• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Humiliation of girls in photos BDSM

WildHare87

Registered Member
Tattooed Tramp

Tattooed Tramp

Info:
Name: Tattooed Tramp
Photos: 138
Resolution: 675x1200
Format: JPG

Description: We grabbed tattooed tramp Henna Hex and brought her into a particularly nice corner of the dungeon to get a good look at her. All of her ink tells us she isn't a stranger to pain. The different places she has it tell us that she has no shame. That's good. It means Elise Graves doesn't have to worry about pushing her limits.

In fact, Henna is completely into it. There is no use pretending that she isn't. She begs to lick Elise's pussy. She moans whenever she feels the whip. Even if she protested, the wetness between her legs would betray her in a heartbeat. The way Henna reacts tells Elise everything she needs to know. Bind the body, bind the will.
Tags: BDSM
Model(s): Henna Hex

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Tattooed Tramp

WildHare87

Registered Member
Teacher's Pet

Teacher's Pet

Info:
Name: Teacher's Pet
Photos: 126

Description: If Jack Hammer put a notch on his bed post for every hot blonde that he turned into a quivering pile of cum drunk flesh with intense BDSM then he would have sawed through the damn thing a long time ago. They look at him and see all of their fantasies about being powerless and used playing out in their heads. Mona Wales, for instance, wants to be tied up and beat down in the worst of ways. She gets off on the whole "pain and punishment" thing, and she is feeling hotter than ever the second the rope is around her. The game today is about how many times she is going to cum. Jack is going to alternate pain with pleasure, getting her worked up through the use of rope and floggers, then turning the Hitachi loose on her wet pussy and sensitive clit to push her over the edge. As soon as she comes down from the high he starts the cycle again and makes sure to keep turning up the intensity until she has nothing left to give.
Model(s): Mona Wales | Jack Hammer

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Teacher's Pet

WildHare87

Registered Member
Tegan In The Middle

Tegan In The Middle

Info:
Name: Tegan In The Middle
Photos: 92

Description: Tegan is a bit stuck. She's caught in the middle of two posts. Her arms are stretched as wide as they'll go. Her legs are pulled out at an angle that aches. She's just about as vulnerable as a woman can be. Or so she thinks. The addition of a blindfold and gag make her predicament even more intolerable. Then comes the removal of her clothes.Matt can't help himself. Tegan has an ass that requires touching. The moment it is exposed he smacks it. He turns it pink. Matt is far from done. He exposes her tender little nipples and weighs them down. It's clear she likes her treatment.Matt wants Tegan to to suffer. He stretches her between her posts with a crotch rope and nipple clamps. The weights that hang on the ropes pull her nipples out painfully. The rocks tug on her sensitive cunt. The vibrator only makes the situation worse as the makes her wiggle.
Model(s): Tegan Trex

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Tegan In The Middle

WildHare87

Registered Member
The Barrel

The Barrel

Info:
Name: The Barrel
Photos: 70
Resolution: 797x1200

Description: Wide-eyed and submissive to the max, anna comes hard and fast after PD lashes her toes, thumbs, and hair together - creating a brutal hogtie. For her punishment, PD torments her feet and ass. She thanks him, kissing his hand. Then Anna's tied over a barrel and pussy-whipped. She's made to stand on the barrel in heels. While she fights to keep her balance, she's whipped and vibrated to orgasm. aAnna's a true player with a submissive attitude that pumps up the action, making for a fascinating first shoot.
Model(s): Anna Rose

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD The Barrel

WildHare87

Registered Member
The Dark Side

The Dark Side

Info:
Name: The Dark Side
Photos: 63
Resolution: 1200x800

Description: Having done some boy/girl shoots in LA, Emma turns to the dark side and ends up in PD's lair hanging in a canvas bag. Crimped into a hogtie, she worms her way toward Mr. Pogo, sucking and fucking her way to the first of many orgasms. She's caned then laid on her side with one leg hoisted. Her pussy's pink and mounded. Her cunt goes creamy as she's fucked with Mr. Pogo. Her orgasms come fast and furious with each bondage position. There are benefits to the dark side...
Model(s): Emma

