• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Hardcore Extreme Fisting, Pussies are stretched

Lydia

Lydia

Name of actress: Lydia
Tags: Fisting

Feistybabe of the month, Lydia.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Lydia
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 480 x 640
Duration: 17 min 41 s
Size: 143 MiB

00240x0032-07.png

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

An Extreme XXXmas

An Extreme XXXmas

Name of actress: Dirty Garden Girl, Roxy Raye

I'm sure I don't have to describe what's in this special Christmas update... you'll know it's extreme when you hear who's in it... Dirty Garden Girl and Roxy Raye!

GENERAL INFO:
Name: An Extreme XXXmas
Resolution: 540 x 960
Duration: 19 min 5 s
Size: 499 MiB

00240x0032-07.png

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

My Shy Neighbors

My Shy Neighbors

Name of actress: Angie Noir, Deauxma

Girl Girl first time lesbian hookup! I was the shy Mother of the neighborhood. I rarely talked to anyone but all that changed when a beautiful woman moved in next door. Her name was simply "Deauxma" and I could not keep my eye off of her beautiful face and smile and her curvy sexy body and those huge breasts! I needed to talk to her and one day I found myself in her house spilling my life's story. Before long I knew my attraction was more than skin deep. I needed to be with her, touching and kissing but to my surprise she had desires for me too! Deauxma relaxed me and helped me. kissing made me instantly WET and I was amazed because she was a girl! She licked my nipples and I licked hers, she touched and played with my pussy and fed me my own juices! Her mouth touched my female lips and her tongue danced on my clit!! I knew my term was coming and I repeated all of those GLORIOUS actions on my neighbor! There was one last surprise for me. she walked away and come back with a cock attached to some kind of belt. she showed me what to do and I became the "Man" of the house and fucked her from behind and then from the front! We both had cum but hers was special because she SQUIRTED all over my "cock" and legs! WOW. I am glad I got Lesbian Lessons from my beautiful neighbor!

GENERAL INFO:
Name: My Shy Neighbors
Duration: 22 min 37 s
Size: 659 MiB

00240x0032-07.png

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Maya Kendrick Gets Fisted and Fucked by Ariel X

Maya Kendrick Gets Fisted and Fucked by Ariel X

Name of actress: Ariel X,
Tags: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Fisting, Anal Stretching, Brunette, Buttplug, Curvy

Description: Ariel X brings suspect Maya Kendrick back to the last scene of her crime. Wide eyed Maya claims she's never been here before, but Ariel knows better than to trust the words of this slut. Arial decides to re-enact the events from that night when the criminal known as the Infamous Butthole Fister fisted their last victim. Ariel spanks and sniffs Maya's asshole before sliding a butt plug straight in Maya's ass. Every time Ariel pops it in and out Maya hungry hole gapes wide open ready for more. Ariel pries Maya's asshole open with her fingers to get a good look at Maya's pink insides. Then Ariel grabs the 2 foot long slink monster and pushes it almost all the way in Maya's ass. Maya moans as the toy sinks in, inch by inch, stretching her open and filling up her insides. Now that Maya's hole is properly stretched, Ariel takes turns pushing her fists into Maya's ass. Maya has never been fisted anally before and she loves feeling her asshole swallow Ariel's hands. She cums hard on Ariel's fists over and over again, her body shaking with orgasms. Once that Maya's ass is gaping open, Ariel wants to see what Maya can do to her asshole. Maya slides a fat plug into Ariel's ass and then replaces it with her fist. Ariel can't stop cumming as Maya fist fucks her. With her hand in Ariel, Maya admits she is the culprit! With this confession, Ariel knows she must punish Maya, and fucks her ass with a huge strap-on cock. Maya's eyes flutter up as Ariel pounds her pretty pink asshole. Maya's ass is left raw and gaping - the fister has become the fisted.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Maya Kendrick Gets Fisted and Fucked by Ariel X
Duration: 1 h 4 min
Size: 704 MiB

00240x0032-07.png

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Kinky Anal Sluts: Stretching and Fisting with Dana DeArmond and Lyla Storm

Kinky Anal Sluts: Stretching and Fisting with Dana DeArmond and Lyla Storm

Name of actress: Dana DeArmond,
Tags: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Fisting, Anal Stretching, Brunette, Buttplug, Dildo

Description: Two outstanding anal sluts give us a stellar performance of the kinkiest anal sex on the planet! The sexy and provocative Dana DeArmond takes beautiful Lyla Storm to new levels with large toys, fisting and strap-on. Then Dana gets on the receiving end and shows us how amazing her ass can be with fisting, large dildo fucking and a gloriously gaping ass hole!

