• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

INCEST - Only Selected Mother-Son Videos

Taboo Mommy Creampie

Taboo Mommy Creampie

I had lunch with a client today and after we went to his car and started making out. This led to me giving him a blow job and as I was sucking on him his cock got so hard. He then lifted up my dress and pulled my panties to the side and was fingering my pussy. I got so turned on that we headed to the back seat where I could pull off my panties and pull up my dress so I could sit on his big cock. His cock felt so good inside my wet pussy! I moved my hips up and down and rubbed my clit until I came on his cock. I told him not to cum inside me; so instead he pulled out at the last minute and shot it on my black dress. When I got home I went to the laundry room to clean myself up. I was bent over by the dryer getting a clean wash cloth when Billy came looking for me. He asked me what I was doing as I was trying to get the stain out. I told him what happened earlier with my client and he instantly got turned on. He knows what a nympho I am and that I need to get fucked every day. I could see how turned on he was getting so I asked him if he wanted his mommy to make him cum. He nodded his head yes, so I teased him by showing him my body and telling him all about the fun I had while he was at school. I then sat on the stool with my ass hanging off the chair and teased him by wiggling and spreading my ass for him to see. I then told him to pull out his dick so I could see how hard he was getting. I then sat back on the stool and spread my legs and pussy for him to see. I then asked him if he wanted his mommy to stroke his dick for him. He nodded yes and came over to me. I put his dick in my hand and stroked him while he fingered my pussy and fondled my breasts. I then asked him if he wanted to fuck mommy's pussy and he said yes. I got up on the counter and spread my legs and pussy for him to enter me. I told him to rub his cock head on my clit and pussy first and then he pushed it in. His big dick was throbbing inside me and it didn't take him long to cum. He wanted to cum in my pussy and though I don't usually let him I really wanted his creamy load in me. So he pumped me a few more times and then let out a moan and came inside my pussy. It was a huge load and was dripping out of me for the rest of the day.

File size: 223MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:19:02
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/b4e96d634ac86/Talk_16.mp4

Home For The Summer

Home For The Summer

It's so nice to have my son home for the summer. We have really missed him. I have been so lonely without him. He is growing up to be such a handsome man. And in a weird way I am sort of attractive to him. I know it's wrong to feel this way, so I have been trying to quietly ignore these feelings and just enjoy having my son home. One morning, my husband went out to the store and we were left all alone. It's a good thing my son is still sleeping, hopefully he stays asleep until my husband gets back. Oh, hey son, you scared me. Damn, he is awake. I will just ignore this attraction, but for some reason, I get this sexual tension coming from him as well. I quickly turn my back to him and try to find him something to eat. I can feel him behind me, he is caressing my leg. "What are you doing?" I ask as I turn around to face him, he grabs me close and kisses me very affectionately. This is not right, but it feels so good. He kisses my neck and my breast and I cannot help it, I am completely turned on and I can feel him getting hard for me. This makes me wet, so I squat down and take out his cock and give him a blowjob. It's been a long time since I had any affection. I completely forgot about his father until my phone rings and I realize what I was doing. It was his dad calling, I quickly got up and walked away. A few days later I am stretching in the living room. I thought I was alone until my son walked in the room and started fondling me again and kissing me. I told him we could not do this, that dad will be home soon. He made a bet with me to wrestle him. Ha, He has no idea I am good at mixed wrestling. Ok, if I win, he leaves me alone, but if he wins, we fuck. We start wrestling and at first I had the upper hand. I put him in a scissor-hold until he got me in a headlock and he started touching my pussy. Fuck, what was that? ! Dad is home! A few mornings later I am awakened by my son on my bed. He said he won the bet and it's time to pay. I said no at first, but I was so horny and it has been a while since I had any cock that I quickly changed my mind. We start out in 69 position and I cum all in his mouth and then he fucks me good and hard. I finally get on top of him in cowgirl position and fuck him hard until he cums inside of me. You are not supposed to cum in your mother I shout at him, I cannot believe it, and then the unthinkable and most horrific thing ever happens!! Dad walks in the room and catches us!! Busted!!