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD The Dark Side

WildHare87

Registered Member
The New Girl Part Two

The New Girl Part Two

Info:
Name: The New Girl Part Two
Photos: 180

Description: Mia Austin is so petite that being a size queen is probably not in her best interest. With a tiny body like hers and a tight little snatch she can't possibly handle the kind of cock that Jack Hammer is packing. But that doesn't seem to matter to her because she is hungry for dick in the worst of ways. The inflatable dildo Jack pushes inside of Mia is not enough for her. It blows up to an enormous size and her pussy takes it without any problems. She has a couple of great orgasms with that monster between her legs but that doesn't help sate her cock-lust. For that she is going to need the real thing. Jack Hammer has more than enough to make Mia scream. In fact, he crams her cunt so full that she is drooling in ecstasy. The orgasm she has when he is done with her is like an earth quake. She goes limp in her bondage and just lets the feeling overwhelm her.
Model(s): Mia Austin | Jack Hammer

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD The New Girl Part Two

WildHare87

Registered Member
The Package

The Package

Info:
Name: The Package
Photos: 124

Description: "Who are you?""What's your problem?""Why are you doing this?""What's wrong with you?"His lack of response was deafening. I tried to struggle. I tried to get him to respond, but he said nothing. I came here to pick up a package. I wish I had never come. I didn't even need the stupid thing.When he finally came to tie my wrists I fought with everything I had, but the more I struggled the tighter the ropes got. When he tied my ankles I had nothing else to struggle with. My body was his. His disgusting hands fumbled over my young tight body. He removed my clothes. He smelled me. What a creep!I had almost forgotten about the taxi driver. When he came in to find me I was so glad to see him. I thought maybe he would untie me, but he's more creepy than the other guy. To see what he did to me go to Sexually Broken.I've always prided myself on my tits. They cost me enough money. The ropes he tied around them were so tight I worried they might pop. After less than a minute they were dark purple and swollen. Then the creep shows me his true nature. He's a sadist.
Model(s): Kenzie Taylor

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD The Package

WildHare87

Registered Member
The Sweetest Kiss part one

The Sweetest Kiss part one

Info:
Name: The Sweetest Kiss part one
Photos: 94

Description: Phoenix Rose sat on my table and told me that her favorite thing in the world was challenging rope bondage. I give her a quick look and I know she isn't lying. For some girls their favorite part about bondage is getting out of it, but for Phoenix being bound is the sweetest thing she's ever known.

There are many ways to challenge a bondage slut. My first choice is a brutal hog-tie. Her back is arched, her elbows are pulled together and she can only rest her weight on her hips. I like keeping Phoenix's tits up in the air so I can whip and clip them.

Next she is face down and ass up, as I tie her into a tight little ball. It keeps her perfectly positioned for caning and has the added benefit of being the most challenging bondage Phoenix will face all day. It seems simple enough but the way her weight is distributed makes even sitting still and excruciating experience.

It won't be her last for the evening, either. She still has a partial suspension to stand through, some brutal single tailing to face, and she is going to spend a few extremely painful minutes on her knees.
Model(s): Phoenix Rose

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD The Sweetest Kiss part one

