• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

INCEST - Only Selected Mother-Son Videos

Mom�s Ass is the ...

Mom�s Ass is the Best Medicine

Custom (no name): You come home early from running because you pulled a muscle in your leg. Mom tells you to lie down on the couch so she can massage it. She wants you to take off your pants so she can find the exact spot that hurts, but you�re reluctant. She insists, and she presses on the affected area to convince you. It hurts real bad, so you do what mother says. She�s obviously excited the moment she sees your big cock, but she tries to play it cool. She does her motherly duties & attends to the sore area. As she�s massaging you, she has to keep moving your cock aside, and you can�t help but get harder each time she touches you.
Finally she can�t resist & starts stroking it. She can tell by your expression that it feels good & is taking your mind off the pain. So she starts sucking it too. You want to be insider her, but obviously mom can�t actually let you fuck her. She decides it�s ok if you fuck her ass cheeks. She rubs oil all over herself so your cock will glide. You sigh with pleasure as she wraps her ass around your cock, then she shakes it at you & invites you to lie down on the floor so she can squat over you. She tells you to cum for her, she thinks it will relieve some of the pain. You shoot a big load all over her round ass, and a little of it even drips onto her foot. Yes, that really did take your mind off the pain. Mom knows best.

File size: 846MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:11:41
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/efb97809430ac/Moms_Ass_is_the_Best_Medicine.mp4

Family Vacation W...

Family Vacation With Mommy

The vacation with the woman you love the most: Your hot mom! We walk in the house after going to the beach. I�m feeling relaxed and happy. I tell you how much fun i am having with you here, this special summer vacay, without your daddy. I�m so happy you could come with me. �oh no, you look totally sunburned. After i take a shower i will put some lotion on you. Go ahead and take a shower too so we could go out to dinner�.
You couldn�t help yourself but be a little sneaky pervy boy and spy on mommy while she is taking a shower. Your �young� curiosity and non-stop erection is taking over your life. You know it�s wrong to sneak on your mom but you can�t resist you hot body, the way she smiles at you, loving and warm. Next Scene: �I knew you were spying on me. You know it�s wrong! But i�m not here to scold you.

File size: 1.34GB
Duration: 00:15:51

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/ba2a1fae89f15/Sexting_With_Stepmom.mp4

Mom Takes Me to a...

Mom Takes Me to a Fetish Convention

My mom was down at the convention and she met a new friend there! Her friend is another blonde MILF who is wearing a black, latex bra and matching skirt. She lifts her skirt up and I can clearly see that she doesn�t have any panties on underneath! My mom is wearing a red top that exposes her big tits with a matching red skirt. My mom tells me that this new friend of hers is a present for me, since I have been such a good boy all week! �I�m Cory, by the way,� my mom�s new friend tells me. My mom starts to make out with her new friend and Cory reaches out and grabs my cock. I get a little nervous at first, but I can feel my cock getting hard in my pants. Cory spreads my mom�s legs open and she starts to lick her clit. My mom�s pussy starts to get really wet. �Show Cory how you fuck mommy!� my mom tells me. I put the tip of my cock inside my mom�s pussy, and then I ask Cory if she will kiss my cock before I shove it back in my mom�s pussy. Cory watches me fuck my mom�s pussy and she seems to love watching us! I ask my mom if I can fuck her in the doggy style position next, so she bends over for me. While I fuck my mom from behind, she starts to eat Cory�s pussy out. I want to feel what Cory�s pussy feels like next, so Cory lies down on the couch for me. I fuck Cory in the missionary position while my mom sucks on Cory�s nipples. Cory flips over in to the doggy style position and my mom spreads Cory�s ass open while I fuck her pussy from behind. �That�s a good girl! I want you to enjoy my son�s cock to the fullest!� my mom tells her. Cory flips back over on to her back and my mom sits on her face while I am fucking Cory. �I�m going to cum all over Cory�s face!! I hope you won�t be jealous, baby� my mom moans. My mom promises our new friend that they are both going to share my cum! I fuck my mom�s pussy until I get close to cumming� Then I pull out and I cum in her mouth and all over her tongue! My mom moves her head over towards Cory�s and she kisses her, in order to share the cum with her new friend. �You taste divine!� Cory assures me. I have worked up an appetite; Maybe we can all go get some dinner now�

File size: 545MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:24:18

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/f8b01068d2fe7/Mom_Takes_Me_to_a_Fetish_Convention.mp4

Doing dishes then...