File size: 312MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:20:32

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/e6c7b372a05df/Home_for_the_Summer.mp4

Lonely Mom Seduce...

Lonely Mom Seduces Son

I don't know why he didn't show up... Maybe because I'm too old, or because I'm divorced, who knows... Really? You're probably just saying that because you're trying to be nice. You really think I'm still hot?.. Baby, you always know just what to say to make me feel better... Well I guess that does make sense because I've noticed you watching me in the shower a few times... Don't be embarrassed son. Is it really so crazy? I've thought about this too, maybe we can help each other, I think we both want the same thing....

File size: 1.27GB
Duration: 00:21:53

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/61a94cbe4e5e3/lonelymomhd.mp4

Anna Bell Doing A...

Anna Bell Doing Anything for Her Son

PART ONE: Anna Bell Peaks - Mom goes back to Stripping - Mom has always done everything she can for her baby. Now times are tough, and she is going to start working nights as a stripper to get the money for me to go college. She is worried that she doesn't have what it takes anymore, and she wants to hear the truth...
PART TWO: Anna Bell Peaks - Mom's Amazing Body - Mom is working hard on her body. It's impossible to not to watch her. She sees you watching, she sees the outline of your erection, she knows ever since that one night you have been needing her. She wants to watch your stroke it, then she wants to help, then she needs you so badly...
PART THREE: Anna Bell Peaks - No Substitute for Her Son - Mom has said the special time together has to stop, but she has insatiable needs, and taking her favorite toy away leaves her unable to satisfy herself. You can't take "no" for an answer...

File size: 1.24GB
Duration: 00:56:27
File type: AVI

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/4b5df084df918/1TAB_7500_mr_mpHD3.avi

Son, All You Have...

Son, All You Have to Do is Ask!

Son, What are you doing??? Mommy was sleeping. Were you touching yourself and rubbing my big boobs? It's OK son, don't be embarrassed. You were playing with Mommy, weren't you? Son, all you have to do is ask if you want to play with Mommy. Now lay back and let Mommy have a look at that big cock of yours... Oh son, you have a very nice penis. Do you like how Mommy's mouth feels on it? How about Mommy's big tits? Well son, we've already gone this far so we might as well go all the way. Hush...don't worry about your Father, Mommy does whatever she wants. And right now Mommy wants to ride her son's fat cock. Son, you feel so good inside Mommy's pussy. We should have done much this sooner. Do you like how Mommy bounces her butt up and down on your big dick? Yes Mommy likes it too. It's OK son, you can cum. Cum right inside Mommy's pussy. Yes son, just like that. What a good job! Such a big load! Mommy will definitely want to play naked with you again soon. But sweetie, next time, just ask Mommy first.

File size: 420MB
Duration: 00:14:19

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/7bd3beae56371/allyouhavewmv.mp4

Mommy Helps Him S...

Mommy Helps Him Study

In todays day and age getting a good education is very important. I felt so badly when I saw my poor, dear son studying away for his upcoming tests and getting all frustrated. Let Mommy help relax you and clear your mind baby Whats that honey? Mommys loving mouth and tongue all over your cock isnt helping to calm your nerves? You want to eat Mommys pussy? Ok, but only for a moment What are you doing sweetie? Weve never had sex before; Im not that kind of mother! I just want to make you feel good and oh, your tongue feels delightful in Mommys fuckhole! I guess you could make Mommy feel good too. What are you?! Ohhh! Oh my! Ok, if you insist I suppose you can fuck Mommy but youd better get into a good school!

File size: 725MB
Duration: 00:20:29
File type: WMV

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/6e73c0e5e64da/Mother-Helps-Him-Study-HD.wmv