WildHare87

Registered Member
The Sweetest Kiss part two

The Sweetest Kiss part two

Info:
Name: The Sweetest Kiss part two
Photos: 53
Resolution: 2464x1643

Description: What a wonderful gift I found upon entering the barn. The lovely Phoenix Rose with her tongue and nipples stretched to the max. A note adorning her chest tells me that Cyd Black had left her for me. My first thought is to how long she's been there, on her knees with her arms behind her back.She's on her belly with her arms bound together behind her. Her knees are bent and each thigh is tied to her ankle. I want to see her cunt so I spread her knees with a metal spreader and open her as wide as I can. I pull her hair back to her arms so she either pulls at her hair viciously or she raises her arms uncomfortably. I insert an asshook and attach it to her arms. Now she's caught pulling between her tender asshole and her delicate scalp. Then I fill her cunt with a rubber cock on a stick before teasing her with a vibrator. Before she's able to cum I remove the vibrator. She makes her first mistake and protests. My response is a hideous barbed gag that slides down her throat. Then I get to my real work; punishing her feet with a cane.Her ass is my next target. With her legs pulled up to a post I can whip, flog, cane, and otherwise beat her ass, back, and feet. Her ass is so sweet it just begs to be penetrated. The dildo takes a second to go in, but it makes a nice pop as it does and elicits a beautiful scream from her throat. The dick on a stick fucks her ass to a chorus of screams. The vibrator betrays her true feelings though. As the squirt flows from her pussy she scream and shakes. The spanking adds to her pleasure and she floods the floor with her juices.Still cum-drunk: she's tied to the floor, caned, and whipped. Painful clothes pins pinch her milky white tender flesh. The string connecting the pins is tied to a rope holding her legs up to the pulley and now she has to hold them up herself. That's not going to be so easy with the singletail slicing at her beautiful round butt. She holds out as long as she can, but the pain is too much and she kicks her legs out ripping the pins off in an excruciating display.Finally her nimble body is tied into a ball. Her pussy and asshole are completely exposed leaving her feeling vulnerable. Her neck is tied to the floor with just the right amount of pressure. Her clit is tortured with the vibrator and a hard metal shaft penetrating her tender pussy. She cums again and again causing her already sensitive clit to become red and even more tender. Most people would let enough be enough, but I want her to squirt again. The hitachi does the trick with a thick cock fucking her cunt. She's beyond cummed out and yet the squirt keeps coming. When Cyd Black gives a gift it really does please. All I can think to do is share the prize. Tied to the floor sweaty in a pool of her own cum I pass her back to Cyd for his turn.
Model(s): Phoenix Rose

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD The Sweetest Kiss part two

WildHare87

Registered Member
Tie Me Up

Tie Me Up

Info:
Name: Tie Me Up
Photos: 132

Description: Girls like Abella Danger come to Jack Hammer and ask to be tied up. She probably thought she'd get some rope around her wrists and ankles, holding her body spread eagle. She may have even anticipated the breast harness he puts on her. What she probably didn't see coming was an intense, vibrating orgasm while she struggles in a partial suspension. Then there is the real suspension. She'd be gasping for air from cumming or maybe the awe of being off the ground, but the rope around her neck may have more to do with her labored breathing. She thought she was just going to be strapped to a pole, but as he pulled her legs up behind her the precarious nature of her situation really started to sink in.
Model(s): Abella Danger | Jack Hammer

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Tie Me Up

WildHare87

Registered Member
Tie My Tits Tight Please

Tie My Tits Tight Please

Info:
Name: Tie My Tits Tight Please
Photos: 142

Description: They really don't get any better then Darling. Blessed with blonde hair, booming boobs and an ass flawless enough that religions could be founded on it, Darling is the perfect bondage package. Her spine is like rubber and can be pushed into positions that would break a normal human. She is what bondage wet dreams are made of. And she is all ours. Today we put this rope slut through her paces and give her what she so deeply craves.The bondage starts out easily enough, we can do warmup while we slowly ramp up the pace to its brutal punishing conclusion. A simple wrist to hip tie is all it takes to render her arms completely useless. We have Darling bend over and expose that perfect ass before moving on to the strict breast bondage her tits demand. Rope cuts across those giant boobs and trap her nipples and a tight gag fills her mouth hole, causing her to drool uncontrollably all over herself. We manhandle her like the play toy that she is, bending her bound body into any position that pleases us. Her pussy responds, betraying her and her dark desires. We vibrate her to a series of earth shattering orgasms.What follows is a never-ending bondage orgy. Darling is shifted from position to position like a big breasted gumby doll. She is nipple clamped, caned, mercilessly flogged and tied into a brutal back arch. An asshook is firmly wedged deep into that flawless butt. Twine pulls her fingers back into helpless claws. A wooden tongue trap keeps her mouth cranked open. We vibrate and fingerblast her again and again, and the relentless orgasms and strict ties send her spiraling deeply into sexual subspace. Darling's eyes glaze over in bliss.Time to drive this home. Darling is cranked up into the scorpion, a position most will never come close to but Darling handles with ease. Her freshly caned feet rest almost on her head. The asshook is still in her ass, her perfectly shaved pussy on full display. We rip out one last orgasm out of her and leave her languishing in the strict bondage, gasping and moaning. You are very welcome my dear. Come back anytime...
Model(s): Dee Williams | Matt Williams