Doing dishes then her son!

Mother is doing dishes when she spills some water on her new dress. She strips and returns her overskirt on to keep doing her errands. She gets turned on by seeing her own particular bosoms and begins caressing them. She doesn't think anybody is home, so she starts to play with herself, contacting her pussy and groaning. You look around the bend and see her bare, jerking off and you choose to do some stroking off of your own. However, she gets you and asks what you're doing home. You rapidly give her the mug you got her for Mother's Day. She grins and expresses gratitude toward you yet proposes that you're excessively old now for such blessings. "I can consider something more age-fitting," she says, and without overlooking anything, she gets down on her knees, pulls down your clothing and begins giving you a sensual caress.

You have no clue what to think about your mom sucking your chicken, yet you choose now isn't the ideal opportunity for considering. Your ravishing mother's mouth feels so great. Exactly when you figure it can't show signs of improvement, she folds her tits over your dick and skims them up and down. She's plainly having a ball, and she expects to make the most of your rooster in different ways as well. She instructs you to rests on the kitchen floor and rides you. Her gigantic bosoms are skipping in your face, and you've never felt anything like this. She pivots and moves her rear end on you in mysterious ways, and you're anxious you will blow, however she instructs you to fuck her from behind. This is mother's most loved position, she says, as you do her doggystyle. Her bosoms are swinging hard as you pound her, and this is simply wonderful.

She's so prepared for your cum everywhere all over, she needs it so awful, and she empowers your climax with another titjob. Mom tittyfucks you so great, and she conveys you appropriate to the edge. At that point you impact your heap everywhere on her pretty face. She takes a taste from her new mug and says, "Now that is the thing that I call a decent Mother's Day display."

File size: 942MB
Duration: 00:16:49

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/bcbddd1f36011/MoDayMallory1080.mp4

The Happy Family

The Happy Family

Alex and Brianna have a loving and happy marriage, and a handsome intelligent son named Archie. Things are actually almost perfect� Except that Archie seems to have developed a very serious masturbation problem. Being the loving, responsible, and caring parents they are, Alex and Brianna decide it�s time to have a little talk with their son�

File size: 1.91GB
Duration: 00:26:31

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/0f0cdf1fc66e6/The_Happy_Family.mp4

Giving My Mom Som...

Giving My Mom Some Company

Hey hunny do you think you could help me out and rub some oil on my back?
Uh, sure no problem
Thanks baby, I just don�t want to burn�
So hows dad�s business trip going?
Oh he said it�s going well.. Oh sweetie, that feels so good.. maybe I should take the bikini off so you can rub me down real good, go ahead and rub a little lower..
Are you sure mom?
Yes baby, don�t stop�
Watch my step-mom tease me with her oiled up body while my dad is away on his business trip. I finally giver her exaclty what she�s been missing! It might be wrong, but I loved seeing my cum drip down my step-mom�s pussy lips!!

File size: 906MB
Duration: 00:17:26
File type: AVI

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/3b0cb76e62100/Giving_My_Mom_Some_Company.mp4

Son Fucks Mom Whi...

Son Fucks Mom While Talking to Daddy

Mom, parents are out on a trip & are calling in to check up on the k1ds, very casual and normal for the family to have sex with one another, tit groping, pussy eating, pussy licking, blowjob, missionary, doggystyle, both siblings talk to Mom while fucking, sex, creampie, cum in pussy, ignore

File size: 946MB
Duration: 00:18:38

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/1dc147f2b44f7/Never_Wake_a_Sleep_Walker.mp4

Stepmom Got That ...

Stepmom Got That Magical Touch

Small Hands is feeling quite pathetic. He got a broken pelvis and his girlfriend can�t fuck him so she dumped him. All he wants is to be extreme and feel free! He sure as hell can�t do that in a stupid fucking wheelchair. What the fuck! His stepmom Brandy feels bad watching him stare out the window hopelessly. Maybe she can lift his spirits(and maybe something else). She comes over smiling and damn does she look hot! She shows him her beautiful large tits and surprises him showing her pierced nipples. Small Hands is in heaven. She gets sloppy on his cock and soon life is coming back into him as he fucks her hard! She magically got his cock working and his pelvis feels like new from fucking this super fine MILF! Stepmoms are the best!!