Family Picnic

Family Picnic

Mom was enjoying the sun and her time with her Son Harlo. They talked and laughed like they used to. Harlo showed her pics from Anya's phone of her being a complete slut. Although Mom did not like Harlo going through his Sister's phone, she did enjoy seeing her Daughter being a slut and capturing the moments on camera. Harlo asked what Dad and Anya were doing. They had been gone for quite a while now. Mom said she didn't care and really just wanted to spend alone time with Harlo. She told him how much she had missed him. She went to kiss and her Son pulled away. He said he didn't want to in public and was afraid people might see. Mom said she didn't care and neither should he. She kissed him. They made out passionately. Mom said she needed his cock. It had been so long. She started to unzip his pants and Harlo suggested they find somewhere a little more private. They walked over behind the park bathrooms and Mommy dropped to her knees and took out her Son's cock. She took her Boy's beautiful cock in her mouth and started sucking it. She took it deep in her throat which always makes her pussy wet. She couldn't wait to feel her Son's cock in her dripping cunt. She stood up and told him to shove his cock inside of his Mothers pussy! He looked around, nervous that someone would see them. Then pushed her against the fence and started fucking her! She tells him to make Mommy cum! He fucks her hard and doesn't care who see's them! When he is ready to cum he pushes his Mommy on the ground and cums all over her face! Mom is very proud of her Man and starts to clean his cum on her face. Just then Dad and Anya peek around the corner. They smile and ask them what they have been up to? Mom and Harlo laugh and ask them what have they have been up to? Mom tells her Daughter to help clean up Mommy. Lick all your Brother's cum off Mommy's face! Anya greedily licks up every drop and then shares it with her Mommy.

Tagged Anya Olsen, ashley fires fetish clips, Blow jobs, Creampie, cum in mouth, Cum on Face, CUM SWAPING, DADDY/DAUGHTER SEX, FAMILY ORGY, FAMILY TABOO, FORCED CREAMPIE, Fucking, GEE RICHARDS, group sex, harlo adams, modern taboo family, MOMMY/DAUGHTER SEX, MOMMY/SON SEX

File size: 457MB
Duration: 00:10:40

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/a80afef0c07e1/Modern_Taboo_Family.wmv

Mom, You Belong t...

Mom, You Belong to Me Full Version

Date Night - Glad you're back Mom. Why am I still up??? What about you? It's 3:35 in the morning and you're just coming home. Did you go on a date? How was it? I'm sorry I think it is my business. I think my Mom should be at home in bed and not whoring around with some stranger she just met on the internet. Did you fuck him? What did he do to you? Tell me Mom. Did he do it like this? Was he rough? Tell me how you like it....
Loving Touch - It's okay Mom, you don't need to say anything. I know how much you loved that. I can see it in your eyes. We can do this everyday from now on. You don't have to go out and fuck those losers anymore. You can stay at home, safe and sound. I promise things are only going to get better... Mom, you belong to me now....

File size: 1GB
Duration: 00:21:12

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/c5870f17e9b65/momyoubelongfull.mp4

Motherly lesson i...

Motherly lesson in sex

When young Johnny gets to that age when he is getting very interested in girls..his Mom calls him into her bedroom for a chat. Mom explains to Johnny that his desires are very normal..and that he is ready to explore sex..but it would be best if he explored it with somebody experienced and safe for his first time...and it should be his Mom!!! Johnny is hesitant..but Mom confesses to him that his older Brother Jimmy learned the same way!! Mom tales Johnny's clothes off, and lovingly shows him how to lick her pussy and suck on her big Tits. Johnny gets very excited by practicing on his Mom. Next, Mom sucks Johnny's cock for him..and the youngster becomes VERY excited and has a big, throbbing hard on. Mom feels that Johnny is now ready to lose his Virginity, so she instructs him to climb on top of her, and insert his penis inside her pussy. Johnny follows his Mom's directions.and he begins to pump away on his Mother. Johnny's first time doesn't last very long, however..and he ejaculates quite quickly inside Mom. Mom praises Johnny for doing a good job on his first experience.and sends him to get a towel for clean up.
Category: All sex, Taboo, Mother - Son, Mature, Milf, Mom, Mama, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, CUM IN MOUTH, MOMMAS BOY, FUCKING, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, momma's boy, older woman, fucking, cum in mouth, milf, cougar, Download Incest Video.

File size: 412MB
Duration: 00:11:23
File type: MKV

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/7495ea4f8c6e8/Motherly_lesson_in_sex.mkv

Cory Chase in My ...