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Tie My Tits Tight Please

WildHare87

Registered Member
Tomboy

Tomboy

Info:
Name: Tomboy
Photos: 139
Resolution: 1200x797

Description: Brina's played around with cuffs and tape with her husband, but she's never seen the likes of PD before. She's strung up by the neck high onto her tip toes. Then PD punches and slaps her, dragging her to the floor for a half-hogtie. Now his cock goes in her mouth. He puts her in a steer tie, then folded up on her back. PD's cock fucks her in the ass as he vibrates her to orgasm. Bound to a chair, she comes hard and long, her face wet with cum.
Model(s): Brina James

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Tomboy

WildHare87

Registered Member
Touched by a Stranger

Touched by a Stranger

Info:
Name: Touched by a Stranger
Photos: 79

Description: Callie Black is a timid flower. With her gorgeous blue eyes and her silky blond hair she's just as innocent as you'd imagine. The moment OT walks onto the stage she's like a deer in headlights. Shaking like a leaf. It doesn't get any better for Callie either. OT puts his hands on her and she draws back.Ever the creep OT confronts her about her predicament. To worsen her disgust OT makes her look him in the eye as he violates her most intimate parts. She can't help, but look away. Each time OT scolds her and draws her back in. She denies being turned on, but her wetness says otherwise.The longer he plays with her the more disgusted she seems. He takes pictures of her pussy and asshole and makes her look at them while he describes all the thousands of people who are going to see her cunt. She seems embarrassed. In the end though she cums through gritted teeth. OT makes her beg to stop."Stop! Please Stop!"
Model(s): Callie Black

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Touched by a Stranger

WildHare87

Registered Member
Transfiguring Desire

Transfiguring Desire

Info:
Name: Transfiguring Desire
Photos: 115
Resolution: 689x1200

Description: A fabulous shoot with PD in top form and Cherry Torn his abject, willing subject as they wallow in sexual heat BDSM style. Bound in a steer tie, Cherry Torn is on the floor and PD fucks her with his toes. The wind howls outside the barn as Cherry Torn is whipped, hung by her wrists, and whipped again. Then with her neck, wrists, and tits bound to a yoke and her knees and ankles lashed to spreader bars, he makes her stride up and down like some kind of bizarre futuristic being. Once she's on her knees, he bangs her in the ass, beats her with a paddle, and vibrates the bitch to a long surging orgasm, both of them snared in his strange, transfiguring desire.
Model(s): Cherry Torn

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Transfiguring Desire

WildHare87

Registered Member
Trapped Part One

Trapped Part One

Info:
Name: Trapped Part One
Photos: 118

Description: Ashley Graham and PD are enjoying his version of a nice quiet meal at home. It involves one bound girl, no real food, and some probing questions. At least it starts with just questions. It is not long before he has decided to probe other places. Ashley is a small girl, which makes her huge tits look like a pair of huge targets on her chest. PD is never one to pass on such a perfect chance.
Model(s): Ashlee Graham