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Kinky Anal Sluts: Stretching and Fisting with Dana DeArmond and Lyla Storm
Duration: 1 h 13 min
Size: 801 MiB

00240x0032-07.png

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Date Night: Eliza Jane Stuffs Pierce Paris' Balls in His Ass

Date Night: Eliza Jane Stuffs Pierce Paris' Balls in His Ass

Name of actress: Eliza Jane,
Tags: BDSM, Big Dick, Blonde, Bondage, Brunet, CBT, Corporal Punishment

Description: Couple Eliza Jane and Pierce Paris finally have a night off together! Eliza really wants tonight to be special and orders new toys to try out with Pierce. Pierce is hesitant at first, but will try anything for Eliza. He strips for her, revealing his toned fit body. After he's naked, Eliza slaps handcuffs on him and bends him over her knee. Pierce is shocked as Eliza begins spanking him - hard! He's even more surprised that he kind of likes it. Eliza then begins to trail her petite feet along his body. When her feet land on his cock, Eliza decides it's time to for more pain. She kicks Pierce in his balls over and over again. Pierce moans as Eliza's petite feet bust his balls, and Eliza is delighted. She's never had so much fun! She loves treating her boyfriend like a piece of meat. She sits on his face and uses his mouth to pleasure herself before sinking her pretty teeth into his big fat cock. Next, she zip ties him down and flogs him all over his ass and back. She slides her fat cock into his open mouth. Pierce swallows every inch of her fat cock, getting it all wet for his ass. Eliza splits Pierce's ass open with her strap on, thrusting relentlessly as she pounds Pierce's asshole. Once his ass is stretched wide, she fist fucks his slutty ass before stuffing both his balls into his ass. After his balls are inserted, she pushes her fist inside, fisting him while holding his own balls in her hand. But Eliza isn't done yet. She fits Pierce with a strap-on gag and fucks his face as she tugs on his nipple clamps with a leash. Once she's satisfied, Eliza uses her petite feet to jerk off Pierce. He cums hard, covering her toes in sticky cum. Eliza grabs his dick and furiously keeps jacking Pierce off until he cums again.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Date Night: Eliza Jane Stuffs Pierce Paris' Balls in His Ass
Duration: 1 h 0 min
Size: MiB

00240x0032-07.png

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Caged Ass! These girls did the crime, now they do the anal time!

Caged Ass! These girls did the crime, now they do the anal time!

Name of actress: Maddy O'Reilly,
Tags: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Fisting, Anal Stretching, Ass To Mouth, Brunette, Buttplug

Description: Cherry Torn runs a tough system. Even her intake processing is the most brutal known. She strips her prisoners down, does a full body cavity search then leaves them in the cage until she's ready to use them. Poor Veronica Avluv has been Cherry's toy for weeks but now she has company. Hot young Maddy O'reilly gets a new inmate hazing of a life time. Cherry's prisoners do ass to mouth, get strap on fucked, eat ass off the strap on, gape and lick inside each other gape, get fisted and squirted on all over a few parking tickets and for jaywalking.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Caged Ass! These girls did the crime, now they do the anal time!
Duration: 1 h 3 min
Size: 693 MiB

00240x0032-07.png

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Dee Williams Gets Schooled: Big Tit Teacher Gets Stuffed Air Tight

Dee Williams Gets Schooled: Big Tit Teacher Gets Stuffed Air Tight

Name of actress: Dee Williams,
Tags: Airtight, Anal, Athletic, BDSM, Big Dick, Big Tits, Black