Cory Chase in My Three Sons

Scene One: You should be a stripper
My three boys are all together Cory says as her sons sit in the living room. She has some important news to tell them. I got fired from my teaching job She says. What are you going to do? They ask her. They start to give her suggestions as to what she could do for money. How about dancing One son asks. The boys each pull out some money for their mom and watch as she slowly takes off her cloths.It's OK as long as I don't take off my underwear Cory thinks. Cory's never felt so naughty as her sons watch her strip. She takes their money and puts it in her tight stockings as she gives one son a lap dance. Cory pulls him into his bedroom for a private show.Twenty minutes later and the other two boys walk in to see what's taking so long. Their shocked to see their mom sucking their brother off. You're supposed to give him a lap dance not suck his dick! one son yells. They drag her back to the living room If your going to do that, then your going to do it for all of us Soon Cory is facing the large cocks of all three of her sons as she sucks them all.Scene Two: Champagne roomUp on the couch One son commands and with one dick in her mouth he pushes his cock in her tight pussy. Cory moans from being spit roasted by them, pounding her from both ends. The sons switch back and forth never letting Cory have a free second from their relentless fucking.All three of them begin to fuck her as the last son enters her ass. All her holes are stretched and Cory loves being used by them. She's never been fucked so good and felt so naughty as each son takes his turn destroying his mom!Scene Three: Load mom upThey pull a bench in close and begin to fuck her on her back. They grab her large breasts and grope her body. This is how they do it in the champagne room one son laughs. Using her hands mouth and pussy she keeps all of her sons hard and happy.GIVE IT TO ME She screams as the first son begins to cum. As he shoots his load in her mouth the other sons fuck her and make her ache with pleasure. She swallows down one load as she waits for the next son to cum. I want that come baby. I love you boys She cries out. As the last son cums in her mouth she whispers. That's my boyThey give her money before leaving her naked, sweaty and satisfied.Scene Four: Mom needs anal practiceDays later and Cory asks her son a special favor. Her ass hurts when it's fucked, and she asks if he can help her practice for her job. Yeah mom, I can help you out He tells her and gets hard as she strips for him. She sucks on his huge cock and gets her son ready to fuck her ass.He can't believe his luck as his mom gives him a private fuck. She rides on top of him and gets his cock wet from her pussy before she lets him stick it up her tight ass. Fuck, be gentle she cries as his big cock pushes into her ass. It's too big, I can't do this She pleads with him to fuck her pussy instead.He does as he's told fucking her until she tells him. I want to taste it again Like a good boy he cums all over his moms face and into her mouth. You made a mess on mom she says. We're going to have to practice a little bit more....

File size: 1.26GB
Duration: 00:43:55

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/e7a67b6e884f7/My.Three.Sons.mp4

Momma Needed More

Momma Needed More

Then Just Her Son Could Give Suzanne,As I mentioned in my last letter my clock was ticking even harder. It's gotten to the point I seduced my brother in law too. Even that wasn't enough though, I really needed to get pregnant again.A few days later I planned a special surprise for Jay and my son too. I invited Jay over for dinner when my husband was on a business trip. I led Jay to the bedroom for an appetizer and came back in nothing but my apron. I called my son in after I got Jay hard and both of them double stuffed me for what seemed like hours. I should wind up pregnant really soon after that. Wish me luck.

Xo Helena

File size: 375MB
Resolution; 1280x720
Duration: 00:12:52

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/c62c42f880f0e/Momma-Needed-More.mp4

Repeated Ass to M...

Repeated Ass to Mouth With Mother

This is the sequel to Puppy Mommy our best selling top 20 site wide clip! The son has now taken full control of her mother's life through through his subliminal mind control for his extreme sexual desires. He has also relegated her to a kids room and has overtaken the mast bedroom. In constant fear she wont be able to control herself the mother is paranoid and on pins and needles doing everything for her son in hopes she will appease him and he won't take control and use her body.It's Valentine's Day, and the son wants a treat, a dirty incestuous ass to mouth experience. No matter how much Mommy fights it, she gives in. This scene is very hardcore.

File size: 1.89GB
Duration: 00:36:37

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/5ec4d84c04f67/PUPPET_MOM.mp4

Son, I know you w...

Son, I know you want to fuck me!