File size: 1.65GB
Duration: 00:23:01

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/cacac86e2e5cc/Stepmom_Got_That_Magical_Touch.mp4

Make me a baby so...

Make me a baby son!!!

My stepmom is in that part of her life where she can feel her biological clock ticking. Honestly, it kind of freaks me out, but the lucky part is that she is looking around for anything that will get her preggers. My dad is shooting blanks, though, so her only hope is my fat cock. The thing is, I never asked to be a hero. I was just born with these gifts. Oh well. With great cock size comes great responsibility. And that responsibility today is to fuck my stepmom in the bathroom and cum inside her cougar pussy. I can handle that!

File size: 1.74GB
Duration: 00:20:31

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/770296d20e813/Cums_With_Great_Responsibility.mp4

Bath Time with My...

Bath Time with My Mom

When Alexis Fawx is at home she likes to be comfortable. So it is no surprise that she is wearing such a loose fitting blouse while cleaning up around the house. But our stud could not be more surprised when she answers the door wearing next to nothing. He tries to gather himself and tells her he is looking for Josh. She tells him she is Joshs mom and invites him inside. Alexis leaves our flabbergasted stud sitting on the couch while she heads upstairs to take a bath. But when our stud gets up to take a bathroom break, he notices that Alexis has left a pair of panties out on the floor. She must have dropped them, he figures, and being the good Samaritan that he is, he wants to return them. He finds her in the bathtub, scrubbing herself down, and watches her secretly. Soon, Alexis asks him to come out and join her in the water. He happily dives in and gives her an extra thick loofa to clean herself up with. Then he busts a load of extra soft, moisturizing lotion all over her. That will get you clean, Alexis!

File size: 966MB
Duration: 00:47:52

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/100d4740c5cf7/Scrub_Away_The_Sin.mp4

Son Programs Mom ...

Son Programs Mom Into A Fuck Robot

Aiden is shocked and excited. Mom stares forward with a slack jaw and a blank stare. He waves his hand in front of her face, and notices no reaction. He calls out to her, but no reply. Aiden then does the unthinkable�he touches her chest. After breaking a taboo, he realizes his chip actually does work. He compliments her tits, and then decides he will refer to her as �Mombot.� Eager to see if she reacts to voice commands, he says, �Mombot, ACTIVIATE,� and she comes to life, robotically saying, �Yes, Mas-ter.� He commands her to get on her knees, and she obediently does so, �Yes, Mas-ter.� He then tells her to blow him, and she pulls down his pants and boxers, revealing his hard cock. Before she has a chance to start the blowjob, he remembers the harsh words she said to him earlier, and slaps her with his dick. He rubs his junk all over her face, and verbally taunts her.
Satisfied that he�s degraded her, he tells Mombot to suck his dick, and she robotically does so. Aiden is blown away by how good she is, and even enjoys the popping sounds. He then decides to humiliate her, and deactivates the chip by pressing the chip. She comes out of her robotic state, confused at first, and then completely furious, ready to hurt him. He cuts her off by pressing the chip on her forehead again, sending her back into being his mind controlled robot. After a few minutes of blowjob paradise, he says freeze, and she freezes in place, wide eyed, and mouth open.
He walks back and enjoys the view of her frozen on her knees, and then gets close to grope her chest. He then orders her to get on the bed, lay back, and open her legs. Mombot unfreezes, and says, �Yes, Mas-ter.� She gets up, and robotically walks towards the bed, sits down, and pulls off her thong. She spreads her legs, and gives a blank stare. He enjoys the site of her posed spread eagle, and her arms posed stiff. He leans in and starts thrusting his hard cock inside of her, and she begins moaning faintly. He realizes that she enjoys what he is doing, and there is nothing that she can do about it.
He commands Mombot to get on her hands and knees. She robotically does so, and he thrusts his cock into her doggystyle. She continues her blank stare, and faint moans, and after a while, Aiden tells her to swallow his cum. �Yes, Mas-ter.� She opens her mouth, and he jerks his cum into it, and she swallows obediently. She waits for his next command, and he tells her to go sit against the headboard. She replies, �Yes, Mas-ter,� and robotically makes her way onto the bed, and sits posed as a sex doll.
As she stares off, Aiden calls back his friend, and lets him know that the chip works perfectly. He proceeds to tell him that they�re going to make a fortune, and he already knows how to market it. The chip is going to turn disobedient women into mind controlled robots. After he hangs up, he looks over at his mind controlled mom, and asks if she likes his new invention. Mombot replies, �Yes, Mas-ter,� and he lays his head on her chest as she continues to stare off.