Description: Adult education teacher Dee Williams has had it with her students' lewd and rude comments! She tells them to leave if they are not here to learn, but her students have something else on the mind besides schoolwork. They surround her, grab her by the throat, and rip off her clothes, revealing her huge tits. Dee struggles to get away, but is over-powered, stripped, and put on her knees. She gasps as her students feel her up, grab her big tits, and smack her cute ass. Suddenly she has a cock in her mouth and two more in her hands. Dee gags on their cocks as they take turns fucking her face. Drool leaks out of her mouth, down her face and on her tits. Then they hog tie her and throw her over a desk. Unable to move, Dee has no choice but to continue sucking their hard fat cocks. She gets sloppier and sloppier with each cock and finally two students shove both their cocks in her mouth at the same time. Eager to see what her other holes can take, Dee's students string her up. Suspended from the ceiling in rope, Dee takes a cock in each end. She slides down on the dick in her cunt before sliding down on the cock in her sloppy mouth. The students always suspected their hot teacher would make a good fuck sleeve and Dee proves them right. They take turns fucking her from both ends as Dee squeals between them. Her cries are muffled by the cocks fucking her mouth. Dee is horrified but excited. All this fucking is turning her on and Dee goes from a proper school teacher to a horny greedy cock slut. Next, Dee gets stuffed airtight as her students fill all her holes. Dee loves being full of cock and her students love fucking her. They fuck her holes wide open and soon Dee is prolapsing as she orgasms. Laughing, the students continue pounding her cunt and asshole. They trade off stuffing her holes as Dee orgasms over and over again on their cocks. Finally, Dee gets on her knees and takes load after load of cum all over her face. Cum covered, Dee jerks off as she awaits her last load. She cums hard and gets the last fat load. She swallows every drop and licks her lips, satisfied and sated.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Dee Williams Gets Schooled: Big Tit Teacher Gets Stuffed Air Tight
Duration: 1 h 14 min
Size: 815 MiB

00240x0032-07.png

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Anal Babes in the Desert

Anal Babes in the Desert

Name of actress: Bonnie Rotten,
Tags: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Fisting, Anal Stretching, Black Hair, Blonde, Bottom

Description: Bonnie Rotten gets lots of anal attention from Krissy Lynn as they explore kinky sex in the California desert. These two babes deliver high sexual energy with lots of ass stretching, butt fucking, ATM, squirting and ass worship.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Anal Babes in the Desert
Duration: 57 min 34 s
Size: 631 MiB

00240x0032-07.png

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Beautiful Karmen Karma pushes her Anal Boundaries Only for EverythingButt

Beautiful Karmen Karma pushes her Anal Boundaries Only for EverythingButt

Name of actress: Francesca Le,
Tags: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Fisting, Anal Stretching, Asian, Black Hair, Bottom

Description: Ariel X here to post a personal note about this shoot. Since taking over Everythingbutt as a director, this scene with Francesca Le and Karam Karma is the hottest thing I've seen. Karmen was determined to push her boundaries for Everything Butt. She gives us her First Speculum Experience First Anal Fisting and First One camera Enema. Francesca Le does some beautiful, extreme Face sitting. There is something so sexy about seeing a hot girl really pushing to fit giant objects into her posterior. Karmen has to call mercy a few times but she is willing and determined to take the whole fist and huge toys. This is intense. Powerful Anal Oragasms and Authentic Anal Gape Training

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Beautiful Karmen Karma pushes her Anal Boundaries Only for EverythingButt
Duration: 52 min 42 s
Size: 578 MiB

00240x0032-07.png

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Anal Audition: Dylan's Honeycomb Attempt

Anal Audition: Dylan's Honeycomb Attempt

Name of actress: Dylan Ryan
Tags: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Fisting, Anal Stretching, Blonde, Buttplug, Dildo

Description: Dylan stepped onto the Hogtied set with Honeycomb Honey wishes on her mind & throbbing asshole. She really wants to join the club but has never had anything that size in her ass before. Can she fit it? Will she be able to fuck her tight little asshole with the big solid dildo? Watch & find out..

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Anal Audition: Dylan's Honeycomb Attempt
Duration: 17 min 13 s
Size: 188 MiB

00240x0032-07.png

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Religious Penance with Flogging, Zippers, and Anal

Religious Penance with Flogging, Zippers, and Anal

Name of actress: Ariel X,
Tags: Anal, Anal Stretching, BDSM, Big Toy, Blonde, Bondage, Bottom

Description: Ariel is is stripped of makeup, fancy hair or fancy clothing. She is naked and tied to a chair. The evil nun, London River enters and tells Ariel that her vanity is a sin and she must be punished. Ariel is tied in tight rope bondage as she is clothespinned and given a BSDM Zipper. Clothes Pins are put on her pussy lips until they are raw and tender and she gets orgasm denial which is one of her all-time least favorite things in the world. The Zipper is ripped off when Ariel is finally allowed to cum. Then Ariel is tied in doggie position. Her feet are tormented with hot wax and a crop. The hot wax is dripped all over Ariel and then beaten off of her. She is then fucked with a strap on in her pussy. Finally Ariel is tied with one leg lifted so that the evil nun can have easy access to her asshole. Ariel is made to have an Anal orgasm and left to repent for her sins

