZE…only she can help you to stop those calls!!!

File Size: 1.29 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 22 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
In_Big_Trouble.mp4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/eskt6lvyica5

deformis77

Registered Member

Lady Fyre - Instant Gratification

You're a stud with a big cock who is quite experienced with women. Your whole life you've been able to get any woman you want. At first you appreciated them, but as you had sex with more & more of them over the years, you became jaded. You've heard of a sensual witch who helps men who are struggling in their sex lives. She has the ability to read men & their deficiencies through having sex with them. Yet you believe that your penis is so amazing, and your stamina so great that she'll read you & pronounce you flawless. After taking you into her mouth, she determines that there is an issue that needs further study. You're confused & angry. How dare this woman tell you that there's a problem. She puts your cock inside her & rides you. Sex is no longer satisfying to you. That's why you sought me out.
The enchantress promises that she can solve this problem. She performs a ritual, says a spell, and then begins to have sex with you again, assuring you that your pleasure will be increased. You can feel it immediately. In fact... wait a minute... you feel like you're going to cum already. She starts stroking your cock & you explode in orgasm. How did that happen? You never cum that fast. She laughs & explains that you're a vain, selfish man. You were no longer getting any pleasure from sex because you took for granted the power of a woman, the power of pussy. The spell she cast will make you a premature ejaculator forever. You'll never last longer than a few minutes inside of a woman. The power of pussy will forever be overwhelming to you. She humiliates you, telling how you'll never be able to pound at a women again. From now on, you'll need to learn how to please her first... with your hands or mouth... before you can even hope to come near her pussy with your cock. Maybe if you get good enough at pleasuring women through selfless acts, they might overlook your premature ejaculation issue. But most likely you'll endure a life of humiliation, perhaps by the very women who you viewed as conquests in the past.

File Size: 624 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Gratification.mp4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/955t9bq7xgxp

deformis77

Registered Member

Lady Fyre - Stepmother’s Plan

Your new stepmother is concerned about your behavior at home. She’s read all the parenting books and understands that it’s normal for you to go through a time of adjustment, but she’s been with your father for over a year and thinks it’s time for you to warm up to her or get out. You're technically an adult now, and if you're going to keep making snide remarks & being passive aggressive, she's going to recommend that you move out. You don't really need financial support anymore, and having a job is great for building character... When it’s clear that you aren’t interested in having her as a stepmother, she suggests that perhaps if you can’t see her as an authority figure, you two should be “friends”. She’s never been good at being “just friends” with men though, which is how she & your father got together. She seduces you. Then she tells you her plans to divorce your father and take his money. You threaten to tell him, but she points to your cock & says, “If I can do this to you, a boy who is already suspicious of me, imagine what control I have over your father, a man who is so smitten that he’ll give me anything I want.” You have no choice but to stay quiet, knowing your stepmother’s plan.

File Size: 569 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 17 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Stepmother’s_Plan.mp4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/dk59lh698lrz

deformis77

Registered Member

Lindsey Leigh - Homewrecker Aunt Rides You

You are back from your honeymoon and look visibly distraught. I ask you about your trip and you begin to gush about your second thoughts. You saved your virginity for marriage and only had sex once on your honeymoon. You then share that your new wife only wants to have sex for conception. You are utterly heartbroken and seek my advice. I tell you that sex once a month is a tragedy but I understand you dont want to divorce. I strike a deal with you to not only up your sex game but the amount of times you have it. I hop on top of you and begin riding you. You are shocked, aroused and still act like a virgin…you cum in a minute…creampie-ing your own aunt.

File Size: 503 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 9 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Aunt_Rides_You.rar

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/6r5km5q7n0b6

deformis77

Registered Member

Princess Miki - Orgasm Control with step-MOMMY

Also worth noting is that this is not a step-relations clip. It is a Mo mmy-Domme clip (the step was included to comply with site TOS). ** You want to be a good boy for step-Mommy, don’t you? You also are hoping to catch a glimpse of step-Mommy’s bare, beautiful breasts… and you definitely having a craving to cum for them. I have good news for you: you MUST cum when you see My breasts. It’s an order. Of course, before we get to that point, you will have to survive the tension and frustration I put you throug…and the type of orgasm you will be granted will also be determined by step-Mommy. The choice will be out of your hands when it’s time, but at least you’ll get what you asked for, right?

File Size: 1.27 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 17 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Orgasm_Control.mp4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/ltn8vbruw0uh

deformis77

Registered Member

Harley LaVey - Your New StepMommy

Your step-father is a rich and powerful CEO, who also used to be my boss. Unable to resist me, he decided to leave your step-mother and make me his new wife, and your step-mommy. You claim to hate me for breaking up your step-parents marriage, but I see you staring at me constantly, getting hard for me, and trying to sneak peaks at my naked body. Today I have caught you coming home early, and I want to take this opportunity to "bond" with you, and explain my side of the story. Explain how I seduced your step-father, how easily it was you home wreck your step-mommy, and how easily I will also ruin you!

File Size: 514 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 20 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
New_StepMommy.mp4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/vuyupl8tme33

deformis77

Registered Member

Butt3rflyforu - Mommy's Pussy Has BBC Jizz For You

4K RESOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought you were staying at your father's house for the weekend!?!?! This isn't a great time you know. I am expecting one of my hot black alpha males to come over and fuck mommy's pussy! Well I guess it doesn't matter. You will never really get good pussy with that tiny shrimp dick you inherited from your loser Step-Dad! I guess if you are quiet you can watch Step-Mommy fuck this huge BBC and be the official "creampie cleaner"!!!! Step-Mommy is addicted to this guy too!! He has the biggest black cock and I love when he fills Step-Mommy pussy with his jizz!!! You can sit over there and be quiet!!!! You will see how a huge cock properly fucks Step-Mommy!!! Unlike you and your Step-Dad, both with maggot size cocks that will never please anyone!!! Get ready to fill your belly!!!! Fair warning he has HUGE loads and Step-Mommy is ovulating too!!! Maybe we can stop the tiny dick gene from happening!!!!!! Get ready to lick Step-Mommy clean!!!!!