First Week With Mom - Dad would never talk about her. Sometimes I would ask what she was like or if he knew where she was now. My Dad would always say something like "Your Mother was a Whore," or "She doesn't care about us, that's why she left." Dad's really got a way with words... I always felt I was never getting the whole story. A few weeks ago I finally tracked her down after searching online for over a year. My Dad and I had been fighting constantly, so a week ago I finally called my Mom for the first time and asked her if I could move in.... pt.2 I Know You Want Me - Son, You've been here for a week and you think you can just lounge around in your boxers? Why don't you help me with this stretch, it's hard to do by myself. I just have to wrap my legs around you... Thanks, that's so much better... Son, I know you've been watching me. I know you want to fuck me. It's OK, I want the same thing. Your Father was right about me, I am a whore... But he doesn't matter anymore, you're home now son, let me be your Mother....

File size: 535MB
Duration: 00:21:07

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/05984aae70f1f/HOMECOMING_pt.1____2.mp4

Slutty Mother I H...

Slutty Mother I Had to Fuck

Newly widowed R@chel $teele cut an elegant and lovely figure as, dressed all in black, she stood quietly mourning her husband at his funeral. No one seeing her then could ever have imagined how she would look a short time later. The change that was to come - the unwanted and depraved spectacle in which Rachel was to be involved - was not of her doing. It was the result of coercion and intimidation by a shady casino owner looking to collect on the debts of her late, closet-gambler husband. This owner’s name was Tom, and he did not mince words or waste time. Neither did he care that the tears were barely dry on R@chel's face. When the demurely dressed R@chel answered the door to him, he invited himself in proceeded to shatter a bunch of illusions she had about her husband. Contrary to what she had believed, he was not the clean-living, church-going man she had thought him to be. She listened in horror and disbelief as Tom laid out - with proofs - her husband's history at his casino. Aside from lavish gambling, he had drunk heavily and gone with hookers. Present at this conversation was R@chel's strapping young son, Kyle. He could no more stomach this news than his mother could. But Tom was remorseless. He was interested in one thing: getting back the $75,000 worth of debts that her husband owed him. When R@chel heard that figure, she could have feinted. The amount was staggering to her, and there was no way she could ever raise it. In vain she appealed to Tom for mercy. One way or another, he was going to get the money - or something of equal worth. It was then that he fully noticed R@chel's intriguing blend of wholesomeness and sexiness. She was, as they say, a MILF. Following a train of thought, Tom turned and looked at Kyle. R@chel's son was perfect for what Tom was considering. He was tall and virile, and looked to be packing in the crotch of his pants. Thinking of his business side-line in the pornographic DVD industry, Tom now had an alternative to offer R@chel. She could get rid of the debt, he announced casually, by shooting three thirty-minutes hardcore videos in which she fucked her own son. Such videos sold like hot cakes, and were guaranteed to make a fortune. However, his comment may as well have been a bombshell. R@chel and Kyle were horrified. At first they flat-out refused even to hear the suggestion repeated. But, the seriousness of their situation sinking in, they began to see it as their only possible chance to avoid ruin - or worse. As Tom helpfully pointed out to them: those who did not pay his debts were liable to suffer an unpleasant and messy end. Presently, he left the mother and son alone for a few minutes to talk over their options. A tense R@chel and Kyle ran through all the pros and cons, and eventually found themselves agreeing to the unthinkable: they would have ncestuous sex on camera. As soon as Tom learned of their decision, he got straight to work preparing the shoot. He called upon one of his trusted men to operate the video camera, and told R@chel and Kyle to go slip into something more appropriate. Soon enough, everything was ready. The movie was to be shot in R@chel's bedroom; the scene of the fucking was to be her big double-bed. It was the one she had shared so long with her husband - the only sexual partner she had ever had. Sitting in a director's chair to one side was Tom. When he hollered for the performers to step forward, they did so with the utmost nervousness. Kyle sported nothing