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Religious Penance with Flogging, Zippers, and Anal
Duration: 27 min 16 s
Size: 299 MiB

00240x0032-07.png

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Rear Ended: Ella Nova Gets Her Ass Stretched By Casey Calvert

Rear Ended: Ella Nova Gets Her Ass Stretched By Casey Calvert

Name of actress: Casey Calvert,
Tags: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Stretching, Blonde, Bottom, Brunette, Buttplug

Description: Ella Nova's car is having engine trouble. She drives into her step sister, Casey Calvert's garage. Casey tells Ella that she'll fix her car, but there's only one form of payment that she'll accept.her asshole. Ella knows the drill and bends over her car's hood. Casey lifts up Ella's short skirt and pulls down her thong panties. She squeezes and spanks Ella's gorgeous round ass, then tells her to wait there as she gathers some toys. First Casey gets out a big metal anal hook attached to a chain leash. She shoves it in her step-sister's asshole and makes her hold the leash handle with her teeth. Casey removes her own shorts and panties, grabs the leash, and puts one leg up on Ella's car. She pulls Ella closer to her and makes her lick her pretty asshole. And with Ella's tongue on her asshole and a vibrator on her clit, Casey cums hard on Ella's face. Casey removes the hook from Ella's ass and replaces it with a big metal dildo. She fucks her ass with the metal toy, pops it out, and puts it right in Ella's mouth to taste her own ass. Casey tells Ella to turn over and spread her legs. Casey gets a big clear glass plug called The Pillar and sinks it into her step sister's ass, creating a window for us all to see her pretty pink insides. After that, Casey gets the biggest dildo she has and strap-on fucks Ella with it, popping it in and out, gaping her used hole. Next Casey Calvert has Ella squat down on top of big black cone shaped butt-toy. Ella sits on the toy, taking as much as she can in her ass while Casey chokes her from behind. Just when Ella thinks its over, Casey gets out the slink. She has Ella spread her legs and she slides the entire twenty-four inches of slink inside Ella's asshole, and Ella cums again. For the grande finale, Casey shoves her whole fist inside Ella's asshole and Ella cums hard for the last time while getting fist-fucked by her step sister.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Rear Ended: Ella Nova Gets Her Ass Stretched By Casey Calvert
Duration: 1 h 1 min
Size: 677 MiB

00240x0032-07.png

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Punished Anal Sluts

Punished Anal Sluts

Name of actress: Francesca Le,
Tags: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Fisting, Anal Stretching, Blonde, Bottom, Brunette

Description: Lyla Storm and Deanna Dare are two naughty girls who get punished with extreme anal sex by Francesca Le and love every minute of it! Spanking, strap-on, fisting, ass licking, depth probe, plug stretching and more!

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Punished Anal Sluts
Duration: 1 h 6 min
Size: 725 MiB

00240x0032-07.png

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fresh Meat for the Warden

Fresh Meat for the Warden

Name of actress: James Deen,
Tags: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Fisting, Anal Stretching, Big Dick, Brunet, Brunette

Description: Prisoner Danica Dillan gets visited by a sexy and sadistic guard Dana DeArmond who offers her a chance to meet the Warden and receive special privileges. First she is examined in her cage, spanked, ass fucked and made to gap, smothered and told to lick and worship ass. Then in the Warden's private chambers, she is disciplined with the flogger, anal toys and anal sex in a hot three way scene!

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Fresh Meat for the Warden
Duration: 1 h 2 min
Size: 686 MiB

00240x0032-07.png

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Lesbian Fisting: Volume 1

Lesbian Fisting: Volume 1

Name of actress: Princess Donna Dolore,
Tags: Anal, Anal Fisting, Anal Stretching, Asian, Athletic, Ball Gag, Big Tits

Description: Get ready for over 90 minutes of the hottest lesbian fist fucking action you've ever seen! This video contains the best and most extreme insertions and anal stretching from 21 different shoots, featuring over 27 of Kink.com's sexiest sluts getting their pussies and assholes rammed by huge fists! These girls spread themselves open wide and take all the hardcore fisting they can get! Featuring: Princess Donna Dolore, Sasha Grey, Cecilia Vega, Lorelei Lee, Bobbi Starr, Kylie Ireland, Dana DeArmond, Isis Love, Claire Dames, Julie Night, Harmony, Aiden Starr, Sabrina Fox, Satine Phoenix, Claire Adams, Krissy Leigh, Vai, Trinity Post, Sasha Knox, Selina, Maggie Mayhem, Dylan, Sarah Shevon, Molly, Rain DeGrey, Syd Blakovich & more!