File Size: 1.51 GB, Resolution: 3840*2160, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Mommy's_Pussy.part1.rar
Mommy's_Pussy.part2.rar

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/zcywey5qfil8
https://filejoker.net/zuhkf3au7lv7

deformis77

Registered Member

Taboo Milf Kristi - Mommy's Under Desk Ass Worship

Kristi was busy at work when she heard someone come through the door. She turns around only to find her step-son standing in her office! She has told him many times that he cannot show up at her job, she's already received several warnings about having visitors during office hours. She tells him it's ok, just this once she will let him worship her ass and pussy. She stands up and pulls her pantyhose down and allows her step-son to stick his face deep in her spread ass. Kristi begins to get very turned on so she sits down on the chair, spreads her pussy and tells her step-son to lick her pussy and asshole while stroking his cock until they both cum so hard!

File Size: 1.29 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 18 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Mommy's_Ass_Worship.mp4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/e0b9oldnnd5u

deformis77

Registered Member

Sloansmoans - Punished by Mommy

Watch as I confront my son about some smokes I found on him. I’m angry and disappointed. I tell you how upset I am and how you need punishment. I look around to make sure no one is watching and I go up close to you and to your surprise, I kiss you. You’re confused but I tell you not to act so shocked. How do you think you became so naughty? You’ve got yourself a naughty mommy. I take my shirt and bra off and tell you to open your mouth to suck on my tits like a good boy. You don’t so I pry your mouth open and put my boobs in your mouth. You suck on them like a good obedient son. I then reach down to take your pants off and find that you are hard for me. I act disgusted and tell you how wrong it is for you to be hard for me. I start sucking your cock for just a little while until I tell you to lay down… You listen to me and I tell you that you’re going to hold still while I ride you. I sooth and hush you as I get on top and begin to fuck my son. I bring my boobs to your face and tell you to suck on them once again. Suddenly I hear someone get home and I tell you that I have to finish quickly. I ride you faster until I cum. As I orgasm I give you the full view of my face as I moan sensually…

File Size: 1.14 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 8 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Punished_by_Mommy.mp4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/o3icog0bw9s4

deformis77

Registered Member

KandissKiss - Teaching Step step-son to be Bisexual Cuck

Step-Mommy knows your secret! You're not only a closeted bisexual, but you also long to be a little cuck, don't you? It's ok! Nothing to be ashamed of. Step-Mommy has invited a bully from your school over, the one who torments you day after day. I'm going to teach you how to please a man, so you can start your new journey! You also get to watch Step-Mommy get a facial!

File Size: 2.54 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 20 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Bisexual_Cuck.part1.rar
Bisexual_Cuck.part2.rar
Bisexual_Cuck.part3.rar

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/l080186bdjzj
https://filejoker.net/06a0cflrx6v5
https://filejoker.net/fgz6brp42mxq

deformis77

Registered Member

Raquel Roper - This Can Never Be You Cuck

This, this is never going to be you. This dick gets to experience all of my skills, skills you're so undeserving of. You, all you get to do is watch. You'll always watch as my little cuck, it's what you do best after all. Watch and tug on your cock. Wishing you were good enough, hoping to measure up, day dreaming of finally riding yourself of your virginity. Even though no matter how much you dream, or hope; it's impossible. This can never be you loser. Look at all of that spit on his cock, while yours remains forever dry. A mess is being made, a mess you will have to clean up. Using your own mouth like a garbage disposal, laping up all the saliva off from the floor and slurping down the left over cum I expel from my mouth and into my hands. Dirty fucking cuck.

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 14 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Be_You_Cuck.rar

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/kvjei09o0opc

deformis77

Registered Member

Kathia Nobili - Hot Tube and Hot Sex with Your Mom

Your mom has a really hard day at work…she always loves to come home to her boy…and even today she is happy to see you…but she needs now a little HER TIME!!! She would just love to enjoy her self in hot tube…alone! But it’s like you didn’t heard that detail ALONE!!! You’re much faster then her and already sitting in that hot water…and yes…mom gets surprise to see you IN!!! But you both know…how to relax the BEST WAY!!! Hot water and HOT SEX with her boy it’s way to relax and forget all the work stress! So give your mommy the best shoot you have!!!

File Size: 1.15 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 17 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Sex_with_Your_Mom.mp4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/83ql1jnrt52f

deformis77

Registered Member

Taboo Milf Kristi – Queen Mommy Thrones the New King

Kristi is the queen of a beautiful kingdom and life couldn’t be more perfect…. except for the king. Kristi absolutely despises him. He is an arrogant ruler and treats Kristi and her son as if they were mere peasants. Queen Kristi has finally had enough… she arranges a secret meeting with her son. When he arrives, she begins to tell him the plan. The king must be dethroned! There is only one way that will work… he must have an unfortunate accident so that Kristi’s handsome son will be throned the new king. It’s all part of her plan… she has lusted for her son for years and he is finally ready to be the new king… to be her lover… to put a baby… the future king into her belly! But first, she must make him a man… and there is only one way to do that!

File Size: 1.56 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 22 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Queen_Mommy.part1.rar
Queen_Mommy.part2.rar

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/0blzp7ryqvz9
https://filejoker.net/nnxaosojur9g

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!