but a towel about his waist. R@chel wore a sheer nightgown over which her modestly led her to cross her arms. Mother and son sat down on the bed. They were hesitant and full of second-thoughts. At last, assured by Tom that he would keep the bargain, they were as ready as they would ever be for their taboo performance. At the camera man's instruction, R@chel removed her son's towel, knelt before his naked cock, and proceeded - reluctantly - to suck on it. Gradually, in spite of herself, she found herself getting into the swing of things. Of her own accord she shrugged loose her robe to reveal herself in skimpy red lingerie worthy of her deliciously shaped, big-boobed figure. It was, indeed, a drastic change from her refined funeral attire of that morning. As to the sucking of her son's cock, R@chel kept at it for the longest time. Ever more sensually and skillfully she fucked her tight-drawn lips fully up and down its thick, long length. Her raven-haired head bobbed gracefully from the effort. With the cameraman chipping in from time to time, she made herself add hand-stroking, kissing, licking, ball-sucking and deep-throating to the mix. Already she was serving up an unforgettable treat for her future viewers. By the end of it, she had her son's cock thoroughly bloated and rock-hard. There was no question then of Kyle being able to perform on his debut. When his mother lay back on the bed and pulled her panty's crotch aside, he knelt between her parted legs, lined his big cock up with her forbidden pussy, and fucked into it - deep, clean and hard. Mother and son emitted a gasp at that moment. They were now committing ncest for sure. Although the realization seemed to trouble them, they did not let up for a moment. In fact, they went on to fuck with an ever-increasing intensity. Kyle became more passionate in his cock-thrusts, and R@chel became louder in her moans. It was the mother's first fuck in what seemed like an eternity. Moreover, it was better than anything her husband had ever given her. The cameraman had little need to instruct the pair further. Momentarily forgetting themselves and the camera pointed on them, the taboo-breaking pair fucked on lustfully and willingly. Once Kyle praised the tightness of his mother's pussy. Meanwhile, R@chel begged him to fuck her harder. To her immense shame, she even came on his cock. For the future viewers, the whole scene was graphically captured. There was the Apple-Pie mother: lying back, big tits bouncing from the force with which she was being fucked. Right in the camera's line of sight, big and clear, was the image of her own son's cock plunging into her pussy again and again. Incredibly, the action that followed it was even more impassioned. R@chel was on her hands and knees with her son dominating her from behind, fucking her with all the energy of a young man at the height of his lust. Tom smiled as he watched the scene. He had lucked on a couple of great performers. Yet it was a complex experience for both mother and son. Even as they thrilled with tremendous excitement and pleasure, they still to show signs of guilt and uncertainty. Nevertheless, that did not stop Kyle from continuing the relentless fucking of his mother until she couldn't help but moan and gasp her satisfaction at the top of her voice. A second cum on his cock confirmed her body's ecstatic approval. Last of all, at her insistence, Kyle came in her face. R@chel had leaned close for that - eagerly opening her mouth to accept as much of her son's hot creamy juice as she could. Afterwards, when the intoxication of their lust had left them, mother and son were mortified by what they'd done. But Tom was a very happy and amused producer. Gleefully, he reminded R@chel that she had further scenes to do. Ten, in fact. On top of that, he mentioned that he heard R@chel had a hot daughter and another son. When he started telling her about the future things she might have to do - including a full blown incestuous orgy - R@chel screamed and lunged at him. Tom merely laughed, brushed her aside, and strode cockily out of the room. He was smug in the knowledge that her husband’s debt was well on the way to being laid off. R@chel, on the other hand, was crushed with despair and humiliation. She slumped to the floor of her room and sobbed her heart out. What had started off of as a bad day had somehow grown into a nightmare. Almost naked, disheveled from sex, showing cum on her face - she was indeed a different sight to the one she had been that morning

File size: 716MB
Duration: 00:26:39
File type: AVI

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/b309b338db597/nastyplaceorg99.avi

True Lust and Man...