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Trapped Part One

WildHare87

Registered Member
Two Young Cunts

Two Young Cunts

Info:
Name: Two Young Cunts
Photos: 82
Resolution: 914x600

Description: Two fabulous girls for the price of one! Lora is young and new to the bondage scene, excitable as hell. Tickled, flogged, and dripped with hot wax on her pussy and tits, she's fucked until her cunt drools. Tobi's done a little bondage, but never with the likes of PD. Once she's trussed like turkey, he paws her tits and ass. She's got a luscious pink pussy ripe for fucking and a mouthhole that knows how to suck cock. Tobi thinks it's awesome. She's hyped and ready for more.
Model(s): Lora | Tobi

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Two Young Cunts

WildHare87

Registered Member
Ultra Tight Part Two

Ultra Tight Part Two

Info:
Name: Ultra Tight Part Two
Photos: 164
Resolution: 689x1200

Description: Gorgeous jade's roped and hogtied ultra-tight so she can suck PD's cock. He dresses her in garter belt, stockings, and heels and ties her hair to the hoist. She stands on blocks as he canes her nipples. She nearly growls with pleasure. PD whips and shocks jade, every now and then poking his cock in one of her holes. Bound with her knees to her shoulders, he ties her large labia wide and hoists her up by the ankles. Then lashed into a tight ball on a mattress, he rolls her on her back, fucks her in the ass, penetrates her cunt with a dildo, and vibrates jade to a big, hard fucking orgasm.
Model(s): Jade Indica

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Ultra Tight Part Two

WildHare87

Registered Member
Undone

Undone

Info:
Name: Undone
Photos: 122
Resolution: 1200x797

Description: Bronte and PD burst into flame in this sexually charged BDSM shoot, the most exciting PD has ever created. As PD canes Bronte's thighs, breasts, and ass, his eyes literally shine. Bronte promises him that when she tops him, she'll do worse. By the time PD gets around to her clit, Bronte has a major hard-on. Her cunt's drooling. With suctioned clit and nipples, meanie weanies bite her inner thighs. PD can hardly keep Mr. Pogo inside of her. When the vibrator starts, Bronte comes hard. Then PD gets two more out of her. Her pussy bulges, plush. Her chest is drenched with drool. Bronte's undone.
Model(s): Bronte

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Undone

WildHare87

Registered Member
Unforgettable

Unforgettable

Info:
Name: Unforgettable
Photos: 60
Resolution: 1200x800

Description: Cute, petite little Mei proves without a doubt that she's both a pain and bondage slut. What starts as a simple Japanese torso tie becomes an exciting single ankle suspension. Alternating between kissing PD and taking a beating on her ass and thighs, Mei comes almost as soon as the vibrator touches her clit. Follow that up with extended confinement and another fantastic bondage scene leaving Mei hanging from a post while in strappado. With raised welts on her thighs from a caning, Mei comes again. PD and Mei, both in excellent form, strike a perfect balance to create an unforgettable BDSM experience.
Model(s): Mei Mara

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Unforgettable

WildHare87

Registered Member
Useless

Useless

Info:
Name: Useless
Photos: 101

Description: Here at INSEX we like to train our staff to help out. Kate has been told a thousand times how to wrap up a rope, how to unscrew things, and a multitude of other tasks. However, each task seems to prove too difficult for her to wrap her pretty little head around.Perhaps we'll find out if she's not too dumb to sit in some bondage. OT ties her up and she just sits there with a blank look on her face. She works at a bondage studio, you'd think she'd know how to behave once the ropes go on. Her insipid apologies are like nails on a chalk board to OT so he gags her immediately.At least Kate has a nice body and a pretty face. It's all that redeems her. OT removes her favorite top. Kate is mortified that he cut right through it. She imagines her train ride home without it to cover her tits. In the end OT finds a use for her as a punching bag. He hauls her up in the air and beats her. If she has started with any sense, by the time OT is finished with her, it's gone.
Model(s): Kate Kennedy

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Useless

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!