File size: 222MB
Duration: 00:20:01

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/d847c56567752/Son_Programs_Mom_Into_A_Fuck_Robot.mp4

Cumming inside hi...

Cumming inside his mother!

Part One:
Things get hot and heavy when Makayla and her son have to spend the night in the same bed together in a shared hotel room.
Part Two
Makayla and her son were suppose to watch a movie together but he never came out of his room. When she goes in to check on him, he tells her he�s busy talking to friends. She finally decides to call him out on avoiding her since.. last week. She says she understands that he feels a little awkward, but assures him what they�re doing is ok, proceeding to slip out of her robe.

File size: 1.46GB
Duration: 00:33:10

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/724240f5aff7f/No_Words_Necessary.mp4

Impregnating My F...

Impregnating My French Aunt (Unlivable tits!)

This is my last ovulating day today! My nephew is unfortunately at school. I had to do what an aunt who wants to get pregnant gotta do! I pretended to be his mom and called him out sick so he had to come home. I was waiting for him and told him that it was my last chance. We had to do it over and over and over! We went straight into my bedroom, I sucked his cock a little to make him super stimulated and ready so I could get the best of his sperm! Since it�s our last day, I decided that it was best to really enjoy our sex together, chances might be higher to get pregnant if we loved it right! I enjoyed my nephew�s big cock and he enjoyed his aunt�s tight pussy and big tits! I was riding his cock cowgirl, then reverse cowgirl and it felt so good! Then, we switched to doggy style, that�s when he gave me his first semen of the day. We then fucked standing doggy with my legs and arms spread against the patio door. Switched to the bathroom standing doggy again in front of the mirror, he gave me a second load! We needed to try again! Went in the shower for a third fuck and creampie! A fourth one in the living room bent over the couch. Finally a fifth and last one while I was sitting on his cock on the couch and riding him hard, really enjoying our last fuck of the day before his uncle came back! (No cum visible to camera/implicit) Moving on to another day�I finally got the results! Am I pregnant or not? What will happen to our special relationship? You�ll get to know all about it. Featuring Kyle Balls from WCA Productions. This is the final part of this series. Make sure to grab the 2 previous ones to complete your series!

File size: 425MB
Duration: 00:12:30
File type: AVI

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/c1e2e97d0faf2/Impregnating_My_French_Aunt.mp4

Lingerie Mom series

Lingerie Mom series

I was in my bathroom getting dressed and putting on my sexy new heels that a client bought me when I noticed my son Billy standing in my closet. �What are you doing in there Billy? Are you watching me getting ready for work?� �You want mommy to play with you don�t you?� �I don�t have much time my client will be here soon. I then look at my watch and decide I may have a little time.� �Are you horny Billy? Mommy is too!� �I can make you cum while mommy plays with her pussy. Would you like mommy to make you cum?� I then put on some black crotch less pantyhose and slide on the heels. �These are real sexy heels, huh Billy?� I walk around in them talking real dirty and then slowly pull up my skirt and pull out my big tits.

I pull my skirt off and sit down on the seat spreading my legs and pulling my pussy lips apart. �You want mommy to play with her pussy?� I start licking and sucking on a black dildo and I get my pussy real wet before sliding it inside me. I take that big black cock stretching my pussy open real wide. It feels so good inside me. My son Billy then comes over to me and puts his big dick in my mouth. I suck and stroke it just the way my son likes it. I stroke and suck for a long time and then takes over while I fuck my pussy with the black cock. He loves to see a big black cock fucking me and making me cum! He then stroked it real fast and got a big load all over my tits. I licked and tasted his cum. I love the way my son�s cum tastes!

File size: 384MB
Duration: 00:17:09

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/aa54e80084014/Lingerie_Mom_series_13.mp4

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!