True Lust and Manipulation

Rachel and her sister Stacie are sitting on the living room floor in front of a fireplace, drinking a glass of wine and talking about how much nicer it would be to be on a date or have something exciting to do tonight.. Stacie talks about a younger guy she had met in a bar the night before but he never approached her. Rachel talks about just a few years back, everywhere she went, younger guys would approach her for her number and it was on. Stacie asks for a story about what Rachel used to do. Flashback to Rachel in the kitchen with a hot young athletic stud. He is running his hands all over her hot MILF body, he just has to have her, he puts Rachel on the kitchen counter and feeling up her amazing breasts. He dives right in to licking her tasty pussy, and Rachel was in ecstasy. Back to the Living room the women continue to talk about young studs. Stacie tells Rachel she is driving her crazy with these stories. Flashback: Rachel dressed in a beautiful red dress is dancing with a young stud in her livingroom. She strips down to her red bra, panties and stockings. The stud is kissing her passionately on the couch, he is sucking her breasts and Rachel is doing her amazing deep throat blowjob. She loves the hard body on this stud, as he gives her one passionate night to remember. She cums over and over with this hard body, before he pops in her open mouth. Rachel loved it. Back to the livingroom, Jeremy, Rachel's son comes in to borrow the car for his date. When he leaves, Rachel and Stacie talk about the huge hard on that Jeremy had. Later that night, Rachel and Stacie go to bed. Stacie starts to smile, dreaming about a hot sexual encounter with Jeremy. She is in the bedroom, devouring the young stud's cock. He is enjoying her sucking his cock. Soon she is riding his cock; bouncing up and down on his stiff cock; cumming hard. Rachel starts to play with her own pussy, remembering a hot sexual kitchen encounter with a hot young stud, that was a hot fuck on the kitchen table. Both ladies drift off to bed sexual frustrated. Jeremy is laying in his bed complaining about Rachel and Stacie sleeping with young studs his age. Obviously he had heard the women talking early about their adventures. He is interested in the cougar idea and admits to himself that his mom and Aunt Stacie are hot. He comes up with a plan to get some cougar action for himself. The next morning; Rachel comes into the kitchen to make morning coffee. When she turns on the light, her son Jeremy is standing there jerking his cock. Rachel embarrassed apologizes and excuses herself. Later Jeremy is sitting in the livingroom jerking off when Aunt Stacie comes in the door. She turns red and turns away, embarrassed and apologizing. She stammers away to the kitchen. A few days later Jeremy is on the phone arguing with his girlfriend. She does not want to see him anymore saying he does not satisfy her. He tells her to fuck off and slams the phone down. He goes into the livingroom and talks with his Mom. He tells Rachel that his girlfriend said he does not satisfy her. Rachel tries to give him a pep talk about she will come back to him in a while. Jeremy tells Rachel that his girlfriend said he has a small dick, he opens his pants and pulls his cock out to see if his Mom thinks he has a small cock. Rachel is embarrassed and Jeremy tells his mom that he heard Rachel and Aunt Stacie talking about all their adventures with young studs. Rachel reassures her son that he is young, strong and great shape and well endowed. He puts his cock away telling her he feels a little better. Jeremy walks into Aunt Stacie's room and asks her if anything is wrong with him. He tells her his girlfriend dumped him. He tells Stacie he was dumped because of his small cock. He pulls it out in front of Stacie asking her opinion. Stacie embarrassed tells him absolutely not. Later Rachel comes home and her and Stacie talk about Jeremy. Stacie tells Rachel that Jeremy had showed her his cock, Rachel stated he did the same thing to me. They talk about his cock and him jerking in front of them. They say that his girlfriend was wrong to talk about his manhood and that he is not lacking in that area at all. Jeremy is sitting in the next room listening to them talk smiling as they talk about all the sexual dreams that they are having. Jeremy walks into the kitchen, asks if they are having a good conversation. He wants to talk to them about some things They go into the livingroom. Jeremy has the candles lit, sitting on the couch talking about they all love one another and how they all have desires and needs that they need meet and should help each other out.. His huge hardon is showing and the women are staring, he tells them that he purposely jerked off in front of them. The women cannot resist anymore and begin to kiss Jeremy. Aunt Stacie and his mom Rachel strip down to their bra and panties. Jeremy strips naked with hard cock standing at full attention. Aunt Stacie wraps her lips around that cock and Rachel kisses her son. Rachel goes down to join Stacie in sucking her own son's cock. All three are so horny and nothing could be better. Rachel and Stacie lick together as everyone is getting what they want. Rachel climbs on the back of the couch for Jeremy to lick her pussy as Stacie continues to suck him. The passion building as hot and hard as Jeremy's cock. Jeremy stands up to let his mom and aunt have a taste of his cock. This is the best blowjob Jeremy ever had, looking down to see his hom and aunt sucking his cock. Rachel wants her son to fuck her and asks if he wants to fuck her. Aunt Stacie lays down for Rachel to lick her pussy as Jeremy fucks his mom. His mom's pussy feeling better that he ever though. Rachel tells him is cock is so huge in her pussy and that she is the only women that will love him for the rest of his life. Rachel cums all over her son's huge hard cock. Aunt Stacie is next wanting his hard cock. Jeremy licks Stacie's pussy while Rache watches and rubs her pussy. Jeremy sticks his hard cock in Stacie's pussy as she moans how huge his cock is and how she wants to cum all over it. Jeremy fuck his aunt hard as she moans in ecstasy having a huge orgasm, almost losing her breath. Jeremy is ready to cum, Rachel and Stacie get down side by side as Jeremy jerks a huge load all over their welcoming tongues.They share his cum kissing each other. Rachel laughing that they just had family intercourse on here in the country. Stacie says they should head out to dinner and they confirm to Jeremy that there is nothing wrong with his cock at all.
Categories: All Sex, Mother - Son, Milf, Mama, Incest Threesome, POV, Incest Roleplay, Facial, Hardcore, Taboo, Dirty Talk, Blackmail Fantasy, Fucking, Family Roleplay, Natural Tits, secret, POV SEX, PETITE, Straight, Impregnation Fantasy, Fetish Video, Family Secrets, Family Sex, All Natural, xxx, Porn, Download Incest Video.