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Lesbian Fisting: Volume 1
Duration: 1 h 30 min
Size: 992 MiB

00240x0032-07.png

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Double Danas Do It Deep: Vespoli is Obsessed with Dr. DeArmond's ASS

Double Danas Do It Deep: Vespoli is Obsessed with Dr. DeArmond's ASS

Name of actress: Dana Vespoli,
Tags: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Stretching, Brunette, Buttplug, Dildo, Dominatrix

Description: Dana Vespoli is at her new therapists office for her first session. She has been obsessed with asses. Butts, anal, assholes, fisting, everything in and up her ass. She can't even leave the house without uncontrollable desires for anal pleasures. Her new therapist Dana DeArmond knows immersion therapy is the only way to fix Vespoli. These two Danas are going to Do It Deep. First Dana DeArmond gets Vespoli completely naked and starts with some ass slapping and sloppy rimming. She gets her sexy long tongue down Vespoli's asshole. Dana has never felt this before and her asshole is hungry for more. DeArmond gets out a few glass dildo toys and starts to stretch out Vespoli's ass. Vespoli begs for more and anal cums all over DeArmond. Her full body ass orgasm shakes the room. Now it's time for DeArmond to go deeper. A huge strap on cock fucks Vespoli to orgasm as she begs to return the anal favor to DeArmond. Huge werewolf tongue slinks go up Dana's guts. Her eyes bulge out of her head with every inch inside her. Her gaping asshole takes in huge breaths to keep up. After the toys are worn out, each busty woman uses their fist to finally stretch each other's perfect assholes out.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Double Danas Do It Deep: Vespoli is Obsessed with Dr. DeArmond's ASS
Duration: 1 h 8 min
Size: 746 MiB

00240x0032-07.png

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

FUCK THEM ALL

FUCK THEM ALL

Name of actress: KAy Garnellen,
Tags: Bisexual, Black Hair, Blond, Blowjob, Brunette, Dildo, Femdom

Description: FUCK THEM ALL sets out to bring trans* porn to the screen like you've never seen it before! As a chrysalis between dream and reality, to be another body, trans, be another with others. An intimate deconstruction into the exploration of sexualit(ies). This is the FULL length 75 minute feature film

GENERAL INFO:
Name: FUCK THEM ALL
Duration: 1 h 13 min
Size: 810 MiB

00240x0032-07.png

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

15 Pumps!

15 Pumps!

Name of actress: Bobbi Starr,
Tags: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Fisting, Anal Stretching, Big Ass, Big Dick, Brunet

Description: Ashli Orion returns with her great big ass and super stretchy butt hole to be annihilated by Bobbi Starr! In this heavy S&M scene, Ashli endures hard punishment and large toys in her ass. She is fisted and a large inflatable toy is pumped 15 times while in her ass before prying it out. Then John Strong joins in to team up on Ashli and double penetrate her.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: 15 Pumps!
Duration: 1 h 8 min
Size: 748 MiB

00240x0032-07.png

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Family Traditions: Anal MILF Step Mother Trains Son's Bride

Family Traditions: Anal MILF Step-Mother Trains Son's Bride

Name of actress: Syren de Mer,
Tags: Anal, Anal Fisting, BDSM, Big Dick, Bondage, Brunet, Brunette

Description: Syren de Mer is the perfect MILF slave, serving her step-son in her husband's absence, keeping the household and family traditions of anal submission and power hierarchy alive. When Seth brings home his innocent new bride it's only a matter of time before the taboo secret is revealed and the dark seduction of Joseline into the family tradition of female sexual slavery begins. As innocent young Joseline is pealed out of her pastel princess dress and placed in tight rope bondage and chains, Syren is the perfect guide, teaching her how to get her throat fucked, beg to cum, do the work of a good fuck, carry trays, take a caning, and demonstrating how to submit to a double fisting like a good anal slave wife.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Family Traditions: Anal MILF Step-Mother Trains Son's Bride
Duration: 1 h 10 min
Size: 770 MiB

00240x0032-07.png

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!