File size: 1.39GB
Duration: 00:48:51

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/ed218726a9f1d/True_Lust_and_Manipulation.wmv

Fucking mommy end...

Fucking mommy end up with sperm inside her pussy

Your mom comes into your room one morning asking why you're not up already. When she asks you why you're not getting ready, you pull off your blanket revealing your dick. At first she's shocked, but she admits that she hasn't been able to stop thinking about your dick since the last time she saw it. She knows she shouldn't feel this way, but it has been so long since your father fucked her. He's been so busy lately with work. She just can't help herself but start touching your dick. She pulls off her robe and you can see she's just wearing a bra and panties. She starts sucking your dick, choking on it and deepthroating it better than any girls your age could. She takes off her bra and tells you to grab her breasts. They feel so good! She takes off her panties as well and sits on your dick, sliding it deep in her pussy. "Do you like mom's pussy," she asks. It feels amazing. She turns around and rides you reverse so you can look at her juicy ass. After riding like that for a little while, she turns back around and tells you to fuck her and cum in her pussy. After giving her a creampie, she shows it off to you before telling you to get ready now.

File size: 203MB
Resolution; 1280x720
Duration: 00:13:31
File type: MKV

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/1dd3b97e90522/Ashley_Alban_Fucking_mommy.mkv

Step mom catches ...

Step mom catches you jerking off with her panties

Krissy Lynn is your step mom and you have always wanted to fuck her, you sneak her bedroom and steal her panties while she is not there. You love to listen to your dad nail her through the walls, You lay back on the couch and start wanking while sniffing her panties, and she catches you out of no where!!!She grabs her panties and she is really PISSED OFF!! But then she smells them, and she is a dirty slut, It makes her wet, She tells you that she has been watching you, and today she feels like some young cock. So she takes control of the situation, and gets on her knees and starts sucking your cock. You fuck each other all over the couch and floor in all different sexy positions and then pull out and stand up and bust a huge load all over your step mom!

File size: 477MB
Duration: 00:15:34

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/587c37a08ea26/KrissyLynnStepmomcatchesyoujerkingoffwithherpanties.mp4

Blackmailing Mommy

Blackmailing Mommy

Mom finds out that you have information that you need not share with anyone. She blackmails you by giving blowjob and fucking you to keep your mouth shut. You agree but only if Mom finishes by swallowing your hot load. If Mom is willing to do this, you wonder what she will do next.

File size: 1.24GB
Duration: 00:21:17

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/f3322beccc31f/Blackmailing_Mommy.mp4

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!